PDA

View Full Version : The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang (2006)

sexkingkl
17-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Gal Info:
Name: K K
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47kg
Race: Chinese
Language: Chinese & Canto
Looks: 6.5/10 (in HALL) ... 7.5/10 (in room) (Dark Skin)
Figure: 7/10 (with clothes) ... 8.5/10 (w/o clothes)
Boods: 32C (in HALL) ... 32B (w/o clothes) (Pink Nipples)
Pussy: Not too much pussy hair as still young , very nice vagina
Frenching: No (intially) ... Yes (after knowing her)
Painting: No (intially) ... Yes & Enjoying (after knowing her)
BBBJ: 6/10 (intially) ... after knowing her , she told me she don't know how too coz 1st time working in HC
FJ: 7.5/10 intially
Tightness: 7.5/10
Overall: 7/10 (intially) ... 8/10 (after knowing her)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (intially) ... 8/10 (after knowing her)
RTF: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! ... Finally found a gem ...

sexkingkl
17-01-2006, 06:25 PM
just want to ask , whats the $ in GE ..
are they all the same ..
care to share ..

KLKOOL
17-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Err... u asking urself arr?

dreamchaser
17-01-2006, 08:43 PM
What's the damage?

CuntMan
18-01-2006, 01:58 PM
just want to ask , whats the $ in GE ..
are they all the same ..
care to share ..

Members RM 198 ? Or RM 188 ? Forgot,

Non members RM 208 or 218 ? Depends on what kind of ger oso i guess.

Still ok ar that joint ? Long time neber go lo..............

thailuck
18-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Gal Info:
Name: K K
Frenching: No (intially) ... Yes (after knowing her)
Painting: No (intially) ... Yes & Enjoying (after knowing her)
BBBJ: 6/10 (intially) ... after knowing her , she told me she don't know how too coz 1st time working in HC

Bro wat u mean after knowing her... kind to share!!:D

sexkingkl
18-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Err... u asking urself arr?

sorry , was asking all the bros in KL ... :D

sexkingkl
18-01-2006, 08:04 PM
What's the damage?

the price is $198 now(2006) and if u go 10x(within 1 years) , they will free 1x for u .. :D

KLKOOL
18-01-2006, 11:28 PM
the price is $198 now(2006) and if u go 10x(within 1 years) , they will free 1x for u .. :D

Wah...another HC wif loyalty program ah.... they give u a card and stamp it every time u fark ah ... like coffee bean hehehehe:rolleyes:

DRYDUST
19-01-2006, 09:55 AM
eh...this coupon & stamp existed b4 kopibean leh... 1st i think is the No.26 bungalow behind TIME building

CibLover
19-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Wah!..bro DD,

That one also you know, huh? Was one of the first few places I went years ago. Still remember the full glass room. Damn steam, woh.. That time, considered luxury fark house (bungalow).. cause expensive, leh..:p

DRYDUST
19-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Wah!..bro DD,

That one also you know, huh? Was one of the first few places I went years ago. Still remember the full glass room. Damn steam, woh.. That time, considered luxury fark house (bungalow).. cause expensive, leh..:p

too bad it closed down hor... federal still hav this similiar kind of deco mah

CibLover
19-01-2006, 10:18 AM
too bad it closed down hor... federal still hav this similiar kind of deco mah

Cannot compared to bungalow rooms, loh..Last time can get Russians there, woh... Ya, loh, too bad was closed down.

Federal, ah? They have those concept decor...quite funny, cause while "pumping", can see the "chong, fatt, pak" mahjong tiles on the walls....kekekeke.

DRYDUST
19-01-2006, 10:25 AM
those were the days... so where else huh?

CibLover
19-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Not much else, lah...You the "sifu", mah.....:D

Ohh, just remembered another with nice room decor. Wisma Genesis..also with mirrors all around. Then, SDP with the jacuzzi rooms, lerr..Cititel own rooms are also alright, lah.

CuntMan
19-01-2006, 11:23 AM

Still same system i guess, even if u bring guest to their place the will count as your point too if my memory serves me right. Mine got almost 10 i think, but coz not much choice there, i din go liao. RM 35 for usin the facilities if din bonk rite ? But for RM 35 can use other HC facility too thus serves no purpose.

sexkingkl
19-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Still same system i guess, even if u bring guest to their place the will count as your point too if my memory serves me right. Mine got almost 10 i think, but coz not much choice there, i din go liao. RM 35 for usin the facilities if din bonk rite ? But for RM 35 can use other HC facility too thus serves no purpose.

thats right , bro .. when was the last time u went ..

CibLover
19-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Bro sexkingkl,

Bro, u are based in Kl, rite? Why don't you join our gathering tonight? just follow the KL Combined Gathering & TCSS thread. We would welcome your presence if you can make it. When you're there, our brothers will explain why NOT to open so many threads.

CuntMan
19-01-2006, 07:06 PM
thats right , bro .. when was the last time u went ..

Last I went was bout half year ago ? jun 2005 ? Hehehe, that time wind wasn't that strong more choice, i frequent to delux or GE, then Tropicana ?

sexkingkl
06-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Any bro's here been to Green Elephant recently ... :D

zhu star
13-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I was at Green Elephant last friday with a Client. It is the first time both of us visited this HC. The services we receviced sucks big times. A brief FR is as follows:

My client and I reached Sungei Wang at 9.30pm It was raining and we decided to drop in for some steam bath etc. Once we stepped into the HC we was ushered into a KTV room by the captain. Was informed of the rates after asking if we wants young or old gals. We were told to wait while he when to ask the gals to parade for us. After about a ten minutes waits four gals trooped into our room. All young and pretty, I pick one small size gal that has a nice body just like my Viet gf, what make me pick her was that she was wearing a transparent wrap round green skirt, her white G-string was clearly in sight for all to see. Her breast was covered with a Wonder woman type of bra giving no indication of the bust size. My client pick a young gal wearing black short dress.

We were ushered into our room, first impression of the condition of the room was poor, peeling wall paper, exposed electrical socket etc. What was worse was the run down bed, the bed was covered with a thin cotton bed sheet that has seen better times and it only covered half the area of the bed! Anyway told myself what the heck, I am here for some fun, the condition of the room should not effect my enjoyment.

Waited for about ten minutes, a gentle knock announced the arrival of my selected gal. In less than ten seconds flat her dress drop to the floor including her G-string! When she unhook her bra, was surprised that the size was the most A+ size. Was requested to strip naked and join her for a bath. In the shower stall, signs of poor service surfaced. She only washed my small head and my chest, no attempt was make to wash my other part of body. She did even dried my body with a towel.

Knn, came out of the stall and dried myself, laid down on the bed and waited for her to come out. She came out in less than ten minutes, she immediately attack my right nipple, before I can reacted she switched her attention to my small head and was giving me a lousy Bj, no suction etc. this bj last less than 2 minutes, again before I can say anything she attack my left nipple that only last for about 30 seconds. All in all, the action last less than 3 minutes. Was very surpised when a CD was produced and before I know it, my didi was capped. Following the capping she mounted me and started to pumped me. The stero sound effect from her some super lousy. After pumping on top of me for about 3 minutes, requested me to change position sian......., no mood but did her in doggie style. After 5 minutes of pumping I gave up, ask her to finish the job by hand. Only manage to release after 10 minutes of hj.

The final part of the service, was equally bad, was told to wash myself. No attempt was make by her to help me to clean or dried up etc. Sian, quickly finished my cleaning. Was surprised to see my client waiting for me in the same ktv room cos normally it is always me that finished first. My time spent in the room was about 20 minutes the most but his was even faster. We compared our experiences in the room and discovered both of us has receviced lousy service.

Name: Never bother to ask
State: Malacca
Height: 1.58M
Look: 7.5/10
Bust size: A+
Figure: 7.5/10
Bj: 2/10
A/R: Nil (Not given)
F/j: 4/10
Overall service: 2/10
Facilites: Never bother to try
RTF: No way, prefer to spent my money in the pub

CibLover
13-02-2006, 02:33 PM
I was at Green Elephant last friday with a Client. It is the first time both of us visited this HC. The services we receviced sucks big times. ....

Bro Zhu Star,

Felt sorry for the fuck-up service that you've had at GE. Actually, it's one of those places that some of our KL brothers would avoid. Rarely a good FR from this joint.

Anyway, good FR although for a bad experience. Reading your post, it seems that you blur-blur kena raped, huh? All action was done : before you can react, before you can say anything, before you know it.....kekekeke. :D

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Maybe we can meet up one day to cheong one of the better joints.

Cheers. :)

KLKOOL
13-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Bro Zhu_Star.... yeah... what bro CBL said is actual... I never recommend Deluxe or GE (related establishments) to our bros.. cos the service is 80% of the time farked up!!! Anyway, next time u r in town, let us know, maybe we can meet up and show u around town!!! :D

zhu star
14-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Bro Zhu Star,

Felt sorry for the fuck-up service that you've had at GE. Actually, it's one of those places that some of our KL brothers would avoid. Rarely a good FR from this joint.

Anyway, good FR although for a bad experience. Reading your post, it seems that you blur-blur kena raped, huh? All action was done : before you can react, before you can say anything, before you know it.....kekekeke.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Maybe we can meet up one day to cheong one of the better joints.
Cheers. :)

Bro Zhu_Star.... yeah... what bro CBL said is actual... I never recommend Deluxe or GE (related establishments) to our bros.. cos the service is 80% of the time farked up!!! Anyway, next time u r in town, let us know, maybe we can meet up and show u around town!!!

My last friday trip to KL was all screwed up in term of night life, I can only kick myself in my own butt for paying GE a visit cos I should have taken the trouble to reviewed all the report on this HC b4 I went there. The worst part was that I strongly recommended it to my client and it was he that footed all the bill.:o

I dun think the word ' kena rape' describe my ordeal, I will say kena 'ketoh' is a better word

The other embarassment was that I wanted to take him to visit the KTV, Emico at Lor Loke Yew, I got to know on close term a PRC gal working there. Unforunately, there wasn't a single PRC gal there! Again it was my mistake.

The only good thing for the whole nite was we went to a massage shop along Jln Bukit Bintang that provides superb massage for a good price.

Come to think about it, what I should have done was to drive all the way back to JB and pay the HC in Eden a visit. The gals there never fail to provide top grade service.

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi zhu star,

U have only done 1 thing wrong... that's get our KL No 1 Fucker contact number. Is it a call to him that have save all the time u wasted in bukit bintang?

I really advice samsters who dont really know KL well to have some KL bro's contact numbers... if they are not free to come out at least u can call them for advice and direction.

shiok1968
14-02-2006, 09:13 AM
I really advice samsters who dont really know KL well to have some KL bro's contact numbers... if they are not free to come out at least u can call them for advice and direction.It depends on what kind of fun you looking for. If you are into KTV, then maybe you can try to contact our GTM aka Bro DeKuip. If you are into HCs, then maybe you can contact our TSH aka Bro KLKOOL or YSH aka Bro CL. However dun contact me unless you just want to come out and just TCSS bcos I am now in semi-retirement mode. Saving for our big trip. Kekekekeke................:p

zhu star
15-02-2006, 12:16 PM
It depends on what kind of fun you looking for. If you are into KTV, then maybe you can try to contact our GTM aka Bro DeKuip. If you are into HCs, then maybe you can contact our TSH aka Bro KLKOOL or YSH aka Bro CL. However dun contact me unless you just want to come out and just TCSS bcos I am now in semi-retirement mode. Saving for our big trip. Kekekekeke................:p

Hi zhu star,
U have only done 1 thing wrong... that's get our KL No 1 Fucker contact number. Is it a call to him that have save all the time u wasted in bukit bintang?
I really advice samsters who dont really know KL well to have some KL bro's contact numbers... if they are not free to come out at least u can call them for advice and direction.
A big heart of thank you to both of u for your suggestion. I will remember to do it prior to my next trip up Kl in April.

Meanwhile happy cheonging!

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 09:24 PM
A big heart of thank you to both of u for your suggestion. I will remember to do it prior to my next trip up Kl in April.

Meanwhile happy cheonging!

Bro... will PM u my number... next time u r in town... SMS me.. sure better experience one :D

zhu star
16-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Bro... will PM u my number... next time u r in town... SMS me.. sure better experience one :D
Thanks bro......... will remember to contact u on next trip. I should be travelling up north on a very frequent basis in the coming future. Btw, late last year, while I was on a business trip to Ipoh stopping in Kl for a nite, my Thai counterpart bought me to a row of bars /pubs very near KLCC twin tower. Can you tell me this location cos I wanted to goes there last friday but again cannot find it.

Actually, I went to GE in hope that I can try forigen dishes. Somehow they seem to have disappered from the area, not even the usual PRC gals!

CibLover
16-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Bro Zhu Star,

Our TSH aka bro KLKool is not in the country now. He went "farking" to CM, already...kekeke.

Anyway, to answer your question. I would think that the place you're mentioning will be along Jalan P. Ramlee. Where there's a lot of pubs/discos along the same row in downtown KL nearby KLCC. If you're taking a cab, you can tell them Jalan P. Ramlee or Life Center (where Spa DePalace is located). Or you can name the few better known establishment there, namely Beach Club or Thai Club. If they still dun know, tell them to go along Jln Sultan Ismail, Concorde Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe will be to your left and Shangrila Hotel to your right. Reach the traffic light, turn left and voila!!

If the cab driver still dun know, get him down from the car, pull down his pants and welcome to fark his ass!!! hahaha....:p

But the best way is still to contact us KL bros here. :D

Cheers.

shiok1968
16-02-2006, 12:58 PM
If the cab driver still dun know, get him down from the car, pull down his pants and welcome to fark his ass!!! hahaha....

But the best way is still to contact us KL bros here.

Cheers.Wah YSH, people ask for lobang, you give Bro zhu star this type of lobang.KNN......... wait everyone think you gay.kekeke........:p

However agree with you. Please contact the KL bros if places of interest but dun contact me hor bcos firstly me not from KL and secondly me semi-retired (until April). kekeke...............:p

CibLover
16-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Wah YSH, people ask for lobang, you give Bro zhu star this type of lobang.KNN......... wait everyone think you gay.kekeke........:p

Ya, mah!! With such specific description on road names, landmarks and directions, and the cab driver still can't find it...WTF???
But maybe should re-phrase. Dun fark his ass.....just kick him hard where it hurt the most!!...kekekeke.

zhu star
16-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Bro Zhu Star,

Our TSH aka bro KLKool is not in the country now. He went "farking" to CM, already...kekeke.

Anyway, to answer your question. I would think that the place you're mentioning will be along Jalan P. Ramlee. Where there's a lot of pubs/discos along the same row in downtown KL nearby KLCC. If you're taking a cab, you can tell them Jalan P. Ramlee or Life Center (where Spa DePalace is located). Or you can name the few better known establishment there, namely Beach Club or Thai Club. If they still dun know, tell them to go along Jln Sultan Ismail, Concorde Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe will be to your left and Shangrila Hotel to your right. Reach the traffic light, turn left and voila!!

If the cab driver still dun know, get him down from the car, pull down his pants and welcome to fark his ass!!! hahaha....:p

But the best way is still to contact us KL bros here. :D

Cheers.
Thanks, anyway if the subject is going to be pubs, I think it is better for me to join the thread 'KL after dark'

cheers