PDA

View Full Version : Risk of raid at desker?

Clausura
12-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Hi, i am a newie poster here but have been visiting the sisters at desker and a regular visitor of tis forum. May I know the risk of AV raiding the plc and what action will they take if you are caught in the raid? Am worried abt being caught while in action, not a very good position to be in..

wanker10
12-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi Bro,

I dun think u need to worry lah. Desker is "legalise", same as Petain & Keong Siak.

Cheers,:D

Geelong
12-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Ya lor brother..... these places have been there donkey years.....I believe as long activities are done inside who cares....:D

dickrick
12-01-2006, 07:13 PM
...have been visiting the sisters at desker and a regular visitor of tis forum. May I know the risk of AV raiding the plc and what action will they take if you are caught in the raid? ..
Bro Clausura if you're referring to the sisters as the ladyboys who operate along Rowell Road, then strictly speaking they fall outside of the designated red light area (DRLA) and are not legal, as far as I know. But usually these ladyboys are warned and the doors are quickly shut. So, chances of being caught seem to be slim.
However, if you're talking of the WLs that work in the lane between Desker and Rowell Road then that is 100% safe.

Clausura
13-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Hi brothers,

Thank you for the replys =) I guess my question was quite ambiguous because by 'sisters' i mean the ladyboys as I have a fetish for chicks with that something extra :D but thank you for the replys in any case, very much appreciated =)

So from the replys, I understnd the ladyboys at Desker are not really legal but the risk of being raided is small? Has there been any instances of raids being carried out there?

TheHappyMondays
13-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Bro Clausura if you're referring to the sisters as the ladyboys who operate along Rowell Road, then strictly speaking they fall outside of the designated red light area (DRLA) and are not legal, as far as I know. But usually these ladyboys are warned and the doors are quickly shut. So, chances of being caught seem to be slim.
However, if you're talking of the WLs that work in the lane between Desker and Rowell Road then that is 100% safe.

Can the policeman raids the door these ladyboys close? An example, I inside doing busineess with the ladyboy and the policeman rushes in from downstares to upstares and bangs into the rooms I am inside? Thanks you! :)

dickrick
13-01-2006, 01:00 PM
To answer Bro Clausura and Happy Mondays. Yes, there have been times when there is a "raid" but the doors automatically shut. Whether this is because of the lookouts or whatever is uncertain.
And as far as know only a Supt. rank and above officer can go in without a warrant. So it's possible that when you're inside the door could be broken down. It's just that it has rarely happened.
On the one hand this is supposed to illegal but on the other it seems to be tolerated so it's confusing really.

samghost
14-01-2006, 11:07 PM
just to make a correction of dickrick. A ASP is a warrant already. dont need a supt. I know that some law enforcer dont need a ASP to go into a unit.