PDA

View Full Version : delight have change name to dajiko hc

Pages : [1] 2

suzuki
23-06-2002, 09:48 AM
delight have change name to dajiko health centre.Dun know the mangament is still the same or not.I also dun know if the girl from delight have shift toghether to the riverview hotel or not.Any brother out there have any info.

noppensg
23-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Name changed, mgmt the same. Girls are mostly there but heard that some of them are still on leave (renovated recently). Will go down after the WC and find out more.

ugaia
23-06-2002, 12:52 PM
Girls like:

Moon (on long leave)
Sheila
Sky
Pink
Sophia
are still there

thomasdelarue
23-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ugaia
Girls like:

Moon (on long leave)
Sheila
Sky
Pink
Sophia
are still there

do hc gal required by health authority to go for govt clinic for check up???
how often.
if kenna can they work?
or they go check up at private doctor then submit a health report
to anti vice????
if kenna will they tell the anti vice???
or can still work,with medication, then tell customer to wear cap.
or will they go back malaysia to get cure then come back???
or will they continue to work in JB and spread the disease???

thomasdelarue
23-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by suzuki
delight have change name to dajiko health centre.Dun know the mangament is still the same or not.I also dun know if the girl from delight have shift toghether to the riverview hotel or not.Any brother out there have any info.

angela the boss is there

noppensg
23-06-2002, 01:13 PM
thomasdelarue,

Try to answer as much as I can:

do hc gal required by health authority to go for govt clinic for check up??? how often.
Yes. If I am not wrong, once every 2-3 months, MOM will send them a notice to do checkup. If they do not turnup, licence wil be suspended. Some gals do monthly checkups on their own too.

if kenna can they work?
u mean kena STDs? Of course not lah.

or they go check up at private doctor then submit a health report
to anti vice????
Report not submitted to AV but MOH or MOM. I think they accept pte doctor's certification.

if kenna will they tell the anti vice???
or can still work,with medication, then tell customer to wear cap.
or will they go back malaysia to get cure then come back???
or will they continue to work in JB and spread the disease???
if kena, MOM will be informed and they will be dealt with accordingly. Definitely cannot continue working in Singapore (dunno is forever or temporary) and wht go back to hometown and spread it around is dependant on individual.

thomasdelarue
23-06-2002, 01:20 PM
[

then i am not sure this regulation of regular hiv checkup also apply to s'porean or not, wat i know back in the 90s, the hc gal s'porean old hc autie told me she only 1 check up during start work only. only malaysian went for periodic cx up.
not sure any changes to ruling for s'porean.
i am taking precaution for this case.
QUOTE]

noppensg
23-06-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
[

then i am not sure this regulation of regular hiv checkup also apply to s'porean or not, wat i know back in the 90s, the hc gal s'porean old hc autie told me she only 1 check up during start work only. only malaysian went for periodic cx up.
not sure any changes to ruling for s'porean.
i am taking precaution for this case.
QUOTE]

Even checkups doesn't mean it is 100% safe since there is a window period for HIV. If u want to cheong, then always use the maximum protection.

suzuki
23-06-2002, 10:35 PM
If i am not wrong,if the girls go for health checkup.If HIV is detected,the girl will be send back to malaysia immediately.The ministry of health here surely dun want the girl to spread the HIV virus to other people.If STD is detected either the girl will be send back or they will have to stop and get cure first.For the STD case i am not quite sure.But i am very sure this ruling applied to the thai chick in geylang.

Hooters666
23-06-2002, 10:36 PM
HC gals are "supposed" to provide pure massage ...then why there is this regulation to go for check up ???? A bit contradicting isn't it..For GL gals this is a straight forward reason.

My 2 cents

latebloomer
23-06-2002, 11:55 PM
The HCs girls are only required to go for checkups every 6 months as a routine to renew their work permits, if they are non Singaporeans.
During these checkups, done at GPs, they have to do HIV and pregnancy tests, sometimes Chest Xrays. No other tests for STDs.
Unlike the girls working at GL or pertain, what the HC girls do as extras are illegal. GL girls are monitored by the Department of STD Control, located at Kelantan Road, where anonymous HIV testings are done every Wed evenings and Sat afternoons.
Ministry of Manpower monitors the HC girls like it does any other foreign worker e.g. maids, construction workers from Bangladesh. There is usually no other checks unless done by the AV. So cheongsters take their own risks with regards to catching diseases.

kyky321
24-06-2002, 10:16 AM
How much is this HC entrance Fee?

suzuki
24-06-2002, 08:08 PM
Hello brother Hooters666,u think the girl at health centre only provide pure massage.U must be joking.U know the health centre only earn about $10 for every massage they provide.If the girl dun provide extra sex service,all the girl can go and eat grass.Come on man,as man u go health centre for massage.All of us,we go there for sex man.

suzuki
24-06-2002, 08:14 PM
The entrance fee for most health centre is between $32 to $36.Only Dragon health centre at marine charge $55 for it entrance fee.It is the most expensive entrance fee in singapore.

heipigo
27-06-2002, 06:34 PM
Is Michelle still there?

Ah Dez
27-06-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Hooters666
HC gals are "supposed" to provide pure massage ...then why there is this regulation to go for check up ???? A bit contradicting isn't it..For GL gals this is a straight forward reason.

My 2 cents

Pure massage??? then stay at home... buy a OSIM massage chair and put at home.

If not, ask you wife to exercise her fingers on you...

What a stupied question to ask.

thomasdelarue
27-06-2002, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by latebloomer
[B]The HCs girls are only required to go for checkups every 6 months as a routine to renew their work permits..........
is it illegal to bring cap to the hc??
wat happen if av raid and av ask who is the one who bring in the cap???
can this be an evidence to invitation for sex with the gal.
can the customer get fine for this.

suzuki
27-06-2002, 09:34 PM
Not sure is michelle still there,but i did try her once before delight at m hotel before moving to riverview hotel.I can said michelle is quite chio and beautiful but her service i considered average.A bit sop.So do any brother know is moon,michelle,sky.sheila(the blowjob queen) and vivan is still at delight(Now change name to dajiko hc).

zephure69
27-06-2002, 11:11 PM
Hi Bro Dez

Used to see u at the GL forum.. so quite a pleasant surprise to c u here too ;) Anyway need to seek ur view coz I still green horn... hv got lots 2 learn fr lao chiaos.

Heard abt Sheila's awesome BJ skill. If u hv tried her, can tell how does she compare wif the BJ queens of GL? So far hv not come across anyone doing cross forum comparison. I hv tried booking for Sheila on several occasions but it is my luck that I can't get her.

Cheers
Zep

Originally posted by Ah Dez

Pure massage??? then stay at home... buy a OSIM massage chair and put at home.

If not, ask you wife to exercise her fingers on you...

What a stupied question to ask.

nokia3510
28-06-2002, 01:23 PM
Hey guys, after the renovation, are the facilities there anything to shout about ?

noppensg
29-06-2002, 09:50 AM
Not sure is michelle still there,but i did try her once before delight at m hotel before moving to riverview hotel.I can said michelle is quite chio and beautiful but her service i considered average.A bit sop.So do any brother know is moon,michelle,sky.sheila(the blowjob queen) and vivan is still at delight(Now change name to dajiko hc).

According to sources last week, Michelle is on leave. Sky still as busy as b4. Vivian already quit b4 CNY after a raid. Got a new China girl called Star (early 30s) but never see or try her b4. heard there is a new Thai girl. Things may have changed ater a week.

suzuki
29-06-2002, 05:09 PM
Hello brother noppensg,R u sure has quit.Vivan is a regular girl for my friend and he just pay her a visit just last month.What i heard from michelle is that on the raid before chinese new year only gucci and one more girl(cannot remember her name) was caught.

noppensg
29-06-2002, 05:44 PM
Hello brother noppensg,R u sure has quit.Vivan is a regular girl for my friend and he just pay her a visit just last month.What i heard from michelle is that on the raid before chinese new year only gucci and one more girl(cannot remember her name) was caught.

Bro Suzuki,

If your firend really has Vivian, then it may be a different Vivian. The Vivian that has been working in Delight for the past 2-3 years was caught together with Gucci (check thread - HC at Daiichi Hotel). I used to be a regular of vivian and I can confirm that.

Not sure they have a new Vivian or not.

kaiser76
30-06-2002, 03:03 PM

Not sure abt the rest but can confirm that sophia and sonia r still there. Cindy has quit already.

baddoggie
01-07-2002, 08:19 PM
how bout chris? is she still there?

sheila2
02-07-2002, 01:28 AM
lets start about sheila since she is still the blow job queen of daijiku! any thing about her?
where she lives how rich is she .....bla bla bla.......her gossips ...

suzuki
02-07-2002, 08:11 AM
I am sure sheila the blowjob queen is still around.She give the best blowjob i have tried before.She can blow until u cum in her mouth.I can tell u she is damn good.

Mr_Hanky
02-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ugaia
Moon (on long leave)

I miss the light of the Moon.
Anyone know when she will show her face again?
:cool:

giggs310010
02-07-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by baddoggie
how bout chris? is she still there?

Looks like Chris is no more working there.
I called the recep everyday to look for Chris, until she recognise my voice, and got angry with me for calling everyday.
Now no more calling, miss Chris very much.

sheila2
02-07-2002, 01:07 PM
i am independent views...
who is better ??
i only try sheila
wat about moon or chris?
so sorry me never see them before!
any comment
thank you.

looks like lot of supporter of sheila!!!

thank you.

baddoggie
02-07-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by giggs310010

I called the recep everyday to look for Chris, until she recognise my voice, and got angry with me for calling everyday.

sigh.. miss her also..
nvr mind.. now i can call the recep evry day until she piss off also hahahaha

thomasdelarue
02-07-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by baddoggie

sigh.. miss her also..
nvr mind.. now i can call the recep evry day until she piss off also hahahaha

why you call everyday?
did she told you chris went on leave.
mos hc recep are dammmed fru*k , like to use the word gal went for long leave , actually its' not , jus resigned and left not coming back.

noppensg
06-07-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi Thomasdelarue,

Sometimes the gals just mia without telling the HC. So the recept can only say on leave every day.

thomasdelarue
06-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Hi Thomasdelarue,

Sometimes the gals just mia without telling the HC. So the recept can only say on leave every day.
late deduct 10 dlr, mia per day you know wat happen to their
commision salary and the 1K deposit????

noppensg
06-07-2002, 10:07 PM
I know how much they have to pay back if they mia but there are some old birds (whom i understand) that the boss may just close one eye and levy a charge once in a while. Some of them are actually being "bao" for a certain period, so paying back is not a problem. In some HCs where there is more than enough gals around, the boss may not be so strict.

desapetaling
07-07-2002, 05:24 AM
HI,

I understand Delight ( Name changed ) used to be in
M hotel. Is it still in M Hotel now?
Within the CBD, I believe there's only Prince , IP
and Paradiz?

noppensg
07-07-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by desapetaling
HI,

I understand Delight ( Name changed ) used to be in
M hotel. Is it still in M Hotel now?
Within the CBD, I believe there's only Prince , IP
and Paradiz?

There have been numerous postings about its change of location and you are still asking this question. yes, it has shifted to River View Hotel in mid-May.

Prince? You may the one at Cecil St? If yes, then you must be out of the scene for a while. That shop already closed long time ago after it was caught red handed a few times.

thomasdelarue
07-07-2002, 12:10 PM

There have been numerous postings about its change of location and you are still asking this question. yes, it has shifted to River View Hotel in mid-May.

Prince? You may the one at Cecil St? If yes, then you must be out of the scene for a while. That shop already closed long time ago after it was caught red handed a few times.
re-open in yr 2001 as open concept ,new name of course, now close again sold to someone, and will re-open as close concept.

noppensg
07-07-2002, 12:25 PM
Thanks Bro thomas for the latest info. I don't really like the location of ex-Prince. So open in the busy CBD area...imagine you walked up the stairs and bump into someone you know.....

thomasdelarue
07-07-2002, 01:05 PM

went to dajiko last nite, busy body at the same time enquire about chris also, recept confirm this time she had resigned.
some former gal from riverview ,like crystal are going to aven view, opposite next week.

funwheel
08-07-2002, 09:01 AM
who know where is cindy of old delight HC?.

liketoplay
08-07-2002, 10:45 PM
Thanks Bro thomas for the latest info. I don't really like the location of ex-Prince. So open in the busy CBD area...imagine you walked up the stairs and bump into someone you know.....

used to frequent prince many years back. you can actually enter / exit from their back door. This way , no worries about letting ppl see you come out from hc liao. However , the back door not operating after 6pm I think.

wolf20002
09-07-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by liketoplay

used to frequent prince many years back. you can actually enter / exit from their back door. This way , no worries about letting ppl see you come out from hc liao. However , the back door not operating after 6pm I think.

It changed to king Spa and was raided again .They had to close down,if I am not wrong the place is still empty.

thomasdelarue
09-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by liketoplay

can do the same thing in MIKO, good for chuli ayam during day time

sglustdragon
10-07-2002, 10:05 PM
A few days after the reopening of Delight, now called Dajiko HC in the Parkview Hotel, most of the regular girls had yet to report to the new facilities. This new girl called "Star" was to be my hostess for the next 45 minutes.
Star was actually quite cute, with long red-colored hair, long legs and looking very professional. I also remember that her laugh was unusually sweet. Her massage skills still needed work but wasn't bad, considering she's still a newbie. The conversation was very girlfriend type and her voice became more sensual after 15 minutes into the session when she casually asked if I want sexy massage.

Nationality: China, Shanghai
Language: Mandarin, Shanghainese & English
Looks: 7/10 (ex-office girl with long legs)
Boobs: small (hardly a mouth full)
Body: 7/10 (slim but not bony)
Massage: 5/10 (soft)
Attitude: 8/10 (hard working, tries hard to please)
HJ: NA
BJ: 7/10 (too bad it was too short)
FJ: 8/10 (nice girlfriend feeling)
Overall: 8/10 (If you are in search of a replacement for Eva from Bugis...she could be the one...).

Sglustdragon
:)

suzuki
15-07-2002, 06:29 PM
Is moon still working or has she retired.Coz she is one of the best health centre girl i has try.It will be the sex industry if she has retired.Any brother out therre has any info.

kinkydude
16-07-2002, 01:34 AM
Is moon still working or has she retired.Coz she is one of the best health centre girl i has try.It will be the sex industry if she has retired.Any brother out therre has any info.

Is this Moon the one which appears in the thread of Big boobs HC girl? The one with big boobs and can CIM?

funwheel
18-07-2002, 07:59 AM
Still looking for cindy.
Does anyone know where cindy goto?

cavsg
18-07-2002, 09:42 PM

yes, according to sky. she did not renew her permit

suzuki
19-07-2002, 10:52 PM
Hello brother cavsg,according to sky moon did not renew her work permit mean most likely she has retired and return back to singapore.Anyway can u provide any field report about sky.Is she the tallest girl in delight(now dajiko).

noppensg
20-07-2002, 08:40 AM
Hello brother cavsg,according to sky moon did not renew her work permit mean most likely she has retired and return back to singapore.Anyway can u provide any field report about sky.Is she the tallest girl in delight(now dajiko).

When u said she "return to signapore", u mean she is not working in Singapore in the first place? Then where is daijiko? Singapore right? Very confusing.

Anyway, Sky is one of the shortest and smallest girls there, certainly not tallest.

suzuki
20-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Sorry what i mean is she has retired and return to malaysia in JB.
She did told me she is from JB.Sorry typing error about moon returning back to singapore(typing error).

kinkydude
21-07-2002, 01:01 AM
Sorry what i mean is she has retired and return to malaysia in JB.
She did told me she is from JB.Sorry typing error about moon returning back to singapore(typing error).

Do you guys know any HC girl who is into anal?

Geylander
21-07-2002, 04:22 AM
I remembered someone mentioned Shiela the BJ Queen did ever asked one forum bro to take her anal. Anyway, din go down to Dajiko since they've moved fr M Hotel. How's the facility @ the new place? Any attached shower in rm?

kinkydude
21-07-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Geylander
I remembered someone mentioned Shiela the BJ Queen did ever asked one forum bro to take her anal. Anyway, din go down to Dajiko since they've moved fr M Hotel. How's the facility @ the new place? Any attached shower in rm?

I heard her BJ is fantastic! And she asked the guy to take her anal?? WTF is there additional charge? I need to go and shag her then! Can anyone give her details, how does she look like? And ya, where is this place? I had never been to this Dajiko

noppensg
21-07-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by kinkydude

I heard her BJ is fantastic! And she asked the guy to take her anal?? WTF is there additional charge? I need to go and shag her then! Can anyone give her details, how does she look like? And ya, where is this place? I had never been to this Dajiko

There are enough FRs on Shelia so just do a search in the forum and you will find out more. About the anal thing, I guess it is up to her, if she wants, she will oblige. One thing Shelia does not like about this forum is that pple take her for granted and we msut respect them too.

kinkydude
21-07-2002, 07:22 PM

There are enough FRs on Shelia so just do a search in the forum and you will find out more. About the anal thing, I guess it is up to her, if she wants, she will oblige. One thing Shelia does not like about this forum is that pple take her for granted and we msut respect them too.

Oh I don't know about that, I think I'm new...

kinkydude
23-07-2002, 01:13 AM

By the way, Riverview Hotel, isn't where Merlin is at??

noppensg
23-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Merlin is at Plaza Hotel, at Beach Road. Riverview is along Havelock Road, near Concorde Hotel and opposite the former King's Hotel.

suzuki
26-07-2002, 02:02 AM
Riverview is along Havelock Road which can also considered river valley road.There are quite a few health centre along the area.There is a new avon view at apollo hotel(if i am not wrong) and there is also a health centre(dun know the name) at concorde hotel.

ricky69
30-07-2002, 09:03 PM

Do you guys know any HC girl who is into anal?

Maggie of Pan Island. She's about late 30s or 40, so-so looks, with slim body. But if u want to try anal, try her for a noisy experience.

cavsg
30-07-2002, 09:31 PM

sorry for the late reply, sky is one of the ang pais there, very talkative, very proactive during fj too, she's willing to try many positions

suzuki
02-08-2002, 10:43 PM
so who r the ang pai in delight(now dajiko hc)

kinkydude
02-08-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by ricky69

Maggie of Pan Island. She's about late 30s or 40, so-so looks, with slim body. But if u want to try anal, try her for a noisy experience.

What do you mean by noisy experience?

ultramanidsg
03-08-2002, 10:16 AM
there are 4 HC along that area, 1 at Miramar Hotel which is Dorris Health Centre, 1 at River View Hotel, 1 at Aollo Hotel, call Aven HC, 4th one at Concorde Hotel call Galaxy De Suana. If you are not sure where Havelock Road is, just ask the taxi driver bring you to Zulk Disco.:cool:

ricky69
03-08-2002, 08:25 PM

What do you mean by noisy experience?

Noisy is because Maggie is one of those who talk dirty to spur your little brother to work harder, and breathes heavily and groans when you're working in her. Plus her anal is tighter than her pussy so she feels it more. But to warn you, I visit her only becos she's willing to try any position and she's a willing sex partner who doesnt complain, she's got no looks.

kinkydude
03-08-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ricky69

Noisy is because Maggie is one of those who talk dirty to spur your little brother to work harder, and breathes heavily and groans when you're working in her. Plus her anal is tighter than her pussy so she feels it more. But to warn you, I visit her only becos she's willing to try any position and she's a willing sex partner who doesnt complain, she's got no looks.

I see...no looks as in bad or what?

funwheel
07-08-2002, 07:59 AM
I still miss cindy. I heard she no more in this line.
Any nice and good gal to recommand?
thank

cavsg
08-08-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by funwheel
I still miss cindy. I heard she no more in this line.
Any nice and good gal to recommand?
thank

cindy is moon's buddy, maybe they decide to leave together.

kinkydude
08-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by cavsg

cindy is moon's buddy, maybe they decide to leave together.

Well, once save enough, I believe no one would like to stay long in this line, right. Specially, I heard that moon is close to 40? Once it hits 40, is time to retire.

Mr_Hanky
08-08-2002, 02:12 AM

Specially, I heard that moon is close to 40?

Wat? She's close to 40? NO WAY! She doesn't look a day over 30, IMHO. Unless u heard it from her yourself, of course. If it's true, then WOW!!!! :eek:

kinkydude
08-08-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Hanky

Wat? She's close to 40? NO WAY! She doesn't look a day over 30, IMHO. Unless u heard it from her yourself, of course. If it's true, then WOW!!!! :eek:

I think I heard someone who knows her and said she is 38 or something like that.

And dude, nowadays, specially asians, they can maintain a good look between 30 to 45.

suzuki
09-08-2002, 11:16 PM
moon is close to 40 is not a issue to me.Coz she provide one of the best service i have tried.She has a good attitude.To me age is not a issue.There are some young and in experience chick out there that has bad attitude.Bargain with u the price,rushing u and telling u that the time is almost finished.
All these things like talking about the price,rushing u to cum faster really piss me off.

gedangsa
12-08-2002, 07:33 PM
Can anyone post a FR on Sophia, please !!

suzuki
13-08-2002, 07:54 PM
sophia is one of the ang pai there.She really has a cfm(come fuck me) look.

gedangsa
13-08-2002, 08:39 PM
sophia is one of the ang pai there.She really has a cfm(come fuck me) look.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, but I hope you can tell me at least let me know

(1) whether her breast is big or small (what cup size ?) ?

(2) Is she young or old ? What is her age ?

(3) Does she has good attitude ? Sometimes Ang-Pai will behabe very "yah-yah" !!

(4) What is her rates like ? Will she takes off evertything ?

Looking forward your reply

noppensg
13-08-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, but I hope you can tell me at least let me know

(1) whether her breast is big or small (what cup size ?) ?

(2) Is she young or old ? What is her age ?

(3) Does she has good attitude ? Sometimes Ang-Pai will behabe very "yah-yah" !!

(4) What is her rates like ? Will she takes off evertything ?

Looking forward your reply

My advise is better don't talk too much openly about Sophia. She, with the help of a customer, has access to this site. In any case, she is probably mid-20s, firm and reasonably big (B+) tits. To me, she is friendly, not yah-yah papaya. As for question 4, it all depends. She hates people describing in details the acts in the room. Try it out yourself. Each has his own perception. Good luck!

nokia3510
14-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Okay, since she has access to this site due to one of the bros surfing this site, does this mean that we should avoid her or just not mention this site to her ? Since she is in no-go territory, any other girls at this HC to discuss ?

giggs310010
15-08-2002, 01:40 PM
hi All,

Recently I called recept to still look for Chris, however she still did not go back to this HC, probably retire from HC.
Miss her very much, especially screwing her in doggie, miss her butt most.

So I asked the recept for recommendation equivalent to Chris. The recept named Susan & Rita.
According to recept, this 2 girls is the closes match to Chris.

For those who know Chris, and still had this opportunities to tryout Susan & Rita, please kindly give me your comment in terms of looks & services provided.
Thanks.

noppensg
15-08-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by nokia3510
Okay, since she has access to this site due to one of the bros surfing this site, does this mean that we should avoid her or just not mention this site to her ? Since she is in no-go territory, any other girls at this HC to discuss ?

It is up to you, this is a free-to-speak forum. I am merely telling all what I know so that you can do your own judgement. I never say she is a no-go,need to make this clear. Happy cheonging!

redrooster
16-08-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by cavsg

sorry for the late reply, sky is one of the ang pais there, very talkative, very proactive during fj too, she's willing to try many positions

can give FR on Sky?

baddoggie
16-08-2002, 04:31 PM
hi All,

Recently I called recept to still look for Chris, however she still did not go back to this HC, probably retire from HC.
Miss her very much, especially screwing her in doggie, miss her butt most.

So I asked the recept for recommendation equivalent to Chris. The recept named Susan & Rita.
According to recept, this 2 girls is the closes match to Chris.

For those who know Chris, and still had this opportunities to tryout Susan & Rita, please kindly give me your comment in terms of looks & services provided.
Thanks.

wah! tks for the info bro,
must go try

bestbest
17-08-2002, 08:03 PM

It is up to you, this is a free-to-speak forum. I am merely telling all what I know so that you can do your own judgement. I never say she is a no-go,need to make this clear. Happy cheonging!

Sophia:

Look - 6/10 (a young cantonese ah so look)
Boobs - 7/10 (ok for her size but a little fake leh)
Massage - 5.5/10 (can't expect much of a hc gal)
bj - 6/10 (can do la)
fj - 6/10 (can do also)
Attitude - 7.5/10 (friendly and chatty)

My personal opinion only

suzuki
19-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Sophia has good attitude as she is willing to try many fucking position.Worth the money to go for her.But maybe differnet people has differnt view.

funwheel
20-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Beside Sophia who are the angpai?

suzuki
24-08-2002, 10:17 PM
Pretty chick like michelle,sophia,sky,vivi and the most famous sheila the blowjob are some of the ang pai at dajiko(ex delight) health centre.

bestbest
24-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Pretty chick like michelle,sophia,sky,vivi and the most famous sheila the blowjob are some of the ang pai at dajiko(ex delight) health centre.
Speaking of Vivi:

Look: 7 (looks like one of the hong kong tv actresses with slit eyes)
Body: 7 (handy boobs but a bit of fake)
massage: 6.5 (ok)
hj: never tried
bj: 6 (ok la)
fj: 8 (solid, clings hard on you even after you cum. Fake or wat, lets give her benefit of doubt after all she makes effort to please)

My personal opinion only but prefer her to Sophia.

bestbest
24-08-2002, 10:45 PM

Speaking of sheila, do hear a lot of bookings for her but me no chance to try her yet......

cypress67
25-08-2002, 01:42 AM
Just tried Rita the Chiang mai chinese, not too bad looking but quite a distance as compare to the previous Chris of delight. Good massage but HJ and FJ is soso. Can finger but simply nothing to shout about.

Who are the chio ones in Delight now? Please dont tell me Sophia because she is not chio at all.:o

redrooster
26-08-2002, 11:20 AM

any FR on Sky?

suzuki
29-08-2002, 10:46 PM
Hello brother redrooster,frankly speaking i have not try sky before.But one thing for sure is she is quite chio.Anyway my advice for all brother out there is not to try ICE coz she really have bad attitude and give fuck up service.

gedangsa
30-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Hello brother redrooster,frankly speaking i have not try sky before.But one thing for sure is she is quite chio.Anyway my advice for all brother out there is not to try ICE coz she really have bad attitude and give fuck up service.

just curious, if you have not try sky, then how do you know that she is quite chio ?

gedangsa
30-08-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by cypress67
Just tried Rita the Chiang mai chinese, not too bad looking but quite a distance as compare to the previous Chris of delight. Good massage but HJ and FJ is soso. Can finger but simply nothing to shout about.

Who are the chio ones in Delight now? Please dont tell me Sophia because she is not chio at all.:o

Haven't try a Chiamng Mai girl before. Care to give a FR on Rita ?

ugaia
30-08-2002, 12:14 AM
I tried Sky twice while D'Light was still at M hotel. She's quite small size, skinny and she claims and looks 21. Quite chatty and talks all the time. Complain this and that. Massage still passable, got bone creaking sound. Tried BJ for both times. Very friendly though. Once you knows you (like it's your 2nd time), she became friendier and may proceed directly to special 1st and then massage.

Looks: 6.5/10 (log hair but usually tied up)
Massage: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (A cup)
HJ: Neber try
BJ/ BM: 7/10 (sometimes strong, sometimes soft)
FJ: neber try (too skinny for my liking)

suzuki
30-08-2002, 09:23 PM
Hello brother gedangsa,i get to know sky by asking the countergirl at the counter after seeing her.I just ask the countergirl what is her name.

gedangsa
31-08-2002, 12:45 AM
Hello brother gedangsa,i get to know sky by asking the countergirl at the counter after seeing her.I just ask the countergirl what is her name.

I see, btw have you tried Sonia ? (Not sophia) or Rita ?

goodpartner
31-08-2002, 01:50 AM

I see, btw have you tried Sonia ? (Not sophia) or Rita ?

Some characteristics of Rita : Mid-long hair, quite pretty with nice features, cool - looks and the way she carry herself, 30+ age, bi-lingual and I thought both her english and mandarin are great for a thai, ok massage skills and know a bit if thai style if requested.

Regarding specials...nothing to shout about really, nice slim petite figure, cup b not firm, not into anything fancy other than sop stuffs, not as proactive as the GL type but pleasant attitude overall.

do post your fr or feedback if you try her and see how far I'm off.

suzuki
03-09-2002, 09:17 AM
I think this thai girl rita has just join dajiko(ex delight )hc not long ago.

yhs1
04-09-2002, 12:21 AM
Is shelia still there ? thought of visiting her..

suzuki
07-09-2002, 06:35 PM
I think sheila the blowjob queen is still there since she has a large sex friend base out there.

suzuki
10-09-2002, 05:43 PM
Is vivi still around.

Peridot62
14-09-2002, 12:17 PM

Hello Bro,

Just try Sophia on last Thur, when there in the afternoon, want to look for Moon but no longer working there. So look around n notice Sophia, so book her for the massage.

She is quite small size and b cup. Service is good and I like her service. Will look for her again in my next visit. Got her mobile.

kltower
15-09-2002, 01:48 PM
I think this thai girl rita has just join dajiko(ex delight )hc not long ago.

To bro suzuki

Yah i just tried Rita last week. Went there looking for the famous Sheila but she was not working that there...so ask for good massage ger and was recommended by recept.

She looks quite exotic and dark looking, pretty friendly. Definitely give above average massage. Not really my type so just went for topless HJ. FR is:

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 about B cup but her nipples are big and stick out like mini torpedoes!
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 5/10 (very SOP, after the massage I expected more from her HJ but unfortunately I also can provide the same service to myself!)
Overall: 6/10 (massage is still worth it lah)

The moment I came out, one ang moh came in and straigthaway ask for Rita so I guess she also has regular fan base..hehe

Will probably try for Sheila again.

Piling8
17-09-2002, 01:37 AM
Anyone could complie of the name list of the angpai there?

Will really appreciate as will be going there soon with a group of friends.

Sheila, sophia,rita and who else??

About 6 of us going this Thursday ; heehee

Thank you very much.

I promise to snd the FR after trying them...heehee:D ;)

suzuki
19-09-2002, 02:54 AM
Some of the ang pai i have tried that r quite good r sheila,sky,michelle,sophia and vivi.

Piling8
26-09-2002, 02:15 AM
Here is my report on Michelle

Went in Sop only last for 5min; i request to her let not waste time,as i already marikita once she touch me; she smile so seducingly then i strip her as if i going to rape her.
Quicky push her down her kneel and she blow me to 7th heaven.
I put on the cap and do it standing as she is short ; i have to squat down slightly to pin point to her pussy; she was moaning loudly and enjoying the sensations happening .
Like westlering, i throw her to the mattress ; and fuck her doggie style, she was screaming like crazy and i was so hard that it feel like iron rod.
After about 30 pumping. ; shift her to spit postion and engaged into combat again ; screwing her like a real slut. She must have come twice when doing doggie as she wasn't as active when in doggie. At Spit legged postion. i was screwing her with the last of my breaths, finally it happen; Little brother explodes as a valcano........... and then we hugged each other to catch our breaths for a while..RRRRRRIIINNNNGGGG the phone rang.
By then we realise the time is up ,quickly i went for a shower to wash up and she pack up the mess that we had created and were chitchatting and laughing over the pleasant moment we just had..

Comments:
Face: Very Ah Lian but cute
Body: well proportion.
TiTs: I think 34C or D
BJ : very good suction
FJ : Very Accomodative and willing to try new positions
Overall Session : Very enjoyable....Hahaha

sassina2
26-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know this crystal formerly from Iris in Katong who worked in Daiichi for a while (forgot her working name in daiichi) before she got caught by anti vice and sent away.

she is small sized and well tanned girl. At that time, she learnt to speak good english becos of mat salleh boyfriend at that time.

believe me, she was one of the best vigorous fuck you can get in health centre and great service.

when they were both at Iris, between her and Bess, they were my best fucks , both great solid hard bodies with vigorous energy fucks that made you feel younger as you shoot out that sperm!

I know Bess is in Geylang (she was also caught by anti vice) and this Crystal, she just dissappeared on me!

noppensg
29-09-2002, 08:06 AM
Hi Bro Piling8,

A nice FR indeed. My experience with Michelle has been great but only if I opt for the full course. She is, IMHO, the type that her eyes open wide when see $$$. i don't blame her for that, afterall, that is what they are looking for. But her attitude will change if I opt for something less than the full course.

Anyway, some updates:

Sky has just left.

2 new girls - Janet and Yuki. I have not seen the former but the latter is thin (looks like A-cupper) and if I can remember correctly, she used to work in Delight b4 and also Executive at Marina South (my friend said her name there is something like Doris or Dolly).

Market rumours - boss may consider a takeover of IP. Not confirmed, just rumours.

gstsg
29-09-2002, 10:28 PM
Hi Bro Piling8,

Market rumours - boss may consider a takeover of IP. Not confirmed, just rumours.

it might n might not be rumours. the boss went to ip twice olready, quite like the place. most likely 2 mths time. but heard building management at ip not keen to let boss take over, blacklisted.

thomasdelarue
29-09-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by gstsg

it might n might not be rumours. the boss went to ip twice olready, quite like the place. most likely 2 mths time. but heard building management at ip not keen to let boss take over, blacklisted.
can it be true?, the boss in IP is quite big,not interested to sell as IP is having god business.

Looksee
30-09-2002, 11:08 AM
2 new girls - Janet and Yuki. I have not seen the former but the latter is thin (looks like A-cupper) and if I can remember correctly, she used to work in Delight b4 and also Executive at Marina South (my friend said her name there is something like Doris or Dolly).

Hi bro

Is Yuki formerly from ex-Prince (who came over with Moon)?

How's Janet? Did u try her?

BTW, May has gone back to China.

regards

chukeliang
30-09-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Looksee

Hi bro

regards
they had worked a while in prince , then went to delight.

noppensg
02-10-2002, 06:16 PM

Hi bro

regards

Hi,

Confirm not the same Yuki (I tired the ex-Prince Yuki b4). Janet, never try, wait for u to go together...:D . May.....no wonder never call me liao.........got any more lobang? Will catch up with u soon.

Xan2000
02-10-2002, 09:00 PM
anyone knows whether sheila is still around? is she still giving the same type of service?

suzuki
08-10-2002, 04:49 PM
R u sure delight is moving from riverview to intenational plaza.

chukeliang
08-10-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Xan2000
anyone knows whether sheila is still around? is she still giving the same type of service?
jus book her , still there, booked her last week,
have a good horse style, like horse sound like that , becos some kind of angmo look, quite good.
BJ 80
fj 120

gstsg
08-10-2002, 11:19 PM

i m not saying delight is shifting, jus tat the boss of delight is trying to take over ip. but i heard it is not successful

noppensg
08-10-2002, 11:19 PM

If u read carefully, the rumour is the boss of delight (now daijiko) is exploring the possibility of buying over IP. See the difference? Important: note the word "Rumour".

Xan2000
08-10-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by chukeliang

jus book her , still there, booked her last week,
have a good horse style, like horse sound like that , becos some kind of angmo look, quite good.
BJ 80
fj 120

is she the one that does bbbj and cim? so what is her figure like?

chukeliang
09-10-2002, 03:54 PM
[

suzuki
12-10-2002, 06:18 PM
sheila the blowqueen job confirm still there.I tell u she suck n blow u cock like a vaccum cleaner.She really suck your ball like a vaccum cleaner.

suzuki
22-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Here is my Field report on vivi.
At one glance she really have a slutting look.She really have the come in mouth look.After calling for her service,she come in.She is damn naughty n playful,she will scold u ,talk cock with u one.
Her massage is very normal,but she will seduce u.Playing with u ball cock,play until u cannot tahan.Come on we all know what we go health centre for what.We only go for sex,dun act innonect,this is what she say.
Her breast is at least a c cup,u can play with her pussy.Any fucking style also can,doggie,missionary.And she really can suck ball man,she suck u ball like vaccum cleaner.
Overall i will go for her again.Her service is top class.Dun believe go n try lah.

masterport
22-10-2002, 06:08 PM
The boss is the same but most of the old girls are gone. They will be moving to IP at the end of this month. The Boss claimed that business is no good in the River View Hotel.

repsolman
24-10-2002, 12:26 AM
Anyone knows where Sonya has moved to?

Looksee
29-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Was there this week and was told that they'll be taking over IP. Will be moving there in about two months time.

A quick FR on May (only there for 5 days - previously with Lai Lai). Very girl next door look, said she's 22 but looks younger than that. Keep teasing her that she's underage in work in HC.

Good service and very accommodating. Not very strong on massage.

regards

suzuki
06-11-2002, 06:50 PM
can confirm when delight moving to ip plaza

leekme
07-11-2002, 06:02 PM
Bro,

Care to comment on May's body, service and attitude? How tall, tits, slim, fat, pussy wet/dry, moaning, etc. Did you do HJ, BJ, FJ? Was she friendly, chatty, etc.? Thanks in advance.

leek
Was there this week and was told that they'll be taking over IP. Will be moving there in about two months time.

A quick FR on May (only there for 5 days - previously with Lai Lai). Very girl next door look, said she's 22 but looks younger than that. Keep teasing her that she's underage in work in HC.

Good service and very accommodating. Not very strong on massage.

regards

power69
07-11-2002, 06:04 PM
can confirm when delight moving to ip plaza
half the gal go over there, they set up a branch there

Looksee
08-11-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by leekme
Bro,

Care to comment on May's body, service and attitude? How tall, tits, slim, fat, pussy wet/dry, moaning, etc. Did you do HJ, BJ, FJ? Was she friendly, chatty, etc.? Thanks in advance.

leek

Bro
She's quite tall (about 1.65), good attitude, friendly and chatty but not the type that talks non-stop. Very fair and slim but small tits. Seems to enjoy herself during FJ, moans a bit and bit her lips. Pussy quite tight and wet when fingered.

regards

leekme
08-11-2002, 10:01 AM
Sounds good bro, thanks for the info. Too bad tits small, but will still try her one day.

leek

Bro
She's quite tall (about 1.65), good attitude, friendly and chatty but not the type that talks non-stop. Very fair and slim but small tits. Seems to enjoy herself during FJ, moans a bit and bit her lips. Pussy quite tight and wet when fingered.

regards

girllover
09-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Vivi of Daijiko, her reputation preceeds, just want to give my 2 cents worth.

For bros who love and treasure lovely women:
She is one of a kind, absolutely must try. If not, you are missing out on the better part of HC girls. Take heed, this applies only to bros who treat her well, if you treat her bad, please do not expect her to treat you well as well. She is not goddess of love, she is just a human being.

liketoplay
10-11-2002, 02:41 PM
tried vivi last week. When I reached , she was squatting at the counter talking on the phone. Asking her regular to patronise her I think.

Summary :

looks : 6
body : 7
attitude : 8.5

She is one who will not discuss price but will accept any reasonable amount from her client. And due to this fact , I actually paid her more than market price. Must say she's chatty wif good attitude. But her looks so so only ( in my opinion ). while I was still lying on my front , she do sexy massage on my back and slip her hand underneath to caress my dick..... sensing that I'm getting aroused already , she asked if I wanted bmbj or fj... of course at that point of no return , I opted for fj......

girllover
10-11-2002, 09:01 PM
I would not consider Vivi very pretty too, just ok look. I think I start to realise now that if any HC girls has very good personality and very good attitutes, the look part will not be that important anymore. I just had one today which is kinda old and not even ok look but I am having a hell of a good time with her.

I could not bear to give her anything less than market price as well although she offered to give me back some money. How can I short changed a wonderful woman like her.

gedangsa
12-11-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by girllover
I would not consider Vivi very pretty too, just ok look. I think I start to realise now that if any HC girls has very good personality and very good attitutes, the look part will not be that important anymore. I just had one today which is kinda old and not even ok look but I am having a hell of a good time with her.

I could not bear to give her anything less than market price as well although she offered to give me back some money. How can I short changed a wonderful woman like her.

What's the name of the old girl ?

girllover
12-11-2002, 04:38 AM
gedangsa, she is Winnie of PB.

funwheel
19-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Any good gals to recommand?.

nokia3510
19-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Funwheel - read from bros, that our BJ queen Sheila is still working there. Need someone to confirm. She is lets say - one of the best, if not, THE BEST one to go for. Just my two cents worth.

suzuki
25-11-2002, 11:31 PM
I think sheila will not move to ip plaza as half of the gal at riverview will move to international plaza.

xris
26-11-2002, 02:38 AM
It appears that they are moving to IP on the 16th Dec. Heard they are also opening another branch next Jan.

Tried Candy few days ago. New girl. Been working there for aabout 2 months. Attitude and service not very good.
Massage was quite good though. Her speciality is hard finger press. Had an oil massage instead which was so so only.

With 15min left, she pop the question. SOP prices. Got a BBBJ which was ok. Nothing special.

After all done was where things got bad. She was more interested in cleaning herself then looking after her customer. I had to take off my own cap and had to ask for tissue.

Looks: 6/10
Breast: 7/10 (big, at least C)
BBBJ: 6/10
Attitude: 3/10

sinfulguy
26-11-2002, 09:13 AM
I thought she gave you a BBBJ, then how come you have to remove the cap???just curious, no flaming intended.

xris
26-11-2002, 07:00 PM
opps..hee hee sorry my mistake..too many bbs...:)

oaoo
27-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by xris
opps..hee hee sorry my mistake..too many bbs...:)

Mistake???

few posibility:

1) you removed your big head cap and asking tissue to wipe your sweat

2) you had FJ with cap, so had to remove cap and asked for tissue

3) she didn't give you BBBJ, just your imagination or her BJ was so good (as if like BBBJ),so had to remove cap and asked for tissue

4) she did give you BBBJ, but also HJ with cap, so had to remove cap and asked for tissue

So, what was your mistake???

xris
27-11-2002, 02:16 AM
Aiyoh.... I just had a standard BJ. When I was typing the post, I typed too many Bs. Thats all.....relax bro.

girllover
27-11-2002, 02:23 AM
Ha ha bro xris, there is a big difference between BBBJ and BJ. BBBJ not easy to come by nowadays so when you mention BBBJ, other bros will of cause be excited.

xris
27-11-2002, 04:57 AM
Sorry guys....won't make such mistake again....BBBJ is hard to come by these days....:)

Peridot62
29-11-2002, 09:43 AM
I think sheila will not move to ip plaza as half of the gal at riverview will move to international plaza.

Good news.

Sheila will be moving to IP by end of this year. Visited her yesterday and have some fun with her. Our BJ Queen will be with us again in IP, hooray.

myspurs
30-11-2002, 12:06 AM
Anybody knows where Sky, formerly of Delight HC went to?

oaoo
30-11-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by xris
Sorry guys....won't make such mistake again....BBBJ is hard to come by these days....:)

Bro Xris, my previous post just meant to clarify your so-called mistake, that's all. No other intention .... :)

If u fancy BBBJ, and I'm sure most bros will, try BHC.

nokia3510
30-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Wow - the shenton way crowd and bros will be MOST HAPPY upon her return to this area where she did conquer quite a few guys the past few years before moving to Dajiko after HarbourView. Great for you guys in that area ! Sheila at IP : lucky for you guys.....

chukeliang
01-12-2002, 03:27 PM
change wat ever they like, can change to Kock Long Massage

Darknites
02-12-2002, 09:39 AM
Just got to know that Moon from Executive Spa (Marina South) has just made her base in Dajiko... her name here is Channel.

Visited her once here in Dajiko and she sounds still looks as schoolgirl type as before.. however, did observed that she did loss a little weight and hence, she has this solid slim figure now.

FOr bro's info, think she is ard 22, looks like a secondary school girl if you see her on the street. Looks ard 7/10, fair skin & pettie but with nice figure and proportional tits - 7.5/10. However, service is rather SOP... not much to brag about - 6/10.

If you are into young schoolgals, make sure you give her a try.

Cheers,
Shadow

gedangsa
02-12-2002, 10:26 PM
Sorry ah, she is known as Moon or Channel or others (please name) in Dajiko ? Tks

Originally posted by ShadowBro
Just got to know that Moon from Executive Spa (Marina South) has just made her base in Dajiko... her name here is Channel.

Visited her once here in Dajiko and she sounds still looks as schoolgirl type as before.. however, did observed that she did loss a little weight and hence, she has this solid slim figure now.

FOr bro's info, think she is ard 22, looks like a secondary school girl if you see her on the street. Looks ard 7/10, fair skin & pettie but with nice figure and proportional tits - 7.5/10. However, service is rather SOP... not much to brag about - 6/10.

If you are into young schoolgals, make sure you give her a try.

Cheers,
Shadow

gedangsa
02-12-2002, 10:28 PM
Oops sorry, her name is Channel, sorry read wrongly

axedia
03-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Any1 other than sheila and channel to recommend?? i have tried before sheila and agreee with the bro that her BJ is GOOD!

those sexy sound she makes and the finger exploring your body makes us guys feel good!

girllover
03-12-2002, 11:54 AM
Shouldn't it be Chanel as in Coco Chanel of the fashion industry?

smc_kma
03-12-2002, 11:59 AM
any bro can give definate date when shelia is going to ip? all tis hype abt her, must go try. tks

Si chai
05-12-2002, 01:42 PM
Yes.. I agree bros... Sheila is really a wonderful girl... her bj is nothing can said.. and her voice... So sweet~~~~ beitahan.... did anyone feel that she looks like JOey Tay ?... I personally feel that.. Anyway.. did anyone know that how old is she... from all the FR, she seems like in this field for a long time... really want to know how old is she... as she look quite young...

Any bros please tell me..

Million thanks.....

axedia
05-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Si chai
Yes.. I agree bros... Sheila is really a wonderful girl... her bj is nothing can said.. and her voice... So sweet~~~~ beitahan.... did anyone feel that she looks like JOey Tay ?... I personally feel that.. Anyway.. did anyone know that how old is she... from all the FR, she seems like in this field for a long time... really want to know how old is she... as she look quite young...

Million thanks.....

she have been in this field for quite some time if not how can she achieve such goog skill. heehee:D

if im not wrong she is on 27plus. but she lok young for her age defintely. try her! you will not regret :cool:

Si chai
05-12-2002, 05:29 PM
axedia,

Yup I tried her last week.. She is really good in BJ.. and she is damn naughty and wild... ask me whether want SM on not.. Gorsh !! Anyway.. In general, I feel that she is worth for money.

Bros.. do you ever see a indian look girl before ?.. wonder what her name is ? do you know that?

Si CHai

suzuki
12-12-2002, 01:35 AM
What can we said,there is the one n only blow job queen sheila around man.

girllover
16-12-2002, 11:29 PM
Thanks to all the bros for introducing 'school girl' Chanel.

Have you been secretly in love with any of your schoolmates or classmates when you were at school but cannot declare your love due to some circumstances? I have.

Do you have the desire to hold a very lovely schoolmate or classmate close to you when you were at school but cannot do so because of some reasons? I do.

Have you ever been heart broken by seeing the girl you like hates you and likes the guy you hate the most? I have.

Today, none of these matters anymore because I told the school girl, which I would have been secretly in love with, that I like her and that she is very pretty, I held the school girl that I would like to hold close so close that I can felt her heart pumping, from today onwards, my heart will never be broken again because the school girl does not hate me and like somebody else. Today, by burying my manhood among her girlhood, I am free.

Here is my little FR on this magnificent 'school girl'

GENERAL INFO
Name: Chanel
Skin color: ok fair
skin complexion: ok soft
Boobs: not very big, nice feeling if gently squeeze it
Price: standard

THE GOOD
Appearance: cute, sweet, innocent look, very pretty, very very lovable, and yes! school girl look
Character: quiet, gentle, shy, patient
Body size: slim and slender, proportion of body is good, her body shape kinda reminds me of Joyce of Leisure, only boobs not so big
Nipples: quite big and lovely, can fondle
BJ: even with cap, it feels very nice
BM: rub with her lovely boobs & nipples
Bush licking: pussy looks nice to me, quite wet, didn't rush or stop me
Moans: oh! my god, I love it very much, moans only when aroused, can't describe in words
Attitude: very good, very very accomodating, no rush, very patient, very good temper

THE BAD
BBBJ: No
AR: No
Fingering: No
Frenching: No

When I first saw her, she melted my heart, so pure, so innocent, so pretty, so damn lovable. After the sessions, I am without words, she is like a school girl who listens to her parents, respect her teachers, study hard for her grades, she is like everybody's sweetheart, loved by everybody, admired by everybody, she is someone who tries to make sure everything is done good, the effort, the hardwork, the perseverance, the sacrifice, makes her even more irresistable. All it takes is a girl like her to make me forget about all the other bad encounters I have with other HC girls. All it takes is a girl like her to make the search worthwhile. Making love to her is an utmost pleasure. Every penetration is a blessing from god.

gedangsa
17-12-2002, 12:55 AM
Thanks to all the bros for introducing 'school girl' Chanel.

Have you been secretly in love with any of your schoolmates or classmates when you were at school but cannot declare your love due to some circumstances? I have.

Do you have the desire to hold a very lovely schoolmate or classmate close to you when you were at school but cannot do so because of some reasons? I do.

Have you ever been heart broken by seeing the girl you like hates you and likes the guy you hate the most? I have.

Today, none of these matters anymore because I told the school girl, which I would have been secretly in love with, that I like her and that she is very pretty, I held the school girl that I would like to hold close so close that I can felt her heart pumping, from today onwards, my heart will never be broken again because the school girl does not hate me and like somebody else. Today, by burying my manhood among her girlhood, I am free.

Here is my little FR on this magnificent 'school girl'

GENERAL INFO
Name: Chanel
Skin color: ok fair
skin complexion: ok soft
Boobs: not very big, nice feeling if gently squeeze it
Price: standard

THE GOOD
Appearance: cute, sweet, innocent look, very pretty, very very lovable, and yes! school girl look
Character: quiet, gentle, shy, patient
Body size: slim and slender, proportion of body is good, her body shape kinda reminds me of Joyce of Leisure, only boobs not so big
Nipples: quite big and lovely, can fondle
BJ: even with cap, it feels very nice
BM: rub with her lovely boobs & nipples
Bush licking: pussy looks nice to me, quite wet, didn't rush or stop me
Moans: oh! my god, I love it very much, moans only when aroused, can't describe in words
Attitude: very good, very very accomodating, no rush, very patient, very good temper

THE BAD
BBBJ: No
AR: No
Fingering: No
Frenching: No

When I first saw her, she melted my heart, so pure, so innocent, so pretty, so damn lovable. After the sessions, I am without words, she is like a school girl who listens to her parents, respect her teachers, study hard for her grades, she is like everybody's sweetheart, loved by everybody, admired by everybody, she is someone who tries to make sure everything is done good, the effort, the hardwork, the perseverance, the sacrifice, makes her even more irresistable. All it takes is a girl like her to make me forget about all the other bad encounters I have with other HC girls. All it takes is a girl like her to make the search worthwhile. Making love to her is an utmost pleasure. Every penetration is a blessing from god.

Bro girlover,

Is this Chanel prettier than Sammi of Legends ?

girllover
17-12-2002, 01:37 AM
Bro gedangsa, I guess each has its own physical attraction at first glance, Chanel has this pretty good girl innocent look that I like very much and she has this charm that as the clock is ticking away and as she is working on me and me on her, I find her more and more pretty, its like those people where the more you look at them, the more pretty they look. To tell you the truth, I forgot how Sammi looks now, sorry I cannot give you a more accurate comparison, as you know, I had a really bad experience and usually I don't bother to remember any of those bad experiences, had too many of them, besides, I have a few more encounters after Sammi and before Chanel which takes away too much of my attention. Maybe the other bros who has tried both can enlighten before you go ahead and try Chanel. Just want to say that with Chanel, it is one of the best times I have among so many encounters but it may be different for you or for some other bros, just like the case with Sammi.

Bro girlover,
Is this Chanel prettier than Sammi of Legends ?

anfkk
17-12-2002, 09:56 AM
Hey girllover, sounds like you are falling in love with HC gal. Careful man!

girllover
17-12-2002, 11:55 AM
Bro anfkk, thanks very much for your concern, I think I am old enough to differentiate between love and bought love. Its a cruel fact but we have to accept it.

Darknites
17-12-2002, 03:37 PM
Hi girllover,

glad you liked my recommendation. I was not inclined to write too much about her for fear of too high an expectation... but after reading your post.. wait all other bro have very high expectation of her...

anyway, yes- schoolgirl is the word to describe her.. and if you notice, think she never put on makeup... or at least no heavy powder and lipsticks... so just the natural look.. and due to her youth.. that's probably better than anything else :)

after your review, hope she does not get too hot that i could not get a piece of her for myself in future...

Cheers,
Shadow

anfkk
17-12-2002, 03:38 PM
Any idea if Chanel and the other good ones will be going over to International Plaza? I read somewhere else in this forum that Dajiko will close down soon and all moving to IP which has been taken over by Dajiko managment.

girllover
17-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Bro ShadowBro, maybe I should remind other bros not to have very high expectation of Chanel, after all, she is just a normal innocent pretty sweet lovable girl, I do hope that all the bros don't bully her or take advantage of her innocence, if not, next time I won't dare to post any FR on girls like Chanel anymore. You are right about the no make up, usually girls would not like me to kiss their face because of the makeup but she doesn't mind at all, usually girls will turn their face away when I bonk them but she didn't do that, looking at her face when I make love to her was out of this world. I think all bros here are really careful on acknowledging an FR so you don't have to worry about her being overbooked.

Bro anfkk, I have no idea whether all the girls will be moving to IP, if one day I call Daijiko and don't get an answer or the operator tells me the number has changed, I will know where to find them, they must be in IP.

chukeliang
17-12-2002, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Si chai
[B]Yes.. I agree bros... Sheila is really a wonderful girl...

how young is sheila???
is she cute and cheerful???

suzuki
24-12-2002, 04:17 AM
sheila is around 27 year old.And she has a come fuck me (CFM) look.

terraromp
27-12-2002, 05:40 PM
Tried Sheila today. Boy, she's as lengendary as all the bros said she is! Her massage actually feels very good, at least for me it is. Tried the BBBJ, real shiok! Her voice is very sweet and mesmerizing. Asked me whether to put on cap or not b4 BJ, I said no and she said: "I like it RAW!!" Damn! That's hot!!

Looks wise, not extremely pretty but her smile is very enthusiastic, makes you to grab her straigtaway. She said she'll be moving on to IP either after 1 Jan or after CNY.

Total damage: $120 (HJ+BBBJ,excluding entrance fee of $36)

Too bad didn't CIM, any bros able to do that with her?

nokia3510
27-12-2002, 09:51 PM
Another satisfied Sheila customer! For sure - the queen of shenton way returns in 2003 ! Stress relief for those busy execs working around IP.

thomasdelarue
27-12-2002, 11:43 PM
Another satisfied Sheila customer! For sure - the queen of shenton way returns in 2003 ! Stress relief for those busy execs working around IP.
sperm bank at shenton way???

thomasdelarue
27-12-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by anfkk
Any idea if Chanel and the other good ones will be going over to International Plaza? I read somewhere else in this forum that Dajiko will close down soon and all moving to IP which has been taken over by Dajiko managment.
is chanel formerly from miko?

LeeYokeYuen
28-12-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
is chanel formerly from miko?

Different. This chanel was from Marina south.

Heeman77
05-01-2003, 10:57 PM
Looks:6.7, normal school ger look and nothing else.

Figure:6, skinny type, totally diff from Joyce of Lesuire.

Boobs:6.7, about A+, nice to touch.

Tits:Nice and erasar-like

Service:6, where is it?

Attitute:6.5, soft spoken type.

RTF: NO !!!

Vertict:Over rated!!!

Comments:
Well, the report says it all. Service without a smile. Came in with a sulking face. See her sian liao. Massage only 5 min without making any effort at all. Then ask for special in a half fuck manner. First time I encountered such a gal.
Ask her why, her excuse was, her friend was in trouble. Can see that she was lying.
Try at ur own risk !!!
No flaming pls. One man's flower another man's weed.

akaza24
05-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by terraromp
Tried Sheila today. Boy, she's as lengendary as all the bros said she is! Her massage actually feels very good, at least for me it is. Tried the BBBJ, real shiok! Her voice is very sweet and mesmerizing. Asked me whether to put on cap or not b4 BJ, I said no and she said: "I like it RAW!!" Damn! That's hot!!

Looks wise, not extremely pretty but her smile is very enthusiastic, makes you to grab her straigtaway. She said she'll be moving on to IP either after 1 Jan or after CNY.

Total damage: $120 (HJ+BBBJ,excluding entrance fee of $36)

Too bad didn't CIM, any bros able to do that with her?

So is Sheila now still in Dajiko or IP? Veri gian to try out.

Si chai
06-01-2003, 01:44 PM
Yar.. anybody please advise, is sheila move already ?... She told me that she will move before or after Ny.. so anybody know that ?
Please advise.

Million thanks

Darknites
07-01-2003, 03:55 PM
Channel

Think HeeMan77 is right, just tried her recently and I got the feeling that she is moving off my chart... was rather sweet and lovable in the past.. but nowadays, she has this sulky mood most of the time.

The last few trips to see her, always got something bothering her.. family lar, friend lar.. or her own health lar... create such a mood that screw her also feel doing her injustic...

damn.. think i better move back to the other Dragon/Executive gals who are always smilely and welcoming...

Cheers,
Shadow

Heeman77
07-01-2003, 10:49 PM
Yes. Avoid her unless you like screwing a ultimate sulking machine...

kannina
13-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Dear Bros,

I don't mind being flamed by you all here. But forgive that I m a new samster and new to HC cheonging, I tried to look for the location of Daijiko HC in the newspaper but to no avail. Can some bros advise me where exactly is Daijiko?

Thanks!

wildone1
13-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Bro,
Riverview Hotel -5th floor.
Next time, suggest you read thru the posts before asking - else get flaming for being lazy (which you are, actually - hehehe)
No offence, juz friendly advise

noppensg
13-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by kannina
Dear Bros,

I don't mind being flamed by you all here. But forgive that I m a new samster and new to HC cheonging, I tried to look for the location of Daijiko HC in the newspaper but to no avail. Can some bros advise me where exactly is Daijiko?

Thanks!

kinnina, u really knn leh. If you have taken the time to read this thread you will fidn the answer on page 3 and 4. bo kan buay toa han!

kannina
14-01-2003, 12:59 AM
kinnina, u really knn leh. If you have taken the time to read this thread you will fidn the answer on page 3 and 4. bo kan buay toa han!

Bro... sm said Riverview, sm said Parkview... hw to confirm?

girllover
14-01-2003, 01:09 AM
Bro kannina, Daijiko is at Riverview hotel lah! Parkview is at Orchard.

kannina
14-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Bro kannina, Daijiko is at Riverview hotel lah! Parkview is at Orchard.

Bro girllover, Park view hotel is at Beach Road leh... I went last fri...

Eric28sg
14-01-2003, 02:51 PM
I always frequent Dajiko, since it was Delight in Tanjong Pagar. I was surprised not to find in this thread any FR on Rita (Thai gal).

She is one of the few gers whom I will RTF. No-nonsense good massage (the kind ex-delight gal Vivian used to provide). Nice body and great attitude, communicates well with good English. Only downside is she is quite old. Abt late 20s.

I haven't tried the new gals like Chanel which is attracting some negative feedbacks. But I guess you guys will benefit for trying Rita.

Looks : 6.5
Body : 6
Boobs : 32B
Massage : 9
BJ : 7
FJ : 6
Attitude : 8

Just for your info guys!

girllover
14-01-2003, 03:08 PM
Bro kannina, sorry, I must have got the wrong context, when you mentioned parkview, I thought you are mentioning about parkview HC which is located at Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel at Orchard. Didn't know there is another hotel call parkview at Beach road. Is there an HC in parkview hotel?

Bro girllover, Park view hotel is at Beach Road leh... I went last fri...

LeeYokeYuen
14-01-2003, 11:17 PM
Bro kannina, sorry, I must have got the wrong context, when you mentioned parkview, I thought you are mentioning about parkview HC which is located at Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel at Orchard. Didn't know there is another hotel call parkview at Beach road. Is there an HC in parkview hotel?

I tot it was called plaza ?..

Merlin ??

noppensg
14-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Bro... sm said Riverview, sm said Parkview... hw to confirm?

Search the yellow pages lah.

girllover
14-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Bro LeeYokeYuen, exactly what I mean, I only know that along beach road, there is one HC inside Golden Mile Tower called EG (don't know whether still there), one inside The Plaza called Merlin and the new one inside The Concourse called Spa D'Casanova, didn't know there exist one in a hotel called Parkview, thats why I am inquiring, maybe I am missing a good HC.

LeeYokeYuen
14-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Bro LeeYokeYuen, exactly what I mean, I only know that along beach road, there is one HC inside Golden Mile Tower called EG (don't know whether still there), one inside The Plaza called Merlin and the new one inside The Concourse called Spa D'Casanova, didn't know there exist one in a hotel called Parkview, thats why I am inquiring, maybe I am missing a good HC.

Oh I see... ok ok.. sorry.

kannina
15-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Search the yellow pages lah. Haha.... I searched the streetdirectory.com.... haha

suzuki
22-01-2003, 01:41 AM
Many gal have stop working n rest for the chinese new year liao

LeeYokeYuen
22-01-2003, 10:34 AM
Many gal have stop working n rest for the chinese new year liao

Is May still working there ??

tigerkan
22-01-2003, 10:18 PM
?????

tigerkan
22-01-2003, 10:20 PM
tried legendary BBBJ. 9/10 Zoe Tay look alike. GL150 price but the premium is justifiable.

benlee69
27-01-2003, 04:40 PM
all brother out there, is Sheila still working at dajiko??? cause heard from some brother saying that she is going to leave this place.

kimochi
29-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Bro Benlee69,

Sheila is still at Daijiko and will move to IPHC after CNY. That's what I heard from Sophia when I was there on Monday night. Guess you all know that Sheila knows about this forum, even Sophia reads about her FR in this forum. . . Right Sheila & Sophia?

benlee69
30-01-2003, 12:03 AM
brother kimochi,

hey thank for your info. can i ask you one more questin? how much does Sheila charge???

gedangsa
30-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by kimochi
Bro Benlee69,

Sheila is still at Daijiko and will move to IPHC after CNY. That's what I heard from Sophia when I was there on Monday night. Guess you all know that Sheila knows about this forum, even Sophia reads about her FR in this forum. . . Right Sheila & Sophia?

Hello Sheila & Sophia,

What are you login as ? I mean your login name ?

kimochi
30-01-2003, 08:51 AM
Bro Benlee,

Sheila's charges are pretty high. For so many years, BM+BBBJ is S$120. A bit on the high side but worth it. Try her BBBJ(CIM) and you will know.

1kwisatz
30-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Happy new year to all.

FR: Bonia

Looks (5-7) depending on type of girls you like
Body 7
Massage 7 (quick relaxing)
Attitude 7
Chatty. Friendly
BJ 6
Did not try FJ

May want to consider if other Angpais not around.

leekme
01-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Visited Dajiko. Hang around TV room for a while and got to
see quite a few stock, Jo Jo, Rita and Winnie. Winnie looks
deliciously tempting, nice figure, small waist line and bitchy
looks. Walk passed me several times, cannot take it, so on
her.

After 5 mins massage, cannot tahan anymore, so asked her
if she does special, yes!

Slim, A-B cup, big eraser nipples. Started by giving me SM,
used her tits to raba my dick at the same time gave me a
slutty look. Pressed her boobs, didn't allow playing or licking
ot nipples. Say pain!

Bonking starts, first she on top then switched to missionary.
Continuous bitchy and clutty looks, quite shiok, but pussy
a little dry, so after some bonk, she say pain. Stop for 30
secs for her to apply KY. Then I went soft, sigh...

She licked my nipples to help me erect again, YES! Get into
doggy position. Great position, great sight from top due to
her super small waist line. Held on to her small waist with
2 hands, my fingers could almost connect! Bonk really hard,
she moaned, sounded more like pain that errotic.

Changed back to missionary, continue bonking, alamak, she
pain again! Have to slow down and shift a little here and
there to ease her pain. Sian half.... little bro no more feeling...
slowly went limp.

Suggested to jerk me off. OK loh... what can I say, anyway
a little shack already. Unload, shower, pay up and go home.

Looks: Bitchy, 7/10, 6/10 when she smile and show her less
than perfect teeth.
Body: Slim, super small and sexy waist, nice figure.
Boobs and tits: A-B, large erase brown nipples.
SM: 7.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

Leek

NOKIA6100
06-02-2003, 11:08 PM

Hello Sheila & Sophia,

What are you login as ? I mean your login name ?
think tat ipoh auntie, sophia can't read english

kannina
07-02-2003, 10:06 AM
Yday went down to Daijiko to look for vivi, but the recep said vivi still on leave, ok never mind, recep recommended me carol if i m into vivi type of gals. Later I saw a gal in the TV Room and ask her whether is she winnie coz i saw winnie once n dont quite remember her face. She told me she is carol... Oops.... Ahem... not tat chio, so thinking of changing gals, I saw this gal called Pearl walk past and wow! Damn pretty n slim, wearing red dress, so hot... so ask recep to change my gal carol to Pearl.

So my turn arrived. So this Pearl come in and ask me in slang english want drinks or not. Then she come in to proceed to massage me. Chat wif her a bit n found out she is from KL, 24 years old, work in Sam Palace before. She later sexy massage me and her sexy massage (SM) is damn itchy and Rou2 (Soft), i really buay tahan her sexy massage. she proceed to SM my bro n balls, I ask her whether can I turn around and let her SM me. She said can. So when I turn around, I realised my bro standing leow... she SM till I very shiok n i also touch her a bit. Then she ask me whether want specials or not. I rejected her n tell her another day then i try coz i tried the previous day so dont want to siong myself again.

She immediately told me off: No specials, then dont touch me. said she earn my $7 still have to let me touch. Wat e Heck! Then I go bath. when i was bathing, she rudely asked me why i book her when i dont even want specials? I shoot back said I din book her, i jst saw her outside then ask for her coz she is pretty. The conversation ended.

I later walk off the room without looking at her or even said bye. She really got bloody attitude. So Bros, She is quite chio. But if u want to try her, better add specials before she fcuk u!!!

horny28
07-02-2003, 11:06 AM
To be frank.....you are damm too much....if dun want to have special then dun touch pple.....after touching, u must at least pay pple some $ lah.... U R the one with Attitude Problem......

AHSPERM2000
07-02-2003, 11:10 AM

bro,

if you are not interested to pay for the extra, at the first place, you should not ask her to do sexy on your front and touch her.
Come on lah, people is making a living, want to take advantage yet don't want to pay.

Yday went down to Daijiko to look for vivi, but the recep said vivi still on leave, ok never mind, recep recommended me carol if i m into vivi type of gals. Later I saw a gal in the TV Room and ask her whether is she winnie coz i saw winnie once n dont quite remember her face. She told me she is carol... Oops.... Ahem... not tat chio, so thinking of changing gals, I saw this gal called Pearl walk past and wow! Damn pretty n slim, wearing red dress, so hot... so ask recep to change my gal carol to Pearl.

So my turn arrived. So this Pearl come in and ask me in slang english want drinks or not. Then she come in to proceed to massage me. Chat wif her a bit n found out she is from KL, 24 years old, work in Sam Palace before. She later sexy massage me and her sexy massage (SM) is damn itchy and Rou2 (Soft), i really buay tahan her sexy massage. she proceed to SM my bro n balls, I ask her whether can I turn around and let her SM me. She said can. So when I turn around, I realised my bro standing leow... she SM till I very shiok n i also touch her a bit. Then she ask me whether want specials or not. I rejected her n tell her another day then i try coz i tried the previous day so dont want to siong myself again.

She immediately told me off: No specials, then dont touch me. said she earn my $7 still have to let me touch. Wat e Heck! Then I go bath. when i was bathing, she rudely asked me why i book her when i dont even want specials? I shoot back said I din book her, i jst saw her outside then ask for her coz she is pretty. The conversation ended.

I later walk off the room without looking at her or even said bye. She really got bloody attitude. So Bros, She is quite chio. But if u want to try her, better add specials before she fcuk u!!!

girllover
07-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Bro kannina, this time I am not on your side as well. Anyway, you are missing out a great deal.

lancerglxi
07-02-2003, 12:03 PM

No offence to you but I think you are the one with the attidute problem.

kannina
07-02-2003, 12:40 PM
Seems like I m the one really at fault. :(

I will take note in the future not to touch any HC gals if I m not into specials and will not request certain gal if I not going to do anything special wif her. Hmmm... Think I go back to my darling lemon in Angel and stuck wif her better....

Thanks Bros here for enlightning me.

kannina
07-02-2003, 12:43 PM
Btw, Daijiko entrance fee increased from $36 to $38. Dont knw it's during CNY period or perm price, I heard from recep $36 is promotion price, then my friend told me his gal told him $38 is for CNY period increase.

Bros here pls take note.

sleazerat
08-02-2003, 02:53 AM
Seems like I m the one really at fault. :(

I will take note in the future not to touch any HC gals if I m not into specials and will not request certain gal if I not going to do anything special wif her. Hmmm... Think I go back to my darling lemon in Angel and stuck wif her better....

Thanks Bros here for enlightning me.

Perhaps you should go back to Dajiko and book her again and pay her well. Oh... not too mention you owe her an apology for your bad attitude!!!

marcmedow
08-02-2003, 03:30 AM
anybody got the phone# for daijiko? would like to do a booking before going down. can PM me or post in open. thanks!

suzuki
13-02-2003, 12:09 AM
Daijiko . Riverview Hotel, 5th floor . 6222-9588 / 6222-9566 10.00am - 1.00am . $36

marcmedow
13-02-2003, 01:22 AM
thanks suzki!

spenceryap
18-02-2003, 10:15 AM
FR

Was at this HC on Sun noon. only a couple of ladies available.

Nonetheless, got a gal name Carol.

Looks wise 4/5 on 10
body wise good in a sense tt shes c-cup slightly meaty but not fat

Sex wise she's expensive but listen...she likes and wants to take her time. Never heard tt before (or maybe its noon and bz is slow)

by the time she came back w condom and strip, she was wet. I thot it was ky but sure didnt smell like it. Smelt more like cum juice and taste like it too.

Sucks you and moans and gets an orgasm quite easily. If she faking its a damn good fake. More juices and increase bodily tension like spastic (haha).

Anyway, did her a couple of styles but still couldnt cum, cos i was doing it to others for a few days in a row : (

Got her to do a hand job and finally came. She not me was disappointed though I paid her for a FJ.

Simply unbelievable.

Wink and grow rich.....haha

horny28
18-02-2003, 10:43 AM
I agree with you..that Carol is damm horny and bitchy...the most horny HC girl who I have encountered....had her last week, in the evening...she came to the room and started to tell me that she has puton weight ...and her breasts are getting bigger....thats my first time seeing her...without saying much, she shows me her breast...woops..yes its C cups...not bad....and firm, so i start to feel them, then she told me she is wet..and juice flowing out....i'm very surprised....:eek: then she starts to lick me all over and ask me what special i wan.....any way...i was too scared of her hornyness....i just ask for HJ.....but she stripped totally..and seduce to hv full course....later i ended up with BJ....

If you like hony gal...she is the one...but look-wise is so-so, and figure is quite good, except her butt has too much fat..she is 26yrs old

bouncy
18-02-2003, 10:56 AM
Woah, so u highly recommend a not? :)

horny28
18-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by bouncy
Woah, so u highly recommend a not? :)

It will be a great experience to taste the most horny HC gal....

Baytahan
18-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Would like to try Pearl! How good is her bbbj?

nissanguy
18-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Hello bros,

Is Sheila the BJ Queen still there.
Many thanks

repsolman
19-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Hi, any bros got a FR on Pearl please? Appreciate it.

slacker79
19-02-2003, 01:47 AM
the damage for carol fj
will like to try tmr so can give u everybody a FR
do u think i need to make booking?

horny28
19-02-2003, 11:06 AM
Dun think u need 2 book...the most is to wait for 20 min...she tends to ask for higher price...but always bargain to the standard price...that $100

SIN-dick
19-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Is this the same Carol from Take 5? Seems her horniness increasing huh? Any brudders here can enlighten me?

horny28
19-02-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by SIN-dick
Is this the same Carol from Take 5? Seems her horniness increasing huh? Any brudders here can enlighten me?

its a different Carol....this Carol in River View has more meat and more horny.....btw all Carols are horny...hehehee:p

slacker79
20-02-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by slacker79
the damage for carol fj
will like to try tmr so can give u everybody a FR
do u think i need to make booking?

FR on Carol

Try on 19022003
Looks: 6.5 / 10
As for the rest, very similar to what bro spenceryap has exprienced except that I cum in missionary style
Can french and very passionate as well during fj
Expensive on the fj but hope 2nd visit on her can get cheaper

BTW info from her is that daijiko is moving to IP this april and cfm all the girls will follow
she gave me her hp as well.

benlee69
20-02-2003, 09:10 AM
so dajiko did not manage to lower down the rent over there.... but the other time i heard the lady-in charge, she said the gal in Dajiko got 2 choice either to IP if not to holiday inn i think.

Darknites
24-02-2003, 06:25 PM
anyone tried channel recently? or is she no longer in dajiko?

thinking of going back and look for her but not sure if her attitude has changed..

cheers,
Shadow

suzuki
28-02-2003, 05:45 PM
Confirm vivi will be back from her long hoilday from malaysia at 1 march 2003.So anyone who like her can visit her.

goodday
04-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Went to Dajiko during lunch time - all girls busy except Pearl and Carol. Chose Carol.

Carol's 26 years old and very very chatty - went on and on about her life story throughout the massage. Treats you like her lover in a way.

Her looks is only so so, somehow she looks older than she claims to be. However, her figure is very good - the right amount of curves and flesh without being fat, and taut too.

But her massage was really too hard and she was pressing so hard against my spine most of the time - it was kind of sore after that.

When it came to specials, she was extremely enthusiastic - she will ravage you! She does the specials completely undressed. Got so excited that I CIM during BJ. =)

FR:
Face - 5/10 (Looks older than she is)
Body - 8/10 (Good figure, small, soft and elastic nipples - fascinating!)
Massage - 4/10 (too hard!!)
Service - 8/10 (enthusiastic and very on)

If you're after the super specials, go for Carol. I can't remember what her rates are.

BTW, Does anyone have a FR on Pearl?

bigbigone69
04-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Si chai

Million thanks.....

The first time I had a good time with Sheila was in 1990 at Delight. That was 12 years ago, assume she was working 1 year already as she was recommended then by a few of my friends and if she started work at 21 as required by law, she must be 34 years old at least. Looks that we have found the fountain of youth, sperm.

Have to add that she is VERY GOOD and still looks GOOD today.

soshiok
06-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Asked for Pearl and told must wait 1hr so used the sauna and watched some TV (good place to hang ard to “inspect” other goods).

Finally my turn and in came a petite girl wearing a black figure-hugging dress. CFM face, tight ass, tanned and slim. Massage was standard pressing here and there, no big deal but she’s quite strong for her size. After a while, question was asked and the action began.

She started with bm and a catbath from neck all the way to the knee. This was followed by a strong bbbj, ar and another bj and this time the cap was on without my knowledge. Did her a few styles, good moaning and she grabbed the sheets tightly during doggie. Seeing her reaction and her cute other hole, buay tahan and came.

Overall, good experience and bros who like small-size girl with CFM face will like her. Not for those who like innocent-looking girl.

Looks: 6/10 CFM face
Boobs: A cup (less than a handful)
Ass: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10

Shounan
08-03-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by soshiok
Asked for Pearl and told must wait 1hr so used the sauna and watched some TV (good place to hang ard to “inspect” other goods).

Finally my turn and in came a petite girl wearing a black figure-hugging dress. CFM face, tight ass, tanned and slim. Massage was standard pressing here and there, no big deal but she’s quite strong for her size. After a while, question was asked and the action began.

She started with bm and a catbath from neck all the way to the knee. This was followed by a strong bbbj, ar and another bj and this time the cap was on without my knowledge. Did her a few styles, good moaning and she grabbed the sheets tightly during doggie. Seeing her reaction and her cute other hole, buay tahan and came.

Overall, good experience and bros who like small-size girl with CFM face will like her. Not for those who like innocent-looking girl.

Looks: 6/10 CFM face
Boobs: A cup (less than a handful)
Ass: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 Bro... wat r the damages for her FJ?

girllover
08-03-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Shounan
Bro... wat r the damages for her FJ?
Bro Shounan, FJ is $120 for her. She will look seductively at you when you bonk her, make me real high.

Shounan
08-03-2003, 11:59 PM
Bro Shounan, FJ is $120 for her. She will look seductively at you when you bonk her, make me real high.

Bro Girllover, so this is the gd deal u mentioned to me that i m missing out??? Nw I knw wat u mean.....

I observed tat both IP n Daijiko gals most of them offers FJ for $120... a bit too exp...

girllover
09-03-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Shounan
Bro Girllover, so this is the gd deal u mentioned to me that i m missing out??? Nw I knw wat u mean..... I observed tat both IP n Daijiko gals most of them offers FJ for $120... a bit too exp...
nah, this is not the good deal lah, Pearl of Daijiko is one of the few good bonks that I have in my 'cheong HC' days, she is pretty wild while bonking, aroused me till very high. Lots of other places quote $120 for FJ as well besides Daijiko and IP, maybe u can bargain the price with them but I don't usually do that.

songbird
09-03-2003, 12:40 AM
nah, this is not the good deal lah, Pearl of Daijiko is one of the few good bonks that I have in my 'cheong HC' days, she is pretty wild while bonking, aroused me till very high. Lots of other places quote $120 for FJ as well besides Daijiko and IP, maybe u can bargain the price with them but I don't usually do that.
Pearl is great and she will shiver when she is high......makes me higher. VALUE 4 $$$.

Shounan
09-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Seems like down here we had 'promoted' Pearl good services n in no time, her business will increase... :D

girllover
09-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Bro Shounan, I thought u tried her already. Actually, I wanted very much to do an FR on her long time ago when I tried her but couldn't due to some reason, now so long already no point for me to do FR anymore. We r not promoting her lah, just that she is quite unique comparing to other HC girls, I guess I am been mesmerised by the way she look at me that even till today, I can still feel the extreme seduction. I hope those bros who tried her have got the same kind of stares from her.

Shounan
09-03-2003, 10:30 PM
No lah.. i only go for a normal massage wif Pearl but ganna blackface by her loh... But seeing the FR posted here makes me feel like trying her again...

giggs310010
10-03-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by goodday
Went to Dajiko during lunch time - all girls busy except Pearl and Carol. Chose Carol.

Carol's 26 years old and very very chatty - went on and on about her life story throughout the massage. Treats you like her lover in a way.

Her looks is only so so, somehow she looks older than she claims to be. However, her figure is very good - the right amount of curves and flesh without being fat, and taut too.

But her massage was really too hard and she was pressing so hard against my spine most of the time - it was kind of sore after that.

When it came to specials, she was extremely enthusiastic - she will ravage you! She does the specials completely undressed. Got so excited that I CIM during BJ. =)

Seriously, Carol is over-rated.
She is very pushy by asking you to go for special full course. This is actually the 1st sign that the HC girl is desperate for $.
After talking more with her, she claims that the whole day is very bad business for her. I visited her at 8:30 in the night.
I just settle for BM with tits fuck for $80.
Her face don't seems to look happy, just give me a very brief lousy BJ follow by rushing the tits fucking.
I did not enjoy cos is very rush, she just want to get it over & done.

I am very experience HC visitor, this kind of service really turns me off.

soshiok
10-03-2003, 11:07 AM
bro shounan, we r not promoting her lah. But agreed with bro girllover that she's quite a good bonk. However rated her 6.5 for FJ cos preferred those sweet-looking type whereas she's the CFM and slutty type. So you can try if you like this kind. ;)

Shounan
10-03-2003, 02:31 PM
Bro Soshiok, i knw u all r not promoting her lah... it's nice to see a 'new' HC gal being recommended by e bros tat she is a gd bonk. Hw long this thread of daijiko nv had recommend any gals for quite a while until recently it is quite active wif e recommmendation of Carol n Pearl?

goodday
12-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Seriously, Carol is over-rated.
She is very pushy by asking you to go for special full course. This is actually the 1st sign that the HC girl is desperate for $.
After talking more with her, she claims that the whole day is very bad business for her. I visited her at 8:30 in the night.
I just settle for BM with tits fuck for $80.
Her face don't seems to look happy, just give me a very brief lousy BJ follow by rushing the tits fucking.
I did not enjoy cos is very rush, she just want to get it over & done.

I am very experience HC visitor, this kind of service really turns me off.

Hi bro giggs310010,

As an experienced HC visitor, which gals at which HCs would you recommend to the rest of us?

Please share, so that we all can enjoy good service too by expert recommendation. :)

suzuki
16-03-2003, 10:51 PM
i think we can also try the sister branch of dajiko health centre which is International PLaza(IP) HC.I think sheila the blowjob queen is now there.Mi not sure which ang pai go over to IP HC from dajiko HC.Anyway the 2 HC is own by the same boss.

songbird
18-03-2003, 06:18 PM
i think we can also try the sister branch of dajiko health centre which is International PLaza(IP) HC.I think sheila the blowjob queen is now there.Mi not sure which ang pai go over to IP HC from dajiko HC.Anyway the 2 HC is own by the same boss.

The one at B1 of Holiday Inn is belong to the same boss. So therefore, 3 HC is own by the same boss.

hydragen
23-03-2003, 02:00 PM
yes, agree with the bros.... channel is highly over-rated.
looks side can pass - innocent school girl type - bonkable...
but came in and started complaining abt work lah, why i came in so late lah, asked if i can buy another session so she can go home early... pui pui pui....

RTF: Definitely No!

pay money already - of cse go there to enjoy right?

Shounan
23-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by hydragen
yes, agree with the bros.... channel is highly over-rated.
looks side can pass - innocent school girl type - bonkable...
but came in and started complaining abt work lah, why i came in so late lah, asked if i can buy another session so she can go home early... pui pui pui....

RTF: Definitely No!

pay money already - of cse go there to enjoy right? \

Bro... sorry to hear tat u ganna this by Chanel.... Me ask for her before but no specials coz no mood n $$ to do so. I had a pleasant chat wif her throughout e session. But reading ur FR makes me tink twice of looking for her...