PDA

View Full Version : Indon Chinese looking for Sugar Daddy

Taipolin
07-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Recently introduce by a friend about this Indon Chinese in town. She is from Medan and just got a permit to work in Malaysia. Her aim is to find a husband to get marry. At the moment she has no more money and looking forward someone who can pay a price to safe her for meals and accomodation.

Her name is Lily (that is the only name I knew). My friend said she provide blow job and kind of good service. Chinese looks but only know how to speak in English, Malay and Hokkien. She is currently leaving at Jalan Bukit Bintang and she always ask you to go a hotel nearby that area for business. I suggest you don't agree with her to a hotel near there. Make appointment with her and fetch her to a hotel that is far from that area...get into the business...heh heh, after 1st round you insist not to let her leave and asking for another round. She got no place to go and do not know well Malaysia, definately she will agree with you. Wow...just pay one shot money but get 2 shots or even more for free. Whether you success is all depends on how good you communicate with her. Another advantage is that you can examine her look before getting into the business. Say wanna to fetch her at some where but when she approach your guy and found that wow! chu pa or not the type of girl that you want...press the accelerator and run off man! What more to wait.

I still have her prepaid number XXXXXXX (see note below). She accept any races. She needs money right, who care! Just cheong her kau kau.

****I receipt numerous reply from the member to delete her number. OK PM me only to get the number. I only send it to your email address to prevent this number easily disclose and die off ****6-1-06

master1521
08-01-2006, 07:01 AM
hi bro, please p.m. me her number

thanks a lot

shiok1968
08-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi Taipolin

Really appreciate the effort to share with the bros here but I dun approve of your opinions. Due to the fact that she is not familiar with the KL area, does not allow you the prerogative to take advantage of her. I agree that it all depends on how you communicate with her but at least be a gentleman. If you find her good enough to have for the whole day then at least let her be prepared for it. Dun try to con her into it. If she is comfortable enough with you, then for all you know, she herself will offer more than you can provide.:p

As for being able to view her first then decide, at least have the courtesy to meet up. If really not comfortable, then politely give her an acceptable excuse and give her cab money for her efforts. If everyone just view for afar and then just leave,then the poor girl will be just be waiting for someone that will never arrive.

She might be desperate but that does not give us the right to take advantage of the situation. I am not trying to be high and mighty but just trying to tell you the simple rules of cheonging. No offense intended for anyone.:D

KLKOOL
08-01-2006, 11:46 AM
So what is it that you are proposing... that she is an FL, or are u an OKT offering a girl.. if any of the above, stats and FR will be appreciated. If not, then like what bro Shiok say, why take advantage of people like that ??? They are also human in a foreign land... DUn deserve to be treated like that...:mad:

dathinman
08-01-2006, 01:01 PM
A few more encounters with cheongsters like you and she will lose her GFE capabilities, develop a hard edge and end up being more business-like and professional. :(

CNNcmg
08-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Due to the fact that she is not familiar with the KL area, does not allow you the prerogative to take advantage of her.
She might be desperate but that does not give us the right to take advantage of the situation. I am not trying to be high and mighty but just trying to tell you the simple rules of cheonging. No offense intended for anyone.:D

Well said bro... Just my thoughts......

nitecrawllerr
08-01-2006, 01:18 PM
At the moment she has no more money and looking forward someone who can pay a price to safe her for meals and accomodation.

She got no place to go and do not know well Malaysia, definately she will agree with you. Wow...just pay one shot money but get 2 shots or even more for free. money right, who care! Just cheong her kau kau.

Wheres your principle? Dont be an opportunist. Book and pay her dues. Dont con an innocent woman. KARMA! :mad:

tubbyt
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Well said Bro Shiok!
"You may be a horny dude, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude"
- tubbyt

pomrakthai
08-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Wheres your principle? Dont be an opportunist. Book and pay her dues. Dont con an innocent woman. KARMA! :mad:

Aiyoyo..KARMA leh!
AMITABA

dreamchaser
09-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Wah... So rude meh... Respect ladies la. :cool:

Anyone got FR on her?

6" boy
09-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Well said Bro Shiok, this is what I like... GENTLEMAN.

Never take advantage on a helpless girl. Where is your conscience?

Pokimon1
09-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Hey bro.
I hope you are only joking - anyway its a bad joke.

Most people in this forum are here to have a good time with good contacts.

We are not here to take advantage of the girls and kick them when they are down.

I feel very sorry for these girls who sell their bodies for our pleasure. Life is hard enough for them without people like you (if you are serious about what you wrote)

I have never zapped anybody before; but I feel very tempted to zap you for your evil thoughts.

However, I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you are only joking.:mad:

phantomboyz
09-01-2006, 11:10 AM
well say bro.in this field,its juz a matter of willingness between both party get into the activitysince both party having a hard time (he-feel horny n wanna release but afraid to do something that against law n human rights;
she-easy money,but they also risking themselves towards STD and pregnancy) lets do it fairly,right bro?

DeKuip
09-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Must put his 2 balls in a white plastic bag, tight it knot and beat it a few times with a hammer... after that up to the owner to decide want his balls back anot loh....

dreamchaser
09-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Must put his 2 balls in a white plastic bag, tight it knot and beat it a few times with a hammer... after that up to the owner to decide want his balls back anot loh....

Hancur already. Want for what wor? Donate it to feed the stray animals ler. :D

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:34 PM
A few more encounters with cheongsters like you and she will lose her GFE capabilities, develop a hard edge and end up being more business-like and professional. :(

Exactly... really disappointed that there are bros like this on SBF :cool:

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:36 PM

Hahaha... dude... GTM so cruel wan ah... u must show ur love is wierd ways huh :rolleyes:

dathinman
10-01-2006, 01:02 AM
KLKOOL,

Sad to say there are many others like that out there.

I usually treat WL, GROs, MLs, etc. nice. I nice, they usually also nice. :D

Some always look damn happy whenever they see me. I suppose it is just good PR on their part but a few of them say they treat me like friend already.

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Aiyoyo..KARMA leh!
AMITABA

Haha..what goes around comes around. Dont you agree, Professor? ;)

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2006, 12:23 PM

Kehkehkeh...Bro Dekuip, dont so cruel lah. Dosa tau. It would be 1st degree murder! :eek:

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Some always look damn happy whenever they see me. I suppose it is just good PR on their part but a few of them say they treat me like friend already.

Bro, we in the same boat. But the only difference is that most of the time I would ask for Hj. No BBBJ, No BJ, and No FJ. Thats why they looked damn happy whenever they see me. :o

pomrakthai
10-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Haha..what goes around comes around. Dont you agree, Professor? ;)

Ya, I fully agree to what you had said, as I am a firm believer in "karma"

种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 天网恢恢, 疏而不漏
[plant melon seeds, you get melons;
plant peas, you get peas;
the net of karma is vast,
yet its meshes let nothing through! ]

Have a heart for them too. Like what fat29 revealed that if we build up a passion with them or for them, we both will enjoy the relationship, albeit it is a paid-for affair....and that applies to everyday employer-employee relationship too.

AMITABA

pomrakthai
10-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Exactly... really disappointed that there are bros like this on SBF....

I just took a look at KLKOOL 's total postings..wowee..1697 posts since joining Sammyboy forum in July 2005 and that translates into an average of 8.7 posting a day! :eek:

Me, cannot match leh! :o

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Have a heart for them too. Like what fat29 revealed that if we build up a passion with them or for them, we both will enjoy the relationship, albeit it is a paid-for affair....and that applies to everyday employer-employee relationship too.
AMITABA

Cheong with a sense of shiokness and compassion too. Those gils are earning a living too. Pay for their services. Why take advantage and con her..like what our threadstarter had suggested. Hes a jerk! :mad:

Burns888
11-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Hahaha... dude... GTM so cruel wan ah... u must show ur love is wierd ways huh :rolleyes:

Weird is the mildest way to describe our GTM. But u must agree he treats all women very nicely and gently. That's why GTM mah ... !!!

Bro DK, u need hammer ???

KLKOOL
11-01-2006, 02:00 AM
KLKOOL,

Sad to say there are many others like that out there.

I usually treat WL, GROs, MLs, etc. nice. I nice, they usually also nice. :D

Yeah..my WL frenz have grown on me.. they dun expect anything from me and I dun expect anything from them... although can always get one... the best fren u can have leh... a friend u can have sex wif with no obligations at all... (only mostly local gers... still keep PRC's at armslength)

dathinman
11-01-2006, 10:19 AM
KLKOOL,

No expectations on both sides, that's cool. :cool:

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 02:44 AM
KLKOOL,

No expectations on both sides, that's cool. :cool:

Yep, but keeping it that way's a real biatch, sometimes men are weak.. easy to give in so must always be mindful lorr :p

warrior_saga
12-01-2006, 03:31 AM
At the moment she has no more money and looking forward someone who can pay a price to safe her for meals and accomodation.

after 1st round you insist not to let her leave and asking for another round. She got no place to go and do not know well Malaysia, definately she will agree with you. Wow...just pay one shot money but get 2 shots or even more for free.

Another advantage is that you can examine her look before getting into the business. Say wanna to fetch her at some where but when she approach your guy and found that wow! chu pa or not the type of girl that you want...press the accelerator and run off man! What more to wait.

Where's your integrity? Taking advantage on a poor girl like that? Knn, she's also a human being, also need to be respected.

Wake up your bloody idea, fxxxer!