PDA

View Full Version : A place for ONS

parkerpenn
04-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Dear brudders, thank you for so much information I have the honor to share and read. I apologise if this post is not in order of the forum, as I am a greenhorn here.

I am in my early 30s, a Sillypore Chineseman, and my animal instinct is too powderful for myself sometimes. I prefer the "hunt" for ONS. I have very few success so far. I travel to Msia often for work, and I must say Msia ladies are really very nice and pretty. I will put Kota Kinabalu mixed and Ipoh Chinese as my personal selection for lookers.

Can I propose for a thread or a small corner for brudders like me to share experience and learn from each other on how to "hunt" better. I am not very good or skilled in hunting, maybe also due to my limited vitamin M also. If any brudders here are kind to share or teach me some "hunting" skills, I will be your most willing listener. Thank you for reading my short short post.

handsome18
06-01-2006, 09:57 AM
hi bro, perhaps you'd like to set the ball rolling...??? :)

parkerpenn
06-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Ok bros, sorry for my asking before contributing.

Malaysia Airlines uses Hyatt Hotels in Malaysia. During a biz trip, I put up at Hyatt in Kota Kinabalu, and was bored 1 evening. I headed down to the hotel lobby for a smoke, and to look at people. The MH staff just came in at that moment, and were checking in. I was lucky to sit alone, and they shared the table with me while waiting for the checkin. I chatted up both the captain and the stewardesses, who I must say are damn chio. After 15 min, they went up to their rooms, but 1 stewardess found me funny, and I just told the whole group my room number, so as not to be too obvious.

Later that night, I got a call in my room. It was that stewardess. She said the MH people had went out, and she stayed back because she was not feeling well. She was feeling a bit lonely, and called to chat with me.

After a 20 min chat, she offered to come have some coffee with me.

That coffee session lasted about 1 hour, and left a very beautiful memory. But I only got so lucky with stewardesses once.

So bros who are on the hunt (I think you all better than me), mouth must sweet sweet, and be able to talk cock from fashion labels to colours which look good on what skin, plus a few select cities you are familiar with. The girls like "worldly" guys.

I hope this helps and sets the ball rolling.

parkerpenn
06-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Ok bros, sorry for my asking before contributing.

Malaysia Airlines uses Hyatt Hotels in Malaysia. During a biz trip, I put up at Hyatt in Kota Kinabalu, and was bored 1 evening. I headed down to the hotel lobby for a smoke, and to look at people. The MH staff just came in at that moment, and were checking in. I was lucky to sit alone, and they shared the table with me while waiting for the checkin. I chatted up both the captain and the stewardesses, who I must say are damn chio. After 15 min, they went up to their rooms, but 1 stewardess found me funny, and I just told the whole group my room number, so as not to be too obvious.

Later that night, I got a call in my room. It was that stewardess. She said the MH people had went out, and she stayed back because she was not feeling well. She was feeling a bit lonely, and called to chat with me.

After a 20 min chat, she offered to come have some coffee with me.

That coffee session lasted about 1 hour, and left a very beautiful memory. But I only got so lucky with stewardesses once.

So bros who are on the hunt (I think you all better than me), mouth must sweet sweet, and be able to talk cock from fashion labels to colours which look good on what skin, plus a few select cities you are familiar with. The girls like "worldly" guys.

I hope this helps and sets the ball rolling.

DRYDUST
06-01-2006, 01:08 PM
u need spanish fly :D weee..ee

handsome18
07-01-2006, 01:46 AM
just like you bro, i also came close, but not quite close enough...
was in seoul once when i went down to the hotel pub. ended up chatting one south korean lass who spoke very good english. she had initially thought i was PRC or something so when i first introed myself to her, she abit bo hui. btw they don't quite like PRCs due to historical past. anyway talk talk abit in the end went back up to my room alone... almost, but not quite there!

anyway just came back from JB, roaming around BW bongo pub again as usual.. just a lot of minahs plus a few horny looking angmohs looking for ONS. i understand bongo or the one in mutiara hotel can find some decent OL pattern. but i never really try my luck. sian sian went off since so late liao.... any other brothers can share your experiences? hope the others have had better luck... :rolleyes:

oh but i do agree, as bro parkerpenn puts it, "mouth must sweet sweet, and be able to talk cock from fashion labels to colours which look good on what skin, plus a few select cities you are familiar with".....

HamSupChai
07-01-2006, 11:14 PM
if u wanna know about sweet talking ger... u gotta ask advice from Grand Master TM... Dekuip

TD0620G
08-01-2006, 03:48 AM
but don't ask HumSupChai.. coz all will wanna become long term girl friends kekeke

parkerpenn
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Yo bros, thanks for all your replies. So far, I have had no luck in pubs. I will be travelling to Kuching again in March. Will again got to SOHO to try my luck, but if I am alone again, probably will stay in my room. A single man sitting alone in the pub makes me looks like a despo, agreed?

Anyone has good tips to give? Would like to hear from the pros here. Really need a lot of help to polish my skills...

CuntMan
09-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Yo bros, thanks for all your replies. So far, I have had no luck in pubs. I will be travelling to Kuching again in March. Will again got to SOHO to try my luck, but if I am alone again, probably will stay in my room. A single man sitting alone in the pub makes me looks like a despo, agreed?

Anyone has good tips to give? Would like to hear from the pros here. Really need a lot of help to polish my skills...

I am no pro at these ons thingy, but sum tips i could give to bros here.
1. Try to look as smart as u can, if ownself leng chai then plus point lo. If ok ok lookin then must make urself smart. But it depends on the kind of gal also, if ah lians, ah huay, prc, then just need to convince them u r loaded (Vitamin M) But usually ONS = free lunch, or cheong @ cheap cheap price.
2. If u r a stranger, try to chat up with the bar tender, waitress, bell boy, just to get info bout the people around the place, (pub, club, disco).
3. At least get a bottle of chivas or henessy. (Can drink slowly, observe people, try to see which r easy target aka alone, or a bunch of gals.)
4. Never hit on a girl only, try to make friends with her group, be friendly, then only slowly move on to your target, if target fail, try her friend. Hehehe, girls are competitive, if u r good, u might get both, else.......... :(
5. Polish up the knowledge of the locals, else impress them with what u know and they might be interested.
6. Always play mind tricks, but this is good for knowledgable targets, those empty headed or air headed just impress them with the $$$$$ u have, again, if spendin $$$$$ can get target i dun really think it's ONS better straight book a gal for a fixed amount of $$$$$ and get wat we want.
7. Location is also a factor, if it's a small town, then chances very very low, especially those places with lots of younger kiddies around. Try KL centre with lots of Office Ladies around.

Ps. This is just sum tips or advice i gip, i'm not a ons sifu or anything, just share share ya.

parkerpenn
11-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Always play mind tricks, but this is good for knowledgable targets, those empty headed or air headed just impress them with the $$$$$ u have, again, if spendin $$$$$ can get target i dun really think it's ONS better straight book a gal for a fixed amount of $$$$$ and get wat we want.

Bro, I very agree on this point. If use $$$ to get bonk, then is call FL and paid already.

Bro, you sound damn solid pro, must really learn from you. *kowtow*

Can teach how to "sniff out targets"? Anyway to see which target need what "mind game" to play and which target more fun? Thank you bro!

CuntMan
12-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Always play mind tricks, but this is good for knowledgable targets, those empty headed or air headed just impress them with the $$$$$ u have, again, if spendin $$$$$ can get target i dun really think it's ONS better straight book a gal for a fixed amount of $$$$$ and get wat we want.

Bro, I very agree on this point. If use $$$ to get bonk, then is call FL and paid already.

Bro, you sound damn solid pro, must really learn from you. *kowtow*

Can teach how to "sniff out targets"? Anyway to see which target need what "mind game" to play and which target more fun? Thank you bro!

Sniff ??? Unless u frequent the place very often, else, just shoot all the way see hole, poke, see breast grab, see buttock caress. Hahahaha obviously don't do those till your target is at ease with you. If u do all those that i mention either u get a slap or u r damn good lookin till your targets don't mind bout it.

Best thing is to hang out at clubs often to observe around to see which targets hang out the place most often and usually with females :cool: females are like us males too, just they never go after male, usually not too obvious.

parkerpenn
13-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Sniff ??? Unless u frequent the place very often, else, just shoot all the way see hole, poke, see breast grab, see buttock caress. Hahahaha obviously don't do those till your target is at ease with you. If u do all those that i mention either u get a slap or u r damn good lookin till your targets don't mind bout it.

Best thing is to hang out at clubs often to observe around to see which targets hang out the place most often and usually with females :cool: females are like us males too, just they never go after male, usually not too obvious.

Hey bro, thanks for the tip man. You are cool!

CuntMan
14-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Btw bro, u mention u were goin to Sarawak ? Kuching ? Try checkin out those local pubs and lounge, lots of nice kadazans, almost look like chinese, damn sweet lookin sumore. Problem will be, they r very very sticky.

If u frequently fly there then u can consider gettin a "gf" there. Hehhehe, nothing fancy at 1st tho. Sumtimes befriendin the receptionist at hotels could turn out fun !!

All in all, be friendly, no intention, no rush rush, just try to enjoy the companionship of a local ger. Btw bro, u r in the mid 30' or 40' then your targets must be bout near to 30. Hehehehe, but nobody can know what might turn out. Just try your luck ya bro.
:rolleyes:

Else, tryin to get the local bell boys or waiter to bring u around might turn out fun, tho u must be the person to fork out $$$$$ to open bottles and stuff lo. Pro and cons ya bro.
:D Good luck !!!!! Happy adventuring ...............

Sureshoot
14-01-2006, 06:29 PM
woah... will try some of the tips here and see if can work.. tks bro..

parkerpenn
16-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Btw bro, u mention u were goin to Sarawak ? Kuching ? Try checkin out those local pubs and lounge, lots of nice kadazans, almost look like chinese, damn sweet lookin sumore. Problem will be, they r very very sticky.

If u frequently fly there then u can consider gettin a "gf" there. Hehhehe, nothing fancy at 1st tho. Sumtimes befriendin the receptionist at hotels could turn out fun !!

All in all, be friendly, no intention, no rush rush, just try to enjoy the companionship of a local ger. Btw bro, u r in the mid 30' or 40' then your targets must be bout near to 30. Hehehehe, but nobody can know what might turn out. Just try your luck ya bro.

Else, tryin to get the local bell boys or waiter to bring u around might turn out fun, tho u must be the person to fork out $$$$$ to open bottles and stuff lo. Pro and cons ya bro.
:D Good luck !!!!! Happy adventuring ...............

Thanks for the tips bro! I always go to SOHO, the local pub when I am there. But last year, I was sent alone, supposed to be great, but going to pubs alone very sian one. I am in my early 30s. I would love to have a "local gf", executive girl who needs someone to talk and advice her on her carrer and life one. And hopefully squeeze in a screw or 2 if I am there kind. Dream lah, but try try see how loh.

Bro you in Kuching?

CuntMan
16-01-2006, 05:16 PM
woah... will try some of the tips here and see if can work.. tks bro..

Dun have high hope it would work and it might lo. Hehehhee, which club, bar, pub or hangouts u guys go 4 nowadays ???

Rush or flame still ok ar ???

Usually it depends on your age actually, if your mid aged, dun go to teenage hangouts !!!! Seems improper and they might regard us as horny ah peks, better go to more mature hangouts like beach, thai, bars around damansara or KL areas.

Usually i prefer to target non chinese, as chinese gals r usually accompanied by their bf or bodyguards. Very very rare cases I bump up with chinese gals which r able to chat up with and is "open" to intelligent topics. :(

Areas like bukit bintang might give u guys better luck but it will be mostly at planet hollywood or those coffee outlets 4 us to hangout about. :D Not much chance on bumpin onto gals tho, but definitely an eyefull !!!

Come bros, share share the info bout your hangouts and lets see if we can figure out an idea to "open" it up. Even waitress workin at hangouts r potential targets !!!!

Happy Partyin !!!

CuntMan
16-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the tips bro! I always go to SOHO, the local pub when I am there. But last year, I was sent alone, supposed to be great, but going to pubs alone very sian one. I am in my early 30s. I would love to have a "local gf", executive girl who needs someone to talk and advice her on her carrer and life one. And hopefully squeeze in a screw or 2 if I am there kind. Dream lah, but try try see how loh.

Bro you in Kuching?

Kuching ? Hhehe, i used to know a few gals there, but i never been there, they visit me when i'm at KL tho. Early 30' ? Means still young bro, beside outstation to Kuching u r usually stationed where ? KL ? KL is a good place to look for targets, unless u r attached then must venture further to avoid "problems".

SOHO is what i heard from friends quite popular rite ? Not sure if it is the same one tho as it's been bout 1 to 2 years I never met up with those friends. Always try try and dun rush, takes time and effort same as u tackle gf and wifey lo the main problem is time management and people management, sumtimes, things really get unexpected sumtimes !!!:eek:

Good luck bro !!

parkerpenn
16-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Kuching ? Hhehe, i used to know a few gals there, but i never been there, they visit me when i'm at KL tho. Early 30' ? Means still young bro, beside outstation to Kuching u r usually stationed where ? KL ? KL is a good place to look for targets, unless u r attached then must venture further to avoid "problems".

SOHO is what i heard from friends quite popular rite ? Not sure if it is the same one tho as it's been bout 1 to 2 years I never met up with those friends. Always try try and dun rush, takes time and effort same as u tackle gf and wifey lo the main problem is time management and people management, sumtimes, things really get unexpected sumtimes !!!:eek:

Good luck bro !!

Hi bro, I am married, so have to be extra careful. Divorce in Sillypore is extremely expensive for us men. And I am looking for fun, may or may not lead to full blown sex, just an ego trip, damn shiok.

Going to KL next month, but got colleague go with me, so have to be really discreet.

parkerpenn
16-01-2006, 06:27 PM
I usually travel in Kuching, KL, Penang, Johor, Malacca, all over Malaysia. Do product sales, hard living. The commission damn low one. The girls usually, I can see but don't dare approach, because I do not have a very big wallet. sigh.

DRYDUST
17-01-2006, 08:56 AM
why so :( here? must organiz a bonk to cheer up i think...anyway i always believe there are different types of cheonging with different budgets...

parkerpenn
17-01-2006, 12:24 PM
why so :( here? must organiz a bonk to cheer up i think...anyway i always believe there are different types of cheonging with different budgets...

Hi Bro, cheers to you. I am new to the scene. Still experimenting, would appreciate any advice from all of you!

DRYDUST
17-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Hi Bro, cheers to you. I am new to the scene. Still experimenting, would appreciate any advice from all of you!

me 2 a novice, not qualified to advise, share share can lah...so when is your usual hangouts..?

CibLover
17-01-2006, 02:19 PM
me 2 a novice, not qualified to advise, share share can lah...so when is your usual hangouts..?

Bro DD,

Usual with you, lah....asking people for hangouts also put emphasise on time and NOT location....kekekeke. You really daytime "sifu", lah....:p

DRYDUST
17-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Bro DD,

Usual with you, lah....asking people for hangouts also put emphasise on time and NOT location....kekekeke. You really daytime "sifu", lah....:p

bro,wow...myself also didnt notice the typo error, i mean 'where' lah.... next time b more careful in SBF if not kena 'put on the table' again lor:eek:

me the only 1 'daytimer'??? any bros out there??????????

CibLover
18-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Bro DD,

Not putting you "on the table", lah... Just wanna point out to other bros here that if wanna cheong during daytime before 5pm, can look up our daytime "sifu", mah...:D

Will try to arrange another daytime session with you. Till then.

Cheers.

parkerpenn
21-01-2006, 06:15 PM

Hi Bro, very sad la, after marry, only can hangout at home. KL Kuching KK, never dare venture too far alone. The cab drivers I think don't like my face, not very helpful also.

I heard KK got a place call Lan Kwai Fong can find ONS or gf type, can confirm? Or mind intro your Kuching friends? Sorry if my request if too much, don't mean to intrude into your life. Thank you bro.

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 06:53 PM
I understand that some people get off on ONS and I respect that...but seriously, your success rate increases with the amount of money u r willing to spend... bro Parker... u say u r married, and have limited $$$... but yet is choosing the cheong route with the least returns :confused: . Either that or u have to be a leng chai like PG, HSC, Warmnites, etc... but most of the time, the time, effort and $$$ dun make sense for even these guys (the gers wanna be their long term GF... hehehe... the tough life of handsome guys).

AllNightLong
22-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Hehehe, if can i also wanna try ONS. Very "thrilling".

I know some of my frens, they damn easy to get ONS. Well, they are good looking men lah, so not much problem. So i asked them, like you know, give me some tips, and teach me loh.

But most ppl out there fail on the first step, "Dare to approach and ask". HAhahahaaha. But of course the asking part later leh.

parkerpenn
22-01-2006, 06:16 PM
I understand that some people get off on ONS and I respect that...but seriously, your success rate increases with the amount of money u r willing to spend... bro Parker... u say u r married, and have limited $$$... but yet is choosing the cheong route with the least returns :confused: . Either that or u have to be a leng chai like PG, HSC, Warmnites, etc... but most of the time, the time, effort and $$$ dun make sense for even these guys (the gers wanna be their long term GF... hehehe... the tough life of handsome guys).

Bro, with respect, I tell my story. I guess, it's "loser" guys like us who find it more difficult in life in whatever we do. But, it is also the more difficult that gives me the cheap thrill and the however samll ego booster I need every now and then. I know of course try 100 times 99.9 I will fail lah, but, at least shiok to try, and if get, wa bonus!

This is my sad story loh. Hope bro you understand.

KLKOOL
23-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Bro, with respect, I tell my story. I guess, it's "loser" guys like us who find it more difficult in life in whatever we do. But, it is also the more difficult that gives me the cheap thrill and the however samll ego booster I need every now and then. I know of course try 100 times 99.9 I will fail lah, but, at least shiok to try, and if get, wa bonus!

Hehe... not sad story lah... like me, If I go and try and get ONS, the type of ger I can get not the type I wan...so stick wif HC and KTV..

KLKOOL
23-01-2006, 01:16 AM

Duplicate Posting... Deleted...

DRYDUST
23-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro, very sad la, after marry, only can hangout at home. KL Kuching KK, never dare venture too far alone. The cab drivers I think don't like my face, not very helpful also.

I heard KK got a place call Lan Kwai Fong can find ONS or gf type, can confirm? Or mind intro your Kuching friends? Sorry if my request if too much, don't mean to intrude into your life. Thank you bro.

sorry bro, no idea on that, never been to east malaysia b4:o ... kl no pro...
i never look for ONS, as our bro mentioned, sure need to spend 1, but there is always a chance of getting it FOC, maybe 0.01%:D, good luck~

CuntMan
23-01-2006, 10:46 AM
sorry bro, no idea on that, never been to east malaysia b4:o ... kl no pro...
i never look for ONS, as our bro mentioned, sure need to spend 1, but there is always a chance of getting it FOC, maybe 0.01%:D, good luck~

ONS is like findin GF or Wife or job lo. Always a thrill to find, to hope, the eager feeling to get. But after years of hoping, findin, trying, lots of people resort to hc, fl, hj lo.

Coz waitin for Ons takes time, and usually consume $$$$$. But if for a person to just spend time at a hang out to pass his/her time, and occationally gets ONS or meet new friends, it's fun too. Just dun hope on ONS too much.

Different person diferent kind of taste lo, so.......... boh pian. KK Lan Kwai Fong ? Not sure lo, if other places i might know, KK is not a place i dare to venture much.

CibLover
23-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Bro cuntman,

Seems like everywhere also you have Lobangs, hah?? So, what happened to you the other night? Suddenly went MIA?? You do undercover mission, ah? Where's the FR?? :p

shiok1968
23-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Bro cuntman,

Seems like everywhere also you have Lobangs, hah?? So, what happened to you the other night? Suddenly went MIA?? You do undercover mission, ah? Where's the FR?? :pKekeke... he went undercover to try and find the nearest ATM. I am sure this type of FR you dun want to know.:p

CuntMan
23-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Kekeke... he went undercover to try and find the nearest ATM. I am sure this type of FR you dun want to know.:p

Sigh........... now think bout it also :confused: shoot cicak............... i must have knew la............... should have..................

Neways.............. thanks for bros that nite, i learn alot leh. So u guys got any plans this week ??????

parkerpenn
23-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Bros, thanks for replying. I am a sillyporean, so go msia people know I foreigner, sure carrot me one. So don't dare to venture too much. Got chance then +++ cock with any girl who comes my way. Msia girls I must say very friendly one, and more pretty than sillypore girls somemore. Sillypore girls damn haolian. Bros in msia, you guys are in heaven compared to me.

I can buy a few drinks in Msia, because, thank heavens alcohol in msia still reasonable price, not like sillypore. So go msia I got a little bit of spending power, but still cannot compare to bros here who rake in 8k, 50k a month type lah.

Hope bros here all have fun!

DRYDUST
23-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Bros, thanks for replying. I am a sillyporean, so go msia people know I foreigner, sure carrot me one. So don't dare to venture too much. Got chance then +++ cock with any girl who comes my way. Msia girls I must say very friendly one, and more pretty than sillypore girls somemore. Sillypore girls damn haolian. Bros in msia, you guys are in heaven compared to me.

I can buy a few drinks in Msia, because, thank heavens alcohol in msia still reasonable price, not like sillypore. So go msia I got a little bit of spending power, but still cannot compare to bros here who rake in 8k, 50k a month type lah.

haha...thats usual, when v r here v alwayz like to cheong in spore, then u said msia is good, i think not much different, only the prices and the availability of gers...maybe the scenario... yeah if u r goin to spend spore $ here is much better, so do pm here if u happen to visit kl... c ya.;)

CuntMan
25-01-2006, 11:12 AM

Yo bro, don't feel offended by our words tho, not that we disencourage u from finding ONS, just that in the end of a day, for the amount of $$$$ spent on drinks, food and rubbish, u might not even get to touch or hold the gers hand. Thus y sum bros here suggest just straight to HC and FJ lo. Coz if u go to a place quite often, there's always a chance in knowin people there, but again, $$$$$$ rules, lucky u earn SGD, thus almost double the chiong, HC $$$$$ u can play around with lo.

This thermilogy thus for us malaysians will say y not go LOS, cheaper ma. But i used to visit SG under companies account, damn, what i notice is the numbers is same, just different currency. SG has lots of nice hangouts like along clark quay, boat quay, zouk, velvet ka ? and poison ivy ? or madam wongs ? I really forgot those places. Those girls i met r mostly not locals tho, students from overseas, mostly r mix, expats and only sum locals. All r damn happenin sia.......

Maybe i think it boils down to the itch of us men, coz whenever we r aboard, we tend to listen to our itchy bro, wanna try new things, wanna see new things. But becarefull, sum pubs and bars aren't what u think they r, they might provide FJ, hehehe not that much places r available anymore tho, but if u ever bump to one, don't forget to report !!!.

shiok1968
25-01-2006, 11:36 AM

Hope bros here all have fun!Bro I also sillyporean. In the beginning also cheong lone ranger bcos dun know any lobangs. Kenna alot of black eye also. However now get to know some of the bros here, life not that boring anymore bcos got alot of new lobangs to venture and try.

My advise is that if you are in KL, just give any of the senior samsters here a buzz and we can meet for coffee at our favourite Coffee Bean. Programs after that can also be arranged.

Cheers.:cool:

parkerpenn
25-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Bro I also sillyporean. In the beginning also cheong lone ranger bcos dun know any lobangs. Kenna alot of black eye also. However now get to know some of the bros here, life not that boring anymore bcos got alot of new lobangs to venture and try.

My advise is that if you are in KL, just give any of the senior samsters here a buzz and we can meet for coffee at our favourite Coffee Bean. Programs after that can also be arranged.

Bro shiok and bro drydust, thanl you for willing to make friends with me. No lah, I won't be offended, we are all "looking" for the same thing - sex.

I do not forsee myself doing it with another girl (unless like the MH stewardess so sweet and come herself type) other than my wife. I am just learning the skills first, so next time got kids, wife have less mood, and we men still have the needs, I know how to "settle".

I would like to thank all the bros here, all very nice and give me advice.

shiok1968
25-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Bro shiok and bro drydust, thanl you for willing to make friends with me. No lah, I won't be offended, we are all "looking" for the same thing - sex.

I do not forsee myself doing it with another girl (unless like the MH stewardess so sweet and come herself type) other than my wife. I am just learning the skills first, so next time got kids, wife have less mood, and we men still have the needs, I know how to "settle".

I would like to thank all the bros here, all very nice and give me advice.Bro parkerpenn

No offence but just wondering how you are going to learn the skills by not doing it with another girl. I am not asking you to be unfaithful nor telling you that you must go and bonk everytime you are in town but it seems to me that you are just gathering information until the time you need to use it. It sort of remind me like those "In case of emergency break glass" situations.:p

Hopefully by the time you need to break the glass, the contents inside are still like what was mentioned and not expired already.:p

parkerpenn
25-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Maybe i think it boils down to the itch of us men, coz whenever we r aboard, we tend to listen to our itchy bro, wanna try new things, wanna see new things. But becarefull, sum pubs and bars aren't what u think they r, they might provide FJ, hehehe not that much places r available anymore tho, but if u ever bump to one, don't forget to report !!!.

Bro, I agree with you on our "itch". If I find anything, confirm report one. Must share share, or we will lose to the ang mos and blacks who share information and do intros among themselves.

Mohammed Sultan there is now a dead town. So sad, used to have many many babes.

DeKuip
25-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Bro parkerpenn,

I totally agree with u that u can learn a lot from our KL bro's, like me i'm still learning from them.

My advice is if u got the money to spend just forget abt the ONS, go straight pay the kind of gers u like.. save time and money. :D Unless u are young, handsome, have free time and like challenge... yup, succeed garantee but than come antoher diff part. If the ger is not for ONS and stick with u but u wanna dump her, how?

Sorry for all the questions. :D

CuntMan
25-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Bro, I agree with you on our "itch". If I find anything, confirm report one. Must share share, or we will lose to the ang mos and blacks who share information and do intros among themselves.

Mohammed Sultan there is now a dead town. So sad, used to have many many babes.

Well one thing i salute to those angmos and negros r that they don't mind taking anythin. For us we r abit choosey, but expats never choose, anything that seems bonkable they will stick their head into it. My black friend even bonk a fag b4, and he thinks he's so proud in telling us bout it. Really funny those fellas.

And sumhow those gers that go with them i really disrespect them, SPG they used to call them, coz they just let people bonk all the way, those expats even exchange contacts or locations in findin such a girl coz they R EZ !!!

My expats friend even gave me sum numbers, but most i see r not my liking. Guess they have different mind set ! SG ain't that good anymore huh ? I wonder where do they go now ? HEhehe.

Once a while bro i think u should cheong with us to KTV and HC. I suggest KTV coz u can get those GFE feel better HC really depends on your chemistry and the gal.
:D

vaxvms
25-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Bro I also sillyporean. In the beginning also cheong lone ranger bcos dun know any lobangs. Kenna alot of black eye also. However now get to know some of the bros here, life not that boring anymore bcos got alot of new lobangs to venture and try.

no wonder nvr see u ard the corner
posted to KL liao?:cool:

parkerpenn
25-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Well one thing i salute to those angmos and negros r that they don't mind taking anythin. For us we r abit choosey, but expats never choose, anything that seems bonkable they will stick their head into it. My black friend even bonk a fag b4, and he thinks he's so proud in telling us bout it. Really funny those fellas.

And sumhow those gers that go with them i really disrespect them, SPG they used to call them, coz they just let people bonk all the way, those expats even exchange contacts or locations in findin such a girl coz they R EZ !!!

My expats friend even gave me sum numbers, but most i see r not my liking. Guess they have different mind set ! SG ain't that good anymore huh ? I wonder where do they go now ? HEhehe.

Once a while bro i think u should cheong with us to KTV and HC. I suggest KTV coz u can get those GFE feel better HC really depends on your chemistry and the gal.
:D

Bro, my sentiments exactly on the ang mos and blacks don't mind anything. I think Asians as a whole are more choosy. Used to see along boat quay, those spgs and wannabes flirting freely with ang mos, and give you the "you are lousy" looks. Feel like tellin them many of your ang mos don't even graduate from High School, and we are Uni grads, plus we are more ready to satisfy our women, and we do not pass rude remarks after the bonk.

Thailand bro, the good money (and girls) are all in Thailand. Singapore is losing out in everything, even Malaysians don't really want to come and work, they want to go US and China, where the prospects are brighter for them.

I would love to go with all of you, but bro, I don't want to get caught. the consequences I cannot take. If in Malaysia, maybe not a problem. Problem is with me also lah, since young get indoctrinated with the idea that "public toilets" are dirty. I do not mean to insult, hope bros here understand.

shiok1968
25-01-2006, 03:49 PM
no wonder nvr see u ard the corner
posted to KL liao?:cool:Hi Bro

Long time no see. Correct lah. Last year was in Beijing for about 9 mths and then have been here in KL since July 2005. Hopefully can return perm in March. Then can call you out for drinks again.:D

Pearl
25-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Just look at most of the gals draped on angmos shoulder Mostly CMI...

They just have their own perception of beauty..:cool:

I agree with Cuntman.. I prefer KTVs.. things are more transparent. U pay money to have fun and not messing up with their emotional feelings.

Bro, my sentiments exactly on the ang mos and blacks don't mind anything. I think Asians as a whole are more choosy. Used to see along boat quay, those spgs and wannabes flirting freely with ang mos, and give you the "you are lousy" looks. Feel like tellin them many of your ang mos don't even graduate from High School, and we are Uni grads, plus we are more ready to satisfy our women, and we do not pass rude remarks after the bonk.

vaxvms
26-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi Bro

Long time no see. Correct lah. Last year was in Beijing for about 9 mths and then have been here in KL since July 2005. Hopefully can return perm in March. Then can call you out for drinks again

still need wait u cum home
if i go KL bzi trip will look for u bring me chiong liao
heard KL vali hiong got mo-mo tea hse, like taipei, iszit?:eek:

vaxvms
26-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Just look at most of the gals draped on angmos shoulder Mostly CMI...

They just have their own perception of beauty..:cool:

I agree with Cuntman.. I prefer KTVs.. things are more transparent. U pay money to have fun and not messing up with their emotional feelings.

yes and no lah
agreed ktv is straight forward but also need vitamin M to chiong everyday leh
but pub can buy 1 bottle drink for few trips after work
got luck Bingo
no lobang than keep the bottle and try luck another luck

jus my 2 RMB worth

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 02:26 PM
still need wait u cum home
if i go KL bzi trip will look for u bring me chiong liao
heard KL vali hiong got mo-mo tea hse, like taipei, iszit?:eek:You come down, me confirm intro you to the seniors here in KL and they confirm will bring you out for a good time.

as regards to the mo-mo tea hse, so far I haven been yet. Either dun have or my good bros here in KL dun want to bring me.:(

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:29 AM
You come down, me confirm intro you to the seniors here in KL and they confirm will bring you out for a good time.

as regards to the mo-mo tea hse, so far I haven been yet. Either dun have or my good bros here in KL dun want to bring me.:(

U already KL Honorary Senior... Bro Vax, any bro of Shiok is a bro of mine... cheers dude

CibLover
27-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Tai See Heng said so, I must follow....kekeke.

Bro vaxvms,

Even if not a friend of bro Shiok, you are most welcome to contact us for a cuppa (or more) whenever you're down in KL.
However, since you're a brother of bro Shiok, even more welcome. Directly, go straight to cheong without the usual "suspect" and TCSS....kekekeke. :D

Happy Chinese New Year.

vaxvms
27-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Appreciation to bro CibLover and KLKOOL !!!
look like tink no bzi trip also must plan some leisure trip to KL

why no budget airline go KL :mad:

CuntMan
28-01-2006, 10:10 AM

Bro, there is, just u need to go over to JB 1st, then board air asia to KLIA, then walah, KL!!! If u dare, can go straight to Nilai, Seremban, for action. But i am not sure got any bros r based there, KL i know there's tons of bros around.

Happy Cheonging And Happy Chinese New Year !! :D

angie
31-01-2006, 09:47 AM
wow u are so lucky, i travel but dont have this kind of chance . maybe i dont know mhow to sweet talk. haha

MMM88
01-02-2006, 12:42 AM

Bro.....if u do drive .....cheapest way is to drive up to KL .....
if no....then take t bus......
SIN- KL route is monopolized by SQ n MH lah.....beri sianz 1 .....:)

KLKOOL
01-02-2006, 05:23 PM

Bro... just take a Express Bus... very cheap... reach KL, book hotel, check in.... check out, take bus home to SG... everthing in between go us as tour guide... hehehe

kenny2003
13-02-2006, 10:23 PM

I do agree with bro CuntMan, whenever we r abroad, little head tends to do the thinking & decision maker. I m penangite working in overseas frequently going to Spore every month. Keep telling myself the $$ I spend on girls in Spore can spend every good girl for 2-3 rounds in Penang/KL. Yet, every time still open the tap letting the water flowing...........

Used to heard many ONS story from bros in Spore, but has given up totally liao,.......Bro DeKuip, u r rite, dont waste time hoping for ONS, most of the time it is just wasting time & $$$$.

sin0033
10-03-2006, 11:25 AM
I do agree with bro CuntMan, whenever we r abroad, little head tends to do the thinking & decision maker. I m penangite working in overseas frequently going to Spore every month. Keep telling myself the $$ I spend on girls in Spore can spend every good girl for 2-3 rounds in Penang/KL. Yet, every time still open the tap letting the water flowing...........

Used to heard many ONS story from bros in Spore, but has given up totally liao,.......Bro DeKuip, u r rite, dont waste time hoping for ONS, most of the time it is just wasting time & $$$$.

My fren, I beg to differ, if you can have successful ONS in your hometown, it is much cheaper than going to a HC/KTV or FL.

I was hunting for ONS for a few yrs back and have gotten some of them to be my fuck buddies till today. Yes the success ratio may not be 100% but it need not be a bad investment if you play your cards right.

For example, in 2004 I spent approx only RM 10+K for night entertainments. Thats equivalent to 100 shots in a HC or 20 nites with a FL but in that yr I "recruited" 3 fuck buddies 2 of which I am still screwing regurlarly and numerous ONS and BJ. The upside is that these gals are fresher and "cleaner".

If you play it rite, a nite need not cost more than RM 300 for dinner plus drinks. What u get is a SYT for that night. If you are good then you get her much more often and the total investment per shot will be reduced.

My advise is;
1) Set a target amount you are willing to spend per girl. Usually this depends on her fuckability.
2) Stick to the amount and plan your night accordingly.
3) Strategise. Every gal will have different motivators. Some like looks, some money, some popularity etc. Find out your strengths and select your targets accordingly. If you have money, choose materialistic girls fresh from school and bring them to exclusive places of order more expensive liqour.
4) Alcohol. Should be the #1 tip though. Sorry I don't relly too much on it. Sometimes may have negative results. Had a gal too drunk to be any fun so wasted a bomb.

Personally, I prefer FLs now as I no longer have the luxury to club and hunt anymore. For those who have the time, hunting for ONS may be a good investment.

mantask
21-03-2006, 10:59 PM
My fren, I beg to differ, if you can have successful ONS in your hometown, it is much cheaper than going to a HC/KTV or FL.

I was hunting for ONS for a few yrs back and have gotten some of them to be my fuck buddies till today. Yes the success ratio may not be 100% but it need not be a bad investment if you play your cards right.

For example, in 2004 I spent approx only RM 10+K for night entertainments. Thats equivalent to 100 shots in a HC or 20 nites with a FL but in that yr I "recruited" 3 fuck buddies 2 of which I am still screwing regurlarly and numerous ONS and BJ. The upside is that these gals are fresher and "cleaner".

If you play it rite, a nite need not cost more than RM 300 for dinner plus drinks. What u get is a SYT for that night. If you are good then you get her much more often and the total investment per shot will be reduced.

My advise is;
1) Set a target amount you are willing to spend per girl. Usually this depends on her fuckability.
2) Stick to the amount and plan your night accordingly.
3) Strategise. Every gal will have different motivators. Some like looks, some money, some popularity etc. Find out your strengths and select your targets accordingly. If you have money, choose materialistic girls fresh from school and bring them to exclusive places of order more expensive liqour.
4) Alcohol. Should be the #1 tip though. Sorry I don't relly too much on it. Sometimes may have negative results. Had a gal too drunk to be any fun so wasted a bomb.

Personally, I prefer FLs now as I no longer have the luxury to club and hunt anymore. For those who have the time, hunting for ONS may be a good investment.

this statement i agree totally !!! i did tried and got ONS ... man the work is really thrilling .... yet satisfying (if u get la) ..... if u like the gal and wanted her to be wat u wan ... u must first find out if she is the one ... and the only way to do it is to find out loh ..... haha ... but i din get fuck buddy yet .... im the process ......... not neccessary too be expensive ... i one time from tip got 1 gal than i can bonkz from nite till morning ... all i did was invite her to go kl look see and then jokingly invite her go hotel for the nite out ... she said ok and there u go ..... if u can get a gal to go out with u on a sat nite all alone wit u and u guys r some sort of strangers ... chances ar ... very very high she is fxxkable ....... tat is wat i experience thou .....

my advise is ... play with words ..... there is a term im still studying "Psychological Seduce" ... u can read from internet la ... sure helps ! good luck brudders ......

cheongmou
04-04-2006, 06:04 AM
To all the seniors, i appologize firsthand if i made any mistakes in this post.

Anyways in regards to ONS, i couldnt help but realise that it is indeed true that ONS takes patience, diciplince and alot of self preservation. At the end of the day.. ONS is basically playing the numbers game that hopefully out of 10,100,1000 women we approach, we hit the lucky jackpot. These past few months i have stopped going to the usual clubs and disco's to try and pickup women (due to the doctor's advice not to drink anymore and also silly malaysian taxes have made it too expensive to have a good drink up so often anymore)
Firstly, let me explain my background.. i do computers all my life therefore am well versed with the internet and chatting (i used to meet women from chatrooms and forums) but chat has died and a new form of online interaction has taken place in the form of online games.
Some of you might have heard of online games like Ragnarok and World of warcraft and these are great places to meet and chat up women.
For the past few months, i have been playing one of the many online games available in the market and the availability of women in this game is unbelievable. From what i surmise, people that usually spends countless hours in a game (some of these people play for days without sleep) usually lead mundane lives and are usually very lonely in real life.

1st
I was chatting up this girl character by the nick if BABYGURL in the game, we joined up and started hunting for monsters and helped her do some quests (it pays if u have a high level character in the game) so we started chatting and flirting in the game. Initially we started with msn chat (msn has webcam so i could verify if she is indeed female and also get a notion of what she looks like) then we started communicating thru phone (sms mostly) after 2 weeks we sort of became a couple in the game, we refered to ourselves and lou kung and lou por. Then after 2 weeks, she said she's coming down to KL (she's in ipoh) to visit some friends and asked to meet up along with some of the other players in the game she knows. So we met up.. she looks better in real life than in the webcam. By then we sorta developed a virtual relationship and kinda have feelings so all i had to do is just be myself and made her comfortable with my presence. We went out for drinks she got a bit buzzed, well to make the story short.... she never visited any of her friends that weekend :D

2nd
While still having that virtual relationship with BABYGURL, there was this one girl in game that was confirmed by some other players i know that was chun but very hard to get. So i made my move on her.. basically everytime i saw her in the game i would kill her. (her in-game character) So that pissed her off majorly. After killing her many times, then i spoke to her (You can imagine the frustration she vented at me). Then we started chatting and got her msn. Now this girl has like a huge number of guys chatting her up and flirting with her. So i figured if everyone was nice and sweet to her.. it wont get her attention. So i was a total prick to her initially and then slowed down and started to be nice but indifferent (as not to imitate the rest of the guys) Now this girl seems like an old hand in the game, but after talking to her and observing.. i noticed that she wouldnt back down from a dare and also she lives a very controlled life (by her parents and BF). It so happens that i mentioned i had to go korea for business and she said she wanted to follow. She said that all i had to do was pay for flight and accomodations while she provide meals and booze. I told her no she cant follow me on my business trip. I knew she was just playing around with me on wanting to go on a trip.. so i kinda egged her on... then finally she said, "i wanna go on a holiday and get away from my life at the moment". So i said fine, we'll go to phuket.. i'll book the flight tickets and the hotel and i gave her 1 month to confirm the trip. So 1 week before the trip i asked her if she was going with me. She hesitated but did not confirm or decline. Then i kinda forced her to show her hand when i showed her the hotel bookings (done online so that could cancel anytime) And she reluctantly agreed to go. Later i found out in phuket, she lied to her bf saying she was going to thailand on company business. We spent 4 days together.. i had a great time (she had huge tits) and we didnt even see phuket except on the 1st day where there was a complimentary tour. Problem started when she said she has fallen for me but thankfully she realised that she still has a bf at home and she said that our relationship couldnt work (saves me from lying out of my teeth). But she comes to kl like on a monthly basis and stays with me on the weekend. Turns out she became a fuck buddy which is cool

3rd
This girl message me and asked if she could be my ingame darling (who am i to refuse) So keeping the story short.. the whole retinue of helping her level up.. protecting her from other people trying to kill her.. the msn and the webcams and the phone. Then meeting up... now this girl surprised me.. she's young 18 just started college. Turns out she just broke up with her bf and trying to forget him by playing the game. So we chatted and went for movies a few times.. had a few dinners. Then one night she said she dont wanna go home and wanted to watch dvd's at my place ;) So we went back to my place, one thing lead to another.. first hugging, then kissing... then the clothes came off.

Now in Malaysia, i find it very difficult to have a ONS trying to pick up from the usual places like bars and clubs. There is this mentality of malaysian women.. u either have to be super rich or super good looking to have a higher chance to pick then up. MOst of the time, they just tease your cock and leave u hanging high and dry.

While in a chat or an online game, i find it much easier because
1. Its a make believe world but real feelings develop
2. They dont have like 10 guys surrounding them
3. Women that plays online games usually are trying to escape reality
4. The fact that they hide behind a virtual character gives them a sense of security which enable them to explore things they wouldnt do in real life

This is just my experience with ONS with girls from online games. I did a rough calculation.. total expense is less than a bottle of black label in a KL club. Only factor is time because you would get more attention with a high level character. So u have to invest time to level up in the game. But from my experience, its cheaper and the chances of getting laid is higher.
Dont flame me though cos things might work differently for all u seniors here... its just an alternative to meeting women than the usualy pub, clubs and cafes in KL

cheongmou
04-04-2006, 06:13 AM
To all the seniors, i appologize firsthand if i made any mistakes in this post.

Anyways in regards to ONS, i couldnt help but realise that it is indeed true that ONS takes patience, diciplince and alot of self preservation. At the end of the day.. ONS is basically playing the numbers game that hopefully out of 10,100,1000 women we approach, we hit the lucky jackpot. These past few months i have stopped going to the usual clubs and disco's to try and pickup women (due to the doctor's advice not to drink anymore and also silly malaysian taxes have made it too expensive to have a good drink up so often anymore)
Firstly, let me explain my background.. i do computers all my life therefore am well versed with the internet and chatting (i used to meet women from chatrooms and forums) but chat has died and a new form of online interaction has taken place in the form of online games.
Some of you might have heard of online games like Ragnarok and World of warcraft and these are great places to meet and chat up women.
For the past few months, i have been playing one of the many online games available in the market and the availability of women in this game is unbelievable. From what i surmise, people that usually spends countless hours in a game (some of these people play for days without sleep) usually lead mundane lives and are usually very lonely in real life.

1st
I was chatting up this girl character by the nick if BABYGURL in the game, we joined up and started hunting for monsters and helped her do some quests (it pays if u have a high level character in the game) so we started chatting and flirting in the game. Initially we started with msn chat (msn has webcam so i could verify if she is indeed female and also get a notion of what she looks like) then we started communicating thru phone (sms mostly) after 2 weeks we sort of became a couple in the game, we refered to ourselves and lou kung and lou por. Then after 2 weeks, she said she's coming down to KL (she's in ipoh) to visit some friends and asked to meet up along with some of the other players in the game she knows. So we met up.. she looks better in real life than in the webcam. By then we sorta developed a virtual relationship and kinda have feelings so all i had to do is just be myself and made her comfortable with my presence. We went out for drinks she got a bit buzzed, well to make the story short.... she never visited any of her friends that weekend :D

2nd
While still having that virtual relationship with BABYGURL, there was this one girl in game that was confirmed by some other players i know that was chun but very hard to get. So i made my move on her.. basically everytime i saw her in the game i would kill her. (her in-game character) So that pissed her off majorly. After killing her many times, then i spoke to her (You can imagine the frustration she vented at me). Then we started chatting and got her msn. Now this girl has like a huge number of guys chatting her up and flirting with her. So i figured if everyone was nice and sweet to her.. it wont get her attention. So i was a total prick to her initially and then slowed down and started to be nice but indifferent (as not to imitate the rest of the guys) Now this girl seems like an old hand in the game, but after talking to her and observing.. i noticed that she wouldnt back down from a dare and also she lives a very controlled life (by her parents and BF). It so happens that i mentioned i had to go korea for business and she said she wanted to follow. She said that all i had to do was pay for flight and accomodations while she provide meals and booze. I told her no she cant follow me on my business trip. I knew she was just playing around with me on wanting to go on a trip.. so i kinda egged her on... then finally she said, "i wanna go on a holiday and get away from my life at the moment". So i said fine, we'll go to phuket.. i'll book the flight tickets and the hotel and i gave her 1 month to confirm the trip. So 1 week before the trip i asked her if she was going with me. She hesitated but did not confirm or decline. Then i kinda forced her to show her hand when i showed her the hotel bookings (done online so that could cancel anytime) And she reluctantly agreed to go. Later i found out in phuket, she lied to her bf saying she was going to thailand on company business. We spent 4 days together.. i had a great time (she had huge tits) and we didnt even see phuket except on the 1st day where there was a complimentary tour. Problem started when she said she has fallen for me but thankfully she realised that she still has a bf at home and she said that our relationship couldnt work (saves me from lying out of my teeth). But she comes to kl like on a monthly basis and stays with me on the weekend. Turns out she became a fuck buddy which is cool

3rd
This girl message me and asked if she could be my ingame darling (who am i to refuse) So keeping the story short.. the whole retinue of helping her level up.. protecting her from other people trying to kill her.. the msn and the webcams and the phone. Then meeting up... now this girl surprised me.. she's young 18 just started college. Turns out she just broke up with her bf and trying to forget him by playing the game. So we chatted and went for movies a few times.. had a few dinners. Then one night she said she dont wanna go home and wanted to watch dvd's at my place ;) So we went back to my place, one thing lead to another.. first hugging, then kissing... then the clothes came off.

Now in Malaysia, i find it very difficult to have a ONS trying to pick up from the usual places like bars and clubs. There is this mentality of malaysian women.. u either have to be super rich or super good looking to have a higher chance to pick then up. MOst of the time, they just tease your cock and leave u hanging high and dry.

While in a chat or an online game, i find it much easier because
1. Its a make believe world but real feelings develop
2. They dont have like 10 guys surrounding them
3. Women that plays online games usually are trying to escape reality
4. The fact that they hide behind a virtual character gives them a sense of security which enable them to explore things they wouldnt do in real life

This is just my experience with ONS with girls from online games. I did a rough calculation.. total expense is less than a bottle of black label in a KL club. Only factor is time because you would get more attention with a high level character. So u have to invest time to level up in the game. But from my experience, its cheaper and the chances of getting laid is higher.
Dont flame me though cos things might work differently for all u seniors here... its just an alternative to meeting women than the usualy pub, clubs and cafes in KL

lancer76
17-04-2006, 04:11 AM
Hi bros, Just wanna add in afew "ideas" on ONS

As the only exp i've had until now(almost 30) are only on ONS's i dare to say that yes looks are important(but not really that inportant, Unless ur looks really CMI kind) The reason i say why looks are not that important is becoz i'm not that good looking just a average looking guy. As for Vit "M" yes n no also. Yes being u having to get the gal ur chatting up afew drinks n later part the hotel.(as i'm also from sillypore so it's always hotels). what i find the most important thing u must have is courage(to walk up to the gal n chat her up) n be witty/funny while talking. Make sure u place ur full attention to her while talking n not let ur eyes wander around.If u can blockout everything n let the gal feel that u are really really interested in what she's saying ur chances of bonking her brains out will naturally go up afew notches. Humor always works for me although it's not 100% but it'll work most of the times. Last but not least Confidence u have to be able to hold urself in a confident manner not sloching n looking desperate/sleazy. It's the 1st step of catching the eye of the gals.;)

I do agree with the other bro's that this may take up quite abit of time n it may not be very productive in the beginning. But after u get the hang of it.. hehehehehhe It'll blow ur mind away man. As i've also found 4 fuck buddies(now left with one) it was well worth it man. And i've also stop chionging liao coz i can't drink alcohol without getting a splitting headache nowadays.

Hope it helps abit :p

sin0033
24-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Bros,

I have proposed to one of my fuck buddies about a 3some and she is on. Now we r looking for another guy or gal. I of cos prefer a gal. So any1 of u wanna trade on this? maybe i bring u in for the 3some and u let me have ur buddy? lets see if we can work along this lines.

Also, ne ONS kaki in pg looking for hunting partners?