PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok special massage mission with wife

69updown69
13-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Any bros have lobang which MP to go...that have special...while ur wife is with u???

sa101666
20-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Any bros have lobang which MP to go...that have special...while ur wife is with u???

you damn hero sia.... :eek:

Kent_do
20-10-2014, 06:13 PM

U damn sieow. Go MP wif OC and still wan UpZ other mm.

hahaha, respect U ah!!!

Totallyuseless
21-10-2014, 10:46 AM

Totally respect u TS!!!:D

bbwhale
14-11-2014, 07:13 AM
I guess I'm also in that suitation too but not with wife or gf but group of 5(2c +3cb) ...... So where can the massage place be ?

SEAJ
14-11-2014, 01:31 PM
WOW!!!

The things I read and learn about from this board!

Do you mind me asking a few questions? Like how long you been married, how did you meet your wife and what she did before you married her. And most curious to me - what is the state of your marriage now.

Truly none of my business but......!
And thanks beforehand!

SEAJ

jinspade
21-07-2015, 01:31 PM
What a thrillseeker...

Anyway this happened to me when i went for a massage in JB with my wife, totally unexpected. In a private room, dimmed lights, soft thai music, and curtain separating me n wifey, only our heads were exposed to each other. Guess that masseuse was desperate for extra cash.

alexis88
24-07-2015, 09:04 PM
tried the one at Soi 8, opp a popular tailor. I opted for body scrub + and oil massage.
She kept rubbing my inner thighs and bua my dick head. Got very aroused and she offered to give a hj for 500bht.

Partner was in next cubicle so did not dare go ahead. Scared with the oil and hj, will create the rubbing "jiak jiak jaik" sound that we all know. scared sekali GF pull open curtain.

The joint is a legit place, been there more than 10 times, have been offered twice. Sometimes the girls need money so if you're lucky u can find gold too:)

cheers!