PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Crown Spa @ Crystal Crown

usalo
01-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Hi all bros,

i wondering y no ppl talking about this spa before so i wan to start this thread... hope bros dun flame me...

went there during weekend... plenty of chicks there... really got to put up good words for them... room & facilities is good also... try one of the ang pai introduced by captian...

Name: forgot liao no. is 178
Looks: 8/10 for my type
Body:7/10 i think is B~C la
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10
WIR: Yes
Dmg: RM188

other recommendation: 168, 88... pls try and let me know...

boinker
01-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi all bros,

i wondering y no ppl talking about this spa before so i wan to start this thread... hope bros dun flame me...

There is a tread on CC just bring up the post no point to open up a new tread
doing so might risk points zaping. anyway goodluck to you.

KLKOOL
01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Yeah, just do a search on crystal crown.. the oldest thread is http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1126601&postcount=15

Pls research better before starting new threads :cool:

usalo
01-01-2006, 08:34 PM
this crystal crown is located at JB not KL... it is situated beside Jalan Tebrau... dun confuse with KL 1...

kuku07
02-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi wonder the 188RM include spa and other facilities?

KLKOOL
02-01-2006, 01:16 PM
this crystal crown is located at JB not KL... it is situated beside Jalan Tebrau... dun confuse with KL 1...

Haha... ok... sorry ah... feel so embarrassed :o

jbkia
03-01-2006, 02:30 AM
They advertised first page of Sinchew's Johor section, say January Special for RM180 package deal. Just wander any bro had tried and the gals there are local or prc? Old or Young?

DRYDUST
03-01-2006, 09:32 AM
:D i also want to find those outstation hc with the same name with kl/pj's:D

usalo
09-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Hi wonder the 188RM include spa and other facilities?
yes... rm188 includes all... 5 5 go there try it n post field report...

usalo
09-01-2006, 07:29 PM
juz received call from captain... got 2 gals new in the house!! no. 928 n 007... going to try them soon... BTW, new facility is added... Free Internet Access...

kelvintay
11-01-2006, 04:27 PM
what is the price ?

haha... then can bring notebook then while surfing sammyboyforum and look for girls :)

moneymoney
11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Haha... ok... sorry ah... feel so embarrassed :o

any news KL CC?

draken
11-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Hi all bros,

went there during weekend... plenty of chicks there... really got to put up good words for them... room & facilities is good also... try one of the ang pai introduced by captian...

Name: forgot liao no. is 178
Looks: 8/10 for my type
Body:7/10 i think is B~C la
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10
WIR: Yes
Dmg: RM188

other recommendation: 168, 88... pls try and let me know...

hmmmm.. good for u ... for me its the other way round..

I've been there once and for me its my 1st and last trip... firstly i cant deny that the package is cheap... RM188 full package... but to me u pay cheaper package to compromise on the facilities...

As i went into the hc, ambient like not bad... however things change when i stepped into the lockers... firstly saw the hot & cold pool and its damm small... can only fit 4 pax the most for each pool.. given some benefit of doubt the gals service could be good i remained positive..

stepped into the the showers... turn the lever to bath and almost got cooked by the hot waters... hahahahaha... i didnt even switched the hot level to the max... only abt 60% and steam is covering my cubicle..... like having steam bath.. jokes aside .. my skin really got red (bros beware)...

was with 2 colleagues and we basically occupied the whole pool... abit squeezing liao...luckly we are the only customers there (strange????) .also realise that they have a gym there... hahahahah wat for??? maybe bros can gym there for a while and show the gal ur great body.... suana faulty so didnt try....

Tv room really cannot make it ... only 29inch tv... furthermore the seats very dusty....

captain came and the 3 of us opt for full package.....

was infd by the captain to proceed downstairs.... downstairs???? wah kao .... we got to walk out of the spa frm the backdoor of the hc and go down the stairs... wah!!!! 3 guys in hc bathrobe walking down the stairs which is exposed to the hotel carpark.... Sian.....

stepped in the rm and anxiously waiting for my gal to arrive..after 10mins gal finally came in (paisei few mths cant recall no.liao)... looks not bad (6/10) but face dam gloomy .... sevice(4/10) really cmi lah expects me to clean up and remove the condom myself... overall (4/10)

my colleagues grumbled that their gals looks only (3/10)

bros ... pls dont get me wrong .. im not trying to flame this place but just giving my honest opinion and FR on my trip there...

I'm regular to new york, lion and eden and seriously i find crystal crown really CMI.... althought rm188 is cheap..i rather spend rm10 more to go new york...

other samsters bros that have been there before pls justify...

jbguy
12-01-2006, 10:21 AM
you can get the same price in Blue Wave, more choice of gal, only that dun have any hot/cool pool for you.
New york just difference RM10, but overoll the service and facility much better the C/Crown.
Who look for hot/warm/cool pool, you got to go Eden Roman Spa, only they provide 3 type of pool inside.
:cool:

draken
12-01-2006, 04:50 PM
you can get the same price in Blue Wave, more choice of gal, only that dun have any hot/cool pool for you.
New york just difference RM10, but overoll the service and facility much better the C/Crown.
Who look for hot/warm/cool pool, you got to go Eden Roman Spa, only they provide 3 type of pool inside.
:cool:

yup forgot abt bluewave.. after chionging there can step down to apollo1 .. hahahhaha

usalo
15-01-2006, 04:16 PM
hi to all cheongster, crystal crown(jb) will be having a food fiesta( abalone's mee) every monday. hope all the the cheongsters will turn up for the fiesta...cheers!

usalo
24-01-2006, 01:20 AM
good news for cheongster... bad news for me :(

captain juz called me that there is 1 new hot gal joining them... no. S77... heard from captain tat this gal is s'pore model who come to work for 2 wks only... whilw stock last... too bad i'm in kl outstation now... some 1 pls try it out then post FR so tat when i bck i will go there to try her...

BTW, spa is closed from lunar eve(saturday) until 3rd of new year(tuesday)

leeloo
07-04-2006, 10:45 PM
hi all..

appreciate if u could add another item in the FR to indicate whether the WL is shaved or not (whether fully shaved, landing strip, or not). really appreciate that :)

sorry to post this in multiple threads.

heng's
10-04-2006, 02:00 AM
No.228

Face (6/10 - can cum better then my regular Selena)
Body (7/10 -avg but I like fair)
breast (solid B cup, very nice to fondle)
Pussy (clean and trim)
CatBath (8.5/10, paint whole body)
AR (7/10 - shiok from light to heavy)
BBBJ (9/10 - damn shiok, 1st, bath, 2nd bed, 3rd standing, alomst CIM immd request to cap me)
69 (juicy)
FJ (9/10, multiple positions, I can't tahan shot to doggy)
RTF: confirmed pick
Price: 200

Any other bros can share other gals

KLKOOL
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro Heng, Good FR... keep up the contribution ;)

gigantic_tk
10-04-2006, 01:40 PM
The location of the HC is infact in the carpark. I visited the HC at 4th level, the captain lead me to a room at 3rd level through a backdoor staircases. After finished my session, I came out to realise that it was in the carpark. So I reverted to the HV via the front door to at least make us of its faciltities. Dun really quite like the setup and the services there. That time I paid only RM188 now increased to RM200 liao.. Hope this time there, at least have more selection and improved quality of the gals, as mentioned by bros in the earlier report. Best of luck Bros.

wisecity
10-04-2006, 08:26 PM
was in jb last month on co. assignment, stayed @ crystal crown. after had 2 cans of carlsberg, bro a bit horny. @ 10.00pm saw spa advert in hotel catalogue, call & check. okt marcus said last call 11.00pm. after had a sip fr the 3rd can, decided to go hunting.

okt marcus so happy to see me coming(natural as this means got biz lor). ask him for recommend. me request for chinese but he urged me to try spicy hot chilli(indian) for a change. 1 indian ger walked out, not my type. then he recommend a spice girl look-a-like (the hair like mel c type). again i rejected. now okt said other gers working, i said dun mind waiting. chat with okt abt the jam in jb(which is worse than kl).

then, a customer walked out.me can sense somthing. okt said this one is a "hoy sam kor"(happy-go-lucky type). a tall n slim chinese syt with sexy look named jolin. me ok with it & pay @ the counter. okt asked wer i prefer, hc room or my own hotel room. of cos my hotel room. me walked back to my hotel room eagerly.

after 10 min, ding-dong. open the door, n jolin jump into my room like how we react on the last day of schooling semester(very happy to throw the books away). she really lives up to her nicks. as usual tcss a bit, asked her y she changed attire to casual n not the sexy gown, she said after that she wil call it a day. she asked to take a bath 1st, shes not going to as she claimed she had just taken hers. me proceed to take a bath. wen im done, she was in her undergarment, a red bra with a black undies(my fav).

me jump onto the bed w/o hesitating. she wants to undress, me tell her not to cos i want to do it for her(i dunno how to describe but i like to undress for the ger). me take out her panties only to c trimmed hair. she starts to give cat-bath. then it was bbbj, ok but no deep-throat kind of things. me play with her breast but she request me not to rough as she said it gets pain(according to her its a symptom for her that period is coming). starts frenching with her, and she was very accommodating. wants to lick her pussy, but she dun allowed. back to fj, starts with missionary then changed to doggie. requested her call out loud(it is my trademark among my frens that i like the ger to shout out) and did it. then it was time to cum.

bath together and tcss again, she gave me her h/p no. in case if i come to jb again, request me to call her.

name: jolin
looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
boobs: i think 32c but im not an expert @ that
bbbj: 5/10 so-so
fj:6/10
rtf: no
damge: rm198

long live cheongster
"mun sui mun mun sui"

heng's
26-04-2006, 03:42 AM
Try another gal I think 108, consider worst I ever get. Cannot play breast, touch pussy show F face, and also look like she has not sleep for few days or taking drug face, when I request she ignore or listerning, fast service not ever wait till my bro stand already cap me, end up HJ myself. PLEASE AVOID THIS GAL.

gigantic_tk
26-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Seem to be another HC with low stock and not so-good in services.

Ting_Ge
19-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Went to HC on last week, the facilites not quite good. No food onli drink.
so -called SYT will be sitting behind the TV room, captain said cannot mixed.

short FR

name: jolin (so-called SYT)
looks: 6/10 not sweet/pretty
body: 6/10 too skinny
boobs: i think 32b
bbbj: 6/10 no suction but very hardworking.
fj:6/10
attitude:9/10(very friendly)
rtf: no (not quite good maybe no experience, others better captain said)
damge: rm198

Monaco
07-06-2006, 09:26 PM
No.228

Face (6/10 - can cum better then my regular Selena)
Body (7/10 -avg but I like fair)
breast (solid B cup, very nice to fondle)
Pussy (clean and trim)
CatBath (8.5/10, paint whole body)
AR (7/10 - shiok from light to heavy)
BBBJ (9/10 - damn shiok, 1st, bath, 2nd bed, 3rd standing, alomst CIM immd request to cap me)
69 (juicy)
FJ (9/10, multiple positions, I can't tahan shot to doggy)
RTF: confirmed pick
Price: 200

Any other bros can share other gals

Today tried 228, as per bro Hengs recommended, good attitude, no rush and I like her BJ most together with finger playing my ass, almost cim. I will be back.

Didi Notty
05-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Today tried 228, as per bro Hengs recommended, good attitude, no rush and I like her BJ most together with finger playing my ass, almost cim. I will be back.

bros, is 228 still working there ? saw her FR was good wish to try on her...

Didi Notty
20-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey all cheongster,

let me have a change to contribute 2 FR when i went crystal crown on past 2wks : -

1) No. : 188
face : 6/10(silly cute looks)
boob : 34d(maybe, coz really big)
body : average nice, tall abt 155cm only
catbath : 8/10, almost whole body from back to front
AR : 6/10 nice, but a little bit
BJ : 7/10, but will ask you is it enuf or needs more :)
FJ : 7/10 so so only
Moaning : 4/10, little
Overall : Is likes little gal live at the next door, abit silly types. But quite accomadating and friendly although she are not well trained/experienced
RTF : NO
Damage : 188 ~ coz didnt sauna facilities

2) No. : 288(Is from sarawak)
face : 6/10
boob : 32c average, but abit lose
body : average nice, tall abt 158cm only
catbath : 6/10, will use toilet paper to clean once lick. not whole body and not back.
AR : 6/10 nice, but a little bit
BJ : 8/10, accomadating and will ask is it enuf and also will ask want to harder, slower, softer or faster
FJ : 7/10, will use tougue to lick & bite our nipple when in missonary
Moaning : 5/10
RTF : NO
Damage : 188 ~ coz didnt sauna facilities

Ak300
30-08-2006, 07:23 PM
any1 been there recently?

evilblade
01-03-2007, 12:08 AM
any1 been there recently?

I tried Jolin as well last June / July. She has a tight pussy at that time.

Anybody know is she still with crystal crown?

evilblade
02-03-2007, 06:37 PM
I tried Jolin as well last June / July. She has a tight pussy at that time.

Anybody know is she still with crystal crown?

Hi anybody?

I am looking for jolin. is she still in cc?

finlay06
24-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Went down this afternoon for traditional massage. Was surprised to be served by a young one named Candy, aged 29. She very chatty, only joined 3 mths ago, and say she will have worked for package had it not been for her age.

Anyway, the massage was too soft for my liking but her attitude in 'extras' really made my day. Opted for body massage + HJ for RM100. She's quite wild in kissing your neck, arms, nips, and her longhair smelt flowery. Moans softly but sounds genuine.

In the end, came on her flat tummy with her lying on the bed. Overall very friendly encounter. :)

Rusher9
11-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Is there any OKT cap number can give me?