PDA

View Full Version : papaya garden in jb

t_henry
26-12-2005, 12:49 PM
hello all brothers

i posting a new forum for papaya garden in jb

any bro who have expertise in this field, can share your view and intro to other bro the good place.

you can intro the papaya garden location, price rate, and others

i have no experience in papaya garden ,so have to seek help from all great bro.

KatoeyLover69
26-12-2005, 03:35 PM
hello all brothers

i posting a new forum for papaya garden in jb

any bro who have expertise in this field, can share your view and intro to other bro the good place.

you can intro the papaya garden location, price rate, and others

i have no experience in papaya garden ,so have to seek help from all great bro.

Bro Henry,

Check first before anyhow open a NEW thread !

Papaya farms in JB is covered under the " LSB going to open " thread

Please refer to : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=38329

Boss, please DELETE this thread.

jbguy
27-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Another one kena F***, pls lah do some home work b4 u going open a thread....:mad:

6" boy
27-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Yalah, especially if you refer to cheonging places in JB. Don't simply open a new thread. It is a waste of resources. Don't you know that there is a JB Samster Association ???

Please refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40689

Malaysian Datuk
27-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Yalah, especially if you refer to cheonging places in JB. Don't simply open a new thread. It is a waste of resources. Don't you know that there is a JB Samster Association ???

Please refer to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40689
Hi bro Luck Chun and JBGuy......where do I sign up? I contacted bro KTL69 but he yet to pass me the application form:D

sjb1994
27-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi bro Luck Chun and JBGuy......where do I sign up? I contacted bro KTL69 but he yet to pass me the application form:D
Hi you Malaysia Datuk, I ingat tak payar apply lah, tentu automatic masuk. Tapi hamba nak apply ni, abang JBGuy, 6" boy boleh tak?:D

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 04:40 PM

Dear Y.B. Datuk & Bro sjb1994,

Application to join the " JB Samsters' Association " can be made online direct to me with the following particulars / information :-

* Name
* Nick-name in SammyBoy Forum ( SBF )
* Nationality
* Present Country of Residence
* Weight ( in kgs )
* Lenght of dick ( in mm ) - to be certified by a Lady Doctor
* Circumference of dick ( in mm ) - to be certified by a Lady Doctor
* Age when you had your 1st bonk
* Number of bonks to-date ( estimated )
* Nationalities of those you have bonked ( eg Malaysians, SillyPoreans,
Indonesians, Filipinos, Thai, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, Burmese,
Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankans,
Pakistanese, Arabs, Africans, Europeans/Causasians, Eskimos, Russians,
Orang Utans, etc........... )
* Maximum no. of bonks per day
* Maximum no. of girls you have bonked together at any one time
* Fetish ( eg likes to lick pussies, likes to sucks ladies' toes, licks to
collect & smell used panties/G-strings, likes S & M / bondage, etc .... )

Upon receipt of your application, it will be vetted and screened by the Committee comprising the Honorary Chairman ( Bro KatoeyLover69 ), the Honorary Secretary ( 6" Boy ), the Honorary Treasurer ( JBGuy ) and six (6) Committee Members.

We will inform you of the status of your application within 30 days.

Upon the approval of your application, you would have to buy dinner, inclusive of alcoholic drinks, for all those attending the next JB Samsters' Gathering.

Looking forward to receiving your application soonest possible.

sjb1994
27-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Dear Y.B. Datuk & Bro sjb1994,

Looking forward to receiving your application soonest possible.
Datuk, datuk. Kali ini jialat, mereka ini apa pun mau tahu. Apa yang kita tinggal, habis semua dikorek. Apa kata Datuk?

Bro KatoeyLover69, I think better to show myself for you'll to examine. Some of those question I've no answer to it too.:D

6" boy
27-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Hahaha scare liao leh.... don't play play ah.... :cool:

Or you may come for walk in interview on 20 January 2006 @ 7pm during our next gathering. We will stripe naked you and "bumpim" up down up down 10 times.

Each question that you don't know the answer have to "bumpim" 10 times. If 10 questions don't know, then "bumpim" 100 times. Walau, after that sure 3 days cannot bonk... hahahhahahah.... kaki boh lak....

Lucky I am one of the committee member so I exempted from "bumpim". KAH KAH KAH KAHA KAH OOOOOOO

sjb1994
27-12-2005, 06:14 PM
...............Each question that you don't know the answer have to "bumpim" 10 times. If 10 questions don't know, then "bumpim" 100 times. Walau, after that sure 3 days cannot bonk... hahahhahahah.... kaki boh lak....

Bro, one simple request. When "bumpim", can put a 'female coshion' below?:D

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Hahaha scare liao leh.... don't play play ah.... :cool:

Or you may come for walk in interview on 20 January 2006 @ 7pm during our next gathering. We will stripe naked you and "bumpim" up down up down 10 times.

Each question that you don't know the answer have to "bumpim" 10 times. If 10 questions don't know, then "bumpim" 100 times. Walau, after that sure 3 days cannot bonk... hahahhahahah.... kaki boh lak....

Lucky I am one of the committee member so I exempted from "bumpim". KAH KAH KAH KAHA KAH OOOOOOO

Dear Y.B. Malaysian Datuk & Bro sjb1994,

If you don't want to apply online, you can choose to apply 'in person' on Friday 20 January 2006 @ 7.00 pm at Restoran Khye Cheang at Stulang Laut (along the way to Eden Garden Hotel, just after the Foon Yew High School).

As mentioned by Bro 6" Boy ( the Honorary Secretary ), for each questions that you cannot answer you would have to do 10 ear-squats. There are a total of 15 questions - so you may have to do 150 ear-squats.

Hope to see you there ! :D

sjb1994
27-12-2005, 06:21 PM
............ for each questions that you cannot answer you would have to do 10 ear-squats. ................
Must it be in naked?:D

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Bro, one simple request. When "bumpim", can put a ' female coshion ' below?

No problem to put a ' female cushion ' when doing ear-squats ( "bumpim" ) but you yourself have to provide the ' female cushion '

So are you joining us for the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 20 January 2006 ? Have to reserve your seat at least two (2) weeks in advance ........ otherwise no place for you to seat, mah

RobertCock
27-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Bro t_henry ,

Are u from JB ?
Most of us at Johore , knew that there r some places call papaya farm at few years
back . At that time , it was not so fun to play . no bonk at all but can play
papayas and do MPJB work -dick ......dick......here , korek ...korek ...sana .

but now , we call it LSB .............oredi .....HA ..ha ...

So , u didnt study our brothers homework at all ?.......and kena fire ......
because u suka -suka open a new thread with same story ..................

Luckily , u didnt said " teh Ni garden "..........

KLKOOL
27-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Hehe... Can a KL bro join JB Samster association ah?:D

KatoeyLover69
27-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Hehe... Can a KL bro join JB Samster association ah?:D

Non-JB Samsters can join the " JB Samsters' Association " as Associate Members only, with no voting rights.

However, you would still have to submit the application either ' online ' or ' in person ' and have to answer all the 15 questions ( see posting # 7 above ). For each question wrongly answered, you would have to do 10 ear-squats.

Looking forward to receiving your application .............

jetli188
28-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Hi Bros,
PAPAYA FARM brings back memory to early nineties when I used to go to the one next to Merlin Hotel (Cosmo Inn).
Anyone remembers the NL no.160 who has a pair of big neh neh and used it to slap faces.She was 19 then and one of the popular NL those days.

Still dreaming of her..........:p

sjb1994
28-12-2005, 03:43 PM
.......................So are you joining us for the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 20 January 2006 ? .............
Hope to be there. 7pm a bit early. Should be late but will try mt best to attend. Cheers.

ahhai
28-12-2005, 06:50 PM
hey, i'm from jb and new to this.. how do i join up online??

6" boy
29-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Helo helo brothers come back. Sesat oredi lah you all. The gathering should discuss under

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40689&page=21

This thread is on papaya farm leh. The joker just simply open a new thread without doing much homework. hahhahaha

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2005, 10:13 AM
hey, i'm from jb and new to this.. how do i join up online??

Bro Ah Hai,

Attend the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 20 January 2006 and apply ' in person '

However, better wear shorts because you might have to do some ear-squats if you answer any questions wrongly.

Soul_Reaper
29-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Non-JB Samsters can join the " JB Samsters' Association " as Associate Members only, with no voting rights.
Looking forward to receiving your application .............

Last time i never submit any application form leh.... does that mean i have to re-apply this time?

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Last time i never submit any application form leh.... does that mean i have to re-apply this time?

Dear Bro Soul_Reaper,

The last time you attended the 4th JB Samsters' Gathering at the Cedar Point Hawker Centre on 18 November 2005 as an " Observer " and NOT as a " Member "

Please submit your application ' in person ' on 20 January 2006 at the 6th JB Samsters' Gathering which will be held at Restoran Khye Cheang at Stulang Laut, J.B. @ 7.00 p.m.

If your application is approved, you would have to buy all those Samsters present seafood dinner + beer.

Hope to see you there !