PDA

View Full Version : Petain Rd brothels tearing down soon ?

mr_condom
23-12-2005, 05:29 PM
hi...... i heard tat all the brothels at Petain will be tearing down soon ? is it true ? judging by the many construction sites nearby, guess it's true...... any 1 can verify ? tks......

ohwhere ohwhere
24-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Not really ... initial plan was to tear in down and have a road go thru it.. now they are leaving PT alone and build the road around it...
All this i heard from Janet dun know truth or not

piranahpg
24-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Not really ... initial plan was to tear in down and have a road go thru it.. now they are leaving PT alone and build the road around it...

Guess Janet calls the shots at LTA now....

KinJioKar
25-12-2005, 10:51 AM

true... cos i bought a unit at city square off kitcheneer road and the road will run through flanders sq instead of cutting Kinjiokar into half

Apollo
25-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Don't think so, our considering GOV don't want more rapes here hehe:D

darksiege
28-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Hope not.. if not SG less one good and cheap place for our release..:mad:

bongster
29-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Now I see a lot of Kerrisdale apartments up for resale.. never even fully completed up for resale liao, mebbe because the plans to tear down PT shelved keke

Malaysian Datuk
29-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Long term plans of the gamen is to shift all brothels to GL and close down all other red-light areas. KS is a good example......

piranahpg
29-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Long term plans of the gamen is to shift all brothels to GL and close down all other red-light areas. KS is a good example......

which 'garmen' singapore 'garmen' or meisia 'garmen'? Since u r 'mesia datuk' I am prompted to ask this.

KatoeyLover69
29-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Datuk,

I think the SillyPore gamen is doing a VERY GOOD thing by shifting ALL the brothels to Geylang.

Then Geylang will become the BIGGEST BROTHEL in the World !

Just like the SillyPore gamen pride itself on having the BEST AIRLINE in the World ( = SIA ) and the BEST AIRPORT in the World ( = Changi International Airport ), in time to come they will have the BIGGEST BROTHEL in the World ( = Geylang ).

Good strategy ! - we don't have to waste our precious time & petrol (or MRT/ bus/ taxi fares ) going all over SillyPore to look for a fxxk

I would like to suggest that Zones be set up in Geylang for prostitutes from the various countries :

* Malaysia
* Thailand
* Indonesia
* China ( PRC), Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia & Taiwan
* Phillipines
* Vietnam
* Cambodia
* Laos
* India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Pakistan
* Japan
* Causasians / Europeans ( including Russian babes )
* Africans

darkforce
30-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Then Geylang will become the BIGGEST BROTHEL in the World !

I would like to suggest that Zones be set up in Geylang for prostitutes from the various countries :

* Malaysia
* Thailand
* Indonesia
* China ( PRC), Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia & Taiwan
* Phillipines
* Vietnam
* Cambodia
* Laos
* India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Pakistan
* Japan
* Causasians / Europeans ( including Russian babes )
* Africans

Wah ! Very good suggestion !
Catering to all tastes and preferences.
Bro KL69 , think you missed out Kimchi ( Korean )
The term " Global Village " does apply here :D

KatoeyLover69
30-12-2005, 02:35 AM
Wah ! Very good suggestion !
Catering to all tastes and preferences.
Bro KL69 , think you missed out Kimchi ( Korean )
The term " Global Village " does apply here :D

Ooops ............. yeah, forgot about Korea

The BIGGEST BROTHEL IN THE WORLD should be called " UNITED NATIONS WORLD "

Remember we had " GAY WORLD ", " HAPPY WORLD " etc long ago ( Go ask your Father or Grandfather about this ........ )

Idoru
30-12-2005, 05:44 AM
[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]Datuk,

I think the SillyPore gamen is doing a VERY GOOD thing by shifting ALL the brothels to Geylang.
Then Geylang will become the BIGGEST BROTHEL in the World!
Just like the SillyPore gamen pride itself on having the BEST AIRLINE in the World and the BEST AIRPORT in the World Changi International Airport, in time to come they will have the BIGGEST BROTHEL in the World Geylang.

.....but they conveniently omit the best Gang Bang in the World.
Our one and only TRUE SINGAPOREAN Annabelle Chong.
Cheers

sohbuckkong
30-12-2005, 01:12 PM

In fact I hear another version is that our government might want to move all red districts to massage parlours so that its easier to control.

analogx
02-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, if you read the ST report one or two days ago, it seems the area is about to get a 500+ million makeover into a waterfront residential district. the banana road sure to go one...
must be some sort of crazy pre election ploy again lah, sillypore gahmen always the same old tricks...