PDA

View Full Version : Adventurous in Kuching

micl_ten
15-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Dear all cheongster,

Any member here knows any HC or FL in Kuching, please pm me the location and contact. I will visit Kuching about a week and back before Christmas.

Many thanks
Micl_ten

micl_ten
15-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Last visit to Kuching was a year ago. This time i will stay in Hilton same as last trip. Notice that opposite the Hilton hotel, there are few pubs and bars and the gals are wearing very sexy. Never asked them and talked to any gals on my last trip. I believed some of them are FL in Kuching but if possible any bro can confirm my statement. I didn't go around as that was my first time to Kuching. This time is the second time and will stay about a week, hope to explore more and share with bro who will visit to Kuching next time.

So, any bros have tested the local favour, pls share here. :D

Thank you
Micl_ten

micl_ten
20-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Dear all,

Just back from Kuching and now report the place which can find FL there.

Address : Lot 275,276 Abell Road
Kuching
Tel : 082-414866
Landmark : In front of river walk in Kuching before the Holiday Inn Hotel.

Sunday night once i reached there. Want to find any FL in Kuching and pass by the hotel. A lady smile to me and asked wanna to look for girl. I said yes. She offered me RM100 one shot. Since there is no many choices and she is the best among the worst. Then proceed with her.

Start with the catbath and then BJ and a bit HJ. Follow by 69 and missionery and doggie. No ready good feel becos her pussy not really tight. Whole process take less than an hour.

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 ( a bit fat especially at the tummy side)
Boobs : B cup
BJ : 6/10
HJ : No comment
FJ : 7/10
Overall : Pass

There are 3 girl stand at the entrance of the hotel and the gal i fXXX is the prettiest one. So u can imagine the rest of two.

Thank you

micl_ten
23-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Anymore update in Kuching or any district in Sarawak ?

psonic
14-01-2006, 08:23 PM
appreciate if anyone can pm me okt number. thanks in advance.

parkerpenn
16-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Dear all cheongster,

Any member here knows any HC or FL in Kuching, please pm me the location and contact. I will visit Kuching about a week and back before Christmas.

Many thanks
Micl_ten

Bro, I have been to Kuching a few times, but I do not go for paid sex. Hilton is where the stewardess live, so you might want to take your chances.

skyman
01-02-2006, 03:29 AM
Anymore update in Kuching or any district in Sarawak ?

Just came back from Kuching & realised that there are in fact quite a few pay sex places. I've visited 2 places so far and my survey told me that the local gals are more expensive which range from RM180 to RM250 per shot.

One of the place is right at the Condominium (can't remember the name) and the other one is at the hair saloon whereby all these gals r taken care by some OKTs. I do not have their contact as I paid the agent some $$ to get the gals. I'll chk it out the name of the Saloon again if you guys r interested.

Cheers
Skyman

Cum_Luver
06-06-2007, 07:55 AM
bro,

so there are some FL in Kuching ?
can any bros supply some info n details like the rates and locations.

i just came back from there, cun find any...

Kam Sia

selim
06-06-2007, 01:40 PM
bro,

so there are some FL in Kuching ?
can any bros supply some info n details like the rates and locations.

i just came back from there, cun find any...

Kam Sia

Due to we both are a supporter for Liverpool, I already pm you the OKT contact for Kuching.

FerrariF1
06-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Due to we both are a supporter for Liverpool, I already pm you the OKT contact for Kuching.

WAH. sIFU is also Pool supporter :D

lovegiver
24-10-2009, 12:41 PM
hi i am interested in sex and i am still virgin.....so i wanted to try sex....any girl interested to break my virginity and have fun wit me???can pm me ok....i will w8 :) KUCHING ONLY!

ONSlover
03-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Just came back from UK, don't know how to get OKT contact, anyone to share please.

Been to few MP, couldn't get much action apart from HJ and even then it's just so so.

Horny and frustrated and desperate.

Kelvin karl
14-05-2011, 10:46 PM
pm me the contact number of okt..thanks

Kelvin karl
15-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Bro, I have been to Kuching a few times, but I do not go for paid sex. Hilton is where the stewardess live, so you might want to take your chances.

do u have the okt number..

Kelvin karl
15-05-2011, 08:59 AM

dear selim. pls sms me okt number thanks

male86
15-08-2011, 02:16 PM
stewerdess free? how to get? any procedure to share plz?

male86
15-08-2011, 02:17 PM
free? isit? how to get? can tell me the procedure plz?

inra1974
22-09-2011, 10:39 AM
hi, can u share where is the saloon n the apartment loated?

toobies
23-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Just came back from Kuching & realised that there are in fact quite a few pay sex places. I've visited 2 places so far and my survey told me that the local gals are more expensive which range from RM180 to RM250 per shot.

One of the place is right at the Condominium (can't remember the name) and the other one is at the hair saloon whereby all these gals r taken care by some OKTs. I do not have their contact as I paid the agent some $$ to get the gals. I'll chk it out the name of the Saloon again if you guys r interested.

Cheers
Skyman

im interested with the name of the saloon.pls do tell

wongsky
25-10-2011, 09:52 AM

Cheers
Skyman

Bro, do you mind to tell me the name of the saloon? thanks.

skyman
25-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Bro, do you mind to tell me the name of the saloon? thanks.

Bro,

Wah lao. U asked me for the information that's more then a year. How can I remember? I long time never been to Kuching liao ler. Sorry hor... :)

skyman

bbfvincentling
26-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Dear All,

This is what I called MEN's yellow pages with constant updates by market intelligence.

I travel a lot in my works like to Sibu, Miri, Bintulu and KK.

Would appreciate anyone out there can pass me any girl or agent contact no in these ares who could warm the bed with me during my lonely trip. Some thing on the budget side will be most wellcome.

Thanks all,

Happy searching.

bbfvincentling
28-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Dear Guys,

Have read a lot on this forum. My imagination goes wide while reading these forum.

Understood some brother out there causioned in this forum to be very careful when "shopping" at Kampung Air, KK area especially at the back of M-Bank. I though I was smart enough after reading and digested them. There I blew it.

I felt that I need to bang someone as long time I have not eased myself. After arriving KK late evening, took a rest in K**G P**K hotel, I went to hunt for chicks.

There I met a laddy in her 30s leaning on the car near the open area/taxi stand, (of course not at the back of M-bank and no choice lah, as she can speak English and I speak little Malay), she said RM80.00 for 2 rounds and overnight my place for RM100.00 and she said you can trust me and do not go to the back of M-bank as she pointed to that direction. She has that inocent look and aways put up a smile while talking. As it was passed mid night, I thought maybe this girl needed a place to put up a night and moreover,there will not be anymore customers for her and we had a win-win situation.

Brought her back to hotel, pay her the RM100.00. She said she wanted to switch on the TV (normal), dim the light (also normal), asked me to wash my self especially the didi (very normal), shower not only wash she insisted (a bit of extreme I though as I only wanted to bang and what has that got to do with my hair on the big head?). She refused to join me for shower so she has the room to herself while I was in the shower room with door opened (obviously for prevention purposes that the chick may pick....)

After I finished, I insists that she wash her pussy which I helped out in her squarting position( Wau, was so soft when i washed her pussy lips), dried, we returned to bed.

She suggested that the first round she will help me to shoot fast so that the erection will hold longer the second time and we could take our time to carry out our missions with romance (how understanding this bitch was). She fulfilled her job (was quite fast, shame on me). Took a rest and she said she needed water which I passed her a bottle of drinking water provided by Hotel. She said she actually needed a cold can drink and wanted to order from the counter which she has done before. Of course, go ahead! is only a cold drink after all. She pick up the phone and speak to receiptionist (at least looks that way). She says that receiptionist told her to get it from the fridge at the lift lobby which I asked her to go ahead as I was undressed and do not want to go and get it.

She wrap herself with a towel and wanted to go out of the room. I told her to at least put on her clothing lah. So, she dressed and went to get it. She also request me to see her off and wait at the door as she was nervous. So, I did. Standing at the door wraped with towel. Clock ticking and ticking and I think she has taken longer than estimated. Some six sense knock my head to check my valuables but I trusted her return and stood for another minute.
I became suspicious, closed the door and check my wallet, there goes my RM300.00+. Check my ID, Bank Cards--Lucky all intact, smart phone is still there. How lucky I am to retain all important documents and phone. She left RM13 in my wallet for me!
She must have pick pocketed when I was in the shower.I guess she has no time to check other wallet compartment as my "Urgent Money" is still there.

So, brothers out there, I just want to share with you be extra extra careful when you take an unknown chick on the street to your room. They could be doing pick pocketing for a living and when I rewind the event, she is a professional as nothing prompted me that she would do pick pocketing. Everything she does is so logical and no sign of cheating. Or, is it I am too green to handle wild chick?

So, total damage for a quick round is slightly more than RM400.00 and a lesson I will remember for life.

Anyway, I am sure there will always be a happier place out there for me to explore.

Happy searching all brothers,

bbfvincentling

eizjoe
27-11-2011, 02:01 AM
okt stands 4 what

Gabe79
18-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Bro. M new here in the forum. Been hunting for FL in Kuch with no success. Appreciate we can share the OKT contact