PDA

View Full Version : She's Happy so am I

Pages : [1] 2

acer3939
13-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Was given a # to call and being bored today so i try fix some happening today.
The lady by the name Happy answer the call and a appointment was made. went down to a transit hotel in Joo Chiat and check in. sms her the rm# and soon she arrived. she's around 31 or 32 years of age pettie in size.
Tcss abit before going for wash up (sop) dry up and she gives me a not too bad massage.
The fun starts when she was massaging my butt as she oil my ass and balls with baby oil. the way she does it is different from the rest as it's quite 'kinky'
I raise my butt as she starts to oil and lub my shaft, at this point she ask me did i bring the condom she request i say yes. she puts 1 on to her finger and start to ticker my asshole! keke the feeling is shiok man!!! i bey tahan liao and flip over and let her massage my didi. (she use a hot towel to clean and warm my didi before she starts her didi massage)She has so many dif ways of teasing your prick at time i simply cant take it any more. 1 min she's using 2 fingers next she's using 2 hands! and many other pattern on my didi. finally i cum all over the place with my cum flying all the way to my face!!!! man i had a cim on to my own face keke.

Rest on the bed, had a ciggy and ask if can still go for a second of Bj & Fj. she says she have no booking later so it's ok.

I shall skip the fr on the Bj & Fj as i'm too tired to write liao keke.
For the 1st hr of massage and Hj i paid $50
For the 2nd hr of Bj & Fj i pay another $50
Well to me it was a $100 well spend for 2 full hrs of solid fun ( hotel $20 i pay )I did tell her i got some friend who might like to try her services and she says it ok with her.
So the Q starts keke:D

raymondl3est
13-12-2005, 06:50 PM
can i take a Q pls:D

acer3939
13-12-2005, 07:20 PM
can i take a Q pls:D
Q# sent to you liao, dont forget to do FR keke:D

NokiaUser82
13-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Bro can i have a Q too? hEhE...

acer3939
13-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Wa lau less than 2 hrs from posting this thread the Q so fxxking long liao:p i'm logging off liao too tired today. i will reply the rest of the pms tomolo

mahalosux
13-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Wa lau less than 2 hrs from posting this thread the Q so fxxking long liao:p i'm logging off liao too tired today. i will reply the rest of the pms tomolo

uncle..u so fast got new kangtao liao.... 'Lai ah..Lelong! Lelong!'..:D

BTW.. is her massage good or she like 2 play piano...kekeke

boyboy_25
13-12-2005, 09:32 PM
Brudder, I'm joining the Q too. :)
What's her massage like? Would love to have good a massage b4 the great "workout".. Heheeee

Many thanks

acer3939
14-12-2005, 03:29 AM
BTW.. is her massage good or she like 2 play piano...kekekeAiya you dont ' K K ' lah i know you like sexy massage type keke:D

snowcap
14-12-2005, 04:40 AM
Bro can i get a queue number too .. hehe

dirtymonk82
14-12-2005, 07:24 AM
How is her looks? Ok??

mahalosux
14-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Aiya you dont ' K K ' lah i know you like sexy massage type keke:D

i not K K lah..i always prefer a hard massage..and sexy massage as the grand finale.wif balls ticking..tickling ur back and licking of ears..then she pop the qn ' Yao bu yao zuo'..kekekekeke:D

Shiokday
14-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Uncle Acer

can tell me her neh neh what size? :D

Optimus_Prime
14-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Well to me it was a $100 well spend for 2 full hrs of solid fun ( hotel $20 i pay )I did tell her i got some friend who might like to try her services and she says it ok with her.
And so... I bow to the KING !! Long Live King Acer !! :p
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Optimus_Prime
14-12-2005, 10:02 AM
can tell me her neh neh what size?
Is that all you care about ?? :D Got neh... but horseface u want or not...:D

Shiokday
14-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Got neh... but horseface u want or not...:D

u no see uncle acer up...u think he will bonk a horseface gal:p

Optimus_Prime
14-12-2005, 11:58 AM
u no see uncle acer up...u think he will bonk a horseface gal:pNot Uncle Acer's gal la... saying I know a damn big D-cup gal but face realli realli CMI (yewk...3/10 !!)... u want ?

anyway.. Uncle Acer's Mares... all throughbreds... I won't even bother asking for looks know it's at least a 6.5 !!

nirvana
14-12-2005, 01:33 PM
The lady by the name Happy So the Q starts keke:D

korkor, u happy, never bring me happy :D

^_^

Shiokday
14-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Not Uncle Acer's gal la... saying I know a damn big D-cup gal but face realli realli CMI (yewk...3/10 !!)... u want ?
like a baby elephant har? pls provide me more stats thru pm...:D

anyway.. Uncle Acer's Mares... all throughbreds... I won't even bother asking for looks know it's at least a 6.5 !!ya lor...that's why i ask about neh neh only:D

jlkl
14-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Bro, i dying to be in the q after reading ur FR.
Whats my q number?
:)

ken3399
14-12-2005, 04:22 PM

Haha bro acer3939 so how is life? I still miss your 36D Karen lah....So how is
she now? You still got contact her bo?? Keke.....:D

kuching
14-12-2005, 04:37 PM
So the Q starts keke

yoyoy bro pls pm me ialso want
plspls tks

c_hkm34
14-12-2005, 05:36 PM
The lady by the name Happy answer the call and a appointment was made. went down to a transit hotel in Joo Chiat and check in. sms her the rm# and soon she arrived. she's around 31 or 32 years of age pettie in size.
Tcss abit before going for wash up (sop) dry up and she gives me a not too bad massage.
The fun starts when she was massaging my butt as she oil my ass and balls with baby oil. the way she does it is different from the rest as it's quite 'kinky'
I raise my butt as she starts to oil and lub my shaft, at this point she ask me did i bring the condom she request i say yes. she puts 1 on to her finger and start to ticker my asshole! keke the feeling is shiok man!!! i bey tahan liao and flip over and let her massage my didi. (she use a hot towel to clean and warm my didi before she starts her didi massage)She has so many dif ways of teasing your prick at time i simply cant take it any more. 1 min she's using 2 fingers next she's using 2 hands! and many other pattern on my didi. finally i cum all over the place with my cum flying all the way to my face!!!! man i had a cim on to my own face keke.

Rest on the bed, had a ciggy and ask if can still go for a second of Bj & Fj. she says she have no booking later so it's ok.

Dear Brother,

Can please send her conatct number to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

acer3939
14-12-2005, 06:03 PM
How is her looks? Ok??She's a bery simple looking lady with bery bery little make. she's the type that you will slowly grow on her keke
can tell me her neh neh what size? arrr this part got to disappoint you she does not have Karen's boobs size hehe
all throughbreds... I won't even bother asking for looks know it's at least a 6.5 !!This one is a distance running mare, the longer you look at her, her looks gets better.
, u happy, never bring me happylong time no see you around keke. for you any time. check your pm box keke
So how is she now? You still got contact her bo??she might be back keke
Well for the rest pls pm me for her contact and not by posting here as i may overlook keke:D

Shiokday
14-12-2005, 06:46 PM
arrr this part got to disappoint you she does not have Karen's boobs size hehe
bo C got B anot? or A only?:confused:

acer3939
14-12-2005, 06:52 PM
bo C got B anot? or A only?'A'? you talking bout my cup size ah keke i not bery sure but confirm not 'A' cup lah:D
Aiya wait till you kena her 1 finger 'screw talek'on your didi you wouldn't even know your own name not to mention bout her boobs size keke:D

Shiokday
14-12-2005, 06:57 PM
'A'? you talking bout my cup size ah keke i not bery sure but confirm not 'A' cup lah:D
Aiya wait till you kena her 1 finger 'screw talek'on your didi you wouldn't even know your own name not to mention bout her boobs size keke:D
waa...lidat make me gian gian liao...will pm u when i want to try her...a sai bo?

acer3939
14-12-2005, 07:10 PM
.will pm u when i want to try her...a sai bo?Have it your way keke. by the way almost all pms have been replyed. for those who have not got the # pls wait alittle longer as the Q is bery long:p

daonterop
14-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Bro, I wanna queue too!! :D

wonder81
15-12-2005, 12:58 AM
here's my FR
contacted happy just now,met at Lavender..
quite a good experience..
had shower together follow by massage
solid massage...real hard..
follow by a good FJ..slow and no rush..
bj with cap.
overall very friendly..
as for her boobs...slightly bigger than A,smaller than B...
thanks bro acer3939 for the contact..!

acer3939
15-12-2005, 11:45 AM
here's my FR
as for her boobs...slightly bigger than A,smaller than B...So you cum out Happy? keke:D

acer3939
15-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Ok to all guys who pm to complain that happpy# can not get through i just received a call from her saying her hp drop into a pail of water and now cannot use. she is rushing out to get a new hp so pls do like what the M1 says pls try again keke:D

mahalosux
15-12-2005, 05:03 PM
she is rushing out to get a new hp so pls try again later instead of pming me to complain keke:D

uncle u bo hor ah..anyhow tell RC i go TN..me where got go..me good boy still hv not ask Happy's contact from u..

BTW..can PM me her number..kekeke:D

acer3939
16-12-2005, 01:50 AM
BTW..can PM me her number..kekekeGo check your pm:p

IceBerg
16-12-2005, 05:23 AM
Go check your pm:p

Sound like a great deal u have there bro!!! Din noe HJ got alot of pattern 1 !! Can i have her no. too?? :D

mahalosux
16-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Go check your pm:p

thank you uncle....i use the no buy 4D ..if i teo i treat u eat ak tui (duck drumstick) with green tea..:D

danny41sg
16-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Bro acer3939, thank you very very very much for the contact. Had the best 2 1/2 hours.......................:D

PS : For the contact, kindly contact the thread starter ya. Thanks

Willie
16-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Bro acer3939,

Thks for the contact. My FR:

I arranged to meet her at 2245 hrs last nite and the session lasted to 0030 hrs. The damage was $100 plus $20 for the room and imho money well spent.

She is as bro acer3939 stated late 20s early 30s, looks decent and very typical housewife next door, with no makeup. Body is decently kept but tits kinda of small. In terms of service, she is I guess very new to the trade, blushed a lot thr'out the session and kept repeating to me not to look at her while she service me. Massage was ok, HJ was very good and FJ ok too.

She will be leaving for home next month on the 12th to be with he rfamily and will only be back after CHY but may not be in this trade anymore. She is pretty chatty and pretty sincere in her dealings with you. Worth a try if you are into a relaxing session of sex, but not extremely particular about looks.

Cheers!

PS: I fully agree with bro acer3939, her looks gets better each time you see her. Someone for you to enjoy slowly.....

acer3939
16-12-2005, 12:28 PM
buy 4D ..if i teo i treat u eat ak tui (duck drumstick) with green tea..You bery 'small air' leh, kena 4D only treat me 'ak tui' & green tea! at least half a duck mah keke
Had the best 2 1/2 hoursShort and sharp but says it all keke
Someone for you to enjoy slowly.....That's why she's Happy & I/You is Happy keke:D

mahalosux
16-12-2005, 12:43 PM
You bery 'small air' leh, kena 4D only treat me 'ak tui' & green tea! at least half a duck mah keke

oki oki..me hv ur HEART at interest wat..:o

NokiaUser82
16-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Before posting my FR, i have a few things to say...hehe...

Firstly, thanks to bro acer3939 for Happy's contact. Secondly she was the first FL i contacted since i joined this forums...(thanks to bro nukebomb when i first joined here) Anyway...here's my FR as i promised bro acer3939.:D

Called Happy @ 2330 hrs and asked whether she had bookings. She was attending to someone and said would be free only @ 1+. So LL suck thumb jio friend go kopi session first. Got a call from her @ 1a.m and met up with her at a hotel. First look and my mind was going" eH...this FL beri familiar leh...see @ where before aR..."

Proceeded to check-in and she was smiling and laughing to herself. Thought to myself "She siao aR...how come like that...". Anyway proceeded to room and tccs on the bed first before removing our clothes. When she remove her bra, suddenly den i realized...it was HER. The first FL i contacted since i join the forums. Due to the change in her dressing and face might have changed a bit(maybe last time nv see properly), but it was her alright. Went into the showers with her and she started to wash me throughly. Pop up the question whether she was the girl i met up with last time, she just laugh and didn't wanna tell me. Kept pressing her and finally she admitted that she was the one(surprised that she still rememebered me). And i did something which some bros here might think i'm damn stupid or crazy. I extended the hotel stay to overnight...haha. Hope no one flames me for this.
Anyway...after bath lie on the bed & she asked me whether i was tired. Replied yes and she started to give me a very good massage. Boy...her massage is reallie good(For bros who want a good rub can also find her). Massage for nearly 15 mins asked her to stop and the 'real' action begin. She catbath me while my hands attacked her breasts. After which she capped me and gave me a bj while i was watching the ghost show on channel 8(acted by Zhang Xue You aka Jacky Cheung). After for about 10 mins of bj, i asked her to lie down and i gave a licking from the neck till her belly button while fingering her. She started to give out soft moans as i fingered her faster and faster and soon enough, she was all wet already.
Started to insert my 'didi' into her and she started to grip me very tightly. Started with missionary, f***ed her for abt 15 mins and she cum le. Wah sian...but she told me she will HJ me till i cum. So took out the condom and started giving me a HJ. This was the best part...cause when i cum...i shot some one her body. Didn't know so suay my arm and neck also kenna a bit of my cum. Apologise for shooting onto her(which i already had in mind at first...=x), she didn't mind and we went to wash up. After bath i went out to ta bao makan for her and myself. Think i continue later as now damn tired cause not enuff slp. ( Happy and I slept at around 6 plus or 7) Will continue the second part of my FR later...Apologises to all bros...:o

acer3939
16-12-2005, 04:51 PM
So took out the condom and started giving me a HJ. This was the best part...cause when i cum...i shot some one her body. Didn't know so suay my arm and neck also kenna a bit of my cum.Now you know how i kena cum on my own face liao keke:D

NokiaUser82
16-12-2005, 08:52 PM
After our makan, i had a ciggie and continued to watch tv. After my ciggie, made my way into the bed with her...we both hug each other and started to tccs. Not long which she keep pressing her butt against my dick and we started round 2. But it only consists of HJ and fingering(of course i finger her la:p ) Her moaning was getting louder and louder which made me even more high which i cum and shot on somewhere of her...while i continue fingering her till she cum too. We both den had another round of shower and felt aslp le. Sorry to all bros for this Part II. A bit sian to type liao...haha...so i stop here la...Below is my FR on her.

F.R for Happy
Looks : 8.5/10
Boobs : Small with erected nipple.
Catbath : 9/10
Fingering : Yes
69 : Yes (Lots Of Moaning)
BJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10 very accomdating
Attitude : 9/10 no rush n gentle
Massage : Yes
Damage : $100 (2 shot) + $70 room + $4 condom(brought from 7-11) + $1 tip
RTF : Definitely YES

P.S: Must say she improving from last time le. All bros who haven't tried her, what are you waiting for? Happy Bonking...:D

NokiaUser82
16-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Ya loR...haha...but bro acer3939 u nv purposely turn to her side? That was what i did...so i kenna a bit nia...haha...:p

Now you know how i kena cum on my own face liao keke:D

cabstar
16-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I guess is my turn..

I called her at 9.30am (a bit kiasu)to make arrangement for 10.30am. She said no problem and arranged to meet at H81 at JC.

Upon checking in..quickly informed her my room number and she said will be coming shortly.I naked myself and waiting for her arrival.less than 10 minutes.."ding dong"

I invited her in and she said she going to take a shower..I peeped at her while she removing her clothes and a bit sian as I am a boobs lover and anyway I come for good massage..

She covered herself with a towel...

Part One
started by massage my back..8/10 (hard and shiok)

followed by my tigh and legs..8/10 (sibei song)

asked me turn around and worked on my arm and hand..7/10..(not bad)

and then my head..9/10 (very shiok)..

after then my chest..9/10 (steamy)

and finally my groin and didi with baby oil..10/10 (almost lost control and shoot out)..

Part Two

Inserted the CD and blow job..8/10 (very good feeling although cap on)

Good moaning sound effect while fingering her shave pussy..8/10 (wet wet wet)

FJ with several positions..8/10 (very co-operative)

After job feeling..VERY GOOD

Part Three (summary)

Name:Happy
Look:average
Body:slim
Boobs:32A+
Hgts:~1.57cm
Wgts:~47kg
Attitude:very friendly and humble
Total time Duration: 1 hrs and 50 minutes
Total Damage:20 (rooms) +10 (the receptionist asked to join member) +100 (Massage+HJ+BJ+FJ)
RTF: Probably before she going back on 12th Jan 2005. Anyway she will be back after CNY.

She appreciate Mr. Lee for helping her in getting good customers after she got retrenched from a food shop(that what she said).

I also thank Mr. Lee aka bro acer3939 for her contact.

And also for my "long winded" FR..

NokiaUser82
16-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I guess is my turn..

I called her at 9.30am (a bit kiasu)to make arrangement for 10.30am. She said no problem and arranged to meet at H81 at JC.

Wah bro...so it was u who met her aR...no wonder she told me she was going off to meet someone...so it was u aR...hEhE...

She appreciate Mr. Lee for helping her in getting good customers after she got retrenched from a food shop(that what she said).

Yup...this was what she told me also...had a detailed conversation with her yesterday night...=x

cabstar
17-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Wah bro...so it was u who met her aR...no wonder she told me she was going off to meet someone...so it was u aR...hEhE..
Ya lor while having good time in between someone called want to arrange with her at 12pm but she told that guy she only available at 1pm..Was that you?:D

NokiaUser82
17-12-2005, 07:16 AM
No la...i was the one with her before u made appointment with her...LoL...1p.m that guy not me le...at that time i was @ home sleeping like a boar liao...:D

Ya lor while having good time in between someone called want to arrange with her at 12pm but she told that guy she only available at 1pm..Was that you?:D

cabstar
17-12-2005, 07:17 AM
No la...i was the one with her before u made appointment with her...LoL...1p.m that guy not me le...at that time i was @ home sleeping like a boar liao...:D
KNN she told me she come from home at Katong:confused:

NokiaUser82
17-12-2005, 08:45 AM
eH...i was with her @ J.C also leh...haha...how come she said Katong sia...LoL...think she not enuff slp oso liao anyhow say things...:p

acer3939
17-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Ya loR...haha...but bro acer3939 u nv purposely turn to her side?I was too slow, before i can do any thing i got 'hit' on the face liao keke
she got retrenched from a food shopand now she's the 'home cook meal' for us keke:D

NokiaUser82
17-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Haha...when i knew i was going to cum i turned to her...hEhE...:o

I was too slow, before i can do any thing i got 'hit' on the face liao keke

cabstar
17-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Iand now she's the 'home cook meal' for us keke:D
I was having good time just happen Mr. Lee call too about 12pm :D

cabstar
17-12-2005, 03:08 PM
eH...i was with her @ J.C also leh...haha...how come she said Katong sia...LoL...think she not enuff slp oso liao anyhow say things...:p
I thought I so fortunate to be her first of the day eventually not:o

NokiaUser82
17-12-2005, 03:18 PM
eH...like that considered i first one of the day meh...LoL...more likely is u mah...mine was overnight niaz...

I thought I so fortunate to be her first of the day eventually not:o

chavez
17-12-2005, 03:53 PM
pls pass me her contact, thanks.

Patrick19835
17-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Anyone can help me? I'm over at katong shopping.. But i can't find any hotel.. Anyone know of any near by hotel?

roymartin
17-12-2005, 05:00 PM
bro, check roxy hotel or paramount hotel it is just next to katong mall. it cost you around $160/night or joochiat hotel 81 take taxi say hotel 81 will see lot of hotel

NokiaUser82
17-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Wah...like tat oso can aR...Hmm...u walk further down till u see Katong Mall...den turn in there and u will find some hotels...if not take a cab and ask where is the nearest hotel bax...:p

Anyone can help me? I'm over at katong shopping.. But i can't find any hotel.. Anyone know of any near by hotel?

acer3939
17-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I was having good time just happen Mr. Lee call too about 12pm sorrie sorrie i didnt know you so early:o keke:D

Patrick19835
18-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi.. Thanks for all the help u all brother provide with.. What should i write about her lei.. Seems like everything u all have write le.. Anyway she's a very nice ger who is going back to china on 12 jan.. Normal looking.. Breast should be a+ ba.. But with a nipple super pop out. No pushing of time total saying 100 and 30 for room.. Sorry for this lousy ER cause this is my first time posting it.. And i'm using my hp to post.. Thanks for the understanding..

acer3939
18-12-2005, 10:35 AM
No pushing of time total saying 100 and 30 for room.. Sorry for this lousy ER cause this is my first time posting it.. And i'm using my hp to post.. Thanks for the understanding..Well at least you put in the effort to post a FR keke:D

kuching
19-12-2005, 10:02 AM

hihi bro cabstar and bro nokiouser82 .......that was me who called hahaha trying to fix up appt with her at 12 till ard 2 lah .....got to be back at work by then
so that was me ......w/e no time lah only w/days will try to fix up this week

cheers
wyll write my Fr here once im done
thanks to bro acer3939 and mr lee bye

cabstar
19-12-2005, 10:09 AM
hihi bro cabstar and bro nokiouser82 .......that was me who called hahaha trying to fix up appt with her at 12 till ard 2 lah .....got to be back at work by then
so that was me ......w/e no time lah only w/days will try to fix up this week
Hopefully I don't crash with you if I RTF/M this week:D

acer3939
19-12-2005, 12:06 PM
so that was me ......w/e no time lah only w/days will try to fix up this week Keke so it's me:p

kuching
19-12-2005, 04:05 PM
yoyoyo had a very gud afternoon session with Happy .sori bro acer3939 and bro cabstar had an earlier session then u guys today kakakaaa.......got to be back at the office by 2 pm

anyway met her up in chinatown and then ajourned to a hotel somewhere lah . while walkin she was chatty and she was wearin a low cut round neck blouse ..kind of a horny looking at the two headlights (Black corour one) with a lace bra .

reaching the hotel,went into the room and chat for a while and then she says she need a shower so off she went and me no stupid lah ....follow also showered together nicely rabba rabba for a gud 20 minutes .....she raba me i raba her very gud feeling leh ....like those days in hatyai .....

As usual i finish fst then lie down on the bed ...and she was naked walkin to the bed..the truth is body so so only lah (My own view lah) and she ask me to lie with my back facing her .......and proceed to massage me ...To all the bro out there her massage was definiteelly good.She will oblige to whichever part u need more concentration.

Anyway ,flip over to the front and i nicely raba raba agn .....she asked weather i had the cap ....and i say NO n she aslso No have ...wah chiokk chiok can dow RAW liao

Siau meh ....anyway both of us also scrapped the Raw idea (WE DONT DO RAW) and told her HJ will be fine and there she goes on Down with her hand and licking me aswell ....wah my tits also cannot tahan lioa redred kena suck and lick uhh ahhh uhh ahh

after a while she did use a finger to play with my Blather and the head
with her hand and fingers togaether i boh lun lioa ....volcano vely hot lioa ..b fore eruption i sat up and try frenching but only the normall kiss kiss and fondled and suck her neinei with her tits really Pointing out
With me smoochering and all that wshe was still hj,,,,obbing my blather

buah tahan liao my volcano eruptted and my larvea (sperm) spitted sum on her stomach and on her hand ...proud to say .....alot leh (She also say one )

wah tired lioa ...she went and wash up and came back with hot towel nicely cleaning it up (Rinse and wipe lah few round ...alot mah larvae)......my blather also lesting ........ koon zzzzzzzzz liao

She jumped on the bed and we start to cuddle like BGR long lost BGR kakakak
and she told me she horny ,,,,walau no cap NO THANKS (Anyway she also dont do raw lah) so i also smart lor f.j (finger job )
she moan and moan and can feel her cunt juice leh ,,hershaven pussy also looks gud n clean wah the more she moaned the more myblather awaken and soon mali kita ....so tole her my turn .....so nicely she obliged and start cat bathing me and licking and sucking my tits and me do the same pressing her two breast...licking and sucking too .tried frenching but kiss kiss only lah

aiyah too tired blather slept agn so she tried using hand and finger job agn but then told her too tired wanna slleep and we cuddle up agn and slept

After a while Showered together and whilee rubbing rubbing alamak mali Kita agn and she give me the chheeky sime ..she used her ass to rub against my blather wah good feeling but then again told her no time liao kakakaka stop for now .

Will definitellt RTF her the next visit

name ......happy
looks..........6/10
weight......ard 45 to 47 kg
height.......1.55 or 1.6 lah
boobs .......A lah just nice tits pointing out
massage ......8/10 was good can be better
frenching........only kiss kiss
fingering....she loves it
pussy licking...she loves it alot
Gf.............veli veli gud 9.5 / 10
Hj ..............7/10
bj...............no try
fj ..............no try but can (She horny lah)
rtf .........sure
rtm .........veli sure too
damage ..........50 plus tip 10 ...room 20 = 80 bucks
duration...........2 hours

hope u like my postin .....pls ups my point if u do like it

ps SOME ONE CALLED WHILEI WAS HAVING A GUD TIME WTH HER ARD 12.50 PM AND ALSO ARD 1.15 PM ....MITE BE BRO ACER3939 OR BRO CABSTAR KAKAKKAK

erlouis
19-12-2005, 04:16 PM
wah.....shaven pussy n good massage!!! hard to cme by....

erlouis
19-12-2005, 04:18 PM
pls report more...bei tahan...Slurp

acer3939
19-12-2005, 06:33 PM
....MITE BE BRO ACER3939 OR BRO CABSTAR KAKAKKAKNo lah not me lah that time i still sleeping mah must be cabstar keke:p

cabstar
19-12-2005, 10:31 PM
No lah not me lah that time i still sleeping mah must be cabstar keke:p
not me lar..I was at one of the Hotel at Lor 17 having gd time with a FL between 12.45 to 2pm today,,keke..Her name is Yan Yan:D

acer3939
20-12-2005, 10:20 AM
not me lar..I was at one of the Hotel at Lor 17 Hmmm no one want to admit ah keke:p

梁宽大師兄
20-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Nothing to do today as it's my off day. went through SB and found what seems like a good lobang. so call Uncle A39 for contact and call her to make appointment. pick her up and went to a small hotel. start with the usually bath then dry up stuff and the massage starts. not too bad for a small size lady. after the top half comes the butt area. she tease my 2 hairy ding dongs as well as my prick. man it feel good! flip over and she started to use 1 finger to twist and turn the 'tortise head' sending shivers all over me. next she use her two thumbs to it. dont know where she learn all this hj tricks but it sure gives you a good and shiok feeling. can not control any more and shot all over. over all it was a good trip
Damage = Massage + hj = $50 + $10 tip
Hotel = $20

Will try her again next week after pay day for a full job:)

acer3939
21-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Will try her again next week after pay day for a full job:)Wa you so fast book liao:p

rentafl
21-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Bro you got good lobang again haha i also want can?:p

danny41sg
21-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Must thank you again bro acer. Met up with her last saturday and all i can say is she's one damn horny lady....................:D 2 1/2 hours for S$100, very very very good deal.;)

acer3939
21-12-2005, 01:25 PM
2 1/2 hours for S$100, very very very good deal.;)2 1/2 hrs! wow, so you got kena pay extra for hotel?:p

danny41sg
21-12-2005, 02:11 PM
2 1/2 hrs! wow, so you got kena pay extra for hotel?:p

Kena additional S$10 lor...................anyway worth it lah.........:D

kuching
21-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Must thank you again bro acer. Met up with her last saturday and all i can say is she's one damn horny lady....................:D 2 1/2 hours for S$100, very very very good deal.;)

you must hv a dammn gud time lah ......kakakka yep i do agree with u she si beh horny

by the way she told me goin back 12 jan n she will miss all this gud sex

wah lan .....next time we satisfy her ask her to pay kakakakakaka

acer3939
21-12-2005, 02:42 PM
wah lan .....next time we satisfy her ask her to pay kakakakakakaYou image loh, she so horny and when she goes home no husband and in kampong can not screw around with own ppl so when she cums back she will be bery bery hungry and horny keke:D

danny41sg
21-12-2005, 05:22 PM
wah lan .....next time we satisfy her ask her to pay kakakakakaka

Not a bad idea ya...................:D

danny41sg
21-12-2005, 05:29 PM
when she cums back she will be bery bery hungry and horny keke:D

Wah, she'll be too "HOT" to handle ya....................;)

acer3939
21-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Wah, she'll be too "HOT" to handle ya....................;)keke next time you need 3 hrs liao:D

peeny78
22-12-2005, 12:43 AM
time for my rp

1st of all, thanks bro acer for sharing the num, since i'm a newbie.

happen to call her 21th morning, and set the time to meet at 9pm somewhere in geylang.

after work then rush to there, but it was raining at that time, i hv no choice to get the room 1st even it is still 8pm, totally wet. call her and let her know i hv already in hotel, n she just try to come earlier, good service atti.

she arrived hotel, get naked and take bath, we take shower together, not bad, get warm up by fingering her during that. after that gave a very solid massage, song!!!! and my next part is bit diff, after the massage, i fj her until cum. after that hj on me, chit chat during hj.

and then bj without cap, and it is very nice and i cant tahan to cum inside her mouth.

both of us take a rest, and i keep fj her until she is horny, and nearly fj without cap. put on the cap and start the job, nice and try a lot of diff post.
but i cant cum for the 2nd time, so she offered to bj me again, but still cant, then i gave up and go shower again, it hv been 2 and half hours since she came. still taking bath together and she again bj me, try to make me cum, but very sorry coz still didnt work. but feel nice.

damage is 100 + 40 (3hours for 40, hotel gateway)+15(taxi)

hanky_panky
22-12-2005, 01:22 AM
1st of all thanks bro acer3939 for the contact.

Called Happy on Tues to make appt for Wed. Told me ok. Called her again on Wed morning to remind her our appt. Said ok.

Then went to L81 and booked a room. Called her to tell her the rm no. KNN asked me if I have make appt with her???? Then told me she mixed up me with another guy and made another appt.... but then told me to wait for her, and she will sort out with the other guy... and offer to pay for the hotel if exceeded the 2 hrs.

Sian, so decided to take a bath first while waiting for her... 5-10mins later, called me and asked me where am I? Realised her went to the wrong room... finally came to the right room. Opened the door and saw this petite lady (milf)... keep apologized for the mixed up.

Then proceed to bath alone, I followed behind and even though I have bathed..... after that we dried ourselve and she proceed to give me a massage.... followed by FJ.

Everything was quite SOP but rushed as she has to go for the other appt... after that bathed together and went for the other appt after I have paid her...

Will not mention her stats as think bro acer3939 has mentioned before.

IMHO, in term of massage I still prefer Xiao Hong or Ming .... not too sure is it becos she's in a hurry, that why she didn't give a proper massage... in terms of FJ, found that she's not wet naturally... but service attitude is good, keep apologise and offered to give me free massage if I called her again...

RTF maybe for the massage (not becos it's free) but would really like to try.

Dun ask me for the damage cos when i asked her how much I should pay her, she said, up to me to decide since she didn't give me a proper massage....

Overall, quite good service from her....

acer3939
22-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Then went to L81 and booked a room. Called her to tell her the rm no. KNN asked me if I have make appt with her???? Then told me she mixed up me with another guy and made another appt.... but then told me to wait for her, and she will sort out with the other guy... and offer to pay for the hotel if exceeded the 2 hrs.
Overall, quite good service from her....yup she is bery absent minded, but see she blur blur some time want to scold her also no heart keke:)

kuching
22-12-2005, 08:13 AM
1st of all thanks bro acer3939 for the contact.

IMHO, in term of massage I still prefer Xiao Hong or Ming .... not too sure is it becos she's in a hurry, that why she didn't give a proper massage... in terms of FJ, found that she's not wet naturally... but service attitude is good, keep apologise and offered to give me free massage if I called her again...

RTF maybe for the massage (not becos it's free) but would really like to try.

Dun ask me for the damage cos when i asked her how much I should pay her, she said, up to me to decide since she didn't give me a proper massage....

Overall, quite good service from her....

So sad to hear that u did not enjoy ......but then YES think u shud go back n try the massage agn

acer3939
22-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Then went to L81 and booked a room. Called her to tell her the rm no. KNN asked me if I have make appt with her???? Then told me she mixed up me with another guy and made another appt.... but then told me to wait for her, and she will sort out with the other guy... and offer to pay for the hotel if exceeded the 2 hrs. ....Just spoke to her and she says sorry. your Hp # last 2 # same as the other guys so she got it all mixed up:o she ask me to tell sorry again and she will make it up for you if you call her again.:)

hanky_panky
23-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Just spoke to her and she says sorry. your Hp # last 2 # same as the other guys so she got it all mixed up:o she ask me to tell sorry again and she will make it up for you if you call her again.:)

Hey bro, dun worry lah.... not angry with her.... you know sometime when man talk, we always like to add in some 4-letter words...etc

Actually, it's not that I dun enjoy.... I did enjoy her overall service... I'll definitely go back and try her massage again..... but will do it next year cos going for short trip next week....

Once again thanks for the contact.

Doggone!
23-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks, Bro Acer3939 for sharing contact.

Had a session with her last night.
Originally, intended only to try her BBBJ/HJ
but made her so horny during the foreplay that
she went out to get cd! (both of us did not prepare
for FJ in the beginning).

I must say that she's one hard-working and great
attitude girl!
Thanks again! Bro Acer3939

acer3939
23-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Thanks, Bro Acer3939 for sharing contact
but made her so horny during the foreplay that
she went out to get cd!Keke most of us agree that she is indeed a bery horny woman keke:p

roymartin
23-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Bro Acer, thanks for contact, really enjoy the massage session with her. she is quite friendly. pleasure to meet her. Anyway, our session purely massage. Anyway I paid her $50 for her excellent massage service.

acer3939
23-12-2005, 10:09 AM
. Anyway, our session purely massage. Anyway I paid her $50 for her excellent massage service.As long as you enjoy yourself it doesnt matter if you had a massage or full course keke:D

cabstar
23-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Wanted RTF but got problem reaching her today since morning till 4pm..:confused:

acer3939
24-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Wanted RTF but got problem reaching her today since morning till 4pm.yup her hp broke down again, i also only to get through around 5pm:(

iluvmiki
26-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks bro acer3939 for the recommendation.

Was roaming around GL for about an hour on Christmas Day but didn't find anything interesting. As my joints started to ache, I remembered this contact that bro acer3939 had passed me.

It was about 11.30pm when I called Happy and surprisingly she was at home. Told her that I was around GL and if she would like to come down. She said ok and call her back once I have the room no.

Booked a room at H81 and 10 mins later, she arrived. She looked ordinary as described by other bros and she proceeded on to take a shower as I have already taken mine.

Thereafter, she came over to the bed and gave me a very soothing massage and adjusted her strength according to my liking. She was not overly chatty and gave me a good feeling. Her hygiene was also good as she excuse herself to wash her hands after massaging my body before proceeding to my big head. She then massage my little bro very sensually unlike those typical hj. I also started to finger her and she loved it. I carried on until she came and she grabbed my hand tightly onto her pussy. She asked if I brought any cd along and when she found that I do not have any, she offered to go down and buy. I told her not to bother and she continued to do her sensual hj on me and I came in 5 mins.

We went to washed up and she after that, she even offered to squeeze my back pimples for me. She was a beautician back home in China and was actually quite skillful. Overall the session lasted about 1 hr 30 mins and she did not have the rushing attitude at all. She even turned down a bro towards the end of the session as it was already too late.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A+
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $50 + $10(tips) + $20(room)
RTF: Yes

Sent her back to her home at Tj Katong and she was really appreciative. She will be going back to Jiangxi on 12th Jan and returning after Chinese New Year.

acer3939
27-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Thanks bro acer3939 for the recommendation.
she even offered to squeeze my back pimples for meHmmm some times i really dont know what else she can do keke:D may be can ask her to trim didi's hair kekekeke

obelisk
27-12-2005, 01:26 PM
hi bro acer, care to share her contact wif me??:D

acer3939
27-12-2005, 01:35 PM
hi bro acer, care to share her contact wif me??The answer is NO! but some how the contact is in your pm leh keke:D

Optimus_Prime
27-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Hmmm some times i really dont know what else she can do keke...may be can ask her to trim didi's hair kekekeke
maybe can ask her to shave it all off....for u... then lick off all the shaving foam... :p

Yesterday only got enough for one gal's tip lei... :( But lucky S**mee is okay but too bad abt Music Express...

acer3939
27-12-2005, 02:20 PM
maybe can ask her to shave it all off....for u... then lick off all the shaving foam.Haizzz didnt know you got that kind of fetish:eek:

Yesterday only got enough for one gal's tip lei. But lucky S**mee is okay but too bad abt Music Express...
heng heng i still got WHY BE S SAM L LAXON and MR LINE KB SOO P SHAW to cover keke sorry too late to inform you liao:o

obelisk
27-12-2005, 02:28 PM
The answer is NO! but some how the contact is in your pm leh keke:D

hehe...
somehow the contact was stored in my phone..
and thanx to the guy who sent the pm to me...;)

acer3939
27-12-2005, 06:51 PM
somehow the contact was stored in my phone..OMG your Hp kena hacked!:eek:

XcN5410
28-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Happy come to those who are persistant. After a time of missing out on a timing, i finally get to meet this wonderful lady.
Waited for her at the hotel lobby and when she walk through the door I immidiately know this gonna be good session, cos she is so pleasant and cheeful, it is so fun to chat with her.
Anyway, of course this is not some afternoon tea that we are having, got into the room and we go for main course immidiately.
Have a simple shower where she clean me up nice and good and next wait for her in bed. When she came on, she was all ready to work on me but i have other ideas. Just when she turn over to get the cd, i started my attack, begin by sucking on her A tits and she started to feel the horniess getting into her, slowly i work my way down south and soon was sucking hard on her clit, man, that is when she really go wild, twisting, twitching and turning while i work on her, next thing i hear .... "bu yao, wo bu xing le" hehehe, she can't take it anymore, so should i be merciful or should i go for the kill, of course i go for the kill. So in her squirm she got her first of many cum.
while panting from her cum she put the rubber on me and ask for deep work, i must say this girl know what to say, as I go deep into her, she just moan into my ear "I am so itchy, can't take it, ahhhhh", such words drove me to ride her like a wild stallion would. After some good hard pumping action, i unload and she cum again, nice! Nicer still when she ask me to stay in there and don't take it out just say, so there we were hugging each other tightly, frenching away while my dick remain semi hard in her. This is magic cos normally i would just go soft after unloading but her nice pussy still get me to keep it in that semi state, she love that too as she still grind it for awhile, hehehe
good thing got to stop somewhere, so soon we finish out first bout, she went to clean up and come back and give me really high quality good massage. Well, in between got a few phone interuption, but i don't ask who nor did she say what about, don't know, don't care.
Now after the massage, come the fun part again, she said since there ain't much time left, lets just hug and lie down for awhile. That didn't last long, soon I started to grid my dick on her and she started to get reactive again, her nerve started to get all twisted, cos on one hand she know the time is gonna be up soon but yet my cock is just teasing her to a point of longing desire, she was like " no time leh .... but i want .. ahahh ..... mmmmm .... i m itching again ....... how ....... ahhhh .... i can't take it ... " finally she can't take it anymore, put the rubber on, spread the leg wide and get me to enter her ..... this time round with higher level of passion and tension, she came twice ...... me? didn't finish my end of the climax, but who cares, my purpose is to satisfied this horny girl for now and get her to long for me next time.
True enough, the moment i stopped, she asked "when you can see me again?"" kekekek, mission accomplished.
As mentioned, she will be away for one month starting from the 12th, going home to see her son. After that she will be back to earn her building fund :D
Rating is the same as what others have said but she really is one wonderful and sexiting lady that i will definitely RTF soon.
Thanks Bro Acer for this happy contact, indeed it is a very happy encounter.
Damage: $100 + room

acer3939
28-12-2005, 09:33 AM
indeed it is a very happy encounter.Damage: $100 + roomKeke another $100 well spend:p

kuching
28-12-2005, 04:15 PM
bro acer3939 u good ah ...Happy is dammn happening

wait for your new lobang ...... for me im still lookin for gud gud lobang to share with all bro here

acer3939
28-12-2005, 07:59 PM
for me im still lookin for gud gud lobang to share with all bro hereDont forget me when you get a good lobang hoh keke;)

Dragon1976
28-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi Bro acer3939,

You got PM.
Care to share the contact with me?

Cheers
Dragon1976

Bronco
28-12-2005, 10:49 PM
First of all, specially kum Xia to Mentor Lee recommend the good stock. Here is my FR with her in late morning.
Called her up today at 10am to make appt with her,requested 12pm slot but she say not free goin town to buy winter clothing, prepare goin back china.
She free at 11am then quickly 'on' her and tell her meet at lavender.
Knn eat half way my breakfast,mai tu liao quickly go back home change already 10 plus liao. My journey from west to east full throttle all the way to the destination, during the trip knn rush through 3 red lights and my bike run out petrol, luckily got reserve..ehehehhee. Reached the hotel nearly to 11am. Called her again n confirm is she on the way, she said yes...booked the room n told her room nos.
Waited less than 2 mins..someone press the bell..open the door for her..look up n down , left to right..indeed she look like plain jean. TCCS to her and she told me in phone my voice sound so young like 20 plus but real person look diff...:eek: hahahhah look like uncle lor...ahahahahha!
She told me today no appt from any bros yet so she told me take my sweet time..ehehehe..Nothing as usual..bath togather and rub here n ther.
Lie down the bed let her do the massage back n front. Final touch will be facial massage..here the interesting parts hor!!
I bring out the magic egg and show to her..ever see the magic egg b4? she said yes but din know how to use it..ho sie liao mai tu..told her me goin to insert inside ur pussy and ensure her she will love it deeply..is true!!!
While she massage my face..i use the magic egg play at the pussy entrance ..she feel abit numb and shiok...ehehehhe then i slowly touch her clistoris rub up n down...wow she feel high in heaven..then slowly we do 69, at tat time i slowly insert in the pussy..the moment her expression so shiok..her tongue keep lickin the mouth like snake like dat..heeehe.
If u see her soing tat ..i surely all bro sure bey tahan like AV japanese ger acting..so slut and tempting make u so horny wanted to fuck her death...!!!
She keep telling me canot take it any more..cumming so many times and beg me to ride her immediate but i told her wait first, do BBJB then i slowly pull the wire out but my magic egg jammed inside :eek: then use my finger slowly dig out the egg at last..phew..panic man..ahahahahha
The rest let u all imagine how i screw her and save me alot of finger strength with my magic egg..eehehhehe///after the battle her legs feel soft soft due to cumms so many time...
She keep askin me when can i see her again..I told her I will see her after she back from china around Feb 06.

Damaged 50 + 50 + 20 + 10 (petrol)

PS: sorry for late posting..pai sey!

Bronco
28-12-2005, 10:51 PM
double entry ..pai seh

Bronco
28-12-2005, 10:58 PM
pai seh double entry due to my pc problem...

acer3939
29-12-2005, 03:40 AM
[B]I bring out the magic egg Egg also you bring champion lah you:eek: keke:D

hotbody2005
29-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Where to get this magic egg? Any idea bros here?

acer3939
29-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Where to get this magic egg?I think most of the sex shop got mah keke:p

mahalosux
29-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I think most of the sex shop got mah keke:p

how about Seng Choon Farm??:p

wayfarer
29-12-2005, 06:37 PM
ooohhh steamy FRs, a happening FL who can give good massage, get wet and is GENUINE horny wooooo.

mr. threadstarter, can I be included in the list to be informed when Happy comes back? arnd CNY is it? wows that's long but guess good things must wait :(

I have pm you my email contact.

errortobe
29-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Here to show my greatest thanks to Bro Acer. And I promise to post my FR after my return. Meet her 4pm today. I'm not good at FR so keeping it short and simple.

Thro I didnt get to bonk her, but I think the $$$ is well spend. I had a great massage and nice hand job from her. She also pick all those "black dou" from my back...

I actually want to go for the FJ but I guess I out of bullet... so no choice got to leave....

One thing I like about her, she dont ask for much. So please don zap me.
My damage is 50 + 20 + 20 (Hotel). Afterall she really do a good massage for me.

Thanks to Bro Acer, it one great experaince.

rapier1978
30-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Bro , can i join in the q , i'm new here . pls do guild me along ....

acer3939
30-12-2005, 01:10 AM
mr. threadstarter, can I be included in the list to be informed when Happy comes back? arnd CNY is it? wows that's long but guess good things must wait Haizzzz she is stikk around mah, why you say she gone back liao?:confused:
I'm not good at FR so keeping it short and simple. short n sharp but a FR is still a FR mah keke:D

you_fu
30-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Uncle why you no pass me her contact ha?:mad:

bhoven
30-12-2005, 01:06 PM
short n sharp but a FR is still a FR mah keke:D

Agreed...this is the least u can do to show appreciation for having got the contact from threadstarter...
Also if for some reason, u cannot post the FR openly or am unable to carry out the bonk mission, at least pm the threadstarter...

wayfarer
30-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Haizzzz she is stikk around mah, why you say she gone back liao?:confused:

paiseh2 I mixed up reading the previous posts and thought that she had left for her hometown. I definitely must onz this horny housewife before she leaves as might not get the chance again if she don't return (hopefully she will).

hopefully won't have last minute long queue.

funseeker
30-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Had a slot with Happy during lunch today. At first look, a bit disappointed with the look but able to accept after further look. Again disappointed looking at her under clothes, so old fashion....

So when action started, work on her body and got her excited. She kept showing her tongue when she was high. What a turn on with that. The bonk took quite sometime before I released the load.

A good massage followed while I watched the TV program.

A disappointed start but ended with a good session.

Thanks Acer3939 for the contact.

Optimus_Prime
30-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Bro Acer... looks like u making a lot of Bros here very HAPPY ah...heehee...

But wat abt urself ?? No mre FRs on your RTF w HAPPY ???:p

PS: still waiting for ur newest lobang lei...

acer3939
31-12-2005, 01:59 AM
A disappointed start but ended with a good session.You meant like the horse races, where by your horse miss the jump and was at the tail end before flying and chopping off the rest at the last 200meters? keke so dont judge the mare till you flash pass the winning post keke
But wat abt urself ?? No mre FRs on your RTF w HAPPYDo you see the Trainer ridding the horse on race days? no right?
Any way i have 1 new mare cuming up for races next week! but this is a diff class from Happy. she will start racing in Class 2 :D
pssst..... her boobs also much bigger than happy keke:D

Optimus_Prime
31-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Do you see the Trainer ridding the horse on race days? no right?
Any way i have 1 new mare cuming up for races next week! but this is a diff class from Happy. she will start racing in Class 2
Who says... CL oso got ride trackwork... so can get better feel of mare's improvement mah ??

Aiyah... u mistake me for Bro Castrol or Bro Shiokday lah... BOOB size do nothing to me... must have PINK nipples and be SYT... than my radar will go crazy..heehee :D

Bronco
31-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Do you see the Trainer ridding the horse on race days? no right?
Any way i have 1 new mare cuming up for races next week! but this is a diff class from Happy. she will start racing in Class 2 :D

brudder Acer,dun leave me alone hor..got good thing must share share..hahaha!!

acer3939
02-01-2006, 01:13 AM
brudder Acer,dun leave me alone hor..must !!Can but this time no magic egg keke:D

peterson
02-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Thanks bro acer3939 for the contact, just had a sexxion with her this morning.

She make up a bit, no bad looking. Her massage really solid, worth for the $$$.

fcuksam
02-01-2006, 10:58 PM
1st of all, must thank acer3939 for the intro.

Have a session with her, her looks okay to me, but most impt. is the excellent massage & attitude.

Tho' not much 'fucker', but enjoyed her massage very much.

Definitely will RTM/F.

acer3939
03-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks bro acer3939 for the contact, just had a sexxion with her this morning.keke you 10am so eaely horny liao ha? keke:D
Definitely will RTM/F. last day 11/01:p

rentafl
03-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Uncle, Happy really bery horny lady leh, yesterday i book her but dont know is it because i not enough sleep i managed to tahan bery long no cum but she kept cuming till i found 1 big patch on the bed sheet all wet! and all the time she just seems to get more & more high! finally i cum but she still hold on to me to squeeze afew more stroke of my already going soft prick:eek: ya she told me she leaving on 12/01 early morning so i much try to find time to do her again brfore she goes home:p

kuching
04-01-2006, 09:14 AM
happy New year to all bro ..........i am back ...will rtf happy soon

acer3939
04-01-2006, 10:28 AM
.i am back ...will rtf happy soonKeke you got saw my new lobang? keke:D

acer3939
04-01-2006, 01:26 PM
she kept cuming till i found 1 big patch on the bed sheet all wet! and all the time she just seems to get more & more high! finally i cum but she still hold on to me to squeeze afew more stroke of my already going soft prickThat because she told me she few days no bonk liao mah :eek: keke:p

smiler
04-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Unkle say good must be good lah.
:D

acer3939
04-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Unkle say good must be good lah.ya i say good only you go:confused:

smiler
04-01-2006, 02:14 PM
ya i say good only you go:confused:
Why not?
Unless u want me to see u no up?:D

Happiness
04-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Thks thread start for the contact. But was too busy and tired. So didn't try. :)

acer3939
05-01-2006, 02:04 AM
But was too busy and tired. So didn't try.
Meanning you will try some other time or not going to try at all after getting the #???

kuching
05-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Keke you got saw my new lobang? keke:D

hahahhaha think u burn your new year resolution hahahha

acer3939
05-01-2006, 11:23 AM
think u burn your new year resolution hahahhaYa loh:o keke:D

IceBerg
05-01-2006, 04:52 PM
last day 11/01:p

Huh!!! so early !!! thought last day is around 16th .. !!! die die must go n try her out .. sorry bro acer39 .. got e contact for quite long but time dun allow ... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

peterson
05-01-2006, 09:17 PM
keke you 10am so eaely horny liao ha? keke:D

Wow, bro, the time you also know??

Early morning the "oyster" still fresh and juicy mah! kekeke:D

Happiness
05-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Meanning you will try some other time or not going to try at all after getting the #???

I will if time allows. Not asking # for fun. :)

acer3939
06-01-2006, 11:39 AM
sorry bro acer39 .. got e contact for quite long but time dun allow ... ARGH!!!!!!Got 'heart no scare late' keke
Wow, bro, the time you also know?? you dont know meh? telext got update on that issue mah keke
I will if time allows keke like the above ' got heart no scare late mah' keke:D

measurebroad
07-01-2006, 01:47 AM
wa lau, just now kena the 1 finger screw taleck hj from Happy really bei tahan very fast i cum shooting all over the place! she told me 5 more days she's going back. will find time for 1 more session before she leave:)
Thanks uncle for the lobang again:D

acer3939
07-01-2006, 10:53 AM
she told me 5 more days she's going back. will find time for 1 more session before she leaveYa i know you collect bonus liao so alot $$$ to spend, but how cum no buy me kopi ha? keke:p

raymondl3est
07-01-2006, 06:52 PM
wa lau, just now kena the 1 finger screw taleck hj from Happy really bei tahan very fast i cum shooting all over the place! she told me 5 more days she's going back. will find time for 1 more session before she leave:)
Thanks uncle for the lobang again:D
what time is u booking my time is 7.30pm at joo chait last night lol
thanks bro acer3939 for the contact i will RTF when she is back from china
she will go back china for 1 month hurry up bro who have not try her hehe

axor3333
08-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Got 'heart no scare late' keke
you dont know meh? telext got update on that issue mah keke
keke like the above ' got heart no scare late mah' keke:D

Hello Bro Acer
How life? Till miss our 36D discovery Karen. Waiting for 36D Strike Back.

BTW am I too late to catch the boat before sail off. if not then can you PM me Happy's Contact

Kum sia

Cheer

axor

acer3939
09-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Hello Bro Acer
How life? Till miss our 36D discovery Karen. Waiting for 36D Strike Back.

BTW am I too late to catch the boat before sail off. if not then can you PM me Happy's Contact

Kum sia

Cheer

axor
I'm good bro! thanks, dont think she cuming back liao. last day for Happy 11/01/06

kuching
09-01-2006, 08:21 AM
I'm good bro! thanks, dont think she cuming back liao. last day for Happy 11/01/06

I think she is cummin back .......somewhere feb thts wut she told me the last time

acer3939
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM
I think she is cummin back .......somewhere feb thts wut she told me the last timeSorry bro Happy is cuming back after CNY, the not cuming part is for bro axor3333 who is asking bout Karen my former 36D mei mei who was bery hot here in SBF when she was around keke:D

bhoven
10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry bro Happy is cuming back after CNY, the not cuming part is for bro axor3333 who is asking bout Karen my former 36D mei mei who was bery hot here in SBF when she was around keke:D

Hi brudder acer3939...
that's good news!
been wanting to try out her bone cracking skills but was held up by work
lately....
tvm for sharing n keeping us updated so promptly in this thread...

kuching
12-01-2006, 02:40 PM
hihihi gud day to all brothers

had a rtf with happy on the 10 jan ....in the afternoon
it was a real cool rainy afternnon
Met up with her .......strated with sop shower n wash up
wah nice scrub by her all over and a nice didid wash

Anyway dried up and off to bed .....had my massage as usual a nice one
and then asked to turn ard wah palyed with my didi sop catbath and the rest is history

we laid in bed tcss and as every brothers knows oredi she is leaving on the 12 thats today lah
and will be back 18 feb 2006

anyway wanted to bonk her after that s she started to cat bath and licked my ears wow shiook and my didi also mari kita
she did a cbj for me wow a bit of deep throat with small suction but then and then beh tahan liao did a 69 position wah and a bit of fingerin and by now she is wet oredi ...started to moan n moan wah shiok shiok i cannot taha lioa

stright away pump and pump lioa and came after a while(2 position) phew
we rested tcss abit agn n then she ask weather i got shaver ah kakkakaa wanna shave armpit before goin home to China
wah lan wut a turn off kakakka
heng ah done her first before seeing her arm pit kakkaka
the truth is did not even notice her arm pit all this while kkakaka
anyway a bit short short one lah ..then we laughed

she quite clean always shave only that this round no shaver kakak

well her stats has all been written and said .....till next time

tks to bro acer 3939 agn

acer3939
12-01-2006, 02:50 PM
we rested tcss abit agn n then she ask weather i got shaver ah kakkakaa wanna shave armpit before goin home to China
wah lan wut a turn off kakakka
heng ah done her first before seeing her arm pit kakkaka
the truth is did not even notice her arm pit all this while kkakaka
anyway a bit short short one lah Keke next time i will post ' CD you bring Shaver also you bring keke:D
She sms me this morning around 5+ to say bye bye and also to thanks you guys for the support. she will be back in the year of the Dog so more doggy bonks from behind keke:D

kuching
12-01-2006, 02:53 PM
hahahha thats a gud one bro kakaka shaver and shaving foam kakkakaka ...........will rtf her agn for sure 18 feb fresh back from china kakakaa

pls up me if u bros like my Fr

acer3939
12-01-2006, 02:55 PM
will rtf her agn for sure 18 feb fresh back from china kakakaaHmmm must try to beat you guys to the Q on that day keke:D

kuching
12-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Hmmm must try to beat you guys to the Q on that day keke:D

AIYAH MISTAKE OREDI TELLIN YOU GUYS HER DATE OF RETURN
ALAMAK HAHAHAHA

acer3939
12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
AIYAH MISTAKE OREDI TELLIN YOU GUYS HER DATE OF RETURNKeke you think i know 1st or you know 1st keke:p

acer3939
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Just spoke to Happy in China, she ask if any of you guys miss her? keke:D

梁宽大師兄
08-02-2006, 02:24 PM
she ask if any of you guys miss her? kekeI do! looks like i need to control myself from bonking too before she comes back:) any way when is she coming back?

acer3939
08-02-2006, 02:37 PM
I do! looks like i need to control myself from bonking too before she comes back:) any way when is she coming back?Dont control too much hoh if not 'sperm rush brain' can die one hoh keke around 10+ days time she will be back:)

kuching
08-02-2006, 03:30 PM
i also waiting lah ..........:mad: cannot tahan liao ..... how lah
ive been out of action for a while too .......didi most of the nights mari kita

iceburn
08-02-2006, 03:59 PM
i also waiting lah ..........:mad: cannot tahan liao ..... how lah
ive been out of action for a while too .......didi most of the nights mari kita
Then do a bit DIY la but not eveynight. Later CMI(cannot make it) when she come back. Just kidding.

walabis
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Can you ask her who is that lucky guy have 4 hours session with her on her last 2 days before she went back to China?

NokiaUser82
08-02-2006, 06:06 PM

Wah bro...up la u...make far-distance call to Happy...hEhE...anyway...when she back le must inform hoR...i won't snatch the queue de...relax...hEhE...:p

acer3939
09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
i also waiting lah ..... cannot tahan liao ..... how lah
ive been out of action for a while too .......didi most of the nights mari kitaMake a short release 1st lah bro 10 days more you know keke
Can you ask her who is that lucky guy have 4 hours session with her on her last 2 days before she went back to China?You dont 'K K' huh i sure it's you!:p keke
when she back le must inform hoR...i won't snatch the queue de...relax.. keke the Q line started again yesterday liao:D

monster98
09-02-2006, 09:15 AM
keke the Q line started again yesterday liao:D

So early today??? :D

acer3939
09-02-2006, 09:21 AM
So early today???Not able to zzz:(

monster98
09-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Not able to zzz:(

hahahaha... same to me....

NokiaUser82
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Not able to zzz:(

Wah...miss Happy too much aR...:p

hahahaha... same to me....

Bro suffering same illness as bro acer? Miss Happy too much? Hehe...

acer3939
09-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Wah...miss Happy too much aR..
No lah Happy cums back alot of ppl happy but i kena answering lots of pm again:( so cant zzz loh keke:D

wayfarer
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
hope she keep her old hp number. if not I also join to pm acer3939 till he can't Zzz hehe.

walabis
10-02-2006, 06:54 AM
You dont 'K K' huh i sure it's you!
I hope is me but not leh..:o

acer3939
10-02-2006, 10:33 AM
I hope is me but not leh.Arrr lidat ah? ask her also no use as you guys know she blur like sotong type keke:p

acer3939
14-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Happy is .................. cuming.................... back ...............on................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................??? _ _ /02 go figure it out guys kekeke:D

Optimus_Prime
14-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Happy is .................. cuming.................... back ...............on................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................??? _ _ /02 go figure it out guys kekeke:D
She HAPPY... u happy...heheh :D

acer3939
14-02-2006, 04:54 PM
She HAPPY... u happy...hehehArrr too bad not your kind of age groups keke:D

cabstar
17-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Happy is .................. cuming.................... back ...............on...........??? _ _ /02 go figure it out guys kekeke:D
Hello Lee Xian Shen, I everyday at least 2 times call KaiXin's HP and always got this message "The M1 customer you are calling is currently unavailable,please try again later"

acer3939
18-02-2006, 09:28 AM
"The M1 customer you are calling is currently unavailable,please try again later"Try again to-nite and you will hear Pls hold while we contact your call keke Ok guys Happy's ETA is this evening. And i will not be free to meet up with her, so her 1st slot is open to you guys! good luck and enjoy this bery bery horny lady whom have not bonked in a month! keke:D

Shiokday
18-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Try again to-nite
uncle...早安...

so early today...not sleep well last nite?

IceBerg
18-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Try again to-nite and you will hear Pls hold while we contact your call keke Ok guys Happy's ETA is this evening. And i will not be free to meet up with her, so her 1st slot is open to you guys! good luck and enjoy this bery bery horny lady whom have not bonked in a month! keke:D

Alrite!!! At last can try her out .. miss for e first time b4 she went back now finally ....:D

acer3939
18-02-2006, 11:20 AM
so early today...not sleep well last nite?Yaloh now days no ppl bring me go leem green Tea:(

IceBerg
18-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Yaloh now days no ppl bring me go leem green Tea:(

Green tea dun have Gong Fu tea u wan?? :)

acer3939
18-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Green tea dun have Gong Fu tea u wan??Can can got tea can liao keke:D

acer3939
18-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Haizzzz sever got problem leh:(

IceBerg
18-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Can can got tea can liao keke:D

Ok lor see when i can jio u go ... :p

IceBerg
18-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Haizzzz sever got problem leh:(

Got mah??? looks ok to me ... by e way how to jio u .. PM ah?? :p

mahalosux
18-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Try again to-nite and you will hear Pls hold while we contact your call

should be..'Please hold, while we connect ur call'...M1 Jingle...der der der der der der der der ...THIS IS MY TIME....

cant rem how to sing liaoz...:p

acer3939
20-02-2006, 11:00 AM
cant rem how to sing liaoz. Keke 2 long hrs i dont know how many times she cums!:D i surrender liao. i gave up her 1st bonk slot to you guys but some how i still hand long leg long still 1st leh keke

Optimus_Prime
20-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Keke 2 long hrs i dont know how many times she cums!:D i surrender liao. i gave up her 1st bonk slot to you guys but some how i still hand long leg long still 1st leh keke
Ha ha Uncle Acer.... 2 hours !! and How many cums later.... is it you wobbly-leg or her ah ?? :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

acer3939
20-02-2006, 11:11 AM
2 hours !! and How many cums later.... is it you wobbly-leg or her ah ?? Arrr for her i lost count, for me only 2 x and i walk out wobbly-leg! that woman still want!!! if i didnt run out i wouldn't be here talking to you liao keke:p

Optimus_Prime
20-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Arrr for her i lost count, for me only 2 x and i walk out wobbly-leg! that woman still want!!! if i didnt run out i wouldn't be here talking to you liao keke:p
Aiya... although she not exactly my type... but can still call me mah... I sure will help w 1-2 cums !! haha !!

Think u crawl out of the room rite ??:p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

acer3939
20-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Think u crawl out of the room rite ??:Arrr no, she help me walk out keke:D

monster98
20-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Arrr no, she help me walk out keke:D

Mind sharing Happy's contact with me? Kam Xia, Kam Xia...:p

acer3939
20-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Mind sharing Happy's contact with me? Kam Xia, Kam Xia..Pm you liao:D

kuching
20-02-2006, 01:51 PM
hihihihi just called her today .....aiyah late liao ..bro acer3939 u faster than me
just got back to town ....will call her again ...been busy

acer3939
20-02-2006, 01:55 PM
hihihihi just called her today .....aiyah late liao ..bro acer3939 u faster than me Keke she sat evening cum back mah, i also not free so inform bro here to go for 1st shot but seems like weekend no one lock in so i still 1st keke, neber mind lah she just cum back still alot to cum keke:p

NokiaUser82
20-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Haha...up to u la bro acer...she come back nia 1 slot u take liao aR...:p

acer3939
20-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Haha...up to u la bro acer...she come back nia 1 slot u take liao aR..
Bro not my fault leh, like i have say i inform you guys liao. but heng heng all bro bussy so i still got 1st slot loh keke:D

mad cow
22-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Thanks to Uncle Acer3939 for passing me Happy's contact! call her and make appointment yesterday afternoon. pick her up and drive her to L81. first look she's a very simple looking lady as she put on only very little make up. check into room and went to bath with her. breast small but good enough for me as i'm not too much of a boobs man. towel dry then i lay face down and she started her massage. very good skill indeed. the part when she massage my head ( my big head ) is very good! very relaxing. then come to my lower part of my back when she started to give me shiokness by ticking my butt my 2 hairy nuts and slowly stroke my didi. it feel so good that i flip over in no time for her to hj me. i went into auto mode and soon Happy was so wet that i need to strech my hand and reach for some tissue to dry my hands! she was doing a hand job that's different from most of the hj in TN & HC, she was only using only 1 finger to do it but the feeling is dam shiok! soon i 'game over' and we took a time out to have a ciggy and chat with her. she told me she wanted to come back to sin early but had to wait for her kid to go back to school first ( her village's school had super long CNY holiday )
when i was ready again she start to catbath me all over and then cap me to bj and it was nice not the best i had but no complain. the heat went up and i make my move starting from the 'side' position and then doggie before i finish off from the front. wash me up and we parted way. ooops i forgot to say this woman has a resevoir in her! how the hell did she cum so many times?
Paid her $100 for the 2 hrs and gave her a $20 tips as i feel she's very good.:)

acer3939
22-02-2006, 01:27 PM
. ooops i forgot to say this woman has a resevoir in her! how the hell did she cum so many times?She used to work in the water plant in PRC land mah keke:D

kuching
22-02-2006, 01:34 PM
be careful your DIDI might drown inside hahaha

XcN5410
23-02-2006, 01:14 PM
I was pleasantly surprise to received her sms. Due to wallet abit tight, was thinking of getting back to action after payday. But after a few hot and steamy sms with her, can't control any longer. So decided to head down to meet her.
After some initial hiccups of wrong 81, finally we met.
She quickly take a bath and came back out for action. Can see that she is so hungry for sex, was still working on her with my tongue and she call out, "cannot already, ahhhhh!!" she came, hehehehe. She keep saying how come so fast. Me only happy to sent her to estacy land. After teasing her further, she beg me to capped up and enter her. More than willing to oblige. Pushing it in and felt the whole warm, moist sexy nest just waiting to swallow me, without border to change position, just pump her and grind her until she yelled with pleasure. Tell you, that face of sheer enjoyment and with her tongue sticking out like a lustful serpent, it was just so turn on for me. And with this sight, I unloaded big time. Whoooo!!!
She went off and clean herself up, came back and we just snuggle under the blanket. But before long, our hands and body is just grinding and molesting each other, next thing i know, my rod is up for action again. She was surprise by me quick recovery, well, so am I too. This time I turn her to be on top of me and let her do the grinding. Next thing I know, she was squeezing me tight and breathing in quick interval and followed with a sensous long moan. Wow! strike 3! and I haven't even enter her the second time yet. She keep saying, this time die liao, so wet and so shiok, hehehe, that was what I want to get her to be.
She turn over, grab the cd and slide it on me and ask me to go right in. Such invitation dun have to be twice. Being second round, we get more creative in our position, front, side, scissors, she on top, missionary with leg open and then with her leg close tight, we just go on with wild, lustful sex on each other. While in the last position, she reach out and suck my tits while i continue to pump her, the whole position was such a big turn on that I unload into her again. Man, this is heavenly!!!
One thing about her is that even I unloaded, she will not get me to pull it out straight away, she always like my dick to stay in her while she grip it tight with her pussy. I love that feeling, hehehe.
After this is over, she asked me how many CD I brought, I say 3 and she laugh and say I am going to be totally tired liao. For me, my mind was thinking, wow! is this going to be record breaking session with 3 shots!?
Hell, my dream crash landed when her sotong way came up again. She told another bro here to meet her the next day but she type wrongly and get the bro to meet her now, he got the room booked and waiting for her. She felt so bad and keep apologising, well, what to do, got to live with her blurness.
So quickly she wash up and gone. I check the time, man, we were only in the room for one hour, and we did two times with her cum multiple times!!?? I wonder what will happen if we were to stay on for full two hours!!?? Call ambulance already???? kekekekke
Well, once again, another wonderful happy encounter with this wonderful lady call Happy :D

Guys! once again, do not ask me for her contact as I am only a beneficiary of our kind thread starter. I will not betray his goodwill and trust by disclosing anything more than what i written here. Thank you!

acer3939
24-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Well, once again, another wonderful happy encounter with this wonderful lady call Happy Keke she's not call Happy for no reason mah keke:D

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Keke she's not call Happy for no reason mah keke
Sighhzzz... Uncle Acer... why u did not meet up with her 6 yrs earlier... and now I will oso be HAPPY !! heheh :D

Anyway... nice to see so many bros soooo HAPPY....heheh :p
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

acer3939
24-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Sighhzzz... Uncle Acer... why u did not meet up with her 6 yrs earlier... and now I will oso be HAPPY !! heheh Go get me the time machine quick! i bring you there keke:D

Optimus_Prime
24-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Go get me the time machine quick! i bring you there keke:D
Goot Goot.... than u will finally realise that it was actually ME who turned on the tap and forgot to close those 6 long years ago...hahaha...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADIES

TBogard
24-02-2006, 10:37 PM
My turn now, many thanks to Bro acer for sharing the contact.

Called happy up, surprised no one booked her today(or at least during evening time). so i up her, go to nearest H81.

When she comes(no pun intended), first look wasn't much, the atmosphere very cold. Didnt have common topic, so go bath first, dry up and lay on bed waiting for the massage

Massage was surprising good, for a petite girl like her, liked the big head massage, very soothing, as well as the small head massage, erotic

As time goes by, things started getting warmed up, and one thing after another, i was banging her. Unloaded first shot, she still dont wanna let me go, use her legs to kiap me inside her, says the twitching of cock after unloading feels good for her. So maintain that position for around 5 mins then withdraw

TCSS for a while, then round 2, nothing much interesting, but can see she is the super horny type, even told me woman after 30 is super horny, woman after 40 is tiger waiting to prounce.

Ratings:

Looks: 6/10, goes to 7/10 after a while, the looks grows on you
Body: 6/10, boobs small but not a boobs person, so nvm
BJ: 7/10 very patient
FJ: 9/10 horny~
RTF: when vit M reloaded

Thanks

acer3939
25-02-2006, 08:38 AM
but can see she is the super horny type, even told me woman after 30 is super horny, Keke every one also say she bery horny keke:D

NokiaUser82
26-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Haha...good to see so ppl having fun with Happy...tio boz bro acer...hEhE...:p

satyr365
27-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Thank you acer for this contact.

Unlike other rendezvous she might have had, Happy had no problem finding me at Hotel 81 Sakura at Joo Chiat, early Saturday evening. I expected a long wait due to her apparent "blurness", but she was in my room 5 minutes before scheduled time.

She is indeed average looking. I'd say 35yo minimum, but pleasant face nonetheless, with a plesant disposition to boot. She's nice to talk to. Her body doesn't really do much for me, but since I'm a service-oriented kinda guy, I was waiting for the "Happy" moments.

You know what guys, it never really happened for me. It was a good session (definitely worth the $60), but it wasn't great.

The massage was good. Her hands on my didi was so-so - none of that erotic stuff you guys mentioned. The bonk was good. We were in all sorts of positions. I was giving it to her in a big way. She's one of those MILF who lives next door who you want to jump on while she's doing the housework. Happy seemed to like looking at my hard piston plunging in and out of her hairy pussy, as she whispers to me "you're so hard and long" repeatedly. Everything was good. But not great. Maybe I've been fucking too much (Thur 1 PRC, Fri afternoon massage & HJ, Fri nite 1 PRC x2cums).

Sorry guys. I might be the only fella who didn't get all Happy. But again I say, for the price, it was worth it. So I was not disppointed in the least. And I'd recommend her to anyone.

I have also decided to try her again soon. Maybe it'll be better next time.

Gaint98
27-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Hi acer3939,

I am very keen to try out Happy:D , so that i can be a happy man.

Would be glad if you can forward me her contact.

Will do a FR after that. Thanks.

acer3939
28-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Unlike other rendezvous she might have had, Happy had no problem finding me at Hotel 81 Sakura at Joo Chiat, early Saturday evening. I expected a long wait due to her apparent "blurness", but she was in my room 5 minutes before scheduled time.Keke for once she's not blur keke:D
Will do a FR after that now you owe me a FR keke:p

bensomchai
28-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Keke for once she's not blur keke:D
now you owe me a FR keke:p

Hi acer3939,

I am very keen to try out Happy. Would be glad if you can forward me her contact.

Thank you in advance.

Bensomchai

skybee08
02-03-2006, 02:44 PM
First, I would like to give a very big big thanks to acer3939 to give me happy contact. Second, I want to savy very sorry to acer3939 because he give me happy contact long times ago but I just try yesterday.
Yesterday call her at 3pm and arrange 7pm meet in hotel 12 geylang.
Check in and waiting for her. Arr 15 min she arrived.

1st Session

We Tcss arround 10min then go for bath. After that She give me a very solid massage. her massage really good. After that help me to do head massage also. after the big head, haha is the round to my small head. she give me a very fastastic hj and i show her my kung fu "" YI Yang Zhi". Arround 15min, I shoot like no tomorrow. she help me to clean and lie on the bed.

2nd session

We Tcss arround half an hour, the second war start. she catbath me and cbj me arr 15 min. i request for 69 she say no problem. this time i put two finger in her pussy. she moaning not bad and she really professional. after that we try few position and missionary. after i shoot, she still keep my bro inside her sis arround 10min. really shiok. after hat shower pay and go.

i am not good in forum so hope u all can accept my forum .:D

one more Times, A big big appologize to bro acer3939 because delay and delay to try her. thanks Bro3939 and hope bro if got good thing again, pls send to me. will support u all my life.

NokiaUser82
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Haha...bro acer...got thoughts of opening a fan club for Happy? Seems she very hot and popular now...all thanks to ya...:p Anyway...going to find her soon...kinda itchy liao...hEhE...:D

IceBerg
03-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Thanx to bro Acer ... at last got to try her out today .... call n book for afternoon sexion...Cut it short...

Massage : 8 (nice n i like e head massage)
Bj : 9 ( good suction even wif cap on!! )
FJ : 8 ( E first time i felt as if her pussy was sucking my dick instead!!!)

Overall a nice session .. nice n chatty gal ... good point is her hygnie when massage n fj ...

cheers

Sorry for e short FR cos too tired to write liao kekeke:D

acer3939
03-03-2006, 08:28 AM
A big big appologize to bro acer3939 because delay and delay to try her.Keke 'got heart no scare late' keke
opening a fan club for Happy? you do the admin lah keke
too tired to write liao the power of Happy? keke:D

kuching
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
had a session with her

hmmmmmmmmmmm still lovely after her retuen from homelamd
this time a gud wash up played with my did and had a gud time washing my ass crack hahaha

Hit the sack and the rest was SOP

FJ N massage ......and a nice shot inside her with my didi still inside her after i cum

thanks agn bro acer3939

cheer up me lah some one kakakaa

acer3939
03-03-2006, 09:52 AM
thanks agn bro acer3939No need to thank me lah, next time you cum just shout my name then i might 'feel' me cum in her ttoo keke:D

kuching
03-03-2006, 10:01 AM
had a session with her

hmmmmmmmmmmm still lovely after her retuen from homelamd
this time a gud wash up played with my didi and had a gud time washing my ass crack hahaha

Hit the sack and the rest was SOP

FJ N massage ......and a nice shot inside her with my didi still inside her after i cum

thanks agn bro acer3939

cheer up me lah some one kakakaa

avant321
03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Thanks Bro Ace for her contact. Ur kind gesture is greatly appreciated.

Well, the day started out to be one eventful day with a slight mishap but things' still great so far. Waking up feeling horny, this morning at nine, decided to try my luck calling Happy to see if i can have her for 'breakfast'. And luck was on my side that she had no appointment so settle at 1100hrs at CT 81. (Late breakfast is fine with me)
Miscalculated the timing thus reached CT 81 at half past ten. Hack, decided to check in first and only to realish at the lobby counter that i've forgotten one very impt. essentials! I've totally forgotten that i have to provide the rubber! (Not used to it as usually the rubber comes with the service, but fortunately i've conscienciously read thru the FRs here.) So went out the hotel only to find that the mama shop outside was closed.(There is suspose to be one rite, if i remember correctly?) Not familiar with the place, i've decided to walk down along the shretch of shophouses in search of 'safety' means only to find all the 'bak guans' and pork floss shops but no 7-11 inshight. Decided to cross the road and made one big detour back only to end up at CT Pt. which is just opposite CT 81. There's a Watson inside. Tiu..should have just cross the road at first try. Luckily, time was on my side.(Not too good to be late.) I bought the Durex Tri-flavour. Me considerate, after all, she'll be tasting them. More variety for her. Make my way back to the hotel and got to check in successfully this time round.
Once in the room, i received a call from Happy saying that she had already arrived. Gave her the room number and started to anticipate anxiously.
Tick..tick..tick....three minutes passed and no sign of her...when the phone rang again. Happy, on the other end was asking if i've gotten the room number wrong. I insisted not but was soon over-ridden by her as she said that she was already at the door. I actually had to open the door to look at the numbers to be more sure but, ghost...no sign of her. Then she asked me which 81 i'm at, i told her i thought there's only one 81 in China Town, and that was when it dawned upon me that there could be another one around. She said she knew where i'm at and will be coming over soon.
Anxiously anticipated..again..Another good ten minutes had passed before the bell rang..sweet chime music..
Opened the door and there stood a lady in white long sleeve shirt with black vertical stripes. And matching black skirt. The typical OL look. Thoght from feedbacks that her dress sense not so good?? Well, it doesn't seem so but anyhow, it's not impt. cos we won't be wearing anything most of the time...she could be in t-shirt, bermudas and cloaks for all i care...Looks wise, in her thirties, but presentable, better then what i've anticipated. Then again, not huge on looks, as i can fuck almost anything that moves...hah..and it's not like we are looking for wife or girlfriend. Me, service-oriented kind of guy. With that being said, one should know that her cup A boobies doesn't bother me too. One thing to mention though that she had on matching undergarment, pink. So what about her dress sense again?
Anyhow, sheshe didn't seem to be piss that i've given her the wrong location. Exchange some small talk and we proceeded to the shower. During the shower, she started with the SOP soaping but paying extra attention on the prick. Not that mine's nit clean ya. And she commented that i washed her whole body quite thouroughly.Yes, i serviced her. I practically bathed every inch of her body. Noticed that she was rather vertically challenged in the shower and she said that she's barely 1.60m. One thing though, while washing the prick, i felt a slight cumming sensation, it was that good huh..but managed to keep the monkeys in the cage..hee..
After the shower, she proceeded to give me a massage, which was...nothing to shout about, but still okay, as i would have prefered harder ones. Didn't mention it to her as i want her to conserve her energy for better usage. Though the 'sexy' with the finger nails was rather enticing. After the massage, she started her 'infamous' hj on me. Which turns out to be quite sensual, most cum but MIND OVER BODY. Guessed we have already read about the details of her HJ prowess. After which, she asked if i had any rubber with me and i replied 'YES, and which flavour do u favour?? We've got banana, orange and strawberry. And her flavour of the day is strawberry!
The bj..eh..should be okay cos most of the time, i was busy giving her pussy a tight tongue lashing and fingers roaming. During which, in our 69 position, i gave her the 'U'. With the help of her lubricant, i had my thumb in her pussy and a fraction of my index in her ass. She kinda enjoyed it at first but stop me when i tried to penetrate further. Knew that she doesn't do anal, just want to try..hee..and she really doesn't..so bros here take note. Took about a good fifteen minutes of the fellatio and cunnuligus before she really can't take it and requested that i shaft it into her. Done her missionary and with some enhanced position, exploded in her. She commented that position was good as it can really excavate the inside of her cunt. :) Proceeded to shower after that.
While back on the bed, exchanged some small talks again when she started to roam her hand down south and she was rather startled by the fact that i was hard again...smile and asked her if she would be ready for the second round and she gave the signal. Let get on to it! The second was like....well, did her missionary, sicssors, doggie..pumping away like there's no tomorrow until i've really exhuasted my energy..but i still couldn't cum..she had to stop me so that i can take a breather..guess she can see that my face's turning blue huh...(this time round, too much MIND over body..sigh)anyhow, she told me she had her orgasms already. Think i've not much mojo left and with time running out,(as i need to run some errands.) we couldn't finished ROUND 2. Got up to shower and changed. Gave her the last rubber, banana flavoured, as parting gifts but she rejected at first saying might complicate matters if the police should check. Told her one is okay, as everybody has needs. Or rather, keep till the next time we meet then use. She laughed and accepted. Paid the dues and we part our ways.

P.S-She had not shaved her armpits..highly visible stubbles. But plus point for me..as i have a fetish for hairy women..ahaa....

Overall damage-$100(Being 'HAPPY'. Worth.) Location of deeds-$30/2hrs(she told me that the other 81 only $20. Noted.)

avant321
03-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Sorry guys for the obsencely long post..only realished it when i looked the the confirmed post. but then again, it...If u're HAPPY and u know it clap ur hand, that we r talking about..
Cheers..

IceBerg
04-03-2006, 12:19 AM
the power of Happy? keke:D

NOT just power ... SUPER SUCTION TOO!!!!! :D

acer3939
04-03-2006, 09:02 AM
stood a lady in white long sleeve shirt with black vertical stripes. And matching black skirt. The typical OL look. Thoght from feedbacks that her dress sense not so good?? Well, it doesn't seem so but anyhow, it's not impt.I agree since she cums back from china after CNY her dressing is much better liao:)
SUPER SUCTION TOO!!!!! keke no need to say more as we all knows keke:D

life
04-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Bro acer3939, can i have the contact...:D
ths

acer3939
06-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Bro acer3939, can i have the contact..
thsyes you can keke:)

rentafl
10-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Have my RTF with Happy ony 1 word for my FR Siong!

acer3939
11-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Siong!Keke siong can liao keke:D

mahalosux
11-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Keke siong can liao keke:D

Uncle ..today wake up so early huh..keke:D

acer3939
11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Uncle ..today wake up so early huh..I nowday live a heathy life style mah zzz early wake up early mah keke, so long no see you around went China ah?:D

mahalosux
11-03-2006, 11:55 AM
I nowday live a heathy life style mah zzz early wake up early mah keke, so long no see you around went China ah?:D

yah lah..I wish to..but i was having my reservist..therefore MIA for a while...:o

NokiaUser82
12-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Had an RTF with Happy yesterday...really song...now she uses a lubricant...had fun applying her lub on her "womanhood" and fingering her...released in her(plus cap la)...she claimed i shot a lot when she removed the cap...maybe too long nv see her le that's why like that bax...hEhE...:p
Had one shot only as too tired...but her massage is still real good...might have another RTF 2 wks later from on ba...:D

acer3939
13-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Had one shot only as too tired..You had only 1 shot ? she let you go meh? keke:D

NokiaUser82
13-03-2006, 09:07 PM
You had only 1 shot ? she let you go meh? keke:D

Ya la...reallie too tired mah...bro acer see high me aR...lol...that day 1 shot le whole body like dunno how many days nv rest...LoL...:p

NokiaUser82
13-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry Double Post...First post show cannot detect page...thus post 2 times...apologises...

Gaint98
14-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Firstly, thank you Bro Acer for giving me the contact.

Have a session with Happy today. Meet her up in Hotel and went up to the room together. Went to take a bath together. Enjoy myself during the bath. After which, she proceed to perform a good message on me.

Next, she start to perform on HJ on me while i start to finger her. She sure get wet easily. After a while, she ask to cap me so that she can BJ on me. We proceed to 69 position and she moan like no body business.

Next, she request me to bonk her as she say that she cannot take it already. She climaxed immediately after i was in her for a while. The rest are missionary and finished using doggie style.

We took a rest and TCSS for a while. She keep arousing me and my did start to have a hard-on again. She immediately cap me and perform a very good and hard BJ on me that i nearly cum. Next, i asked her to stop and start to ride me. She was tired after a while and i requested to finish her on doggie. Maybe it is second shot, i band on her hard and fast until i cum and she would moan loadly till the end.

Lastly, pay her and give her a lift. Leave a very happy man indeed after a good bond.

Look : 6/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : yes

First time writing FR on FL. Pardon me if too lengthy.

Bro Acer, Thank you for the good recommendation.:D

acer3939
15-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Lastly, pay her and give her a lift. Leave a very happy man indeed after a good bonk.You happy she's happy too keke:D

nonsense
15-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Can i have the contact too???^^

Super4V1Blue
20-03-2006, 05:44 PM
First n foremost thanks to bro acer3939 for the contact but did'nt manage to try till yesterday night,

time was around 1am n was feeling abit horny after a drink so called Happy n ask where is she....just trying out my luck only....felt surprised she answered n say ok onz so we met at chinatown 81

looks : 5/10 (to my standards lah)
boobs : 4/10 (at the most A cup with protruding nipples...i'm sorta of boobs guy sorry ah)
massage : 6/10 (still prefer thai massage but very surprised that she so small size but have alot of strength)
BJ : 5/10 (only a short while only)
FJ : 7/10 ( very responsive but we did only once cos we both very tired)

Overall very chatty lady, nice to talk to....but should not try so late lah keke next time RTF should try earlier liaoz haha.......

Thanks again to bro acer3939

vlaar
21-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Not familiar with FR but what i muz say is Happy really can make my didi very happy. Really horny... She use my cock to stimulate her clit till all so wet. I dun believe as she told me she very wet now, i go and touch and it is. Really wet. She say she sometime with customer very horny and feeling of a hard rod inside her really pleasure her. She say maybe she very hao sher.

acer3939
21-03-2006, 08:44 AM
time was around 1am n was feeling abit horny after a drink so called Happy n ask where is she....just trying out my luck only....felt surprised she answered n say ok onz so we met at chinatown 81 Hmm she must be having a tcss session with her kakis there keke:)

Optimus_Prime
21-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Hmm she must be having a tcss session with her kakis there keke:)
Is that Kaki you ah ?? :rolleyes:

U veri veri busy hor lately.... sms no reply...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

acer3939
23-03-2006, 09:18 AM
U veri veri busy hor lately.... sms no reply...
No mah you the one who says no go no need to reply one mah. and i'm not that kaki keke:D but i just bonk bonk her yesterday still bery wet keke:D

kuching
30-03-2006, 02:46 PM
wah to all bro here ...looks like Happy is still very happening

been a while since i had a nice massage and a good bonk

think its time to RTF n RTM her agn .....hahahhaha

acer3939
03-04-2006, 11:40 PM
wah to all bro here ...looks like Happy is still very happening Happy is like vintage wine keke:D

sk2000sg
05-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro acer for Happy contact...

This is my long overduce FR, " too happy untill nearly forgotten to write ?" This is my second best massage after Ah Ming...

Enjoyable hour and sexxion... will RTF soon...........

garybomba
27-04-2006, 12:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro acer3939, can i have the contact...
ths

acer3939
28-04-2006, 02:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro acer3939, can i have the contact...
ths
Yes you can keke:D

tokkon1
28-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Yes you can keke:D

Hi Bro acer3939, can I hv her no. too...xie xie.:)