PDA

View Full Version : F cup payaya PRC

feliphile
13-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Well guys, I was initially in 2 minds whether or not to post a FR on a new find along the Golden Triangle, but since this genuine F-cup bomber only arrived 2 days ago, and I feel that she is one hell of a sporting and horny gem, here is a heads up for all of you looking for genuine Fcup bombers on a chinese gal who can and will provide great service!

Service: Expect her to be totally accomodating in BJ,HJ,FJ, Hot water BJ, whatever, she aims to please customers! Background wise, she used to work in ktv back home, so no service issue with this bomber.

The Vital Stats
Breasts: 40F (Yes...ABCDE..F!!!!!...verified by me, with large pink areola and nipples)
Waist: 29 (A pity she is a little chubby, if she loses a bit of weight, she is a knockout!)
Butt: 35? Can't remember lah. Hey, with headlights like those, u expect me to be checking out her butt???
Face: Cute, got dimples, again if she slimmed down her baby fats, she would be great.
Price: 80+12

What i totally like abt this girl, apart from her juggs, which is obviously why I couldnt resist trying her, is that she was totally sporting. I make it a point to request a temperature raising lapdance on the bed with me looking underneath, and I don't often get a girl who can actually pull this off without looking stupid. But holy mother of cows, she playfully and seductively gyrated, and swayed her puppies in those lap dances reminiscent of a bar top dancer while I lay on bed and admired the view from below! :cool:

I have a preview vid of her papayas, but as I had taken them with her express permission, and she told me she didn't want too much publicity here, I will share the vid link only with trusted and established cheongsters. This is because if I am to give u her number, and u guys go blabber off about seeing her vid online, u all sabo me liao and next time i rtf, i won't get to tape it all down again. The vid is meant to be a preview, so if u all visit her, just say ur fren intro you and dun mention anything about the net, alright?

Lastly, do not pm me for the links...just request for the contacts here, and I will pm her contact to u all. Those i deem trust-worthy will in addition get a preview vid. Cheers, and lastly as a caveat, she is a genuine Fcupper but she is not racequeen slim and busty, she is a bit bah bah one. Just so u all know what u are in for.

astrozz
13-12-2005, 11:40 AM
well bro , though I am all these while not very keen on PRCs , but with your FR , I thought I should give her a go . Hope I didnt get it wrong that you dont want us to PM you but post our request instead .
Thanks in advance , a preview would be nice (if I am qualified) .:p

feliphile
13-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Hi guys, please do not pm me anymore for the contact, just post a reply here so i know... don't want to keep clearing my mailbox like a mad man! :p

tomyz
13-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Would be grateful if you could pm me her contact thanks. Would like to try F cuppers:D

BMW520_M
13-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Bru, do I qualify for such this 'F52' Bomber? PM me if I do.

tionggoklan
13-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Bro, I hope that I'm qualified for her vid link n contact. Tks in advance!

AmazonGer
13-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi bro feliphile,

Horny FR, let me horny too. Can share contact?

Thanks! Happy bonking....

tkt511
13-12-2005, 12:50 PM
hi bro,

can share her contacts with me?

TKT
Boobs Lover

Shyguy
13-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Bro,
Hope that I'm qualified for her vid link and contact. Thanks in advance for your PM then!

TBonez
13-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi feliphile, would like to request the contact from you. Appreciate if you can consider my request. Thank you!

meatlover
13-12-2005, 12:56 PM
feli, did I see wrongly ... 40F bomber :eek:

OB01
13-12-2005, 01:09 PM
legs wobble already brother, please have mercy..:cool:

DexDJ
13-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi feliphile bro,

May I have her contact and vid, please? Would appreciate if you can PM at [email protected], please.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers and have a great week ahead.

Dex

flyer374
13-12-2005, 01:21 PM
hi bro...

hehehe... long time never taste a papaya ....
F cup ... think is more like a water melon !!!
hehehehe

it's time for some fruits ... !!!

can share ah
:D

Luckytime
13-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi there,

I'm interested. Could you pm me her contact & name?

Best regards.

Well guys, I was initially in 2 minds whether or not to post a FR on a new find along the Golden Triangle, but since this genuine F-cup bomber only arrived 2 days ago, and I feel that she is one hell of a sporting and horny gem, here is a heads up for all of you looking for genuine Fcup bombers on a chinese gal who can and will provide great service!

Service: Expect her to be totally accomodating in BJ,HJ,FJ, Hot water BJ, whatever, she aims to please customers! Background wise, she used to work in ktv back home, so no service issue with this bomber.

The Vital Stats
Breasts: 40F (Yes...ABCDE..F!!!!!...verified by me, with large pink areola and nipples)
Waist: 29 (A pity she is a little chubby, if she loses a bit of weight, she is a knockout!)
Butt: 35? Can't remember lah. Hey, with headlights like those, u expect me to be checking out her butt???
Face: Cute, got dimples, again if she slimmed down her baby fats, she would be great.

What i totally like abt this girl, apart from her juggs, which is obviously why I couldnt resist trying her, is that she was totally sporting. I make it a point to request a temperature raising lapdance on the bed with me looking underneath, and I don't often get a girl who can actually pull this off without looking stupid. But holy mother of cows, she playfully and seductively gyrated, and swayed her puppies in those lap dances reminiscent of a bar top dancer while I lay on bed and admired the view from below! :cool:

I have a preview vid of her papayas, but as I had taken them with her express permission, and she told me she didn't want too much publicity here, I will share the vid link only with trusted and established cheongsters. This is because if I am to give u her number, and u guys go blabber off about seeing her vid online, u all sabo me liao and next time i rtf, i won't get to tape it all down again. The vid is meant to be a preview, so if u all visit her, just say ur fren intro you and dun mention anything about the net, alright?

Lastly, do not pm me for the links...just request for the contacts here, and I will pm her contact to u all. Those i deem trust-worthy will in addition get a preview vid. Cheers, and lastly as a caveat, she is a genuine Fcupper but she is not racequeen slim and busty, she is a bit bah bah one. Just so u all know what u are in for.

feliphile
13-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Replies given to the following:

astrozz
onlytellu
newlander74
hotdevil
jin81
JackieWong
tomyz
BMW520_M
acidburn_120
tionggoklan
AmazonGer
tkt511
Shyguy
TBonez
meatlover
OB01
DexDJ
flyer374
babyboy84
Luckytime

Blond Boy
13-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello bro feliphile,

apologies for sending you a PM, noticed only later you preferred us to post in the forum.

Hope to receive the vid link and contacts soon,

Thanks,

BB

feliphile
13-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi, i notice someone actually zapped me saying I'm a chao OKT. Blooody goddamn idiot. This girl can be found in Geylang as a streetwalker, and I'm just doing brothers a favour cos I have scoured long and hard for truly busty gems. I'm very very very particular about breasts...and I only recommend if I find genuine D/E/F cup and above. If u all wonder why I got to take the vid, its cos she thinks im handsome and shes new here. Next time this person zaps me better own up whoever u are. OKT ur bloody head!!! :mad:

Initially because I was very happy with her, I offered to write a FR here to boost her business. She had 6 customers the first night, and i was her 3rd customer on her second day here. However, I was in 2 minds whether or not to post FR cos Caiyan called me last night and said no need to post FR. She said she didnt need the advert. Its obvious she doesn't want her vids and info spread lar. Thats why i only posted a little bit without showing her face. Anyway I thought I would do bros a favour here to find a solid gem since she is gonna be here for a month. I say again guys, to those who have her contact, dun mention anything about the net, or if u want to take her pic or vid, and she refuse, dont go and say 'but u allowed some bro to do it what, why not me?', cos u will sabo me loh. Not often i find a girl who lets me video her during our session.

onlytellu
13-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Bro, cool down. You'll meet all sort of ppl in the net. Im sure many bros here will reward you with pts rather zap u for your good lobang. Going to meet up with her now. Will post FR here.

micl_ten
13-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi, i notice someone actually zapped me saying I'm a chao OKT. Blooody goddamn idiot. This girl can be found in Geylang as a streetwalker, and I'm just doing brothers a favour cos I have scoured long and hard for truly busty gems. I'm very very very particular about breasts...and I only recommend if I find genuine D/E/F cup and above. If u all wonder why I got to take the vid, its cos she thinks im handsome and shes new here. Next time this person zaps me better own up whoever u are. OKT ur bloody head!!! :mad:

Initially because I was very happy with her, I offered to write a FR here to boost her business. She had 6 customers the first night, and i was her 3rd customer on her second day here. However, I was in 2 minds whether or not to post FR cos Caiyan called me last night and said no need to post FR. She said she didnt need the advert. Its obvious she doesn't want her vids and info spread lar. Thats why i only posted a little bit without showing her face. Anyway I thought I would do bros a favour here to find a solid gem since she is gonna be here for a month. I say again guys, to those who have her contact, dun mention anything about the net, or if u want to take her pic or vid, and she refuse, dont go and say 'but u allowed some bro to do it what, why not me?', cos u will sabo me loh. Not often i find a girl who lets me video her during our session.

Dear bro,

Can you pm me her contact. Many thanks.

Regards/micl_ten

HorseD77
13-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi Bro

Wow - keen to try this gem you found...
Can pm me or email to [email protected]

Thanks in advance - Horsed77

Jay_Jay
13-12-2005, 03:27 PM

The Vital Stats

bro good one..very rare gem....leh

Blond Boy
13-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Bro Feliphile,

upped your points already, don't let yourself be discouraged by people zapping you, it happened to me some time ago as well. Apparently, people don't trust truly sharing brothers. Keep smiling and keep sharing.

BTW, I tried to get in touch with Caiyan but I think English is a proble, would anyone be able to help me get in touch with her?? Maybe a simole Chinese sentence I could write to meet her at a specific hotel in GL would help.

Thanks in advance,

BB

lbcben
13-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi Bro,

I'm interested in her contact, am I qualified?

striker42
13-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi guys, please do not pm me anymore for the contact, just post a reply here so i know... don't want to keep clearing my mailbox like a mad man! :p

Oops sry did not read further too kan cheong after reading yr report haha , had pm u liow very sorry... please give me her contact thanks

geminitwinmale
13-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Yo,

Please share your gem contact.

Thanks!!!:p

feliphile
13-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Further replies given out to:

HorseD77
lbcben
TBonez
striker42
Jay_Jay
Blond Boy

Wow din know got so many boob lurvers, lol.

Jay_Jay
13-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Further replies given out to:

HorseD77
lbcben
TBonez
striker42
Jay_Jay
Blond Boy

Wow din know got so many boob lurvers, lol.

nice to see so many boobs lovers keke....

feliphile
13-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Acidburn thanks for owing up to being the one who zapped me. Let me assure you I wasnt the one who zapped u in 34E Maries thread. I am no okt, and couldnt be bothered to zap u for things like that. However, if u go around calling pple okt like in Marie's thread, obviously other pple who like Marie will zap u lah. Let me make this very clear Acidburn, if u zap me like this without me knowing, its war... i will let this one go for now, but if u piss me off big time by zapping me again, u are going to end up minus 999999 whatever. Next time dun go around zapping threadstarters for gems like Marie and my Fcupper. These are real gems. Do your research on the writers before u jump to conclusions!

Thanks to all bros who upped me, I appreciate it. Its my way of repaying the community for helping me find some amazing boobalicious ladies in my short time in this forum.

adamking80
13-12-2005, 04:05 PM
do i qualify for her contacts?!? :D

glstunner
13-12-2005, 04:19 PM
can i hav her video pls,tks :D

hungryscribe
13-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi bro, do I qualify? If I do, can please send me the video link and contact number pls?

Cheers bro,
hungrycribe

Peter8
13-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi, Bro feliphile, can take care of me? Please shares with me her contact & vid. Thanks in advance.:)

feliphile
13-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Re: FUCK U
You still wanna denied? KNN!!!...you are a fucking chicken.

Straight after your post this message at 1145am, I got deducted at 1149am. Where got so coincidence?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...9&postcount=15

You must be the OKT with multiple nick....I will remember you...will deduct you tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliphile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn
U think I dont know you deduct my pts ah?...though you deduct on another thread. I know its you. Nabei!...dare to deduct dont dare to leave your name. Wait till i regain my power....i deduct till u drop

Hallo, i where got deduct u and for what? I have NEVER zapped anyone before ok! go find out from others who zapped u lah!

OK Acidburn, u are getting your friends to zap me for no reason! have u tried Marie? have u tried this Fcupper? How dare u call me okt with multiple nicks. I write FRs for them cos I was happy with their service! Why the hell are u zapping me for no reason? In the first place it was coincidental that after my post defending marie u got zapped. But u know why? Prollly the pple u zapped first zap u back or someone who tried Marie with their 200 hardearned bucks agreed with me. Dun be a coward and zap pple for no reason. I come here to look for big boobies, not to argue with pple like u.

tomyz
13-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Thanks Bro Feliphile for Cai Yan's contact. Anyway my quickie FR:

After got her contact from Feliphile decided to have a quickie and called and she was available. Rushed down to Lor 14 and met her at Hotel lobby. From time check-in to check-out: half hour. Hehe...

Looks: 6/10 fair, nice complexion. Long slightly permed wavy hair.
Boobs: 9/10 very nice soft big tits, pink nipples. Very heavy too. One of the bros here gave her a very big love bite above her left nipple. Wanted to do the same on her right nipple but she pleaded for me to be gentle and not scar her. Hehehe...
Body: 6/10. A little overweight but her boobs more than make up for it. Skin fair and smooth though.
BJ: very short. But liked the way she looked at me while sucking.
FJ: all the sound effects plus she gets wet naturally. Still a little tight. Enjoyed fucking her standing doggie and watching her boobies jingle with every thrust.
Attitude: 6.5/10 Nice girl but definitely not the GF feeling. Very professional, tries to finish you up fast so she can move on to her next customer. Phone kept ringing with calls and smses while we were fucking but to her credit she ignored it until after I came. However, after that she quickly showered and told me she had to leave first to meet someone.

Bros, BTW, she has upped her price to $80 now. She told me that she's been charging $100 today but managed to get her down to $80, saying that Bro Feliphile paid only $50. Told her that if she keeps upping her price, she will lose customers.

If you're looking for those WL that will take their time with you, this girl's not the one for you. You're better off paying a little more and going with the other OKT's services here. But if like me you just wanted a quickie with big boobies, get her contact from Feliphile.:D

Peace, out

44mm
13-12-2005, 05:12 PM
hi there!

Your lobang seem hard to resists! Can i have the contact and i will write a FR as soon as i try it. Thanks!

Cheers!
44mm

feliphile
13-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks Bro Feliphile for Cai Yan's contact. Anyway my quickie FR:

After got her contact from Feliphile decided to have a quickie and called and she was available. Rushed down to Lor 14 and met her at Hotel lobby. From time check-in to check-out: half hour. Hehe...

Looks: 6/10 fair, nice complexion. Long slightly permed wavy hair.
Boobs: 9/10 very nice soft big tits, pink nipples. Very heavy too. One of the bros here gave her a very big love bite above her left nipple. Wanted to do the same on her right nipple but she pleaded for me to be gentle and not scar her. Hehehe...
Body: 6/10. A little overweight but her boobs more than make up for it. Skin fair and smooth though.
BJ: very short. But liked the way she looked at me while sucking.
FJ: all the sound effects plus she gets wet naturally. Still a little tight. Enjoyed fucking her standing doggie and watching her boobies jingle with every thrust.
Attitude: 6.5/10 Nice girl but definitely not the GF feeling. Very professional, tries to finish you up fast so she can move on to her next customer. Phone kept ringing with calls and smses while we were fucking but to her credit she ignored it until after I came. However, after that she quickly showered and told me she had to leave first to meet someone.

Bros, BTW, she has upped her price to $80 now. She told me that she's been charging $100 today but managed to get her down to $80, saying that Bro Feliphile paid only $50. Told her that if she keeps upping her price, she will lose customers.

If you're looking for those WL that will take their time with you, this girl's not the one for you. You're better off paying a little more and going with the other OKT's services here. But if like me you just wanted a quickie with big boobies, get her contact from Feliphile.:D

Peace, out

Eh no leh, i paid 80 lor, shes obviously got a lot of calls now so she is busy...i think bros, best is wait a while, cos today too many of u call her at the same time liao. I am going back to work only tomorrow, so i have promptly responded to the requests, which means 30 over bros have her number liao. Be patient, and take her when she is not so booked...

Ok guys, lets get this straight. I already mentioned Golden Triangle, which means she is offering service at 80/30min, though i know there are some in the lane beside hers that are for 100. Dun fall for her trap...the price is 80 for 30min, hotel u pay. Thats what i paid, and i think its the market rate for girls standing in her lane.

jul78
13-12-2005, 05:54 PM
bro, am i qualified? if so can i have the no n the vids plsss... tks a million:D

meatlover
13-12-2005, 05:56 PM
OK Acidburn, u are getting your friends to zap me for no reason! have u tried Marie? have u tried this Fcupper? How dare u call me okt with multiple nicks. I write FRs for them cos I was happy with their service! Why the hell are u zapping me for no reason? In the first place it was coincidental that after my post defending marie u got zapped. But u know why? Prollly the pple u zapped first zap u back or someone who tried Marie with their 200 hardearned bucks agreed with me. Dun be a coward and zap pple for no reason. I come here to look for big boobies, not to argue with pple like u.
Mai hot, mai hot. I gib you 4pcs of "meat". ;)

tomyz
13-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Eh no leh, i paid 80 lor, shes obviously got a lot of calls now so she is busy...

Sorry Bro, my wrong! No wonder she looked surprised. Probably thought I was trying to pull a fast one on her!:o

cabstar
13-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Look like this 40F bomber is hot in GL now. Wonder how many try her today:D

eddie
13-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Just seen this F40 at the golden triangle
has a chille tatoo on the left wing

LikeBBB
13-12-2005, 07:06 PM

I don't think feliphile is an OKT. Most of his threads are abt boobs, breasts, tits, jugs, mammaries...you get the idea. And his FRs are quite well written and titillating so cut him some slack. He seems genuine enough.

onlytellu
13-12-2005, 08:17 PM
3rd FR on this F Cup PRC

Today made appointment with her at 4pm. Gave her my room number and peeked thru the eye hole on the door. Wow, She really look cute and 70% resembles Xu Ru Yun the taiwanese singer. :D After talking cock with her for 5 mins, she buay tahan start stripping and sit beside me. I guess she's getting horny. Hehehee. Her service really top notch. She gave me a BJ for 15 mins followed by hot water massage with her mouth and BM. During BJ, i tried fingering her, her pussy really wet. Her F cup tits are really big and soft - 100% real. She did her job slowly without any rushing. I did her cowgirl and then missionary for 15 mins. Finally, my little bro lost the fight and shoot. Before i left, she kissed me and said i quite cute . Overall this girl really know how to please. Really value for money. If you are looking for the previous 36D karen type, this girl is the one u should be looking for. Thank you bro feliphile for the good lobang.

My FR Rating
Breasts: F cup ( 100% real, big and soft)
Looks: 7/10 ( Xu Ru Yun lookalike)
FJ: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
Price: $80
RTF: Yes

titts82002
13-12-2005, 09:25 PM
bro threadstarter,

Am I qualified for the preview ?:)
thanks first
titts

KatoeyLover69
13-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Bro Feli,

Please PM me the contact

SA23
13-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Hi bro feli hope u are able to pm me her number. Thanks in advance.....
have a nice day.........

feliphile
13-12-2005, 11:21 PM
bro threadstarter,

Am I qualified for the preview ?:)
thanks first
titts

LOL Bro, i couldnt help but wonder...shouldn't it read - "I saw, I conquered, and I came!" instead? :D

KatoeyLover69
13-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Bro Feli,

What are her operating hours and does she do BBBJ ?

feliphile
14-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Katoey I dun think she does bbbj... as for operating hrs, u have her number so give her a call lo...

goo_ey
14-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Bro feliphile,

wow 40F.... can i have her preview & contact, tks bro, u r the best!

zhailang
14-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Please! Please! Please give me the contact and video. I never in my left lay my hands on a F Cup Papaya.

zhailang
14-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Please, Please, Please give me the contact and video. I never in my play with so big tits!

terryboy
14-12-2005, 10:13 AM
bro feli

can i have her contact as well? if you don mind. thanks!!!

wildbeast
14-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro. could I hv her contact and ideally the vid too? Many thanks to you first!

Rolex
14-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Bro, may I have her contact and Civ as well? Many thanks in advance!

Peter8
14-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi, BRo feliphile, tried to up you 2 points but a message stated that " you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to you again". Next time try to up you again.:)

Anyway, thanks very much on your contact & vid. Very seducing.

powerfuldrill
14-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Bro feliphile,

Trying to up you but your mail box full lay.

Can share the contact. please

X-men
14-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Bro, i would luv to have some papaya juice.Can PM me the contact???Thks

unocasonu
14-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Ahh..bro, she seems like a queen. Chubby girls always taste better and bonk better too! Just prefer women to be hmm..more complete! Could you kindly send me a message with her contact details? Would love to try her! Her video would be appreciated as well, though I can't wait to film a shorty myself!(if she allows..) :rolleyes:

Pistone
15-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Katoey I dun think she does bbbj... as for operating hrs, u have her number so give her a call lo...

oh drat... she doesnt do bbbj....

could i have the preview first? to decide if i ask for her contact?

cheers

Ethanas
15-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Yo Feli bro!

How come got F cup never inform and jio me??? beli bey sui one you.. you know me been looking for F cupper leh.

-Ethanas

P.S. will pm you later.

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 11:50 AM
The F Cup PRC has allowed me to distribute her numbers to bros here. Therefore, as a respect to the threadster for the lobang, im seeking his permission to pass her number. If he doesnt mind, bros here can PM me for her contact. Help her abit. Im not a OKT for sure.

warrenwarren999
15-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi feliphile

could you pm me the contact for her... thanks a million

really appreciate it

warren

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 01:30 PM
The F Cup PRC has allowed me to distribute her numbers to bros here. Therefore, as a respect to the threadster for the lobang, im seeking his permission to pass her number. If he doesnt mind, bros here can PM me for her contact. Help her abit. Im not a OKT for sure.

Eh...if the threadster said ok, those with minimum 20 rept pts can get the contact from me. This is to screen potential customers. Sorry abt that. :o

Artic
15-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Eh...if the threadster said ok, those with minimum 20 rept pts can get the contact from me. This is to screen potential customers. Sorry abt that. :o

Do i qualify?? Pm me lor.....:D

jul78
15-12-2005, 04:21 PM
ok... tks bro feliphile for the contact.... call her up n book a session wif her yesterday... went to pick her n proceed to hotel...tcss for a while then bath.. sop lor... her f cup is real.. real n soft plus pinkish nipples.. catbath... followed by bj n then fj... she is real wet... riding on top of me n side ways then back facing me then face me again... all these done without taking out my small head...hehehe.. then followed by missionary... pump her real hard... the harder u pump the wetter she gets... ends wif doggie.. my fave..after tat lie down rest n tcss then bath then send her to shopping..hehe..she is quite pretty.. not really chubby... she big bone lor.. got flat tummy.. very gf feeling... tks bro for the gem... fantastic...:D

Boobs > 40F
Ht > 1.63m
Looks >8/10
Boobs >10/10
bj >8/10 with tongue stud.Can do with more practise
Fj > 9/10 tight with moanings tho muffled
Attitude > 10/10 eager to please. gf feeling
Damage > $80+$20(room)
RTF > yes yes yes....:D

hotdevil
15-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I've also tried her yesterday :D She is a real nice gal with real huge soft neh neh that u luv to touch squeeze n play with :D

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Do i qualify?? Pm me lor.....:D

Wah bro, if you dont qualify, i dont know who will qualify. Lol :D . Check your PM

newlander74
15-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Big thank you to Bro Feliphile for the Big Tits contact

Called this morning to meet her during my lunch time. Went to pick her n proceed to hotel, can see that her shirt is too small for her Big Tits. Arrived inside the hotel, tcss for a while then bath. She focus on my didi and cleaned every inches of my didi whilst my hands focus on her soft F cup tits, fingers caressing her pinkish nipples and twisting them.

Back on the bed, catbath my whole body and then BJ awhile and asked me to mount her. Pumped her in missionary, pumped her in slow motion and then to faster pace. Her moaning started to roar! When I felt the urge of ejaculation, I quickly pulled out my didi and rode her in doggie position. Asking her to face the wall with mirror, whilst pumping her, can see her 2 big melons bouncing left & right. Staring at the mirror and a few more thrust, finally cum.

Tits= 40F, YUMMY YUMMY
Looks= 7/10, chubby face but skin very fair & smooth
BJ= 5/10, just a few in & out movements
FJ= 8/10, tight and very wet
Attitude= 4/10, Too eager to FINISH UP the job (40 mins I am out of the room)
Damage= $80+$20(room)

RTF= May not. Maybe due to highly advertised in this forum, there are so many calls during the 40mins activity. And one of this cheongsters, really one kind. First call, asked her whether does she know where to find good $10 hotel, she said she dont know. Second call, asked her to meet him at Lor 18 at this cheap budget hotel at xxxxhours, she said she doesnt want. 3rd call, persuade her to meet at the cheap hotel, she rejected. Then 4th call, persuaded again..........This went on till the 6th call and finally she told her off. Hey, brother don't JAM up her line for such arrangement leh, make an appt need to call so many times.

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Bro feliphile has not replied me yet but neverthless, those with minimum 20 rept pts who wants her contact, please PM me. Yes, I have just took 4 nude photos and one very steamy video of her playing her boobs today. If interested, please PM me. She will be leaving for china on 2nd Jan, so bros who want to try her, please do so. :)

iceman6186
15-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi feliphile bro,

May I have her contact and vid, please? Would appreciate if you can PM at [email protected], please.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers and have a great week ahead.

Ah cool
15-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Bro,
Kinldy PM me the number.Thanks alot

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 10:36 PM
As a teaser, i will attached one link to one of the photos i took of her today.

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture18zd.jpg

bbailey
15-12-2005, 11:10 PM
onlytell bro,
thanks for ur photo...a pic really says a thousand words.
now i'm mulling at home, thinking over wat i hv been missing.
sigh...Hv fun guys...dun squeeze all the milk finish hor.

suts
15-12-2005, 11:29 PM
bro,can pm mi her contact??

suts
15-12-2005, 11:31 PM
bro,can pm mi her contact??:)

onlytellu
15-12-2005, 11:51 PM
bro,can pm mi her contact??:)

Sorry, but no. You need a minimum 20 rept pts to get the contact from me.

feliphile
16-12-2005, 12:17 AM

Yeah carry on, im too busy with work to reply so many pple liao.

onlytellu
16-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah carry on, im too busy with work to reply so many pple liao.

ok thanks.

hotarrow1
16-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Bro Feli n bro Onlytellu,

may I have the contact? I'm coming down from KL this weekend just for the 40F boobs!
Thanks!

onlytellu
16-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Bro Feli n bro Onlytellu,

may I have the contact? I'm coming down from KL this weekend just for the 40F boobs!
Thanks!

Bro, cannot lah...ur rept pts not enuff. Sorry ah.

TBonez
16-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Had a session with the F-Cup contact given by bro Feliphile this afternoon... 1st look, her dressing is abit or-biang... But what the heck, she's gonna take off everything anyway so after tcss for awhile, proceed to bath, touchy here touchy there, pretty SOP.

Next proceeded to bed and start the action. Personally I would say that the girl's got a cute face but she's definitely not the hourglass small waist figure type... more like the chubby and alittle big bone type. Not that I mind anyway. Overall I would feel that her attitude is good too. Definitely warmed up to each other after awhile.

Looks= 7/10 (cute chubby face and fair skin)
Tits= 9/10 (used to have a gf who is D-cup, but these pair definitely win hands-down, no horse run!)
BJ= 5/10 (SOP)
FJ= 8/10 (can definitely feel her tight suction down there)
Damage= $80+$20 (room)

Once again bro Feliphile, thanks alot for sharing the contact!

onlytellu
17-12-2005, 11:54 AM
2nd cockteaser

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture31iq.jpg

hotarrow1
17-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Bro, cannot lah...ur rept pts not enuff. Sorry ah.

Bro,

No problem, I understand that:(
Thanks for sharing this info and pic! If you come up KL and need a Malay girl FL, do let me know. Got 1 lubang;)

feliphile
17-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi to all bros who have her number. I received this message from a guy called Terenz. It reads -

Hi Bro,

I saw ur adv in the forum.. Can share papaya PRC FL s contact? My mobile s 92432704.. My email s [email protected].. Hope to hear from her soon.. Thanks

Terenz

Well Mr Terenz, mine isn't an advert. Its a FIELD REPORT for boob hunters for boob lurvers like me. I'm sharing here cos there are a lot of us who adore big boobies, and I have gotten a fair share of contacts from this forum as well.
Due to someone voicing suspicions you are an okt, or are e777, I have declined to give you the girls number.

The rest of you, pls refrain from passing her number to him as well, or to other suspected okts. THese guys know that she is popular and want to make money from these poor girls. I mean, just look at the email addy! "quickie 4 cash" :mad:

hotarrow1
17-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Bro Feliphice,

Well Done!!!

thedoc101
17-12-2005, 02:53 PM

Hi Bro

PLease share the contact details with me ... can't wait to check her out !

Thanks

KatoeyLover69
17-12-2005, 03:05 PM
2nd cockteaser

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture31iq.jpg

Wah lau......... DAMN BIG !!! :p Buay tahan !!!!!!

Can do tits-fuck or not ???

Does she do BBBJ and ' 69 ' ???

[SOG]
17-12-2005, 04:45 PM
hey bro feliphile,

awesome investigation.

however.. um, maybe its not such a good idea to post his email/hp ya know?
just a thought.

onlytellu
17-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Wah lau......... DAMN BIG !!! :p Buay tahan !!!!!!

Can do tits-fuck or not ???

Does she do BBBJ and ' 69 ' ???

Hahhaa..buay tahan book her and u can touch her neh neh. You have to ask her yourself but BBBJ is a no no..she's very particular abt hygiene.

ben_cooldude
19-12-2005, 07:28 PM
thanks bro onlytellu for the contact, cannot resist the temptation to give caiyan a shot since i'm an ardent boobs lover.

had a sexxion with her this afternoon, quite a last minute arrangement and was glad she was available at the desired time. quite the usual sop (i undressed, she undressed, i bath, she bath,i rub rbu her, she rub rub me, blah blah ...) so skip this. my comment for her :

looks : 7 (she is actually quite good looking)
boobs : 9 (a bit saggy)
body : 6.5 (pleasantly bah bah but not obese)
bj : 6
fj : 7.5 (she sure knows how to moan ! :D )
overall : 7.5
damage : 80 + 20 (room)

best part of it was that she didn't rush throughout the sexxion and if fact, after the bonk, she stayed to tcss b4 i have to leave due call fm OC :eek:

for those bros that haven't tried her, IMHO you won't regret it. thanks bro onlytellu again !

bonkudear
19-12-2005, 07:52 PM
thks to bro onlytellu for caiyun's contact.
overall a decent session. looks and figure wise, as per previous FRs by bros already. but service and attitude wise, would give her an 8/10.
pretty good value for $80.
told me that she'd be leaving our shores soon during my post-coital smoke. so bros who want to try her, better pm bro onlytellu soon!
cheers!;)

twobucks
19-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Uh... Im not sure who should I PM for contact number, or should I just post my request here? Anyway, I have posted my request here, can any bro 行行好?:)

Thanks first, I will up you and post my FR here.

feliphile
20-12-2005, 01:23 AM
']hey bro feliphile,

awesome investigation.

however.. um, maybe its not such a good idea to post his email/hp ya know?
just a thought.

The fella has openly given his number in certain threads here. So its not a big deal to me. I dun give a damn if okts wanna do their biz, in fact i have used their services before. The fact is some of these girls pay their agents big money to come to Singapore to do business...and its just indecent the kinda cut some of the okts take. I wont need to name pple, but i've had okt girls come to me after i have tried them to ask me to write FRs on them so they dun have to rely on the okts. If they are doing this they must be really desperate. Caiyan is a gem and there is no way im letting her get exploited by anyone.

Anyway to the rest of the brothers who have tried Caiyan, I'm glad u guys had a good time! Do remember to post a heads up to feliphile if u all find some big boobies around, eh? :D

Lastly, to the guys whom i havent replied to in this thread, i probably havent given u her contact as u all have too few posts for me to verify your authencity and reliability. Not to worry though - if u all read my post carefully, u will know where to find Caiyan. its not hard to take a short stroll down the lane she and many others stand n just make her an offer on the spot. Gd luck.

wildbeast
20-12-2005, 06:40 PM
After reading so many positive FRs on Cai Yan, and after obtaining the HP and Vidz from Bro threadstarter (Many Thanks again !!!!) for abt a week, I finally unloaded my urge in her this afternoon.

Will touch on highlights and omit the S.O.P. :D

She arrived in big black Tee and super short denim skirt. Covering her assets well and then lift up to surprise u later. Heeee....

Small saga happened after then. Bro who wanna bonk her may want to take note here. She insists I pay her $80 upfront. Out of question for me after one very bad experience yrs ago. PAY ONLY AFTER QC, SO THAT BARGAINING POWER STILL IN OUR HANDS. She even offer to call it a quit and refund my $20 hotel charge. Veri cool to me! Finally, the small head OVERRULED the thinking head and gave in. I paid her $40 and told her the rest after game over! Dat settled it and both happy again! She claims this is her practice, I dun think so!!! Juz for bros to take note of this hor. :mad:

Both naked and OMG...... sexy big pinkish aerola and beautiful pink nipples.... BTH, lick and suck and caress like a desperate big baby...heavenly.... heee.... smooth fair skin. Her soft big F cups kena heavy mouth/hands bombardment for at least 10 mins. Shiok!!! I am a BOOBS lover. Sori. Still hard now while writing and thinking.....

She BJ me with cap. When is hard, I lay on her missionary thruout and keep sucking and licking her juicy melon tits at the same time till I CUM. I Dun bother to change position cos her PUSSY CLAMPING skill on ur dick GDS (GOD DAMNED SONG)...

Some IMHO findings:-

Looks
Pretty! Just dat youthful, slight arrogant and confident beauty to me.

Body
Not fat. Voluptuous to better descibe her.

Service and Attitude
GOOD! At least no HP while F##KING and she trys hard to please and arouse you with her moans and dirty talking, though it feels fake to me. This is COMMITTMENT IN SERVICE I guess. Heeee.....

RTF
Yup! Said she leaving in a few days time and will re-enter. Dunno when too. Juz wait and see lo.

Dats all folks..... Thanks.

hotdevil
20-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Small saga happened after then. Bro who wanna bonk her may want to take note here. She insists I pay her $80 upfront. Out of question for me after one very bad experience yrs ago. PAY ONLY AFTER QC, SO THAT BARGAINING POWER STILL IN OUR HANDS. She even offer to call it a quit and refund my $20 hotel charge. Veri cool to me! Finally, the small head OVERRULED the thinking head and gave in. I paid her $40 and told her the rest after game over! Dat settled it and both happy again! She claims this is her practice, I dun think so!!! Juz for bros to take note of this hor. :mad:

Are you kidding me? I thought its standard rule that we pay the FL 1st before bonking her.

(.)(.) lover
21-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Hi bro

Can I have the contact?

Thanks

Dancing
21-12-2005, 06:08 AM
Bro feliphile, can i have the contact and vid pls?? thanks. Hope that i am qualify to get it :p

onlytellu
21-12-2005, 10:42 AM
To all bros, sorry for the late reply, please check your PM. My frd from taiwan just arrived so busy entertaining her. Hehehee!!!

wildbeast
21-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Are you kidding me? I thought its standard rule that we pay the FL 1st before bonking her.

I m not kidding u. U may wanna check with ur pals, otherwise, ur LUCK must be veri good to always pay upfront and sextisfied. Cai Yan is few FL I hv to ask for $ b4 sexxion. :cool:

hotdevil
21-12-2005, 12:27 PM
I m not kidding u. U may wanna check with ur pals, otherwise, ur LUCK must be veri good to always pay upfront and sextisfied. Cai Yan is few FL I hv to ask for $ b4 sexxion. :cool:

U better check with the samsters here. It is standard that we pay the FL upfront 1st.

liverpool_kop
21-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Any bro here mind PM her number. Bro Feliphile PM Box is full. I cannot tahan liao when I saw the fucking big boobs some bro posted here.

wildbeast
21-12-2005, 01:27 PM
U better check with the samsters here. It is standard that we pay the FL upfront 1st.

Hmm... weird. she is only one of the two FLs I tried out of so many to ask for $$$ first. Anyway, thanks for ur prompt. Happy bonking and cheers....

Honey Boon
21-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Bro, if u think I am realiable, can you pm me the her contacts and video, thanks. :)

Boobster
21-12-2005, 05:29 PM
bro...due to my low points, i abit paiseh ask fo her contact..but then if u think i can then pls PM me contacts....thanks

Hotrod40
21-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Hi feliphile

Saw your FR and would really luv to try this gem of urs. I'm a boobs lover and this will be an eye opener for me ..

Could you pm me her contacts ? will post a FR after trying

Cheers

NiceGuyConan
21-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd like the contact as well...low rep here, but I'd appreciate it.

CumExplorer
21-12-2005, 11:37 PM

Standard practice is we pay FL after the services.:D
So far only on two case FL want to pay 1st, and both services lousy.:mad:

Analass
21-12-2005, 11:55 PM
To all bros, sorry for the late reply, please check your PM. My frd from taiwan just arrived so busy entertaining her. Hehehee!!!

Hi bro this F cup seem to good to be miss, care to share her contact. Thanks

amkguy80
22-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Hey bro, would love to try her out. Care to PM me her contacts? Just got my pay so its time to my little bro to exercise ;) Thanks!

hotdevil
22-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Standard practice is we pay FL after the services.:D
So far only on two case FL want to pay 1st, and both services lousy.:mad:

I dun tink so. Last time I check it is the other way round. It is advisable that the FL collect the money before carrying out the job, coz some customers may refuse to pay in the end.

Optimus_Prime
22-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Always pay after.... SOP.
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

onlytellu
22-12-2005, 11:08 AM
All bros who wants her contact must have at least 20 rept pts. Sorry. This is to screen for potential customers. I dont want any okt, number collectors or AV police to get her number. Those who have less than 20 pts sorry, please do something to increase your pts etc..contribute to sammyboy exchange link and please do not PM me if u do have less than 20 pts. Thanks:o

Honey Boon
22-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Bro, am I qualified? :)

All bros who wants her contact must have at least 20 rept pts. Sorry. This is to screen for potential customers. I dont want any okt, number collectors or AV police to get her number. Those who have less than 20 pts sorry, please do something to increase your pts etc..contribute to sammyboy exchange link and please do not PM me if u do have less than 20 pts. Thanks:o

titts82002
22-12-2005, 07:02 PM
hi,
thanks bro threadstarter on this lobang..

I went for an 'interview' with her..:)
keep the report short, as many bros have already mentioned her services, damages, stats..

Key findings in this "interview" (:p )
a) looks - she looks nice in some angle, others wise, she is with a'fleshy' face
b) boobs - in our bra cup context, she is cup C++/D. Real, juicy and ripe type. Nipples light brown with right size.
c) Figure - ok, voluptuous fleshy side
d) pussy- bushy.
titts

onlytellu
22-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Bro, am I qualified? :)

Bro, u qualify of course. Send u a PM..check your inbox. Happy Bonking!! :)

yopimax
22-12-2005, 09:28 PM
dear threadstarter, can i have the contact? your box full liao

thx a lot

TNNlover
23-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Tried this gal. I am really captivated by her... dunno if its her looks or breasts or what. But personally, fallin for her is simply self destruction. She, like most gals who come to make money, won't have feelings for u. I am not saying that she is a bad woman...I am so attracted to her and she dun even allow me to suck her tits. my goodness... She said she didn't blame the guy that gave her a bite on her tit, leaving a scar, because she said its "moment kind of thingy" but for me, i acted despo at first. Chey.. i can also act cool at first if i wanna... aiyah... but sometimes when u start off on the wrong footing, everything else is wrong... Well, not much sexual adventure with her. She dun even allow me to suck her tits... and she still can say she is comfortable with me, ask me if she treated me well and that i am not that bad looking... sometimes, read the actions than the words yeah...

Titt bro there.. i guess u r right... she is a D cupper by international standard.
But her face is pretty big though... maybe big boned. But she is a cool woman and i wonder if i find her attractive that way...

onlytellu
23-12-2005, 05:10 PM
She dun even allow me to suck her tits... and she still can say she is comfortable with me, ask me if she treated me well and that i am not that bad looking... sometimes, read the actions than the words yeah...

Titt bro there.. i guess u r right... she is a D cupper by international standard.
But her face is pretty big though... maybe big boned. But she is a cool woman and i wonder if i find her attractive that way...

Bro, just fuck and forget lah. You will only get yourself burnt in the end, get a proper girl to fall in love with. But i wonder why she didnt let u suck her tits leh? :confused:

TNNlover
23-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the tip bro... sucking tits and falling in love are different things to me. Actually if i really like someone, sex is really secondary... But i just feel very mistreated when everyone else is having a melon feast and she's trying to "cut" me. I pay the same amount as others. Maybe sometimes, it doesn't pay to be nice... aiyah... just fusk and forget lah...

juzjoin
23-12-2005, 06:58 PM
holy cow, how can i miss such thread... can thread stater or kind samsters pm me her contact....

blueviolets2nd
23-12-2005, 08:31 PM
could feliphile please give me the contact info?
private message to you was "bonked" back
email me at [email protected]
thank a lot

onlytellu
23-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Just to inform all bros here that she has been arrested by AV Police yesterday. So don't PM me for contact anymore. If you want to see her in china, maybe u can get her number in china from me. :o Lastly, she would like to thank all the bros here who patronised her and she had an enjoyable period in Singapore.

blueviolets2nd
23-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Just to inform all bros here that she has been arrested by AV Police yesterday. So don't PM me for contact anymore. If you want to see her in china, maybe u can get her number in china from me. :o Lastly, she would like to thank all the bros here who patronised her and she had an enjoyable period in Singapore.

is she being deported? could you let me know her number in china?
email: [email protected]
thanks

feliphile
24-12-2005, 04:50 AM
Received a call from her today, and yes, she was caught last night in one of a series of never ending raids at the Golden Triangle. In my opinion, the tactic deployed by the AV is to have a few police cars with their lights blaring to give everyone a scare first... that is only the decoy, as the moment the local mafu give their thumbs up to signal the all clear, the AV will suddenly pop out from the nearby innocuous looking van that is so damn well disguised no one realises there are tons of handcuffs hanging inside.

Anyway, i digress...I met up with CY near her home today and had a good talk with her. For those of you who are interested, she is from Chong Qing...and has been in this business for about a year and a half since her early days working in a ktv in guangzhou. She thanked me for introducing all u guys who had called her up and patronised her business and remarked that Singapore dudes are much better mannered and treat women much better than she is accustomed to back home. There are a couple of gentlemen here who really tipped her well! :) However, she did tell me that there were times when she was rather turned off by certain customers who were late or played her out, or were rude and ungentlemanly in bed, but overall, she said she had met some really cool customers. Here's one tip for u guys though: she doesn't like showy guys who shower her with a lot of sweet talking and bullshit, so just go in and be classy and polite and u will have a good time!

Sadly, the result of her being caught last night is that she has to leave by the 28th of this month. Good news is...you all have 3 more days to patronise her, after which u will not see her again for at least 3 years here in SIngapore. Therefore, as a favour to her, I have done a mass clearing of my mailbox, and I will entertain requests for her contact from those who are still keen to get it so long as u don't have negative points or a bad rep.

jon2000sg
24-12-2005, 05:21 AM
hi bro, would you be kind enuff to pass me her contact before
she leaves.

pls email: [email protected]
or PM me.

THANK YOU

titts82002
24-12-2005, 07:20 AM
sad to hear that...:(

titts

TNNlover
24-12-2005, 10:02 AM
I was really stunned to hear that... There goes my papayas, although can only touch cannot taste. Maybe have to go to the market now to get. i thought they just had a raid on Mon or Tue as 1 of the gals in the Golden Triangle was tellin me. These raids are coming fast and furious.

juzjoin
24-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Sadly, the result of her being caught last night is that she has to leave by the 28th of this month. Good news is...you all have 3 more days to patronise her, after which u will not see her again for at least 3 years here in SIngapore. Therefore, as a favour to her, I have done a mass clearing of my mailbox, and I will entertain requests for her contact from those who are still keen to get it so long as u don't have negative points or a bad rep.
tks 4 the lobang...:D

Castrol
25-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Sadly, the result of her being caught last night is that she has to leave by the 28th of this month. .

alamak, i called her a few days ago in the morning hoping for a lunchtime bonk, but she said she was still sleeping...

thanks to bro feliphile for the discovery and bro onlytellu for the contact. seems like i may not be able to leave my fingerprints on her F boobs this time... :(

Optimus_Prime
25-12-2005, 05:29 PM
alamak, i called her a few days ago in the morning hoping for a lunchtime bonk, but she said she was still sleeping...

thanks to bro feliphile for the discovery and bro onlytellu for the contact. seems like i may not be able to leave my fingerprints on her F boobs this time... :(Bro Castrol,
Would expect u and bro shiokday to have left your paw prints and other sticky residue on her long long ago... F Cup leh !!!
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Raiko
25-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey Bro feliphile,

can pm me the contacts, or email to [email protected]. Thks a lot. Hope i'm not too late to join in the f-cup adventure :)

Rgds,
Raiko

DexDJ
26-12-2005, 03:40 AM
Hi all,

many thanks to bro feliphile that i am able to post a FR on this huge titties PRC FL..

It started off like this..

I was at some seedy karaoke pub with my brudder at Lucky Plaza (yes, filipino) whose gf was working there. Drank about 5 jugs of beers and I left the place at around 1.15am. Felt horny so decided to call her and make an appointment. The meeting was set at 1.30am and I had to book a room at any hotel along Lorong 14 but unfortunately, when i reached there, i forgot to bring any of my IDs along with me so called her and she said she'll bring her temporary ID documents (no passport cause was in the possession of ICA. she was caught). Then she postponed to 2am so i jalan jalan and took a look at the other gals first.. I must admit, the gals are becoming more and more chio. There was one who was bespectacled and looked sooooo innocent and demure.. hmmm.. think i'm gonna go back there to try her.

Anyway, after 'sightseeing' i went to makan prawn noodles.. makan finish, had to sips of my teh-o and she called. She was already waiting at 81. I can't wait to see those titties all the bros here who have been talking about. When i reached there, the moment i saw her, i knew it was her. The reasons are obvious. So proceeded to book a room and up to the room we go. I must say that, according to me, she's quite a looker. Good white skin, big eyes, sweet smile and of course, those lovely 38F jugs hanging in her black lacy with flower patterns bra, waiting for me to 'devour' them. In the lift, she started to be like a gf to me cause, she held my hands, wiped my face abit with her tissue. Then went into the room, she gave me a peck on my lips and addressed me as 'lao gong (!!!) wo men qu chong liang..'. So she undressed, took off her super mini black flare skirt and tube top. I undressed too.. couldn't believe me eyes when i saw her tits when she took off bra!! It's HUGE for a girl her size! I took off everything and she took my hands and led me into the bath. she showered me from top to bottom, front and back. Thereafter, she paid more attention to my 'brudder'. Then she catbath abit in the shower. I stepped outta the shower and dried myself and she took hers.

I lied on the bed waiting for her and when she joined me in bed, she was not being merciful to me at all. She kissed, licked, sucked both my nipples whilst one hand was playing with my little brother. BBBJ me and i took every opportunity to massage, squeeze and tweaked (her nipples) those 38F jugs. Then she capped me and gave me a BJ, not exactly mind-blowing (pun not intended) but on a scale of 10, i'd give her a 7 or 7.5. After about 10mins of being 'served', she rode me. Those knockers just can't stay still! She first started with her facing me.. then she turned to her right, then her back was facing me, then to my right and then back to face me again. This part lasted about 10mins too and she went 'around' me twice! Out of the blue, her phone rang and she excused herself to the pickup her phone which was inside her bag, inside the toilet. As I wanted to rinse my mouth, i too proceeded to the toilet and rinsed me mouth. After rinsing, her conversation ended too. She then kneeled down, in the toilet and infront of the mirror, she gave me BJ again. This time, even tho the BJ was short, she wanted me to fcuk her right there and I had the luxury of seeing her getting banged by me by the reflection of the bathroom mirror. Her tits was swinging, knocking into each other.. cannot tahan. I then moved her into the room's mirror and fucked her again but this time, I lifted up her left leg up onto the dressing table and continued fucking her. After about 10mins, i think both of us are pretty tired and we continued on the bed. Whilst fuckin her in missionay position, i continued to squeeze those jugs and with her moaning and almost screaming 'lao gong, ni de hao da.. lao gong, tai shuang le..' I almost came. I slowed down and continued pumping but albeit slowly BUT DEEPLY.. hahaha! Then she said she's coming and i told her let's come together.. alamak.. I came first then she came. Oh, she allowed me to french her too. We kissed like never before, tongue and all.

Then she proceeded to wash up.. blah blah blah.. the rest of the story are obvious.

For brothers who have her contact, please give her as much support as possible cause after my 'transaction' with her, she said she's gonna go downstairs and wait for more customers. With her kind of service, body and looks, she can easily fetch at least S$120.00. By the way, I confirmed with her that she was really arrested by the authorities and will be leaving SG on 27th Dec 05, departure time is 10.30am. I saw her temporary ID documents provided by ICA too. Do give her as much support as possible brothers...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 8/10 (ideal height for her.. and me! about 1.63m)
Tits: 38F (9.9/10!!!)
Service: To me, it was fantastico!!! I will be paying her a visit again before she leaves.
BBBJ: Too short for my liking
Attitude: Very good! Like gf man! hold hands, address me as 'lao gong' and all..
RTF: Most definitely! (especially for those who are into jugs and good service!)

Just remember, she's flying off on 27th Dec 05 at 1030am...

Happy bonking bros!

DAMAGE: S$80 + S$20 (room charges at 81) + S$2 (condoms)

Honey Boon
27-12-2005, 09:46 AM
I think she must be on her way to Changi Airport now. Sigh......... no chance to try her liao. :(

Shiokday
27-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Would expect u and bro shiokday to have left your paw prints and other sticky residue on her long long ago... F Cup leh !!!
CUP F !!! Bloody hell...how cum i nvr read this thread? *bang head*....:(

DexDJ
27-12-2005, 10:11 AM
ya bros.. she's in the airport already, just called her to wish her a smooth and safe journey home.. Most probably will visit her in Guang Dong next year...

Castrol
27-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Bro Castrol,
Would expect u and bro shiokday to have left your paw prints and other sticky residue on her long long ago...

i have very sad paws now... :(

CUP F !!! Bloody hell...how cum i nvr read this thread? *bang head*....

she's still in the airport now if you want to catch her, her seat no is 36F... :D

Shiokday
27-12-2005, 12:19 PM
she's still in the airport now if you want to catch her, her seat no is 36F...
lidat i must quickly go to the airport to ask her to polish my aeroplane head...:p

i have very sad paws now...
why? quick tell us how many big melons u have sequeezed recently...:D

Castrol
27-12-2005, 12:34 PM
why? quick tell us how many big melons u have sequeezed recently...:

i see many big melons around the shopping centre where my opeed is located but none brush against my elbows yet... :p

oh ya hello, you MIA so long went to christmas island play with the big coconuts is it? :D

Shiokday
27-12-2005, 12:48 PM
i see many big melons around the shopping centre where my opeed is located but none brush against my elbows yet...
mia ka ka...they were brushing ur didi rite?:D

oh ya hello, you MIA so long went to christmas island play with the big coconuts is it?
er...i only know there got those small little red crabs...:eek:

Peter8
27-12-2005, 02:48 PM
If you tell the airport the plane has two 40F BOMBS, may be the flight can be delay!:D

Castrol
27-12-2005, 02:53 PM
er...i only know there got those small little red crabs...:eek:

then i wouldnt bonk on those beaches if i were you... :D

Shiokday
27-12-2005, 03:14 PM
If you tell the airport the plane has two 40F BOMBS, may be the flight can be delay!:D
and we can disguise ourselves as the bomb squad ppl to check out those bombs on the plane...goot idea...:D

Shiokday
27-12-2005, 03:18 PM
paiseh to bro feliphile for hijacking ur thread...i got carried away with those big bombs...:D ...i am out of here...