PDA

View Full Version : Arrival of SYT China Dolls 4

ChinaDoll
08-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi bros,

Was introduced to these two new China Dolls and was told that they just arrived from mainland. The details of these China Dolls are as follow: -

Name: Zi Zi (姿姿)
Height: 1.65m
Stats: 34C-25-35
Remark: Youthful and Clean Looking Doll.

Name: Jia Jia (佳佳)
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 49kg
Stats: 35C-25-36
Remark: A Doll with Sultry and Seductive Appearance. (when she looked at me)

Damage: 120 per shot / hr

Interested bro, please pm me your name, email address and local contact number and, in return, will reply with the contact of these gals where you can call them directly.

ChinaDoll
08-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi bros,

My apologisea as I had missed out accidentially on another China Doll and her details as follow: -

Name: Wei Wei (薇薇)
Height: 1.62m
Stats: 33B-25-35
Remark: A Doll who is Horny and Sultry.

Damage: 120 per shot / hr

Interested bro, please pm me your name, email address and local contact number and, in return, will reply with the contact of these gals.

greasebee
09-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi brother
I would like to try
Samuel
[email protected]
9796xxxx
thanks

Tuzi9394
11-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Hi bro,

If possible, also pmed me the contact for these new dolls. I had already pmed you my personal info on your thread on Arrival of SYT China Dolls 3. Thanks.

ChinaDoll
13-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Today I was informed that there was this guy made used of another identity and went around to where these dolls are staying with camera trying to take their photo. After further clarification, I found out that he is actually an OKT and was trying to take a cut from this gals. These gals are here to make a living and yet he is trying to use this kind of despicable way. With that, the gals are very angry and unhappy about the incident. Hence, I decided that I will expose the true identity of this guy.

This fellow is known as Terenz, his email is [email protected] and his mobile is 9243-xxxx plus he also another identity of none other than the OKT that also known as e777 in this forum here.

What a bast***!!! :mad: Yet trying to take a cut from these gals. Bros, pardon me for being rude as I feel damn pity to these gals where I was sharing out the contacts here to help them out and yet someone are trying to take the advantage.

boyboy_25
13-12-2005, 10:31 PM
I agree with Brudder ChinaDoll...

We should highlight to the samsters about this type of people (e777/Terenz ) in the forum. And such action should not be allowed. :mad:
Should blacklist or ban such person.

And, I too feel pity for to these gals (spending money to come here) who are making a living from such trade and get advantage by okt.

boyboy_25
13-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Totally agreed with Brudder ChinaDoll.

(Terenz/e777) is such a BAST*** .
Those gals come from far away to be here to make some decent money by themselves (that's why all FL) and this BAST*** (Terenz/e777) tried to be their OKT. What right does he have? :mad:
So despicable ....

We should blacklist and expose out such SH*T people in the forum.
You have done a great job for exposing him.

boyboy_25
13-12-2005, 10:46 PM
After reading, it make me very angry on this BAST***.
Totally agreed with brudder ChinaDoll. You're trying to contribute and someone tried to take adv of it.
These gals come from far away to make a decent living by themselves and this BAST*** want to be their okt. What right does he have? Sh**.
This despicable okt should be ban from the forum.
And it's a good thing that he's being exposed.

Bro, you're "Xin Xia Zhang Yi" lei.

Accord_JDM
14-12-2005, 12:43 AM
OMG...
so surprised to learn that bro e777 did this...

i tot he is quite a reputable OKT with lobang for many girls or different races under him as shown in the photos from his yahoo group...

elvee123
14-12-2005, 01:01 AM
!!!!! this is definitely big big news.. OMG... i cant believe it :eek:

Just_Do_It
14-12-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi Bro

Does they do overnight? At what rate?

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 01:42 AM
I am really surprised and disappointed at this discovery. I also thought that he wuz a reputable bro who would not resort to this.

e777
14-12-2005, 01:58 AM
This fellow is known as Terenz, his email is [email protected] and his mobile is 9243-xxxx plus he also another identity of none other than the OKT that also known as e777 in this forum here.

What a bast***!!! :mad: Yet trying to take a cut from these gals. Bros, pardon me for being rude as I feel damn pity to these gals where I was sharing out the contacts here to help them out and yet someone are trying to take the advantage.
Bro ChinaDoll,
I was not involve in this and you can check with the relevant party who did that. Please check who and when the incident happen. No doubt you did try to intro some gals but some of these gals did have 'other' people introducing them. I can provide the various links and maybe some others are doing it.
If you mention it was me, then you are wrong as I did not approach them.

patpat
14-12-2005, 01:58 PM
personally i dont think e777 will do this, although i may not have try out his gal but from the phone conversation with him i can tell that he is a nice guy.... he din even push me for his gal even i had call him/sms him asking the stock he have, he just answer to all my queries whenever i have...

plastictoy
14-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Bro chinadoll, I too feel and think that bro e777 would not have scooped to this level of lowness. Perhaps you could look deep into this matter before jumping to matters. Just a two cents worth of thought.

BMW520_M
14-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Have pm you leh?

Rof|maoxz
14-12-2005, 04:15 PM

After reading, it make me very angry on this BAST***.
Totally agreed with brudder ChinaDoll. You're trying to contribute and someone tried to take adv of it.
These gals come from far away to make a decent living by themselves and this BAST*** want to be their okt. What right does he have? Sh**.
This despicable okt should be ban from the forum.
And it's a good thing that he's being exposed.

Bro, you're "Xin Xia Zhang Yi" lei.

Boy, why muz you post 3 times to vent your fustrations? Seems like you know something or you trying to stir shit in here. :cool:

boyboy_25
14-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Brudder Rof|maoxz,

Not i want to stir the SH*T 3x lah..
Yesterday night, i only want to write once but then when posting it say "technical error" so tr to post another time loh. Then again, it prompt "technical error" again! So tried on the 3rd time and Wham! Technical Error again while posting then dun post liao.

Juz now just check then found out got 3...:eek:
Sorii...

boyboy_25
14-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Bro Rof|maoxz, not i want to post 3x... System problem leii...
Post 1st and 2nd time, it give techincal error so post the 3rd time loh...:confused:

And pasei about that...:p

And to bro e777, sorry about the words used that might have flame you if you're not the 1 that harass those gal. sori...

sex0l0gy
14-12-2005, 10:35 PM
I tink tat this kinda of ppl got nothing to do during their school holiday... post 3 time one shot.. but all the same comments... reali got time, go library to read some book lah.. Dun even noe who is rite, who is wrong... still dare to post tis kind of comment. Wat are you trying to stir.. chicken soup.

ChinaDoll
15-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Bro ChinaDoll,
I was not involve in this and you can check with the relevant party who did that. Please check who and when the incident happen. No doubt you did try to intro some gals but some of these gals did have 'other' people introducing them. I can provide the various links and maybe some others are doing it.
If you mention it was me, then you are wrong as I did not approach them.

EH...If the gals know your FXXKING Face..how can that be wrong?? There is no smoke without fire Mr e777. The rest of you can believe what you wanna believe. Anyway this is not the first time....

Many IDs many approaches...just to keep the e777 'business' alive. No problem...that's your business but if the gals are not interested, dont bring your GODDAMN camera and try again and again...

Sorry Bros for my language. This slimeball parasite OKT is trying to cover his tracks.

:mad:

ChinaDoll
15-12-2005, 05:28 PM
EH...If the gals know your FXXKING Face..how can that be wrong?? There is no smoke without fire Mr e777. The rest of you can believe what you wanna believe. Anyway this is not the first time....

Many IDs many approaches...just to keep the e777 'business' alive. No problem...that's your business but if the gals are not interested, dont bring your GODDAMN camera and try again and again...

Sorry Bros for my language. This slimeball parasite OKT is trying to cover his tracks.

:mad:

Bros, may also refer here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1295063#post1295063 for more info.