PDA

View Full Version : Malay Gals

headwax
18-06-2002, 10:21 AM
Any 1 tried malay gals in PT? any good recommandations?

Tommy Suharto
18-06-2002, 06:11 PM
what is PT?
any way any bros here care to recommend KTV with malay girls

"MAN" i misses those days......

:confused:

MYAHLIAN
09-07-2002, 12:53 AM
Go KL, De BOSS KTV
very shiok malay girls
300RM follow u all day. SONG SONGphpinfo();

buzzell
18-07-2002, 03:45 PM
u can try h/12, there is only malay girls in there.. bbbj so-so.. but can do back door... $30.

headwax
19-07-2002, 06:45 AM
Thanz brudder, btw which particular malay gal can do backdoor?

chachai
20-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by MYAHLIAN
Go KL, De BOSS KTV
very shiok malay girls

Care to explain in more details like
- 300RM is to book her out for whole day?
- Need to book a KTV room or not?
- etc

thks

Wakane
01-08-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by MYAHLIAN
Go KL, De BOSS KTV
very shiok malay girls

Hi, Bro MyAhlian!

Can I just like go to the KTV and choose a girl overnite and them bring her to hotel?

I usually go solo lar, so cannot go to KTV to sing songs

ecmike02
03-08-2002, 03:26 PM
how abt singapore?

any Malay girl lobang?

chickenking
18-08-2002, 10:37 PM
Yeah
You can try my Malay neighbour's wife
Good Good

Andy Coming
29-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Hi Bros,
Try K2 KTV in Paradise centre siligie road. THere are couple of malay girls. No. 168 or 273. They practically walk topless in the rooms and do BBBJ in the room.The names are Nadia and Jean or some thing like that.

boringman
30-08-2002, 02:09 AM
How much they charge for bj ?

postmodernism
21-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Anymore updates on the Malay girls in Petain?
Went there last week... didn't see much...
even yanti is gone?

any brothers here got recommandation?
:(

Chato
21-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Bro !
Yati disappeared many months ago.
She went back to Malaysia already.
She was 42 years old , had 8 kids and one in university.
Can you believe it. She looked 35.
But she was really hot. Her tits were big (but I think they were fake) and had a nice body and a China doll haircut.
I had her a few times. The first 3 times she even frenched me. Quite passionate like a mistress.
But after that no more. (Maybe it was to get me hooked as return customer). Her service then became professional in feeling,(not more passionate), though never a bad service. She did BBj and 69.
She was the best Malay in Petain in my opinion.
My other Malay experiences in Petain have been for the most disappointing.
In house 10, I think room 8, there's a slim Malay (she's the second room on the right from the door entrance). She's alright SOP service.
There's a Malay house - Number 2, all Malay, except for a Chinese lady.
In terms of the best voluptuous , big ass Malay body is H2R10.
Her service is SOP. She has a Siti Nurhaliza poster in her room I think. Jennifer Lopez's ass is a flat tyre compared to this lady's.
I pick this girl because I like a big voluptuous ass for doggie.
The feeling and grabbing her ass cheeks during doggie is great.

postmodernism
21-04-2003, 04:41 PM
Chato....
free tonight?
heehee....

Licky88
22-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by postmodernism
Chato....
free tonight?
heehee....

Hey bro u still wanna go with bro Chato to that Da Lu Aunty Bar again???? U must be disappointed with that trip based on bro Chato's FR!

postmodernism
23-04-2003, 09:41 AM
yup .. proberly ... but not so soon ...
no money to cheong lao ..
haha ...

asjer
03-05-2003, 02:26 AM
is she still around? from muar or something rite? can't remember her name but she address all her customers as "honey". $20 just to fuck her but additional $10 for bj or backdoor rite?

Originally posted by buzzell
u can try h/12, there is only malay girls in there.. bbbj so-so.. but can do back door... $30.

Scanner
07-05-2003, 10:06 PM
Hey bro

H12 but Rm no.? Saw a couple of them there but didn't really ask cos think can't possibly be going around to ask everyone.

Originally posted by asjer
is she still around? from muar or something rite? can't remember her name but she address all her customers as "honey". $20 just to fuck her but additional $10 for bj or backdoor rite?

Lustro
09-05-2003, 02:49 AM

Backdoor? intersting....nvr did before.hmm....house 12 ah....okok....gam sia....gonna check it out soon.

fei_fei45
09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Lustro
Backdoor? intersting....nvr did before.hmm....house 12 ah....okok....gam sia....gonna check it out soon. malays seem more wild lehz..don't u bros agree?

Idoru
10-05-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
malays seem more wild lehz..don't u bros agree?

Bro FeiFei if you like Malay gal Maria H22R02 is good. She will give you an erotic body massage and surprisingly she is very good at it. Her FJ is also superb. Another Malay gal wild and good is at H2 1st room on the right when you go in. She is older than Maria and being in Petian for about 20 years but do remember the saying, “To each his own” you know what I mean.
Anyway thanks for making the Petian Forum alive again, keep it up Bro.:D
Cheers

fei_fei45
11-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Bro FeiFei if you like Malay gal Maria H22R02 is good. She will give you an erotic body massage and surprisingly she is very good at it. Her FJ is also superb. Another Malay gal wild and good is at H2 1st room on the right when you go in. She is older than Maria and being in Petian for about 20 years but do remember the saying, “To each his own” you know what I mean.
Cheers haven troed maria,everytime go her door close..hope to try her soon...thanks for working with mi to keep this forum alive..

asjer
11-05-2003, 01:52 PM
It's H12 but forgotten the room number. All i can remember is, she's in the 2nd door on your left (the one after the chinese woman) when you step into the house. Description of her ........ if i remember correctly is shoulder length hair, got a mole on her face, mid section is big and her room is super small.

Sorry bro, a few months never cheong liao so info may be outdated but if she's really still around, worth trying lah.

Originally posted by Scanner
Hey bro

H12 but Rm no.? Saw a couple of them there but didn't really ask cos think can't possibly be going around to ask everyone.

Idoru
11-05-2003, 03:37 PM
It's H12 but forgotten the room number. All i can remember is, she's in the 2nd door on your left (the one after the chinese woman) when you step into the house. Description of her ........ if i remember correctly is shoulder length hair, got a mole on her face, mid section is big and her room is super small.

Sorry bro, a few months never cheong liao so info may be outdated but if she's really still around, worth trying lah.

Yes, only 1 Malay gal in that house and she was there yesterday.
Cheers

fei_fei45
12-05-2003, 09:44 AM
Cheers will try her soon

fei_fei45
12-05-2003, 09:44 AM
Cheers will try her soon

Bobster
12-05-2003, 08:50 PM

Halo,

For your information, all even unit houses are single storey only, double storey are those odd units. So do not mislead others...

Angry
12-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
Halo,

For your information, all even unit houses are single storey only, double storey are those odd units. So do not mislead others...

Hi,

He never mislead.......2nd door on the left.

asjer
13-05-2003, 12:33 AM
And for your information, do read carefully and understand perfectly well before making any uneducated retort ......... or are you the one who is trying to mislead others here by creating confusion? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bobster
Halo,

Kenny Yip
13-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Cheers

How much does she charges & time during ???

bogyman
13-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Kenny Yip

Just ask her and she will tell you.

Idoru
13-05-2003, 09:15 AM

Hi Bro. Yip, we only give genuine field reports but we are not their OKT ........ Ha Ha Ha
Cheers

fei_fei45
13-05-2003, 12:24 PM
How much does she charges & time during ??? go find out for yourself..

ali baba
28-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Hello bros,

i had asked the other time how to get there? but a few days ago when i get to petain road, i was driving down very slowly but did not notice any rows of houses except for a double storey peranankan type of houses. can someone enlighten me? and also as i was driving down slowly, the men along the road all give me the "what the hell is this car doing here and driving so slowly" look? very paiseh and agitated. maybe i should parked far then walked over? but i notice all the men there were very much older at least in their late 40s +++

Rubber
29-05-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by ali baba
Hello bros,

i had asked the other time how to get there? but a few days ago when i get to petain road, i was driving down very slowly but did not notice any rows of houses except for a double storey peranankan type of houses. can someone enlighten me? and also as i was driving down slowly, the men along the road all give me the "what the hell is this car doing here and driving so slowly" look? very paiseh and agitated. maybe i should parked far then walked over? but i notice all the men there were very much older at least in their late 40s +++

when driving along petain road, look on your left, the rows of houses are between 2 roads, flanders square and marne road. park at the carpark right after marne road and walk back a bit, when you see many ah peks walking around between 2 rows of houses, you got it.

snakehead
29-05-2003, 05:07 PM
sometimes d ah peks r outnumber by young bros n NS boyz......dun noe go there for wat.....mummy n auntie working oso wan to see.....

ali baba
29-05-2003, 06:49 PM
ok lah, thanks to all bros.

will check it out later. i assume the 2 row of houses are very old and run down type? i did saw these 2 rows but don seems like double storey leh? hehehe ......

:p

Idoru
29-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Hello bros,

Those Ah Peks staring at you are the look-out men for the illegal VCD seller. They thought you are from the Police...Ha, ha, ha
Cheers:D

Rubber
29-05-2003, 10:28 PM
ok lah, thanks to all bros.

will check it out later. i assume the 2 row of houses are very old and run down type? i did saw these 2 rows but don seems like double storey leh? hehehe ......

:p

1 row single storey 1 row double storey.

regak
02-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Went to PT on Saturday, sent wife shopping in the big sale, and suddenly felt horny. Checked out the feedback from u guys and went to PT with a list of recommendations. All busy and long Q lah.

So went to House 2 to look for nice Malay recommendation but found another one on right hand side, last room before the dogleg. Her name is Julia (I think) and is mid 30s quite well kept not to fat, nice tits - OK a little saggy, but I'm fine with that. She say at once no ice cream and I say OK, but service was good relaxed unhurried cat licking all over bodi, I got so horny I had to ask her to cap on and ride me, after a while we change to doggy, she quite wild and doing good job make me feel good.

All in all she look good (I like Malays) she is noce personality speaks good english, my malay sucks.

Will I return - YES

nakata10
04-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Hope I got the room no. right...

Looks/Figure: Petite Malay gal with natural BIG sagging boobs - 7/10
Service: Only HJ (no BJ!) and FJ in missionary; no kissing or tit-sucking allowed; like dead fish - 1/10
Attitude: Refuses to change positions or make conversation; self-wash - 3/10

Dunno why always kena lousy malay gals in Petain...

:mad:

hollyboy123
29-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Bro !
Yati disappeared many months ago.
She went back to Malaysia already.
She was 42 years old , had 8 kids and one in university.
Can you believe it. She looked 35.
But she was really hot. Her tits were big (but I think they were fake) and had a nice body and a China doll haircut.
I had her a few times. The first 3 times she even frenched me. Quite passionate like a mistress.
But after that no more. (Maybe it was to get me hooked as return customer). Her service then became professional in feeling,(not more passionate), though never a bad service. She did BBj and 69.
She was the best Malay in Petain in my opinion.
My other Malay experiences in Petain have been for the most disappointing.
In house 10, I think room 8, there's a slim Malay (she's the second room on the right from the door entrance). She's alright SOP service.
There's a Malay house - Number 2, all Malay, except for a Chinese lady.
In terms of the best voluptuous , big ass Malay body is H2R10.
Her service is SOP. She has a Siti Nurhaliza poster in her room I think. Jennifer Lopez's ass is a flat tyre compared to this lady's.
I pick this girl because I like a big voluptuous ass for doggie.
The feeling and grabbing her ass cheeks during doggie is great.

Are they still available? If they are Petain would be a great place!

zoopme7
29-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Are they still available? If they are Petain would be a great place!

you revive this thread after 5 years.well done.:)

hollyboy123
29-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Reving is one thing.

My point is that We need to replace our assets.

Therefore the hot gals in petain.

peanut123
29-11-2008, 11:45 PM
you revive this thread after 5 years.well done.:)

haha. Guess he didn't check the dates on the posts.

And to answer the qns : yes, some of the malay ladies are still there :

H11R4 Julia
H10R1a Rina
H3R9 Lynn

H2 still has 2 or more Malays, but its now mostly Malaysian Chinese WLs there now.

hollyboy123
06-12-2008, 10:16 AM
House 10 and 11 closed. I have no idea why it was closed.

Is it totally closed?

peanut123
07-12-2008, 12:02 PM
House 10 and 11 closed. I have no idea why it was closed.

Is it totally closed?

They are still open lar.

dethknight
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Yap. Just it does not open as early as some of the other. But I do find it weird why metal gate for house 10. :confused:

hippo_potamus
04-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Looking for clean malay girls (don't plan to get anything).
- Good figure (expecially tits) and willing he spend the night.
- No AJ.
- Must speak english.

PM me + damage.

peanut123
04-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Looking for clean malay girls (don't plan to get anything).
- Good figure (expecially tits) and willing he spend the night.
- No AJ.
- Must speak english.

PM me + damage.

You'll get better results by posting this in the FL section.