PDA

View Full Version : Fingering

PussyExplorer
18-06-2002, 02:06 AM
Hi Brothers,

Any recom on gals that allows fingering and/or pussy eating ?

tks !

dickyboy
18-06-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by PussyExplorer
Hi Brothers,

tks !

Yo Pussy Explorer,

I think the girls in Hse 11 R6 (A.A) & R9 (Jia-jia) allow fingering and eating in 69 position, maybe it's subjective person-person,perhaps you can go try and post a FR for all bruders once you do the deed.Hope you've a good bong in P.T...Cheers ;)

PussyExplorer
18-06-2002, 02:28 AM
As I am quite new, don't mind I ask this.

How do you normally ask if they allows fingering ?

tks!

dickyboy
19-06-2002, 03:43 AM
As I am quite new, don't mind I ask this.

How do you normally ask if they allows fingering ?

tks!

Maybe when they give u a BJ, cos nowadays PT Pros will bj with their back facing u, most of thos epretty ones i guessed, take this opportunity to rub their clit, if they din resist, then i guess you can poked 2 magical fingers in, IMOHO... Cheers:p

speedster
17-07-2002, 04:49 PM
pui... Dun think PT gal allow fingering. Attempted to but was told off that their cunt R not to be touch by a of gal(HS 14). keep us posted if anyone allow! gonna see how precious izzit...

Ah Dez
21-07-2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by speedster
pui... Dun think PT gal allow fingering. Attempted to but was told off that their cunt R not to be touch by a of gal(HS 14). keep us posted if anyone allow! gonna see how precious izzit...

So allow... some don't

Langzhi
21-07-2002, 08:54 AM
Hi Brothers,

tks !

Fingering is SAFE...but not eating pussy. :D

dickyboy
21-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Yeah Bros,

I tink better juz poked your fingers in,
dun go and eat their pussies, cos you also
dunno how many pricks went thru their "love-holes",imaging a Bhangla just make out and
you go taste the hole. Pukes man. Piu chow nua man.... IMOHO as usual, my 2 cents worth
:p

Quickie
22-08-2002, 06:08 PM
yeah man....a piece of advice for fellow samsters..

look and see if you got any small cuts etc that got blood on your finger before you poke poke....

can gana aids if you hav leh....

guys, dun think with your dickhead!

And another thing is that i cun imagine myself eating a pro pussy....KNN, you eat got pi-teok other fellow siao bo?!

yuck yuck yuck...

how you convince yourself to do that?? eeeee...

fireheart77
23-08-2002, 12:08 PM
hi, i am new to this forum even thought i have been reading it. for kissing pussy and 69, i have tried with maggie and nancy. they don't allow fingering. i dunno abt you, but i liked kissing pussy particularly maggie's.

postmodernism
24-08-2002, 01:30 AM
wow.. maggie allows licking of pussy?

i ask alot.. they reject leh ...

maybe i shd go try maggie...
anyone wanna go together?

luckystar
01-09-2002, 08:25 PM
these girls have an average of 8 customers every night. some of them might have unprotected sex. Are you sure you still want to eat:D pussy and finger? Lol

slashGNR
01-09-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by luckystar
..... some of them might have unprotected sex. Are you sure you still want to eat:D pussy and finger?

Whether any bro want to eat or finger, it's up to them...they knew better whether to try or not but please.....

Sorry bro CuntKing...use your quote...
19. Don't Talk about RAW!
Please please, don't talk about doing RAW in here .... this is a public forum and anyone can read. You never know who is watching.

Adios...

etegration
30-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yeah Bros,

I tink better juz poked your fingers in,
dun go and eat their pussies, cos you also
dunno how many pricks went thru their "love-holes",imaging a Bhangla just make out and
you go taste the hole. Pukes man. Piu chow nua man.... IMOHO as usual, my 2 cents worth
:p

actually ok lah, i always eat their pussy, makes me high and makes them high also... never mind loh, so what if bhanlga just fucked her, don't think too much lah

Sawadee
01-10-2002, 01:31 AM
sad case ......
I don't know abt u guys but come on man licking a pussy that might have kana condom leak ? ....... fingering is ok I guess ..... licking ........ not my cup of tea ....

Originally posted by etegration

actually ok lah, i always eat their pussy, makes me high and makes them high also... never mind loh, so what if bhanlga just fucked her, don't think too much lah

etegration
01-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Sawadee
sad case ......
I don't know abt u guys but come on man licking a pussy that might have kana condom leak ? ....... fingering is ok I guess ..... licking ........ not my cup of tea ....

:D the most treat it as extra sauce lor :D

merc
01-10-2002, 10:19 AM
Hi Brothers,

tks !

Hse 7 Rm1 Jac do let U finger. But Pussy eating??? Not sure and I dun even wanna eat, like other Bro here mention, so many dick went in and out. U still wanna eat?

100plus
01-10-2002, 06:17 PM
might b got extra K Y smell or taste also.:D

Quickie
03-10-2002, 12:31 AM
wa-LAN aye brother.....

trust you to say that man....

Good luck...maybe one of these days the pussy you eat have my "sauce"....

enjoy it while you can!!! Rare stuff!!!!!

:D Hahahaha..:D

etegration
04-10-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Quickie
wa-LAN aye brother.....

trust you to say that man....

Good luck...maybe one of these days the pussy you eat have my "sauce"....

enjoy it while you can!!! Rare stuff!!!!!

Hahahaha..

;) i hope so...

d'lliance
12-10-2002, 01:25 PM
Hm that's odd.

CumExplorer
12-10-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by etegration

Agree, go there , don't think 2 much and enjoy, safe, no commercial sex!

Hehehehe:D