PDA

View Full Version : BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Pages : [1] 2

nippon
05-12-2005, 09:32 AM
I found another gem for Blow Job lovers at petain: House 10 Room 2 (next to Rina the malay gem, the third room from the back)
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.......

I always have a 15-18 mins BJ till I cum hard and fully in the condom, and she will suck slowly still untill everything is out......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD
RTF: definitely! I go to see her every 3-4 days now!

nippon

makelov
05-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro, care to share a little of her description?

But by the rate of returning to visit her, i think she really is something.. =)

Glad u found another gem and thanks for sharing.

nippon
05-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Bro, care to share a little of her description?

But by the rate of returning to visit her, i think she really is something.. =)

Glad u found another gem and thanks for sharing.At the moment she has shoulder length hair. Her door has this big poster '100% use condom'........you can't miss her. On the right of the Malay lady.....

Body wise: not plump, but not skinny either, great fingers and skin, I seldom do FJ with her so can't comment on that much. Did doggie style long ago with her when she was still at House 11 Room 2 (level 2), and she would move her butt in synch with your movements, nice too!

nippon

DehOne
05-12-2005, 11:27 AM
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.

Licky88
05-12-2005, 10:22 PM
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.

Thks brudder for the info. Will check it out!

boy_
09-12-2005, 11:39 AM
hmm. guys. i duno if its e same girl we r talking abt, but i did one ger not long ago, describe quite like e way u did. but she was in room 11.. so.. haha.

nippon
11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
hmm. guys. i duno if its e same girl we r talking abt, but i did one ger not long ago, describe quite like e way u did. but she was in room 11.. so.. haha.Don't know if you referred to the lady in H10R2, but this lady was in H11 R2 or R4 (level 2, I forgot exact rm no) before and moved to H10 after the owner of H11 died.....

nippon

boy_
11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
died?? who died???

nippon
12-12-2005, 12:38 AM
died?? who died???
I think it was the owner of the second floor of House11.......owner of house 15 also past away

nippon

snowcap
12-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Where is this place u guys are +++ing about ?? Share le ... hehe

Angry
12-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Can CIM ? On the right side door also not bad slow bbbj. 30 bucks small boobs.

:)

DehOne
13-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Can CIM ? On the right side door also not bad slow bbbj. 30 bucks small boobs.

:)

Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't, bro. It seemed to depend on her mood. Guaranteed CIM at Petain are San San in the 1st room on the right at H9 and H16 R19. The H16 R19 will open her mouth afterwards to show you your stuff inside.

Angry
13-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't, bro. It seemed to depend on her mood. Guaranteed CIM at Petain are San San in the 1st room on the right at H9 and H16 R19. The H16 R19 will open her mouth afterwards to show you your stuff inside.

Yup bro. I tried them before. San san charge 20 only and her boobs r wonderful not to mention abt her look. H16 R19 abit fat and ang pia got to wait. Another one is h20 on the left all the way to the turning point that left rm bbbj for 20 bucks. Thanks for ur info.

snowcap
14-12-2005, 02:53 PM
any bro wanna go later ??

Uzumaki Naruto
14-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Bros, this mature lady really knows wat she is doing! Just came back from a wonderful session with XX(Xiao Xian). I'd strongly recommend bros to go for her, 1st reach there she was washing something then I asked her the price, she signalled $40. "Actually already read this thread and decided to go liaoz heh heh"

Told her she had the best slow blowjob in pertain according to the bros, she tot i was joking and finally understood why I was still standing at the door although she was washing. I'll cut the FR to 3 parts for easy reading.

PaRt 1.
Clothes off and washup was quite fun already cus there were 2 huge D melons hanging off this petite framed woman and the eraser size nipples just added to the arousal manz. Then she gave me a slow wash at the sink scrubbing very gently at your dick....wah damn comfortable la, no rush at all sia

PaRt 2.
We joked a bit and here came the wonderful part that some bros missed out, she used her huge neh nehs to massage your dick while u're lying down OMG!!! HIGH LIAOZ, also after she licks your nipples she'd leave some air to flow thru and suck at them, allowing the cold surrounding air to RUSH thru... Absolute Proness with the blowjob (with cap) cus got deepthroat and tonguing at the dick head + ball licking. Note : Her pussy is quite sensitive, you touch the clitoris a bit and she'll grip her legs together and squirm a little (very nice to watch haha). The whole BJ lasted almost 10-15 MINS!!! Astounding la, kudos to her also for wiping her mouth instead of spitting away at intervals of the BJ.

FinaLe.
By this time u're either at the brink of cumming or rock hard like Alcatraz, she lies down and guides your dick into her warm pussy... She's slows you down during entering by grabbing your dick haha cus can tell she's enjoying it and dun wanna rush it off. Pumping I buay tahan liaoz cus of the BJ, so after a few mins only GONE~~~ Told her said I weak la, she said "its your loss" in chinese and we both giggled. Washing up after is done on your own, so nothing much there to brag abt. She also gave pointers, say like come only once a week or something and dun wash if water immediately after sex as the dick will soften over the years (dunno whether true anotz) haha

I think at end of the day I'm a very satisfied man.
BJ rating 8.0-8.5

richard1234999
15-12-2005, 05:18 PM
indeed she (h10r2) is damn good, the onli -ve point i have about her is that she doesn't want to do bbbj
btw her (.)(.) are not real, gone thru op one

Uzumaki Naruto
17-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah, you're right she doesn't do BBBJ, but honestly I used to hunt for FLs or WLs with only BBBJ cus the sensation is a lot better mah. After trying out a few other girls recently, I realized tat if their BJ skill is good it feels just as shiok. Worst comes to worst get a featherlite (durex) for more sensation la haha.

Apollo
25-12-2005, 01:26 PM

Ya, H16R19 BBBJ master, and she will stop when sensing you will cum sometimes and let u FJ hehe :D

BikeFever
10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
hey man.... firstly i wan to thanks bro nippon for the wonderful recommendation.....

i went to find her today first thing after the rain stop......

i must say...... wow........ her bj is realli..... long and slow...... but because its slow it isnt enough to make me cum so in the end got to finish off with a fj......

today's trip was realli satisfying.... i have always had the fantasy of screwing a matured lady but a matured and yet appealing lady... and she realli is my cup of tea with her complexion and her fair and smooth skin and also her huge jugs...... wow..... realli like screwing my teacher sia.... lolz..... and its all worth the 40 i paid......

there is a chinese saying....

older ginger taste better..... lolz....

cheers.

asjer
18-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Bro, you might wan to try H18R16. Can request for BJ only and she give cold and hot treatment for half the price, SGD20. Alternatively, H3R3 gives BBBJ no CIM for SGD40, likewise for H3R11. For CIM, you can try H22R14 and H16R? (her hair looks like it got electrified). Both used to be SGD40 and SGD30 respectively. Of course you have to let them know in advance your preference.

I found another gem for Blow Job lovers at petain: House 10 Room 2 (next to Rina the malay gem, the third room from the back)
Chinese from Malaysia

I always have a 15-18 mins BJ till I cum hard and fully in the condom, and she will suck slowly still untill everything is out......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD

nippon

sporelover
24-01-2006, 04:30 PM
There'a another gem on BBBJ.

She's located at H1R4. Slow and sensual BBBJ !!!

Her name is Jenny from Sabah. Price is at $30.

Enjoy and don't forget to write FR !!

Sporelover.

jimmx
24-01-2006, 10:36 PM
for bbbj, u might want to try H14R14 (last room at the back).. i think her name is nancy/laura??? she wears nipple rings..
visited her few times... long n slow bbbj while give u cfm look.. allow u to finger her also..
damage $40 per session.. but she mentioned before that she also accept outside bookings over the weekend..
any bro has ever book her outside before? what's the rate?

jimmx
24-01-2006, 11:06 PM
for bbbj, u might want to try H14R14 (last room at the back).. i think her name is nancy/laura??? she wears nipple rings..
visited her few times... long n slow bbbj while give u cfm look.. allow u to finger her also..
damage $40 per session.. but she mentioned before that she also accept outside bookings over the weekend..
any bro has ever book her outside before? what's the rate?

Swarrior
25-01-2006, 12:38 AM
There'a another gem on BBBJ.

She's located at H1R4. Slow and sensual BBBJ !!!

Her name is Jenny from Sabah. Price is at $30.

Enjoy and don't forget to write FR !!

Sporelover.

wow thats the first time i heard abt H1R4. anyone else tried her before?

Mark3517
25-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.

At the end, "around" will alwasy stay the same as it used to.

Chicago Dating
(http://www.local-dating.info/illinois-chicago-dating.html) - South Africa Cabins
(http://www.local-cabins.info/south-africa-cabins.html)

Licky88
08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD

nippon

Just tried her. Good BJ with rubber. Like what you say, it's very slow and long! Got quite a handful in the boobs dept. Soft and tender B+ near C cup size. Very smooth and nice body. Pussy is well trimmed! Not bad looking. Age must be ard mid 30s to below 40s. Price is a little on the high side. If she were to reduce price to $30 most bros will visit her! Quite friendly and good hygiene. Really wash your didi thoroughly with soap before bonking! Can return if quite extra cash!

bongricky
09-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Can anyone advise me on her working hours?

I usually go to Petain around 1pm and she was usually around. I very much want to try her from the many steamy FRs posted by bros here. However, ever since bro nippon started this thread on her, I do not see her anymore around 1pm.

Appreciate if any kind bros here can help.

Thanks in advance.

with regards
ricky

Licky88
09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Can anyone advise me on her working hours?

I usually go to Petain around 1pm and she was usually around. I very much want to try her from the many steamy FRs posted by bros here. However, ever since bro nippon started this thread on her, I do not see her anymore around 1pm.

Appreciate if any kind bros here can help.

Thanks in advance.

with regards
ricky

Brudder Ricky;

She told me that she would usually start work late after 2 pm but knocks off around 9pm to 10pm! U can try after 7pm if u really keen but prepared to wait as she got many regulars! Her cunt is quite tight and nicely trimmed! Boobs are soft though and a little saggy but quite a handful. Pls post your FR after u try her OK?
Happy bonking!

bongricky
10-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Bro licky88

Thanks for the info.

I guessed that she probably start late and decided to go after work yesterday. Reached there around 8.15pm and she was working but door was closed. And you are right - there were two persons queuing. I had to rush and decided not to wait, sigh... still don't have the chance to try her.

I tried H14R4 Kit instead. Good looking,tall young girl with smooth skin. Like her sexy voice. Service not bad, took her time to catbath my nipple follow by bj. Her bj pretty good, really wrap her lips around my didi, sucking it slowly and sensually. Both catbath and bj with nice moaning. FJ her in missionary and doggie before finishing off in missionary position again - cb quite tight.

BTW, i recently notice that H1R9 quite popular. She used to be my regular, but now very hard to get her - always got queue. Any bros tried her recently? Maybe she got a new special skill or something.

KinJioKar
11-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Bro licky88

Thanks for the info.

I guessed that she probably start late and decided to go after work yesterday. Reached there around 8.15pm and she was working but door was closed. And you are right - there were two persons queuing. I had to rush and decided not to wait, sigh... still don't have the chance to try her.

I tried H14R4 Kit instead. Good looking,tall young girl with smooth skin. Like her sexy voice. Service not bad, took her time to catbath my nipple follow by bj. Her bj pretty good, really wrap her lips around my didi, sucking it slowly and sensually. Both catbath and bj with nice moaning. FJ her in missionary and doggie before finishing off in missionary position again - cb quite tight.

BTW, i recently notice that H1R9 quite popular. She used to be my regular, but now very hard to get her - always got queue. Any bros tried her recently? Maybe she got a new special skill or something.H1R9 - Queen of boob fuck

bongricky
11-02-2006, 10:33 AM
Bro KinJioKar

The times that I had her, she uses her boobs to rub your didi as part of the foreplay - very nice indeed. When you say boob fuck, does it mean that she does it until you cumm on her boobs? That will be interesting - me never try boob fuck before.

okok69
13-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi Bros,
Personally, I would say the best BJ would be at house 10, the room on the right just after the OKT room. Its a slim Chinese lady. She doesnt do BBBJ but her skill is very good. Rate: $40

layang
20-02-2006, 08:21 PM

Thanks for the info bro.

wanker10
21-02-2006, 07:59 AM
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in....about her age and looks.

Hi Bro,

Totally agree with you. I was her regular around 12 years back. She gave the best BJ in Petain. And she always like to finish off in BJ. During that time when i visited her, i must keep remind her i want to finish off with FJ but 8 out of 10 times, she ignore you & carry on sucking until you come, no complain though. Shiok. One thing to add, she likes to dim the light. Maybe due to her figure & saggy breast.

Cheers,:D

Ruuki
25-02-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^

Ruuki
25-02-2006, 01:36 AM
I'm new to thiis cheonging stuff ^_^ the girls in Petain speaks English or Hokkien? My Chinese is horrible. How much usually for blowjob only? I am kinda loyal to my girlfriend so I won't have sex with other girls. Nope, blowjob isn't sex to me or her, she is okay with it. Well, all the big brothers can help this little newb? ^_^

kuhnbela
27-02-2006, 11:50 AM

Hey Ruuki,
Did you and gf go to the same school as Clinton?

jrbecker99
27-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey Ruuki,
Did you and gf go to the same school as Clinton?

LOL vry good kuhnbela bro. "I did not have sex with that woman" "i did not inhale" - marijuana

this way ruuki and gf still virgins mah.

Zik0man
12-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Anyone remember yati. Hse 24. Retired. Solid bj and huge melons. Short hair. Till now. Think she best.:p

bongricky
28-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Finally got to try her - and TWICE in one week:D .

Lau Chio, very womanly with smooth skin and nice tits. Good-looking for her age.

My first time with her was when she just returned from M'sia - surprised to see her as I understand she usually starts work after 2pm. On her straight away - been dying to try her. Second time I also went ard 1.30pm, her door was closed but light was on but a bit sian cause got many bros waiting in that area - don't for which WLs. I guess it might be Rina - think she has just returned from M'sia too. Anyway, decided to look ard, came back to Hse 10 twice - door still closed. Went recce some more, other regulars also not available. Decided to try one last time. Bingo - she opened her door just as I stepped into the inner section of the hse. But I waited a while before approaching her, as the other bros were still there waiting. Non of them approached her. "Mai tu liao", i thought to myself and quickly walked straight into her room. The other bros looked surprised. They must be wondering why I just walked in without asking how much and that she must be very good.

BJ - just as other bros has mentioned slow & sensual, slower than I thought actually but it was thoroughly enjoyable, the best BJ in petain. Started off with her using her beautiful boobs to rub didi followed by licking of my nipples while fondling my didi & balls. She then licked my balls - of course slowly, while I touched her all over her smooth body. And finally, the BJ began. She will put the CD while licking my balls. She wapped her lips ard my didi and gave me the best slow & sensual BJ, good suction and tounge action. She treats my didi as though it is her favourite lollipop - buay tahan. This went on for about 10 mins or so. While doing the BJ, she will move slowly from between my legs until her ass is just besides my face. This is something unique about her - the way she move around and sucking your didi in different angles - don't know quite sure how to describe it but it was very enjoyable. Don't know if that's a sign telling me to finger her but just grabbed smooth butt and caress the CB a little. Actually, me always fantasize about fingering a women but don't know how to.

FJ - after the super BJ, i was ready to bonk her. Only try the missionery position on my first visit - cum quite fast. My second visit, I started with missionery before finishing in doggie position.

I must say her FJ was just as good and I really enjoy bonking her. She is very participative and moaned quite a bit as though she is actually enjoying it - well maybe she does;) . Particularly, on my second visit. She was moving her hips in rhyme with my thrusting (missionery) and caressing me all over, very nice. All the while she was moaning and judging from her sensual & high facial expressions, she seemed to be really enjoying it. Wah, that really got me high. I bonked her in missioney for about 5 mins, all the while squeezing her boobs and grabbing her butt as well as burying my face occasionally in her neck to enjoy her womenly scent. I was really high during the 5 mins and almost cum in that position but just managed to stop to try her in doggie position. She was a little startled when I stopped and requested to change position. Seem like she was really engrossed in the act, like me. Anyway she turned around and both of us quickly got back to our rhythm and mood as I entered her from behind and continued bonking her for about 1 min before I exploded into her. Here's the best part, just at the moment before I cum, I think she actually had an orgasm. This really lifted my self esteem as this was only the second time I've made a WL cum. The other only time was with a PRC FL.

I did not ask with her if she had actually cum. Paiseh to ask. And anyway what the heck, I would just take it that she did lah - good for my self esteem.

Damage: $40
RTF: Excellent BJ & FJ and pretty (for her age at least). What more can a cheongster ask for. Some more good service, no rush. Most definitely! Already RTF as mentioned. My favourite Petain WL of the moment.

And of course, a big thank you to bro nippon for "introducing" her.

Regards to all bros here,
ricky

sbduckz
28-03-2006, 07:18 PM
hey bro bonricky... mind revealing the WL ur talking abt? lol.. i realise i have no idea h what r what.. and im itching to try :D

Raidster1
28-03-2006, 08:00 PM
any FR on san san?
thanks

bongricky
29-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi bro sbduckz,

Oh, i am refering to the same WL that the thread starter was talking about, Hse10 Rm2. Happy cheonging!

Regards
ricky

LoneRider
03-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Anyone knows if she's on duty? Any bros saw her? Been months since I've last been to Petain. When in doubt always go for someone with a proven track record. And so far she's managed to suck every last drop from me without fail. Come in wash up and its 69 till I explode.. In fact out of 5times i've managed to get a FJ only once.

Thanx for any info
LoneRider

Apollo
08-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Tried H10 R02 yesterday, late 30s or early 40s, maybe didnt click, only get BJ with cd, no BBBJ and also quite rush for the services.

She will ask you for $$$ first, not good feeling, will not wash you after, and quite rush, saying fast fast and time is $$$ something like that and fuckers waiting outside (of course no la).

The above is only my own experience.
One man's meat is another' poison.

RTF? No way

googalgoo
25-04-2006, 12:59 PM
H10R2

Finally managed to try this lady.

Good BJ like mentioned by the bros here but was disappointed as her boobs
were not real. I believe she has had a boob job before.

Personally, I am a boobs man and upon her giving a BJ and me feeling her
boobs, got kinda sian and after a while, my little bro down there lost it's
feeling and went to zzz...

But still must say she did try to wake it up with her upmost effort. In the end,
requested her to wank it out and had a hard time cumming... had to imagine
some other ladies (of my dreams of course) wanking me then could cum...

BJ: very good. Did the turn around thing as mentioned by the bros previously.
FJ: She tried to push me in with my asleep bro.
RTF: Not for me, sorrt for bros who are her fans.
Cost: $40.

Like i always say, one man's meat is another's poison.

Apologies if I have offended any bros here.

nippon
26-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Anybody know if she is back working this week?

sporelover
04-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi bro nippon,

If you are referring to H10R2, yes..she's back...i saw her yesterday afternoon...

Sporelover.

nippon
08-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Hi bro nippon,

If you are referring to H10R2, yes..she's back...i saw her yesterday afternoon...

Sporelover.Thanks! Went there yesterday and today afternoon around 3- 3:30pm, not in.......I wonder what has happened? I miss her!

nippon

nonameliaoz
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
anyone knows where this wl who is based in h24. tall skinny lady. once u enter thru the main entrace hers is on the right handside. just beside the malay lady room.

nonameliaoz
09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
I am sorry got the house number wrong it should be hs 22 r 9

anyone knows where this wl who is based in h24. tall skinny lady. once u enter thru the main entrace hers is on the right handside. just beside the malay lady room.

dreamz82
09-11-2006, 10:20 PM
hi there bros im sori tat my rep pts or lvl mite nt b gd enuff but i wud like 2 try out wat u guys have posted so i hope some1 can intro?thnx

mczai
12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
it has been a long time I visited petain. Last time I went there, the condo just starting to construct the garden.

Anyway back to the FR, after finishing a site visit, told my dispatch driver to loban me to eminent plaza. After drop down went straight to petain, the weather still drizzle a bit.

Reached there, walk walk and reckon first. A bit changes here and there, some WLs has shifted here and there. Anyway went to H10, wow! New metal door. Go in and and check out H10 R2. Rina is serving but R2 is open, saw one shoulder lenght WL wearing a black color night gown. Not bad, most of the time I go for Rina so never pay attention to her. Wanted to go in, but decided to go reckon H24 for ada and fifi. Went there damm, both never come. So went back, damm again! now R2 door is closed so have to go walk walk. After about 10 minutes, when I went to check the door open

So went in, and pay fifty bucks. She give me a funny look why I never ask her how much? I say forty right. she smile and gimme me back the change.

Before start I requested that she will bj me with me fully clothes. She say why? I say more exciting, its like having a quickie. She smile and say I am lazy. Who cares! start to attack her when I sit on the bed. Not bad, smooth skin, and its feel like B cup. She start to upzip me, and I let her. Most of the time most WL will put on cap and start to blow, but she different, she will HJ first. Not bad my other head start to response, told her to BJ me and she went to take a cap and cap it in with her mouth. BJ wise not bad, very slow but not strong as Rina. While she BJ me I start to ruba her, no objection on everywhere I touch :p hehehe went to upzip her night gown from the back slowly. damm the kick is wonderful boy! saw here package, a bit sagging and soft but still I like it. So for the past tem minutes she just BJ me non stop only for some short interval she will HJ for a while before she BJ again. Finally feeling I am going to blow, I went futher by ruba her sister with panty still on. She was wearing a purple one :p . 30 more seconds, I blow and finish the job.

Chop chop I volunteer to clean myself up as I need to rush back to woodland.

Before I left I ask here name, she told me "xiangxiang" I think? My chinese sucks

Overall FR:
Looks: 8/10 MILF about mids thirty
Boobs: B+ sagging but still nice to ruba
HJ: 8/10 slow and comfortable
BJ: 9/10 slow and patient, never complaint at all
FJ: never try
RTF: yes!

Thank you Nippon for the info. You the man!

By the way petain is getting less and less discreet. Now they are building something just right beside the houses. DAMM!

tarzan rock
18-01-2007, 01:01 AM
By the way petain is getting less and less discreet. Now they are building something just right beside the houses. DAMM!

Sooner or later this place will be demolished, its a matter of time.

Hopefully the new hunting ground won't be too remotely far :D

Fitman
19-01-2007, 09:47 PM
heard that krangji area has been earmark for shifting... dun noe true or not....:rolleyes:

phoenixorion
20-01-2007, 11:32 PM
ehh. i hope its later then. i wanna go try it out. :D

mczai
05-02-2007, 07:25 PM
If you really like old MILF. San San can give it a try (first rm on the left of H9). I try once, BJ while she squading on the floor. And when I about to cum, I remove the rubber and CIM on her mouth (most landed on her forehead and hair :p )

Plus point: service oriental, give in to my request (CIM). Boobs has been enhance. Cheap 20 sing bucks.

Can be improve: Looks (old), hygience (really need to improve on this). Like to talk a lot, especially on the part on how to make a woman cum...

RTF: No, Just wanted the experience. So far she is the oldest WL i have try.

Angry
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
If you really like old MILF. San San can give it a try (first rm on the left of H9). I try once, BJ while she squading on the floor. And when I about to cum, I remove the rubber and CIM on her mouth (most landed on her forehead and hair :p )

Plus point: service oriental, give in to my request (CIM). Boobs has been enhance. Cheap 20 sing bucks.

Can be improve: Looks (old), hygience (really need to improve on this). Like to talk a lot, especially on the part on how to make a woman cum...

RTF: No, Just wanted the experience. So far she is the oldest WL i have try.

First room on the right ......:p

KatoeyLover69
23-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Who gives the 'best' BBBJ in Petain ? :p

Who would you recommend for CIM ?

nippon
19-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Been seeing her for her service for the past few weeks, and she really knows how to make me cum in her mouth (with condom) alot. This slow BJ is what I like, not that too fast one which makes my didi feel numb :-). She can blow me for 15 min or longer, and at the end I just can not tahan anymore.....I seldom have FJ with her......

Yes, I understand here boobs may be too small for some, but that's not what I come for :-)

Anyway, I hope she will get more customers as she deserves it in my opinion....

nippon

nippon
19-02-2008, 12:18 PM
By the way, her room (house 10 #2) is the third room from the back in house 10, just before Rina the Malay lady.

Babu_singh
01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
i wonder whether the lao chio from hse 14 is still around ?:(

superfox
11-03-2008, 03:54 PM
seldom see any Lau chio at H14 But I like to ask any bro tried this milf at H3 2nd room on the right when u enter ? Never see her before, maybe she got tranfer fr other house Any Bro would like to post Fr about her ?

flanders
15-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Hello to all PT bros..

My two cent contribution..

I dun know about long & slow BJ.. I admit I dun have much 'control' :o .. some BJ not so skilful so you dun feel shiok & I can last longer & pretend to be sex stud :cool: .. a lot of time the BJ is good & I have to stop the WL if I want FJ.

I like bbbj/ball sucking & ar, so for me, the best BJ I have at PT so far is h2r2 maggie. Everything is done very good - read my fr on maggie in 'House 2 experiences' thread..

Other good bj I try is :
h14r1 read my fr in 'all PT experiences' thread
h24r9 ball sucking & bj but warning.. milf with hardly A boobs, not for boob lover & a bit of attitude, she 1 of my regular 'replacement' bonk if my favs not around
h10r1a malay gem Rina ; good gfe ; cfm look ; bj so so but she provide the gfe & cfm look and you feel good about the bj
h11r4 another malay gem julia.. younger than rina.. got a bit syt look & good smooth body.. her bj not bad

Got a few more but cannot remember house/room number.. will report back when I have the info & the time..

Hope this post is useful to PT bros..

Power to all PT bros & good bonking!

nippon
27-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Yesterday I went to see the WL from H10R2 again and this time I was very hot cause I didn't have sex for two weeks! Well some HJ in between lah!

I played with her cunt with my fingers while she was sucking slowly and firmly my hard didi and I came in her mouth after just 5 min! (capped), this time I came even more than my usual amount of sperm, maybe about 3-4 teaspoons judging from the amount in the condom!

nippon

william1590
11-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Visited H10R2, she really provide a good BJ, which is very slow and start from the didi slowly then go to my little bro's head, suck it slowly with her tongue, go round the head, at times uses a little bit of suction and then blow, which really blow my feeling.

After some 10-15mins of the BJ, then we have a good FJ, she did not rush me, allow me bonking her deep inside, and grabbing her two melons and the little blown tits. I finally blow my loads into her after some 20mins.

It was really a good feeling with her, and is highly recommended for all bros

nippon
20-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Anyone know if the WL from H10R2 is back?

nippon

pok-ko
21-08-2008, 01:36 AM
yo! bro nippon......Best bj in h10 to me is rina the pornstar. I don't think u can find others with this ponstar feeling in petain....

ahai
18-09-2008, 05:32 PM
anyone can explain to a noob like me wat is petain? :(

Luan Ghan
23-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I think noobs like you ought to be more resourceful than come here ask about places.

Knn check up some maps or street directory websites lah!

Wah lan eh dont know what kind of schools you pple go to to end up like a dickhead here

newbie_boy
28-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Fri went to PT and saw 2 pretty Chinese WL. Dun know which room but the ones in front, left hand side. I think 1 room. She's located at the back room. Think last one. Long hair. Smooth skin and big boobs. Sweet look. Anyone try b4? How much? My 1st time with a Malay WL, she charges me $30. Is that the price right now? I read some thread that says $40, some $50. How come mine only $30? The Mina not bad looking with nice complextion. Maybe she like my innocent look and I told her it's my 1st time, then she give me discount cos I'm fresh??:D

LionHart
14-10-2008, 12:29 AM
hey guys, im very new to this forums... is that a thread for starters like myself? cos i dont quite understand the abbreivation used here... like L## H## R#

L = Lor ## ??

just making guesses only...

and petain, means? Petain road near lavender there?

sammyboyfor
14-10-2008, 03:38 AM
hey guys, im very new to this forums... is that a thread for starters like myself? cos i dont quite understand the abbreivation used here... like L## H## R#

READ the FAQ!:rolleyes:

Sam's Forums FAQ Rev 18 (http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html)

Acanthus
14-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Its been such a long time since i last visited Petain and i'm surprised that there's still so much action going on.

I still remember during the Delphi Forum times, some bro made a excel spreadsheet on almost the entire PT with regards to pricing, ratings etc etc. which quickly became my bible to Petain romps.(im sure it did the same to alot of bros as well)

Maybe its time to pay a visit again, can any kind bros point me to a WL who gives a solid BBBJ?

Cheers!

:D

jaycnce
18-10-2008, 06:14 PM
that is cool

peanut123
29-10-2008, 11:19 PM
H10R2 is still away. I wanna try her BJ. so if any bros see her back at work, please update this thread and I'll chiong down and try her out :-)

Thanks.

nippon
30-10-2008, 12:20 AM
H10R2 is still away. I wanna try her BJ. so if any bros see her back at work, please update this thread and I'll chiong down and try her out :-)

Thanks.Yeah, I know she has been away for a long time, more than a month. She went back for her break every 6 month, but now I am not sure either if she will be back. Best is to ask the OKT if she is coming back......maybe she has some problems with her work permit

For a good BJ (with condom) you can ask WL at H16R28, she has short hair, and is a very friendly person, long nice legs, she does a very good slow BJ (no BBBJ definitely). Very accommodating in the positions........she also does a very good and sensual handjob which I mostly request after her BJ.

nippon

peanut123
30-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Yeah, I know she has been away for a long time, more than a month. She went back for her break every 6 month, but now I am not sure either if she will be back. Best is to ask the OKT if she is coming back......maybe she has some problems with her work permit

For a good BJ (with condom) you can ask WL at H16R28, she has short hair, and is a very friendly person, long nice legs, she does a very good slow BJ (no BBBJ definitely). Very accommodating in the positions........she also does a very good and sensual handjob which I mostly request after her BJ.

nippon

hi Bro Nippon,

I did ask the OKT. She said that R2 is coming back, but don't know when. So at least we know she'll be back eventually, barring any unexpected circumstances.

As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?

peanut123
30-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Fri went to PT and saw 2 pretty Chinese WL. Dun know which room but the ones in front, left hand side. I think 1 room. She's located at the back room. Think last one. Long hair. Smooth skin and big boobs. Sweet look. Anyone try b4? How much? My 1st time with a Malay WL, she charges me $30. Is that the price right now? I read some thread that says $40, some $50. How come mine only $30? The Mina not bad looking with nice complextion. Maybe she like my innocent look and I told her it's my 1st time, then she give me discount cos I'm fresh??:D

Huh ? Your post makes no sense. You did not say which house ( H10 ?), and you did not say room number. Using inexact room location is not very informative. And you also did not state the Minah's name.

My suggestion is to make a mental note of the room numbers, and always ask the WL for her name. I find that so far, all of them oblige and will tell you their names.

peanut123
30-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Hello to all PT bros..

I like bbbj/ball sucking & ar, so for me, the best BJ I have at PT so far is h2r2 maggie. Everything is done very good - read my fr on maggie in 'House 2 experiences' thread..
h10r1a malay gem Rina ; good gfe ; cfm look ; bj so so but she provide the gfe & cfm look and you feel good about the bj
h11r4 another malay gem julia.. younger than rina.. got a bit syt look & good smooth body.. her bj not bad

Ya, I agree. I prefer covered BJ, and Maggie's BJ was very good, even though with condom can still feel the suction and warmth of her mouth. Damn shiok. Also very accomodating and patient. She blows at a moderate pace, not too fast and not too slow. Shiok.

Rina is also excellent, but figure not as good. But still, very hot WL. Defnitely worth RTF for both of these 2 gems.

Very keen to try Julia, but she's away till Nov.

I also tried Sally ( H2R3 ), but she's not as good. Not to say that she's bad, but just that Rina and Maggie are better. Sally's boobs are also kind of big and yet flat. A bit hard to explain, but they kind of point to the sides instead of the front :-) A bit weird for a boob lover like me. I like them big and round, not flatish.

I'm collecting info on good BJ's ( with condom ) in Petain. If anyone has any other info/FR on good BJs, let me know and I can consolidate them.

MILFseeker
30-10-2008, 02:50 AM
sally is good she can cim, maggie cant :)

peanut123
30-10-2008, 05:33 PM

i tried both sally and maggie liao. Prefer Maggie. Maggie has nicer boobs, and prettier face. This is important coz a pleasant face and nice big boobs can be a real turn on when receiving a BJ.

Maggie also has better BJ skills, and was more patient. I guess if CIM is impt, then sally is better. But if consider other aspects, I feel Maggie is better.

Still not tried Mun Mun yet

nippon
30-10-2008, 10:56 PM
hi Bro Nippon,

I did ask the OKT. She said that R2 is coming back, but don't know when. So at least we know she'll be back eventually, barring any unexpected circumstances.

As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?Damage is SGD 30

peanut123
31-10-2008, 06:45 AM
As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?

Damage is SGD 30

How's her attitude ? Friendly and good service ? Very rush to stick to 15 mins or no rush ?

BIGFIGHTER
31-10-2008, 12:07 PM

Have tried maggiue and Sally more then 3 times due near my working place

Yes, agreed Sally is good for BBBJ + CIM

As for look ,i prefer Maggie

Cheers

nippon
31-10-2008, 02:47 PM
How's her attitude ? Friendly and good service ? Very rush to stick to 15 mins or no rush ?Very friendly person, soft spoken, absolutely no rush. She is a MILF.......

I always give her extra, but that's me

nippon

toot7
03-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Have tried maggiue and Sally more then 3 times due near my working place

Yes, agreed Sally is good for BBBJ + CIM

As for look ,i prefer Maggie

Cheers

this sally in house what ?

BIGFIGHTER
03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
this sally in house what ?

Bro,

H2R3

TKS -HONG

nippon
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
hi Bro Nippon,

As for your tip on H16R28, thanks. Will check it out. BTW, whats the damage and how much time does she spend per customer ?Hi peanut123,

H10R2 still not back yet, I went for H16R28 again today for a BJ and handjob, shot alot again :-)

nippon

nippon
19-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi,

Anyone know if H10R2 is back yet? Thanks!

nippon

BIGFIGHTER
20-11-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi,

nippon

Understand retired already

Cherrs

nippon
21-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Understand retired already

CherrsOk, that's good for her, hope she can find a good life and better job!

nippon

rammerstein
22-11-2008, 10:21 PM
H10R2...is that Xiao Sian a.k.a Little Angel?

Tried her before. Quite a fair bit of soft moaning (can tell that it is faked)... and rubba your body with her soft boobs before bj and when doing 69. Got that cfm type of look when you are bonking her.

Hope that she has found happiness and be with her true love.

88km/h
25-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Few of the Ang Pai with gd service retired.

Hope can find a gd gem to replace them.

PrinceMascot
25-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Wow... cool man.. should try it out too =)

rigger
25-11-2008, 11:19 PM
H10R2 is still away....
H16R28 not open......
H2R3.....BZ

Went down on Sunday,raining cats and dogs, walk here walk there no where to hide, see see look look, no one around...SUDDENDLY saw this gal in H2 R5 so my itch and to avoid rain I dare dare went in to bonk! $50 is value for suck cock and lick backside!! I will RTF!!!:D

Neerttorn
14-12-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi,I bookmarked this site. Thank you for good job!
recreational usage xanax (http://boards.sonypictures.com/boards//member.php?u=64346)
<a href=http://boards.sonypictures.com/boards//member.php?u=64346>xanax addiction help</a>

BIGFIGHTER
16-12-2008, 01:08 PM
H10R2 is still away....
H16R28 not open......
H2R3.....BZ

Went down on Sunday,raining cats and dogs, walk here walk there no where to hide, see see look look, no one around...SUDDENDLY saw this gal in H2 R5 so my itch and to avoid rain I dare dare went in to bonk! $50 is value for suck cock and lick backside!! I will RTF!!!:D

Understand H10 R2 - Retired already

Tks

telecom_cca
17-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Another one bites the dust...

pok-ko
20-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi,

nippon

hey! bro. heard from a reliable sources saying that h10r2 might not be coming back. Maybe she got married and settled down already.

nippon
31-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Went to see H16R28 a few days back and opted for standing blowjob (with condom), and this time I almost came in her mouth, but stopped her in time to Fj her in different positions.......finally came with her excellent handjob (with KY). I specially like her sitting on the bed with her legs below her, this will maker her thighs look fuller and sexier, this way I can see her beautifully shaped body from the front :-)

nippon

peanut123
01-01-2009, 04:02 AM
hey! bro. heard from a reliable sources saying that h10r2 might not be coming back. Maybe she got married and settled down already.

Really ? Too bad, coz I wanted to try here from all the good FRs here. Oh well, have to find replacement.

nippon
01-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Really ? Too bad, coz I wanted to try here from all the good FRs here. Oh well, have to find replacement.Try H16R28, a long legged MILF, very nice personality and her blowjob is also slow but not as long as H10R2, but very similar............

nippon

peanut123
01-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Try H16R28, a long legged MILF, very nice personality and her blowjob is also slow but not as long as H10R2, but very similar............

nippon

Her door is always closed leh, or her light is off. When does she normally work ?

nippon
02-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Her door is always closed leh, or her light is off. When does she normally work ?Think she comes in from JB after 9:30am and stays till about 9-10PM, very hard working lady!

nippon

BIGFIGHTER
05-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Her door is always closed leh, or her light is off. When does she normally work ?

Ya , Agreed

Went there many time tried to look for her
But trhe door always closed

Cherrs

nippon
05-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Ya , Agreed

Went there many time tried to look for her
But trhe door always closed

CherrsHi,

One time I waited a long time outside cause the light was on, this was around 3:30-4pm, turns out she was eating her dinner.........maybe this could be what has happened?

nippon

peanut123
05-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi,

One time I waited a long time outside cause the light was on, this was around 3:30-4pm, turns out she was eating her dinner.........maybe this could be what has happened?

nippon

Well, if she's having dinner, it must be a 10 course banquet :-) I'll go try again next time.

part
10-01-2009, 03:08 AM
sorry im new here. want to know where is petain romps

sing-a-poo
10-01-2009, 03:36 PM
sorry im new here. want to know where is petain romps

It is between Flanders Square and Marne Road. :)

Asia Travel : Map of Petain Road (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_20743/travel_site_1/)

nippon
28-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Went to Petain today (28 Feb) evening (20:45 hrs) after the rain stopped, but was too late I guess. Many doors closed, and house 16 even closed altogether! Saw that house 10 had all the doors newly painted, I guess H10R2 has not come back despite rumours she will work here again?

Wanted to get H16R28 for her service, but closed......hope to go again tomorrow....

I hope she is still working this week? Anyone seen her last few days? :-)

nippon

nippon
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Managed to get back and H16R28 was in! Had a GREAT sexperience again! Came alot too as I had waited for a week to cum :-)

This time opted for a great BJ and then handjob, she is also particularly good at this, she is using KY to make it a smooth affair, she is kneeling in front of me, and I am also kneeling so that I can see her nice sexy closed thigh just in front of me to fondle

nippon

nippon
13-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Happy to hear that bro Peanut finally got this lady in H16R28!! (see his HOT experience in his posting in "All Petain FR experience")

Last week I had a funny encounter with another bro, I was waiting outside on the walkway for H16R28, and this older (abit bald) came (after) me and also waited outside.......took long time, so I went inside and waited just next to the door of H16R28. After many mins, the door finally opened, ans as I wanted to go inside, this older man stormed inside and pushed me away from entering the door :-) Wa Lau, this guy must be so hot and couldn't wait to get her service!! Hahahaha!

I was laughing inside me, and she was also abit embarrassed I guessed, anyway, I was happy that people are so wanting to meet her. Luckily I didn't have to wait too long for my turn

nippon

Zam Zam
13-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Hopefully the queue not so long. Dun know how's long have to wait for her.

fogg
13-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Happy to hear that bro Peanut finally got this lady in H16R28!! (see his HOT experience in his posting in "All Petain FR experience")

nippon

Thanks for sharing. H16R28 will be on my bonking list.

alvin36
13-05-2009, 11:20 PM

Last week I had a funny encounter with another bro, I was waiting outside on the walkway for H16R28, and this older (abit bald) came (after) me and also waited outside.......took long time, so I went inside and waited just next to the door of H16R28. After many mins, the door finally opened, ans as I wanted to go inside, this older man stormed inside and pushed me away from entering the door :-) Wa Lau, this guy must be so hot and couldn't wait to get her service!! Hahahaha!

I was laughing inside me, and she was also abit embarrassed I guessed, anyway, I was happy that people are so wanting to meet her. Luckily I didn't have to wait too long for my turn

nippon

just curious... who is the House 18, room 28 ?
is she from another house ?

I dont remember any ang-pai in house 16, except that milf that does AR and CIM(i think is annie).

peanut123
15-05-2009, 12:41 AM
just curious... who is the House 18, room 28 ?
is she from another house ?

I dont remember any ang-pai in house 16, except that milf that does AR and CIM(i think is annie).

You mean H16R28. I don't think she is Ang Pai. She's too quiet, low profile, and not pretty enough to be Ang Pai. But her service and attitude is top notch. Definitely worth the $30.

alvin36
15-05-2009, 11:45 PM
You mean H16R28. I don't think she is Ang Pai. She's too quiet, low profile, and not pretty enough to be Ang Pai. But her service and attitude is top notch. Definitely worth the $30.

ok..i think i know liao. she is 2nd room on the right when enter house 16, just beside a malay gal.

i tried her few months back, she is short hair, tall and slim.

her bj (with cap) not bad, and she is friendly, willing to change position for fj.

is my description right ??

hotbot
22-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Just wanna verify that that H16R28 doesn't offer BBBJ right? My didi is not very sensitive so if she doesn't BBBJ, I doubt I can feel anything lest maintain my erection. :o

android
22-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Just wanna verify that that H16R28 doesn't offer BBBJ right? My didi is not very sensitive so if she doesn't BBBJ, I doubt I can feel anything lest maintain my erection. :o

Although I never try her before, but based on the FR written so far, I seriously doubt she will offer BBBJ. Maybe if you are regular or tip her more, she may consider. :confused:

ballpt
22-05-2009, 03:29 PM

I'm sure her suction power should be strong enough to keep your didi hard. :D

KLGL
22-05-2009, 06:03 PM

She does not provide bbbj but her neighbor R19's bbbj is v gd. :D

formula1
22-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Chinese from Malaysia,

Anyone saw the H10R2 the TS recommended recently? Been there several times but never saw her, She still working?

During my last week visiting saw the H10R4 chick quite tall and fair, not bad looking, but seems cant find FR here about her, dont know if any bros tried her, and how abt the services Levels ?

old cock
31-05-2009, 01:04 PM
H16R19 the room is vacaant...was there yesterday....saw one uncle cleaning the room...so she ROD liao???

rammerstein
01-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Anyone saw the H10R2 the TS recommended recently? Been there several times but never saw her, She still working?

During my last week visiting saw the H10R4 chick quite tall and fair, not bad looking, but seems cant find FR here about her, dont know if any bros tried her, and how abt the services Levels ?

H10Rm2...Xiao Sian has officially retired.
As for H10Rm4 - Bao Ling, service levels quite good. Friendly type, can strike a conversation fairly easily. Good to bonk too, especially doggy. Can try 69 with her.

fury
03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Bao Ling, service levels quite good. Friendly type, can strike a conversation fairly easily. Good to bonk too, especially doggy. Can try 69 with her.

May I know what's your rating for her looks department pls? Thank you.

rammerstein
04-06-2009, 10:38 PM
May I know what's your rating for her looks department pls? Thank you.

By Petain standard, 7/10.
Believe that she got her regulars as well.

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Best to go see for yourself.

niner
17-06-2009, 12:05 AM
By Petain standard, 7/10.
Believe that she got her regulars as well.

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Best to go see for yourself.

Good advice. Good looks is rather subjective. Will check out Bao Ling (H10R4) if I have the chance.

nuptial
17-06-2009, 12:07 AM
She does not provide bbbj but her neighbor R19's bbbj is v gd. :D

Christy definitely don't do BBBJ. She is always knitting and don't bother to look at passerby who may be her potential customers. She give the feeling that she isn't desperate for your money. If you don't like her, she is perfectly fine with it. Wonder how she survive with competition from ex-GL WL.

BitchyBoy69
17-06-2009, 04:18 PM
As for H10Rm4 - Bao Ling, service levels quite good. Friendly type, can strike a conversation fairly easily. Good to bonk too, especially doggy. Can try 69 with her.

Tried Bao Ling yesterday...enjoyed her sensual BJ (she actually rinse her mouth with warm water before BJ!). Finally finished her off in missionary (sensual FJ too). Definitely RTF with 69 & doggy!:rolleyes:

pykrete
18-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey bros never tried Petain before.. How does it work.. Do I go to the H that I want, look for the R and enter? There will only be one WL in the room isit? Thanks.

spermy
18-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hey bros never tried Petain before.. How does it work.. Do I go to the H that I want, look for the R and enter? There will only be one WL in the room isit? Thanks.

Basically, that is the way it works. Go to house...look for the number...if red light is on then the lady is busy...if red light is off, she is not in...if door is open, then walk in. :D

formula1
19-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Thanks bro for the info, Will go and try Bao Ling soon, she is quite attractive to me :D:D

J76_1999
20-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Tried Bao Ling yesterday...enjoyed her sensual BJ (she actually rinse her mouth with warm water before BJ!). Finally finished her off in missionary (sensual FJ too). Definitely RTF with 69 & doggy!:rolleyes:

How much does Bao Ling charge nowadays? I used to pay her 40 but with the increased competition, wondering if she lower price. I agree with the bro, the lady's service is good but do note, no bbbj

toddy
20-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Basically, that is the way it works. Go to house...look for the number...if red light is on then the lady is busy...if red light is off, she is not in...if door is open, then walk in. :D

Not sure leh. I will just push the door. If it is locked, then she is on leave. Usually there will be a notice on the door saying when she will be back.

nippon
20-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Just wanna verify that that H16R28 doesn't offer BBBJ right? My didi is not very sensitive so if she doesn't BBBJ, I doubt I can feel anything lest maintain my erection. :oI asked her this before, but she doesn't want to do BBBJ, only BJ with rubber, but her BJ is so good that you can cum inside her mouth with rubber......

I was there today but her light was off, hope she didn't go back home? There was no sign stating she went back.......will try again tomorrow, and ask her phone number, been there a few times in the past and closed door

nippon

pykrete
20-06-2009, 10:11 PM
hi guys, any WL that only strictly do BJ? Must bring own cap?

teochewahpek
28-06-2009, 09:58 PM
here jin ho, condom is provided. whether bbbj or bj with cap, depends on the wl. read all the petain threads and you will know which lady is consistent or not. best thing here $50 is the maximum. lowest is $20 but wl suited to ahpeks.

BitchyBoy69
29-06-2009, 12:18 PM
How much does Bao Ling charge nowadays? I used to pay her 40 but with the increased competition, wondering if she lower price. I agree with the bro, the lady's service is good but do note, no bbbj

as usual 40...she might lower if she gets older or no business...:p

nippon
04-08-2009, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if Christine (from H16R28, the one that gives excellent HJ and BJ) has already moved to the new H12?

I am overseas now and unable to check....was curious if she continued working here at Petain...thanks!

nippon

peanut123
05-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I asked her this before, but she doesn't want to do BBBJ, only BJ with rubber, but her BJ is so good that you can cum inside her mouth with rubber......

I was there today but her light was off, hope she didn't go back home? There was no sign stating she went back.......will try again tomorrow, and ask her phone number, been there a few times in the past and closed door

nippon

Not only does H16R28 offer ONLY covered BJ, she will only use her own condom. If you bring your favourite 003 or 002 condoms, she will refuse to use it. She's afraid you might poke a few holes in the condom with a needle. Very paranoid, but its also good to know that she's so concern about safety.

peanut123
14-09-2009, 11:16 PM
I was wondering if Christine (from H16R28, the one that gives excellent HJ and BJ) has already moved to the new H12?

I am overseas now and unable to check....was curious if she continued working here at Petain...thanks!

nippon

H16 has shut down, so she must have moved. But I dunno if she went H12, and which room. Any bro know ?

jacky43
15-09-2009, 11:47 AM
She have moved over to H12R2, all the way in. Passed by twice she lockoff after 715pm, i saw her customer left, she switched off lights. Christie has maintain her service level, she is doing fine @BL.

superfox
18-09-2009, 12:17 PM
H12R2 Christie knock off very early best time is to go in the afteroon before 5 or 6pm .tried her service once after reading some fr about her ,her service is good without rush and she is very cool too not many words fr her during work but still 1 of the best in PT I think she stand at 1.7m which is rare find in PT

jacky43
18-09-2009, 04:39 PM
This 2mths tried Christie 3times, but bros pls becareful she also have mood swings. Suddenly, happy smiling talking with me, than stopped.:o My advice is, show courtesy, respect, don't talk with them about other WLs.

nippon
25-09-2009, 02:02 AM
H16 has shut down, so she must have moved. But I dunno if she went H12, and which room. Any bro know ?Her room is now H12R2, all the way in on the left. She has her room set quite dark, I don't know why........had an excellent service from her recently :D

When I was there, the last room on the left was closed (H12R1?), and that section after Christies room was blocked by a table.

nippon

peanut123
26-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Her room is now H12R2, all the way in on the left. She has her room set quite dark, I don't know why........had an excellent service from her recently :D

When I was there, the last room on the left was closed (H12R1?), and that section after Christies room was blocked by a table.

nippon

Thanks, I went to H12 and found her, as you described all the way to the end , room 2. But there was a short queue of 2 old men outside, so i decided not to wait. Maybe next time.

ken6890
26-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks, I went to H12 and found her, as you described all the way to the end , room 2. But there was a short queue of 2 old men outside, so i decided not to wait. Maybe next time.

bro peanut123 , how are you ? :D

seem like you very active in here hor , notice that some ex gl cat move here liao , think free time must plan to visit look see look see liao , cheer :D

peanut123
26-09-2009, 12:34 PM
bro peanut123 , how are you ? :D

seem like you very active in here hor , notice that some ex gl cat move here liao , think free time must plan to visit look see look see liao , cheer :D

I'm good. Hope you are well too and bonking well too, haha.

Very active meh ? so so lar. What to do, I'm a guy and it's hard to resist nice figure and big boobs lor.

The new girls from GL definitely make Petain more alive now. More bros going there, and queues form at the popular girls rooms. Better go during off peak or you have to wait a long time.

Bonk long and prosper.

ken6890
26-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm good. Hope you are well too and bonking well too, haha.

Very active meh ? so so lar. What to do, I'm a guy and it's hard to resist nice figure and big boobs lor.

The new girls from GL definitely make Petain more alive now. More bros going there, and queues form at the popular girls rooms. Better go during off peak or you have to wait a long time.

Bonk long and prosper.

thanks for the info bro , hope more GL girls move there to make this place more alive , cheer :D

hurricane2004
28-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi Bros,

Could any bros pls provide some info on H12R05. Room is situated at the inner row, first room at left turn. Look sexy with revealing clothes. Shows long bevy n medium size boobs. Put on light make-up with drawn eye brow. Thks.

jacky43
28-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Bro H04 r u refer to Helen? There r some reports on her, she's @BL for yrs.

skingmoo
01-10-2009, 06:08 PM
as usual 40...she might lower if she gets older or no business...:p

Is BaoLing (Pauline) back? She not around the last couple of weeks. And no notice outside the door.

fornicator
25-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Is BaoLing (Pauline) back? She not around the last couple of weeks. And no notice outside the door.

Sorry, Pauline has retired. I only managed to fuck her twice.

H10R04 is now Big S. Debut in PT 20 Nov. 2009

nippon
18-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Had another excellent sexperience with Christie (H12R02)!! Great BJ, then doggie and cummed alot while she was HJ me, shot 4x big loads, 2 ended next to her on the bed, and the remaining cum around her hand.......long time didn't cum, was waiting for her to do it :D:D:D:D

Going to try H7R11 this week, read slow BBBJ and can CIM,

greatsmokinggen
19-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Had a great session today with Sally (H2R3) and man, as usual, her blow was real long and real great service and wow, another CIM. She would also comment today's load was heavier than some of the days I visit her. Another great BBBJ is Maggie (H2R2), she did it real wet and rotational (360 degrees)! Very scared to find both their doors open at the same time and would turn back and not looking for either one just in case anyone of them jealous.

fornicator
19-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Had a great session today with Sally (H2R3) and man, as usual, her blow was real long and real great service and wow, another CIM. She would also comment today's load was heavier than some of the days I visit her. Another great BBBJ is Maggie (H2R2), she did it real wet and rotational (360 degrees)! Very scared to find both their doors open at the same time and would turn back and not looking for either one just in case anyone of them jealous.

Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous:o! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie.

Got another WL in other house, but I don't care anymore even if she jealous or if she see me RTF Violet or Li Wen. We're done as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, great FR Bro, thanks for sharing!:D

alvin36
19-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous:o! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie.

Got another WL in other house, but I don't care anymore even if she jealous or if she see me RTF Violet or Li Wen. We're done as far as I'm concerned.

talking about this "jealous" issue... haha.. i have the same problem in H16 now. I rtf Pat , Vivi, Moon.. a few times, they all know me now. Last sunday, I went H16, saw them chatting at the door... I walk there, Moon smile at me... hehehehe... I smile back, then I smile at Pat, hint to her.... I want her that day :D

By the way, I saw the other pretty WL at the room beside Moon (should be H16R16), anyone try her before ? any FR ??

fornicator
19-01-2010, 11:12 AM
By the way, I saw the other pretty WL at the room beside Moon (should be H16R16), anyone try her before ? any FR ??

That should be one of the Carols, there are 3 you know, one in H11R12 and the other in H07R11.

Anyways, this Carol H16R16 was dead fish for me:(. My first session with her was in 30 Aug. 2009, she was the only one working that day, 2nd floor of the now closed H03, her next door neighbour was Miki now in H07(2F)R28 (on 1 month leave), other neighbours in former H03(2F) were Moon, Vivi, Ada and Ivy.

Ok, my FR as follows:

Name: Carol
Looks: 6/10
French: 0/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10
69: 6/10
FJ: 4/10 (I almost didn't come in missionary, so I have to do her in doggy position):p
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 3/10 - She talks but, no GFE for me, she looks bored, no mood.:(
Dmg: $50
RTF: No!!!

But do try her out, maybe she works for you.

Cheers Bro.:D

milffella
19-01-2010, 09:04 PM

hahahha, these WLs your wife?? jealous?? because u must pay them money!! all they want is your desperate low lifer loser money!!!!!! thats all!!!!!!!! stupid dumb fucktard u are!!
wahahahahahhhaha:rolleyes:

fornicator
19-01-2010, 10:27 PM
hahahha, these WLs your wife?? jealous?? because u must pay them money!! all they want is your desperate low lifer loser money!!!!!! thats all!!!!!!!! stupid dumb fucktard u are!!
wahahahahahhhaha:rolleyes:

ZZZZZ.....ngoooork.....snort-snort.....ngoooork.....ZZZZZ!!!

forex
20-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Same here Bro, you see, these WLs, they do get jealous:o! Crazy huh? But it's true. I never RTF Sally whenever Maggie is around. I know it's up to us who we want to RTF but I just can't do it, at least not to Maggie..

I can understand the hesitation and apprehension as I have an issue with doing such things too. Thankfully I am not alone.

Anyway I do agree, the WLs are jealous not because I am handsome or my name is "Robert" but it is the money that is in my wallet that they clamour for.

It is more highly likely chiongsters fall into the KC trap than the WLs.

Oh coming back to this topic, at least for me; Super, Moon, Carol H7 and H2R8 or 9 ( can't remember and have not verified, sorry).

Cheers.

fornicator
20-01-2010, 12:13 AM
I can understand the hesitation and apprehension as I have an issue with doing such things too. Thankfully I am not alone.

Anyway I do agree, the WLs are jealous not because I am handsome or my name is "Robert" but it is the money that is in my wallet that they clamour for.

It is more highly likely chiongsters fall into the KC trap than the WLs.

Cheers.

Bro I assure you, you are not alone! We all have similar experiences.

Cheers Bro!:D

milffella
20-01-2010, 04:14 AM
That should be one of the Carols, there are 3 you know, one in H11R12 and the other in H07R11.

Anyway
Name: Carol
Looks: 6/10
French: 0/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
AR: 6/10
69: 6/10
FJ: 4/10 (I almost didn't come in missionary, so I have to do her in doggy position):p
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 3/10 - She talks but, no GFE for me, she looks bored, no mood.:(
Dmg: $50
RTF: No!!!

But do try her out, maybe she works for you.

Cheers Bro.:D

so did u french her and the other whores, so u must have tasted all the bros sperm in their mouth or the bangala or china worker before u ? cant believe u are so stupid and dumb! no brains at all. pity u !;)

jimbeam
20-01-2010, 04:48 AM
bro can tell me where is petain?

jimbeam
20-01-2010, 04:50 AM

fornicator
20-01-2010, 08:27 AM
so did u french her and the other whores, so u must have tasted all the bros sperm in their mouth or the bangala or china worker before u ? cant believe u are so stupid and dumb! no brains at all. pity u !;)

ZZZZZ.....ngooooork.....snort-snort.....ngooooork.....ZZZZZ

20-01-2010, 11:59 AM

I take it that you never search a street directory. So take a taxi, preferably a Chinese and ask for the direction "Kin Jio Kar, literally banana leg". You will get there.

jacky43
20-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I take it that you never search a street directory. So take a taxi, preferably a Chinese and ask for the direction "Kin Jio Kar, literally banana leg". You will get there.

A moment ago was writting in another threads, suddenly remembered nowadays many new "part time" cabdrivers, few experienced with them , they don't seems to know how to travel around. I guess 4a new younger driver, include those HK migrated here 10yrs or so, now become citizens, than no choice driver taxis. This group i'm afraid we say Banana Leg, they will b lost, liked i mention in the other threads, "Tanglin Halt 16stories", fyi that is Commonwealth Close.

Ok! How about first timers, say Petain Rd Brothels behind the City Sq Mall? Or near Farrer Park MRT station? This might help.

arizona
20-01-2010, 11:45 PM
I feel sad for those HK folks came and settle in this island...I mean wtf, in HK u hv all the freedom to do ur stuff, need a screw juz walkover to SZ.

HK is small but got Mainland behind, this island is even smaller than HK. Wtf r they thinking.

farking Jokers

KatoeyLover69
21-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Thursday 21 January 2010 :-

Oral sex the main cause of STD, says specialist

ORAL sex is the cause of most incidents of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in the country.

China Press quoted specialist Datuk Dr Low Bin Tick as saying that many people believed they would not contract STD when indulging in this activity.

STD that could be transmitted via oral sex and kissing included AIDS, especially when there are wounds on the genitals, Dr Low said, adding that STD like cervicitis could lead to cervical cancer.

He said the number of people suffering from STD in the country was not known as the Government had never conducted research on it.

The report also quoted him as saying that there were fewer than 10 STD specialists in the country as the course was not promoted locally.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

milffella
21-01-2010, 06:18 PM

ORAL sex is the cause of most incidents of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in the country.

China Press quoted specialist Datuk Dr Low Bin Tick as saying that many people believed they would not contract STD when indulging in this activity.

STD that could be transmitted via oral sex and kissing included AIDS, especially when there are wounds on the genitals, Dr Low said, adding that STD like cervicitis could lead to cervical cancer.

He said the number of people suffering from STD in the country was not known as the Government had never conducted research on it.

The report also quoted him as saying that there were fewer than 10 STD specialists in the country as the course was not promoted locally.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

thanks for your newspaper report bro......only some dorks like fornicator havent knew , maybe syphillis go inside his brains already...cant think well. haha

forex
22-01-2010, 12:16 AM

ORAL sex is the cause of most incidents of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in the country..He said the number of people suffering from STD in the country was not known as the Government had never conducted research on it.

Just reading from this, if the number of people that gotten is not known, how does he know it is the main cause?

I assume STD gotten through oral sex is not exclusively spread by WLs. Fair statement?

Time to put on some thinking caps?

Cheers.

shaolin_kid
30-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Went to check out the highly recommended expert cock sucker at H2R3, saw her & was quite disappointed with her look, though she is a milf I dun mind but her look not exactly my type, she a bit shorty & petite.

Waved at me $50 for sucking, a bit pricey based on her look, if she is slightly more beautiful, really I dun mind to engage her services :o

slashGNR
30-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Went to check out the highly recommended expert cock sucker at H2R3, saw her & was quite disappointed with her look, though she is a milf I dun mind but her look not exactly my type, she a bit shorty & petite.

Waved at me $50 for sucking, a bit pricey based on her look, if she is slightly more beautiful, really I dun mind to engage her services :o

Don't judge a book by the cover...

Adios...

jacky43
31-01-2010, 11:06 AM

Dear Bro Shaolin Kid, I concur with a bros who wrote, never judge a book by its cover. I wrote in past threads, i saw Sally 2times outside BL, 1time @7-11, she was with Amy of H24. Another time, last Dec @City Sq, she was pretty and MILF, serious after she apply makeup for biz, i think the cosmetic have done her bad. She's not suitable for foxy looks, but that is just me.

wolverman
31-01-2010, 11:23 AM

"Kin jui kar" old uncle like me sure know one. Petain rd or Jln Besar. All pointing to banana leg. But what is BR occasionally mentioned in this forum?:confused:

greatsmokinggen
31-01-2010, 11:36 PM

Hi Bro

I beg to differ, don't get fool by her looks, she's gotone of the best BJ around in BL and her service attitude is excellent! Try it to believe bro.

jeesiaosiao
07-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi Bro

I beg to differ, don't get fool by her looks, she's gotone of the best BJ around in BL and her service attitude is excellent! Try it to believe bro.
thanks for the update man!

LengKia
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM

haha...agreed with you bro, got a shocked of my life when i saw her as compare to the description given by some bros.

she is very short indeed :D

shaolin_kid
10-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Hi Bro

I won't deny if she can provide excellent service but her look just doesn't suit me at all, thanks bro. ;)

greatsmokinggen
10-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I won't deny if she can provide excellent service but her look just doesn't suit me at all, thanks bro. ;)

Hi Bro

Think CIM belongs to the niche market, not every WLs practice that, same goes with AR. And incidentally, the not so pretty WLs does CIM.

U-Da-Man
14-02-2010, 12:52 AM
\And incidentally, the not so pretty WLs does CIM.

On the contrary bro, the majority of the WLs who offer BBBJ and CIM are the ex-GL ladies!:) And I think we can all agree ex-GL ladies are the prettier ones in PT.

Original PT ladies usually only offer covered BJ, let alone CIM.

Cheers:D

fornicator
15-02-2010, 01:52 AM
On the contrary bro, the majority of the WLs who offer BBBJ and CIM are the ex-GL ladies!:) And I think we can all agree ex-GL ladies are the prettier ones in PT.

Original PT ladies usually only offer covered BJ, let alone CIM.

Cheers:D

Yes, I totally agree!

If not for the ex-GL WLs, PT is boring.

PT WLs never offer BBBJ that's why they loose out to the ex-GL WLs!

Cheers!

ahxing
15-02-2010, 06:53 AM
brosss..

where's Petain ?!

singapore ?:D

maxi5599
15-02-2010, 11:46 PM
hey bro..can pm me her contact?thx..

shaolin_kid
20-02-2010, 01:22 AM
hey bro..can pm me her contact?thx..

contact at yellow pages, target at kin jiao kar lah, which one you want ? :confused:

shaolin_kid
20-02-2010, 01:29 AM
brosss..

where's Petain ?!

singapore ?:D

Tanjong Pinang bro.

mlzh
20-02-2010, 03:54 AM
hey guys. what does all the coding means? sorry im new here so i don really understand

Nautica
20-02-2010, 01:50 PM
wat code you wanna to know?

sporelover
02-03-2010, 01:56 PM
wat code you wanna to know?
He wants to learn morse code....tut..tut....tuuut...tut...

heh heh..

Sporelover.

nippon
12-03-2010, 02:43 AM
this Saturday, I am going to see Christine again after a long period of no sex! Hopefully the condom won't burst inside her mouth :D

Haven't seen her for a long time and miss the frontal view of her body when she is sitting on the bed, with her sexy thighs closed, and her wide waist in full view for me......:)

Forgot to add that usually when she does a great HJ on me, I cum straight on her upper and lower body, and on her thighs, which arouses me even more :D

superfox
12-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Went to Petain yesterday ,went in and out of Houses but my targets H14 R6 Voilet and H12 Christine door close ,walk to H20 R6 saw a milf with curly shoulder lenght hair in tight top and mini skirt standing out her room ,price at $20 but service very good no rush at all take her own sweet time .

Skin is fair and smooth with B cup boobs but not saggy at all .

BJ (with raincoat) me for more then 15 mins !! No joke ! there is a clock on the wall ,end up with HJ .

Wash my Didi before and later service .

$20 for a good and long BJ sure with RTF

H20 most of the room outside no red light so must see the padlock
btw she told me her name is Peng Peng .

jacky43
12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=superfox;4660343]Went to Petain yesterday ,went in and out of Houses but my targets H14 R6 Voilet and H12 Christine door close ,walk to H20 R6 saw a milf with curly shoulder lenght hair in tight top and mini skirt standing out her room ,price at $20 but service very good no rush at all take her own sweet time .

Hi Bro Superfox, i'm happy to see u discover a gem in H20. I think this house got 2malays WLs, 1 i have tried b4 2times about 2yrs ago. 1session allright, 2nd 1 some how i think she lost $ at 4D. Yes! Same like Amy of H24 R01, temper high cannot this that cum asap.

Inner lane do not forget the ex KS, Mei Bao of R168, she is busy most of the time, hope to have a session with Mei Bao, friendly over heard she invite a customer to try her service, while i walked last mth. "What to try is not bad." Almost never heard any WLs said this b4.

nippon
16-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Went to Petain yesterday ,went in and out of Houses but my targets H14 R6 Voilet and H12 Christine door close ,walk to H20 R6 saw a milf with curly shoulder lenght hair in tight top and mini skirt standing out her room ,price at $20 but service very good no rush at all take her own sweet time .

Skin is fair and smooth with B cup boobs but not saggy at all .

BJ (with raincoat) me for more then 15 mins !! No joke ! there is a clock on the wall ,end up with HJ .

Wash my Didi before and later service .

$20 for a good and long BJ sure with RTF

H20 most of the room outside no red light so must see the padlock
btw she told me her name is Peng Peng .
Yeah, What happened to Christine? I went friday and her door was closed for the whole afternoon.......I didn't go on Sat......hope she is already back from Malaysia?

I remember she went back on the 3rd Feb for a month, maybe I got the date wrong????

It was written on her wall inside her room on a piece of paper, the last time I went for her excellent service......

nippon

John1996
17-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Where is the place?

wercim
18-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Where is the place?

It is located just behind city sq mall.. behind the loading and unloading carpark...:D

toothless
18-04-2013, 11:28 PM
thread came back from dead

boaring
19-04-2013, 01:58 PM
For me the best is still h2 Michelle.. Awesome lady..
She's the only one I tried before in petain.. See her body I cannot tahan already.. Petite!

i love tits
20-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Mine is fong yi. Long blow job. Also allow 69:D

wercim
20-04-2013, 06:44 AM
For mi i will choose H16R11 Pat.. she like noe how to service our "guns"

jaywalk
20-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Indeed the 3 mentioned above are of mastery level already.

Sally of H2 is another gem.. But she is a ferocious attacker.. As in.. Can u last her ultimate stance? My first petain CIM came from her..no hands OK!

Nameless19
20-04-2013, 11:32 PM
H2 Maggie, Sally, Mun Mun, Michelle, and Hong Hong.

Maxico
21-04-2013, 08:08 AM
H2 sally without thinking twice.

Cerberus
21-04-2013, 09:36 AM
For me the best is still h2 Michelle.. Awesome lady..
She's the only one I tried before in petain.. See her body I cannot tahan already.. Petite!

is she in biz these few weeks?
her lights always OFF de.....

rooney1000
25-04-2013, 08:33 PM
is she in biz these few weeks?
her lights always OFF de.....

true... nv see her face before always not in zz

rooney1000
25-04-2013, 08:35 PM
H2 sally i think so too she is good in CIM attitude 10/10 ..

bandrba
12-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Any new contacts pls share

multishiok
02-06-2013, 06:58 PM
my regular is not around so try to walk around when i saw this tall meaty girl first room on the right of hse 14 (or is it house 16?). i tried her and can say her bj is quite good. slow but very powerful so sensation is nice that i moaned (pretty embarassing). she also did it in 3 diff position so adds to excitement. i havent asked her name but she said shes from KL.

jaywalk
03-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Thats ah leng is not mistaken. Quite sexy when she is wearing heels.. to add on to her height. If only kidd wears heels.. i think victoria becks could step aside.

pfunk
22-06-2013, 01:34 AM
Been reading about these BJ honeys for 10 years plus! Never had a chance to experience their service because everytime I went there they either were away or with customer. Especially Mun Mun.... Basket, door always closed and some times got some Ah Pek waiting next in line outside her door, so usually I end up at H24 R7 the Malay lady gives pretty good BJ - not the best but good enough lah.... Alot of effort

Yesterday I couldn't tahan and need my cock to be sucked, so I went over wanting to try the elusive Sally but KNN, as usual also.... Door closed! Then I remembered that the next door to her also good a highly recommended MILF for BJ. I peeped over.... Wah! Door open! This must be the legendary H2 R2 Maggie lah, I thought to myself. Lucky!

She wearing sexy dress some more. I ask her for BJ. She quoted $40. I agreed. Went in, S.O.P. - cockbath etc. she said her name was
Maggie. Double confirm! She take off dress.... Damn, nice tits man! Light pink nipples some more!!!! WAAAAH! Cannot tahan. I steam already.

Got down to business. Maggie knows how to suck cock, man. Gently ticked my balls too. Best part - she suck me without using hands ah..... All the way mouth only! Even better was how he capped me.... I didn't even know until I came. While sucking me and getting me hard, she skillfully capped me with the condom in the mouth! Her capped BJ is good man! Very skilled. Never rush me. She was sucking me a bit fast so I request her to slow down a bit. Then I ask her to grab my balls instead of tickling and tug at my balls. Obliging, man. Next thing I knew, I emptied my nuts while she was still sucking me. Only then I realized I was capped because she removed condom and cleaned me
Up. Paid her, thanked her and left.

Next week, gotta try and lock a suck-cock session with either Sally or Mun Mun. :)

knockers2401
24-06-2013, 05:09 PM
where is this place in sg?

serpenty
06-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Went to try H4 R9 her bj was so excellent.
Nearly 10 mins of long bj n shoot out jus on time.
No rushing services.

fitman72
07-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Go try H24 R12 her bbj was so excellent.
No rushing services.

Tarmar
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
H22R9 xiao Wei bbbj good.
worth try..

fitman72
05-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Yes, H24,R12. Service excellent n horny ailf

muster88
15-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Today Try H2 R2 Very Good cant last long.H24 R7 back foe holiday for one month.

300ml
31-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Just tried H2H2 maggie outstanding BJ good suction and position. Shiok... Will RTF anytime soon....

sky_rider00
31-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi bro.. Is Maggie a real lady?

And which part of petain rd? Would you tell me what's H2H2 means pls?

300ml
01-09-2013, 12:17 AM

I mean H2R2. typo.

pussyworm
01-09-2013, 12:34 PM

yes she is real lady, ex-KS and good services, worth every cents of $50 :D

donotforgetme
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
yes she is real lady, ex-KS and good services, worth every cents of $50 :D

she is real woman, gives good service and can't last long.

will be her regular rtf :)

bionogne
02-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Also curious about the exact address or location of the place... :D

jarredravi
21-09-2013, 08:45 AM
H4 r 9 tried still the longest bbj I had.
Pls try worth it.
Any recommendations something like her standard.

jarredravi
21-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Pls try worth it.

APLL
21-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Pls try worth it.

How much and what is the name

jarredravi
21-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Honey cat 30

msact
21-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Tried H4R9 today. Damage $30. She indeed took her time for the bj. Only thing was she could not go down on my whole shaft, only focus on the head.

serpenty
03-10-2013, 07:36 AM
In mind planning to take H2 R2 maggie.
Queue was super long.
Another gilf BBBJ with Big Boobs. (H2 R4-OG)
Here's an FR:
She put her mouth with warm water N blows for me damn awesome.
After she throws out the water she starts to put cold water blow for me. Keep repeating the same therapy!!!
Really very shiok feeling.
Happy ending with breast fuck :p
Worth every penny spent liao!!!
No rushing service.

Chrisboy
03-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Tried H26 R2 few days ago. Looks fierce but actually quite friendly. Good service and long bj. Ended with missionary. Worth the $40!

BenZQ
10-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Any WL that can bj without the "teeth feeling"? I really dislike that sensation.

serpenty
10-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Any WL that can bj without the "teeth feeling"? I really dislike that sensation.

Try kico nOt bad...

teochewahpek
20-10-2013, 12:57 PM
My vote goes to Jenny at H26R3. She speaks Cantonese. damage is $40. You cannot tahan....

boyvsgirl
20-10-2013, 01:44 PM
My vote goes to Jenny at H26R3. She speaks Cantonese. damage is $40. You cannot tahan....

hows the service bro? pls comment

teochewahpek
21-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Brief FR in point form:
Name: Jenny or AhSan or No.3 in Cantonese or Assam
looks: 8/10
figure: 8/10
boobs: B
frenching: Yes
cim: maybe if you cannot endure her bj
bj: 9/10 shiok shiok shiok
fj: 9/10
gfe: 8/10
service: 9/10 wash for you before & after action
damage: $40
rtf: Definite Yes

SEX-NEWBIE
22-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Brief FR in point form:
Name: Jenny or AhSan or No.3 in Cantonese or Assam
looks: 8/10
figure: 8/10
boobs: B
frenching: Yes
cim: maybe if you cannot endure her bj
bj: 9/10 shiok shiok shiok
fj: 9/10
gfe: 8/10
service: 9/10 wash for you before & after action
damage: $40
rtf: Definite Yes

bro, I had a fantastic session with Ah Sam yesterday 2pm. Really passionate 69 plus french kiss non-stop action. Really good BBBJ some more. Money well spent. This pretty lau chio already 51 years old :D

hornyguy83
22-10-2013, 10:32 AM
bro, I had a fantastic session with Ah Sam yesterday 2pm. Really passionate 69 plus french kiss non-stop action. Really good BBBJ some more. Money well spent. This pretty lau chio already 51 years old :D

Wow. 51 years old! Old enough to be my mother! And I love bbbj.. Will try her soon! Thanks for the recommendation!

francesco
28-10-2013, 09:41 PM
30s to 51, its a big gap...lol so which one is the correct one?

Dirk Kuyt
28-10-2013, 11:19 PM
30s to 51, its a big gap...lol so which one is the correct one?

Both are correct..... she is in her 50s but with makeup and sexy dressing she looked like in her 30s. :D

SEX-NEWBIE
30-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Both are correct..... she is in her 50s but with makeup and sexy dressing she looked like in her 30s. :D

Wat a perfect answer bro :p

Mondokz
01-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Best I ever had is brown sugar mona!!! Really deep throat my whole shaft!! Only minus point is the looks..but what the hack, cover the face shoot the base! Hehehe

Shagtits
15-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Used to be a regular for H26R2 when she was @ her old hse..really long slow BJ...can do 69 & play pussy..everytime finshed in missionary...really worth the $40..:D

lickingd
15-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Bros. Mind share which house to look for her? What time yhey start work?

boyvsgirl
17-11-2013, 07:31 PM
went to petain tis evening abt 5pm, try 26-3 nice big boob

nippon
22-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Wah! This thread has been quiet for years..........many good ones have left PT, sigh!......Who is left giving great BJ? Jenny, Maggie.........:rolleyes:

Jook29
22-12-2016, 04:37 PM
left all the lau aunty giving bj

nippon
22-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Yeah, haven't been back to PT since like early 2013.......planning to visit again after christmas.....heard alot of changes, PT will move, but to where still no updates?

yowkimfui
23-12-2016, 01:45 PM
went there few days back.

No brown sugar liao.

Have they moved?

Aily
23-12-2016, 05:32 PM
how is the place there now?

rutzanu
23-12-2016, 07:22 PM
left all the lau aunty giving bj

lol at that