PDA

View Full Version : KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

TD0620G
03-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Please take note, this thread is strictly for NEWBIES who are too lazy to press the SEARCH button or read sammyboy's FAQ so I will list down the MUST VISIT places.

LOCAL & FOREIGN FLS LOCATION
1. Bukit Aman - Look for Captain ALI. Please bring your own condom. S&M optional and handcuffs will be given FOC. Upon entering, please get ready RM200 and pass it direct to Captain ALI with the passwords ' saya mau perempuan'. You will then be guided to a 4 x 4 room with locals as well as foreigners. Most of the time it will be NLs but sometimes you may get the occasional Pakistani, Indian or Chinese. Europeans are rare. If you are into anal, then bring your own soap.

2. Vistana Hotel - Located behind PWTC there are some superb PRCs in action. Here condom is provided but there is a 7 footer 200kg OKT to get by in the front entrance. Just tell him the password 'Fuck Me' then you will be guided and given the best service of your life.

For more information, press the fucking SEARCH button and Forum FAQ. Other than that experienced bros who want to contribute this thread specially for newbies who are too lazy to read and search please do so!

CibLover
03-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Arhhhh.....Wisdom indeed!..kekeke

I think we forget to mention where to get the foreigners.

For Russian, Japanese, Korean and whatever nationality (except Israelis) gers,
you may try their Embassies.

Go directly to Jalan Ampang where all the Embassy is situated nearby. But all the Embassy will require you to buy the RM10 Stem Hasil. Go to the guards in front and ask them for "girls to fu.k"....you will then be shown to a PR Officer and shown photo albums. Choose whichever you want. Get their names because you will have to buy Bankdrafts with their name on it. Damage is around RM250 depending on qualities. Not negotiable.

Then, go back to the Embassy and pay the Accounts Officer. You will then be led to a secret location. (hush hush operation, mah) in those tinted cars bearing red number plates.
Then, enjoy!! Ohh....most of them not working during Christmas and New Year day!!

Don't forget to post your FR, hah.....:D

KatoeyLover69
03-12-2005, 01:40 PM
If you are ' feeling very itchy ' and wants to look for sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS take a taxi and ask the driver to go to the Chow Kit Area.

Stop at the Plaza Hotel / Grand Continental Hotel / Wisma Cycle & Carriage and take a 3-minutes' walk to Lorong Haji Taib 2.

You will find plenty of sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS here, smiling and waving at you.

Negotiate with whichever lady that attract you and follow her to her room. She can do BBBJ, FJ or fuck your ' itchy back-side ' :D

The ladies available are from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.

Happy boonking !!!

dreamchaser
03-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Very informative indeed! ;)

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 02:57 PM
If you are ' feeling very itchy ' and wants to look for sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS take a taxi and ask the driver to go to the Chow Kit Area.

Stop at the Plaza Hotel / Grand Continental Hotel / Wisma Cycle & Carriage and take a 3-minutes' walk to Lorong Haji Taib 2.

You will find plenty of sexy ladies with BIG BOOBS here, smiling and waving at you.

Negotiate with whichever lady that attract you and follow her to her room. She can do BBBJ, FJ or fuck your ' itchy back-side ' :D

The ladies available are from Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.

Happy boonking !!!

Bro... u trying to recommend business for your friends izzzit ;) Trying to earn commssion meh . ..kekeke... dun forget some of them now camp around beach club and Thai CLub area also

Optimus_Prime
03-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Very Cruel ah u guys... but I LIKE :D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

CibLover
03-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Hey bro Optimus Prime,

Aiyah....Senior Samster don't waste your time here, lah....

Kin-kin go and post your story about your trip to Hong Kong..
Waiting for your next instalment, leh.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Very Cruel ah u guys... but I LIKE :D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

This tactic called pre-emptive strike mah, since they always one lubang, we givce them Shiok Shiok lubang lehhh... kekeke

shiok1968
05-12-2005, 08:00 AM
This tactic called pre-emptive strike mah, since they always one lubang, we givce them Shiok Shiok lubang lehhh... kekekeWAH! so many good lobangs never tell me. Me also newbie in KL.:p

Looks like the Vistana Hotel and Bukit Aman can only try next week. Haven get pay yet.

The ones at the Embassies can only try at the end of the week bcos not Asean Summit Conference so all Embassies sure no stock.

Looks like left with the lobang at Lorong Haji Taib 2. Die die also must go down later.For 1 price can get 3 in 1 package. Where to find?

So many good lobangs by our bros here. This two week sure cheong until shiok shiok. Many thanks to Bros TD, Ciblover and KatoeyLover. You guys sure like to help newbies like me. Hahahahahahahaha.....................:D

msgfan
05-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Please take note, this thread is strictly for NEWBIES who are too lazy to press the SEARCH button or read sammyboy's FAQ so I will list down the MUST VISIT places.

LOCAL & FOREIGN FLS LOCATION
1. Bukit Aman - Look for Captain ALI. Please bring your own condom. S&M optional and handcuffs will be given FOC. Upon entering, please get ready RM200 and pass it direct to Captain ALI with the passwords ' saya mau perempuan'. You will then be guided to a 4 x 4 room with locals as well as foreigners. Most of the time it will be NLs but sometimes you may get the occasional Pakistani, Indian or Chinese. Europeans are rare. If you are into anal, then bring your own soap.

Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4? :D

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services. :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
05-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4? :D

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services. :rolleyes:

I heard that Bukit Aman has signed a franchise agreement with California Fitness to provide 5-stars Gym, Spa and Sauna.

You can now do chin-ups. sit-ups and ear-squats at the Gym and you will be attended to by young, sexy and nude PRC lady Fitness Instructress . If requested, they will also video-tape your sit-ups and ear-squats and present you with the DVD as a souvenir. The person who managed to do the most sit-ups / ear-squats will be declared the Champion and the DVD will be distributed World-wide, especially in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. The Organisers ( Polis DiRaja Malaysia, Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Home Affairs ) will also attempt to encourage the international TV stations to broadcast the event to publicise Malaysia and encourage more tourists to visit Malaysia

Ianing
07-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, I'm new here, tell me where is the 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?

QUOTE=msgfan]Bukit A_man also provides excellent massage. Highly recommended. Dun know whether they provide batin or not. Anybody has tried it b4? :D

For the best customer sexification, heard that they have upgrade their services with video recording services. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Ianing
07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, I'm new here, can tell where is 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?

shiok1968
08-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey, I'm new here, can tell where is 1st class Fitness centre and Spa at Bukit Aman?Hello guys

The poor guy asking for directions and no one is willing to give him. Not steady lah. I would like to but as you guys know, I not local so dun know where is the place myself.:p

How come thread starter never appear anymore. Maybe must deduct his points to wake him up.:p On the other hand better not, wait later he bring fresh sotong for me........ kweek kweek.

6" boy
08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
I am new too for KL scene, please PM me the locations. Thanks in advance. I promise I will post a FR later.

dathinman
08-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Can't help but feel a bit sorry for the newbies. They don't sound like Malaysians so they wouldn't have a clue about these famous places. ;)

TD0620G
08-12-2005, 10:25 AM
heheh bro shiok meets up with us regularly.. he just pretending to be a 'newbie'

For real 'newbie's pls read my 1st post CLEARLY... u will notice an exclusion clause.. which is the search button and FAQ... if u don't use it, I hold no responsibility to your actions..kekeke

For better locations come join us at our monthly gatherings... some places will only be revealed to bros what we have seen and trusted.

FYI Bukit Aman is located in KL but it is a heavily protected area, any taxi will know but when u reach the entrance u will know why...kekeke

shiok1968
08-12-2005, 10:39 AM
heheh bro shiok meets up with us regularly.. he just pretending to be a 'newbie'

For real 'newbie's pls read my 1st post CLEARLY... u will notice an exclusion clause.. which is the search button and FAQ... if u don't use it, I hold no responsibility to your actions..kekeke

For better locations come join us at our monthly gatherings... some places will only be revealed to bros what we have seen and trusted.Bro TD, I am still a newbie in KL. Alot more places still have not been. Waiting for you guys to show me the rest. After all your reputation is proven.:D

6" boy
08-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Seniors brothers in KL, I want to ask something can or not ah? keh keh keh

I know sometime there is free shuttle service from KTV, LSB and shake head disco to Bukit Aman. Where can newbies get the free shuttle service? Neh... those big big lorry can sit a lot of people one lah. :D

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 02:16 AM
Neh... those big big lorry can sit a lot of people one lah. :D

Just think of the lorry as oversize tuk tuk lorrr..... some more paid for by PDRM :D

KatoeyLover69
09-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Just think of the lorry as oversize tuk tuk lorrr..... some more paid for by PDRM :D

Lorry got air-con or not ? VIP lorry ?:D

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Just find out from my none samster fren name Puk Kai (he is well know Puk Kai among our KL bro's) where to find virgin gers....

He said in General Hospital sure u can find 1. :p

warmnites
17-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Hahahaha guys let me add in some info too.....

after you spend all your money cheonging at Bukit Aman
please head to Titanic at TTDI for some MILF fun....
be prepared to be paid by the ladies there for you to cheong them
..... hahahaha!!!

BLUESMAN
17-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Hahahaha guys let me add in some info too.....

after you spend all your money cheonging at Bukit Aman
please head to Titanic at TTDI for some MILF fun....
be prepared to be paid by the ladies there for you to cheong them
..... hahahaha!!!

You dont mind can tell us how much you got from them bro....hehehehehe.

Good lobang must share share rite.

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Wah, bro warmnites,

Can get $$ by cheonging, ah? I want, leh..Please share. I'm also newbie, leh....:D

Cheers.

BLUESMAN
17-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Wah, bro warmnites,

Can get $$ by cheonging, ah? I want, leh..Please share. I'm also newbie, leh....:D

Cheers.

I think that was cos he is "lang chai" mah.....hahahahaha.

The rest can sit in the corner juss look only lor.

TD0620G
18-12-2005, 03:30 AM
New update :-

Nurses in Uniform :-

Gleneagles Hospital, Ampang - this one recommended by bro Dekuip. When u are there, just use the password 'I am bro Dekuip's friend, please give me the same service :D ' Then get ready RM1,800 and you will get a ST in a single bed. Oh yea, must go Bukit Tinggi paint ball and brake legs first.

DeKuip
18-12-2005, 10:28 AM

Gleneagles Hospital, Ampang - this one recommended by bro Dekuip. When u are there, just use the password 'I am bro Dekuip's friend, please give me the same service :D ' Then get ready RM1,800 and you will get a ST in a single bed. Oh yea, must go Bukit Tinggi paint ball and brake legs first.

Fuck U! FUCK YOU ONE MORE TIME

TD0620G
18-12-2005, 11:47 AM
hehehheheh not true meh? still waiting for your FR leh on the nurses in uniform.

KatoeyLover69
18-12-2005, 06:30 PM

In order to break leg, you must first spot a nude 38DD Orang Asli woman and keep staring at her as you are walking ............. Guaranteed to fall into a drain or ravine if you stare at her long enough :D

KLKOOL
18-12-2005, 07:35 PM
In order to break leg, you must first spot a nude 38DD Orang Asli woman and keep staring at her as you are walking ............. Guaranteed to fall into a drain or ravine if you stare at her long enough :D

Haha.... This one is not only guide for newbie... but how to as well ;)

DeKuip
15-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Yest i found out a typical newbies cheong place in KL. Somemore very cheap... i think but not sure per session they will charge RM15 to RM30 only.

The place is opposite Berjaya Times Sqaure, next to Plaza Berjaya got a lorong... u just walk in the lorong u will see it.. u cant miss it!

So newbie... dont say i dont share lobangs arr!! So in future no need to PM me.. just check this thread!

pomrakthai
15-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Yest i found out a typical newbies cheong place in KL. Somemore very cheap... i think but not sure per session they will charge RM15 to RM30 only.

The place is opposite Berjaya Times Sqaure, next to Plaza Berjaya got a lorong... u just walk in the lorong u will see it.. u cant miss it!

So newbie... dont say i dont share lobangs arr!! So in future no need to PM me.. just check this thread!

Walaueh, Bro DK, are you leading those newbies to "belakang mati" places ka? Those places are for those quickies with no GFE at all...the WL's will sometimes bring out a packet of kacang to much or read newspaper too, while shouting: "Apasai mau lama-lama dalam ah?? mau bikin anak ka?"

Burns888
15-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Walaueh, Bro DK, are you leading those newbies to "belakang mati" places ka? Those places are for those quickies with no GFE at all...the WL's will sometimes bring out a packet of kacang to much or read newspaper too, while shouting: "Apasai mau lama-lama dalam ah?? mau bikin anak ka?"

Bro, u sound like u very familiar with the area .... even what they say also u know already ah ??:p Kekekeke !!!

KLKOOL
15-03-2006, 10:16 PM

Want GFE go school playground lorr :rolleyes: .... kacang and newspaper still cannot fight with a bro here... can smoke cig while WL givin BJ...

CibLover
16-03-2006, 09:53 AM
..kacang and newspaper still cannot fight with a bro here... can smoke cig while WL givin BJ...

Maybe this is what HE says to the WL: " Apasai lama-lama sama gua punya ciau-ciau??? Berus gigi kah atau cungkil gigi?? Gua sudah habis dua batang rokok, liao!! U belum habis, kah??"....kekekeke.

pomrakthai
16-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Bro, u sound like u very familiar with the area .... even what they say also u know already ah ??:p Kekekeke !!!

Bro Burns888,

There is such a thing as "survey"! I remember one Chinese saying: 秀才不出门, 能知天下事 [A scholar will know all things under the sun eventhough he stays indoors]...Actually I had never patronized those places...they are dirty, run down and not safe :cool:

yinyang
16-03-2006, 12:36 PM
...Actually I had never patronized those places...they are dirty, run down and not safe :cool:

Eeeeeeks, like to think this thread was in jest. Alamak, if any newbie follow this hot tip -habis BIG time liow. :eek:

dathinman
16-03-2006, 06:41 PM
yinyang,

It is in jest.

It is kind of funny but on a more serious note, a bit sad that some of these people are so hard pressed for money that even though past their prime they still need to do this to cari makan. And some cheongsters on a tight budget need to look for them.

KLKOOL
16-03-2006, 06:47 PM
yinyang,

It is in jest.

It is kind of funny but on a more serious note, a bit sad that some of these people are so hard pressed for money that even though past their prime they still need to do this to cari makan. And some cheongsters on a tight budget need to look for them.

Yeah... kinda sad... but they have their clientele... I have seen them ... mostly elderly man looking for quick and cheap thrills...

pomrakthai
16-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah... kinda sad... but they have their clientele... I have seen them ... mostly elderly man looking for quick and cheap thrills...

Yaloh, they have no competence other than "leg spreading" [so to speak]. It is indeed sad. Even with the present WL's that you all ravish and idolize... they will eventually progress from package ladies to ML and then will hide themselves in sleazy joints [like rainbow pub State PJ] and will further progress to those "belakang mati" type haunts. [BTW, belakang mati, eventhough is situated in SGP, was the code word used during my younger days to denote "fuck shops"] :o

DeKuip
16-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Bro PRT,

My grandfather's time they call it 'Sap Sam Thai Po' (13 thai po) coz the row has 13 shops and all of them was hotel. :D

TD0620G
16-03-2006, 09:06 PM

dun bluff, isn't u the one wearing a fake white beard ? :D

pomrakthai
16-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Bro PRT,

My grandfather's time they call it 'Sap Sam Thai Po' (13 thai po) coz the row has 13 shops and all of them was hotel. :D

Yaloh, that place was half ulu [boon sam bah] and the hotels were located near to BB Park [present Law Yat Plaza] where most probably bro KTL bonked that famous Rose Chan, or rather Rose Chan lost her "reconstructed virginity" to him :D

Nowadays, the rows of hotels have back no front! Semua masuk belakang punya, really belakang mati oledi.

Burns888
16-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Bro Burns888,

There is such a thing as "survey"! I remember one Chinese saying: 秀才不出门, 能知天下事 [A scholar will know all things under the sun eventhough he stays indoors]...Actually I had never patronized those places...they are dirty, run down and not safe :cool:

Bro PRT, joke lah Bro, joke only :D

Burns888
16-03-2006, 09:57 PM
dun bluff, isn't u the one wearing a fake white beard ?

Bro ... u sure kena fark nicely by TSH one !!!!:D

So going Danuk this weekend ???:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
16-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Yaloh, that place was half ulu and the hotels were located near to BB Park [present Law Yat Plaza] where most probably bro KTL bonked that famous [B]Rose Chan, or rather Rose Chan lost her "reconstructed virginity" to him

Nowadays, the rows of hotels have back no front! Semua masuk belakang punya, really belakang mati oledi.

Prof Pomrakthai,

A correction, please ........

I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, Ms Rose Chan:p , some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel at Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area) and NOT at the BB Park Area

pomrakthai
17-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Bro PRT, joke lah Bro, joke only

I treated it as a joke too, no worries mate :D....you know lah academicians always like that one lah...defending thesis mah!

pomrakthai
17-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Prof Pomrakthai,

A correction, please ........

I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, Ms Rose Chan:p , some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel at Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area) and NOT at the BB Park Area

Bro KTL, thousand apologies...correction noted. Only recalled you had bonked Rose Chan but gor mixed up with the location of that battle! cheers:D

yinyang
17-03-2006, 09:29 AM
correction, please I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area)

Bro KTL,
Wah lau, you deserve a place in sbf's hall of fame or guiness book -for breaking your cherry with reknown Rose queenie, AND 30 years later... losing your ("wisdom") tooth to Tigress at HY. +30 years, only dentures to give up. My hats off to you, you got more than b.lls, lau chian pei.:p

KatoeyLover69
17-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Bro KTL,
Wah lau, you deserve a place in sbf's hall of fame or guiness book -for breaking your cherry with reknown Rose queenie, AND 30 years later... losing your ("wisdom") tooth to Tigress at HY. +30 years, only dentures to give up. My hats off to you, you got more than b.lls, lau chian pei.

Bro yinyang,

Thank you for the compliment !

How about 'upping' me for a 'job well done' ???:D

Thanks !

max1421
01-04-2006, 10:54 PM
To all newbies

Please read the postings in this thread carefully as hints, although very indirect, were put forth. Take one of the advice given - search and read related threads and the FAQs. Please take note that senior brothers are just having some fun. For example, if I am not wrong, the joint in Bukit Aman which was mentioned is actually a police station.

I acknowledge the creativity and imagination of senior brothers here with their tongue-in-cheek postings. They are definitely very nice to read but please do empathise with newbies, especially first time visitors coming to a foreign place. I can vouch for Malaysians from other states who know very little of KL. Would be good if the title is change to "KL Cheong or XIONG places for NEWBIES!" or "KL Cheong places for SENIORS!"

My sincere apologies to senior brothers if I do come across as being rude but this thread can have its implications and consequences. Just a humble feedback from a fellow brother from across the straight [or will it be crooked] causeway.

KLKOOL
02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
To all newbies

I acknowledge the creativity and imagination of senior brothers here with their tongue-in-cheek postings. They are definitely very nice to read but please do empathise with newbies, especially first time visitors coming to a foreign place. I can vouch for Malaysians from other states who know very little of KL. Would be good if the title is change to "KL Cheong or XIONG places for NEWBIES!" or "KL Cheong places for SENIORS!"

My sincere apologies to senior brothers if I do come across as being rude but this thread can have its implications and consequences. Just a humble feedback from a fellow brother from across the straight [or will it be crooked] causeway.

Hmmm... so far, never had any problems from any bros from SG... they normally PM us directly... some newbies, some seniors... some newbies we dun entertain if we dun feel comfortable...

We have tons of postings and PMs from newbies who dun know how to behave by asking for lobangs... so excuse me if we have had it and created this post for them!!! NO offense taken, but we will definitely stick to our MO. Cheerz.,..

yinyang
02-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Bro KTL,

For all your industry in posting LOS news, you more than deserve my puny point. Will fix u up soon (my quota maxed 2day).. hope I not get distracted. Ooooi, you took >2 weeks to catch up my post...

Prof PRT did not manage to entice you "JB" sights. Stick to philosophy of not doing buz at home heh5?

No chiong HY or BKK lately?

Cheers mate:p

max1421
02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Hmmm... .........
We have tons of postings and PMs from newbies who dun know how to behave by asking for lobangs... so excuse me if we have had it and created this post for them!!! NO offense taken, but we will definitely stick to our MO. Cheerz.,..

No offense intended here too. Understand where you people are coming from. Appreciate your reply and hope newbies will learn and not continue to 'behave improperly'. However, there are very genuine and ignorant newbies out there. Thanks again.

KLKOOL
02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
No offense intended here too. Understand where you people are coming from. Appreciate your reply and hope newbies will learn and not continue to 'behave improperly'. However, there are very genuine and ignorant newbies out there. Thanks again.

No worries bro/.. we are not too easily offended one... ;)