PDA

View Full Version : sg girl in kl

badslavevivian
28-11-2005, 06:09 PM
well hey there.. im a singaporean girl, 21 years, chinese mixed.

im here for a training course and have been so for the past three months. i have all this while, free lanced back home for extra cash as, well i like the occasional luxury but dont really earn much.

am rather low on the dough these days and could do with some cash (and damn good sex as i never get any when im here)

so yeap i stand at 1.67m and am 44kg. have really small boobs and im skinny (32A-24-32). i dont do raw or anal.. cant role play here as i dont have the gear and costumes :/

i have no idea what the going rate is in kl but im willing to negotiate.

my pics are here (http://www.geocities.com/badslavevivian)

do drop me a message SMS only! at 0163941163
a past thread on me (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?

p=1226510#post1226510)

here too (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1186309#post1186309)

xoxo
viv

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Have kopi only can arr? kekeke...

Think bro TD will on, i call him later.

KLKOOL
28-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I tried to access the PICS, but cannot see.... hmm she really pouplar leh. I already sent SMS to her to see when can meet up :cool:

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 06:50 PM
I tried to access the PICS, but cannot see.... hmm she really pouplar leh. I already sent SMS to her to see when can meet up :cool:

numero uno KL Fucker lai liao... :D

KLKOOL
28-11-2005, 06:54 PM
numero uno KL Fucker lai liao... :D

KNN, u called ar? I go toilet also get no peace.... Not No.1 lah.... just horny kekekeke... feel like going to HC's

klang_kia
28-11-2005, 06:56 PM
How can u guys left me out?? :D

Sorry to Bro KLK n Dk cause my phone got barred and cant make out calls for the time being... anyway, thanks for SMS mew bro KLK...but i cant join as i will be only back from Kuantan by this Sat....

Anyway, me cant axcess the pix too.....maybe will check out later..... do always include me in your mailings laaa.....im interested in this thread too....

pomrakthai
28-11-2005, 07:21 PM

Oops..I could gain access to the pics.:)

But since I am a "boobs" man, I am not interested at all. sorry lah, out of your circle liao.

TD0620G
28-11-2005, 08:31 PM
KNN, u called ar? I go toilet also get no peace.... Not No.1 lah.... just horny kekekeke... feel like going to HC's

haha so fast? Really no. 1 fucker do post FR once u've tried.

moneymoney
28-11-2005, 08:34 PM
He is a ah gua.

so disgusting.

TD0620G
28-11-2005, 08:55 PM
how do u know she's an ah gua? Have you seen her?

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 09:01 PM
He is a ah gua.

so disgusting.

how do u know she's an ah gua? Have you seen her?

I think is becoz of her pics loh... must say she is really skinny. Even she is not my type i wont insult her loh... coz she oso got 'ah ma sang' mah. :D

taurus75
28-11-2005, 09:09 PM
kekeke...just one ah qua ..and all the hum sup loh come out liao...!
where got this type of lobang one.. sporean gal some more??!!?

badslavevivian
28-11-2005, 10:13 PM
please someone close this thread..
i never felt so humiliated by people on this forum before.

TD0620G
28-11-2005, 10:16 PM
yea la sounds too desperate seldom got girls post like this, but bro KLKOOL is gonna check her out right? ;)

acma
28-11-2005, 11:07 PM
hi ger, sms u liao but no reply from u ....
R u really sure in this business.

Mightaswell
28-11-2005, 11:58 PM
He is a ah gua.

so disgusting.

So disgusting? What r u doing on a sex forum then?

Ah gua - on what basis are you making this statement? If you had bothered to do a bit of research, you will see that bro Optimus Prime has a FR on her.

It pisses me off that there are brothers here who make general sweeping unsubstantiated opinionated statements. She may not be your cup of tea - just say so - but do be respectful of other peoples tastes. Personally, I like big boobs - but that doesn't give me the right to criticise those who don't or girls who aren't.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not here to start a flame war and I apologise if you are not happy with my statements. Let's just be matured about this.

KLKOOL
29-11-2005, 12:06 AM
yea la sounds too desperate seldom got girls post like this, but bro KLKOOL is gonna check her out right? ;)

Eh, like that make me guinea pig ah; KNN u all, don't rush to judgement so fast lah. Viv, meeting up still stands, sorry for some crass remarks from our local bros here. I believe in bro OP, and if he says u r real, then u r real :cool:

klang_kia
29-11-2005, 12:19 AM
I totally agree with Bro KLKOOL..... everyone due a respect irregardless of how each looks like..... if bros wanna comment, please do it in a greater manner.... i think my comment is fair

btw, Sis Vivian, do not bother abt what ppl says about u.... U r U.....as christina alguilera song goes...."U r beautiful....in every single way"... life goes on :)

BLUESMAN
29-11-2005, 01:08 AM
He is a ah gua.

so disgusting.

Let me tell you this....ah gua or not ah gua....not up to you to make such comment.

You like what you see....you take....if not....move on.

Have some respect for all.

DeKuip
29-11-2005, 09:04 AM

Hi Vivian,

Pls dont felt upset becoz of 1 stupid msg. As u can see he is not a regular among us, i can promise u the listed bro's in my signature (ofcoz many other bro's not in my list too) wont insult other ppls this way. I should say do enjoy further the way u wanna post no matter what other said, be happy stay happy. :D

TD0620G
29-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Ppl here just doubt your authenticity because so far FL posts have brought nil results some even give fake phone numbers. So if you are for real then don't feel shy to meet trusted bros here like bro KLKOOL once one of us confirms u are for real then there won't be anymore doubts. Imagine even guys who post FL numbers all turned out to be duds what whould we think if the real FL herself posted here? Too good to be true? Well that's just the defence mechanism responding don't feel insulted if you are indeed for real.

Night Devil
29-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Actually this Vivian is quite well known in Welcome To Freelance Dome that mostly for Singapore brother... Quite many brothers already went for her service and many of them come back with good comment...
Vivian, don't so upset here, internet forum is like that, too many people here and too many opinion here, and you also can not stop people to give their opinion here...
just do what you want to do loh...

Optimus_Prime
29-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey Bros of Malaysia Scene,

Just popped in to help Sis Viv verify as I just saw this thread.

Vivian is REAL 100% female, bros. I have met her and my FR is somewhere among those links that she posted. Read up if u interested to try her.

All I can say is... she's quite good in what she does esp since she oso cater to certain amount of fetish and dom requests. As for the rest...well my FR is just my own opinion of her...there are a few more recents ones u can search out too...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

CibLover
29-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Well, thought I didn't wanna bug in here.. but Bro Optimus Prime has spoken.

Bros here are just skeptical whenever someone offered "lubangs" and I agreed with Bro TD that it's just the defence mechanism being activated.

Anyway, some bros here should not jump to conclusion and personally attack as such. if you like what you see, give a thumbs up.....if you don't like it, move on. Personal attacks are unneccessary as everyone has "Ah Mah Sang" (a senior's fav words). For those bros, you can actually trace Viv's post and check out what's her history first before jumping into conclusions.

To sis Vivian,

Don't be offended by such uncalled for remarks. As advised, continue what you're doing. Most of the Samsters here in KL are really good people. If you follow the threads here, you will get a clearer picture of who are the more senior Samsters here. Meet up with any of them and have fun. I'm sure you will like the company.

Just my two cents worth.

Cheers.

selim
29-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi all, not have to argue it. I'm the FIRST one who call Vivian and had spoke to her, it is right? Vivian (I'm Steven).

Unfortunately, this 3 days I'm in the training courses, can't move around. For u all info, Vivian just stay nearby my office. hehheheh.

CNNcmg
29-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Vivian is definitely 110% real ger le...
She been verified and proven in Sg... in KL.. that i dunno loh..

Anyway vivian!!!!!!!!! I in KL now le... please pm me your malaysia number ma

Oops.. got number... you have sms viv...

PS: Just for the KL cheongster....
Vivian is skinny and definitely can do with some weight gain.. (Anyone volunteer to get her dinner or supper?)
She does have very small boob... but make it up with her very friendly attitute and service.

She can be a very good companian if you need someone to have a drinks and some intelligent conversation... :P

DeKuip
29-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Vivian is definitely 110% real ger le...
She been verified and proven in Sg... in KL.. that i dunno loh..

Anyway vivian!!!!!!!!! I in KL now le... please pm me your malaysia number ma

Oops.. got number... you have sms viv...

Bro CNNcmg, no need to prove to us..

Honestly we have never doubt about her sex loh, just 1 kindergarden person with 1 even lower than KG msg that made up all the troubles. As u can see all other bro's are frenly (or shall i say horny?) right. :D

Oh, her malay number stated in her 1st post mah...

do drop me a message SMS only! at 0163941163
[URL="http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?

xoxo
viv

CNNcmg
29-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro CNNcmg, no need to prove to us..

Oh, her malay number stated in her 1st post mah...

okie okie.. noted.. i make the mistake of reading the 2nd page before the first... :D

anyway.. like good luck to the kl samster... nice ger to have around if you need people to go clubbing with...

MMM88
29-11-2005, 05:27 PM

sista....me support u....:)
jus ignore those samsters who r out to inhumiliate u......cos, there r mani who indeed respect u (for who u r) ..........
jus sms to u .....will b up in KL next week......hope to hav dinner with u......
cheers;)

feather
29-11-2005, 08:52 PM
hey vivian...

ignore those shallow ppl.. im interested to meet u, please check your PM..

cheers

tazzer
29-11-2005, 09:23 PM
sista....me support u....:)
jus ignore those samsters who r out to inhumiliate u......cos, there r mani who indeed respect u (for who u r) ..........

ya man viv.. totally support u.. after reading what Optimus Prime and others wrote abt u, im keen to meet up with you... will PM you and sms u as well..

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Dear Vivian, On behalf of the KL Samsters, I think we are ready to show our sincerity. If you are free, please join us at any time for our gathering / TCSS. We are very gentlemen one, no funny stuff. I apologise for schoolboy statements from some bros, sometimes, cannot stop idiots from joining the forum leh ;) So I have already SMS u but so reply, so dunno if u are so pissed that u not willing to meet us. If that is the case, then it is our loss :(

tazzer
30-11-2005, 09:14 AM
sigh... because of some irresponsible remarks.. think we lost a good opportunity...

hcg_explorer
30-11-2005, 12:26 PM
He is a ah gua.

so disgusting.

hey.... u then chee bye ah gua... she is genuine female... if you not interested, just left her alone... let other SB bros try and post fr...

FXXX U

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Is it my imagination or all of a sudden, so many low / negative points bros here? All drawn by FL ah:p

feather
30-11-2005, 03:50 PM
tried pm-ing miss vivian but no reply.. sms also no reply.. think she's really pissed off with the statements... :mad: :(

BLUESMAN
30-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Is it my imagination or all of a sudden, so many low / negative points bros here? All drawn by FL ah:p

Not surprising Bro....not surprising.

feather
30-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Not surprising Bro....not surprising.

well.. after reading all the FRs on her.. the attention is here now.. personally been cheong-ing for quite some time.. and the routine is bored.. think one bro started a thread on this topic of.. did tried some thai fl in thailand and singapore.. very good service rather different... to be honest.. im more of a lurker.. dont have creative writing skills..

:D

dreamchaser
30-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Let's hope for the best lar... :o

MMM88
30-11-2005, 06:04 PM
ya man viv.. totally support u.. after reading what Optimus Prime and others wrote abt u, im keen to meet up with you... will PM you and sms u as well..

Bro....me tink she is so upset and modified tat she neber reply to my sms ley......haiiiiiiiii:(
guess me hav to "distrub" with Bro BM , Power n the rest liao......whahahahaha:D

BLUESMAN
30-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Bro....me tink she is so upset and modified tat she neber reply to my sms ley......haiiiiiiiii:(
guess me hav to "distrub" with Bro BM , Power n the rest liao......whahahahaha:D

Than you can bro...anytime. You be here for the coming gathering right? I think I read somewhere that some bros already talking about a new venue after TCSS. So you don't miss out on this bro cos I know I won't.

KLKOOL
01-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Than you can bro...anytime. You be here for the coming gathering right? I think I read somewhere that some bros already talking about a new venue after TCSS. So you don't miss out on this bro cos I know I won't.

Yep, she never replied my SMS either. Man, one MF ruins everything for all bros here :(

jec8181
01-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Dear all brother...
i agree to you all(KLkool, bluesman...) said is a very special oppotunity that after a long long waiting that saw a FL thread here.
i do agree that if this is not your favorite or bread..... Pls KEEP QUIET lah!!
let those interest SB brother continue their effort lah....
if can, i wish to ask Sammy BAND those stupid come in again.....:confused:

BLUESMAN
02-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Oh Vivian Vivian.....wherefore art thou Vivian?

Does this appear familar my bros.

sjmess74
08-12-2005, 04:55 PM
hi vivian r u in kl now...n u r chinese?

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 12:14 PM
well.. after reading all the FRs on her.. the attention is here now.. personally been cheong-ing for quite some time.. and the routine is bored.. think one bro started a thread on this topic of.. did tried some thai fl in thailand and singapore.. very good service rather different... to be honest.. im more of a lurker.. dont have creative writing skills..

:D

haha, bro, FR just to give overview leh... evryone his own style.... please be more active lah, can join us at our gatherings :D

dreamchaser
09-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Close thread?

boinker
09-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Close thread?

Yes please I second bro dc

feather
10-12-2005, 10:27 AM
haha, bro, FR just to give overview leh... evryone his own style.... please be more active lah, can join us at our gatherings :D

try to bro... work is really busy at the moment.. will do when i have the time! :p

Landlord
20-12-2005, 10:35 PM
To all the guys in KL. Vivian back in Singapore now. And for those who have not met her, too bad. She is one the best I have ever met. Friendly, intellectual and her skills are definitely way above par. So too bad if you miss the boat.:D

Optimus_Prime
21-12-2005, 09:27 AM
To all the guys in KL. Vivian back in Singapore now. And for those who have not met her, too bad. She is one the best I have ever met. Friendly, intellectual and her skills are definitely way above par. So too bad if you miss the boat.:D
Bro Landlord... now I know why u said u kenna zapped in ur other postings liaoz....(saw ur post in Sis Viv's other FL thread)

Ur post here sounds very cocky and kinda like "Upz Yours !!" and the brothers here will not take to lightly of such attitude... If u read properly.. it was only one BAD APPLE here that spoilt the mood for Viv not the whole bunch...

CibLover
21-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Bro OP,

No, lah...the KL bros here can take it as a joke; with or without intent. No zapping necessary for individual's personal opinions.

Bro Landlord,

Well, we have missed her due to some uncalled for remarks by ONE irresponsible member here. Anyway, if you're ever in KL, do PM us and we can bring you to some local delicacies. Maybe you'll miss coming here?...:D

Cheers.

steamer
21-12-2005, 10:03 AM

dear malaysian bros,
plse dun be upset with the above post; u hv black sheep, sg also has black sheep. Hope the post above wont drag viv into the picture unnnecessarily.
Anyway my fellow countrymen in bolehland, i am confident u guys wont be too perturbed over this.
As for viv, I can vouch for her, 100% female and syt, great conversationalist n drink or kopi companion type. Honest abt her stats too.
Pity she not going to KL any more, but who knows rite? anyway if u guys do come to sg, maybe u can try hook up with her.
cheers and syabas..
p/s pity i dun go Kl enuf :(

CibLover
21-12-2005, 10:08 AM
dear malaysian bros,
p/s pity i dun go Kl enuf :(

Bro steamer,

I think almost all the KL bros here won't take offense on Landlord's comments. Everyone is entitled to his/her own personal opinion. You can't agree with everyone.

Anyway, you don't come to KL enough, but once or twice when you're down in KL, do look us up for coffee, beer, whatever....kekekeke.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Bro OP, Steamer..

We understand that some bro's can be a bit 'off' in their postings. No big deal... This is just one bro... and I have many bros in SG who I call friends and understand that we did not mean any ill feelings towards Viv... We also dun over react and generalise that all SG Samsters are like that one :D

Bro Landlord..
Read your FR, glad u have a good time. Dunno what you think we said / did to Viv, but we had extended our apologies already, again, due to one person, who disappeared after his one posting.... definitely a sabo case I think. Anyways.... happy bonking.

If any of you guys come to SG, please do not hesitate to contact us... even bro Landlord.. we always looking to share cheong experiences with our SG Bros... even though the breadth of our experience pales in comparison:p

Landlord
21-12-2005, 01:26 PM
To all brothers

My apologies to all who were offended by my posting. It was not intended to be an "up yours" posting and is definitely not a spore or malaysia thingy. For those who is offended, I extend my deepest apologies.:o

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 02:39 PM
To all brothers

My apologies to all who were offended by my posting. It was not intended to be an "up yours" posting and is definitely not a spore or malaysia thingy. For those who is offended, I extend my deepest apologies.:o

No big deal bro... our egos not so easily bruised one.. hehehe.. Anyway.. I think this thread should be closed already... BOSS SAMMY.... WHERE ARE YOU...

Landlord
21-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Thank you. Not one of my proudest moment. Did not realize I sounded so cocky. :( Paiseh to all.

Optimus_Prime
21-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Thank you. Not one of my proudest moment. Did not realize I sounded so cocky. :( Paiseh to all.
So long as no damage done.... it's okay. You have proved yourself to be a BIGGER MAN by your subsequent postings. Upz u soon.:D

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 06:11 PM
So long as no damage done.... it's okay. You have proved yourself to be a BIGGER MAN by your subsequent postings. Upz u soon.:D

I did up him too... :D

warmnites
22-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Bros is SG Merry Christmas tooo!
if you see Vivian send our KLbros wishes tooooooo..... :D

badslavevivian
30-12-2005, 03:13 PM
!!!! wow. this thread has been dug up.

first of all i have to apologize for posting then proceeding to 'hide' and ignore calls instead of explaining myself. kind of cowardly i must say, but yeap i took the easy way out.

truth is, it was kinda lonely up there. back in singapore i used to meet up with certain regular people and i did try numerous new faces (and as per my nature, ignore alot of other calls due my own schedule - work,family,friends,personal time). i made the post somewhat impulsively, looking for company, a shag and of course extra cash...the things i got used to all the while in singapore. i just wasnt familiar with the place, KL being so big, so many areas and places alien to me. i also didnt know what the protocal was, how things are done etc.

i was shocked to have quite a number of peolpe contact me. i freaked out and just ignored everyone.. sorry CNNCMG.

well im back in singapore for good. i left the few months of running up and down sg - kl behind. am back home, got a new (day) job and moved back to stay with my parents. hahaha.

happy holidays KL boys!

*waves* to optimusprime, steamer and landlord. thanks you all.

DeKuip
30-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi badslavevivian,

If u have anwsered bro's Selim or KLKOOL phone calls i garantee u the story may have been difference... definitely u wont be a stranger in KL. :D

Happy Newyear to u too.

dreamchaser
30-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Nice to "see" you in the forum. As what bro DeKuip said, you missed the boat and fun here. But nvm, there's always another time... Happy holidays to all!!! :)

KLKOOL
31-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Hi Vivian, no worries, dun want u to get a wrong impression of KL bros. Maybe the next time I am in SG and meeting with bro OP, then we can meet up for drinks. Cheers.. Happy New Year 2006 :D

warmnites
01-01-2006, 12:21 AM
!!!! wow. this thread has been dug up.

first of all i have to apologize for posting then proceeding to 'hide' and ignore calls instead of explaining myself. kind of cowardly i must say, but yeap i took the easy way out.

truth is, it was kinda lonely up there. back in singapore i used to meet up with certain regular people and i did try numerous new faces (and as per my nature, ignore alot of other calls due my own schedule - work,family,friends,personal time). i made the post somewhat impulsively, looking for company, a shag and of course extra cash...the things i got used to all the while in singapore. i just wasnt familiar with the place, KL being so big, so many areas and places alien to me. i also didnt know what the protocal was, how things are done etc.

i was shocked to have quite a number of peolpe contact me. i freaked out and just ignored everyone.. sorry CNNCMG.

well im back in singapore for good. i left the few months of running up and down sg - kl behind. am back home, got a new (day) job and moved back to stay with my parents. hahaha.

happy holidays KL boys!

*waves* to optimusprime, steamer and landlord. thanks you all.

Happy New Year Vivian,
Glad you came back to explain but I'm sure many bros here would still luv to meet ya for just a cuppa coffee down in SG. No worries if you ever do come up KL just contact KLKOOL our KL roaming KING he'll paint the city for ya!

friendster
01-01-2006, 12:37 AM
HAPPi New Year, vivan a new yr 2006 hope a new start 4 u n job n welcome back to sg. Start a fresh new yr. Wish u gd luck too. :)