PDA

View Full Version : The Not So Quiet ANN QING

wat2woopee
28-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Have not been doing a lot of Walking Around the Hunting Grounds due to the wet season....
Caught this one by chance as she was the only chick that look like a Jap Chick, Except slightly big in Proportions.
She is dressed in a D&G Tube & I could see that her Tits was massive(Well, I'm always aBoob man :))
Proceeded on to H81 after confirming price.
Started her on Nipple Sucking, she when wild sucking on my middle finger, squeezing herself & i fingered her, wa lao wei... Wet to Arse Hole both my finger all dripping.....
Her favorite position is riding, she must have come 4 times on top...
The rest is history, did her in all various positions, damm gooooooood.
Well Story ends here, got to go......

Name: ANN QING
Profession in PRC: (SalesGirl)
Looks : 7/10 (Long Wavy hair)
Height : 1.68 to 1.7m
Wt : around 65kg
Vital Stats : 36D-32-36(Very fair, Nice to Touch smooth skin)
Frenching : Yes (Sucks your Finger Too)
Catbath : yes
BBBJ/BJ : bj (Suction Powerful Horny Look)
Fingering : Yes (VERY Very Wet, no smell)
Pussy Hair: Bushy
FJ : 9/10 (Moans real, got pussy spasms & She Comes a LOT...... at least 6)
Damage : $70 includes hotel
Service : 9/10 (attitude good & chatty too)
RTF: DEF YES (3rd Bonk before this FR)
REMARK: Slightly big boned, Armpit hair

PM for Contact No. Senior members priority, members with rep- will be shown the door.

tzr250sg
28-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Bro me interested, care to share?
Tks in advance!

wat2woopee
28-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Tks in advance!

Check yr PM!!

wat2woopee
28-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Given out no. to 10 Brudders....
She says she can only handle Max 5 as she comes a lot in 1 session...
DUN WANT to Tire her out.....
Bal Bros who wants her contacts I will reply tomorrow....
:)

alexander
28-11-2005, 07:21 PM
hi bro, care to share her contact?

sorasan
29-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Cool .. a rider eh? Hope to try her riding skills

limkim
29-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi

Can i have ann qing's contact from u?

Thanks in adv

Will give u my feedback once tried

Thanks again

jon2000sg
29-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi Bro,

Would you kindly inform me of ANN QING contact ?
Thank you.

Pls email: [email protected]

Rgds,
Jon

wat2woopee
29-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Sorry Bros, my Mailbox was flooded, pls check yr PM & those who wants to get her contacts, Pls PM....:D

wat2woopee
29-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Raiko
Samster (M) Join Date: Oct 2005
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

RE: Ann Qing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bro,

Sounds like a great deal ya have here. Mind sharing the contact? PM or SMS to 979571** can? Would really appreciate this chance to getta good bonk, promise to up ya ptz bro..

Cheers,
Raiko

Another JOKER....:rolleyes:

Harricane_SG
29-11-2005, 02:43 PM
may i join in queue ? ? although i am new bie but i am keen to try.
pls pm me if i eligible to this joint. I dun wan to flood your email.

wat2woopee
29-11-2005, 04:07 PM
ANN QING will be leaving tomorrow & be back on 4th Dec....
So Hurry.......

twpkevin
30-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Oh damn..muz wait till nxt week to try her out then...sigh..DIY for now...lolz

game10199
30-11-2005, 09:24 AM
ANN QING will be leaving tomorrow & be back on 4th Dec....
So Hurry.......

Hi bros,

Thanks to bro wat2woopee, I managed to try ANN QING.

So as promised to bro wat2woopee, a short FR.

Name: ANN QING
Looks : 6.5/10 (I am not into long Wavy hair)
Height : tall (for short brothers, you will have a problem)
Wt : even for her height she is big.
Vital Stats : 36D-32-36
(she had some problems with her skin, and there were some red patches on her breast. I wonder why?? )
Frenching : OK
BBBJ/BJ : bj (OK)
Fingering : Yes (But funny, she didn't seem to like it so much, or perhaps browat2woopee does a better job than me : )
Pussy Hair: Bushy
FJ : 7/10 (Perhaps she was not in the mood?)
Damage : $70 includes hotel
Service : 7/10 (she seems nice and was chatty)
RTF: May

Pls contact bro wat2woopee, the main man for this lobang.

regards,
game10199

jon2000sg
30-11-2005, 10:30 AM
red patches? tatz pretty danergours?

shar18
30-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks to bro Wat2woopee, I am able to try Ann Qing.
Bro Wat2woopee have describe her stats, so do not want to be loso.
Her voice was damn seducing and I love her big soft breast.
She is easily wet and accommodating girl.
Overall a nice and satisfy mission,
thanks to bro Wat2woopee recommendation.

wat2woopee
30-11-2005, 12:27 PM
red patches? tatz pretty danergours?

Saw those, Mozzie bites as her Hostel no air-con....
Dun worry....

wat2woopee
30-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks to bro Wat2woopee, I am able to try Ann Qing.
Bro Wat2woopee have describe her stats, so do not want to be loso.
Her voice was damn seducing and I love her big soft breast.
She is easily wet and accommodating girl.
Overall a nice and satisfy mission,
thanks to bro Wat2woopee recommendation.

Especially when she squeeze herself & suck your fingers rite? :D

eddy
30-11-2005, 04:18 PM
thanks Wat2wopee for the contact!

called her yesterday late afternoon before it began raining and booked into hotel in lor15

she paid for the room

first look, she looks a little overweight but the boobs......slurp!

i find her very very friendly and talkative without rush and very very huggable

her bj was covered but it was good

allowed me to eat her and really enjoyed me spreading her 180 degrees wide her legs while screwing.

although a little big sized, she has a very pretty face and will be a real beauty if she can shed a few kgs.

total damage $60

wat2woopee
02-12-2005, 08:46 AM
eddy]thanks Wat2wopee for the contact!

called her yesterday late afternoon before it began raining and booked into hotel in lor15

U mean she's back? She told me she coming back on 4th :(

wat2woopee
05-12-2005, 08:56 AM
All Brudders,

Qnn Qing was back on Sat Afternoon, she was only given a extension of only 7 Short Days.
THAT MEANS She will be out by 9th Dec.
SO those bros who had missed out on her wonderful (U KNOW WHAT)
PM Me for her contacts.....
Due to uniqueness of her case, I will try to help her as much during this period to recover her loan to Singapore, So pls don't bargain on her pricing pls....
GOOD THINGS ARE ALWAYS SHORTLIVED.......

05-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Tks in advance!
:D

wat2woopee
05-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Tks in advance!

Seen u asking for nos. all over the shop, u collect nos. for a living izit..:mad:

05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Seen u asking for nos. all over the shop, u collect nos. for a living izit..:mad:

no,but wanna try new 1 always.

everytime the same gal even they are good will feel boring also.

meatlover
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM

So kindly let us know who have you tried!!! :rolleyes:

05-12-2005, 03:53 PM
i try the joey by bro iceman7 only,
wanna try the vina but she keep saying wrong no.
so no chance.

meatlover
05-12-2005, 03:55 PM
i try the joey by bro iceman7 only,
wanna try the vina but she keep saying wrong no.
so no chance.
No chance then dun try lor. :rolleyes:

05-12-2005, 03:57 PM
but wanna try local FL also so difficult ma???

terrence74
05-12-2005, 04:01 PM
any goy her hp no i want to try her?

meatlover
05-12-2005, 04:08 PM
By the way you post in almost every thread ---> I'll say quite difficult. :rolleyes:

spidermel
05-12-2005, 04:09 PM
All ur 34 out of 35 post which u have post is asking for contact so may i know where is ur FR??????......:rolleyes:
So dun mind share ur FR with us leh....:D

meatlover
05-12-2005, 04:12 PM
All ur 34 out of 35 post which u have post is asking for contact so may i know where is ur FR??????......:rolleyes:
So dun mind share ur FR with us leh....
Titu, can direct me to your FR on H*l*n??? :D

wat2woopee
05-12-2005, 04:18 PM

Sure..... If you spend time roaming GL, there are abundant WLs....

spidermel
05-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Titu, can direct me to your FR on H*l*n??? :D
Nb got so many good 1... Bro y muz u always bring up my bad memory....:D

adam_jack
05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
hey bro u got her pic? well u mind share her contact?

meatlover
05-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Nb got so many good 1... Bro y muz u always bring up my bad memory....:D
Hehehe ... Mai hot mai hot ... I intro you intl lobang ... Ai mai ... ;)

spidermel
05-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Hehehe ... Mai hot mai hot ... I intro you intl lobang ... Ai mai ...
hahaha ai lah bro meat lobang how can mai wan.... But dun give mi H**** hor kekeke....:D

meatlover
05-12-2005, 06:06 PM
hahaha ai lah bro meat lobang how can mai wan.... But dun give mi H**** hor kekeke....:D
When you wu eng ... I make arrangement for a preview session. ;)

wat2woopee
06-12-2005, 09:55 AM
For Brudders who was successful in PMing me, pls do so again... Kiam Siah

wat2woopee
06-12-2005, 04:42 PM
For Brudders who was successful in PMing me, pls do so again... Kiam Siah

Sorri.... What I mean is UNsuccessful.... Oops:o

Mercenary19
06-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Must thanks bro wat2woopee for sharing and already up you before.

Her name is actually Gao Jing....

Anyway to cut the story short, manage to bonk her yesterday.

She seems quite pretty and if she can slim down further, would be even better.

Overall she's very responsive, willing to try various position, (did soemthing extra) and finally CIM. As usual, it depends on her and don't quote from me. Here's the detail.

Name: Gao Jing
Looks : 7/10 (Would give her 8/10 if she's slimmer)
Frenching : Yes
Catbath : yes
BBBJ/BJ : Yes with deep throat, powerful Suction and Horny Look
Fingering : Yes
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $60 + tips (as I did something extra, hehehe) + $20 (room)
Service : 9/10
RTF: YES She's leaving by Sat if she can't extend anymore, so better hurry
REMARK: Armpit hair think some bro would get turn off.

simplyhorny
09-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Lady luck must have been frowning at me for attempting to book Ann Qing…

I was happily (understatement) working when Bro Merc gave a juicy account of sex-capade with Ann Qing the day before. He has labeled his bonking with Ann Qing as the bonk of the year! Damm! How could I miss out such gem? I immediately proceed to book her on the very day. I’ve called to enquire on her availability and settled temporarily to meet at 10 pm. Shortly after, I went off to makan with my colleagues.

Time seems to fly by when you are enjoying yourself. Before I knew it, it was already pass 1045 pm. Feeling drowsy from beer, I was contemplating whether to postpone the appointment. Out of courtesy, I called Ann Qing, hoping that she is busy at the moment. Ann Qing spoke in such a seductive manner, telling me that she has put off all other appointment - I’m her only customer for the night. Shit! My dick immediately shot sky high. I told Ann Qing to wait for a while and sped down to GL at lightning speed. Upon reaching at GL, my heart sank when I received her sms telling me to wait for a while. I jalan jalan for a while. Sleepiness overwhelmed me so I made my way home un sex-tisfied.

Memories of “painful” experience slowly wane in the face of mounting pressure at work. All thanks to my good brother, Mr Merc. He described at great length how his colleagues booked Ann Qing for two consecutive night, especially on the second appointment, how they literally tear her ass hole and mouth apart (threesome). Oh My GOD! That was the last straw! I had to resort to PCC in toilet to release some pent up pressure in order for me to get back to my “usual work routine”.

PCC is only an temporarily solution. I thought that PCC could make me forgot about Ann Qing but I was wrong. After work, I head straight to gym to tired myself. Instead of distracting me, my gym workout further reinforce my insatiable urge to stick my pole up her ass. Ok. I hastened my gym session and made my way down GL…. AGAIN… ever more determined to succeed.

Reach GL. Called her. Was told to wait for another 45 min. WTF! Bo pian… Hmmm…a price to pay for good cunt… or so I thought. Made my usual rounds in GL. I was about to give up when a oversized gal made a phone call in front of me. Deep down, I was screaming out loud that my mobile phone would not ring. Alas… Fate has decreed that I must deflower this “beast” in front of me. Classic “Beauty & Beast” story except that I’m the “beauty” and she is the “beast” In an attempt to console my aching heart, I recalled the excellent verbal FR from bro Merc. If bro Merc can bonk her, it shouldn’t be that bad right?!?!

Ann Qing asked me whether am I disappointed to see her. Err… Obviously, I can’t tell the truth right. “Ok Loh” was my reply. “Huh… Only ok?!?!” she giggled. Hmm… a cock teaser… It may not be as bad as I thought. We went to my “favourite hotel”. Once inside the room, we striped. I was kinda annoyed by the incessant phone calls and sms. On the bright side, this is a definite clear sign that the “beast” could actually be an unpolished diamond, waiting to be discovered. Hmmm.. A GEM in the making!

We took a short shower before heading straight to bed. Ann Qing crawled on top of me and started licking my eyes, nose, lips and ears in a slow sensuous manner. “Wo yao chi ni de zhu er duo, zhu pi zi” The way she look at you while brushing her tongue lightly over your bare skin is sufficient to send you to cloud’s nine! Wow! Damm Shiok!

My painter instinct took over… My tongue head straight for her pinkish pussy. Lick lick… twirl twirl… suck suck… juice comes out… Slurp Slurp… Ann Qing complained that she is hungry so I offer my sausage to quench her thirst. Once in 69 position, Oh My God… She tried to devour my manhood in one gulp! My dick head has the good fortune of being simulated by her pulsating throat muscles. Yum Yum! KNN, Ann Qing kept simulating my ass and threatened to poke it if I misbehaved…

Capped my didi. Proceed to poke her love tunnel. In………… Out………… In……. Out…… In…. Out… In.. Out.. In Out In Out IN OUT IN OUT… All HELL broke lose! I was violently ramping her pussy with all my might that I could muster. It was plain MADNESS!

We changed a few usual positions. My most favourite of all is women on top. Ann Qing can sure knows how to ride a dick! Throughout the session, her tongue will stick out and curl like motioning you to come closer. Occasionally, she will suck on your fingers as if that’s your dick! FUCK! She is like a fiend straight out from hell, thirsty and hungry for sex. You could almost see the two horns sticking out of her head! Like a scene lifted out of the Jap AV, I simply love the way she wringed her face while squeezing her boobs in ecstasy.

In short, I am in HEAVEN! Ahhhhhhhhh……

I wanted to screw her tight ass. Applied some Durex lubricant on her back passage. She initially resisted but relented upon my insistence (It pays to persist). KNN…. The lubricant is too strong in menthol and not very slippery.. Couldn’t break the barrier without too much pain on her ass. Haizz.. May be next time. I request for a BBBJ and she obliged (Another plus point). Ann Qing is savouring every single moment torturing my engorged pole. I jokingly ask if she needs some tonic aka protein milk shake.. Best in Singapore, JB and some say Batam… hehehe… don’t play play…

To my surprise, she agreed and milking my dick like there’s no tomorrow. My vision starts to blur…. Heart rate is pulsating at unbelievable rate – any faster will induce it to go into a arrest. Pressure is mounting up… My breathing hasten… The point of no return has been reached… my flood torrent unleashed a reservoir of “tonic” straight into her mouth. Ann Qing wanted to share the tonic with me, say good things must share mah… What a naughty girl! Kekeke…

FR on Ann Qing

Province: Shan Dong

Looks: (7/10) If slim down, she has the looks of a super model – long curvy hair, big round eyes, ying tao xiao zhui (cute perky lips), sharp features.

Figure: (3/10) She is definitely fat. No doubts about it… 36C-33-36.. 165 cm. Possibly 70 kg. Note: She got arm pit hair.

Skin: (8/10) Fair and smooth

Boobs: (8/10) Mua a boobs lover. 36C. Sagging under weight. pink nipples that will be rock solid upon simulation.

Pussy: (7/10) Pink pussy. A bit of smell initially. Think she put medication. Hairy bush. Almost 5 cm in length. In fact, I offer to trim her pussy hair for free…kekeke…

Ass: (5/10) Too much meat. Cannot expect too much as she is over weight

Frenching: (9.5/10) Very passionate. My tongue were constantly entwined with hers.

Massage: NA

Cat Bath: (7.5/10) Unique. Attack my eyes and nose. Didn’t lick my nipples though.

AR: NA

HJ: Nothing to shout about

BBBJ with CIM: (9/10) A bit too rough for my liking. What can I say… She does it with passion!

FJ: (9/10) Very passionate. Accomodative.

Attitude: (9.5/10) Almost perfect. Accede to all your heart’s desire.

Overall: (8/10) Sex-tisfied man.. Haizz.. If only she is slim…

Damage: $60 + $15 + $10 (one hour extension). Wanna pay her more tips but not enough cash to pay for the $10 surcharge. Damm Malu!

RTF: What do you think?

Mercenary19
09-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Well she manage to extend her stay till 17 Dec. So better hurry guys.........................

popiah
10-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Well she manage to extend her stay till 17 Dec. So better hurry guys.........................

hi bro mer,

she just told me that her extension up to 19th Dec 05.

Please try her before she leaves.....a REAL GEM....

wait for my FR .....soon....

signoff
fl popiah

popiah
10-12-2005, 09:15 PM
hi all,

just back from bonking this Bitchy PRC....wow...damn / sibeh EXCELLENT.....

1600 hrs
Got the no. from BOSS .....and knowing that she left on the 9th Dec 05. and me still refused to give up....and gave her a call......

1602 hrs
Her phone....."RING RING RING....." ho seh lei......but nobody pick up the call...

1645 hrs
While we (BOSS member) were at TCSS @ a local kopitiam....she returning my call....but i refuse to take the call...

1750 hrs
Feeling bored and itchy....after TCSS for almost 2 hrs....me decided to give her a call....."RING RING "...she picked up the call " Wei.....ni hou".....conversation goes .....her SEXY voice prompted me more ITCHY.....

1900 hrs
Managed to pick her up at GL xx ...FIRST IMPRESSION OF HER....wow...wow again....she was EXCELLENT in the look (to popiah standard) but before i tried her...was told she was plump but to me she only a bit MEAty...a bit of Jap look.....those seen in the Jap. AV movies...:D

1905 hrs
Both us landed at the hotel room...she started to tCSS with me without undressing....for 3 mins...(GOOD attitude - NO FAST TRAIN)...its me cannot tahan...and stripped first...then she followed up...to undress herself...wow...GREAT BOOB with black bra and RAINBOW panty........its true that a bit of MEATY at her stomach....(MEATY LOVER.....this GAL is for Uuuuuu)

1920 hrs
She really told her own sweet time....keep teasing me with those kinds of the sexual arousing phase....wow....NO THE HORSE THE RUN.....before our shower session...both of us ....started to KISS like NOBODY bussiness....

TO be continued......

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Ann Qing
Origin : forgotten
Height : ~170 cm
Weight : ~60 kgs
Voice : Light and Sexy
Face : 8/10 (Popiah Standard-slutty and Jap. look)
Body : 6/10 (Meaty but very white and smooth)
Frenching : YES.....YEs....tougue kissing if you a Tougue Warrior)
Boob : at least a C cup
BBBJ : YES.....EXCELLENT....(never STOP....me need to put a STOP.
Catbath : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (natural moaning)
Attitude : 10/10 (EXCELLENT....)
RTF : 1000% MUST TRY.....
Damage : S$70 + S$10 Hotel + Popiah condom = S$80
Remark : FOR THOSE MEATY LOVER & GOOD ATTITUDE LOVER

Sorry, i will disclose any photos here ....as alot of BIG MOUTHS at this forum..

BOSS member, pls go to BOSS Club website for full photos and contact nos.

Please do not PM for the contact no. and kindly pm the threadstarter for it.

signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
11-12-2005, 02:24 PM
hi bro wat,

I believe that with kind of rating on this gal...i believe that u should have received alot of private message and maybe given out some...how come not much FR here ???

STRONLY RECOMMENDed BY BOSS CLUB....(BROS. OF SHARE SHARE)

She was voted the "BEST BITCHY PRC 2005" by FL Popiah

signoff
FL Popiah

biteme
11-12-2005, 10:06 PM
hi all, has been a long time since i write an FR cos mostly has been repeated ones, but after thinking for a while, decided to try annqing. called her this afternoon to book an appointment with her, me reached the hotel but have to wait for rooms, then i saw missed calls in my phone, then i called her back, but all the while she was at the lobby, i saw her and she smiled at me, probably laughing at my blurness. then we went to the room. we take our time and tcss, then she went bath and after that i went bath. we started by hugging and fondling each other then she catbath me and stroke my shaft at the same time, she put a cd in her mouth and capped my head for a damn shiok bj, after licking to her hearts content, she changed another cd and capped me, i entered her and she let out a soft moan, think my didi too big for her, but i keep on missioning her and grinding her with my didi for a good 20min, and all the while she was moaning,groaning and screaming, and i dun know if she was in pain or ecstacy.after the 20min battle, i was tired but still din cum, so i ask her to hj me, but she took my shaft and give me a bbbj and hj me at the same time, then i cim..after then we rest,bath and left....
Ratings:annqing
face:7.5....quite a pretty face indeed, will be perfect if she not so meaty...
boobs:9.5......so far is the biggest i have seen....probably a E-F cup sized from my experience, but a bit sagging due to the weight.
body:5.5....i am not really a meat lover...she is tall and if u can overlook the tummy and some fats, she is good
bj/bbbj:7.5....i seldom get bbbj from an fl, but she gave one....really slurping all the way...but may be a bit rough...dun know if i got skin tear or not..siao liao...
fj:8.5....quite a good bonk cos she really gave out real surround sounds and her sounds are real...she is quite accomodating and can be considered a commando..but she met her match today in me....hehe....
summary
quite a good gem we have got here...but in my opinion, she is strictly only for those who are into service and especially for meat lovers...she is the one for u all....if she slimmed down...she will be the ultimate one for everyone...anyway have to thanx the treadstarter for this lobang...and hope the bros like this fr......

wayfarer
11-12-2005, 11:01 PM
wah good FRs. nosebleed especially the part on how accomodating she is to 'special' requests. too bad she left else would have pm threadstarter for contact and contribute my FR.

threadstarter, u must teach us your FL finding skills then we can contribute new FLs to the forum. keep it coming. too bad I can't increase your rep or points.

bhoven
12-12-2005, 01:07 AM
wah good FRs. nosebleed especially the part on how accomodating she is to 'special' requests. too bad she left else would have pm threadstarter for contact and contribute my FR.

Brudder you are still in time...she hasn't left our shores yet
PM the threadstarter now!

wat2woopee
12-12-2005, 08:22 AM
[popiah]hi bro wat,

I believe that with kind of rating on this gal...i believe that u should have received alot of private message and maybe given out some...how come not much FR here ???

STRONLY RECOMMENDed BY BOSS CLUB....(BROS. OF SHARE SHARE)

She was voted the "BEST BITCHY PRC 2005" by FL Popiah

signoff
FL Popiah

Bro,

Wa... Siow Liau.... My PM Box going to Explode...:D
Super Good news to all Brudders, she gotten Visa Extended till I think 17th Dec..I'll re-confirm & post...
Get your fix quick

wat2woopee
12-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Many Kiam Sia's to the below Bros for their Superb FR's :D

Mercenary19
simplyhorny
Popiah King
Biteme
Bhoven
eddy
Game10199

wayfarer
12-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Brudder you are still in time...she hasn't left our shores yet
PM the threadstarter now!

ehrm thanks bhoven for the tip but after digesting the thread, there's one teensy itsy bitty thing - I don't meet the criteria of 'senior samster' i.e. if you check my rep pts and power, you get what I mean.

wat2woopee
15-12-2005, 12:14 PM
2 More Days before this Jewel leaves our Shores..... Hurry

Rof|maoxz
15-12-2005, 12:24 PM
2 More Days before this Jewel leaves our Shores..... Hurry

Tks~ for reminder me in another place. Keke. I guess, I will not miss this date. :p

walabis
15-12-2005, 08:27 PM
[B][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Black"]2 More Days before this Jewel leaves our Shores....
I thought she leaving on the 19th:rolleyes:

Gear_man
16-12-2005, 11:04 AM
I had a session with ANN Qing...

she was a real tease!
gosh lots of GFE with as we have lots tongue war...
she has all the right attitude and very willing to please ...
enjoyed my session with her...
Her Boobs are really and huge & almost pink nipples yummy.

Not good in FR but i will brief state some pointers.
Looks: 7 (her looks grow in my eyes, looks sweet when u see her more maybe she is cheeky and playful)
Body: 6 (I gave a 6 cos she is not slim but i won't say she is an elephant. she has big bones and belongs to the meaty side; however her boobs goes very well on her body)
BBBJ: 8 (lots of licking and sucking and deep throat. she shows u that she enjoys ur lollipop. great Feel!!!)
FJ: 9 (only one position cos her bbbj is too good and she rode me all the way. very accomodating as she will ride u slowly and tease you)
Attitude: 9

Overall wonderful session. she is definitely worth more that stated.
I won't say how much i paid but pls me good to her.
Only 1 more day then she is leaving.
Btw Uncle Peng has been taking good care of her :)

Ibonk
16-12-2005, 11:30 PM
This fr was written on Thursday 151205.

As i was feeling very horny today, i decided to try out An Qing as she came highly recommended by brothers here. Gave her a call at 1830hrs and found that she's not in the vincity of GL and would only be available after 8pm. So i decided to jalan jalan around and look look see see as i am really in the mood for bonking and dun mind waiting. I finallly managed to confirm a appt with her for 2100hrs at H81 Spring. When she finally arrived, i could see that the previous fr about her were accurate. She's more on the fleshy side and looked quite pretty with a sweet smile on her.Upon reaching the room, i suugested a shower together and she agreed. I could see she's a really playful gal as she kept teasing my didi by rubbin her ass against it. i proceeded to soap her big breasts (D cup, she said) b4 washin it off. As i had a long tiring day at work, i decided to take the lazy man's approach of sex and just lay back and enjoy. An Qing started by kissing me on the lips and neck then slowly moving towards a catbath. Eventually she went on to licks my balls and suckin it gently while strokin me didi before deep throating me (BBBJ). Judging by the force of her suction, u can c that she's really puttin in effort. I reached the point whereby i almost can't tahan liao and signalled her to crawl on me as i want to play with her breasts. With her big breasts swaying infront of me, i started licking and sucking her nipples as Ang Qing slowly guided my didi into her pussy (with cap on). Then she started rocking and rubbin herself against me, moaning loudly at the same time. It was not long before she came and i suugested a change of position to the missionary style. It's a habit of mine to use the "9 shallow, 1 deep" tempo whenever i do it missionary and once again it worked well this time. It's really exiting to hear her moaning and saying "bu xin le, wo bu xin le" In the process, she kept giving me tat "fuck me hard" look and i simply obliged. We tried out a total of 3 position before i finally came when she rode me for the 2nd time. i guessed that she had cum about 3 times while we fucked. After the session, i continued to lay down to rest while she showered. We tcss abit before leaving the hotel.

Name : Ann Qing
Figure : Fleshy ( I like fleshy gals sia)
Boobs : 36D (she told me D and it does feel like tat upon touch)
Looks : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (gd suction and she tease u alot)
FJ : 9/10 (Throughly enjoyed myself throughout the hour)
Attitude : 10/10 (Try her and you wil know)
Damage : $60+$10
RTF : 10/10

Brothers pls show some support for this gal as she's really gd. She did menetioned to me that she might not return to Spore as she's still not quite used to her FL job. Give her a reason to return so that more brothers can enjoy. it's gd that XiaoMing managed to know her on the streets otherwise we won't hv some much fun liao. Please treat her nicely and sayang her as she has a gd impression of us sporean guys so far.

CumExplorer
17-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Thanks bro Wat for the contact, tried her last weekend, will not go to the details, as described by others, her services is really very good, overall very satisfied.

she is better compared to SaSa in the services and gf feeling, so far the best PRC, worth every cents of the money paid.

Bros please support her. Happy fucking and happy holiday!

popiah
17-12-2005, 12:33 AM
hi all,

pls kindly take good care of her during her last few days over here....if lets me found out anyone ill treat her i will use my HOT & SPICY popiah to poke his ass..:D

enjoy...

signoff
FL Popiah

walabis
17-12-2005, 07:07 AM
hi all,
pls kindly take good care of her during her last few days over here....if lets me found out anyone ill treat her i will use my HOT & SPICY popiah to poke his ass..:D
FL Popiah
It seem she has a very good impression on you....while she bathing for me she asked me whether I know popiah or not?

Ibonk
17-12-2005, 10:44 PM
I guess it's because she's addicted to popiah power lah.:D

limkim
18-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Hi guys

I believe i am the few that dont really click with her.

To me she is too fleshy.

Look wise is good i guess.

Bonk and go.

But she really miss boss popiah haha

vandom66
19-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Guy,

Ann Qing is leaving for hometown this afternoon. I wanted to have the last fling with her at 1pm but she said she going to airport at 2 pm. She not sure to come back to Sillypore or not but most likely not.Look like we going to miss another gem.:rolleyes:

wat2woopee
20-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi Guy,

Ann Qing is leaving for hometown this afternoon. I wanted to have the last fling with her at 1pm but she said she going to airport at 2 pm. She not sure to come back to Sillypore or not but most likely not.Look like we going to miss another gem.:rolleyes:

Yeah... She cried when I sent her to the departure hall, waiting for her return....:(

wayfarer
20-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah... She cried when I sent her to the departure hall, waiting for her return....:(

first off, thanks to wat2woopee for letting me have the contact. all we can do is keep our fingers crossed hoping she will return. meanwhile guess will need to look for other fl to pass the time.

cheers.

walabis
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Ann Qing is back !! this time she come with her friend call Wang Yu from Har-er-Bin.

walabis
06-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Our Bro Simplyhorny got a wonderful tarma session with them today !! look forward for his exciting FR :D

popiah
06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Our Bro Simplyhorny got a wonderful tarma session with them today !! look forward for his exciting FR :D

hi bro walabis,

wow....i just read through this thread and noticed that i had tried her and labelled her as the BITCHY PRC 2005...she is back again...

wowwwww......mai tu lah......i will try her out tomorrow...

signoff
FL Popiah

simplyhorny
06-01-2007, 11:44 PM
It was a dream come true.

I never knew the day would come that I would actually experience the pleasure of having two horny gals servicing me concurrently.

It has always been my limiting belief that I could never find 2 horny gals to join in a tarma session. I’ve heard so much negative comments from senior samsters that the so-call tarma session was in fact two individual sessions squeezed into one session – one gal will service you while the other will simply lie by the side like a dead fish.

Weeks before Yang Yang return to our shores, Bro Walabis and Qoomilk has decreed that I, the horny one, is given the honor of drawing first blood from Yang Yang’s friend, whom I was told that she is much prettier and bustier than Yang Yang. I was so excited by the prospect of sampling fresh horny cunt that I tried to forbid myself from masturbating and sex.

The day finally arrived. I quickly put on my best attire and made way to the designated RV point. Disappointment overwhelmed me when I met Yang Yang’s friend who turned out to be a direct opposite from the earlier description – plain jane gal with Maggie mee hair style and chest smaller than mine aka fei ji chang. The only good thing about her was that she is young. If this is meant to be, so be it.

I was about to resign to my fate when bro Mercenary shared with me that FL Gao Jing has touched our shores with a new friend. According to Mercenary and Walabis, Gao Jing’s friend is sweet looking and looks as though that she has yet to sample a hot dick from months. Hmmm…

Knowing my insatiable need to bonk, bro Mercenary offered to pick up the gals at GL for me to see. First impression was ok but as what bro Mercenary has mentioned, her looks does grow on you. She has that air of innocence that appeals to me. The thought of indulging in her naked body immediately awaken my sleeping serpent.

Being a master in “sianing” girls, bro Mercenary advised me to PR with the gals first before bonking them. We went sighting seeing in Mercenary’s car where I had the opportunity of sitting beside Gao Jing’s friend, Wang Yu. The more I talked to her, the stronger my urge to bonk her.

Instinctively, Bro Mercenary picked out my subtle body language (That’s the advantage of cheonging together for a long time!). In order to create the opportunity for me, bro Mercenary dropped us back at GL and gave an excuse that he needed to leave. Without wasting time, I made my way to my favourite hotel with the two ladies.

Gao Jing was under the impression that I wanted to bonk her friend only. When she was about to leave the hotel room, I stopped her and begged her to stay.

“Lai ma… Yi qi shuang ma” I pleaded.

“Ni xing ma…” Gao Jing winked.

“Wo ran ni zhi dao wo de li hai!” I retorted. How dare she challenged the horny one!

I took a quick shower with Gao Jing and practiced my tongue-fu on her naked body. Wang Yu joined in the action after her shower. Like a rehearsed script, she began to twirl her tongue up and down on my inner thighs while I was on my fours busy frolicking Gao Jing’s wet pussy. Words cannot fully describe my ecstasy when Wang Yu lifted my butt up, went in between my legs and relentlessly suck my hot rod like a lollipop.

It was like a scene lifted up from a Jap AV. No matter what kind of position I adopt – whether lying down flat on my butt, on the side or in “prone position” – my hot rod is always sandwiched between two juicy lips. In fact, I got the opportunity of two gals servicing my private parts concurrently – Gao Jing lubricating my didi and Wang Yu sucking my nuts concurrently. It was a sight to behold, watching and listening two gals moan out loud while I’m fingering their G-spot at the same time.

Time has come for me to “service” the two “hungry” ladies. Being a first timer in Tarma, I was kinda of overwhelmed by having to ramp my didi hard and furious and finger the other lady’s cunt at the same time. Gao Jing and Wang Yu had good chemistry. Gao jing would AR me while I’m fucking Wang Yu in a missionary position. When I fucking Gao Jing, Wang Yu will alternate from suck the nape of my neck and my nipples to tickling my balls and anus with the tips of her finger nails.
While Gao Jing is humping furiously on top of me, Wang Yu would gyrate her soaking cunt all over my face and wiggling tongue. The best thing about fucking Wang Yu is that she kept requesting for you to penetrate deeper, harder and faster all the time. Time and space seem to melt into oblivion as I was relishing every single moment of my tarma session.

My only conclusion…. I MUST BE IN HEAVEN!

Heaven has once again played a cruel joke on me. I was deprived of the opportunity of cumming, probably due to over-exhaustion from non-stop, high frequency, deep penetration. “Sob Sob”

FR on Gao Jing ( I shan’t elaborate much cos I’ve posted before. Only pertinent points)
Looks: (6.5/10) Big round eyes. Cuter than before.

Figure: (6/10) Plump not fat. Meaty in a sexy way. Personally I felt that she has slimmed down a lot since we last met two years back.

Pussy: (8/10) Still as wet as ever.

Frenching: Didn’t try but I think she allows

Catbath: (7/10) Pretty standard.

AR: (7/10) Good tongue action not just round your anus. Her tongue will try to poke your anus. Downside a bit too fast.

BBBJ: (7/10) A bit too rough for me. Still as passionate.

FJ: (9.5/10) Very passionate. She is as horny as ever.

AJ: Never try but she allows since last time.

FR on Wang Yu

Province: Har-Er-Bin

Looks: (7/10) First look so so but her looks will grow on you. Maggie mee hair. Typical Innocent girl next door look especially when she wore her pink dress.

Skin: (8/10) Smooth. A bit tan though. She got a black mole at middle back, along her spine.

Arm Pit Hair: Rather dense but no smell. May be Bro Mercenary can get her to shave.

Odour: A bit of mouth odour from smoking. Manageable though.

Figure: (8/10) Hour Glass figure. Tall Slim. At least 160 cm. About 50 kg. Pity that her boobs are a bit sagging though. Rather flat tummy.

Boobs: (6/10) B cup sagging. Should be 33B. Brownish nipples with big areoles.

Pussy: (6/10) Easily wet. No smell but rather loose. Dense bush. A bit darkish color tone.

Ass: (7/10) Meaty enough. Firm ass. Not droopy.

Frenching: (7/10) Ok. Not too passionate as compared to FL Huiwen.

Massage: NA

Catbath: (8/10) Rather hardworking. Standard routine.

AR: Don’t know whether she gave it to me or not.

BBBJ: (7/10) A bit in-experience but she tries hard.

HJ: NA

FJ: (8/10) Horny. Loud moans. Rather participative. Can tell she loves sex.

Attitude: (8/10) Ok for a newbie. At least she tries.

Overall: (9.5/10) Best I had. Too bad I didn’t get to CIM as I was getting soft. Not their fault. Lesson learnt: Bring at least half a dozen condoms for tarma session.

Damage: $100 for 1 hour. I think you can extend to 2 hours if you want to. $25 for hotel room (Additional $10 to bring 1 more gal into the room. So the moral of the story is to book the room first and get the FL to go up to the room individually)

RTF: Why not?

A big thanks to Bro Mercenary for making this Tarma session a reality!

simplyhorny
06-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Just to avoid confusion, Ann Qing's real name is Gao Jing.

simplyhorny
06-01-2007, 11:50 PM
hi bro walabis,

wow....i just read through this thread and noticed that i had tried her and labelled her as the BITCHY PRC 2005...she is back again...

signoff
FL Popiah

I thought you at Balai now. Never know that Balai has internet cafe. ;)

walabis
06-01-2007, 11:52 PM
hi bro walabis,
signoff
FL Popiah
Remember when I first bonk her, she kept asking me know popiah or not??

walabis
06-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Just to avoid confusion, Ann Qing's real name is Gao Jing.
Jia LAK TOMORROW LONG QUEUE LIAO !!! :(
i WOULD HAVE DO SO WHEN MET HER AT 3PM YESTERDAY..

QooMilk
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM

Nearly can't rem her till mercy refresh me...... I try her in year 05 oso time ready pass quickly.....rem I try her because of Popiah highly intro and pic of her nehneh :D

I thought you at Balai now. Never know that Balai has internet cafe.

Bro, he got PDA mah hahahaha

Jia LAK TOMORROW LONG QUEUE LIAO !!!
i WOULD HAVE DO SO WHEN MET HER AT 3PM..

Wah lan...u senior leh, points 666 + power 6......u dun need to Q wan :p

walabis
07-01-2007, 12:04 AM
hi bro walabis,
signoff
FL Popiah
tomorrow you take wang yu first and i take gao jing..we book the hotel room next to it..after we finish we interchange ok?? :D

popiah
07-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Jia LAK TOMORROW LONG QUEUE LIAO !!! :(
i WOULD HAVE DO SO WHEN MET HER AT 3PM..

hi senior walabis,

you can try her later at 3.00 am.....

maybe we can try foursome....you, me, gao jing and wang yu..

pls private msg me her nos. leh....me now horny after reading through Bro horny's posting..

signoff
Horny Popiah

walabis
07-01-2007, 12:08 AM
hi senior walabis,
you can try her later at 3.00 am.....
maybe we can try foursome....you, me, gao jing and wang yu..
pls private msg me her nos. leh....me now horny after reading through Bro horny's posting..
signoff
Horny Popiah
You call me in the afternnon and I will make the arrangement :D

ricky96
07-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Nearly can't rem her till mercy refresh me...... I try her in year 05 oso time ready pass quickly.....rem I try her because of Popiah highly intro and pic of her nehneh :D

Bro. can I Q for a number bo? :D

QooMilk
07-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Wala u better not threesome with popiah, who noe he later kasiao poke ur KC during the section :eek: :D

popiah
07-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Wala u better not threesome with popiah, who noe he later kasiao poke ur KC during the section

hi bro milk,

if i want to poke i will poke your kar chng first becoz your is more meaty and roundy than bro walabis. :D

signoff
Poking Popiah

walabis
07-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Bro. can I Q for a number bo? :D
I thought you suppose having your wet dream at this hour?? :D

QooMilk
07-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Bro. can I Q for a number bo?

PM the threadstarter or simplyhorny :D

hi bro milk,
if i want to poke i will poke your kar chng first becoz your is more meaty and roundy than bro walabis.
ignoff
Poking Popiah

Mai 乌龟 laugh at 海龟 lah, both oso 龟........ I noe u aim my KC very long liao, but u noe I oso aim urs oso :D

simplyhorny
07-01-2007, 12:32 AM
tomorrow you take wang yu first and i take gao jing..we book the hotel room next to it..after we finish we interchange ok?? :D

No problem for our brother popiah... lately he's so horny that I think I have to relinquish my title to him liaoz... :p

simplyhorny
07-01-2007, 12:35 AM
hi bro milk,

if i want to poke i will poke your kar chng first becoz your is more meaty and roundy than bro walabis. :D

signoff
Poking Popiah

Bro Milk,

You betta watcha... Popiah is eyeing on your kar chng liao. :D

simplyhorny
07-01-2007, 12:36 AM
PM the threadstarter or simplyhorny :D

Cannot PM me lah. Must respect the threadstarter, bro wat2woopee mah...

ricky96
07-01-2007, 01:03 AM
I thought you suppose having your wet dream at this hour?? :D

my pant is now getting wet after reading all these report on her :D

popiah
07-01-2007, 03:04 AM
hi all,

After reading our bro horny field report of his TARMA session and got the nos. and rolled over to GL around 12.45 am...

0045 hrs
Her phone....."RING RING RING....." ho seh lei......but nobody pick up the call...finally a Sweet voice responsed and told her i will be reaching around 0110 hrs.

0110 hrs
Reached the destinated carpark....and called her....she picked up the call and asked me to wait for her....clock "CLICK CLICL CLICK CLICK".......i dozed off inside my car with the declined seat.....damn shoik...

0145 hrs
Finally my phone "RING RING RING RING"....i was awoke by the sudden disturbance and answered in a very blur blur voice.....saying that she is coming over...

0150 hrs
Finally saw her in PRincess outfit....and me expecting her to bring along her friend so that i can do TARMA too...so as bro horny but too bad...her friend doing some "BUSINESS"...

0151 hrs
She got up my car and we TCSS from there....as i was about to drive off to the LOVE NEST...she told me that she is very TIRED and it will be very unfair for me if i do it now...as her service will drop ....upon hearing this...me suddenly thinking....wow...such a "PROFESSIONAL FL", regardless of what, i drove her around GL and told her i want TARMA too...and she offered me this morning for EARLY TARMA or FIRST BLOOD TARMA OF SUNDAY...:D

0205 hrs
Told her i will accept her offer...and will arrange again...dropped her at the destinated place ....

0210 hrs - 0230 hrs
Scouting around GL ........for cheap bonking....or ladyboy....but cant find a suitable one....bo bian...left the place....

0250 hrs
Reached home and now writing this STUPID FIELD REPORT OF MINE..:D

signoff
FL Popiah
_____

walabis
07-01-2007, 07:16 AM
No problem for our brother popiah... lately he's so horny that I think I have to relinquish my title to him liaoz...
After some calculation, for the last 9 days you bonked 5 girls while popiah only 2.. :rolleyes:

hi all,
After reading our bro horny field report of his TARMA session and got the nos. and rolled over to GL around 12.45 am...
KNN, I thought we suppose to go together today and you went without me??? :mad:

suckerll
07-01-2007, 08:22 AM
0250 hrs
Reached home and now writing this STUPID FIELD REPORT OF MINE..like this also called FR meh? :rolleyes:
more like an account of what happened this morning siah:p

Ibonk
07-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Sigh......I must be out of touch liao...this gem come back liao and i so late then know. :D

walabis
07-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Sigh......I must be out of touch liao...this gem come back liao and i so late then know. :D
If you want to try her, you got to QUEUE !! :D

Ibonk
07-01-2007, 12:10 PM
If you want to try her, you got to QUEUE !! :D

Can some kind fellow pls issue me a queue number then, thx u? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Can some kind fellow pls issue me a queue number then, thx u? :D

i am sure u will be given priority queue no worries.:)

Ibonk
07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
i am sure u will be given priority queue no worries.:)

I can't be sure about that, bro. The last time i tried this gem, i had to wait at the kopitiam at lor 15 by myself for about 3hrs leh. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I can't be sure about that, bro. The last time i tried this gem, i had to wait at the kopitiam at lor 15 by myself for about 3hrs leh. :D

nnkc!how can they do this to our KOB.:mad:

QooMilk
07-01-2007, 12:30 PM
like this also called FR meh?
more like an account of what happened this morning siah

He taking this forum as his personal diary liao :D

Ibonk
07-01-2007, 12:42 PM
He taking this forum as his personal daily liao :D

U mean something like a diary, bro? :D

QooMilk
07-01-2007, 12:54 PM
U mean something like a diary, bro?

Edit lioa...kekeke abit blur just wake up :p

wat2woopee
07-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Bro walabis & Simplyhorny.....
U GUYS Work fast boy!!!!

ALL SAMSTERS, CATCH THIS GEM BEFORE SHE"S GONE AGAIN.......

Same rules applies...

popiah
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi all,

As per my earlier field report of meeting this "BITCHY PRC 2005" which i had labelled her months ago...

07/01/07 (Sunday)
1300 hrs
Recevied a "Sunday Manning Excerise" by our SIR Walabi, Qoomilk and Simplyhorny to fall in with Full Battle Order (FBO)...at 1430 hrs at Area "G".

1500 hrs
Picked up "SIR Simplyhorny" and rushed to the destination as we are LATE for the HEAD COUNT...

1515 hrs
Reached Area "G" as about to turn to "Vehicle Holding Area" (VHA), Sir Simplyhorny discovered his yesterday attacker (Wang Yu) was ambushing us....me quickly stepped on my brake, Sir horny alighted and quicken his leg toward his attacker. Me quickly park my tanker into the available slot.

1520 hrs
Sir horny captured his attacker and walked toward my Tanker...my HEART bit keeps pouncing up and down...once both of them arrived at my tanker entrance, me had a FULL SCAN of his attacker (Wang Yu), wow...not bad siah....a bit look like Jap / korean becoz she is damn white and Sweet and espcially her reddish maggie mee hairstyles...

1525 hrs
Sir Horny and I handcruffed Wang Yu and escorted her to our "FALL IN AREA" (FIA) and salute to our commanders Walabi, Zikoman, Qoomilk and Poolhot, and was qustioned why was late...our reason very simple : Becoz we had capture a FEMALE PRISONER.

1530 hrs
All the commanders keeps interviewing Wang Yu until she also "bei tahan", a unknown commander passed by us and keeps staring Wang Yu...as we are about to attack unknown commander, he approached commander Walabi as they knew each other and requested for Wang yu contact no. ...."Like that also can, neh neh koo chee"...

to be continued...

signoff
GL Popiah

popiah
07-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Continued...

1540 hrs
wang yu sms her comrade (Anng Qing aka Gao Jing) that she was captured....

1550 hrs
Gao Jing (Bitchy PRC 2005) arrived at our negotiation table for requesting to release Wang Yu....

1552 hrs
A Quick discussion among our Commanders concluded that we can release Wang Yu provided that both of them had to "TARMA" with Specialist Popiah...and they had no choice but to agree it....so Specialist Popiah said farewell to all commander including two just-arrived commanders hthderrick and axeman24.

1605 hrs
Arrived at the "Detention Barrack" and me requested both of them to wait our the barrack and proceed to register....as Sir horny mentioned that before that if the receptionist discovered two female prisoner instead of one, more $$ to be imposed therefore...asked them to wait at the staircase leading to the rooms..

1608 hrs
On the way to the Prison Cell, me slowly looking to the "Right and Left" for any attacker from all direction, unlock the padlock and entered the "TORTURE CELL"...this Gao Jing asked me this :-

"Did you bring any special weapons today"

I replied : "What weapons are you refering to" i showed the two packets of Condoms...

She said " No No No...not refering to these"....i knew what she is refering to becoz the last time i used my special weapon (Mini Vibrator) to torturising her...until she bei tahan...

I replied : "You seached loh"...she and Wang Yu started to body seach my little cute body....eventually they found little pinkish vibrator inside my pouch...:D after they found it...Gao Jing seemed very delighted but Wang yu seemed very puzzled "What is That"....

to be continued...

signoff
Specialist Popiah

poolhot.
07-01-2007, 09:25 PM
hi all,

She got up my car and we TCSS from there....as i was about to drive off to the LOVE NEST...she told me that she is very TIRED and it will be very unfair for me if i do it now...as her service will drop ....upon hearing this...me suddenly thinking....wow...such a "PROFESSIONAL FL",
_____

Big mistake U make...

before getting her nos.. U didnt check who up her after Horny hv done her. Or else U wouldnt waste yr time going down

Haha

popiah
07-01-2007, 09:27 PM
continued....

1610 hrs
Gao jing took off her clothing in a speed of second...wow...damn fast, laying on the bed....while Wang Yu took off her too and went for the shower...my little bro. seeing this.. quickly took off my underwear and went forward to Gao Jing, she said this "Wang Yu doing shower now, let do a Quick One"...me stood infront of her while she by the side of the bed....BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ me me me me...

1612 hrs
Less than 2 minutes, this Wang Yu came out of the shower and both of us smiling at her cute face with naked body...not bad..nice body too...then i proceed to for the shower...Gao Jing followed up behind me...both of us showering each other...suddenly she went to the toliet door and closed it...she quarting down to my little bro and BBBJ BBBJ BBBJ again....she damn horny and bitchy...but only last for a minute leh...

1616 hrs
both of us walked out of the toliet and noticed Wang yu already suntanning her naked body....i asked : "So how both of you want to PLAY" and "Both of you PLAY me not me PLAY both of You" :D

1617 hrs
Hesitated for a while, i jumped onto the bed....between both of them...then Gao Jing suggested that both of them did a Korea/Jap/Thai massage for me...asked me to lie my back facing the ceiling...

1617 hrs
Both of them started to attack me...Wang Yu catbath from top and Gao Jing from the bottom....wow....damn..SHOIK...SHOIK...SHOIK...wan g yu seemed to be very expert in catbathing....very excellent...tougue and must be learning from Gao Jing...

to be continued...

signoff
Specialist Popiah

poolhot.
07-01-2007, 09:29 PM

lol... no worries cos still 2nd best as compared to Apple but sure beat small prawn.

Swee Boh?

next target : Yang Yang for her horny look or wang yu for those lovely mouth of hers.

popiah
07-01-2007, 09:35 PM
continued...

1612 hrs
Both of them likes to lick too....which took quite a while....me bei tahan....flipped over my body....searching for my VIBRATOR...Gao jing went to the BBBJ BBBJ me again..and Wang Yu side catbathing me while i caressing her C cup boob and slowly attacking her important part with my weapons.....she is enjoying every moment of the vibration....i really cant describe anymore...the more i recall...the more i bei tahan....:p

PAUSED.....here....

signoff
PAused Popiah

Hakoshu
07-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Your FRs are always so well written.. My most read Frs

continued....

1610 hrs
Gao jing took off her clothing in a speed of second............................................ .................................................. ............

signoff
Specialist Popiah

popiah
07-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Big mistake U make...

before getting her nos.. U didnt check who up her after Horny hv done her. Or else U wouldnt waste yr time going down

Haha

hi bro raintree,

If i had knew you had "UP" her ...i will definitely wont "UP" during that day...becoz she will be definitely be VERY WORN/TIRED OUT by you as you are COMMANDO TRAINED...

signoff
Specialist Popiah

popiah
07-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Your FRs are always so well written.. My most read Frs

hi bro hakoshu,

I tried my best to detailing the whole event but cant leh....too stressful....

signoff
Stress Popiah

popiah
07-01-2007, 10:06 PM
1640 hrs
I think among three of us....Wang yu is enjoying the most as she sometimes will fingering herself while i vibrating Gao Jing....i almost forgotten abt this...i felt something "Chilling" on my little bro as Gao jing and Wang yu will take turn to BBBJ me....after the session, Gao Jing told me its a secret recipe to SHOIK you...

1650 hrs
I almost cum in the mouth of Wang Yu....she likes to be 69 69 69 69 69..
me told them to STOP it...and me really me a GOOD Fxxk before i explode..
Gao jing put on the condom and went on top of me....shaking vigoursly and pressing her boob toward my cute face wanted me to suck it....definitely i will oblige her wish...

1705 hrs..
Me almost cum and asked Wang Yu to take over...she went on top of me...pushing very hard...forward and reverse....until i heard some "Pai Pai" sound....i think she cum too...:D , me quickly exerted all my energy and finished her off...

Popiah Analysis Report
Overall : Excellent Service of TArma

Name : Gao Jing
Look : 7/10 (Popiah Standard - Quite pretty in certain ways)
Boob : VEry GOOD leh....good to press and squeezzzzz
Body : Abit meaty type...but it my type of fish..
Skin : 6.5/10
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
Horny : 9/10
Attitude : 8.5/10 (Excellent - chatty)

Name : Wang Yu
Look : 8/10 (Jap/Korean look)
Boob : at least 33 C cup, abit of sagging.
Body : Slim and Superb White and smooth.
Skin : 8/10
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (She can blow very well....me almost cum...)
Horny : 9/10
Attitude : 8/10 (Shy little girl....can be better)

Damage : S$50 each + $20 (tip for each) + S$20 (Hotel) = S$160..

I think each of them worth more than S$50 if they can tarma with this kind of service....I will definitely RTF soon.....when is my bonus coming....

They will be going back early of February...

signoff
FL Popiah

9sex
07-01-2007, 10:16 PM
bro , very nice fr! read liao buay tahan! also, its a good price you had gotten!!

thanks for sharing

popiah
07-01-2007, 10:19 PM
hi all,

Almost forgotten to tell you all, my secret weapon Vibrator used until the battery almost flat.....need to replace the battery tomorrow...:D

Secondly, only BOSS member can pm me for their photo for your viewing as both of them are fully clothed..:p

As for the contact no., BOSS member can pm for it but other samster pls pm bro . Walabi for it since he is the first one to meet her yesterday...

signoff
FL Popiah

walabis
07-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Secondly, only BOSS member can pm me for their photo for your viewing as both of them are fully clothed..:p
As for the contact no., BOSS member can pm for it but other samster pls pm bro . Walabi for it since he is the first one to meet her yesterday...
Clap Clap very good FR..I knew your trick..the vibrator :D
Anyway for those who interested to attempt them, please pm the threadstarter bro wat2woopee not me. I guess he got a session with her today.thanks you

popiah
07-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Clap Clap very good FR..I knew your trick..the vibrator
Anyway for those who interested to attempt them, please pm the threadstarter bro wat2woopee not me. I guess he got a session with her today.thanks you

hi bro walabis,

Dont forget to bring them to Zoo.....but i will bring them to Changi Village to eat Nasi Lemak....

Maybe i will ask both of them to BBBJ me inside my car and also asked the Queen of CV (Jialing) to join in the Fun..:D

signoff
CV Popiah

popiah
08-01-2007, 08:35 AM
hi all,

just woke up from this morning..and was TIRED OUT by yesterday TARMA session therefore today on urgent leave to replenish ENERGY for the cumming working days....

Now trying this report, still thinkings of yesterday TARMA session...what shall i do now ?? :rolleyes:

signoff
Tarma Popiah

Ibonk
08-01-2007, 09:20 AM
hi all,

just woke up from this morning..and was TIRED OUT by yesterday TARMA session therefore today on urgent leave to replenish ENERGY for the cumming working days....

Now trying this report, still thinkings of yesterday TARMA session...what shall i do now ?? :rolleyes:

signoff
Tarma Popiah

RTF!!! RTF!!!! RTF!!!!! but can i have a session 1st or nt? :D

popiah
08-01-2007, 09:30 AM
RTF!!! RTF!!!! RTF!!!!! but can i have a session 1st or nt? :D

hi king of bonk,

have pm you her contact no. ...hope you will enjoy the session too....

signoff
FL Popiah

suckerll
08-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Now trying this report, still thinkings of yesterday TARMA session...what shall i do now ?think u too much tarma already!!! how to try a report? :p

wat2woopee
08-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Clap Clap very good FR..I knew your trick..the vibrator :D

WOAH.... I Never White Wait for her return...............
Popiah used his vibrator until battery flat.....
SHE FUCKED ME UNTIL I BRAIN DEAD............
She has gotten slimmer, made her look lagee better.....
She on my opinion the best GF feel 10/10....

popiah
08-01-2007, 10:24 AM
WOAH.... I Never White Wait for her return...............
Popiah used his vibrator until battery flat.....
SHE FUCKED ME UNTIL I BRAIN DEAD............
She has gotten slimmer, made her look lagee better.....
She on my opinion the best GF feel 10/10....

hi bro wat2woopee,

she fucked you until brain DEAD...ha ha ha....i kanna sucked until SPERM RUNOUT...

Pls do not pm for the contact no......pls pm bro wat2woopee...

signoff
FL Popiah

QooMilk
08-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Secondly, only BOSS member can pm me for their photo for your viewing as both of them are fully clothed..

PM the photos leh nnkc :D

wat2woopee
08-01-2007, 10:38 AM
hi bro wat2woopee,

she fucked you until brain DEAD...ha ha ha....i kanna sucked until SPERM RUNOUT...

Pls do not pm for the contact no......pls pm bro wat2woopee...

signoff
FL Popiah

That was what she did later after I brain dead
She's the Best FL of 2007.... Well in my books....
Who wats 2 see a movie?:D

popiah
08-01-2007, 10:45 AM
That was what she did later after I brain dead
She's the Best FL of 2007.... Well in my books....
Who wats 2 see a movie?:D

hi bro wat

i want to see the MOVIE.....Q OVER HERE....

but i dont want to see you masturbating yourself leh..:D

signoff
Movie Popiah

alanhang
08-01-2007, 10:47 AM
me too, faster send ur movie to watch. so boring now...
thks

QooMilk
08-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Movie please!!! At office very sianz now :p :D

wat2woopee
08-01-2007, 10:51 AM
hi bro wat

i want to see the MOVIE.....Q OVER HERE....

but i dont want to see you masturbating yourself leh..:D

signoff
Movie Popiah

Don't worry, I not sicko.....
Enjoy, Hee Hee......
P.S. Got permission to take clip from her....:D

http://fileleecher.com/?id=46960988

popiah
08-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Don't worry, I not sicko.....
Enjoy, Hee Hee......
P.S. Got permission to take clip from her....:D

http://fileleecher.com/?id=46960988

hi bro wat2,

you shouldnt pasted the clip here so openly...if will endanger her LIFE....AV might come after her....after seeing this clip of her...:D

My two cents of popiah

signoff
Clip Popiah

wat2woopee
08-01-2007, 11:17 AM
hi bro wat2,

you shouldnt pasted the clip here so openly...if will endanger her LIFE....AV might come after her....after seeing this clip of her...:D

My two cents of popiah

signoff
Clip Popiah

She's not walking the streets this days bro, but even passing nos. to fellow samsters we can't ensure they are the arms of law.... or not:)

popiah
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
She's not walking the streets this days bro, but even passing nos. to fellow samsters we can't ensure they are the arms of law.... or not:)

hi bro wat,

i do agreed your points that even passing contact to samster is not safe and it is why i always scanned them first before passing the contact even through it is not 100% proof but at least it reduce the danger point. Secondly, i seldom pass the contact out to those i dont know becoz i had encountered alot of samster like to do "Disturbance" call to the FL.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your valuable points...

signoff
FL Popiah

wat2woopee
08-01-2007, 11:37 AM
hi bro wat,

i do agreed your points that even passing contact to samster is not safe and it is why i always scanned them first before passing the contact even through it is not 100% proof but at least it reduce the danger point. Secondly, i seldom pass the contact out to those i dont know becoz i had encountered alot of samster like to do "Disturbance" call to the FL.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your valuable points...

signoff
FL Popiah

Taking down the link..... Cheers

suckerll
08-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Taking down the link..... Cheers
says file not present leh, care to share it via pm?:(

walabis
08-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Dont forget to bring them to Zoo.....i will ask both of them to BBBJ me inside my car and also asked the Queen of CV (Jialing) to join in the Fun..
So remember to bring them to the zoo as you promise today to them.
WOAH.... I Never White Wait for her return.Popiah used his vibrator until battery flat..SHE FUCKED ME UNTIL I BRAIN DEAD....
She has gotten slimmer, made her look lagee better..She on my opinion the best GF feel 10/10..
Yes, she look a little slimmer this round and seem she never benn having sex for age..her wildness and horniess make my little cum in 2 minutes for the second times :eek:

Wonder our 2 friends , Simply and Merc19 got having orgie party just now after lunch :rolleyes:

popiah
08-01-2007, 04:48 PM
So remember to bring them to the zoo as you promise today to them.

Wonder our 2 friends , Simply and Merc19 got having orgie party just now after lunch :rolleyes:

hi bro walabis,

yeah..you are RIGHT....i didnt noticed that they might go for a ORGy session 2 male 2 female....bo jio us..

signoff
FL Popiah

simplyhorny
08-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Simply and Merc19 got having orgie party just now after lunch

We dropped off Gao Jing back her apartment since she is feeling tired. After which, we brought Wang Yu shopping at City Plaza for a pair of shoes. Wang Yu told us that her current pair of shoes are "killing her" - she had 6 blisters after 2 days of standing. Along the way, bro mercenary is teasing her whether she is game for shuang fei aka MMF. To our surprise, Wang Yu replied that she is interested in gang bang. kekeke... What a naughty girl! Not sure whether any brothers would be interested to "teach her a lesson" ;)

Ehh... I wanted to orgy but Bro Mercenary "jin peng xi shou" so no chance loh. :o

popiah
08-01-2007, 04:59 PM
We dropped off Gao Jing back her apartment since she is feeling tired. After which, we brought Wang Yu shopping at City Plaza for a pair of shoes. Wang Yu told us that her current pair of shoes are "killing her" - she had 6 blisters after 2 days of standing. Along the way, bro mercenary is teasing her whether she is game for shuang fei aka MMF. To our surprise, Wang Yu replied that she is interested in gang bang. kekeke... What a naughty girl! Not sure whether any brothers would be interested to "teach her a lesson" ;)

hi bro horny,

you are back so early....you and mercenary19 bang her inside the car is it ?

signoff
FL Popiah

simplyhorny
08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
hi bro walabis,

yeah..you are RIGHT....i didnt noticed that they might go for a ORGy session 2 male 2 female....bo jio us..

signoff
FL Popiah

You win liao loh! Thought you, milk and Wala wanted to meet Fei Fei so I left with Merc, thinking he is going back after sending the ladies home. kekeke...

simplyhorny
08-01-2007, 05:03 PM
hi bro horny,

you are back so early....you and mercenary19 bang her inside the car is it ?

signoff
FL Popiah

I nearly pulled up my dick and whack her naked butt with my hot rod. BBUUAARRRGGGGHHHH@!!!!!

Mercenary19
08-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Ehh... I wanted to orgy but Bro Mercenary "jin peng xi shou" so no chance loh. :o

WTF....... Me might "chong chu jiang hu" again........ So wait for me to cum.....

Ibonk
08-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Looks like i better act fast or else the duo will be totally dried up by the time i reach them. :D

walabis
08-01-2007, 06:26 PM
You win liao loh! Thought you, milk and Wala wanted to meet Fei Fei so I left with Merc, thinking he is going back after sending the ladies home. kekeke...
Walao how can you left our poor bro popiah alone??? He was the one who took you there and he at the lost don't know to do as I got work to do and in the end he got to follow guni to go ...
WTF....... Me might "chong chu jiang hu" again........ So wait for me to cum.....
out of retirement or did you retire ??? :confused: :D

QooMilk
08-01-2007, 06:31 PM
I nearly pulled up my dick and whack her naked butt with my hot rod. BBUUAARRRGGGGHHHH@!!!!!

WAO!!! Ur dick must be damn long for using to do whacking :p :D

Gear_man
08-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks Bro Popiah!

Had a session of shuang fei with Gao Jing and Wang Yu.
Will not elaborate abt their looks, they are normal looking and not to expect models ... but i had a great time!!!
They are worth the bucks ...

Below is the rating for both
CatBath = 8
BJ = 9
FJ = NA... (cos i gotta rush off) :(

Thanks again for the willingness to share from Bro Popiah...
Cheers!!! :)

spider_j
08-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Ann Qing is back !! this time she come with her friend call Wang Yu from Har-er-Bin.

Whom do I congratulate? Bro Merc19 or Bro Wala that she is back? :D

An Qing was an extremely memorable girl. Bitchy, slutty and super sexy if memory serves me right. The fact that I still remember her face after 2 yrs is evidence of how special she is.

I doubt if I did a FR on her since I was probably one of the last guys who was fortunately to have had a session with her. If memory serves me right, I met her only the day before she flew home.

For guys who have not had the opportunity to met her,or missed her the last time, I can only say "Die Die Must Try!".

Mercenary19
08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
out of retirement or did you retire ??? :confused: :D

On the way to retirement....... Why you want to join me is it???

simplyhorny
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Walao how can you left our poor bro popiah alone??? He was the one who took you there and he at the lost don't know to do as I got work to do and in the end he got to follow guni to go ...

follow guni to go where? CV and Rowell does not open till late in the evening leh... kekeke...

Ibonk
09-01-2007, 09:17 AM
My FR on the dynamic duo should be up by tmrw. :D

My only comment now is that they are worth every cent of it.

QooMilk
09-01-2007, 09:50 AM
follow guni to go where? CV and Rowell does not open till late in the evening leh... kekeke...

U forgot around that place still got a road name starter with "P" :D

gelek_king
09-01-2007, 09:54 AM
wah!since like this ann qing is quite hot...:D

breastman
09-01-2007, 11:39 AM
U forgot around that place still got a road name starter with "P" :D

Bro, tks for the contact, have up your pts ;)

breastman
09-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Bro, tks for the contact, have up your pts

Bro. Qoomilk, thanks for correcting me. The contact you gave me was Yang Yang, you are right, paiseh I made a mistake ;) I was still having hangover this morning hahaha :D Thanks once again.

QooMilk
09-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Bro. Qoomilk, thanks for correcting me. The contact you gave me was Yang Yang, you are right, paiseh I made a mistake I was still having hangover this morning hahaha Thanks once again.

Heng ah or later threadstarter tot I give out her contact without permission I die :p :D

wat2woopee
10-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Apologies to fellow brudders that PMed me, on leave for 2 days, no access to web.

wat2woopee
12-01-2007, 10:40 AM

An Qing was an extremely memorable girl. Bitchy, slutty and super sexy if memory serves me right. The fact that I still remember her face after 2 yrs is evidence of how special she is.

I doubt if I did a FR on her since I was probably one of the last guys who was fortunately to have had a session with her. If memory serves me right, I met her only the day before she flew home.

For guys who have not had the opportunity to met her,or missed her the last time, I can only say "Die Die Must Try!".

You need another ride?

wat2woopee
15-01-2007, 03:19 PM
WAO!!! Ur dick must be damn long for using to do whacking :D

Next time If I have a cockroach infestation, u know who to call....:p

spider_j
16-01-2007, 12:55 PM
You need another ride?

Haha...great memories serve me better than an actual RTF...:p

Thanks for asking though, bro Wat

wat2woopee
17-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Haha...great memories serve me better than an actual RTF...:p

Thanks for asking though, bro Wat

Just RTF Her again yesterday..... U'RE RIGHT (See Highlight)
BO BEH CHAO

Ecchi
19-01-2007, 03:20 PM
thanks bro wat2woopee for sharing the contact.

on the bed, you're just like a KING. She uses her boobs to rub around my bro and she give you a very horny look then she licks my nipple..and continue to rub my bro...she slowly moves her boobs to my face and wanna me to suck and lick, she give you a soft moan..she hold my hand and go towards her pussy...so i gave her what she want..she moan get louder and louder...she breathing louder and faster...then she move back to my bro and start licking and sucking...she use her tongue alot stir and stir inside her mouth...and suck and deep throat...i was like WTF i never experience this before..she will use her hand rub my balls..she give my ball lick and suck...by the time i already cannot stand it..so i decided to give her a nipple some pleasure and i move my hand towards her south..when she get hornier she start to finger herself..wooo..at the same time she still suckings and play with my bro..i think i going to cum..but

will continue too tired after the session...

Ecchi
20-01-2007, 12:01 AM
i manage to hold back..i went to took the condom when i was putting on, she sucking my balls and rubbing her pussy..when i put on the condom..she came up licking my nipple..and slowly stroke my bro into her pussy..she start to gave out soft moan and move slowly..she bring her boobs to my face...so i gave her sucking and licking...her moan is louder then she start to move faster...forward, backward..her leg was shivering...so i finish her in missionary...but after i cum she wanted more...haha so naugthy...

For damage and stats refer to ts and other bro's fr man...they are real...she is a must try!!

popiah
20-01-2007, 01:18 AM
i manage to hold back..i went to took the condom when i was putting on, she sucking my balls and rubbing her pussy..when i put on the condom..she came up licking my nipple..and slowly stroke my bro into her pussy..she start to gave out soft moan and move slowly..she bring her boobs to my face...so i gave her sucking and licking...her moan is louder then she start to move faster...forward, backward..her leg was shivering...so i finish her in missionary...but after i cum she wanted more...haha so naugthy...

For damage and stats refer to ts and other bro's fr man...they are real...she is a must try!!

hi bro ecchi,

Read your FR and feels like going to cum soon.....short and detailing...well done...ups you my "3 Powerful Popiah Pts"...

signoff
FL Popiah

wat2woopee
22-01-2007, 09:58 AM

Thanks for the FR bro, wat 2 upp u but u need to post again, your thread more than 2 days already.

wat2woopee
22-01-2007, 10:02 AM

out of retirement or did you retire ??? :confused:

Bro Walabis,

Finally, got a chance to hear your voice over the phone, if got time I will like to meet u guy's up.:)

QooMilk
22-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Bro Walabis,
Finally, got a chance to hear your voice over the phone, if got time I will like to meet u guy's up.

Bro I hear from wala that u got a sexy voice leh :D

wat2woopee
22-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Bro I hear from wala that u got a sexy voice leh :D

I'm in the chatline business bro, my voice for tan cha one....
Call me 1900-Wat2woopee:D

walabis
22-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Bro Walabis,
Finally, got a chance to hear your voice over the phone, if got time I will like to meet u guy's up.
Too bad the conversation was short as wasn't "handfree" that moment. You can meet us tonight tcss lor 8 8+8 kopi shop and ppls like bro popiah , bro simplyhorny and mercenary19 keen to meet you too. :)

wat2woopee
22-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Too bad the conversation was short as wasn't "handfree" that moment. You can meet us tonight tcss lor 8 8+8 kopi shop and ppls like bro popiah , bro simplyhorny and mercenary19 keen to meet you too. :)

Too short notice bro, got appointaments lineup for tonight already, other dates perhaps?

Ecchi
22-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Too short notice bro, got appointaments lineup for tonight already, other dates perhaps?

bro revisiting annqing? :p haha, btw thanks for sharing the contact! :D

Ecchi
22-01-2007, 09:13 PM
hi bro ecchi,

Read your FR and feels like going to cum soon.....short and detailing...well done...ups you my "3 Powerful Popiah Pts"...

signoff
FL Popiah

thank bro popiah!

Thanks for the FR bro, wat 2 upp u but u need to post again, your thread more than 2 days already.

thank bro wat2woopee!

wat2woopee
23-01-2007, 12:17 PM
thank bro popiah!

thank bro wat2woopee!

Done....:D

wat2woopee
30-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Done....:D

Thanks Bro Demon Sage for the points :D

wat2woopee
02-02-2007, 01:45 PM
:) Brudders who wants to see her in the bluff, very short Edited clip (But Cannot See Face)
PM me with your email , lazy to post link...

wat2woopee
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
:) Brudders who wants to see her in the bluff, very short Edited clip (But Cannot See Face)
PM me with your email , lazy to post link...

To Brudders, she have baleh kampong already....
Going to miss her services...:(

qwerqwer
05-02-2007, 10:34 AM
To Brudders, she have baleh kampong already....
Going to miss her services...:(

the FR on her sound good,when she left ?Is she coming back? look like no chance to try her :(

samueltoh
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
hey bro can pm me ann qing number... really to bong her... thanks