PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian Experiences In Sillypore

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 11:10 PM
I am dedicating this thread to Malaysians travelling to Sillypore and what we feel the scene is there like, so other Malaysian brothers can learn and in turn share their experiences.

So the first FR is mine (hehehe)

On Monday night, I met up with bro Thai75 (unfortunately my brother Taurus had a lot of work and could not join me) and two other bros (sorry, I forgot ur nicks... pai seh)

We met up at Beach Road hawker center with 2 of my colleagues. TCSS and find out it is one of my colleagues birthday. So need to celebrate mah.... Thai75 suggest Golden Mile (Little Thailand), since I never been to the disco there before, I was game. So we went to the Disco on Level 2, the moment I walk in, remind me of HYT and I said to Thai75, lets have a few drinks. Once their dancers come in, I was sold...... not moving from here. So my friend got a ger (they earn from drinks, SGD 12 per glass, they order 2 at a time). The beer there is Singha ( 2+1 jugs at SGD 36 per jug). So we partied until about 2am. Cannot throw money like in Hadyai, exchange rate 2.3 lorrr. Die man, but managed to leave with the dancer/ singer mobile no. kekeke. But she only speak Thai with very little english (SHIT! like DK's MP Ger.... Damn). Anyway am thinking of going tomorrow night to say goodbye (and try to get her Thai Mobile number so I can catch up with her in HYT after Feb ;) Thank to our brothers, especially Thai75 who got stopped at a road block and luckily got away with a warning. Total, we ordered 4 packages and bought the gers about 6 X 2 drinks. Dancers and singers here like Kiss Channel. I think DK and TD sure like one.. kekekeke... but also must take time to tackle, something I dun have

This place is definitely a must for Thai lovers.... KTL, u wanna go? MMM meeting up with me and Thai75 and going out tomorrow.... my lasty night in SG

So, that's all for Day 1.....

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Day two in SG,

After work, tired, bro Thai75 got sore throat.... bro MMM not free tonite, so plan rendezvous for tomorrow. Thought I would try FL instead. So sent some mails, got some pics and picked a FL. Bro Rodeo mailed me her contact.... she came, and came and came, and came (only one involved me opening the room door)

Bro taurus, I finally screwed on SG soil hehehe, and quite a screw it was. Anyway, for the long version, read the FR in the link below. I am going to sleep tom recuperate my energyn for tomorrow.:D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1267301&posted=1#post1267301

BLUESMAN
22-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Glad to know you had a good time in Sillypore bro KLKOOL. Since one more night there so better make the best of it. I shall do the same when I am there during Christmas week and will hook up with bro MMM88 if I can catch him before he leaves for BBK to holiday with his family. Sillypore is my second home cos my immediate family is there.

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Glad to know you had a good time in Sillypore bro KLKOOL. Since one more night there so better make the best of it. I shall do the same when I am there during Christmas week and will hook up with bro MMM88 if I can catch him before he leaves for BBK to holiday with his family. Sillypore is my second home cos my immediate family is there.

If not, u can check out our other bros like Thai75, Taurus, ....I really enjoy going out with them ;)

BLUESMAN
22-11-2005, 11:53 PM
If not, u can check out our other bros like Thai75, Taurus, ....I really enjoy going out with them ;)

That I will bro KLKOOL. But for the moment just MMM88 knows I will be in SG during Christmas week. Dont think I will try to make arrangement with others yet cos when I am there always things to do. Glad to know you are having a wonderful time there. See you when you are back in KL again.

Mightaswell
22-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Day two in SG,

Bro Rodeo mailed me her contact.... she came, and came and came, and came (only one involved me opening the room door)

Wow bro. Sounds like you had a great time you lucky lan chao you :D
When I used to live in Sillypore, I was married so never really got a chance to sample it but intend to when I'm back ;)

shiok1968
23-11-2005, 07:23 AM
That I will bro KLKOOL. But for the moment just MMM88 knows I will be in SG during Christmas week. Dont think I will try to make arrangement with others yet cos when I am there always things to do. Glad to know you are having a wonderful time there. See you when you are back in KL again.Bro I will also be back home in SG during Christmas break. Maybe we can meet up for kopi and TCSS. Will PM you my SG hp number.:D

taurus75
23-11-2005, 09:06 AM
yeah..u finally make love in silypore!!! yeah!! clap! clap! clap!....
hmmmm..will this bring Dekuip here.....??:rolleyes:

boinker
23-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Wahh bro KLK FR in oversea ah....:D

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 11:09 AM
wah bro KLKOOL,

Yesterday got ate 'Hoi Nam' chicken rice today oredi thinking of Tom Yam!! Must say u are really the overal:

NO 1 FUCKER liao...

As for bro TD really no need to try get back his old post liao... kekeke

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 11:11 AM
yeah..u finally make love in silypore!!! yeah!! clap! clap! clap!....
hmmmm..will this bring Dekuip here.....??:rolleyes:

I want silyporean gers got arr? :p

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Taurus, shhhhhhhh, eh BTW, u suppose to pass me all the FL contacts, also never..... let me salivate at statistics but cannot eah one. Lucky got my other friends and got FL contacts on SBF

DK, Tom Yam can only smell lorrr, cannot eat one.... not yet. Maybe more long term target for HYT can lorrr. as for Sillyporean gers, got NL, but quite expensive lorr, can ask Shiok for contact mah..and there is always GL. kekekeke, se whether ur golden cock work in SG or not lah.

Anyway, today MMM got personal matters to attend to, so I will go shopping and see got what dish to 'chiak' kekeke

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 10:02 PM
DK, Tom Yam can only smell lorrr, cannot eat one.... not yet. Maybe more long term target for HYT can lorrr.

What are u doing now? Dont say i guess it right arr! :p

BLUESMAN
24-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Bro I will also be back home in SG during Christmas break. Maybe we can meet up for kopi and TCSS. Will PM you my SG hp number.:D

Sure thing bro Shiok1968 and thanks for your PM. Don't think I want to miss out the kopi and TCSS with you.

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 10:02 AM
My final night in SG.

It has been a long day.... MMM cannot meet up, Thai75 sick, Taurus in SH, left Bro Tirak99.

So after conference, SMS bro Tirak. Also my friend called the Thai gers from the first night to go out for dinner,....they say ok. Onzz, then got SMS from bro Fei Ge with Yi Ling's Mobile... Double Onzzz kekeke

So went to Golden Mile to pick up the Thai Gers with my friends, just call them O and K. K , not J from the first night as really have communication problems with her, speaks english and studied university for hospitality management, really sweet girl. I ask her what do they want to eat, she say dunno, ask to decide, so we decided on Marche in Suntec. Took 2 cabs (cos Bro Tirak99 and 2 colleagues joined us) went, ate, walked around, I bought K a starbucks coffee, which she likes to drink. Then dropped them off at Golden Mile to start work. We then call Yi Ling to see if she is free. She say yes, I say got friend or not, she say got, so my other friend also happy, which leave my other colleague. So I arrange for him Anna from the night before, so he go and buy CD and rush back to the hotel. We went to food court and TCSS anout HYT. Bro Tirak and Thai75 will meet us in HYT in January. Anyway, bro Tirak left and we took a cab to the gers hotel read the link below to the FR.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1269010&postcount=80

After that, I called Anna and ask if everything ok. She say finished, waiting for cab to go back home. I ask her to wait for me, she say ok. So I wait for my friend (wah, he like boinker leh, 75 mins, KNN). So rush to take cab back to hotel. Meet Anna, ask her if everything Ok, she say yes, ask her if she has eaten she say no. So I say I buy you dinner, she nod. So we went down the road and sat there, ate and TCSS for about 1 to 2 hours. Then I walked her to the main road, and gave her some cab money and my Malaysian Mobile in case she comes to Malaysia. Really got chemistry with her leh... Anyway, whent back hotel, my friend who book her say overall, very good, just body not his kind, He like bigger, meatier women (he is over 6 feet tall / 90kgs so she is very small compared to him)

So the end of my adventures. Hope our malaysian bros can continue the legacy and keep this thread alive by posting their experiences, however good and bad in Singapore, here ;)

Optimus_Prime
24-11-2005, 11:01 AM
POWER FR bro KLKOOL... I actually saw ur post on Anna and tracked u back to here.... did not know Malaysia Section now so happening liao... better than mths before where it was a ghost town.

Seem like u prefer thai gers ah... like bro taurus75...heheh :D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 12:08 PM
POWER FR bro KLKOOL... I actually saw ur post on Anna and tracked u back to here.... did not know Malaysia Section now so happening liao... better than mths before where it was a ghost town.

Seem like u prefer thai gers ah... like bro taurus75...heheh

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Bro OP,

This one u have to know about our KL No 1 Fucker bro KLKOOL. :D

I have decided to rank our bro's in a chart, this to give others bro's a idea who is now really the KL No 1 fucker. After yesterday gathering the list will be like this:

Top 10 KL Fucker chart:

1. KLKOOL
2. TD0620G
3. KL_King
4. Shiok1968
5. BLUESMAN
6. CibLover
7. KL_Boy
8. HamSupChai
9. Lingwu74
10. Powerguy

Rising Dropping Keep Spot

As u can see we have a new No 1 Fucker of KL, congraz bro KLKOOL. For bro TD fans no need to be sad, i really believe he will bounch back hard! Oso with super speed is bro KL_King on the rise.... oh guys, next month the chart i cant guess who will top the list since they are close. :D

Sorry to others bro's who are not inside the chart, u all are close but just not close enuff. hahaha...

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Bro OP, wah, u like bloodhound leh, can track me back to KL. Anyway, glad u enjoyed my FR's. Leaving S'pore today, hope to catch up when u visit KL or the next time I come to S'pore.

As for Thai gers, like I said, for me, it is attitude and Thai Ger's attitude and service are No.1, but only in Thailand, everywhere else, still a bit suspect.

But the place at Golden Mile was quite a gem too, should check out the new band in the second floor disco. Thai 75 should go quite often as he already got some of the ger's numbers. But need to speak Thai lorrr.

This thread meant to bring Malaysian, especially KL and S'pore samsters together, so we guide each other for 'cheong' holidays.

tirak99
24-11-2005, 09:36 PM
But the place at Golden Mile was quite a gem too, should check out the new band in the second floor disco. Thai 75 should go quite often as he already got some of the ger's numbers. But need to speak Thai lorrr.

Bro, we are planning to go tomorrow with handsome2000, thai75food, kurupa. HDY trip cfm on 26 Jan. Long time no go HDY since last year sep. :)

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Bro, we are planning to go tomorrow with handsome2000, thai75food, kurupa. HDY trip cfm on 26 Jan. Long time no go HDY since last year sep. :)

Hahaha, wah, u guys are good. Eh, if you speak Thai, just explain to the J ger (my original target) why I call her half way and got disconnected.. and try to get her HDY mobile...kekeke ANyway enjoy. BTW what is my friends, father's nick? Only know yours and Thai 75's

Hakoshu
25-11-2005, 12:35 AM
J ger?? Is her name J*B???

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:46 AM
J ger?? Is her name J*B???

Hmm, I think so, either B or P. U know her ? kekeke small world bro

Hakoshu
25-11-2005, 12:53 AM
yes sir... Big eyed babe.. good taste bro..

Hmm, I think so, either B or P. U know her ? kekeke small world bro

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:55 AM
yes sir... Big eyed babe.. good taste bro..

haha, u met her in Hadyai or SIllypore?

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 12:28 AM
I just returned from a trip sown south with my bro TD. We stopped in JB and met up with bro KatoeyLover.... thanks again for your hospitality. Hope I can return the service when you visit KL. Anyway, no SC session, instead, just reflexology (which was very very good), and at RM 33 for 1 hour, very value for money. Called our SG brothers.... Taurus in Beijing, Thai75 busy with company function, MMM88 Hong Kong (Hope you are having fun)... Bro Tirak99, free....

So he came over wif another brother (sorry, forgot your nick... pai seh leh) to JB, we had coffee, a TCSS session (they finally met bro Katoey too)...lots of war stories on Thailand (both Hadyai and Bangkok... just talking to the veterans also drool liao)

We went for dinner... very nice place recommended by Bro Katoey in JB... Wan Tan Noodles and YTF (The food variety leh...) then after dinner, drop of bro Katoey at his car, and went off to SG.

Delays at the causeway meant we finally reached SG at 1.30pm/... first target, Golden Mile.... when we reached there.... new format liao... look like Paragon had moved to SG.... damn a lot of ppl... decided to make a move for greener pastures... also met bro Hakoshu there... too noisy to talk though. Hope to meet u again next time.

So off to Geylang.... KNN... Big Wind....no gers leh...wah sai... so we walked around... had some drinks, booked in a hotel there for the night and sent our SG bros to where they wanted to go.

Next day, woke up, went for lunch with some friends and left SG at about 4pm.....reached KL at about 9pm. A nice excursion for a change...

tirak99
12-12-2005, 02:14 AM
Taurus in Beijing, Thai75 busy with company function, MMM88 Hong Kong (Hope you are having fun)... Bro Tirak99, free....

So he came over wif another brother (sorry, forgot your nick... pai seh leh) to JB, we had coffee, a TCSS session (they finally met bro Katoey too)...lots of war stories on Thailand (both Hadyai and Bangkok... just talking to the veterans also drool liao)

Hi bro, His nick is bro Kurupa. When I called him, he is already in JB. Really nice to meet bro TD and bro Katoey. Even the jam was bad. I must go in JB cos you came all the way from KL. Buddy mah. kekeke.

The fish cake was nice. The Yong Ta Hu was very nice. Thanks bro Katoey recommended us this place for dinner. Cheap and not expensive.

The restaurant is called "Ah Koong". 266, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa.

Damn disappointed when we were in GL. Nothing. Sianzzzz.:o

Did you see any mei mei when you are back to your hotel? :D

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Hi bro, His nick is bro Kurupa. When I called him, he is already in JB. Really nice to meet bro TD and bro Katoey. Even the jam was bad. I must go in JB cos you came all the way from KL. Buddy mah. kekeke.

The fish cake was nice. The Yong Ta Hu was very nice. Thanks bro Katoey recommended us this place for dinner. Cheap and not expensive.

The restaurant is called "Ah Koong". 266, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa.

Damn disappointed when we were in GL. Nothing. Sianzzzz.:o

Did you see any mei mei when you are back to your hotel? :D

Wah.... what is bro Kurupa doing in JB... going to HC ahhh? Yeah GL wuz sianz.... no WL... but next morning as we were leaving.... they were stafrting to show up... so early... about 1130. Must have had good rest last night. We also saw some cop cars picking up streetwalkers after dropping you and Kurupa off .... so the hiding wuz for real. So next stop... Hadyai...then Bangkok....and many many more muahahahah

tirak99
12-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Wah.... what is bro Kurupa doing in JB... going to HC ahhh? Yeah GL wuz sianz.... no WL... but next morning as we were leaving.... they were stafrting to show up... so early... about 1130. Must have had good rest last night. We also saw some cop cars picking up streetwalkers after dropping you and Kurupa off .... so the hiding wuz for real. So next stop... Hadyai...then Bangkok....and many many more muahahahah

He is always wondering alone in JB on Sat afternoon cos he stay only in Woodland. Near Near mah. hahaha.

Remember he told us he was at bluewave HC eye seeing those HC mei mei. hahaha. "No.51". :D

My next stop will be CP, SZ, Zhu Hai, BKK. 9 more days to go. counting down 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. I'm damn horny now. hahaha. :D

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:32 AM
He is always wondering alone in JB on Sat afternoon cos he stay only in Woodland. Near Near mah. hahaha.

Remember he told us he was at bluewave HC eye seeing those HC mei mei. hahaha. "No.51".

My next stop will be CP, SZ, Zhu Hai, BKK. 9 more days to go. counting down 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. I'm damn horny now. hahaha.

No wonder he keep asking about our Horniness Level... he already at 11/10 lah hehehe

Eh... sorry for upping u leh... but I think 189 better.... Long Prosperity mah... if u no like.. I ask someone to Zap u lorrr :p Anything for a bro. hehehe

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Yo KL No 1001 fucker.... u lah KLKOOL,

How can this trip to JB and Sillypore u got no fuck 1? I heard from KL No 1002 fucker TD u want but cannot find woh?? So today u sure will go HC here loh??

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Yo KL No 1001 fucker.... u lah KLKOOL,

How can this trip to JB and Sillypore u got no fuck 1? I heard from KL No 1002 fucker TD u want but cannot find woh?? So today u sure will go HC here loh??

Sometimes luck not on your side... dun force lorrr...first stuck at LTA SG office for 2 hours... then ATM out of service... no money changer... got operation in GL, no gers.... if force maybe I am in SG lockup leh hehehe.... Fuck can always do another day mah :rolleyes:

TD0620G
12-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Great to meet u bro triak99 and karupa for the 1st time, and thanks for showing us around Geylang and Golden Mile. After sending u both we went back to the Hotel but didn't see any mei meis around, but saw a few police cars. I think sure kena raid the night we were there.. aiseh.. or maybe bro KLKOOL too famous already all the mei meis hiding when we came..hehehheh. I told bro KLKOOL we will go walk around after 1 hour of rest, but dozed off till next morning..kekeke but anyways I think there wasn't much to look that night. Always a next time :) I will try to follow our bro Dekuip for 1 month no sex until we meet up in Hadyai..donno can or not... so far 4 days and counting.

DeKuip
12-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Great to meet u bro triak99 and karupa for the 1st time, and thanks for showing us around Geylang and Golden Mile. After sending u both we went back to the Hotel but didn't see any mei meis around, but saw a few police cars. I think sure kena raid the night we were there.. aiseh.. or maybe bro KLKOOL too famous already all the mei meis hiding when we came..hehehheh. I told bro KLKOOL we will go walk around after 1 hour of rest, but dozed off till next morning..kekeke but anyways I think there wasn't much to look that night. Always a next time :) I will try to follow our bro Dekuip for 1 month no sex until we meet up in Hadyai..donno can or not... so far 4 days and counting.

Ya loh... everywhere we plan to go with KLKOOL the place oso got raid b4 we arrive.... why arr? Think he is indeed too famous liao...

tirak99
12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
I will try to follow our bro Dekuip for 1 month no sex until we meet up in Hadyai..donno can or not... so far 4 days and counting.

YoYo, You must make it to HDY. Counting on you too to bring me around HDY especially those places to sian gers one. "The place you mentioned that day". Forgotten the name. hahaha.

4 days ONLY. sure on. right? :D

KatoeyLover69
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Bro Tirak & Bro Karupa,

It was great meeting up with both of you in JB on Sat !

Hope you enjoy yourself in Haadyai and don't forget to look for # XXX for a great soapy massage & BBBJ :p at Pink Lady ( PM me for the XXX number )

stiffneck
12-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Bros !

Just chanced on this thread!

You guys seams to know sillapore better then me!

If you guys are in sillapore on a weedend (week days beri busy sorry)pls give me a ring for TCSS can?But if you guys are not going out late then weekdays also can!

Will PM you my sin HP.(Nbsssss DK has my number what)

Take care and hope you guys will try "thai" (the internet type) when you are in sillapore!:D

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 01:46 AM
YoYo, You must make it to HDY. Counting on you too to bring me around HDY especially those places to sian gers one. "The place you mentioned that day". Forgotten the name. hahaha.

4 days ONLY. sure on. right? :D
heheh no problem that place we're counting on to to sian the gers but do leave some for me ah... I newbie in sianning gers unlike tirak masters like u, karupa and bro Dekuip. Too bad my 4 days record got broken today due to bro KLKOOL's fault..kekeke left a sweet vietnamise girl alone for me. Ok la my 1 month fast put forward to today!

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 07:55 AM
heheh no problem that place we're counting on to to sian the gers but do leave some for me ah... I newbie in sianning gers unlike tirak masters like u, karupa and bro Dekuip. Too bad my 4 days record got broken today due to bro KLKOOL's fault..kekeke left a sweet vietnamise girl alone for me. Ok la my 1 month fast put forward to today!Hahahaha that's what they all say.:p

Hmm... viet girl? you mean you guys went all the way to meet Bro Lingwu and then came back into KL.:confused:

CibLover
13-12-2005, 09:50 AM
hahaha....

How to resists? Wanna plan go "vegetarian" for one month? Your small head sure rebel one!..

Bro Shiok,

Drive all the way for a 'f..ck"?? For them, why not? ...heheheh. Anything to cure their "overstock" before expiry date!..:D

Don't get angry, hor....:p

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 10:03 AM
hahaha....

How to resists? Wanna plan go "vegetarian" for one month? Your small head sure rebel one!..

Bro Shiok,

Drive all the way for a 'f..ck"?? For them, why not? ...heheheh. Anything to cure their "overstock" before expiry date!..:D

Don't get angry, hor...Bro, I agree

It's not just why not. It's like everyday normal affair just to drive there for a f..ck.

Btw the word "expiry day" is never in their dictionary bcos never experience it before.:D

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 10:05 AM
bro shiok and cib, wait till u hear from KLK what happened.. he said he kena rape yesterday..kekeke

CibLover
13-12-2005, 10:09 AM
:eek:

Bro KLK kena rape?.....wow!!!
He's really that famous now, ah? Wah!! Maybe f''cuk" too much, wanna taste something special..hmmmm.

But have to wait for his FR...maybe really kena rape and the ass..hole hurts now?....hahahahah....:D

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 10:13 AM
bro shiok and cib, wait till u hear from KLK what happened.. he said he kena rape yesterday..kekekeHahahaha he must have used his usual method of making the girl so horny that she raped him.:D

I told him before to be careful bcos he always like to use this method. I told him that sooner or later sure kenna rape by a girl, he dun believe. Looks like he still haven recover from the ordeal. Maybe still crying in bed.:p

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 10:24 AM
hehehh when we went to view the prcs, got a few category RM150,170, 180 and 198.... so we all ask the OKT what so special about the RM198? He said u try then u know...kekeke so our bro KLK cannot resist.. after that only he found out why... but said worth every cent and say if I wanna try must go gym for 1 month first if not I also kena rape.

CibLover
13-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Bro shiok,

Have to save RM198, liao.
Also have to go gym. Any bros interested?...:D

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Bro's

Yetserday the okt told me there was a case when 1 guy fuck 3 gers while his 3 frens watching the action... all is to gamble for RM5000 if that guy can get hard anot while others watching.

I doubt TD can do the same stunt anot? How about u bro's?? Ofcoz he said he can lah... LanCiau!

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 11:36 AM

Bro Tirak,

Heard from our KL Top 2 Fuckers (KLKOOL and TD) that u are the Grand Grand Grand Tirak Master, follow is bro's Thai75Food and kurupa oso Grnad Grand Tirak Master...

Can teach me ur skill anot please? I slowly learn from KL Top 2 Fuckers oso :D

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Bros !

If you guys are in sillapore on a weedend (week days beri busy sorry)pls give me a ring for TCSS can?But if you guys are not going out late then weekdays also can!

Take care and hope you guys will try "thai" (the internet type) when you are in sillapore!:D

Got your number already.... ya lorr. your "sai lo" never give me your mobile also. Pai seh leh... in SG cannot call u... next week I will be down again so will call u then....

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Bro's

Yetserday the okt told me there was a case when 1 guy fuck 3 gers while his 3 frens watching the action... all is to gamble for RM5000 if that guy can get hard anot while others watching.

I doubt TD can do the same stunt anot? How about u bro's?? Ofcoz he said he can lah... LanCiau!

KNN. it is I guy fuck 1 ger with 4 frenz watching... ur lack of sex affecting ur hearing lah... take 2 tai kor to clear lah ;)

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Hahahaha that's what they all say.:p

Hmm... viet girl? you mean you guys went all the way to meet Bro Lingwu and then came back into KL.:confused:

Ya lorrr... the quality at sunway cannot make it leh... prefer our KL lubang

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 11:58 AM
:eek:

Bro KLK kena rape?.....wow!!!
He's really that famous now, ah? Wah!! Maybe f''cuk" too much, wanna taste something special..hmmmm.

But have to wait for his FR...maybe really kena rape and the ass..hole hurts now?....hahahahah....:D

no lah.... not like that lah.... but actually, if she analise me also not much i can do about it lah... this one damn chun hehehe... TD, CBL... u guys have to try... meanwhile... i wanna eat vietnamese next hehehe

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 12:06 PM
no lah.... not like that lah.... but actually, if she analise me also not much i can do about it lah... this one damn chun hehehe... TD, CBL... u guys have to try... meanwhile... i wanna eat vietnamese next heheheMe also want to try kenna rape as well as eat vietnamese.:p

But this week cannot bcos CO is coming tonite and then me balek kampung for Christmas. Wonder if next year still have or not?:p

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Me also want to try kenna rape as well as eat vietnamese.:p

But this week cannot bcos CO is coming tonite and then me balek kampung for Christmas. Wonder if next year still have or not?:p

No chance lah... they rotate every 2 weeks or so one...

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 12:55 PM
TD, CBL... u guys have to try... meanwhile... i wanna eat vietnamese next hehehe

Me also want to try kenna rape as well as eat vietnamese.:p

What u guys wanna eat? Vietnamese Popiah arr? Like that cannot lah... think u so lucky as bro TD meh? kekeke..

No chance lah... they rotate every 2 weeks or so one...

So go tonite again lah!! Ask bro TD to go oso coz he got new cheonging theme song... U know that song of Liverpool 'U never walk alone'?

Our bro TD version is 'U never fuck alone, alone... come on TD, come on TD' kekekeke...

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Bros !

Bro i want ur special tour guiding when i am in singapore, for the same i offer u the same when u and taurus are here. Oh, dont worry i wont earn a cent from u.... :eek:

stiffneck
13-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Bro i want ur special tour guiding when i am in singapore, for the same i offer u the same when u and taurus are here. Oh, dont worry i wont earn a cent from u.... :eek:

Bro DK if only i had that kind of "power" but it seams that Bro KLK and TD know sillypore better then me.

I think the one giving the tour will be them and not me!

But if you are ever in sillypore pls give me a call as i would like to meet up with you for a good TCSS!!!!Can bro?

Take care!!!

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro DK if only i had that kind of "power" but it seams that Bro KLK and TD know sillypore better then me.

I think the one giving the tour will be them and not me!

But if you are ever in sillypore pls give me a call as i would like to meet up with you for a good TCSS!!!!Can bro?

Take care!!!

No lah... also led by SG samsters one.... heheh, their lubang a lot leh... But I may in SG next week. Will call u then

stiffneck
13-12-2005, 09:29 PM
No lah... also led by SG samsters one.... heheh, their lubang a lot leh... But I may in SG next week. Will call u then

Will be awaiting your call but can give me a heads up on which day first?

Take care and hpoe to meet up to TCSS!!!

taurus75
14-12-2005, 10:30 AM

kekekeke.....:D
i just want indon babe...

taurus75
14-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Will be awaiting your call but can give me a heads up on which day first?

Take care and hpoe to meet up to TCSS!!!

i give u a hard-on..when i coming back xmas...kekeke

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 01:02 PM

When u be in SG ah?? Dun keep secret from us lorrrr.... your fan club hehehe :rolleyes:

stiffneck
14-12-2005, 10:58 PM

NBssss you coming back to Sin around xmas?Brudder pls don't waste the air tickets like that can?
Hope to see you but really you cannot keep coming back and waste air ticket like that mah might as well you give me the money to spend!:mad:

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Bro Taurus,

I totally agree with bro Stiffneck.

stiffneck
15-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Got your number already.... ya lorr. your "sai lo" never give me your mobile also. Pai seh leh... in SG cannot call u... next week I will be down again so will call u then....

Bro KLK i might be going to Balai this weekend cus just hear from bro searcher that there is a group going this weekend!Me first time going there.So can compare what it is like between Hatyai and Balai kekekekeke!

That is if bro searcher let me join them!But pls call me when you are in SIN.(just in case i cannot join them or cannot join them!)

Hope to hear from you!:D

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Bro KLK i might be going to Balai this weekend cus just hear from bro searcher that there is a group going this weekend!Me first time going there.So can compare what it is like between Hatyai and Balai kekekekeke!

That is if bro searcher let me join them!But pls call me when you are in SIN.(just in case i cannot join them or cannot join them!)

Hope to hear from you!:D

Damn... trip to SG delayed ... dunno when can find the time to go down.. sigh... lots of work in KL... will update you bro.

taurus75
04-01-2006, 09:09 PM
ey..how come i dun know this thread still going on and strong??:confused:

BALAI????

taurus75
04-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Bro Taurus,

I totally agree with bro Stiffneck.

Both of u in love now?? kekeke???:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Both of u in love now?? kekeke???:rolleyes:

Aiyah... looks like dancing piggies also susceptible to charms of GTM ah....

stiffneck
05-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Damn... trip to SG delayed ... dunno when can find the time to go down.. sigh... lots of work in KL... will update you bro.

No problem Bro!:D

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 12:57 AM
No problem Bro!:D

Yeah... just MSN with Taurus... he make me drool over the FL's , now die die also need to rush to Sillypore :p

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Decided to dust off this thread to give our KL Broz some insights into our latest SG experience... led by our SG Bro.... OP... supported by SG Broz... SR... T99... SJG... Birdie... AdGuy... Thai75... Stiffneck... CPopper... Hakoshu... AhGong... FirstTimer... and of course... CBM Danny

1. KTV's is Sillypore... Starts at 2pm... wow... BS @ GL... No Mummy... Gers come to us and we have to reject... new experience completely, have to be firm also.... SGD 20-30 tips... Beer was at SGD 18 Per Jug... HH of course... TD had 3 gers... I also had 3 Gers

And our KL Broz will love this... all PRC's kekekeke.... and they attack you like our NLs... very competitive market...

NSH @ GL... above BS... similiar MO... except they have Viets... even more daring... TD had a Tarma BJ... kekekeke... Package was 162 SGD for 3 Jugs... I had 2 gers .... TD had 4 Gers

Higher class joint was Dynasty CLassic... my kind of place... again... all PRC ... SYT's... Damage was 348SGD for one bottle... Tips SGD50 for Mummy and SGD 50 for her assistant (Damn SYT... my target)... Not much action in room... Booked mine back to hotel... SGD 350 overnite... 2 Shots... Money VERY WELL SPENT ... hehehehe... TD found out you better be direct when negotiating with gers... otherwise u end up with a TV companion for SGD 200...

Although I wanted to try one of the more popular local FL's..XiaoXi.. their timing is very hard to arrange, so better luck next time...

BS is now a MUST visit... especially for TD...

Oh... Stayed at Bencoolen 81... SGD 80 per nite... Quite a good hotel...

Overall... In like the cheong scene in SG cos its mostly LOcal Chinese and PRC/Viet... Slurp...

We also visited the famous Bugis HC... but unlike our HC's... we cannot Chew Kang one... so TD give it a miss...

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Hmmm... tot I would revive this thread ... kekeke ... since will have much more action in Singapore... and lots of Malaysian Bros actually think SG is boring ...

My experiences have been limited to

KTV @ HH
- BS Of course ... whereelse...

KTV @ SH
- Homiko - nopes... considered one stop only... not to return unless bros there tell me they improve ger quality
- NSH - not bad... very wild gers... as TD will testify ... tarma BJ ...
- Dynasty Classic... - Mostly flowervase... but really pretty... but once I booked a girl from there... well with stars in alignment ... everything was perfect...
- XTD ... I rank this place no.1... kekeke... for now anyway...

More to come i suspect .. lol :rolleyes:

yinyang
01-06-2006, 05:31 PM
...revive this thread ... kekeke ... since will have much more action in Singapore... and lots of Malaysian Bros actually think SG is boring ... More to come i suspect .. lol :rolleyes:

PRT was down here last week, so diam2 no FRs:(

Tried our version Beach Club, Orchard Towers (3 floors of whores)? But look out for ladyboys lurking at corridors and 1/2 speciality bars. TGs and Viets.

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 06:03 PM

Tried our version Beach Club, Orchard Towers (3 floors of whores)? But look out for ladyboys lurking at corridors and 1/2 speciality bars. TGs and Viets.

Hahaha... PRT .. to be expected lorr .. wah.. OT I dun dare go leh... for tourist only lah... and mostly CMI one... u try and trap me izzit..

pomrakthai
01-06-2006, 07:08 PM

Oh thanks for bringing me there, Bro Yinyang...

Well, I had great fun, apart from drinking a lot of Tiger beer [not that HDY tigress type], I had great talks with some puyings at Country Jamboree Watering Hole! Well, one young and beautiful puying that speaks fluent English didnot fancy sleeping with an old prof, but preferred a more handsome and younger looking Yinyang! Nvm, I was there alone after Bro Yinyang had left the scene with the puying when one quite beautiful MILF accosted me with some broken English. Well the deal was simple: whole night + a session of Thai Massage for SGD 200. OK loh, so off we went back to the hotel. After one round with her, she kept her promise and gave me a dammn relaxing massage [she didn't lie about having being trained at the famous Thai massage academy: Wat Por] Worth every cent. We chit chatted and I found out that she was from Issan. She has a very sweet face, tall and shapely body except that her boobs are a bit sagging [nvm] Actually it was quite nice to bonk tall girls [maybe the alignment was OK]. She was surprised that with all the beer that I drank I was not "knocked out"! [Trained in Japan mah] Anyway, I had another session with her in the morning and she left me at around 0800 hrs as I had to report for lectures that day.

Next time around in SGP, maybe I will try the Viets! BTW, if bro Yinyang drops by in KL, we shall go for the Beach Club sessions again, OK?

Recently I was busy doing up some tenders for consultancy jobs in Thailand. I am quite confident of getting one situated in Petburi province. So, I will be in BKK quite frequent then. Care to meet up in BKK too. :D

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Next time around in SGP, maybe I will try the Viets! BTW, if bro Yinyang drops by in KL, we shall go for the Beach Club sessions again, OK?

Recently I was busy doing up some tenders for consultancy jobs in Thailand. I am quite confident of getting one situated in Petburi province. So, I will be in BKK quite frequent then. Care to meet up in BKK too. :D

I will be in SG again on the 20-23 June... hehehe... so if u or YY is free... maybe can meet up...

yinyang
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
.. wah.. OT I dun dare go leh... for tourist only lah... and mostly CMI one... u try and trap me izzit..

You'll be surprised at some gems. Kweilos go for darker, slutty 1s. WLs bit wary of locals, afraid AV undercover. My antenna's biased towards TGs, who can share your chivas with bit sanuk dancing, tcss. Pity some tied up with local mafiaso (air passage, stays etc).

Some are 'green', lured (or misled) by their sisters. These are 1s who stay in background. Rest more garang, posturing their inplants or wonderbra fix, and circuiting the bar. Had 2 ex Pegasus (Bkk g-club) before who prefer my outing at nearby Devils bar for sanuking.

Got 1 exotic TG looker J 2 weeks ago, and latched on to 1 1st timer P (ref PRT's sexpisode). Vulnerable to her lonely, sweet smile across bar he5. But alamak, J popped by near PRT and even buzzed me only 5m aways. P is a hairdresser in Pinklao, makes the 5hrs drive home to Surin every weekend. She cut short her stay under 1 week, 'cos fierce competition and inexperience

OT suits those who enjoys a pint, sizing up the wares, tcss -vs just straight to hitting the sack. And if your endurance pass the test (alcohol no help here), 1 can still have a fun night out. No offence, my perspective is this beats those 90min tom yam fixes (choc-a-block Q, overworked, tired bodies). Turnover for OT is 1-2 STs (or 1 LT). If chemistry is right, like I did with sat afternoon delights too. YOu are welcome to touch base week 25. :p

.. beautiful MILF accosted me..deal was simple: whole night + a session of Thai Massage for SGD 200...sweet face, tall and shapely body except that her boobs are a bit sagging .. nice to bonk tall girls [maybe the alignment was OK]. She was surprised that with all the beer that I drank I was not "knocked out"!...in Petburi province. So, I will be in BKK quite frequent.. ..

Great FR n your virgin(?) bonk SG. Good value, with LT + "wat po" rubdown. Yo, my pal had 1st tried to fix you with viet LT 200, and I tried to pass you P (maybe half heartedly he5). Dream positing LOS... envious

KLKOOL
02-06-2006, 10:26 AM
OT suits those who enjoys a pint, sizing up the wares, tcss -vs just straight to hitting the sack. And if your endurance pass the test (alcohol no help here), 1 can still have a fun night out. No offence, my perspective is this beats those 90min tom yam fixes (choc-a-block Q, overworked, tired bodies). Turnover for OT is 1-2 STs (or 1 LT). If chemistry is right, like I did with sat afternoon delights too. YOu are welcome to touch base week 25. :p

Ok lah... bro... we go together and recce... me also always worried about ladyboys/katoeys lurking around OT... gives me goospimples leh ... hehehe... maybe I call some LOS Kakis to reinforce the platoon for the recce mission...

yinyang
02-06-2006, 10:54 AM
.. we go together and recce... me also always worried about ladyboys/katoeys lurking around OT... gives me goospimples leh ... hehehe...

Sama2 here.. 101% testorone leh. No worries, the bars (except 1/2 odd 1s for unsuspecting kweilos) do 'bar' he-shes for vested interests. I code their hp nos (both sg/thai).. can pay dividends in LOS. BUT trouble is I get confused who?? Shxt, I more than used up my OT rations ove last month, so kuai2 chalk more credits with OC at home this week (withdrawal symptoms):p

serembanmen
02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I will be in SG again on the 20-23 June... hehehe... so if u or YY is free... maybe can meet up...

ON boh! then i plan it. How u go in Drive?

KLKOOL
03-06-2006, 12:33 PM
ON boh! then i plan it. How u go in Drive?
On lah bro... confirm one...:D Me prob take a bus down lah... in SG... make more sense to cab ...

idjones
17-06-2006, 08:18 PM

This thread seems to be sinking into the "unreadable" zone.

I used to live in SG, but now living in KL. I would like to contribute to Malaysian bros who travel frequently to SG, as there are nice gems which I can introduce to you.

Everytime I travel to SG, I take the opportunity in which to bonk these FLs. Since the hotel is paid by the company (business trip), so don't have to worry about booking a short term hotel to do some actions.

I read one of your FR on Anna, and managed to book and bonked her two weeks ago.

Now, I want to return you the favor. Please pm me, and I guide you to this beauty.

To other Malaysian bros, PM me if you are frequent traveller and also serious about bonking in Singapore :)

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Hahaha... almost always forget abt this thread... anyway... will be travelling down thereon 20th... now waiting for serembanmen to confirm ... to meet in SG ... :rolleyes:

shiok1968
18-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Hahaha... almost always forget abt this thread... anyway... will be travelling down thereon 20th... now waiting for serembanmen to confirm ... to meet in SG ... :rolleyes:Me waiting already. Ordered red carpet and pom pom girls.:p

TD0620G
19-06-2006, 02:08 AM
sigh.. would like to go too but need to spend more time in the country if not scared the govt revoke my citizenship.

Burns888
19-06-2006, 02:17 AM
sigh.. would like to go too but need to spend more time in the country if not scared the govt revoke my citizenship.

Hurhurhurhur !!!! You also know hoh !!!! Welcome back Bro !!!!:p

yslguy
19-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Juz back frm there but no time n chance 4 action coz full time family occasion.

KLKOOL
19-06-2006, 09:50 AM

I scared if u dun spend enuf time in LOS.. u dun qualify for Thai Citizenship leh ..

CibLover
19-06-2006, 10:11 AM
....if not scared the govt revoke my citizenship.

Aihhh??!! You're back in Malaysia??? Since you're back in KL, I think you should be more concerned that the Thai govt. will revoke your newly acquired Thai citizenship. :p Your new Thai passport is based on the numbers of days spent there, leh!! If you don't hit the quota, then they will revoke it, loh!!! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
25-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Now... to prepare for return match in SG in October.... :rolleyes:

sexy rabbit
26-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Now... to prepare for return match in SG in October.... :rolleyes:
Preparing RED Carpet and pom pom gals already.....
Bro Op is doing all the QC works......:D

KLKOOL
26-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Preparing RED Carpet and pom pom gals already.....
Bro Op is doing all the QC works......:D

Jialat lorr... now all the gers got high expectation liao... :D