PDA

View Full Version : Fair Sweet 19 SYT Uni student with CIM JoJo c/o Windsky

cerebusjr
21-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Name : JoJo (Fair Uni Thai's Student)

Ht 1.68 B cupper, 24 , 35

CIM with GFE treatment........

150 90 2

Members can login to Windsky's yahoo Group to view her photos tmr morn.....

For Newbies, we are sorry tat we do not take in any members anymore...........PLS DO NOT PM ME.....kum sia......

poompoom
21-11-2005, 01:40 PM

150 90 2

For Newbies, we are sorry tat we do not take in any members anymore...........PLS DO NOT PM ME.....kum sia......
boss, solid stock. remenber my request on ur operation name?
i book tis when she is back. can arrange 4 me?

cerebusjr
21-11-2005, 01:47 PM
boss, solid stock. remenber my request on ur operation name?
i book tis when she is back. can arrange 4 me?

hahaha u know i not in charge...i only working for ppl.....i am only a runner.....:p as for operation name yours is only 3 letters...my boss is 7 letters...should no harm la.........cheers....;)

poompoom
21-11-2005, 01:49 PM
hahaha u know i not in charge...i only working for ppl.....i am only a runner.....:p as for operation name yours is only 3 letters...my boss is 7 letters...should no harm la.........cheers....;)
yes boss. lucky 7 issit. 1st 3 letters lucky, next 4 not very leh. haha

cerebusjr
21-11-2005, 01:54 PM
yes boss. lucky 7 issit. 1st 3 letters lucky, next 4 not very leh. haha

nvm la....whatever the 4 letter is la..!!! difference ppl get difference luck...:D

cerebusjr
22-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Windsky"s memebers will received the new link to the photos soon!!!!!!!!!;)

Joe.w
22-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Windsky"s memebers will received the new link to the photos soon!!!!!!!!!;)

Looks real nice. Will sure give it a try. Thanks bro...

salla6ue
22-11-2005, 10:12 PM
alright! new gal! :D

NobleEagle
22-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Hi Bro, I am interested to try her...could you consider to arrange for me or send me her contact? [email protected]

NobleEagle
22-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi Bro, I am interested to try her...could you consider to arrange for me or send me her contact? [email protected]

cerebusjr
23-11-2005, 12:44 PM

pls PM me yr contact no.;)

she is fully book till Fri.....next slots available sat onward...kum sia

rexster
24-11-2005, 03:11 AM

150 90 2

Bros Cen as promised my FR.
23/11/2005 10am. Saw the link straight away made the booking as such a gem couldn't be missed.

As usual went up to the designated place and this was my first FL!! so abit kam chiong went to the wrong storey but lucky double confirmed the room number and got it.

As i Knocked, was waited for full 60secs, and this gem really SYT! Better than the pic itself no joke. Slim, pretty and acceptable assets.
Usual procedure, cat bath was rather sop and den proceed to do first business of the day~! Notice she was a little sick and i dun rush to make her even sicker. Start to attack her neck and slowly grouching the B cupper soft tender and so shakeable with joy. LIcking was pretty normal i guess too early for the day? Wasted no time and thrust in my shaft. I must admit this was really tight.. maybe too early also? first customer? haa .. Bj with cap and deep throat sauction.

Ht ; 168
wt ; 48
Cup : B
Bjjj : yes
fj : tight!!
cim ; nv try still coughing.
hj : nil

rtf ; yes if Vit M allows.

Bro cen i think too early for her also, shes a little sick take care of her..
Guys this gem cannot be missed good syt, pls take care of her. Up my points if u guys like it, dun zap of flame me pls as this the first time. thks!!!

sg_kl_boy
24-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Thx cerebusjr :D
Received the sms & photo...
wait pay day now :D

cerebusjr
24-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Bro cen i think too early for her also, shes a little sick take care of her..
Guys this gem cannot be missed good syt, pls take care of her. Up my points if u guys like it, dun zap of flame me pls as this the first time. thks!!!

Thanks....she took some cough drop we brought for her and she is better now!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomyz
24-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Just finished my last in camp training yesterday. Somehow when put on green uniform, get horny very easily. Anybody got erectile dysfunction? My answer: volunteer for NS training. (Anyway me put on uniform enough times to cure any impotency for ever :p ) Today needed to celebrate cum release cum be pampered. So first name that came to mind for reliability: cerebusjr/ Windsky. Sure to meet my standard of quality of looks and service. Was in luck. Jojo could meet me before lunch. I wanted to be surprised so did not even ask for pics or read any FRs.

Door opened and a slim gorgeous beauty was revealed. Very nice genuine smile too. I couldn't help but smile back and think again: Bro, yo da man! Where do you find these girls?!! My Thai not so good and her English so-so, but we definitely spoke a common body language! She helped me out of my clothes and I helped her out of her sexy nightie and just couldn't keep my hands off her body hehehe...:D

How would I describe her?

Face: Thai SYT 8.5/10 nice features
Body: 8/10 - slim model type-curves in all the right places. If she wore just jeans and t-shirt, she would still turn heads. Nice butt too. Curvy and not flat (really enjoyed it with doggie).
Boobs: B-cup perky breasts, not too big but just nice for her body, the sort that will get bigger as she matures. My kind of shape. Nice virgin type nipples.
Legs: long and slim. With high heels, they would go to heaven.
Attitude: 9/10 Very GF.

Anyway, we lay naked on the bed, caressing and kissing each other, making small talk. Licking her nipples and watching them slowly get red and erect. Little bro was already at attention. Then suddenly she remembered the water running in the tub. Pampering time! We moved to the bathtub. As I lay back soaking in warm suds, she was gently massaging and cleaning me all over. One can tell it's not the professional sort of cleaning. I swear it's not easy to get this sort of treatment in Bangkok nowadays. Anyway here I am in a very nice classy boutique hotel room getting the VIP treatment right in Singapore. Shit don't really need to go Bangkok anymore, except for the golf. Sorry I keep digressing. Ok back to the FR...

She dried me and I did the same for her, my hard-on coming back. Kissed for a bit and then she started giving me the catbath. Flipped her over over a 69 and she just tasted delicious, no smell, nice pussy lips, neatly trimmed bush. She was making little sounds by now. Slipped in a thumb and could feel the wetness starting to flow... She was giving me a gentle BBJ and decided to turn her back and admire her head bobbing slowly up and down. Did I say she's got nice tits? Couldn't tahan anymore, little bro chomping at the bit. Capped myself and started to pump her missionary style. Well, wasn't really 'pump" but more like gentle lovemaking strokes. This one really like girlfriend. Frenching, kissing her neck,
moving my tongue down to her nipples again. She was moaning softly now, could feel the slurping as I was going in and out. She's really wet now. Turned her to her side with me still inside, kneeling down, still fucking, running my hand along her long legs, gently squeezing her buttocks. Her faces shows that she's in pleasure, eyes closed. Move to lie beside her and to her back and start pumping harder. She's quite tight and she's got to lift one leg higher so that I can thrust deeper. Finally get her on her knees for doggie. Admire her beautiful curvy butt. With one hand kneading and spreading her buttocks and the other on her breast, finally reach the point of no return...

We lie in each others' arms and fall asleep. Brings back memories of my old gfs in school. Next thing I know, it's almost time and I don't think I can go for another. Take a quick shower and kiss and hug her good bye. Say a silent word of thanks to Bro Cerebusjr and suddenly remember I'm ravenous. Still enough time for a bite before heading back to the office...

cerebusjr
24-11-2005, 05:20 PM
So first name that came to mind for reliability: cerebusjr/ Windsky. Sure to meet my standard of quality of looks and service. Was in luck. Jojo could meet me before lunch. I wanted to be surprised so did not even ask for pics or read any FRs.

Thank........My face get red easily!!!!:cool:

Joe.w
25-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Thank you bro cerebusjr for the contact of bro Windsky.

Booked a session with bro Windsky yesterday. When to the designated hotel and sms Bro windsky. Reply with the room no and headed there. Knooced on the door and s really SWeet SYT open to door. She is wearing her sleeping suit. greeted each other and TCSS a while. (preparing the water for shower). when the shower is ready, we strip and headed to the bathroom. she made me lay doen on the bathtub and clean me up. I was all the while admiring the body that she has, especially her (.)(.). So firm and nice to look at. I think she notice me admiring. she keke wash my hand and leave my hands on her (.)(.)!!! Mai Tu Liao, i was happily pressing away...

Dry ourself and proceed to the bed, she lay down first and i really like the body i saw. began to go down on a pussy and she react with some stereo. Don't know fake or real but who cares as long as she wants to please, right bros? i painted her pussy for abt 3mins before i flipover and she started to service me back. Licking on my nipples and cathbath me. Went down to give me a BBBJ. Slow and easy kind of stroke but when you want it, she can give you some suction power and turbo move. Capped me and asked me to go slow cause i think she scare pain, i say ok. First position, horseriding, she take her time to put my stick into her and after some slow stroke, she changes her gear and started to go a bit faster and faster. stepping up the gear when she feels more comfortable. I am also feeling very shiok!!!

lay her down and i started to give her some deep trust. Mind her pussy was tight. had to pump her slowly cause i want to make her enjoy. Changed to dogie and saw she has one nice butt. Her legs was alos very nice, Long and smooth. I bonk her a few times in doggie start and lay her down on the pain. Tell her i wanna cum soon. And she say ya, i want you to cum in a CFM look, Without secong word, I trust my shaft into her and start pumping away. The rythm of my pumping get faster and faster, her stereo also get louder and louder. I decided it's time to offload. spead her legs wider and with some power bonk, i cum in her. Both of us lay down to catch our breath before cleaning up.

We rested on the bed and TCSS while watching the TV program. She was really a nice gal. Maybe she got sore throat, she talk lesser. It's time for the second round fight now. TING TING!! START!!!

Can see that she feels tired but i must say she is a very accomadating girl, i started to play her (.)(.) and finger her a bit. She push me down on my back and goes down to BBBJ. This time was better than the first one. Maybe get used to my shaft already!!hehehe. My didi reacted to her BBBJ and not after not long, it was ready for some action. She capped me and i go missionary on her. Give her a real good long missionary bonk. See the time is going to be up soon, i pulled on the remaining strength i have a give her some good bonk. And before you know it, i release my second load of the day. GAME OVER>>>

Both headed to the bathroom to clean up. Get dressed, thak her for her service, paid and left.

RTF? YES, if she still around.:cool: Leaving soon from what she told me.

Face: Thai SYT 9/10 (Hair very beautiful, i'm a sucker for long hair)
Body: 8.5/10 - if a ass can be more protruding will be a +++.
Boobs: B-cup perky breasts. Suit her size.
Attitude: 8/10 Very friendly.
Frenching: Yes
AR: N.A.

Hope bros like the FR... :D

cerebusjr
25-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Face: Thai SYT 9/10 (Hair very beautiful, i'm a sucker for long hair)
Body: 8.5/10 - if a ass can be more protruding will be a +++.
Boobs: B-cup perky breasts. Suit her size.
Attitude: 8/10 Very friendly.
Frenching: Yes
AR: N.A.

Hope bros like the FR... :D

Thanks for the gd comment...kum sia.

bjboy
26-11-2005, 01:47 PM
I've just finished a session with Jojo and already booked for next session tomorrow night. That's how great she is, a jewel.

I believe she may be leaving very soon. So don't lose the opp. Will post my combined FRs after tomorrow's session. Thanks Bro Windsky for your reliable service. Up you.

Joe.w
26-11-2005, 03:18 PM
I've just finished a session with Jojo and already booked for next session tomorrow night. That's how great she is, a jewel.

I believe she may be leaving very soon. So don't lose the opp. Will post my combined FRs after tomorrow's session. Thanks Bro Windsky for your reliable service. Up you.

Bro, so fast Round 2. You really know how to enjoy.....:D

bjboy
26-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Bro, so fast Round 2. You really know how to enjoy.....:D

Can't help it, she's too attractive. =)

cerebusjr
26-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks Bro Windsky for your reliable service. Up you.

Thanks for you pts.....will up u 6pts soon...:p

bjboy
28-11-2005, 02:09 PM
The Encounters with Sleeping Beauty
------------------------------------------

Sometimes I feel the FL with the little FRs is one of the top quality, as those bros who have tried wants to keep her in good condition for RTFs. That's my guess, hehe. =) My opinion was right, at least with Jojo (Tik as I learned).

Last saturday, I booked the first session for the day with Jojo c/o and thanks to Windsky. I simply could not resist after seeing her photos which were well taken.

When I reach her room, the door opened to a fair beautiful lady with long jet hair in jacket and bermudas. We sat down on the bed, hugging her from behind, I could feel her bra under the jacket which aroused me. We started chatting a little and could tell that she had a minor cough. I liked the way she is thickly clothed as it will be like unwrapping a big birthday present. Rightly so, as we got down to our birthday suits, I took my time to admire her fantastic bod. Her boobs are so lovely, just of the right size. She looked like a japanese when she bunned up her hair for the bubbletime. In the bathtub, it was pure enjoyment as she washed every bit of me. Here, she mentioned that she will be leaving in 2 days which made me a little sad, as I was sure I will rtf her, but may not have the chance.

As we lay on the bed, the action started. I kissed her face and boobs gently, avoiding the neck as she finds it very ticklish. Must have spent an eternaity on her lips and tongue. Slowly, I moved down to her clit and laboured on this area. She had one of the most beautiful well trimmed cunt I've seen. Adding some fingerwork, she was moaning, high with pleasure.

Sensing that she was loafing too much on her job, she switched around and started working on my buddy with the hairbun on her head. It was good as the hair did not get in the way or block the scenery. She was working diligently for 15 mins and her bbbj was sensuous. So sensuous that I was led uncontrollably to CIHM! My first and it was so exhilarating.

We cleaned up and laid on our sides in bed in the buff, I was hugging her from behind, feeling her bare body. It must have been so comfortable as she fell asleep in my arms. The feeling was very nice and girlfriend-like.

Jojo woke up 2 or 3 times and doze back to sleep. I could not bare to wake her up for the 2nd round. All the way until Windsky called to inform that time was up, she jumped out of bed and got ready for the next bro. Due to the time contraint, I did not insist on round 2 and left with a peck on her cheeks.

Dissatisfied, not with Jojo's service, but that I was not able to have a 2nd round with Jojo, I immediately arranged with Windsky for a 2nd session for 1 hour 1 shot on Sunday as she will be leaving on Monday. Done deal, late night on Sunday.

After recharging for a full day, I arrived at the appointed time. I was so delighted to see Jojo again. Found that it was her day off where she went Mustafa for shopping and bought 2 bottle of perfume, Gucci and Hugo. So it seems I was her only customer for the day. Wonderful!

Again we stripped down and the water was already prepared before my arrival. Felt like a VIP. =) This time, I requested that she take the back position in the bathtub and me in front of her, so I can lie on her and feel her slippery soft breasts. It was a nice feeling.

On the bed, I repeated my rountine as on the first session. Only this time, I focused more tongue-job on her cunt, very furiously. it was simply delicious and so irresistable. Jojo's cunt was the first I dared to taste and I love it.

She then gave me an intense bbbj, capped my buddy and we went for a joyride. For 15min, we changed several stunts and before I could reach doggie, her expression and moaning was too much for my buddy to contain. He puked loads.

We washed up and dressed. She applied all her beauty cream and went under blanket in my arms. After a short while, she dozed into dreamland. I wanted her to rest comfortably, so left the money by the desk. Half awake, she thanked me. I kissed her good night and left; this time satisfied, but also sad that this will be the end of the romance with her as she will be leaving today. Gonna miss my sleeping beauty... hope she will be fine back in bangkok.

Seldom write so much for FR as it's really tedious with the boss on the back.

Okay, next stop, Kitty.

Bro Windsky, a minor request. Could you go easy on bringing newtop quality imports, cos my pockets are finding it hard to sustain your operation. Heh.

salla6ue
28-11-2005, 07:12 PM
haha, i agree with bro bjboy on the top FL brought in by bro TJ emptying our pockets, and our fighting power too.
but not complaining, in fact enjoying myself rather well.
too bad still at ICT and by the time jojo gone. :(
nevermind lah, i trust bro TJ to keep the top FL coming in.
in the meantime, ups for bro bjboy for his great FR

c0mawhite
29-11-2005, 12:50 AM
The Encounters with Sleeping Beauty
------------------------------------------

ya man, when tik came with nong tee early this year, she also slept after 1 shot. dunno to be pissed or forgive her for blowing almost as well as nong tee. remembered she mentioned she like to cheong those hi so places, snoop (knn where the f is that?) thonglor. she took my hp to toilet to take pic of herself, but my cam damn cock up, not photogenic

bjboy
29-11-2005, 11:18 AM
haha, i agree with bro bjboy on the top FL brought in by bro TJ emptying our pockets, and our fighting power too.

Yes! Since the seemingly new standard of TGs in the recent months, especially from Windsky's stable, I am totally hooked on them and departed completely from PRCs. Generally, it's really a vast difference in service, attitude and value for money. Probably it's due to my traumatic experience in this post:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1230819#post1230819

Thanks for the up point. So I presume you are going to say Hello to Kitty? ;)

bjboy
29-11-2005, 11:21 AM
ya man, when tik came with nong tee early this year, she also slept after 1 shot.

Tik came before?? so there'll be a likelihood of her returning! Yay! :)

nirvana
29-11-2005, 11:30 AM
One of the best thai OKT

Best among the best

^_^

bjboy
10-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Dear Bros,

Bringing up this thread in my search for Jojo, Nong Tik:

I am searching for Thai FL JOJO NONG TIK who was in SG few years ago before under Windsky group. I've lost touched with her as she has changed her contact number and I'm missing her alot. So I am hopeful that among the brothers here, OKTs or members, someone is able to help me arrange to meet her in Bangkok end of this month.

PIC OF JOJO NONG TIK (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jojonongtik1ad8.jpg)

If you are in contact with her or have the way to arrange for me to meet up with Jojo in bangkok, kindly email me at [email protected] or pm me asap. I hope to make the trip end of June or early July 2008.

For the kind soul who is able to help me on this, I am willing to pay arrangement fee as a token of appreciation, $300-$500 neg. Look forward to hear from you. Thank you very much.

Hopeful,
Bjboy

bjboy
15-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Anyone knows the current email, new nick or contact info of bro "cerebusjr" or someone from the previous Windsky group?

Kindly pm or email me ([email protected]), thanks.

Jason