PDA

View Full Version : Ranking of HC, Spa & Services

KKloke
21-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Can any senior Bro provide your ranking among HC, SPA & Services (of girls) around KL. so we newbies can use as a guide.:)

DRYDUST
21-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Can any senior Bro provide your ranking among HC, SPA & Services (of girls) around KL. so we newbies can use as a guide.:)

bro...in order to do this v need lots of vitamin M... so if u need a complete
TOP-10 chart... then u hav to contribute around 2K... & give me around 3 days...(1 day the most only can go 3-4 outlets mah)...then the ranking chart is ready!

6" boy
21-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Another newbies looking for easy way to have fun.

KatoeyLover69
21-11-2005, 10:45 AM

KNN, you lazy and stingy bum !!!

Go spend your $$$ and find out the hard way ..........

We did not become Senior Bros just by reading other people's FRs

CibLover
21-11-2005, 10:53 AM
To all bros,

Why bother? It's really the school holidays now..
Don't waste our breath with these. Just save it for better use with the gers...kekeke.

bro Newbies...

Please read all the other threads to get some ideas instead of asking us to compile Ranking charts. You want ranking charts for free, go to Billboard charts, US Top 40 charts, etc...

Cheers.

KatoeyLover69
21-11-2005, 11:10 AM
To all bros,

Why bother? It's really the school holidays now..
Don't waste our breath with these. Just save it for better use with the gers...kekeke.

bro Newbies...

Please read all the other threads to get some ideas instead of asking us to compile Ranking charts. You want ranking charts for free, go to Billboard charts, US Top 40 charts, etc...
Cheers.

Good one !!!

Oops........ I forget that it's the school holidays now and a lot of schoolboys are lurking on the internet asking all sort of silly questions .........

shiok1968
21-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Hahaha this newbie nick similar to our Tai Kor KLKOOL. Wonder if it is his clone:confused:

Maybe want to see if we give info then come in and fxxk us jialat jialat:p

CibLover
21-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Hahaha this newbie nick similar to our Tai Kor KLKOOL. Wonder if it is his clone:confused:

Bro Shiok1968,

Agree..agree...

Hey Bro KLKool,....KNN...you wanna trap us, meh?...We know already; cannot share "lobangs" like that easily, mah...no need to test us, one. ...kekeke.

HamSupChai
21-11-2005, 12:29 PM
very hard to keep track one... sometimes HC got new gers oso we dunno ma..

just go try out everywhere.

MMM88
21-11-2005, 12:52 PM
bro...in order to do this v need lots of vitamin M... so if u need a complete
TOP-10 chart... then u hav to contribute around 2K... & give me around 3 days...(1 day the most only can go 3-4 outlets mah)...then the ranking chart is ready!

yaloh.....me oso volunteer to help up....hehehehe:D

bro KKluke.....cheapest way for u is to scrutinised all posts here n cum up urself lah......to verify ....do ot urself lor......

Bro CIB, KL69...dun b so hard on newbies lah.....we were once newbies yah......cum on lets hold hands n sing "we r the world".....hehehehe:D

TD0620G
21-11-2005, 12:56 PM
unless u're willing to sponsor RM30,000 a month for us to try every healthspa then only it's possible to rank la, imagine every spa got average of 30 girls working if we choose top 5 girls from each spa RM30k also not enough.

Maybe the only bro qualified to rate now is our no. 1 fucker KLKOOL..kekeke since everyday go spa one.

DRYDUST
21-11-2005, 01:01 PM
yaloh.....me oso volunteer to help up....hehehehe:D

bro..dont cut my business la:D

MMM88
21-11-2005, 01:09 PM
bro..dont cut my business la:D

brudder...helping u n sharing ur burden (didi)....no goot meh....hehehehe:p

DRYDUST
21-11-2005, 01:11 PM
brudder...helping u n sharing ur burden (didi)....no goot meh....hehehehe:p

like this the 1st stop my go SDP...... :D

shiok1968
21-11-2005, 01:19 PM
like this the 1st stop my go SDP...... :DBro u can also consider Skyriver. Go in the afternoon. alot of eye-candy to choose. Very nice:D

MMM88
21-11-2005, 01:20 PM
like this the 1st stop my go SDP...... :D

got money oredi from KKLoke ???? credit term hur......hehehehe
Okie.....SDP got mongolian (dunno still there ornot) hor......
aiyah....me not in KL...wasted ....:(

DeKuip
21-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Bro's dont bully newbie's lah!! kekeke...

kenneth1979
21-11-2005, 02:02 PM
I presume u asking spas in jb

New York Spa RM 198 facilities 7/10
Roman Spa RM 248 facilities 8.5/10
Lion City Spa RM 199 facilities 6/10
Bluewave Spa RM 200 facilities 4.5/10 (no pool)

Grand Con RM198 facilities 6.5/10
Tropica Inn RM168 facilities 6.5/10
Merlin Inn Spa RM160? facilities 4/10 (no pool)
Lien Hoe Spa @ Sentosa
Hyatt Regency Spa
Mutiraya @ Holiday Plaza

Lion 128,168,198
NY Spa 65
Roman 110,77,116

Gals wise subjective
NY Spa has abt 4 AP, Roman abt 6AP, Lion City abt 3-4AP, Bluewave abt 4AP
provided all the gals turn up.
My standard of gals quite high thats why so few.
The below 6 spas, i long time never go already

Hope this info help.

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 02:16 PM

Ooi, dun take advantage just becos I am in Sillypore eh... KNN

shiok1968
21-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Ooi, dun take advantage just becos I am in Sillypore eh... KNNHahaha wah in Sillypore also can read and post. I thought maybe can get away with it:p

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Hahaha wah in Sillypore also can read and post. I thought maybe can get away with it:p

Hmm mm, looks like u all are taking good care of the schoolboys... eh :D

DRYDUST
21-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Bro u can also consider Skyriver. Go in the afternoon. alot of eye-candy to choose. Very nice:D

eye-candy = ?
ok .. pick 1 day v go taste candy...:D

Archiearch
21-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Well, in JB, my personal ranking would be:

1. Roman Spa
2. NY Spa

In KL, there is this spa opposite of the beach club that i want to try but never got the chance,,,,,,but here is my pick for KL

1. Cititel
2. Summit

I was in Crystal Crown a couple of weeks back, the service has gone down a bit,,,,,,,,,,

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Well, in JB, my personal ranking would be:

1. Roman Spa
2. NY Spa

In KL, there is this spa opposite of the beach club that i want to try but never got the chance,,,,,,but here is my pick for KL

1. Cititel
2. Summit

I was in Crystal Crown a couple of weeks back, the service has gone down a bit,,,,,,,,,,

Wah , Cititel and Summit ah.... I think u need to go to more HC leh... much better ones available

My fav is still

SDP - PRC, YTF, Mongolian
Sunshine - YTF
Skyriver - PRC

I dun rank cos depend on mood one. :D

shiok1968
22-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Wah , Cititel and Summit ah.... I think u need to go to more HC leh... much better ones available

My fav is still

SDP - PRC, YTF, Mongolian
Sunshine - YTF
Skyriver - PRC

I dun rank cos depend on mood one. :DOut of your 3 fav, you have brought me to one, intro me two girls from another and now only need to bring me to the third place. So are you guys still on for friday afternoon.:p

MMM88
22-11-2005, 01:00 PM

Oii...u r in sillypore .....why neber call me hur ???????:mad:
will pm u my contact hor.:D

MMM88
22-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Out of your 3 fav, you have brought me to one, intro me two girls from another and now only need to bring me to the third place. So are you guys still on for friday afternoon.:p

wow....u ppl cheong everyday 1 hur......so envy.....:(

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Out of your 3 fav, you have brought me to one, intro me two girls from another and now only need to bring me to the third place. So are you guys still on for friday afternoon.:p

haha, i never see it that way ok lah Friday, but so early (2pm u can ah?)

shiok1968
22-11-2005, 01:31 PM
haha, i never see it that way ok lah Friday, but so early (2pm u can ah?)If confirm, then maybe I will take half-day leave. Also subjected to whether my big boss coming down or not. Anyway HSC, CL and I think DD also already confirm.:D

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 02:54 PM
If confirm, then maybe I will take half-day leave. Also subjected to whether my big boss coming down or not. Anyway HSC, CL and I think DD also already confirm.:D

I am cunt firmed kekeke so start to apply leave. SG no suitable dishes, tonite try door to door to check out farms in GL

DRYDUST
22-11-2005, 05:05 PM
If confirm, then maybe I will take half-day leave. Also subjected to whether my big boss coming down or not. Anyway HSC, CL and I think DD also already confirm.:D

wahh...salute bro shiok...take leave to cheong, this is called the REAL CHEONG SPIRIT! shall get promoted in MSA real soon i think... ;)

CibLover
22-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Bro DD,

So, u joining us this Friday? Afternoon you can , rite? If not, just follow our Bro Shiok....take leave to cheong, lah...kekeke....Me salute him, too. I thought you're busy with a project? Kau tim already?

Steady, lah bro. Any more bros joining?

BLUESMAN
22-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL

Oii...u r in sillypore .....why neber call me hur ???????:mad:
will pm u my contact hor.:D

Bro KLKOOL....what are you waiting for....faster faster call him lor...don't waste precious time lah.

Bro MMM88...when I am in sillypoor you take me go eat Tar Mee ok or not.

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by KLKOOL

Bro KLKOOL....what are you waiting for....faster faster call him lor...don't waste precious time lah.

Bro MMM88...when I am in sillypoor you take me go eat Tar Mee ok or not.

Already call already, tomorrow got expedition kekekek, tonight got FL coming to visit me, will let u know the outcome.

shiok1968
23-11-2005, 07:46 AM
wahh...salute bro shiok...take leave to cheong, this is called the REAL CHEONG SPIRIT! shall get promoted in MSA real soon i think... Shhhhhhh not so loud lah bro DD. For all you know, my boss also from SBF. Then my leave confirm not approve.:p Actually this whole week very busy with a project, so if I can finish by thurs then must give myself a good reward.:D

DRYDUST
23-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Bro DD,
So, u joining us this Friday? Afternoon you can , rite? If not, just follow our Bro Shiok....take leave to cheong, lah...kekeke....
Any more bros joining?

most probably... if not go cheonging in ipoh, waiting for my client to confirm. :(