PDA

View Full Version : PRC/Hongkee-Anna slim with a body to die for, pics avail

Pages : [1] 2

rodeo77
21-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Was intro this gem from a fren. Solid figure, friendly and give strong girlfriend feeling.

Age : mid 20s (didnt really ask coz was too engrossed on her figure & ample boobs)
Look : 7.5/10 (Pretty, sharp features, using the term "ice-berg beauty" fits her quite well)
Figure : 8/10 (slim and tall, ard 1.65m with wavy hair, think ard 45-48 kg)
Boobs : 34b/c (soft & real, definitely to my liking, more than a handful with brown nipples)
Catbath : 6/10 (sop, focus mostly on the chest, shld hv requested her to use her boobs to massage me instead)
BBBJ: 7/10 (slow with deep throat and licking of the whole shaft as well)
FJ : 7/10 (accommodating, tried missionary, legs over shoulder, standing and ends with doggie, willing to let me cum twice as long within an hr)
Frenching : Yes (passionate with mild tongue fight)
Fingering : Yes (she really enjoyed it and its fun looking at her expressions)
Licking : Yes (did it in 69 and her she really luvs it with her constant moaning)
Moaning : 8/10 (sounds real, oh boy! this gal really can moan and it only enhances the session further)
GFE : 7/10 (very sensitive to my every needs, shower me thoroughly and played with my manhood in the bthrm and likes to whisper sweet little things on my ears)
Attitude : 8/10 (friendly, accommodating and gd tcss)
RTF : 80% (Definitely, after I had built up my stamina)
Damage : $100 + $30 tips (She made me feel at ease, like doing with my gf but in a wilder sense)

Happens to have some pics of her. Drop me ya email if you are interested in trying this gem too. Do be gentle with her and I bet she will satisfy your every needs.

Please note tat only Bros who had gd repu pts and posted 3 or more FRs will get a reply from me. Dun wan her to get nuisance calls from pranksters. Do remember to post a FR after you had tried her and upped my pts if she's yr type.

Cheers!

RayM0nD
21-11-2005, 01:16 AM
bro already pm u. please check pm. thanks.

cumhybrid
21-11-2005, 08:26 AM
hey bro, contact to me pls thkq

Optimus_Prime
21-11-2005, 09:07 AM
This sounds a bit like the ANNA from this thread... wonder if it's the same gal ??
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34758&page=12

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

rodeo77
21-11-2005, 09:23 AM
This sounds a bit like the ANNA from this thread... wonder if it's the same gal ??
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34758&page=12

Its a different gal.

Forgotten to tell all Bros tat she gets wet easily too :p so prepare to savour the juicy waterfall :D

rodeo77
21-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Was intro this gem from a fren. Solid figure, friendly and give strong girlfriend feeling.

Please note tat only Bros who had gd repu pts and posted 3 or more FRs will get a reply from me. Dun wan her to get nuisance calls from pranksters. Do remember to post a FR after you had tried her and upped my pts if she's yr type.

Cheers!
All Bros,

Pls PM me ya email unless you meet the above criteria coz I will not reply to those tat falls out of the above pre-requisites.

Also, my topic is PRC/Hongkee whichs means she's half prc & hongkee and not pure hongkee thus dun get too excited ok.

Also do give me sometime to reply coz my PM's box gonna BURST soon :eek:

Cheers!

poka7750
21-11-2005, 12:56 PM
bro I wish to try her

can I hv her detail please

[email protected]

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Pics of Anna hv been emailed to Bros who PM me earlier. Bros who were given the contacts do remember to post a FR after you guys had sample her.

Cheers!

Pending FR from Bro :-

Cy4537
Joeblak
Goober1000
hanky_panky
spyder575

Optimus_Prime
22-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Saw the pics bro... all I can say is ... she's HOT !!:p

Too bad no shots of her face but her body def is a 8/10 for me !! :p Will PM u for a slot next week...

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Saw the pics bro... all I can say is ... she's HOT !!

Too bad no shots of her face but her body def is a 8/10 for me !! Will PM u for a slot next week...

Bro OP, ssshhhh! Not so loud lah...many vulture ard :o

Anyway, she's leaving in ard 3 weeks time I think, so juz enough time for u to sample her ...gentlely :D

urger
22-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Bro, care to send me the pict?. Ur pm box full liao. [email protected]

thank u hor.:)

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Bro, care to send me the pict?. Ur pm box full liao. [email protected]

thank u hor.:)
U got mail!

free willy
22-11-2005, 02:17 PM
yo bro...can send me the pics...thanks a million...

[email protected]

thanks

walkingdick
22-11-2005, 02:50 PM
bro, send pics and contacts to [email protected], many thanks:)

RayM0nD
22-11-2005, 03:25 PM
bro i already pm u my email add but havent recieve any pic from u. what have happen? mind email me please?

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 03:50 PM
U guys really BURST my PM box. Didnt know they are so many horny ppl out there.

Anyway, u can email me direct at [email protected] instead to make my life easier. Rem to state yr SBF nick though.

youngeric
22-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Cancel!!!!

wet10wet
22-11-2005, 04:36 PM
bro... i wil like to try her.
can you give me her pic plz?

[email protected]

Joe.w
22-11-2005, 06:28 PM
U guys really BURST my PM box. Didnt know they are so many horny ppl out there.

Anyway, u can email me direct at [email protected] instead to make my life easier. Rem to state yr SBF nick though.

Bro, you mail always so full...:D Can pm me pic and contact? i wanna to touch base:p

Thanks

spidey2278
22-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Bros..your pm is full....can email her pic to me...thx.
[email protected]
will post fr aftr the sessions:D

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 07:29 PM

Cheers!
Guys, pls read the above carefully. I am doing all the screening b4 sending out the pics and emails. Too many vulture hooking onto these WLs lately. At the moment the reasons why some has not heard from me is either becoz

1) Too busy screening and replying all Bros out there or

2) U dun meet the pre-requisite thus didnt send you any email, so dun get too upset over it coz there are many other WLs out there as well.

And to those Bros who had gotten her contact, pls act discreetly and dun anyhow pass it ard...show some integrity ya.

Cheers!

wildehavanas
22-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi,

Very keen... my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks a thousand

spidey2278
22-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Well i must say that a very fair statement!...wish that more bros are as discreet as you...will patiently wait for your screen test...kekeke...let hope my little head will not override the big head in the meantime...kekeke:D

bjboy
22-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Could you share her pic and contact to [email protected] for consideration? Thanks.

rodeo77
22-11-2005, 08:27 PM
4th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested for it yest. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay. :)

Guys, if u r PMing me, pls leave down yr email address else how to send pic...

yong_com
22-11-2005, 08:47 PM
hi bro,,,care to send mi her pic,,
[email protected]

limkim
22-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi

Am i qualify for anna's contact and pics?

Pls help.

Thankssssss

Many thankssss

urger
22-11-2005, 10:34 PM
U got mail!
Thank you bro! IF the pict can see abit of face and hair will be perfect. :) Meanwhile i have to check my busy schedule in order to make a booking.

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Bro Radio, Thanks for the contact. I enjoyed myself before, during and after the sex. Anyway, based on your e-mail, I SMS ed, unfortunately, she does not read english. So I called her and luckily she speaks cantonese. Otherwise, my session would have been busted. She said today got no hotel room, I say I am staying at a hotel, can she come in. She said ok, so I SMS'ed her my room and hotel address.... and I went out for dinner. At about 7pm, she called me and told me that she is on her way, so I rushed through dinner and returned to my room.

She called me at about 7:30 and ask me if i have any CD, I said no, she says nvm, she will buy. So I watched TV until I heard a knock on the door (duh... China no doorbell meh). When I opened the door, I saw her and immediately, I smiled (thank you bro, she looks pretty, with very nice facial features).

She comes in, we chit chat like friends, and she ask if I have bathed, I say yes, so she say she bathe first, I ask if she need any help. She smiled, and say only if I want...hmmm, no lah, I already just bathed so I passed.

After her bath, she came out holding a towel to her front, (really no point lah, everything else also can see but she shy mah), so she comes to bed and joke why get 2 single bed, and not one large bed. I say more roamantic, and she cannot run away..... so she start with a catbath (this is never a PRC strong point in any country I have gone to), then she proceeded to BJ. Not as highly rated as what bro Rodeo suggested.

But that is one thing that you gotta give her, her willingness to please and her very, very good attitude. To me, this is as important as any skill the ger may have. So after about a 10 minute BJ (capped of course), I turned the tables on her and my turn to show her how catbath is done mah (but I did not get any tip leh, KNN).

Her moaning is very reaslistic, heck, it was real. If you really treat this gal right, she can be like your lover (of course, if everytime fuck wifey / gf have to pay, puk-kai lorrr). So I caressed and kissed her upper body, alternating between breasts and teasing her nipples. All the while, I was fingering her pussy. So now, curiosity got the better of me, have to go and see what tunnel my didi going to. WOW, i was impressed, it was really a sweet and pretty pussy, hmmm, cannot resist (errrr.... bros' dun flame leh, see beautiful piece of art, the painting spirit sure takeover one). Now she is really into it, humping back her pussy at my face, aiyah, with this kind of effect, I stayed longer painting until she finally came.... I mean really, not fake lah.

So now, I entered her missionary, she is damn horny and we fucked like rabbits, I was tired (whole day walking around and talking to ppl at conference andseminar does that to people), shit she came at least twice more (damn, she should pay me kekekek) But I still can't make it, change CD and change position (for some reason, she did not want to ride me like a cowboy hmmmmm I wonder why) to taking her from behind. Anyway, I said, enuf, stop, very tired. I give up. She smiled and say she give me a HJ to help me come. So we talked as she gave HJ... I was intrigued, becos she really got a good attitude. So HJ + TCSS until I came. Then we cleaned up.

I asked her if she is in a rush. I say why not let me buy her a drink at the hotel coffee house... she say expensive, dun waste money, go to coffee shop outside... so we went to a coffee shop / food court and TCSS for about 30 mins, then I followed her to buy some meds and toiletries. Being the gentlemen that I am, I offered to pay, she declined... she reload her handphone... again declining for me to pay...

At the end, she waited for her friend to pick her up (wonder if it wuz you bro ;) But if I am free tomorrow, I will definitely consider a RTF...

So the summarised version

Name : Anna
From : PRC mah.... but Hangchow girl, I have always liked their looks, Bros who cheong PRC will know.
Looks : 7/10
Breasts : B - C cup but very nice to hold (at least she is not the PRC who always complain of sensitive nipples)
Body : 7/10 - A bit more mean would be good, but if you like 19 yr old SYT, school ger figure, this one definitely for you.
GF feeling - 8.5/10 - very good attitude and chatty and fun
BJ - 6/10 - weak area, can definitely improve (feel like teacher handing writing report card)
FJ - 7.5/10 - hmm, I just feel connected ?? dunno why
damage - 100 + 30 (Pay 100 when she reach room, 30 tips after, plus drinks and a pack of cigs)
RTF - definitely

One thing, stop trying to woo FL's with dinner and some drinks and getting free fucks leh. If want to do this, try going for ONS, not FL.

Overall, thanks for the contact bro..... really good... my first fuck (paid lah) on Sillypore shores and it is very good. Cheers.

Wonder what bro MMM or Thai75 has planned for me tomorrow. :p

BLUESMAN
23-11-2005, 01:54 AM
So the summarised version

From : PRC mah.... but Hangchow girl, I have always liked their looks, Bros who cheong PRC will know.
Breasts : B - C cup but very nice to hold (at least she is not the PRC who always complain of sensitive nipples)
Body : 7/10 - A bit more mean would be good, but if you like 19 yr old SYT, school ger figure, this one definitely for you.
BJ - 6/10 - weak area, can definitely improve (feel like teacher handing writing report card)
damage - 100 + 30 (Pay 100 when she reach room, 30 tips after, plus drinks and a pack of cigs)
RTF - definitely

Bro...when cheong in Sg can write FR like big time author kekekekeke. Somemore RTF - definitely. Scare you really feeling seriously connected then maybe you stay longer there and we will surely miss your good company here.

xquizit
23-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey Bro Rodeo,

U sure know how to make a person gian with such good FR, can email her pic to [email protected] and her contact too. ;)

Thks

rodeo77
23-11-2005, 12:44 PM
You got mail !!!

5th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested for it the day b4. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay. :)

limster70
23-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi rodeo77,

Your PM is full. Can you please send me contact info for Anna and also a picture?

email: [email protected]

Thank you much.

vin2324
23-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi bro rodeo77,

Your PM is full leh. Can you please send me the picture?

My eamil: [email protected]

Thanks

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Wah.... I should not write FR until I complete the RTF. Now I scared to queue get long worrrr... damn. But please be gentle with her bros...:D

Clonie
23-11-2005, 03:39 PM
yo bro, can send me the pics for preview?

[email protected]

thanks in adv

tirak99
23-11-2005, 04:17 PM
RTF - definitely

Wonder what bro MMM or Thai75 has planned for me tomorrow.

Bro, nice FR. :D

No wonder when Thai75food call u (I'm with him during that time at Boat Quay). You said you have FL coming to your room. :)

2nite, going where?

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro, nice FR. :D

No wonder when Thai75food call u (I'm with him during that time at Boat Quay). You said you have FL coming to your room. :)

2nite, going where?
Bro, nice to c u again. no plan yet tonite. Waiting for Thai75 to reply my SMS. Any suggestions ??

rodeo77
23-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Wah.... I should not write FR until I complete the RTF. Now I scared to queue get long worrrr... damn. But please be gentle with her bros...:D
Bro KLKool,
Can see u r a real gentlemen..I believed Anna dun mind let you jump queue...:D

limkim
23-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Thanks for reply my pm

This is my email: [email protected]

thanksssss in adv

chip_shot
23-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Bro, great FR, keep it up!!! Care to share pics & contact. Thks a million. [email protected]

limkim
23-11-2005, 06:23 PM
ops

Sorry forget to add a sg behind

so it should be [email protected]

Thanks

IOWA
23-11-2005, 08:13 PM
look like a good gem.
me intereseted.
can send me the photo and contact? [email protected].
thanks lah.

rodeo77
24-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Guys! You got mail !!!

6th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :) If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Bro KLKool,
Can see u r a real gentlemen..I believed Anna dun mind let you jump queue..

haha, no lah, I wouldn't do that to the bros here ;)

Anyway, the RTF was for a friend lah, since he got no contact, and someone i trust (and cab fire if he fuck up) so I arrange for him to book Anna. Hope u dun mind. Anyway, I met up with her after, bought her dinner and TCSS. Then gave her some cab fare to go home.

I think she is having problems with Hotel Room bookings, cos most bros here, popular timing is in the afternoon.... show she really FL leh... dun have enuf connections, so Bro's here got any suggestion that can help, greatly appreciated by her leh....kekeke. Maybe can ask bro Rodeo to forward to her as I am going back to KL today, Cheers and happy Cheonging:D

rodeo77
24-11-2005, 11:02 AM
I think she is having problems with Hotel Room bookings, cos most bros here, popular timing is in the afternoon.... show she really FL leh... dun have enuf connections, so Bro's here got any suggestion that can help, greatly appreciated by her leh....kekeke. Maybe can ask bro Rodeo to forward to her as I am going back to KL today, Cheers and happy Cheonging:D
Dun worry, will help her out in sourcing hotel room. Will also relay your concern to her though :) Drop me an email or PM me, next time you are here again. If something good comes along will notify you promptly. Cheers Bro!

hthderrick
24-11-2005, 12:46 PM
bro redeo77

can u email the pic and contact to me at [email protected]
thks in advance will up ur point when recover from my rep power:D

rodeo77
24-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

7th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :) If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

ManNeed
24-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Bro,
Can send pic to [email protected]. If she good, willing to have fun with her. thanks

jazz88
24-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Hi, can send her photos and contact to my email [email protected] Thanks in advance.

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Dun worry, will help her out in sourcing hotel room. Will also relay your concern to her though :) Drop me an email or PM me, next time you are here again. If something good comes along will notify you promptly. Cheers Bro!

Just one more thing, she ask to see the photos u sent, so when I show her, she was quite shy about it.... Also, based on the post on the rape of a FL, better be more careful with her number... cos this is based an trust one. Cheers

rodeo77
25-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Just one more thing, she ask to see the photos u sent, so when I show her, she was quite shy about it.... Also, based on the post on the rape of a FL, better be more careful with her number... cos this is based an trust one. Cheers
Agreed with you too. Thus I urged all Bros who had her contact to show some integrity by keeping it to yourself. If you wanna give it to yr frens, make sure they are real gentlemen too. Dun wan to see a gem gone missing becoz of some unhappy incident.

Come to think of it I kinda missed her moans...so real and sextisfying :p

Yo! Those Bros who had Anna contact, where's her FR leh ? Dun keep it to yourself, share with everyone lah ;)

Clonie
25-11-2005, 01:17 AM
send me pics pls..thnx

[email protected]

all4great
25-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Ho Bro Rodeo,

Can I also have the pics? My email is: [email protected]

Thanks! :)

pitcher
25-11-2005, 01:49 AM
wa... seem like hot stuff
bro, dun mind send me pix
[email protected]

Thanx!
:)

rodeo77
25-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Guys! You got mail !!!

8th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :) If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

rodeo77
25-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

9th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

Joe.w
26-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

6th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

Bro, still waiting for the pic. kum sia kum sia. Hope i meet your requirement.
email: [email protected]

:cool:

Er1234
26-11-2005, 03:53 PM
hi bruder..dun mind send me the pic k??many thanx in advance:D [email protected]

26-11-2005, 04:50 PM
bro,do u mind share with me?thx alot.

rodeo77
27-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

10th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

If you still didnt get it, it could only means tat you dun meet the pre-requisitie which I had highlighted earlier.:rolleyes:

geminitwinmale
28-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi rodeo77,

Some an exciting gem. May I have her picture? My email is [email protected].

Thanks !!!

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Bro Rodeo,

Anna still around? Think I will give her a buzz to see how she is. Maybe making another trip to SG in December, but dunno exact date yet.

rodeo77
02-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Bro Rodeo,

Anna still around? Think I will give her a buzz to see how she is. Maybe making another trip to SG in December, but dunno exact date yet.
She shld still be ard if you come within the next 2 weeks, I think. Cheers!

rodeo77
04-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Come'on guys! Those who had tried Anna pls share your FR with Bros here. Some Bros were asking me if she's really tat good and I dunno wat to say since there are only 2 FRs here (Bro KLKool and mine only).

Long or short FR is not the issue but having share the contact with you and you didnt post a FR after trying her is really a matter of integrity problem. Even if she's bad, do let other Bros know it. At the end of the day, we cheongsters are sharing info with like-minded Bros out there.

Cheers!

KLKOOL
04-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Come'on guys! Those who had tried Anna pls share your FR with Bros here. Some Bros were asking me if she's really tat good and I dunno wat to say since there are only 2 FRs here (Bro KLKool and mine only).

Long or short FR is not the issue but having share the contact with you and you didnt post a FR after trying her is really a matter of integrity problem. Even if she's bad, do let other Bros know it. At the end of the day, we cheongsters are sharing info with like-minded Bros out there.

Cheers!
Hmmmm, I wonder if we were the only 2 bros to 'have her'.... wah like that, better RTF fast while she is still fresh hehehe:rolleyes: Next time bro ask you, ask them to PM me leh... kekeke... I will vouch for her... but only if they treat her right lah. Hope to see more FR's cos I wanna share experiences and see how me experience stack up against other bros...

Raidster1
04-12-2005, 11:04 PM
pls send me her pic. [email protected]

thks

XTEME2314
05-12-2005, 01:15 AM
ok...............

spyder575
05-12-2005, 03:05 AM
is she still around? called her last nite but no response...

Accord_JDM
05-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks for bro rodeo77 for her contact and here is her FR as promised....

Field Report Summary:

Name: Anna (PRC, Hangzhou)
HT/WT: 163/45 (IMHO)
Looks: 7/10 (1st look not bad... slightly above ave)
Body: 8.5/10 (nice big tits abt 34C & slim curvy body)
Frenching: 6/10 (just kiss kiss only)
BBBJ: nil
BJ: 7.5/10 (strong and good suction... me nearly cum)
AR: nil
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating & wild... she enjoys too)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly, chatty but seems reserved when wanna ask her more abt herself)
Damages: $100 + $20(rm)
RTF: Not at the moment (unless no more fls out there)

Pros:
- Good BJ skill with strong suction
- Big firm tits (abt 34C), slim curvy body & slightly above ave look
- Friendly, chatty & accomodating

Cons:
- Not much servicing except bj and nipples sucking...
- Smoke (big drawback cos i don't like smoking girls)
- She likes to off all the lights leaving only the toilet lights on to create a dim and dark environment which i don't prefer...
- Reserved in her conversation with me

***NOTE : Those who wanna try her pls contact bro rodeo77 for her contact and not me....

yong_com
05-12-2005, 08:05 PM
hi Bro...Email the pic to mi...
[email protected]

erniecookie
06-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Pls send me her pict & contact

[email protected]

Cheers

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 01:46 AM

Field Report Summary:

Frenching: 6/10 (just kiss kiss only)
BBBJ: nil
BJ: 7.5/10 (strong and good suction... me nearly cum)
AR: nil
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating & wild... she enjoys too)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly, chatty but seems reserved when wanna ask her more abt herself)
Damages: $100 + $20(rm)
RTF: Not at the moment (unless no more fls out there)

Pros:

Cons:
- She likes to off all the lights leaving only the toilet lights on to create a dim and dark environment which i don't prefer...

***NOTE : Those who wanna try her pls contact bro rodeo77 for her contact and not me....
Good and Honest FR Bro..... everything true to my experience in his pros and cons section (a nice touch) except she was quite open in her conversation to me. Upz you when I am recharged ;)

rodeo77
06-12-2005, 11:09 AM

Field Report Summary:

Pros:

Cons:
Tks for posting a FR, will upped yr pts shortly.

rodeo77
06-12-2005, 11:11 AM
is she still around? called her last nite but no response...
She's still ard, maybe she's busy when you u called her the other day. PM me if you still have problem getting her.

rodeo77
07-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Guys! You got mail !!!

11th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

jazzjazz
07-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Bro Rodeo,

ALthough u joined in Nov-05, can see that you are a true blue cheongster with the qualities.. CLAP CLAP!!! Commendable on the way you are conducting your FL lobang...
Good to see such genuine and honest newbie. :cool:

BIGFIGHTER
07-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Guys, if u r PMing me, pls leave down yr email address else how to send pic... [/QUOTE]

Bro

Can send PIC and contact to my e-mai
[email protected]

Tks

semen69
07-12-2005, 11:19 PM
bro,
sent me e pic and contacts
[email protected]

bukake-maniac
08-12-2005, 10:36 AM
hi bro

me interested too ...pls send pic to [email protected]

thanx alot.

rodeo77
08-12-2005, 11:20 AM
""Stupid Idiot or...., whoever you are. Got $ to bonk and yet no $ to buy a phone and has to resort to stealing from a FLs. Wat the hell are you thinking? I guarantee you there will be retribution. If you are a gambler, good luck to your betting and let's see how your luck continues after tis small act of yours!"

I really despise ppl who did something like tis. Luckily tat idiot does not belong to the list of Bros who I sent out her contact else must really bash him up if I see him....

Anna is currently quite upset over the issue and thus will not be sending out her pics and contact nos til further notice ...

jazzjazz
08-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Sheesh.... damn love life bastard...

Well at least he didn't harm / robbed her mate... my sincere regards.

huianj
10-12-2005, 12:56 AM
""Stupid Idiot or...., whoever you are. Got $ to bonk and yet no $ to buy a phone and has to resort to stealing from a FLs. Wat the hell are you thinking? I guarantee you there will be retribution. If you are a gambler, good luck to your betting and let's see how your luck continues after tis small act of yours!"

I really despise ppl who did something like tis. Luckily tat idiot does not belong to the list of Bros who I sent out her contact else must really bash him up if I see him....

Anna is currently quite upset over the issue and thus will not be sending out her pics and contact nos til further notice ...

i dont believe we hv these type of people around...what a loser he is...handphones in sg r consider cheaper than the rest of our region...

he is a real loser n i support what bro rodeo77 had said..hope his retribution is double...:D

rodeo77
11-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

12th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:52 AM
I was very pissed off when I got the e-mail from bro Rodeo.... I wuz there when she bought the new h/p (just an entry level one... at most SGD 150).... Really upset at how people treat WL's leh.... hope the the phone zaps his brains or something... sighhhh... good to see that some bros feel the same way about this... shows that we are human too

mahalosux
15-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Just wondering..if she the same gal operating the name under Joey from Iceman7?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=44269&highlight=Joey

bear a lot similarity...:confused:

Joe.w
15-12-2005, 11:26 AM

Cheers!

Thanks bro rodeo77 for the contact. Great bonk indeed:D

Shiokday
15-12-2005, 11:34 AM

maha...simple....u go bonk anna 1st then arrange to meet joey...see if the same person anot...:D

rodeo77
15-12-2005, 02:51 PM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=44269&highlight=Joey

bear a lot similarity...

maha...simple....u go bonk anna 1st then arrange to meet joey...see if the same person anot...

Not sure. Like wat shiokday said maybe you can bonk both and see whether similar gal or not :D or you email me her photos then I see whether are they the same ;)

rodeo77
15-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks bro rodeo77 for the contact. Great bonk indeed:D
Bro Joe, yr FR is only "Great Bonk" only ?!? Dun leave out the juicy bits leh..hahaa :)

Shiokday
15-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Not sure. Like wat shiokday said maybe you can bonk both and see whether similar gal or not
bro...as far as i noe both gals got no face pic... how to see...unless u have anna pic with face one...email to me then i can see if the same cos i see joey before...keke:D

ManNeed
15-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Bro,
Sent the pic to me at [email protected]. See whether worth to try anot. Thanks

mahalosux
15-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Not sure. Like wat shiokday said maybe you can bonk both and see whether similar gal or not :D or you email me her photos then I see whether are they the same

hahaha..check ur PM..:D i sent u some of the pics...

corbell
15-12-2005, 03:28 PM
bro,

can i see her pics, pls ?

thx
[email protected]

Peter8
15-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi, Bro rodeo77, can email me her photo & contact please!!Thanks in advance.:)

[email protected]

rodeo77
15-12-2005, 07:05 PM
hahaha..check ur PM..:D i sent u some of the pics...
See oni big boobs but no face as well, cant really tell if similar gal ;)

armanisexchange
16-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Bro rodeo, I received an email from a buddy introducing Anna and proceeded to make a booking with her a few days ago. I apologise if my booking was made outside of your arrangement but after my session with her, I felt it was absolutely necessary to post my virgin FR here in honour of her fantastic skills :)

She was fortunately available at the stated time and date that I wanted and very quickly I drove there recklessly looking forward to meeting her boobs, hee hee...

She greeted me at the door and I was very happy to see such a pretty looking girl welcoming me. Indeed she was slim and her bosom was really the type you want to molest and grab standard, big and bouncy within the confines of her tank top.

I asked for a shower and while undressing she also started to remove her jeans and top. Bloody hell, the minute she took off her undergarments, I really wanted to mount her straightaway, so slim and fucking sexy!!!

Anyway, have to shower first so I wiped my nosebleed (hee hee) and went in for a quick washup. When I came out, I engaged in some pre-bonk smoke and talk cock with her first. She also took out her cigarettes and we puffed away in our naked glory. While smoking she would pretend to rubba rubba my body a bit, sipeh steam ah!!!

After putting out our smokes, I went ahead to give her a hug and she was damn responsive and reciprocated with much initiative. Our tongues were engaged and she was one fine tongue-fu mistress. Dart here and there and she would suck my tongue with pleasure, shiok!!! Maybe because I'm a smoker, I found the cigarette breath very enticing and I started to rubba her breasts, tease her nipples and also my hand found its way into her love hole.

As I fingered her, I noticed she would jerk her body occasionally and I imagine her reaching her orgasm very soon. Sipeh shiok feeling, it's really like screwing my GF because she was clearly enjoying the finger fuck and the soft moanings were very genuine. As I rubbed her clit, she ws sucking harder on my tongue and very soon I moved my body around so that she can apply the same tongue-fu my erected cock.

We were soon in a 69 mutually pleasuring each other and her love hole was very clean, well-lubricated and coupled with her massive BJ, I was on the verge of exploding into her mouth. To control my climax, I stopped and asked her to cap me as I was dying to give her the fuck of the decade. She was very accomodating and gently unrolled a condom over my throbbing manhood while I positioned myself to enter her missionary.

The very moment we connected, it was heaven on Bencoolen Street!!!

She was clearly enjoying the penetration and the gradual thrusts that I was performing on her sexy cunt. In and out, fast and slow, and she also gyrated her lower body to increase the sensation. Wah... that was damn hot and super lusty. Within less than 5 minutes, I can feel the impending explosion that was going to erupt into her. And without warning, I shot my load and let off a loud moan. She was also equally enjoying the sex and I suppose the fucking wasn't as good as my painting but with my deed performed and my satisfaction achieved, I held her tightly as she squeezed the remaining drop of cum from me.

Then she asked if I wanted to smoke again while she went to shower first. So I enjoyed my cigarette while her superb body disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out, she didn't bother to wrap a towel and again my eyes eat ice-cream again lor, hee hee. Her body really killer ah!!!

After I washed up, paid her and then with a farewell kiss, I bade her goodbye.

Bro rodeo, again even though I didn't go through the booking with you, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for this splendid session!!!

Would I RTF? You bet I will... but must now make sure got vitamin M and before she returns home. :)

KLKOOL
16-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Bro Armanisexchange... good FR...will up you when I am recharged.

BTW, anyone know when is Anna going back to China...My travel plans to SG has been delayed and was supposed to catch up with her one last time before she left SG.

rodeo77
17-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Bro rodeo, again even though I didn't go through the booking with you, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for this splendid session!!!

Would I RTF? You bet I will... but must now make sure got vitamin M and before she returns home. :)
Tks for sharing yr FR. Seems you enjoy more then me leh ....hahahah. Cheers !

BTW, anyone know when is Anna going back to China...My travel plans to SG has been delayed and was supposed to catch up with her one last time before she left SG.[
I think she will be leaving sometime end of 1st week January 2006.

rodeo77
18-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Guys! You got mail !!!

13th and 14th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

pariyapon
19-12-2005, 01:28 PM
No need pix lah. With the kind of overwhelming positive FRs, cheong liao loh.

moodyz
19-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro can send me the pic too?Heres my email [email protected] Thanks man:D

d74wa_03
19-12-2005, 09:49 PM
bro rodeo can send the pic to me ? [email protected]

would love to have a session if the gal a real nice

cheers,

neuro33
19-12-2005, 10:21 PM
bro Rodeo, beam me pic can? [email protected].

ch1236
22-12-2005, 01:51 AM
firstly need to thank rodeo77 for his contact.

was doing nothing while on leave quite a few days ago, so decided to call anna at about 3pm. and here was what happened:

Arrived at the hotel about 4pm, called anna for room number went up and knock on the door. Inital look find her not very pretty then chat about the SOP stuffs, she said just arrived in singapore and staying till end of mth or early next mth i can't remember.

after a while, i said i will go and shower first and was planning to take a bath by myself when she appeared in the bathroom too. she joined me...and you guessed it, focusing on my little bro. nice figure and B cup boobs on close observation under bright lights.

i laid on the bed and she came over to sit beside me and we started the caressing process it was very nice. i slowly kissed her initially no frenching and playing with her breasts, hands moved down to her cunt... wet already ... she did a little bit of catbath and asked me if i wanted a bj or bbbj...i opted for the 3Bs. it was a pleasure to watch her perform!

Then i asked her to put on the condom and started bonking. quite accomdating, try a few positions, moaning quite ok, not really that loud. finished off in missionary. After that took a bath by myself again came out and TCSS again. Quite a happy bonk.

looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs 34b can't recall what exactly she told me
BBBj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Demage : $100 include room
RTF : Maybe

Thanks rodeo77 again and hope to try more gals next time .

rodeo77
22-12-2005, 02:08 PM
bro Rodeo, beam me pic can? [email protected].
Sorry Bro Neuro, u dun meet my pre-requisite. Alternatively, if you keen on trying FLs can always look at threads by Bro e777, Samster2324, Iceman, etc.

Cheers!

Rodeo

rodeo77
22-12-2005, 02:12 PM
firstly need to thank rodeo77 for his contact.

looks : 7/10
Figure : 8/10 (nice boobs 34b can't recall what exactly she told me
BBBj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
Demage : $100 include room
RTF : Maybe

Thanks rodeo77 again and hope to try more gals next time .
Thanks for sharing the FR. Cheers !

nihonjin
24-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks to bro rodeo, managed to try Anna early this week. Had probs with my PC hence this late FR.

Nothing much to write cos everything was very SOP, not much GFE leh to me. She is quite good looking & has a nice slim bod but I was a bit disappointed with her boobs. From, the pics & when she havn't strip her boobs looked real big & firm but no so when she stripped. Maybe the magic of wonderbra worked.

Her attitude is ok, no rush just din get the GFE enough.My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7
Bod: 6.5 (wld give higher if not for her boobs)
Attitiude: 7
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 6
GFE: 5
RTF: No. try others mah
Damage : 100

Merry Xmas to all here!

rodeo77
26-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Guys! You got mail !!!

15th and 16th waves of pics oredi send out to Bros who requested earlier. Pls be patient ya..sorry for the delay :)

rodeo77
01-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Heard from Anna tat she's leaving Sing on the 10th tis month. Bros who still wanna try her can call her direct if you already had her nos. Cheers !

ccblover
01-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Heard from Anna tat she's leaving Sing on the 10th tis month. Bros who still wanna try her can call her direct if you already had her nos. Cheers !

bros who haven't try anna, pls forget abt it. don't waste your money. if you still want her contact, pm me. if bro rodeo77 can't give u the contact, pm me. i will give you anna's contact :mad:

huianj
01-01-2006, 12:43 PM
bro ccblover,

why u look so "angry" about bro rodeo asking who hvnt try anna?

what happened between both of u?

KLKOOL
01-01-2006, 06:23 PM
bro ccblover,

why u look so "angry" about bro rodeo asking who hvnt try anna?

what happened between both of u?

Notice that ccblover is a poster of 'negative comments all over the threads'... Say dun boither, but then offer contact, no wonder "such high rating among brother cheongsters" :rolleyes:

14animal
01-01-2006, 07:58 PM
yo bro...can send me the pics...thanks a million...
[email protected]

rodeo77
01-01-2006, 08:22 PM
bros who haven't try anna, pls forget abt it. don't waste your money. if you still want her contact, pm me. if bro rodeo77 can't give u the contact, pm me. i will give you anna's contact :mad:
With yr kind of repu, I dun think I did release Anna's contact to you in the first place. And to the Bro who release her nos to Bro ccblover, yr integrity really sucks.

If you had tried Anna and felt her service is poor pls write a FR telling all how bad it is. Just putting a single sentence and says she's sucks really reflect on yr motive. Or maybe you tried her but juz couldnt get wat you want and now you try to badmouth her :rolleyes:

ccblover
01-01-2006, 11:45 PM
With yr kind of repu, I dun think I did release Anna's contact to you in the first place. And to the Bro who release her nos to Bro ccblover, yr integrity really sucks.

If you had tried Anna and felt her service is poor pls write a FR telling all how bad it is. Just putting a single sentence and says she's sucks really reflect on yr motive. Or maybe you tried her but juz couldnt get wat you want and now you try to badmouth her :rolleyes:

u are old already, u are the one who pm me anna's contact :p

huianj
02-01-2006, 12:02 AM
oh,bro ccblover...what a loser u r....:rolleyes:

loserloserlover

spam_lighter
02-01-2006, 03:20 AM

si mi lan??? no money to fuck come here and kao peh ah???

JingQiangBuDao
02-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Thks for giving me the contact.

Here's the short stats :

Looks: 6/10 (She looks pretty with sharpe appearance)
Body: 6/10 (small build)
Boobs: 7/10 (big,soft and smooth)
Bbbj: 7/10 (option of bj or bbbj)
Finger: Yes
Fj: 7/10 (quite tight and wet)
Gf feeling: 7/10 (quite friendly, can chit chat)
Damage: $100 + $20 (tips)
RTF: don't think so as she's not my cup of tea

maxxer
03-01-2006, 06:09 PM
I know that this thread was a long ago thread but since i just tried her a week ago so i thought i may as well post a FR on her!Long time didnt post FR so i hope you guys bare with me....Firstly i must thank Rodeo77 for passing me the number.Tried many times to arrange with her but due to timing i finally managed to book her last week!Upon reaching the hotel gave her a call and was told to go the the room number XXX.As i was walking towards the room her roomate was abt to leave the room.Hmmm not bad i told myself!Went to the room and was quiet happy with what i saw and yes i must say she is really a friendly girl who is very willing to please!Action started almost right away!Kiss me from head to toe and she was rubbing my Gun at the same time!I nearly came with my pants on...Then an evil thought came to my mind!Hmmm since its Chriistmas and i havent had a Tarma before why not now to pamper myself?So i ask her if her friend was willing to do it?She then SMS her friend and before i knew it she was in the room with both me and Anna naked!Talked abt the price and we then settle for 220.I was in a really naughty mood that day and wanted to try as mamy moves as i have seen the the X-rated film!So off we went to the toliet to wash up!Bathing was SOP!Came out from the shower room first and lied on the bed and waited for them to finish!Action started again...Anna was giving me a Bj and her friend(Honey)was catbathing me all over!Wow i said i must be in heaven!Then i ask them to BJ me together but was turn down!Soon Anna Cap me and as she was abt to ride me i ask Honey to Bj me first!Honey has a "A" Cup breast but i must say her BJ makes up for it!I then couldnt take it anymore and ask Honey to lie down while i do a doggy on Anna while Anna was on top of her!I then ask Anna to lick Honey breast at the same time.Wow must say the view was nose bleeding!Change position and ask Anna to lie down while i did Missionary on her with Honey behind my back rubbing her breast against me!Once a while she would slap my butt and rub my Ping Pongs!After abt 25mins of pumping i finally came!Now comes the bad part!Anna brought me to the shower room only so i thought to myself hmmm i gonna give it to Honey later!But when i came out of the Showers i saw Honey putting up her cloths!So i ask her what was she doing and she said that 200 was only for a shot!Wow that was not what i was taught in the Books of Tarma!So i told her that if thats the case i am only gonna pay them 120!Anna then knowing that i am pissed off came out of the showers.I then ask her if she wanted to call Rodeo77 to ask what does Tarma mean?She then reply that Rodeo has nothing to do with this!So i guess Rodeo is not the OKT!Feeling pissed i then paid 150 to Anna and told her that i am not gonna pay the 200!She then say that well if thats the case she will do it again with me!At first i wanted to leave cos i was burning hot inside!But once again due to her charm i gave in!I ask Honey to leave the room as i feel that she was the one that spoiled the mood.After 5mins of rest we started again!But i guess i was too tired and due to what has happen i couldnt Cum!So i told Anna to HJ me off instead!

To all Senior here please enlighten me whether what i did was wrong..Hope you enjoy my FR and please contact Redeo77 for the contacts!

macrick
03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Heres my VIRGIN FR on anna

Looks: 6/10 (As other Bro mentioned, sharp features, not really my cup of tea though. On closer look still not bad)
Body: 6.5/10 (small build but I like)
Boobs: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 BBBJ - ((it was FUCK-TASTIC!!!))
Fj: 7.5/10 (quite tight and wet)
Gf feeling: 7/10 (quite friendly)
Damage: $100 (sorry no tips, cuz Im kinda broke. I promise tips if I ever meet her again.)
RTF: Maybe (80%)

macrick
03-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Heres my VIRGIN FR on anna

Looks: 6/10 (As other Bro mentioned, sharp features, not really my cup of tea though. On closer look still not bad)
Body: 6.5/10 (small build but I like)
Boobs: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 BBBJ - ((it was FUCK-TASTIC!!!))
Fj: 7.5/10 (quite tight and wet)
Gf feeling: 7/10 (quite friendly)
Damage: $100 (sorry no tips, cuz Im kinda broke. I promise tips if I ever meet her again.)
RTF: Maybe (80%)

owen10
04-01-2006, 12:08 AM
I know that this thread was a long ago thread but since i just tried her a week ago so i thought i may as well post a FR on her!Long time didnt post FR so i hope you guys bare with me....

To all Senior here please enlighten me whether what i did was wrong..Hope you enjoy my FR and please contact Redeo77 for the contacts!

wat u did seem alright to me ... but perhaps next time yr FR, u may wanna paragraph it for easier reading! otherwise yr FR was gd. cheers! :)

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Bro Maxxer... for PRC, Tarma sometimes is only one shot... so have to negotiate this upfront. I found this out the hard way too... but not with Anna. Tough bro.

rodeo77
04-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Tks Bro Maxxer and Bro Macrick for sharing the FRs.

Firstly, I am not a OKT but just sharing my experience and contacts with like-minded cheongsters. Thus I dun get any share of wat you paid to Anna.

As for tarma, I thought shld be something like 2 hrs/2 shots coz tats wat I get when I tried Thais but never did a tarma on PRCs b4 though :p so not sure the difference.

irridy
08-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Got Anna's phone number from Bro rodeo77. Here's a short brief:

Looks: 7/10 [Quite sweet looking, looks younger than mid-20s]
Figure: 7/10 [Slim, about 1.65m]
Vital stats: 34B [Soft, light-brown nipples, not saggy]
BJ: 7/10 [OK]
FJ: 7/10 [Playful, wild, patient, gets wet easily]
Attitude: 8/10 [Very friendly & cheerful, easy to talk to, very charming]
Damage: $100
RTF: Will, but time's running out already.

Pros: Very patient and accommodating to your needs. Starts a conversation easily. Soft and shapely boobs that you can grab -- not those saggy types. No armpit hair.
Cons: Smokes (some Bros may be put off by her smoking). Likes dim environment in the room.

Overall session, I would say, is very satisfying. I felt quite at ease with her.

Please contact Bro rodeo77, the threadstarter, for her contact. She leaves tomorrow (9 Jan) morning so don't miss her today. Thanks again Bro rodeo77 for Anna's contact!

rodeo77
11-01-2006, 09:10 AM
All Bros,

Anna has left our tiny island and she wanna thanks all Bros who have been kind to her when she's here. Lets wished her all the best back home.

Dun think she will be back so soon... :o Anyway, there are still plenty of gems out there :D Cheers!

maxxer
18-01-2006, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=rodeo77]Tks Bro Maxxer and Bro Macrick for sharing the FRs.

Firstly, I am not a OKT but just sharing my experience and contacts with like-minded cheongsters. Thus I dun get any share of wat you paid to Anna.

Sorry for the late reply Computer was down...Tks.O tks for the points but sorry me although long time here but always low points cos i dont usually write FRs...Next time have chance i upz u back!

maxxer
18-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Tks Bro owen1o and KLkool for the tips...will try to take your advise.Btw was on the chatline the other day and there was this guy that say he is a OCT that has 15 locals gals age 17 that charge 100/60min/2shots.Anyone heard?

rodeo77
19-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Guys, pls read the thread carefully. Anna has went hm last week and wld not be back so soon.

So dun PM me asking for her pics and contact as I dun see the need to reply. However, if you wanna be included in my mailing list then feel free to leave down ya email. Cheers!

rodeo77
20-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Told you guys Anna has oredi left but still hv Bros asking me to email pics. OMG! You want photo, here's one for you guys and it REAL and SOFT to touch too :p

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rodeo_tan/detail?.dir=/182c&.dnm=461f.jpg&.src=ph

rodeo77
20-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Bros who had tried Anna, do join in the poll. Cheers!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=48959

Fed_Up
20-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Bro,

Can you forward the pics and contact to [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

rodeo77
11-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Waited for so long and she's finally back ... She will be available from 14/3/06 (Tue), 11am onwards.

Stats :- Mid 20s, 34B Boobs, slim
Damage : $100/60/1 shot (include room)

Those who want FIRST BLOOD, kindly PM me your mobile nos, the date and time you want. Will re-confirm with you on the morning of yr appt. Once confirmed, will then PM/msg you a nos to contact.

Please satisfy the following criteria before you PM me :-
a. Bros with reputation points above 30 or
b. Bros who has written FR before

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see her pics (2) :-
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rodeo_tan/detail?.dir=/182c&.dnm=461f.jpg&.src=ph

Check out the followings FRs on Anna :-
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1322660&postcount=127
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1317289&postcount=122
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1317014&postcount=121
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1315760&postcount=120
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1306261&postcount=109
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1302660&postcount=106
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1295851&postcount=98
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1282949&postcount=71
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1267301&postcount=30

dreamersmsg
12-03-2006, 12:59 AM
finallyshe is back

i waited for months for her to be back....now just by thinking of her...

i drooling all over..hahhaha:D

ash_lim
13-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Waited for so long and she's finally back ... She will be available from 14/3/06 (Tue), 11am onwards.

Bro, her number still the same?

KLKOOL
14-03-2006, 09:46 AM

Now dun come down to SG also die lorr..... :D

rodeo77
14-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Bro, her number still the same?
To All Bros in my mailing list, her nos is still the same. Cheers!

rodeo77
14-03-2006, 09:16 PM
To All Bros in my mailing list, her nos is still the same. Cheers!
Bad news, guys! Was told that her Big Auntie just came :rolleyes: So she will not be accepting any calls for the time being.

Will keep you guys updated though. Cheers!

rodeo77
18-03-2006, 05:34 PM
She's accepting calls now. Cheers!

JOHNHEE
18-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Bro,
Have PM you my email, waiting for your reply. Thanks.:)

rodeo77
19-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Bro,
Have PM you my email, waiting for your reply. Thanks.:)Check yr PM Bro. Dun forget yr FR if you try her. Cheers!

rodeo77
19-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Double post.

rodeo77
22-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Guys! Where are yr FR? Think quite a number of Bros were given her contact. Good or bad, long or short, do post something here to share with the rest, will you ;)

vin2324
26-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Thanks Bro rodeo77 for the contact. Have Anna on last Monday, My short FR:

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10 (Slim, about 1.65m)
Vital stats: 34B (I think, not gd in size)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very friendly & cheerful, easy to talk to)
RTF: No, like to try new stock mah

Overall session, I would say, is very satisfying.

dreamersmsg
27-03-2006, 01:20 AM
well...i agreed with bro vin2324, there r alot of gals to try.

but for me, she gives me a great feeling which i can only find in some gals i had...so its worth to rtf for more than once....

:)

happy bonking & be safe;)

norman1688
27-03-2006, 04:42 PM
bro, can I have the details of Anna. [email protected]
Thank you!

rodeo77
28-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks Bro rodeo77 for the contact. Have Anna on last Monday, My short FR:

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10 (Slim, about 1.65m)
Vital stats: 34B (I think, not gd in size)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very friendly & cheerful, easy to talk to)
RTF: No, like to try new stock mah

Overall session, I would say, is very satisfying.Thanks for sharing your FR. Upped yr pts liao. Cheers!

trader11292001
28-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Email me her Pic please, thanks! :p

rodeo77
28-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Email me her Pic please, thanks! :pThe pics link is at Page 9 of the thread.

rodeo77
08-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Guys,

If you had tried her, kindly post a FR, long or short, gd or bad is fine? Cheers!

rodeo77
14-04-2006, 01:16 AM
Those Bros who had rtf, think you had noticed she had had a tatoo like a wings on her back near her butt...really eyecatching when doing her in doggie :D

dreamersmsg
18-04-2006, 12:41 AM
ya man..agreed with u bro, she has the tatoo nicely done...

our sexxion wont be completed with doing doggie now..hehee;)

rodeo77
18-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Guys,

Anna will be unavailable for the next few days due to BIG Auntie coming to town. On top of that, she met with a minor car injury and injured her hand. Thus she will need a while to recuperate too. Do be gentle with her if she agreed to have an appointment with you.

Cheers~

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Guys,

Anna will be unavailable for the next few days due to BIG Auntie coming to town. On top of that, she met with a minor car injury and injured her hand. Thus she will need a while to recuperate too. Do be gentle with her if she agreed to have an appointment with you.

Cheers~

Bro Rodeo... Pls wish her a speedy recovery for me... will catch up with her when I am in SG... Thanks Bro..

rodeo77
19-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Bro Rodeo... Pls wish her a speedy recovery for me... will catch up with her when I am in SG... Thanks Bro..No prob, bro. Will relay the msg to her. Hope you are well and good. :)

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 10:14 PM
No prob, bro. Will relay the msg to her. Hope you are well and good. :)

Well and good my brother... will catch you when I am in SG the next 1 or 2 weeks... cheerz :D

rodeo77
19-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Well and good my brother... will catch you when I am in SG the next 1 or 2 weeks... cheerz :DSure, if the time permits, why not. Anyway, if you can find her, you can definitely find me thru her. Hahahaa :D

JOHNHEE
20-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Hi Bro Rodeo77, thanks for Anna contact. Only manage to contact her on Tuesday eventhough i have her contact quite sometimes ago due to work. Now a short FR on Anna.

Call her at short notice and was glad that she was able to accommodate. First impression good, a slim, nice looking and pretty fair lady. When she undress, wa! at least B+ boob. She was friendly and accommodating, especially during FJ not once did she rush me eventhough i take sometimes to come. Overall a good satisfying session.

Look:6.5
Body:7 (slim and fair with a tatoo on her back)
Boob:B+ (very good to suck nipple)
Bj: 6.5
Fj: 7.5 (i like it)
Frenching: Alllowed
Fingering: Yes

Bro, this is based on my opinion, so pls don't flame me. Thanks. :)

rodeo77
20-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Look:6.5
Body:7 (slim and fair with a tatoo on her back)
Boob:B+ (very good to suck nipple)
Bj: 6.5
Fj: 7.5 (i like it)
Frenching: Alllowed
Fingering: Yes

Bro, this is based on my opinion, so pls don't flame me. Thanks. :)Hi Bro, thanks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts, Cheers!

wukong68
22-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi Rodeo,

Can PM me the contact? She has a great body and her boobs! nice....Thanks!

KenOne
23-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Pls PM me her contact. Great FR and pics.

Thanks

rodeo77
23-04-2006, 07:11 PM
For those who ask me on how she look, I do not have her pic but I do find some similarities between Anna and korean actress Han Chae Young, should be the eyes, nose and equally slim and boob-be-licious figure...

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rodeo_tan/detail?.dir=182c&.dnm=d3fdscd.jpg

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rodeo_tan/detail?.dir=182c&.dnm=5eeescd.jpg

Maybe some bros who has tried her can comment on the above. Cheers!

dreamersmsg
24-04-2006, 12:02 AM
hi bro,

i must say i do agree with u in some points but however i wont advice not to compare anna with anyone, as everyone is unique in some ways...

for us who had seen her who had or have see her, we know how she look like..

but for bros who see her the first time will be hv higher expectations after they saw the pic u uploaded her...

then they might feel cheated when they saw her if their expectations r set too high, by saying this i do not mean that anna is not that good....

in fact she is great as i have look for her several times:)

hope there is not hard feeling after u read my views on ur posting:)

relevant00
24-04-2006, 01:46 AM
yo rodeo,

drop u a pm.

hope to hear from you soon.

rodeo77
24-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Bro Hotshot0406 and Bro Kenone,

As requested, your appt has been confirmed. Looking forward to your FR after you have met Anna. Cheers! ;)

kasomi
24-04-2006, 04:28 PM
can i c he pic and have the contact?

rodeo77
24-04-2006, 04:48 PM
can i c he pic and have the contact?No wonder your pts are zapped! Never learnt your lesson is it :confused:

codicerous
24-04-2006, 06:23 PM
just came back from a session with anna.... all i can say is... bros who saw de pictures uploaded ... pls dun set ur hopes so high kae..... nuff said.... summary

looks: 5/10
bod: 6.5/10
fj:6/10
bbbj: 6/10
attitude:7.5/10
rtf: no

I guess the only saving grace was the friendly attitude she has... i almost wanted to keblakan pusing when i first saw her... but okie lah... after some tcss.... decided to just go ahead and get it over and done with... oh well.... sorry for this bad fr.. but .... i guess she really ain't my type.... far far cry from the pictures of Han Chae Young ...

rodeo77
24-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I guess the only saving grace was the friendly attitude she has... i almost wanted to keblakan pusing when i first saw her... but okie lah... after some tcss.... decided to just go ahead and get it over and done with... oh well.... sorry for this bad fr.. but .... i guess she really ain't my type.... far far cry from the pictures of Han Chae Young ...

Tks for your FR! Gd or bad still a FR. Upped yr pts, bro!

For those who ask me on how she look, I do not have her pic but I do find some similarities between Anna and korean actress Han Chae Young, should be the eyes, nose and equally slim and boob-be-licious figure...Well, I did highlight the above similarities and not in terms of the overall look...

codicerous
24-04-2006, 07:31 PM
haha bro, no prob man... i contacted her b4 u posted the photos so yup... thanks for the up and thanks for the contact =o) cheers !

Reddelii
25-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank to Brother Rodeo77, I have the chance to try out this lady,

Below my short FR.

Look : 8.5/10 (Pretty, sharp features, I love her look)
Figure : 8/10
Boobs : 34b/c (soft & real with brown nipples)
Catbath : 5/10 (SOP kind of action)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Only do a few thrust. Nothing to talk about)
FJ : 7/10 (Good GF feeling)
Frenching : Yes (mild tongue fight)
Fingering : Yes
Licking : Yes (lot of juice)
Moaning : 6/10 (sounds real, but soft)
GFE : 7/10 (Good)
RTF : 70% (Definitely, after I had built up by $$$$)
Damage : $100

May not be everyone cup of tea.

rodeo77
25-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Thank to Brother Rodeo77, I have the chance to try out this lady,

Below my short FR. Tks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts. Cheers!

KenOne
25-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Sampled the PRC Anna today and here is my FR.

Looks: 7/10 (nice sharp features and slight tan but smooth skin)
Boobs: B 7/10 (soft and shapely)
BJ : 6/10 (short and not much effort)
FJ: 7/10 (wet and tight)
RTF: Yes after trying others FLs

Thanks to Bro Rodeo for this intro.

rodeo77
26-04-2006, 11:36 AM
hi bro,

i must say i do agree with u in some points but however i wont advice not to compare anna with anyone, as everyone is unique in some ways...
I am not trying to mislead anyone but just telling ppl she has big round eyes, sharp nose and nice boobs...

for us who had seen her who had or have see her, we know how she look like..

but for bros who see her the first time will be hv higher expectations after they saw the pic u uploaded her...

then they might feel cheated when they saw her if their expectations r set too high, by saying this i do not mean that anna is not that good....

in fact she is great as i have look for her several timesEveryone here must read and take all FRs and comments like a pinch of salt since whatever written is just a personal opinion.

hope there is not hard feeling after u read my views on ur posting:) No worries bro, tis is a open forum for all to comment. Tats why I have been telling all to post FR, be it Good or Bad. Cheers! :)

rodeo77
26-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Sampled the PRC Anna today and here is my FR.

Thanks to Bro Rodeo for this intro.Tks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts. Cheers!

kefuso
27-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Just wanna thank bro redeo77 for his contact on anna...had booked her sometime ago and decided to write a simple FR about her...In summary:

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Perhaps cos still many others yet to try :D

Some bros might find her a plain jane while others might be captivated by her eagerness..Depends on how you want you bonk to be...You could be bonking a pretty dead fish or bonking a presentable horny gal....Anyway, no regrets for the intro and enjoyable bonk...Cheers :)

tubbmix
27-04-2006, 02:09 PM
hi bro was wondering if you can pass me her contact my e-mail is [email protected] thks

rodeo77
28-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Some bros might find her a plain jane while others might be captivated by her eagerness..Depends on how you want you bonk to be...You could be bonking a pretty dead fish or bonking a presentable horny gal....Anyway, no regrets for the intro and enjoyable bonk...Cheers :)Tks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts. Cheers!

gniwgonwk
29-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Thanks to Brother Rodeo77 for Anna's contact.

Was hesitant to contact FL directly as usually arrange through OKT. SMS her and really never expected a reply. Had a reply after 5 mins.

Short chat - nice voice. Arranged to meet in abt 20 mins.

Reached her hotel room, she was watching the news. Election news was on, so watched the TV for a while. She sat on my lap whilst I watched the TV. Very GF thing to do - I thought.

After about 20 mins of TCSS, went to shower. Thought that I was going it alone, but whe joined in and rubba rubba from the back - nice.

On the bed, told me to lie down, started catbath and BJ, whilst I rubba her clit. She started getting wet and moaned softly.

Went in various positions. But in doggie, she said too deep. So turned back to missionary, and with her loud moans she and I came fast.

Showered again, then watched TV and TCSS for another 10 mins or so, with her snuggling up, and her head on my shoulders. Really no rush GF attitude.

I also pai seh dunno what to do, so put on clothes and said tata. (BTW, from start to finish she never mentioned how much and I never asked.)

Name: Anna
China, Hangzhou
Look : 7/10 (pleasant, but mature looking)
Boobs : 34B (soft & real)
Catbath : 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (nice)
FJ : 8.5/10 (moan a lot)
Frenching : -- (never try)
Licking : -- (never try)
Moaning : 9/10 (really quite loud)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Good)
Attitude : 9/10 (very friendly)
RTF : likely
Damage : $100 + tips

Overall stayed about 90mins.

sunfine
29-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I would like to have her pic also. [email protected]. thanks

rodeo77
29-04-2006, 12:46 PM

Was hesitant to contact FL directly as usually arrange through OKT. SMS her and really never expected a reply. Had a reply after 5 mins.

Short chat - nice voice. Arranged to meet in abt 20 mins.Tks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts. Cheers!

rodeo77
01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I would like to have her pic also. [email protected]. thanksCheck yr pm :)

Blurblurguy
02-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Me too would like to have her pic, [email protected] tks

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Me too would like to have her pic, [email protected] tksCheck yr PM :)

Desom
02-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Check yr PM :)
can i have her pic, please
[email protected]

Desom
02-05-2006, 10:02 AM
can i have her pic and phone number please

KLKOOL
02-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Good to see all the brudders having a good time with Anna... Please take care of this gem...

BTW, Bro Rodeo... when is Anna going home ?

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Good to see all the brudders having a good time with Anna... Please take care of this gem...

BTW, Bro Rodeo... when is Anna going home ?Think shld be end-May I think... Saw u having fun with some samsters from Sg recently ;)

KLKOOL
02-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Think shld be end-May I think... Saw u having fun with some samsters from Sg recently ;)

Yeah, was real fun... end of may... will try and hook up with her when I go down then... cheers...

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Bro Comeslow, the next time you PM others, pls remember which gal you had actually PM for an appt. It really make things difficult when you cant remember who you PM when SMSing you to confirm an appt :cool:

Understand you are a newbie and do take this as a lesson learn ... cheers!

graphixxx
02-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Bro..can also email me the pic [email protected] :D

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 10:30 PM
can i have her pic, please
[email protected]

Bro..can also email me the pic [email protected] yr PM :)

graphixxx
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Eh bro..have not receive it in my email leh...sigh damn yahoo email :(

idjones
02-05-2006, 11:00 PM

Can I please have her pic and contact number? My email [email protected]

Thanks.

densh
02-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Thanks Rodeo77 for the arrangement.

Had a session with Anna today, though not the best, but still worth the money.

Reached her hotel and called her and was given the room number. Arrived at the room and knocked and Anna opened the door. She is probably around 1.6+ and quite a good body. TCSS for a while and then proceed to have a shower, she took off her clothes and proceeded to help me off mine. A nice tatoo right at the small of her back makes her seem even more sexy.

Went to the shower and she soaped me with the shower cream from behind me, using her boobs to good effect.

Finished the shower and went to the bed, with some chinese trance/ club music blaring from a small speaker hidden somewhere. Started to lick me and nibble on my nipple (pardon the pun). Her hands was caressing my inner thighs and scrotum.

Proceeded to take me in her mouth while I started to twiddle her nipples and breast (sorta of like turning a radio knob :D). Fingered her and found that her bush was nicely trimmed. She had smooth and soft skins beneath, nice to the touch.

Moved into firing position and own time, own target. Shooting in a few positions and was going into the prone position from her back when my rifle IA. She took immediate action and managed to salvaged the situation using her hands and mouth.

Continued to hit the target when IA again. Tried immediate action again but running out of time, almost 50 minutes now. Had to give up, cos too tired and also too much night ranges recently. Showered and left.

ame: Anna
China, Hangzhou
Look : 7/10 not like the korean star but pleasant looking
Boobs : 33B nice to the touch
BBBJ: 6/10 (nice)
FJ : 7/10
Fingering : Yes (smooth and soft skin there!)
Attitude : 7/10

Better ambience if she had stayed in a better hotel. Returning home next month and not likely to return after that, so treasure her when she is here. Nice tatoo and butt as well :cool:

graphixxx
02-05-2006, 11:13 PM
bro..have not received the pic leh...sigh damn yahoo email :(

YinYangClan
02-05-2006, 11:19 PM
this is ma 1st ever foray on da FRs, now i dun usually do FRs but i had since promise ma mate to do 1, so here goes.

orh be4 i pen tis, i wud like to urge u mates if u dun really like it jus ignore it n bin it, if u like it jus up ma pts, post a reply on da tread i will be more than glad 2 pass u dudes her nos, dats wat da sammy is all abt. no question asked, dun need any 'senior" brothers" or "rep pts" thingy. newbies r brothers too. (dun flood ma bin, and of coz i will ask da treadstarter's permission be4 i furnish u da details out of respect to da man).

Annas' da name of da lass i boned, nice n pleasant demeanour i must say, i like some 4play be4 da mirror n dats exactly wat i did, peeled her to exhibit her glorious knockers, her knickers were still on then, was a black G, lock lips wit her, cup her glory, fingered her foliage, da very wetness under her panty was evident.

shes fair, i wud giv her a 5 for her looks ( some may like her more, nice big bright pair of eyes), nice slim physique, stood at 165 i reckoned, her breast feels like a c-cupper. she was da star, i was da big dipper, i went down on her n gav her a gd kissin down south, her triangle of lust was nicely trimmed.

took a quick shower, she wash ma willy clean, we proceeded out.

her soft cries is enuff to giv me a hardon...i bed her, took off wats left of her, rolled it out nicely, sprd her limbs, n sank ma fingers deep into her abyss. frenchin her, i cud c her eyes rolled, n closed, dat really encouraged me on.

she flipped me over, gav me head, deep throat me, her dainty finger works down ma balls was brilliant.

i took over, do ma part as a man, finger her more, raise her legs afterwhich n sank ma manhood deeep inside her, cud feel every inch of her inside, by then she was holdin on to da to her pillow while i rock her gently. i gained momentum she was lettin cries dat urged me on.

flipped her lanky pair of limbs sidewards n try to achieve a deeper rock, dat went on a while, be4 i hit top pitch n decide dat its time for me to let ma tides come in.

i emptied all i hav in her (well it wud be splendid if da caps not on, but .....) anyway, was a good shag, paid her da hundred buckeroos, washup, kiss her farewell, might jus return 4 a 2nd 1, but tot abt it again, nah maybe save ma resources for another fresh fuck, gd effort.

the end, no credits coz was a mini production...he he

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 11:32 PM
this is ma 1st ever foray on da FRs, now i dun usually do FRs but i had since promise ma mate to do 1, so here goes.

orh be4 i pen tis, i wud like to urge u mates if u dun really like it jus ignore it n bin it, if u like it jus up ma pts, post a reply on da tread i will be more than glad 2 pass u dudes her nos, dats wat da sammy is all abt. no question asked, dun need any 'senior" brothers" or "rep pts" thingy. newbies r brothers too. (dun flood ma bin, and of coz i will ask da treadstarter's permission be4 i furnish u da details out of respect to da man).Tks for yr interesting FR! Upped yr pts mate! And you really show others wats the meaning of integrity...cheers!

rodeo77
02-05-2006, 11:36 PM
bro..have not received the pic leh...sigh damn yahoo email :(If u see what I had written, pls check yr PM and not email.
Anyway, the only pics available is at Page 9 of the thread. Guys, pls dun pm me or ask me for her pics again ...

YinYangClan
03-05-2006, 09:19 AM
no sweat mate, "a man's words is his bond" dats ma motto

rodeo77
03-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Bro Comeslow, the next time you PM others, pls remember which gal you had actually PM for an appt. It really make things difficult when you cant remember who you PM when SMSing you to confirm an appt :cool:

Understand you are a newbie and do take this as a lesson learn ... cheers!U wanna join those Yahoo Group then go ask the threadstarters, pls dun ask me to intro :mad: ... and go clear yr PM Box, its full !

KLKOOL
03-05-2006, 05:12 PM
YYC... nice FR... especially like the Aussie accent... but a real biatch to read leh... U on my up list... cheers mate :D

rodeo77
04-05-2006, 09:26 AM
ame: Anna
China, Hangzhou
Look : 7/10 not like the korean star but pleasant looking
Boobs : 33B nice to the touch
BBBJ: 6/10 (nice)
FJ : 7/10
Fingering : Yes (smooth and soft skin there!)
Attitude : 7/10

Better ambience if she had stayed in a better hotel. Returning home next month and not likely to return after that, so treasure her when she is here. Nice tatoo and butt as well :cool:Tks for sharing yr FR! Upped yr pts. Cheers!

densh
04-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the arrangement and for upping my points. Will check your thread for new gals in the future.

Tks for sharing yr FR! Upped yr pts. Cheers!

rodeo77
05-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the arrangement and for upping my points. Will check your thread for new gals in the future.Not sure if you try to upped my repu, but thanks to whichever Bros for the effort, although you do not have the power to add any point (due to "Zero" power).

chris8080
09-05-2006, 07:03 PM
can i have her number ???? [email protected]

aces68
10-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Bro rodeo,

Can i have the contact of Anna ?

Tks.

rodeo77
10-05-2006, 03:21 PM
can i have her number ???? [email protected]

Bro rodeo,

Can i have the contact of Anna ?

Tks.Check yr PM :)

chris8080
11-05-2006, 02:04 PM
is she free at abt 12am?? or maybe 1am ??? coz some girls went to ktv to work at that time................

chris8080
14-05-2006, 04:17 PM
can't find anna, where has she gone to ?????????

jeffrey84
15-05-2006, 01:17 AM
hi bro...interested party [email protected]

Blurblurguy
15-05-2006, 12:33 PM
FR on Anna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reached her room and press on the doorbell, a nice pleasnat looking lady open the door, said to myself, this lady looks ok and have a cfm look face, sure will have a gd time.

Went in, TCSS for a while then went to shower together. Rubba my back using her boobs from the back, stroke my dick, then her eye :eek: when she saw my dick, she say my didi size is not compartable with the bady i have, big or small u guys guess for yourself, hehe. But sianz no bj inside the bathroom.

So action start, told me to sit on the bed, start to catbath me and perform bbbj. Wow, only i word can describe her bbbj, SHIOK. Ask her to take it all in but she said she cant too W & L liao. So bj abt 5 min, then i said my turn to service her liao. Lick her from top to her cunt, she say wet liao cant wait, ask me to enter her.

FJ was as usual, do her missionnary, then change to doggie and lift her up till we both in kneeling posistion ( her back facing me, sry don know wat the name of this position). While i enter her from behind, use my finger to tickle her pussy while i continue to push in and out, can feel cunt became more wet and also feel her body shake while i finger and penetrated her. Tired liao ask her to be on top and came in that position. Ya i agree with most bro here her moan are real, cb is wet and lastly can see that she enjoy herself too.

Showered again, TCSS for another 10 mins or so before i leave. Asked her when she leaving, she said should be end of next mth, told her i will rtf her before she leave.

China, Hangzhou
Look : 7/10 (can said better than those prc girl u usually find in ktv)
Figure : 9/10(to be she look very proportionial, again to each his own, i will give 10 if she got pink nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10 (but still cant compare to badslavevivian cos cant take mine all it)
FJ : 8/10 (very accomodating)
Frenching : ok (just a little)
Licking : ok (can give her painting job if u dare)
GF Feeling : Yes
RTF : yes
Damage : $100/60min/1shot + tips

Overall, consider great for SDG100

rodeo77
15-05-2006, 06:33 PM
China, Hangzhou
Look : 7/10 (can said better than those prc girl u usually find in ktv)
Figure : 9/10(to be she look very proportionial, again to each his own, i will give 10 if she got pink nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10 (but still cant compare to badslavevivian cos cant take mine all it)
FJ : 8/10 (very accomodating)
Frenching : ok (just a little)
Licking : ok (can give her painting job if u dare)
GF Feeling : Yes
RTF : yes
Damage : $100/60min/1shot + tips

Overall, consider great for SDG100Tks for yr FR. Upped yr pts. Cheers!

rodeo77
16-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Please satisfy the following criteria before you PM me :-
a. Bros with reputation points above 30 or
b. Bros who has written FR before

If I dun reply your PM, you should know why ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see her pics (2) :-

Blurblurguy
16-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Sry forget to mention that i met her last wk. Pls don flame me ok for this mistake i make.

KLKOOL
28-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Finally met up with her again on Friday, she had just come back to Singapore... still as 'nice' as ever... very GFE, my chemistry with her very good maybe, she still has a solid body, a new tattoo... :D ... , overall, will still give her a 7.5/10 . ....

Bro Rodeo... realised didn't have ur number, so couldn't call u in sg.. paiseh .. anyway, to all bros who try her... pls treat her well... cheers and happy bonking ...

rodeo77
28-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Finally met up with her again on Friday, she had just come back to Singapore... still as 'nice' as ever... very GFE, my chemistry with her very good maybe, she still has a solid body, a new tattoo... :D ... , overall, will still give her a 7.5/10 . ....

Bro Rodeo... realised didn't have ur number, so couldn't call u in sg.. paiseh .. anyway, to all bros who try her... pls treat her well... cheers and happy bonking ...No worries Bro, there's always another chance since you always come to sg. And I thought you will be shag out from your BS outings. Looks like you are a strong bull man :D Cheers!

KLKOOL
29-05-2006, 01:36 AM
No worries Bro, there's always another chance since you always come to sg. And I thought you will be shag out from your BS outings. Looks like you are a strong bull man :D Cheers!

I was quite shagged ... i called her the night b4, but culd not get through.... only after I woke up from the strenous activities of the night b4 did i see her SMS... I called her... she was buying her phone cards at GL... and I decided what the heck, juz meet up with her TCSS... one thing led to another lorr :p

rodeo77
29-05-2006, 12:15 PM
I was quite shagged ... i called her the night b4, but culd not get through.... only after I woke up from the strenous activities of the night b4 did i see her SMS... I called her... she was buying her phone cards at GL... and I decided what the heck, juz meet up with her TCSS... one thing led to another lorr You are one of many Bros who she classified as gentlemen ;)

But to the person who backstab me to get into her good books...thanks a lot pal :cool:

rodeo77
30-05-2006, 10:48 AM
She's back !
Those who fail to get her over the past 2 weeks can try calling her again ;) Seems to me she went to enhance the tatoo on her back :p

KLKOOL
30-05-2006, 03:25 PM
You are one of many Bros who she classified as gentlemen ;)

But to the person who backstab me to get into her good books...thanks a lot pal :cool:

wah... can backstab bro to get into a girl's good books one meh ??? why not just do it by treating her well...

As for her tattoo.. she was telling me her experience of getting it... it was hilarious.... kekeke...

rodeo77
30-05-2006, 04:13 PM
As for her tattoo.. she was telling me her experience of getting it... it was hilarious.... kekeke...No wonder you had such a hilarious and good time with her ;)

rodeo77
05-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Those Bros who PM me, pls check yr PM :)

idjones
08-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks to Bro Rodeo for Anna's contact.

I was traveling to Singapore, and Anna is in one of my 3 hitlist. I miss my first target (Candy), got my second target (Gina the Massage lady with HJ), and my last target Anna.

I found her ok, she told me she is from HK, but I don't think so, because she dressed up like a China girl and not like HK girl (more stylish).

Anyway, was quite satisfied overall. My hotel room was quite big, and got long sofa in which I did her on the sofa.

Started with Doggie for about 10-15 minutes and finished her in missionary.

Here are her ratings:
Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (Slim)
Boobs: 7/10 (33b)
BBBJ: 6/10 (too short)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I enjoy)
Overall: 6/5/10
Damage: $130
RTF: Most likely not, as I'm more into looks department.

Bro Rodeo, thanks again for the contact.

rodeo77
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks to Bro Rodeo for Anna's contact.

Here are her ratings:
Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (Slim)
Boobs: 7/10 (33b)
BBBJ: 6/10 (too short)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I enjoy)
Overall: 6/5/10
Damage: $130
RTF: Most likely not, as I'm more into looks department.

Bro Rodeo, thanks again for the contact.Tks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pts liao :)

idjones
09-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Bro Rodeo, thanks for the rep points.

doubtcat
09-06-2006, 10:28 PM
hey, bro have the contact of this PRC/Hongkee

thanks

shen2803
12-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Try her last fri,figure slim,ask her 4 longer bbbj n she do it willing.tks bro rodeo 4 the contact..overall paid $120

rodeo77
13-06-2006, 11:17 AM
hey, bro have the contact of this PRC/Hongkee

thanksCheck your PM, bro :o

blackrex
13-06-2006, 10:30 PM
tried anna quite some time but due to work didn't have time to write an FR... not exactly good in FR but as promised will deliver! bro rodeo thanks for the contacts! thanks alot!

looks: 6/10 ( prefer girls who look pretty)
body: 8/10 ( body is good. plus point compesate overher looks)
boobs: 7/10 ( soft and nice)
bbbj: 6.5/10 ( a couple of deep throat but alittle too short)
fj: 8/10 ( too me a long time to cum. but we did many positions. quite accomadating.)
fingering: yes
frenching: yes
moaning: 6.5/10
catbath: 6/10
attitude: 7/10 ( could have been 8.5 if she didn't rush me at the end)
GF- attitude: 6.5/10
damage: 130
RTF: nope... too many other choices...

thanks rodeo bro!

rodeo77
15-06-2006, 10:10 AM
tried anna quite some time but due to work didn't have time to write an FR... not exactly good in FR but as promised will deliver! bro rodeo thanks for the contacts! thanks alot!Tks for sharing yr FR. Upped yr pts :)

blackrex
16-06-2006, 03:55 AM
Tks for sharing yr FR. Upped yr pts :)

thanks bro for sharing!

bbreaks
16-06-2006, 05:43 AM
hi bros!

sounds like a good FR..but i still cant find the pics of anna to match the description..
any help?

cheers

rodeo77
17-06-2006, 03:25 PM
hi bros!

sounds like a good FR..but i still cant find the pics of anna to match the description..
any help?

cheersHer pic link is at Pg 9 of this thread. But then, u dun have to pm me for her nos ... juz look at yr repu :cool: :rolleyes:

idjones
17-06-2006, 03:36 PM
hi bros!

any help?

cheers

Last night, I looked at your point, was still around 7-8, now already -ve.

It's either you are so lazy or just no clue how to get along with other bros here....

rodeo77
20-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Anna has just changed her nos. PM me for her new nos. Cheers!

rodeo77
22-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Anna will be leaving our shore tis Saturday 24/06/06.
Those who had her nos. but yet to try her better hurry before she leave and those who is still thinking of an ideal date, better decide either today or tomorrow.

From my understanding, she will be leaving for good and would not be coming back again :(

I sincerely wished her all the best in her future endeavours ! :)

23-06-2006, 01:21 PM
from bro rodeo77
Age : mid 20s (didnt really ask coz was too engrossed on her figure & ample boobs)
Look : 7.5/10 (Pretty, sharp features, using the term "ice-berg beauty" fits her quite well)
Figure : 8/10 (slim and tall, ard 1.65m with wavy hair, think ard 45-48 kg)
Boobs : 34b/c (soft & real, definitely to my liking, more than a handful with brown nipples)
Catbath : 6/10 (sop, focus mostly on the chest, shld hv requested her to use her boobs to massage me instead)
BBBJ: 7/10 (slow with deep throat and licking of the whole shaft as well)
FJ : 7/10 (accommodating, tried missionary, legs over shoulder, standing and ends with doggie, willing to let me cum twice as long within an hr)
Frenching : Yes (passionate with mild tongue fight)
Fingering : Yes (she really enjoyed it and its fun looking at her expressions)
Licking : Yes (did it in 69 and her she really luvs it with her constant moaning)
Moaning : 8/10 (sounds real, oh boy! this gal really can moan and it only enhances the session further)
GFE : 7/10 (very sensitive to my every needs, shower me thoroughly and played with my manhood in the bthrm and likes to whisper sweet little things on my ears)
RTF : 80% (Definitely, after I had built up my stamina)
Damage : $100 + $30 tips (She made me feel at ease, like doing with my gf but in a wilder sense)

just try her this afternoon.she just wake up.and saw her another 2 friends.
she mention 1 of her friend just came last night.
and herself will stay 1 more week for earn more $ for her father hospital bill.
so those bros interested please look for bro rodeo77 for contact.cheers.

rodeo77
23-06-2006, 05:13 PM
just try her this afternoon.she just wake up.and saw her another 2 friends.
she mention 1 of her friend just came last night.
and herself will stay 1 more week for earn more $ for her father hospital bill.
so those bros interested please look for bro rodeo77 for contact.cheers.Thanks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pt.

Wait til I post her fren pic on her thread, then you see if you want a tarma session instead :p :D

rodeo77
23-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks for sharing the FR. Upped yr pt.

Wait til I post her fren pic on her thread, then you see if you want a tarma session instead And her frien is none other than Xiao Qian if you dunno who I was +++ing abt.

Sad to hear abt her father too :( , she was crying when she told me abt it. Something like he suffer a stroke and now is paralysed. Tats why she's going back in such urgency.

hitech
23-06-2006, 11:32 PM
After reading the thread posted here .. decided to give it a try so sms bro
rodeo to check and availble slot today at 1200hrs... Guessed what
got a replied from him "YES". So after lunch head to the given
location XXX hotel and got the room number then...

Looks: When she open the door... in front of me is a young, small
build SYT with med. size boobs. She is very cute type of SYT. WIll
rate her at 7/10

Body: will would rate her at 7/10

Boobs: Her boobs is just nice for me so i will rate her at 8/10

Action: The moment i walked into the room, she told me to bathe first,
After bath, both of us lie on the bed (side by side) she then started
to give me a very seductive look. The next moment without knowing it.
she was down sucking and licking my didi .. really shiok feeling. it
was a long time since my last shot was couldnt take it anymore and
quickly asked her to cap me and she jumped on top me and the engine
starts even faster and that goes the 1st firing...

Overall: AT is one girl that can really melt u (to be at least) cos
she will give u a very seductive look... it worth very single
cents.Rate her at 7/10

Thanks Bro Rodeo for the arrangement. Interested bro please contact bro rodeo directly. :)

rodeo77
24-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Overall: AT is one girl that can really melt u (to be at least) cos
she will give u a very seductive look... it worth very single
cents.Rate her at 7/10

Thanks Bro Rodeo for the arrangement. Interested bro please contact bro rodeo directly. :)Thanks for sharing yr FR. Upped ya pts :)

rodeo77
24-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Another pic of Anna (she's the one on top),
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annaxiaoqian6vb.jpg

edwin_ts
24-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi, bro rodeo, thanks for your contact. I have just came back from her private session at 6pm. As what i have promised you. Below will be my first FR since i join SBF a few days ago.

Look : 8.5/10 (Pretty, Mature but young Look, wonderful features)
Figure : 8/10 (slim and tall, i think around 1.6m with long wavy hair)
Boobs : C cup (soft & real, very handful and nice licking nipples)
Catbath : 5/10 (so so only, only on nipples only)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (slow with deep throat but only last for a few minutes)
FJ : 8/10 (only tried missionary and doogie cos coming ready, too shiok with her figure with her sexy tattoo)
Frenching : Yes (soft and juicy)
Fingering : Yes (can feel it very tight)
Moaning : 7.5/10 (gf like, with soft and enjoy moan)
GFE : 7.5/10 (shower for me and my didi also)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (friendly and good in tcss)
RTF : Yes but she is going back soon (i think in one more weeks to ten days as what she told me just now.)
Damage : $100 + $30 tips

Happen to see her room mate just now. Quite pretty also (already get her contact)
Nick: Xiao Qian (from sichuan)
Boob: B-C i think
Hgt: 165 approximately
Will try her service when build up my M...

Later just write more details... cos need to help my wife cooking dinner.

edwin_ts
24-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Con't

After received contact from Bro Rodeo, straight away call her for appointment. And confirm 5pm but after that change to 6pm cos cant get a cab at my area. Reach there knock the door, a pretty gal come out and open the door. Wow... my nose straight away bleeding cos a pretty and sexy gal stand in front of me. Go in the room, besides her, still got one gal inside her room, name Xiao Qian, quite pretty too. Next time must tried her. Then Xiao Qian leave the room left Anna and I. She ask me whether want any music or not. I agreed. Then we proceed to the bath room and she bath for me. Wow... i peep her when she bath for me such a nice figure. After bathing, she asked me to lie on the bed and start bbbj for me (deep and wet) so shiok. After that we frenching, hugging, rubbing, sucking, licking each other. Then she give me a CFM look, then we started with missionary, her moan is so soft and nice, then we change to doggie style till i cum. The feeling is good. After that we talk for a while then he ask me to go bath but lady first so after she came out then my turn. After came out from bath, we talk for a while then her fren (Xiao Qian) call her, then a while later, Xiao Qian came in to the room again. I think Xiao Qian have customer after my session with Anna, so i decided to leave the room. But before i left, I didn't forget to get Xiao Qian's contact. Then i left happily.

rodeo77
24-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Con't

After received contact from Bro Rodeo, straight away call her for appointment. And confirm 5pm but after that change to 6pm cos cant get a cab at my area. Reach there knock the door, a pretty gal come out and open the door. At least you can retain your siggy for being a genuine cheongster despite being a newbie ;) I guess you are the one tat Anna said is better-looking than most TV or movie stars :eek:

Thanks for sharing the FR, will upped yr pts when I recovered mine. Cheers!

edwin_ts
25-06-2006, 11:03 AM
No la. Is just younger mah.. Me 23 this year... Maybe because of this lo... Anyway thanks bro for ur sharing. I have added you in my bro list. Thanks... But Can pm me ur contact... so next time can contact u straight away... Thanks...

rodeo77
25-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Haa Bro, dun need to contact me, not even a OKT myself. But if I think you are a genuine cheongster will definitely share any contacts I have, with you.

But then, you must tell me yr preference 1st rite ;) Do it via PM hor else many bees will come to you :D

rodeo77
25-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Lets see if tis hosting site is better ...

http://i5.tinypic.com/15n25o6.jpg

(Top - Anna, Bottom-Xiao Qian)

(.)(.) :p