PDA

View Full Version : 10/10

nlksg
15-06-2002, 08:38 PM
hi Bro

any one who try 10/10 pls post u r FR i m going down within 3 dayz.

dickyboy
17-06-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by nlksg
hi Bro

any one who try 10/10 pls post u r FR i m going down within 3 dayz.

10/10 (Kathy),

Quite a good hump this gal. Her BJ quite good
suction power, very nice moaning sounds. I did
her "Doggie-style", my fav stance cos her bumps
quite perky. She also tongue-bath my nipps and balls. Looks fierce on the outside but becomes "Hello Kitty" once inside the room. DO u agree Brudder SlashGNR,kekekeke. Anyway,nlksg, can try if you're not into Big boobs cos Kathy B-cuppa only. Cheers.... ;)

slashGNR
20-06-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by dickyboy

10/10 (Kathy),

Quite a good hump this gal. Her BJ quite good
suction power, very nice moaning sounds. I did
her "Doggie-style", my fav stance cos her bumps
quite perky. She also tongue-bath my nipps and balls. Looks fierce on the outside but becomes "Hello Kitty" once inside the room. DO u agree Brudder SlashGNR,kekekeke. .
Cheers.... ;)

No doubt about that...visited her last night..this time she offered grapes to me...hehehe

Adios....

stingray88
20-06-2002, 09:26 PM
Good thing must always wait one.....be patient and yr efforts will pay off.

Although only my 3rd time with Kathy, she always makes one feel very old fren. Besides being chatty, she really treats you like BF.

Extremely good suction power with moaning...sometimes I feel funny, aren't the men supposed to be moaning instead ? Very accomodating.....try many positions.

Worth the wait. Accordingly, she says due to World Cup fever, biz quite quiet, all her regulars never turn up. So all brudders, go for her during any world cup match ....especially during finals. Come to think of it, you can have the whole PT to yourself then !!!

tca26
22-06-2002, 11:08 PM
Yup, got to agree Kathy's one of the few that's good in service. had her a few times and agree wif the bros here that she warms up when the doors are shut.

overall a nice lady but have anyone noticed that recently she's been putting on the pounds ?

taco
03-07-2002, 05:43 PM
don't mind what is the price ?
thanx

poorman4sex
03-07-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by taco
don't mind what is the price ?
thanx

newbie78
04-07-2002, 04:24 AM
Well, it's a price just right for my pocket. How to locate Kathy? As in, look for her at her workplace? PM me if possible

Johnny2002
04-07-2002, 09:43 AM
hi guys, i am totally new to this

anyone could inform me on how to get there , how to call her out, what's the price and other related things?

thanks!!

poorman4sex
04-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by newbie78
Well, it's a price just right for my pocket. How to locate Kathy? As in, look for her at her workplace? PM me if possible

she is at H10r10

siaoCB
07-07-2002, 03:33 PM
i am one of her regular........bonk her at least 50 time liao still buay sian.....really like GF liao......also got her hp no can check she in or not.........very good all Bro must go best in petain.

BigBadDaddy
15-07-2002, 06:16 PM
Yup! she's definitely one of the BEST pussies in Petain. Had her a couple of times meself, NEVER EVER get bored. She likes calling me Gor Gor... kinda kinky eh? hmmm :D

happier
16-07-2002, 08:53 PM
It's sort of ironic. Last few sunday evening ago our Ang Pai Cathy was sitting in her cubicle with door wide open for more than half hour! Lots of Chinaman and bagala walked in and out of the corrider but no taker! Wa, cannot stand, but I just got Kelly yesterday so no more strength to ramp (body cannot tahan). What a waste! So is business so bad?

funseeker
16-07-2002, 11:06 PM
Was there last Sunday and door closed with a notice. U sure Cath is around?