PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the S.Y.W.T!! (Sweet Young White Things) - not 1 but 6 chio angmohs for u!

copulist
16-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Yo bros...

heres what u have been waiting for man..hehe... my bevy of gals have landed.. including natasha...

I bring you not 1 not 2 but 6...All under 20!!!
Lined up by for your viewing pleasure.

Lena Tashkin 19yo 32B 22 34 172cm - Funny gal

Alice Moscow 18yo 32B 24 34 170cm - Sexy gal

Natasha Ukraine 18yo 34B 23 34 168cm Good service -
Advance booking, always fully booked. Looks like
Charlize Theron

Veronica Ukraine 19yo 34B 24 34 165cm - Chiobu!

Sarah Poland 18yo 34B 24 34 170cm - Very pretty & good
service

Angela Moscow 19yo 35C 25 35 165cm - Big boobs, pretty
gal

I have their pics...and so will u...once u mail me..PLS..mail me for them at [email protected] to have your first kill..hehe... with your SammyID..contact number... PLUS..when u want to book and which one u prefer.. this time..i make sure u are spoilt for choice... no regrets..and Angmoh heaven waiting for u..200 a shot..and pls mail in advance. PM cleared..ready to fire..:D

meatlover
16-11-2005, 03:47 PM
To thread starter, are your stocks the same as Nicole's??? :confused:

Nismo
16-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Bro,can email the pics to mi at [email protected]

Appreciate if one could spare an additional moment or two, to read thru the 1st post prior to posting a pic-request. Do email the Threadstarter DIRECTLY as stated in his post. I believe his 'instructions' are pretty clear.

Merci.

I have their pics...and so will u...once u mail me..PLS..mail me for them at [email protected] to have your first kill..hehe... with your SammyID..contact number... PLUS..when u want to book and which one u prefer.. this time..i make sure u are spoilt for choice... no regrets..and Angmoh heaven waiting for u..200 a shot..and pls mail in advance. PM cleared..ready to fire..

copulist
16-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Err...Bro meatlover..i dun think so lor..err...unless u let me see their pics? :cool:

copulist
16-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Appreciate if one could spare an additional moment or two, to read thru the 1st post prior to posting a pic-request. Do email the Threadstarter DIRECTLY as stated in his post. I believe his 'instructions' are pretty clear.

Merci.

Thanks bro.. :D

geekboy
16-11-2005, 09:52 PM
received your pic bro....WAHLAU....nose bleeding already.......i totally dig the way you present it man! :p :D

Wals
17-11-2005, 02:15 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

copulist
17-11-2005, 10:01 AM
received your pic bro....WAHLAU....nose bleeding already.......i totally dig the way you present it man! :p

Hehe...thanks man..had some help with the presentation .. ;)

copulist
17-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi Guys..one more thing..they are here for 2 weeks only..so better be fast man..hehe. Pics are flying outa mymails...pls help rate the thread and give comments on who is the best looker? ty ty;)

kkplayah88
17-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Bro Copulist.. you da man.. still i think Natasha looks the best.. Alice and Sarah looks damn good as well.. anyway u got mail on my requested arrangement.. thanks bro.. salivating already

pixcock
17-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi bro,

Pls send the pics to [email protected]. Thank you!

ken7
17-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Very good stuff here.... i like

ken7
17-11-2005, 01:20 PM
trying to post.....

ebonker
17-11-2005, 01:38 PM
sarah, alice and natasha look fuckiing good man.

meatlover
17-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Err...Bro meatlover..i dun think so lor..err...unless u let me see their pics? :cool:
Paiseh! Boh pics.
Take care. :cool:

johntan6969
17-11-2005, 09:04 PM
dear bro
pls post me at email [email protected]
thanks

Risis
17-11-2005, 10:46 PM
woo post pix to [email protected] pls

Joe.w
18-11-2005, 01:03 AM
thanks bro copulist for the contact. had one session with Sarah. No horse run.!!!

Temptef to write a FR.:D

Joe.w
18-11-2005, 01:07 AM
thanks to bro conpulist. tried one session. Really no horse.....
Shiok damn shoik....
tempted to post a FR :D

Joe.w
18-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Yo bros...

heres what u have been waiting for man..hehe... my bevy of gals have landed.. including natasha...

Charlize Theron

service

gal

I have their pics...and so will u...once u mail me..PLS..mail me for them at [email protected] to have your first kill..hehe... with your SammyID..contact number... PLUS..when u want to book and which one u prefer.. this time..i make sure u are spoilt for choice... no regrets..and Angmoh heaven waiting for u..200 a shot..and pls mail in advance. PM cleared..ready to fire..:D

bros, don't wait already, they up to standard just like what bro copulist says.
:D

copulist
18-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Err...bro...why u post so many times?? lol...later ppl tot u are a clone..or some marketting gimmick!!! :p

Tks though..hehe

Hermie77
18-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Hi bro can email me at [email protected] for the pics

Joe.w
18-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Err...bro...why u post so many times?? lol...later ppl tot u are a clone..or some marketting gimmick!!! :p

Tks though..hehe

paiseh paiseh. I thought my PC got hang so i press submit too many time lo... :D.

copulist
19-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Hope you don't mind but which of these babes are mature looking? Or are they all Lolitta types?

they are lolitta types...lol

Zzz59
19-11-2005, 05:24 PM
by any chance i can get to view the pics? [email protected]

free willy
19-11-2005, 06:44 PM
By any chance you can email the pictures...to

[email protected]

thanks bro

copulist
20-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Done!! :D Enjoy!

copulist
21-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Thank you,willl give them a miss.
:)

No worries...hehe

funyellow
21-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Yo bros...

Charlize Theron

service

gal

please email pics to [email protected]
Thanks.

copulist
21-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Pics are in the mail...:D

tressor
21-11-2005, 05:50 PM
FR on Natasha

this is my first FR attempt so pls forgive mi if its badly written. thanks bro copulist for giving opportunity to a newbie. Tried NAtasha today at noon and was lucky to be her first customer for the day.

went into the room and was given choice between Natasha and another brunette ang mo ger(didnt get her name). immediately chose Natasha becos she prettier and more interested in blondes. also natasha was very slutty.

After choosing her she immediately play with my didi even without mi taking off my clothes. she said she wanted to warm up the engine. after that she took off her clothes and help mi take mine off.

without her clothes she immediately became a hungry wolf and started attacking my nipples. we immediately tore off each other's undergarments and i started twiddling her neh nehs. we proceed on to the bed and she continued to lick my nipples.

i started to lick her as well and she started moaning my hands were into autoroaming mode and started to feel her cb for wetness, her cb lips are rather fat and needed to spread it before i could feel the wetness.her pencil rubber nipples were getting hard from my licking and i was trying to drag the foreplay but she was rather horny by now and wanted to bbbj mi

she then cap mi and proceed to bbbj. at first couldnt feel suction or tongue play so my didi did not react at all. she asked if it was working? i said yes but said she was not trying hard enuff. she said ok and tried again putting in dramatic improvement in the bbbj and could feel the suction and tongue work on the head didi finally was satisfied and responded. wanted to french her but either she was acting blur or dun wtf i was talking about.

she mount my didi almost immediately and was riding mi missionary and was moaning quite a bit by now.change positions and did her doggy she kinda moaned louder in doggy and seemed to enjoy it more. finally came and she cleaned mi up quickly as another customer was coming. two other gals came into the room an another ang mo and an asian. they started speaking in russian and i kinda felt lost so immediately left.

My personnel rating:

Name : natasha from Ukraine
Looks : 8.5/10 ( blonde but dun reallie look like charlize theron but still pretty)
Body : 36b-c 25 36 ( with very fair and smooth skin), 173 cm est
BJ : 5-8/10 (more effort after my didi did not respond to her shoddy effort)
Frenching : Never try
Attitute : 7/10, quite playful n friendly
Damage : $200 inc room
RTF : Yes, but would want to meet other sexual goals before trying causcasians again

AK47
21-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Bro,

After sending me the pic twice u stop. I didnt take it up as i find the previous so so. Please dont stop, i will jump into the ride when the right train comes along.

[email protected]

AK47

copulist
22-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks fror the FR bro...upz u!!

Joe.w
22-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Tries Sarah last week and here is a FR.

Thanks to Bro copulist for the contact. Basing on the contact given, I book a session. Actually wanted to tried Natasha and there is slot available for her. Rush down to the hotel thinking of Bonking Natasha.

Went into the hotel room and knocked on the door. The door open and I can’t see anyone. Gal is hiding behind the door! Saw her and say hi but in my mind, WTF, this SYT does not look like Natasha on pic. My head goes ???. introduce herself as Sarah. OMG, what happened to Natasha? (Re: I was a bit late, Natasha goes for another booking, so bro, don’t be late like me..;-o ). But this gal sarah was beautiful too. Till now, still bit skeptical on her service because no Fr on her in the forum yet. But as I am a sucker for good looks, I’m glad to have the session with her. We TCSS for a while and from plain words we started to get into gear for some action. She started to strip me down to ask me to go for a shower first. At the same time, she was giving me the CFM look while engaging in heavy petting. I started to take of her shirt and “WOW”, her body was so beautiful, I never expect to be such differences from the pic I saw. Especially her bosom, it has the right feel. Very nice and firm to hold. This is one pair of bosom that I will die for. Maybe she likes my body smell and she says we can skip the shower. Down came my pants, and she was cath bathing me standing while her hands found their way to stroke my didi and balls. I was also busy trying to strip her jeans to see her ass. Again, A++ for that. She also have a nice ass! BTW, she does not allow kissing on the mouth. Anywhere else she is ok.

I was all the while playing and squeezing her neh neh and pinching her nipples. She gives you the GF feel reacting to all the touch soft moans. Now my cock was harden and she lower herself down to pull it out and capped me to give me a BJ. She has that lustful look when she is giving me the blow. I was enjoying every moment of it though I prefer bbbj to bj. She blows me for a complete 10 mins and she was not pushy. Her blow has strong suction power and I like it. I cannot tahan already; I want to feel her pussy. We make our way to the bed and I lower her down on the bed. Spread her legs wide and I can see her nice shave pussy. I started to explore that hidden region and it was nice. Painting up and down with my tongue and my hands was again busy squeezing her firm breasts. Can see that she was enjoying her share of the session. Get into bed to cat bath her to licking her beautiful breast while I also start fingering her. She began to moan more now. She was getting wetter after I finger her. I started to bonk her in missionary. Her noise level rises and I started to bonk even harder. O boy, I was enjoying all the while her Sweet nice breast. Not 2nd chance, grab hole on her neh neh and continue to bonk her!!! Getting a bit tired, so I wanted her to ride me but she return the favour by bj me again. Bro, this is shiok, after missionary Fj, follow by Bj for another 5 to 7 mins, where to find!! + the sluttish look. WTF, it’s quality F**king time with this SYT.

She begins her cowboy right and she was pumping up and down up and down, my hands again found her breast and was caressing it while she continues her stunt. I wanted to pump her doggie style. Turn her over and my turn to pump her, she was doing her part to to react by pumping back. Man this gal is so accommodating to all position and style. She never complains. She is pleasing me so much that it is time I wanted to release my load.
Lay her down and spread her leg wide. She complies and I bonk her till I cum. Lay down to rest for a while before heading into the bathroom to shower.

Get dress up, kissed each other on the check as a form of saying goodbye and left the room. This gal was a killer. Get sweet with her and she reacts back with full powerful nice treatment.

Real damn good F**K! RTF? 100% definitely. But must try Natasha first.hehe….

34B 24 34 170cm - Very pretty & good
service
Name : Sarah (Poland)
Looks : 8.5/10 (pretty)
Body : 34B 24 34 ( firm b*st and nice white body.), 170cm
BJ : 8.5/10
Frenching : Not allowed
Attitude : Very GF feel and accomodating.
RTF : Yes
Money well worth....:D

Unleashed
22-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Hi Bros...Finally had time to try one of Bro Cop's new Gals..

Veronica...from Ukraine..Short FR ...cos i promised the bro..but veri busy with work..

Opened the Door..and hmm...Beautiful blonde gal standing in front of ...strightaway sms back...YES!! Why not..she had a great figure and was pretty..wat more can i ask for..

Short shower...then came the action..she was wrapped in towel and i went over, clowly sloid it off..we frenched a bit and she was already holding on to my dick..gently stroking it..making it all hard..woah..this gal doesnt waste time, i had my hands all over her ample tits...just right in my opinion and was playing with her hard nipples..she asked me to lay on the bed but i told her i wanted her to blow me while standing up..she obliged..nice attitude i must say...so she knelt down in front of me and licked my balls..and engulfed my cock man..it was fucking erotic, i was holding her head while she was blowing me and i was playing with her tits...her blow was nice and long..blew me for almost 5 mins..and i laid her on the bed...and sucked on her tits...played with her for a while and she told me to fuck her...i wanted doggie...so i turned her over, and slipped my cock deep into her wet pussy...she was fucking wet man..and she started moaning..softly and got louder as i pumped her hard..we were there moaning and groaning..it was stereo like!! hehe..anyway..i flipped her over and spread her legs wide...her pussy staring at me as i fucked her missionary..finished her off in a couple of mins..fucking an angmoh, cannot take long lah...too excited..hehe..so lay down on the bed..and kissed a bit..and showered...left her a small tip..and sms bro Cop to thank him yet again..his gals ROCK!! :D

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Tits: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: YES...but next first pls...if i can find time....heard that they leaving soon..sigh..not enuff time or $$ to try all...sigh..

Pls up my pts if u like the Fr bros..;-)

Unleashed
23-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Ridiculous...i got zapped for writing an FR...saying its not real. If the fella got so much guts, u cant even leave your name? I dun mind not getting pts for the FR..but to spend time writing it and then get zapped for it..is totally ridiculous, now i know why ppl rather just fuck and then forget about the FRs...with these ppl around, some rival OKT i presume..who would want to write any? :mad:

copulist
24-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Relax bro...thks for the FR..i up u...dun care wat ppl say lah

Da Wing
24-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Decided to try out one of the SYWT as I had recently changed my diet to tom yam. Contacted Bro Copulist to try Sarah. Unfortunately, she was not available. Decided on Veronica instead.

Went to the room at the appointed time and there were two of them there. The other was Elmira (I think). Anyway had set my mind on Veronica and proceeded with the deed.

She asked me to shower (standard SOP-on your own, unlike the tom yams) and after the shower sat on the bed and TCSS with her for awhile. She has this CFM look and she then started to straddle me and giving me a catbath whilst I was seated at the edge of the bed. Quite a turn on with this and proceeded to roam my hands to explore her body. Managed to take off her top and bra and before I knew it, she was out of her clothes.

Continued with the catbath and then she proceeded with a BBBJ. To set the mood right, before we started on the mission, she dim all the lights down. Quite romantic feel.

Anyway after the BBBJ, proceeded to cap didi and she started to ride me like a cowgirl. Turn her over and did her missionary whilst she was moaning quite sexily. Only setback was she did not allow frenching as whenever tried to kiss her, she would skillfully turn the other way. After a few fruitless attempt decided to give up the kissing part and ram her till my load was fired.

After that, went to shower, dressed and off I went.

Maybe after my encounter with tom yams, felt the service from the ang mohs was abit sub standard in comparison. The other batch of angmohs (Sonia, Melanie ) were FANTASTIC as they gave you this GFE treatment. I don't have the same feeling with Veronica. Anyway, that's my own opinion. Could also be I am comparing my past few service orientated encounters with the hot tom yam babes (which is actually no comparison with ang mohs - if you get what I mean).

Rating about the same as the other bros. Will give it another chance and try the other babes from Bro Copulist stable as he has seldom dissapointed me. Anyway, thanks to Bro Copulist for the arrangements.

Da Wing

Joe.w
25-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Has a session with Alice as well as Lena. Book for Alice but when goe into room, saw another SYT. Asked i wanna to take 2 together. I think?? Both also has nice body and pretty looking, WTF, ON LAH!!!

As always i took a shower first. Clean dry and proceeded out of the bathroom. THE 2 gals has already strip to their panties. And Lena was hugging Alcie from the back and doing a dog style move. Very pretty sight indeed! i was lead by them to the bed and both started to catbath me. Lena was a much more eager to please kind of gal, she was going down my didi non stop and the suction was good. Alice was licking my nipples and cath bathing me. Tried to finger her but was pushed off, a bit pissed off actually. Don't allow frenching for Alice. This continue for a while. Having Lena sucking away my didi and Alice licking my uper body. A compliment here, both gals do have nice body. Good enoguth to give a bonk.

At this point of time, Lena is getting ready to stick my shaft into her pussy and hey this gal can really rock. She was riding me off to the west. I think she really like this position. the feeling was shiok, 'buey tahan". Next Alice was asking me I wanna to F**K her!. OF course i Want. She then proceed to changed the CD and i started to pump her missonary. Good to say, FJ with her is a + compared to her service. Lena was now all the while licking my body and we are frenching away while bonking Alice. REAL DAMN GOOD FEEL! Changed Alice to doggie and continue to pump her. After a while, i realeased my load in Alice. Lena and me was still frenching away even when i cum, this SYT was really hardworking. Alice taked off my CD and cleaned my didi and she headed to the bathroom, so much for her service. Lena is still licking and frenching me at this point of time. We do that for almost another 5 mins before heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Put on my clothes had a puff TCSS abit, a peck on their cheecks, paid and left.

Alice Moscow 18yr
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (nice and fair 34B)
Frenching: NO
bbbj: 6/10 (very short)
FJ: 8/10 (nice & tighter)
AR: NIL

Lena
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (nice and fair 34B)
Frenching: yes, lots of it.
bbbj: 7.5/10 (hardworking)
FJ: 6.5/10 (only try cowboy)
AR: NIL

Pls upz my points if you like the FR. thanks...:D
Thank you Bro copulist for the contact too...

funlovingboy
25-11-2005, 04:56 PM
bro copulist,

can you email their pic to me at [email protected]? Thanks!

copulist
25-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Great FR bro....but kudos to u man...u are damn fucking on..and damn fucking rich!!! hahaha..out of 6..u tried 3 liao...next week...try Jane man...shes the next hottest thing..;)

Joe.w
25-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Great FR bro....but kudos to u man...u are damn fucking on..and damn fucking rich!!! hahaha..out of 6..u tried 3 liao...next week...try Jane man...shes the next hottest thing..;)

Bro, never see pic of Jane? where can find? Not in CN group leh..:D

forumer
25-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Has a session with Alice as well as Lena. Book for Alice but when goe into room, saw another SYT. Asked i wanna to take 2 together. I think?? Both also has nice body and pretty looking, WTF, ON LAH!!!

wat's the damage for 2?

how many shots/time?

Joe.w
26-11-2005, 02:26 PM
wat's the damage for 2?

how many shots/time?

Bro, pm Bro copulist. He will be the best one to answer you...:p

copulist
27-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Pls mail me for more details.. ;-)

[email protected]

copulist
28-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Hmmm...and no one posts here..haha

kkplayah88
28-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Bro really sorry for letting u down man.. Thursday nite was the only window of opportunity the other 2 nights totally screwed man. Thanks for being patient. My friends and biz associates got me entertained elsewhere :D so I did get my white meat for Thursday and Saturday but that was after meetings and started at 1am.. tired like shit.. anyways deserved to be zapped..

Thanks again and I am really sorry.. bro Cop

parkjisung
28-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Bro really sorry for letting u down man.. Thursday nite was the only window of opportunity the other 2 nights totally screwed man. Thanks for being patient. My friends and biz associates got me entertained elsewhere :D so I did get my white meat for Thursday and Saturday but that was after meetings and started at 1am.. tired like shit.. anyways deserved to be zapped..

Thanks again and I am really sorry.. bro Cop

Peng U,

dun feel so apologetic towards these okt lar, u r the one paying anyway.

where got ppl customer keep apologising for not buying good one?

can make it take, cannot another day lor, simple.

no offence hor bro Cop, merely speaking common sense to this newbie

copulist
15-02-2006, 07:15 AM
Ok bros,

Sarah is back..

Sara Poland 18yo 34B 24 34 170cm - Very pretty & good
service

Note* : SHE is not the same Sarah as the Eurasian one that has been going round. This one's from Poland and she was here a couple of months back with rave reviews about her looks and service. BUT no pics this time. Those who remember her, great man..u can do her this time. Else, you can view her with no obligations and she won't dissapoint bros..

200 a shot 60mins with Hotel. Premium quality gal at your service.

[email protected] with Sammyid, number and your preferred Date/Time when u wanna book her. Booking starts today 12pm.

PS: Please dun ask me for pics ..as this time, she's not letting me take any. Something about her privacy blah blah blah...sigh

trader11292001
15-02-2006, 08:20 AM
I wanna bonk a white leg horn mah! Bro, could you pm me or email me the pics please [email protected], thanks!

copulist
15-02-2006, 09:29 AM
I wanna bonk a white leg horn mah! Bro, could you pm me or email me the pics please [email protected], thanks!

WAH LIEW EH!!! i already put in RED leh...NO PICS lah...lol..but surely ..u trust my taste?? After Mel..and Sonia..and those who saw their pics b4?? :D

Unleashed
15-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Woo hoo...she's back!! Can't wait for my appt again. :)

grassmarijuana1
15-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Bro

Care to mail me your girls pics at [email protected].

Bomberboy
15-02-2006, 06:03 PM
hey bro, can send mi the pic? my email is [email protected]

copulist
16-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Wah lan eh...

PS: Please dun ask me for pics ..as this time, she's not letting me take any. Something about her privacy blah blah blah...sigh

I thought i put it very clearly liao, trust me bros, she's worth the trip down to see her lah. If not to your liking, i still got a few others, but trust the Frs mah. Tio bo?

cls6
17-09-2006, 09:16 PM
can send me those pic to [email protected]? thanks

ComingNow
18-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I think bro copulist already make very clear no pics liaos.... how come still people asking for pics?

Please READ the threads....

kishiyui
18-09-2006, 09:50 PM
guys guys guys... this thread veri old liao le...

preacher1010
18-09-2006, 10:34 PM
hi bro, cam email pics to me at [email protected]? thanks

joemango
19-09-2006, 01:29 AM
can pm pic and contact...thanks... [email protected]