PDA

View Full Version : Skyriver

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

B-man
13-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Its been awhile since my last post. Nearly 6 months ago. Haha. Thats because I haven't been in the scene for quite a long period of time. Work and all. But now that I am back, my first trip was down to Skyriver at Bukit Bintang. I heard alot of good stories from some of some of my bros. Since than time I had to check it out for myself. Had the opportunity to head there last week. Sure as hell I wasn't disappointed. They had 12 very lovely looking PRCs working that night. I am sure with the kind of quality they provide any bros would find a girl to his liking.

There were quite a few gentlemen around that night. Busy even for a Monday night. The captain told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. So I had to sit around and watch some tv for more than an hour just to have a look at all the girls that was on offer. After going through the selection I finally chose this syt with a cfm look. A bit small on the boobs department but heck I'm not really a boobs man. Haha.

Booked her for one shot, and was having a fling the entire time. I entered her from behind, top, side, and even the piledriver. That has to be my favorite position. They way you sit on the girl and pile drive her from the top. Great penetration. By the time I was done my legs were so wobbly I had trouble walking out of the room. Haha :p

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place. It seems like the turn over rate is quite high too and the amount of PRCs available is amazing. Thumbs up !

Name : Tan Tan
Looks : 7.5/10(SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 6/10(Abit small and saggy)
Ass : 8/10(Tight and perky. Good for doggy)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite normal. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 9/10(Very accomadating. Allowed any positions)
Damage : 200 plus. Can't remember the exact figure.

Unfortunately I found out that she was leaving back to China in two days time. But she told me that she might be back abit later. Haha gave her my mobile and told her to let me know when she returns again for another session. This time will book overnight :D

KLKOOL
13-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Its been awhile since my last post. Nearly 6 months ago. Haha. Thats because I haven't been in the scene for quite a long period of time. Work and all. But now that I am back, my first trip was down to Skyriver at Bukit Bintang. I heard alot of good stories from some of some of my bros. Since than time I had to check it out for myself. Had the opportunity to head there last week. Sure as hell I wasn't disappointed. They had 12 very lovely looking PRCs working that night. I am sure with the kind of quality they provide any bros would find a girl to his liking.

There were quite a few gentlemen around that night. Busy even for a Monday night. The captain told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. So I had to sit around and watch some tv for more than an hour just to have a look at all the girls that was on offer. After going through the selection I finally chose this syt with a cfm look. A bit small on the boobs department but heck I'm not really a boobs man. Haha.

Booked her for one shot, and was having a fling the entire time. I entered her from behind, top, side, and even the piledriver. That has to be my favorite position. They way you sit on the girl and pile drive her from the top. Great penetration. By the time I was done my legs were so wobbly I had trouble walking out of the room. Haha

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place. It seems like the turn over rate is quite high too and the amount of PRCs available is amazing. Thumbs up !

Name : Tan Tan
Looks : 7.5/10(SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 6/10(Abit small and saggy)
Ass : 8/10(Tight and perky. Good for doggy)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite normal. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 9/10(Very accomadating. Allowed any positions)
Damage : 200 plus. Can't remember the exact figure.

Unfortunately I found out that she was leaving back to China in two days time. But she told me that she might be back abit later. Haha gave her my mobile and told her to let me know when she returns again for another session. This time will book overnight

Good FR bro.

Hehe, I used to go Skyriver with My friend very often. (His friends uncle own the place one ;) But ever since his GF working in MITV, no chance liau. The only thing about the gers is almost all have Silicone breasts. Their PRC selection not bad also. I usually go there and choose ger first. The damage should be 218. Wah, fuck until forget ah. Did u tip her? Normally, I tip RM50 if service is good. Not sure about overnite service, cos if they already serve about 10 customers, dunno if you want overnite with u. :eek:

BTW, why not try and join our gathering on the 17th. A lot more lobangs out there to share

powerguy
14-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Where is sky river located?! time square?!

DeKuip
14-11-2005, 03:34 PM

The anwser is very easy, u treat me 1 prc i fetch u there. :p kekeke

KLKOOL
14-11-2005, 05:13 PM
The anwser is very easy, u treat me 1 prc i fetch u there. :p kekeke

Yeah PG, include me and I intro u to my friend's fren, the OKT, got special treatment one kekeke

powerguy
14-11-2005, 07:20 PM
wahlau... really brothers lo u two! like that also u won't paisay to exchange deal with me! sibei good brother... see lo... if i kena bigsweep or 4D... i will treat u 2 PRC each! how?! hahahaaaa

KLKOOL
14-11-2005, 07:23 PM
wahlau... really brothers lo u two! like that also u won't paisay to exchange deal with me! sibei good brother... see lo... if i kena bigsweep or 4D... i will treat u 2 PRC each! how?! hahahaaaa

Shit just found out Skyriver change boss already. Was asking him if I bring 15 friends can he close the spa just for us. He laugh and say y my friends so many sex maniac one. KNN. Kick his ass. But he say if he boss ok, now got new boss, so different rules apply.

smurfy
14-11-2005, 07:44 PM
anyone got the address? will go there tomorrow night when I'm down in KL! :cool:

KLKOOL
14-11-2005, 09:31 PM
anyone got the address? will go there tomorrow night when I'm down in KL! :cool:

Bro, Skyriver is behind KL Plaza, can't miss it. If you are in town, why not join us for our gathering on the 17th. Cheers :D

smurfy
15-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Would love to but will only be in KL for 1 day, flying off on Wednesday :(

volcano76
15-11-2005, 11:18 AM
gathering on '17th Nov' ?
is Thursday leh!!
Friday .. how to work then?
hahaha!:)

ChowSengSeng
15-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Anyone wants to go SkyRiver....
just drop me a mail.. i'll bring them there !!!!!!!
Cause i'm the VIP of SkyRiver

DRYDUST
16-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Anyone wants to go SkyRiver....
just drop me a mail.. i'll bring them there !!!!!!!
Cause i'm the VIP of SkyRiver

wats the benefit vip gets?

HamSupChai
16-11-2005, 06:44 PM
now itws my turn haha...

KLKOOL...me waiting your FR leh...

CIB oso

strukkies
16-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi All Bros,

As promised this is my first FR.....and many more will be coming. I went to Skyriver with 3 others season cheongsters (better not to mention their names) this afternoon at 4pm. We meet up in KL Plaza Coffee Beans, after the drink we proceed immediately to Skyriver.

I was given the honour to choose the PRC lady first (bcos our season bros know that this is my first time cheonging). True enough my first experience with PRC gal is really worth the money....I give my thumb-up. I would like to thank the 3 bros here to expose me.

Name : Siao Fong
No.: 826
Looks : 8.5/10 (SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 7/10 (36C)
Bj : 10/10(No Cap.....until cums)
Fj : N/A (cums during Bj)
Damage : 218

Very accommodating, no rush, can fingering.......i like her moaning....make me steam........highly recommended.

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 01:13 AM
wats the benefit vip gets?

School holiday leh, u believe he VIP ah..... Dun lah so gullible bro....:D

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 01:37 AM
OK, so for FR on our Skyriver expedition. Thanks bro CIB for remembering my poor didi this afternoon. Also gracias to Strukkies and Shiok for joining us.

Firstly, thanks for the free Drama in front of KLP. Wah liau, Bollywood fighting meets Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...kekekeke

SO we went to Skyriver after the free show, went straight in after collecting our number tags. BTW, we dun use the all the facilities, just the most important one...the ger

Anyway, after our Chinese Tea, we proceed to aquarium room. Sigh... make me miss Hadyai leh... So we let ourt bro strukkies choose first... wah he like them tall big and meaty. Kudos. Even Shiok feel initimidated lehhh. But she looks good

Next is Bro Shiok, Then CIB, then Me last. The ger I chose look like our Klang ger, Yoyo. Small frame, large breasts. keke

So Ger I choose grab my hand, and take me to the room. Wait for her, she comes in undress and we go to take bath. Very SOP. Then the interesting part starts...heheheh

First, catbath, ok lah, nothing to shout about,; followed by BJ, quite good, and I reached down and started to play with her breasts and started fingering her pussy. After a while, my turn to give ger a catbath. kekeke, must return favour mah, anyway, this girl is one who refuse to enjoy herslf, even though I feel her engine warming up. So he capped me and I pounded her missionary.... after some effort, started to hear her moan. Then she scold me... KNN, pleasure her also kena scold. Her moaning and panting became so intense I buay tahan and unload. Bugger, 20 minutes over.

Take bath, tipped her and met bro Shiok in the coffee area. Overall, a very good fuck. After that we looked at the rest of the chicks and I personally have a few targets I will be returning to get acquainted with.

Name ; Xiao Yun
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6.5 / 10
Breasts : 7/10
BJ : 7.5 / 10
FJ : 4/10 (Before engine warm up); 7.5 /10 after warmup
RTF : Got other target first before I return
Damage : 218 + 50 Tip

BLUESMAN
17-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Overall, a very good fuck. After that we looked at the rest of the chicks and I personally have a few targets I will be returning to get acquainted with.

Name ; Xiao Yun
Body : 6.5 / 10
Breasts : 7/10
BJ : 7.5 / 10
FJ : 4/10 (Before engine warm up); 7.5 /10 after warmup
RTF : Got other target first before I return
Damage : 218 + 50 Tip

Walau eh bro....you gunning for not only No. 1 Fucker leh but I think for Fucker Of The Year....hahahahaha.

Tho I have no idea where you were earlier but Tuesday at Klang...Wednesday at KL and then Thursday probably PJ if I am correct.

Be careful don't over rev wait piston burn leh.

Mightaswell
17-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Bros, need your advice. It seems that in Sillipore Cat150 girls, they allow 2x cum. Is this also the case in KL? Or if kena premature, show over after 10 mins?

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Wah. All so fast post FR. Me cannot post at home bcos not internet connections so must wait till reach office. Better shoot one now before Bro CIB. At least not last in line.kekekeke........:D

As mentioned by Bro KLKOOL and Bro Strukkies, met up at coffee bean and TCSS for a while. Then watch real life drama while having our drinks. It seems a car almost hit two pedestrians and those involved started showing their kung-fu styles. Wah can see a lot of commotion until the MIB arrive.

We then proceed to Sky River. Me also first time and the choosing of girls really remind me of Haadyai.(Haiz..... wonderful memories). Bro Strukkies choose first and then it was my turn. Was under rather great pressure as all look very good. Decided on one syt bcos she keep looking and giving me the CFM look.

In the room, had some TCSS with her and found that she was from Shenzhen.
Bathing was very routine and then she immediately started the cat-bath. Was very routine but she tries very hard to please. Plus the fact that she has long and silky hair, every time she teases your body, her hair will sweep certain parts of your body also. Rather shiok. I also at the same time started fingering her and gosh! she gets wet easily. Started off in missionary, follow by doggie and ended with missionary again bcos love to see her expression when I pound her hard.

Had a bath again and then went out. WTF first one to come out. Should have took a nap in the room first before coming out:p . We then TCSS for an hour before leaving. There were alot of eye candy walking around. Looks like have to return to sample some more goodies.

Name : Xiao Li
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10 (Would give higher bcos C Cup but sad to say rather saggy)
Bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10 (Higher bcos of her expression)
Rtf : unless no other sweeties available
Damage : RM218

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Bros, need your advice. It seems that in Sillipore Cat150 girls, they allow 2x cum. Is this also the case in KL? Or if kena premature, show over after 10 mins?

If you come very fast, say within 10 mins, then see your personal rapport with the ger. Normally, if you talk nicely, can go again. But one thing, bring along yr own CD in a wallet. A lot of places, the gers are only given one CD, so may be beyond their control to give you 2nd shot :o

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 08:53 AM
School holiday leh, u believe he VIP ah..... Dun lah so gullible bro....:D

aiya...me kena...TNS

CibLover
17-11-2005, 10:15 AM
KNN...I'm the last one, leh...

Ehh, bro Shiok1968, has to go office at 7 in the morning just to beat me to the FR, ah?...kekeke..

Anyway, here's mine.

Once I've posted that my quota this week is to Sky River, within 2 minutes, my phone indicated an sms. Have a look, hehehe....guess who? ...Bro KLKool..wah lan, eh.....definitely No. 2 fucker, leh...day before hantam Klang, now speak abt Sky River....didi wake up, liao...must tabik, lah...

Anyway, met at Coffee Bean, KL Plaza around 4pm. Sat around oggling at beauties while waiting for bro Shiok and bro Strukkies (HC virgin, leh!!...kekeke) Nvm, all bros welcome.

So, after witnessing the accident and Bollywood fight, walked to Sky River. After collecting our tags, went straight to the dining area. So, didn't actually use the other spa facilities...hehehe. A few minutes, OKT brought us to the parade and in came around 12 sweet, sweet PRCs.

As bro Strukkies is the 'virgin", let him choose first. He likes that tall, tall one. Next bro Shiok then my turn and lastly bro KLKool. Have to let him be the last one, lahh...If not sure his radar stronger one!...:D

So, straight to the room. She brought her things over and we TCSS a while and proceeded to the shower. She sure has some fair, fair smooth skin. Wiping ourselves, the action begins..

Name : Yang Yang (from Hunan)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (36 D cup, leh...small, small light brownish nipples)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (around 5 minutes with the slurp, slurp sound...hehe)
Fj : 7/10 (not just moan...more like screaming.)
Rtf : OK, but need to try other stocks first . She's going back in 9 days.
Damage : RM218

Went out, and kena fcuk by other bros...cause I'm the last one out...Not long, lah....just utilise the full time limit, mah....hehehe....play chess inside, loh.

Overall, should be returning.

TheSting
17-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey dudes!
nice FRs!
I'm just wondering.... how are the facilities there like?
Wouldn't mind soaking in the hot pools or using steam rooms if they've got decent ones.

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 11:15 AM
aiya...me kena...TNSBro just noticed that you are still in never never land. Just upped you so that you can come to the land of the giving.:D

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Bro just noticed that you are still in never never land. Just upped you so that you can come to the land of the giving.:D

y? but thnx... really dont undstnd..i think this 1 must sit down & talk ;)

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 12:21 PM
y? but thnx... really dont undstnd..i think this 1 must sit down & talk ;)Aiyah. very simple. Look at your right hand side. You will see reputation points. Before you reach 15 pts, you will have 0 power. Only after you reach 15 pts, you will get 1 power. This is to allow you to thank those bros who have contributed to this forum. Just now I noticed that you were only at 13 pts so after I have upped you, you have 16 pts and that puts you in the land of giving. Dun forget to return the favour.:p

CibLover
17-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey dudes!
nice FRs!
Wouldn't mind soaking in the hot pools or using steam rooms if they've got decent ones.

Well, bro...

Can't give you details. Cause we didn't bother..hehe..
But anyway, the facility is quite small. The pool is small and the steam room (if the have one) would not be able to accomodate a lot of people.

If you just wanna relax and use facilities, then go to those at HLA, and the Citibank building.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey dudes!
nice FRs!

Bro...the only steam room we use is the one between the gers legs leh.... seriously, just go there for the fucks, I have never used their facilities :D

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Aiyah. very simple. Look at your right hand side. You will see reputation points. Before you reach 15 pts, you will have 0 power. Only after you reach 15 pts, you will get 1 power. This is to allow you to thank those bros who have contributed to this forum. Just now I noticed that you were only at 13 pts so after I have upped you, you have 16 pts and that puts you in the land of giving. Dun forget to return the favour.:p

oic, say earlier la bro... me quite low mah...so is the up-up thing? did u receive mine already? me not so bother bout it b4 this, too xcited reading the post mah...left out the point system, :o sorry ah bros all.. waitress! 1 bottle on me.

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 05:01 PM
oic, say earlier la bro... me quite low mah...so is the up-up thing? did u receive mine already? me not so bother bout it b4 this, too xcited reading the post mah...left out the point system, :o sorry ah bros all.. waitress! 1 bottle on me.Received with thanks. Now you can go and give appreciation to your fellow bros who contribute. Just remember you can only give once every 24hrs.:cool:

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Received with thanks. Now you can go and give appreciation to your fellow bros who contribute. Just remember you can only give once every 24hrs.:cool:

no pro... r u joining the gathering later?

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 05:31 PM
no pro... r u joining the gathering later?Yup.Leaving office soon and catching a ride to the place. I know you cant make it 2nite so maybe one afternoon we can meet up and recce new places. I ever PM you my hp number. Dun know if you still have it. If not let me know:p

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Yup.Leaving office soon and catching a ride to the place. I know you cant make it 2nite so maybe one afternoon we can meet up and recce new places. I ever PM you my hp number. Dun know if you still have it. If not let me know:p

great...i like it in the afternoon, 'si hum' stil fresh mah... no, i think u didnt/i deleted the pm... can sms me again,tq... enjoy`

maiteejoe
18-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Thanx all bros for FRs. Have not gone to Skyriver for over 2 years. Last time there didn't recall so many PRCs...mainly local chinese and an odd malay WL. All I can remember is that I wasn't disappointed.

Will be there next week to check it out...23-25th...maybe see some of you there!

maiteejoe
18-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Bros, is tipping RM50 normal? even for very good service? dun spoil market leh!

Why I mention this is when I cheong Jakarta last time, we tip too much and the local friends there say we spoilt market for them.

I usually tip RM20-30, thought that was ok....any other views?

DeKuip
18-11-2005, 09:48 AM

Why I mention this is when I cheong Jakarta last time, we tip too much and the local friends there say we spoilt market for them.

Bro,

I think tip is up to u how much u give loh... as for bro KLKOOL RM50 is his trade mark. Personly i do support ur RM20-30 tip, the WL's are more than happy with ur tips. :D

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 10:43 AM

Bro, this is my style, If I am happy with the girls service, then my standard tip is RM50. Nothing to spoil market about. They are doing this for the money. If they know that they got bonus if they please you, then they try harder for everyone. All one big cirlcle leh:cool:

BTW, I only do this in KL. In Klang, Penang, I tip only about RM20... kekeke dun spoil market there. But KL, RM50 isn quite standard among all my colleagues, buisness associates. If you wanna go and call up the ger again (RTF), better that they remeber u as good tipper; if not, ok not to tip also :)

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Bro,

I think tip is up to u how much u give loh... as for bro KLKOOL RM50 is his trade mark. Personly i do support ur RM20-30 tip, the WL's are more than happy with ur tips. :D

Wah liau, u not happy the way I tip meh... Just becos I tip u only RM 10 for service.... no RTF :D

DRYDUST
18-11-2005, 04:46 PM
y u all worrying bout this tipping things... last time the WL tipped me for my service wat... so do provide good service :p 4 the WL then maybe they wil tip u also... they seldom get service mah.. alwayz give only :p

KLKOOL
07-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Reposted from other thread on behalf of Romanspa....
Sorry for the late replies...

3 CHEERS TO BRO KLKOOL!!!!!!!!!
1 CHEER to Bro DeKuip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With very precise instructions.. i had a really sextified trip!!!!!!!!!!!

hee

First Day @ KL --> SkyRiver in KL (please refer to the thread for actual location and pricing)

Without KLKOOL's help, will not be able to get in..they are worried about spotchecks that day and ask me for the captain's name...

went inside.. cold pool down.. hot pool (rating 6/10.. in comparison with Romanspa in JB..Singapore's too small.. haha)
went further in to start the fun.. was led into a room by Captain V..
then a "model" show begun.. haha... romanspa SHOULD implement this.. the girls parade in front of you... that day we were lucky and there's so many to choose from.. immediately eye on a hubei babe called candy.. SYT!!! with big round eyes... slurp....

give a detailed summary in point form..

Food - 6/10
Hot Pool - 6/10
Decor - 6/10
Girls Availability - 8/10

Candy, Age 20
Hubei
Height 148
Figure 32A+ 25 30
SYT Look

BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : Several positions and when she has her high.. she look so pretty with her big watery eyes memerising u... 9.5/10!

Really enjoyed the session! thanks KLKOOL!

Second Day @ KL --> Spa De Palace

... to update again...
more to come.. KL Cheong as well.... hehehe

devil1158
16-12-2005, 09:58 PM
My first kl spa experience makes my blood boil....

when down to the place today mamage to find the place only after walking in circle for abt 1hr+.. got mix up with lot 10 back n bintang shopping back blur me :o

when i reach the sweating like hell.. was so happy can enjoy the place..
here comes the best part the guy there ask if i am member. i say no den he say the place for members only * pengs*:mad:
i was pissed off sia n walk off..

really need membership den can use the lace ah???

anyway the place has just join my black listed place...

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 12:43 AM
My first kl spa experience makes my blood boil....

when down to the place today mamage to find the place only after walking in circle for abt 1hr+.. got mix up with lot 10 back n bintang shopping back blur me :o

when i reach the sweating like hell.. was so happy can enjoy the place..
here comes the best part the guy there ask if i am member. i say no den he say the place for members only * pengs*:mad:
i was pissed off sia n walk off..

really need membership den can use the lace ah???

anyway the place has just join my black listed place...

Hahaha... bro... please call me lah when u come/... In KL now... a lot of MIB / AV raids.. so they are being careful while admitting strangers... Bro Speed280 wuz there last night and so were we... I just need to give you a reference and the Captain's name and you wun have any problem... bro Romanspa also have the same problem... hehehe

fong
17-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Hahaha... bro... please call me lah when u come/... In KL now... a lot of MIB / AV raids.. so they are being careful while admitting strangers... Bro Speed280 wuz there last night and so were we... I just need to give you a reference and the Captain's name and you wun have any problem... bro Romanspa also have the same problem... hehehe

:D bro mind to giv me the reference also?

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 10:55 AM
:D bro mind to giv me the reference also?

Eh... u dun need lah. U can go in mah.. only 4 ppl who got trouble going in.

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Wah,

Didn't know that they are so careful now. Bro devil1158, sorry to hear of your experience. As bro KLK said, they are more cautious nowadays. Anyway, don't write off this place just because of your one bad experience. I'm sure a few brothers here will testify that actually this is a very good place to find "quality" PRCs.

So, maybe next time you can contact us when you wanna go. We can tell you how. Psstt....bro KLK sure will wanna join.....kekekeke.

I'm sure you will be satisfied as our bro Romanspa will testify.

Cheers. Happy bonking.

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 11:46 AM
I can soft this problem in the future....

I use my company high quality printer to print our bro's KLKOOL and CibLover's face on a tag.

I'm sure after u show this tag of our bro's KLKOOL and CibLover face printed on it, u will treated like KING's fren. :D

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Eh...KNN,

You make people suspect me as another OKT, leh. then, sure receive a lot of flak from other samsters here who don't know me.

Then, I'm sure to pimp your "backside", liao....kekeke.

To set the record straight, I am NOT an OKT.

fong
17-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Eh... u dun need lah. U can go in mah.. only 4 ppl who got trouble going in.

:p nolah just need to know recently got any new gal to recomand to me or not!

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Eh...KNN,

You make people suspect me as another OKT, leh. then, sure receive a lot of flak from other samsters here who don't know me.

Then, I'm sure to pimp your "backside", liao....kekeke.

To set the record straight, I am NOT an OKT.

What?? Dont think ppls think u are okt leh... rather think u are Platinum Membership Holder of all KL cheong places leh..

So i think all the OKT's in KL regconize u and KLKOOL sure they dont dare to reject ur frens mah... later no business from u and KLKOOL how? :p

CibLover
17-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Aiyah....

No one recognise me, lah. They let me in easily maybe because I got "ham sap" face.....kekekeke. so, don't look like AV/MIB, loh.

Again, to set the record straight, I'm NO OKT and I don't frequent them as regularly as what bro DK (GTM) said.

I'm gonna ask some OKT to pimp your backside, liao....:eek:

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 12:16 PM
ok...

I wanna clarify oso that bro CibLover is not a OKT, better say if bro CibLover dont cheong anymore all the OKT must find another job liao coz they business sure die. :p

See me got 'Yei Hei' anot?

devil1158
17-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Wah,

Didn't know that they are so careful now. Bro devil1158, sorry to hear of your experience. As bro KLK said, they are more cautious nowadays. Anyway, don't write off this place just because of your one bad experience. I'm sure a few brothers here will testify that actually this is a very good place to find "quality" PRCs.

So, maybe next time you can contact us when you wanna go. We can tell you how. Psstt....bro KLK sure will wanna join.....kekekeke.

I'm sure you will be satisfied as our bro Romanspa will testify.

Cheers. Happy bonking.

hahaha ok.. anyway the blacklist thing is personal one hehehe..
so guys pls go n enjoy the place..

think i just save the money that i was going to spend in kl spa for my bangkok trip in jan hehehe :D

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 12:52 PM
:p nolah just need to know recently got any new gal to recomand to me or not!

Only one solution... go more often... hehehe :D

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah... just to clarify... the reason why we got so many lobang is becos the spend as a group... or individually also, we spend a lot, so a lot of Captain / OKT remember us... but we are not OKT ah..

fong
17-12-2005, 02:21 PM
i think u guys canot be called as a okt lak but maybe can be erm lets call it pre okt hows tat!:D how tat! hahaha

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 02:43 PM
i think u guys canot be called as a okt lak but maybe can be erm lets call it pre okt hows tat!how tat! hahaha

Eh... okt means earn money from transaction lah... so how to be anything pre, post or whatever okt if we dun earn $$$???? :confused: please use ur big head lah before simply posting stupid thing lah...

fong
17-12-2005, 03:08 PM
aiyo bro joking only mah , yes okt earn $$$ but here u might dun earn any of $$$ but we all did earn 1 thing here! friendship & happinest
hope all bro keep this spirit of brotherhood n cheonging here hehehehe!!!

KLKOOL
18-12-2005, 12:01 AM
aiyo bro joking only mah , yes okt earn $$$ but here u might dun earn any of $$$ but we all did earn 1 thing here! friendship & happinest
hope all bro keep this spirit of brotherhood n cheonging here hehehehe!!!

I know u joking lah.... hehehe.... no earning anything, just personal enjoyment.

funkydidi
18-12-2005, 05:14 AM
Anyone going to Skyriver next time, call me together...I am first timer...little nervous :o

DeKuip
18-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Anyone going to Skyriver next time, call me together...I am first timer...little nervous :o

Bro, i suggest u PM bro KL Top 1001 Fucker bro KLKOOL ur mobile... Inside 24 hours he will sms coz he will cheong everyday. :D

KLKOOL
18-12-2005, 11:40 AM

Bro... PM me ur mobile, then we can meet up for teh tarik first... our normal gathering leh heheh, then you will be less nervous.:cool:

fong
18-12-2005, 12:03 PM
I know u joking lah.... hehehe.... no earning anything, just personal enjoyment.

bro i heard tat there is some new stock ariving izzit true?
had u try liou mah!
:D

k3nnyx
18-12-2005, 12:58 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Skyriver last night and it was quite busy but the dude at the counter didnt seem hesitant about letting us in.. I was thinking if he asks me for the captains name means have to move on to Spa de Palace cause i dont know the captains name.. :D

So we went in.. 4 of us, sit down, talk cock sing song for awhile.. and finally decided to go and have a look.. From the parade, there was around 9 - 10 girls.. all very beautiful although a majority had facial moles/dot(s).

Not a problem for some, but a problem for me.. :)

The girl i took thankfully had none of that.. hehehe

Name: Wen Wen
From: Hunan or something that sounds relatively similar..
Licking: 6.5
BBBJ: 6 <-- too short..
AR: 4 <-- even shorter
FJ: 9 <--- Her hole was so tight i cannot believe it.. it made up for her short bbbj/ar.. was just amazing i cannot hold it very long..

But overall, a very nice and chatty girl.. sit down and tried to vaguely navigate my way thru a conversation with my lousy mandarin..

Now i must make it a point to remember the captains name.. hehe

Hope this was helpful! Must try to get my other 3 fellow cheong-buddies to write their FR's too.. but they're abit apprehensive.. hahaha

PS: how do i up somebody's points and when should i up somebody's points?

Thanks a bunch again

KLKOOL
18-12-2005, 03:24 PM
I had the pleasure of visiting Skyriver last night and it was quite busy but the dude at the counter didnt seem hesitant about letting us in.. I was thinking if he asks me for the captains name means have to move on to Spa de Palace cause i dont know the captains name.. :D

So we went in.. 4 of us, sit down, talk cock sing song for awhile.. and finally decided to go and have a look.. From the parade, there was around 9 - 10 girls.. all very beautiful although a majority had facial moles/dot(s).

Not a problem for some, but a problem for me..

The girl i took thankfully had none of that.. hehehe

Name: Wen Wen
From: Hunan or something that sounds relatively similar..
Licking: 6.5
BBBJ: 6 <-- too short..
AR: 4 <-- even shorter
FJ: 9 <--- Her hole was so tight i cannot believe it.. it made up for her short bbbj/ar.. was just amazing i cannot hold it very long..

But overall, a very nice and chatty girl.. sit down and tried to vaguely navigate my way thru a conversation with my lousy mandarin..

Now i must make it a point to remember the captains name.. hehe

Hope this was helpful! Must try to get my other 3 fellow cheong-buddies to write their FR's too.. but they're abit apprehensive.. hahaha

PS: how do i up somebody's points and when should i up somebody's points?

Thanks a bunch again

Good FR bro... :) The upping of point is entirely up to you. How to do it is that next to someones post, there is a scale. Click on the scale, a window will pop up asking u to approve or disapprove a post. Approve adds points... disapprove minus points; additions or minus will be according to your power, which u get 1 for every year u r a member of SBF. U can only up 1 person in 24 hrs, and cannot up the same person more than once within a period of time. Cheers and enjoy cheonging. BTW, why not try to attend our next gathering...

k3nnyx
18-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

I cant seem to find the scale you mentioned which i can use to up points for people?

Can be more specific as to its location?

Thanks.. and apologize for the inconvenience.

KLKOOL
18-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

I cant seem to find the scale you mentioned which i can use to up points for people?

Can be more specific as to its location?

Thanks.. and apologize for the inconvenience.

Bro, look for this sign...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/KLKOOL/ForumPtAdd.jpg

k3nnyx
18-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Ahh... thank you for that..

Now i know how and i just upped your points with my lone power point for that help. :)

Thanks a bunch

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Ahh... thank you for that..

Now i know how and i just upped your points with my lone power point for that help. :)

Thanks a bunch

Haha...no worries bro :) Anytime u need any help with stuff, just post of PM us. Happy Bonking

gigantic_tk
19-12-2005, 01:46 AM

Sky River Health Spa
C1-C7, Block C, Ground Floor,
Kuala Lumpur Plaza Shopping Complex (Rear Entrance),
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-2148 8118
Fax: 03-2145 9873
http://www.malaysiayellowpages.net/sky/

fong
19-12-2005, 10:08 AM
any bro wanna cheong tonite i think i m going to skyriver tonite to cheak out the stock! any 1 wana joint me?:D

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Wished I knew of this place when I was in KL 2 months back....
sighhzzz...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 11:01 AM
any bro wanna cheong tonite i think i m going to skyriver tonite to cheak out the stock! any 1 wana joint me?:D

Wah... ur horniness level also so high ah.... :)

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Wished I knew of this place when I was in KL 2 months back....
sighhzzz...

Hehe, bro.. no worries leh, now u know. Next time u come to KL, hope we can meet up wif u. Until then, Happy Bonking :D

Optimus_Prime
19-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Hehe, bro.. no worries leh, now u know. Next time u come to KL, hope we can meet up wif u. Until then, Happy Bonking :D
That's a 10-4 !!

always interested to meet up with you and the others like TD, DeKuip, Boinker, NightDevil, Katoey and Shiok1968 etc....

In S'pore... can give me a beep too...

fong
19-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Wah... ur horniness level also so high ah.... :)

aiya 1 week 1 times only mah! not like u 1 days 3 times sup sup water:D
i only littel potato among the bro here only hahaha!

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 02:00 PM

Tomorrow lah... since one of our SG bro coming to KL tcan go together... ok :)

DeKuip
19-12-2005, 02:31 PM
That's a 10-4 !!

always interested to meet up with you and the others like TD, DeKuip, Boinker, NightDevil, Katoey and Shiok1968 etc....

Sure bro OP,

Even u come here not for cheong oso can let us know... TCSC together with other bro's can have lots of fun too.

U are most welcome. :D

DeKuip
19-12-2005, 02:35 PM

wah bro KLKOOL...

Ur mood today is cool woh... like that oso never kena fuck kah?? kekeke... :p

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 03:11 PM
wah bro KLKOOL...

Ur mood today is cool woh... like that oso never kena fuck kah?? kekeke... :p

Give up on him lah... think he too free nowadays...

fong
19-12-2005, 03:41 PM
walau bro dekuip u wan me to kena fuck meh? our bro kool always cool 1 every days 3 times still hot meh? think todays must been to some n hav some good fuck liou tat y neber fuck me here! so bro kool we cheong tomolo loh ok!:D

CibLover
19-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Hmm...

Happening, huh? Been out of action for a few days but bros bery, bery active.

Seems like Bro fong is quite "hot under", huh? That's the spirit.
So, when the next TCSC? Wanna attend...least I out-dated, liao.

Cheers.

Night Devil
19-12-2005, 03:58 PM
That's a 10-4 !!

brother OP.. i will very happy to see your OPTIMUS's HIT LIST in KL SPA..:D
you should come here to have more different experience compare with HC in Singapore..

fong
19-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Hmm...

Happening, huh? Been out of action for a few days but bros bery, bery active.

Seems like Bro fong is quite "hot under", huh? That's the spirit.
So, when the next TCSC? Wanna attend...least I out-dated, liao.

Cheers.

nolah just wan to hav some action b4 i get busy next week! after this week i hav to work from 9.30am to 10pm n no off days for jan till feb 2006 so hav to cheong enought 1st charge my bett 1st! kikiki:D

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=fong]after this week i hav to work from 9.30am to 10pm n no off days for jan till feb 2006 QUOTE]

Ah sooooo...now I understand... need to clear stock b4 busy period...

DeKuip
19-12-2005, 08:17 PM
walau bro dekuip u wan me to kena fuck meh? our bro kool always cool 1 every days 3 times still hot meh? think todays must been to some n hav some good fuck liou tat y neber fuck me here! so bro kool we cheong tomolo loh ok!:D

Thanks bro Fong,

This 1 i haven't noticed, now i know what to do liao. kekeke...

fong
20-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks bro Fong,

This 1 i haven't noticed, now i know what to do liao. kekeke...

hav notice this for very long time liou! hahaha!

Optimus_Prime
20-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Even u come here not for cheong oso can let us know... TCSC together with other bro's can have lots of fun too.
brother OP.. i will very happy to see your OPTIMUS's HIT LIST in KL SPA..
you should come here to have more different experience compare with HC in Singapore..
Thanks for the invite... will def pop by... but think earliest will also be after CNY !! unless something happen in the next 3-4 days ...heheh...

Xiao Di will be delighted to meet u guys too if u come down to Sillypore...heheh...:p

KLKOOL
20-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Xiao Di will be delighted to meet u guys too if u come down to Sillypore...heheh...:p
Bro... PM me ur mobile... then I will call u when I reach SG.

fong
21-12-2005, 05:04 PM
anyone wanna cheong at skyriver tonite! sms me ok bro kool got my hp num!:D

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 05:40 PM
anyone wanna cheong at skyriver tonite! sms me ok bro kool got my hp num!:D

huh?? Here oso got another msg??!!

ok ok

Call bro CibLover lah!!! He is now unofficial KL No 1002 Fucker... sure he will fuck 1!!

kekeke...

CibLover
21-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Ehh, bro Dk,

Have to bundle you up and send you somewhere, liao. Somewhere where it's dark and some big, ugly fat lard looks at your ass.. and licking their lips....hahahaha.

KNN you, lah.....kekekekeke.

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Ehh, bro Dk,

Have to bundle you up and send you somewhere, liao. Somewhere where it's dark and some big, ugly fat lard looks at your ass.. and licking their lips....hahahaha.

KNN you, lah.....kekekekeke.

Wah, me so good to u still wanna fuck me arr?

I know tonite u are busy, so dont worry lah.... Bro Ndaska will go with him. :D

k3nnyx
21-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Was at Skyriver last night and it was amazingly full..

SO amazingly full that the lounge area had no empty tables for us to use and even the couches were full.

It was already 12.30pm when we walked in..

WOW.. Plus the captain that we've seen the past 2 times was on leave yesterday.. resting it seems.. :)

So we went off to the health spa in the HSBC office building.. I think its Wisma Genesis...

Never knew Skyriver to be so full.. amazing..

Bro KLKOOL: When would that next gathering be? Sure wouldnt mind coming along..

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Bro CibLover,

Since we wont meet again in 2005 i wish u in advance a very special Christmas and a wonderfull Newyear.

Enjoy ur trip and dont forget buy us souvenirs arr! :D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Bro KLKOOL: When would that next gathering be? Sure wouldnt mind coming along..

Every week we meet up one. The next biggie is in January... Check out the combines KL Gathering thread. PM me you handphone and I will SMS u when we meet up. Cheers :D

k3nnyx
22-12-2005, 12:57 AM
Every week we meet up one. The next biggie is in January... Check out the combines KL Gathering thread. PM me you handphone and I will SMS u when we meet up. Cheers :D

Bro KLKOOL: PM Sent

CibLover
22-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Bro k3nnyx,

Where's the FR of Genesis? Standard there a bit drop now. The "good" gers there are maybe now in S'pore....some headhunters (or cb hunters,...kekeke) tried them and bring them there, I guess.

Ohh.....somebody was complaining during the last TCSC that newbies after "graduating" to the land of the giving; doesn't wanna up anyone. Bro k3nnyx, what say you?

Cheers.

ndaska
22-12-2005, 10:02 AM
As plan, meet up with Bro.Fong and proceed to skyriver..Unfortunately, my close cheongster buddy being refused entering as he is malay and they cant take in muslim.KNN!They even point up there is a notice right at the above corner of the glass door inside. Who to hell notice it!:eek: Moreover , the last trip is ok but this time not possible..no choice have to farewell with fong as he prefer skyriver and have smtg on right after that.

Next we proceed to other place in Bkt Bintang, and later received a sms from my buddy contact and proceed to Jalan Alor, after 'Chew Keng" , my malay friend took YTF and i took Vietnam popiah as would like to see whether i have GFE as mentioned by TD as well as Dekuip..following will be my comments : -

Name : Cathy smtg..(no.23)
Looks : 6.5/10 ( Average look)
Boobs : 7/10( 34C and a bit saggy)
Ass : - ( No comments as not my favour)
Bj : 6/10(BBBJ. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 8/10(accomadating. Allowed any positions)
GFE : 8/10 ( No rush. lay beside u & chat after action but no popiah offer..ka ka)
Damage : 158 plus 10 tips .

meantime, my friend feedback on YTF as follow : -

Name : Zoey
Looks : 7/10 ( SYT look)
Boobs : 6/10( a bit small)
Ass : 7/10( Round and good for doggy)
Bj : 8/10( great experience, lick ur Ass hole diff position)
Fj : 8/10(accomadating and Swing like cow girl)
GFE : 6/10 ( Normal )
Damage : 168 .

Now waiting for Fong posting on his skyriver outing..:D

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 10:09 AM
bro ndaska,

So u did or u din went to the place i sms to u yesterday?

ndaska
22-12-2005, 10:17 AM
bro ndaska,

So u did or u din went to the place i sms to u yesterday?

no bro, my friend hesitate to that area as he live somewhere there..
remember the quote " u dont eat n shit at the same place"..ka ka..

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 10:21 AM
no bro, my friend hesitate to that area as he live somewhere there..
remember the quote " u dont eat n shit at the same place"..ka ka..

I just wondering... ok, nice FR. I have oredi up u, now to other bro's to do the same.

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Ohh.....somebody was complaining during the last TCSC that newbies after "graduating" to the land of the giving; doesn't wanna up anyone. Bro k3nnyx, what say you?

Cheers.

I sense oso they are like numbers collectors... after show up once get all the contacts from us and went back to the dark forest... u wont see or heard from them again but sometimes still sms me for new contacts.

I will be more carefull from now on.

ndaska
22-12-2005, 10:26 AM
I just wondering... ok, nice FR. I have oredi up u, now to other bro's to do the same.

fyi, i went to a hotel spa as recommend by my malay buddy friend...anyway thanks again for ur pt and look forward for the action together..;)

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 10:46 AM
fyi, i went to a hotel spa as recommend by my malay buddy friend...anyway thanks again for ur pt and look forward for the action together..;)

Which hotel spa did you go to? Its ok to disclose hotel spa's just not telephone numbers and OKT, FL's etc...need to be sensitive...

Sorry about the Skyriver experience... cos now got lots of big wind blowing... if Malay get caught in Spa... the problem is also wif the owner/operator cos they allow them into non-halal place...

Good FR...keep it up :)

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 10:49 AM
I sense oso they are like numbers collectors... after show up once get all the contacts from us and went back to the dark forest... u wont see or heard from them again but sometimes still sms me for new contacts.

I will be more carefull from now on.

Yes... I think all Bros should look at this... The seniors give points to allow the newbies to graduate, but get nothing in return... not that we expect anything... just leave a hollow feeling. If someone up you... you should at least up him back when u can... If someone give you a contact, you should post an FR, or if not to your taste, let the brother know. Just more 2 sen from me :cool:

ndaska
22-12-2005, 10:50 AM
sure tailo klkoo,it is actually Imperial Hotel Spa.

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 10:53 AM
sure tailo klkoo,it is actually Imperial Hotel Spa.

hahaha... I am sure bro TD have a lot to ask you... we have been passing the place everytime and everytime TD wonder.... what is there... Now u have finally answered our question....

ndaska
22-12-2005, 10:59 AM
hahaha... I am sure bro TD have a lot to ask you... we have been passing the place everytime and everytime TD wonder.... what is there... Now u have finally answered our question....

No prob bro, can sms or pm me if u need the details..;)

CibLover
22-12-2005, 11:46 AM
No prob bro, can sms or pm me if u need the details..;)

That's the spirit, bro ndaska,

Will up u later today. Still recovering....kekeke. hope to meet you during the next TCSS or TCSC.

Cheers.

ndaska
22-12-2005, 11:52 AM
That's the spirit, bro ndaska,

Will up u later today. Still recovering....kekeke. hope to meet you during the next TCSS or TCSC.

Cheers.

thanks bro, also looking forward to meet u in the TCSS or TCSC as heard lot and see ur fr ..:p

fong
22-12-2005, 12:27 PM
well bro here is my fr
actually got meet up wit bro ndaska but too bad it only non halal( i think u all know wat i mean) the okt tell me tat if got checking thoose malay or indian will kena raid but not chinese to protect the custermer so they hav to say sorry loh!

while when in skyriver n got sms bro kool but u know b4 bro ool reply me i nearly faint coz in fornt me go 12 new gal they just arive last few days a lot of then r very big breast!!!! :eek: wtf man damm chio dunno how to chose bro kool teach choose from their look!!! then manage to get 1 she tell me tat she only 19 from hainan island china her name is long ping no 350 walau her face damm beautyful man!!!! till now still cannot forget her face! well we start wit some chit chat loh then after take bath mah hai she suck my nipple like baby suking milk n her hand is frigering my cock n ass hole damm shiok after finish suking milk she proseed to suck my cock i tell u wat i nearly came in second after she suck, she really giv me a very gooooooooooood suck on my ball n cock till het throat can feel tat my cock is in there!
after tat she ask me m i ready for fuck n i said yes, but tell er tat was very tired ask her to fuck me 1st, only enter half of my cock she already moan very loud bcoz her pussy very very tight i also cannot tahan!!!!!!
after few position finish her with misionery b4 i came she already came 1st can feel tat coz a lot of water coming out from her pussy till my cock n the matters r wet! walau this gal really cum n make me go crazy she almost scratch my back wit her finger nail when she come keep asking me to fuck her harder n faster! lucky never scratch by her or else dunno how to explain to my wife! while she is still fresh here bro pls go n fuch her b4 her hole get bigger n bigger! kikiki

name; long ping
no; 350
age; 19
look; 8/10
bbbj; 8/10
ar; 7/10
fj; 9/10
will be back to fuck her again when i feel horny!
fully recomended!

CibLover
22-12-2005, 12:40 PM
thanks bro, also looking forward to meet u in the TCSS or TCSC as heard lot and see ur fr ..:p

Bro,

DON'T believe a word that they say abt me....especially those coming from bro Dekuip. All hearsay, not true or just added lots of salt, sugar,vinegar and whatever......:D

Cheers.

Optimus_Prime
22-12-2005, 01:00 PM
.....nearly faint coz in fornt me go 12 new gal they just arive last few days a lot of then r very big breast!!!!.....only 19 from hainan island china her name is long ping.....het throat can feel tat my cock is in there!
......her pussy very very tight .......a lot of water coming out from her pussy till my cock n the matters r wet!
My nose is bleeding now... wish there was such at joint in boring old Singapore....

fong
22-12-2005, 01:36 PM
My nose is bleeding now... wish there was such at joint in boring old Singapore....

well u can come to kl n try it !:D maybe u can purpose to the boss ask them to open franchise in singapore!kikiki

ndaska
22-12-2005, 01:45 PM
name; long ping
no; 350
age; 19
look; 8/10
bbbj; 8/10
ar; 7/10
fj; 9/10
will be back to fuck her again when i feel horny!
fully recomended!

Bro, now i know why u want to stay in Skyriver...keep the faith and lets arrange next visit with only non-halal bro..kaka...

your fr will bring more visitor to skydriver for sure....:p

fong
22-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Bro, now i know why u want to stay in Skyriver...keep the faith and lets arrange next visit with only non-halal bro..kaka...

your fr will bring more visitor to skydriver for sure....:p

sorry bout ur fren any ways skyriver is a non halal shop! but i rally like there aspecially at nite time not very crowded n also miss 1 thing the gal allowed fingering too so i quite like there lah gal there always fresh n clean!:D
if u feel u wanna go there again u can call me for arrange!

ndaska
22-12-2005, 02:07 PM
sorry bout ur fren any ways skyriver is a non halal shop! but i rally like there aspecially at nite time not very crowded n also miss 1 thing the gal allowed fingering too so i quite like there lah gal there always fresh n clean!:D
if u feel u wanna go there again u can call me for arrange!

sure will make appt with u 1st bro!! :D

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Ehhh... Next Gathering on Next Thursday... control until then can arrr?? Or need to go there sooner... Must be year end mood... evryone extremely horny :D

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Ehhh... Next Gathering on Next Thursday... control until then can arrr?? Or need to go there sooner... Must be year end mood... evryone extremely horny :D

Everyone extremely horny then can u imagine how our bro TD horny level become?? I think he reach 2 days no fuck he will die loh. kekeke...

No doubt tonite we will see his golden cock again. kekeke....

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 03:25 PM
No doubt tonite we will see his golden cock again. kekeke....
... and your too :) hope i don't get blind :rolleyes:

fong
22-12-2005, 03:36 PM
i think it becoz now is end of the years liou so like bro dekuip said need to clear their sperm buget of this years mah then next years new sperm buget coming! if not clear it later eat yee sang vomit sperm sure shock a lot ppl 1 hahaha!:D

fong
22-12-2005, 03:41 PM

then next gathering we all go cheong together oh!:D

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 03:47 PM
then next gathering we all go cheong together oh!:D

Everyone u forget to call oso nvm.... but dont forget call bro CibLover okay! :D

CibLover
22-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Everyone u forget to call oso nvm.... but dont forget call bro CibLover okay! :D

Bro, gathering next week...how to make it?
Call bro TD, lah....he cannot fast for one month, one. Two days also cannot, liao....hehehe.

I'm taking leave from now till next year.

fong
22-12-2005, 04:16 PM
bro dekuip sure wont forget to call him coz now he is taking leave til next years so i think he will hav time to fuck til end of the years:D any ways bro cib mind to pm me ur contact!:D

CibLover
22-12-2005, 04:22 PM
bro fong,

go to the yahoo site for bro Dekuip. There's a database there. Not convenient to post here, lah.

Cheers. Signing off for now.

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 04:30 PM
bro fong,

go to the yahoo site for bro Dekuip. There's a database there. Not convenient to post here, lah.

Cheers. Signing off for now.

Dont wanna give say dunwam loh.. kekeke

Fong.... U die die must call bro CibLover to cheong at least once in ur life time coz after he become KL No 1001 he wont give a fuck to cheong with others loh. kekeke...

fong
23-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Dont wanna give say dunwam loh.. kekeke

Fong.... U die die must call bro CibLover to cheong at least once in ur life time coz after he become KL No 1001 he wont give a fuck to cheong with others loh. kekeke...

will try to contact him when i wanna go to cheong again next week!:D

Brother...Bob
29-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Brother...KLKOOL,

After browsing through the KL sites, seem like SkyRiver sound more interest than SDP HC, In this Up-North Mission, we have planned to shift target to this HC instead.... Coming 07 Jan 2006.

Bro...Please advise. Do we need to mention any recommendator to gain entry to SkyRiver ? or Captain name ? and we will be going on a saturday nite, is the place packed with ppl?

i promise after the session, i will consolidate all FRs from my Kakis and post it here......

Of course, thanks you and all KL brother here for directions and your FRs.... unable to up you now, but i'll remember all of you when i have the power in future.

Thanks & Happy New Year 2006.

Brother...Bob (from Down-South):cool:

DeKuip
29-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Brother Bob,

I think bro KLKOOL agree with me that u better mention bro CibLover (real name) with this HC to gain entry... bro CibLover is a well know member of Sky River. :D

k3nnyx
29-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Bro k3nnyx,

Where's the FR of Genesis? Standard there a bit drop now. The "good" gers there are maybe now in S'pore....some headhunters (or cb hunters,...kekeke) tried them and bring them there, I guess.

Cheers.

Bro CibLover.

Sorry about the quietness on my part.. recently started a new job, office also no internet, come home also damn late.. Just havent been into the forum for quite awhile so i never read any threads so got no chance to up anyone but within the next 2 - 3 weeks after new year, when stabilize, i sure up until cannot up.

You have my word..

Genesis.. the captain was a friend of one of my friend so he arrange for us and the girl came from elsewhere and we used a hotel room there...

This is my feedback from a friend.

Im not sure aobut the details or specifics but i always always cheong with him and i can honestly say, ive never seen him so happy and he's one guy thats hard to please.

Never has he come out with so much praise for the service and looks of the girl before so i can only take that as being extremely positive.

As to what aspects of it was amazing, when i get the details i will fill in.. :) sorry sorry...

Anyways, was waiting for Bro KLKOOL's sms as i had already PM'ed him my number on your next outing or TCSS session and i will try my best to attend with my friend. :)

Thanks and i apologize again for not upping anyones points even though i can. Just havent had the time to log onto the forum but hehe, if all goes well i hope to be logging in more often to post FR's!

KLKOOL
29-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Bro CibLover.

Genesis.. the captain was a friend of one of my friend so he arrange for us and the girl came from elsewhere and we used a hotel room there...

This is my feedback from a friend.

Im not sure aobut the details or specifics but i always always cheong with him and i can honestly say, ive never seen him so happy and he's one guy thats hard to please.

Never has he come out with so much praise for the service and looks of the girl before so i can only take that as being extremely positive.

As to what aspects of it was amazing, when i get the details i will fill in.. :) sorry sorry...

Anyways, was waiting for Bro KLKOOL's sms as i had already PM'ed him my number on your next outing or TCSS session and i will try my best to attend with my friend. :)

Thanks and i apologize again for not upping anyones points even though i can. Just havent had the time to log onto the forum but hehe, if all goes well i hope to be logging in more often to post FR's!
Wah... u can arrange housecall from Genesis ah? U my fren leh... never been there for a very very long time... how is the quality of the gers there now?

Sorry, have been too busy to arrange gatherings... next one probably somewhere in January...

danielsblee
31-12-2005, 10:45 AM
DANGEROUS !!! we were at SKYRIVER 23rd , 13 prc girl caught while in the the screening. the cop from bukit aman.. since opening 13 years, it's first time!! according to the captain.

KLKOOL
31-12-2005, 12:14 PM
DANGEROUS !!! we were at SKYRIVER 23rd , 13 prc girl caught while in the the screening. the cop from bukit aman.. since opening 13 years, it's first time!! according to the captain.

Hmmm... yeah crack down on PRC's extremely high pn Bukit Aman list now... blady wankers :mad:

dreamchaser
31-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Wah... SkyRiver also kena...

Not a happy year end for cheongsters ler... :(

ukcheong
31-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Hmmm... yeah crack down on PRC's extremely high pn Bukit Aman list now... blady wankers :mad:

aiyah... that one becoz of that ear squat video lar... knn

warmnites
31-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Wah... SkyRiver also kena...

Not a happy year end for cheongsters ler... :(

Aiyah CNY coming if they don't do that
cannot get BIG ANGPOW mah!
Like this all outlets will quickly send some
rep to pass red packet for 'pros'perity
so they can get back to business asap...

fong
01-01-2006, 12:08 PM
is tat mean not safe to cheong at skyriver anymore?
:(

KLKOOL
01-01-2006, 05:55 PM
is tat mean not safe to cheong at skyriver anymore?
Since when is cheong a safe past time? :D u want safe one, do jigsaw puzzle lorr :rolleyes:

fong
01-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Since when is cheong a safe past time? :D u want safe one, do jigsaw puzzle lorr :rolleyes:

walau bro at least we wont being raid mah later kena naik lorry n appear in new paper headline how?

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 10:43 AM
walau bro at least we wont being raid mah later kena naik lorry n appear in new paper headline how?

Hehe... so u become superstar lorr... last night around KLP area... called u but no answer lorr...

CibLover
04-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Ya,loh..bro fong,

say wanna join us to cheong. But didn't pick up call. Haizz..:(

Hooters666
04-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Hi Bros

I am intending to cheong Skyriver or SDP on my business trip next week. I only have one night but it seems that the scene is on "high alert". Any other suggestions? Else I will whack some KL delicacies instead.

CHeers

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Hi Bros

I am intending to cheong Skyriver or SDP on my business trip next week. I only have one night but it seems that the scene is on "high alert". Any other suggestions? Else I will whack some KL delicacies instead.

CHeers

Bro... can just hantam only lah... lightning dun strike same place twice in KL in close succession. Safe to cheong :D Need reinforcements, PM me leh... just to show that I am not asking you to do something I wouldn't. Happy Bonking

warmnites
05-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Bros

CHeers

Bro, if you need room service for viet/cam/indo/cn/th call our new OKT Gigi lor. I met up with her for makan & she no more doing FL so nothing happened for me but she says she now agent ask me to recommend more bros for her. I think is something like MML she has upline to report to & target to meet.... so top 10 fuckers can come to help her out.... hehehehe! Anyway who free wanna meet today at Lauyat for makan/drink? I will be going down there.

DRYDUST
05-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Bro, if you need room service for viet/cam/indo/cn/th call our new OKT Gigi lor. I met up with her for makan & she no more doing FL so nothing happened for me but she says she now agent ask me to recommend more bros for her. I think is something like MML she has upline to report to & target to meet.... so top 10 fuckers can come to help her out.... hehehehe! Anyway who free wanna meet today at Lauyat for makan/drink? I will be going down there.

top 1000 fuckers can help or not? can join for lunch & hi-tea today

warmnites
05-01-2006, 12:14 PM
top 1000 fuckers can help or not? can join for lunch & hi-tea today

no lar dinner maybe be there around 6pm lauyat I miss my fav ying-yong fly rice mah! dekuip ok

fong
05-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Hehe... so u become superstar lorr... last night around KLP area... called u but no answer lorr...
sorry lah bro kool now very busy for shop opening where got time ?
my boss said u can die but cannot sick leh very jialat lah!!!!!!!!

fong
05-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Ya,loh..bro fong,

say wanna join us to cheong. But didn't pick up call. Haizz..:(
walau bro dun like tat lah now i start work at nite shif liou so cannot join mah
my shif is from 5.30pm to 3am leh!
:(

k3nnyx
06-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Just a short FR as we visited Green Elephant the night before but didnt have enough so we headed down to Skyriver the following night.

Not much people as we arrive quite late..

So there were 7 - 8 girls available and there was this girl i saw quite a few times but never had the chance to open mouth and snap her before others take. Once again last night, lost her to someone else. Haihs.

Her name is Yoyo according to captain and shes one of the ang pais there.
Apparently has been there a few times already..

So i settled for a girl.. not sure of her name. Didnt ask.. Was dissapointed at letting Yoyo slip past me once again..

Name: Not sure.
Body: 7.5
Face: 8 <-- if you're into that kinda china doll look.

Service: 1.. Crap. After the shower, i layed down and she asked me if i wanted her to suck. I said of course and she proceeded to suck. After maybe 20 seconds she insisted we get it on.

So overall, was quite a crappy experience.. Nothing fantastic to write home about.. My first dissapointment in Skyriver! heheh..

So anyhow, seeing as dissapointed, headed to Cititel tonight(thursday night)
Refer to cititel thread.. :)

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Wah... bro K3nnyx... dunno how you manage, u must have a lot of pent up sexual energy... I read your FR also tired out... BTW, if u r free tonite, maybe we can meet up for drinks. Cheers

Brother...Bob
09-01-2006, 11:02 AM
All KL Bros....

Thanks for the guidance ........

We have return last night from our KL/Genting Trip, as promise to all the brother here that have given me directions, i am back to post our FRs.

07 Jan @ Skyriver

07 wolves arrived at Skyriver @ abt 1430hrs. Check-in at the counter and proceed to the changing room / hot pool. Condition is quite run down, the pool size is alright but the side wall of the rocky side were quite dirty, i think they must have not wash it for quite number of months. The best part of all..... they let one aunt cleaner/helper handing around in the changing room ????? Waht the F....K ????????

Rating for the pool and changing facilities - 3/10
Suggestion - give a major renovation to this sector to let brother enjoy more. but if your main intention is for Bonking only, No big deal about it.

about 30 minutes, proceed to the main Rest/Relax area. Condition not bad, food is ok. That day, they are servcing Hainan Chinese Rice, we did not try but just took some light snack as we are going to have some action in a while time.

Rating (R/R) - 7/10 Can be better.
Food - SOP 6/10

Action begin....... i approach the Captain for some beauty parade and we were led to a room with a long leather sofa. 07 wolves was introduce to only 07 PRC beauties, that all they have then. Four commandos charged first as they have their individual targets. 03 beauties immediately become rejected goods, they did not pass the QC test. The other 3 brothers were waiting for the immediate FRs from the front liners and went ahead for the tradition ma-sa-gi. Only 07 gals the captian explain is due to ..... TOO EARLIER !!!

Overall 4 FRs

Rating

Face - 7-8/10 PRC have the look.
Age range - 18-21, brother go for young things
Bj - 5/10 with cap
Fj - 4-5/10 (SOP)
CIM - No 1 get it.
AR - No 1 get it.
moan - 1 is Fake, 2 are half dead fish !
GF Feeling - ??? more like your wife..... one of them even pass my brother tissue asking him to remove the condom himself.. wat the f..kin service
Damage - Pure Ma-sa-gi - $70
Special + Facility - $218
Special + Ma-sa-Gi + Facility - $268
RTF - you pay ??? .... next year maybe but no more PRC ! or be more selective !

sorry names are not mention here cos they are not that bad that i need to deprive them of further business or maybe we brothers from down south have higher expectation. After the FRs, the other 3 brothers did not proceed on. For those brother who go for looks, PRC have it but not so in service. Advise : Do not go for too young one if you want better services!

i was the first one to get change and i met up with another captain - Lim who just started his shift. We have a short chat and i try to complain to him about how my brothers felt, he mention that the gals we ordered are mostly too young and we did not ask for recommendation from the previous captain so they are parade them without any bias, if not the gals will file complains for any favourism. But the biggest mistake was.... we came too early as some of the gals have not arrived, the best time is after 5.00pm. Then he recommended some numbers to me. i did not try because we are leaving for our dinning after that.

Number recommended - 908, 808, 611 & specially mentioned 668. All number recommended were not being tested, please do not blame me if the turn out is not to your liking. PM my if you want Captain Lim hp.

Address : Sky River Health Spa
C1-C6 Block C (Restruant Block)
Level P2 KL Plaza 179 Bukit Bintang
55100 KL

How to go ????

From Bukit Bintang (Sungie Wang) across the road is Lot 10, behind the Lot 10 is KL PLaza, you will walk pass planet hollywood then the coffee bean & Tea Leaf outlet i KL Plaza, go to the end back of the building is SKYRIVER, entrance is outside the building face the road, you can also walk outside of the building.

i shall talk about Genting Happening in my next post .... is it better then Skyriver ????? of course !

brother...Bob:cool:

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey bro Bob... heard the quality also dropped as they are only going serious recruitment after CNY... anyway, dun bother wif the facilities, just treat HC in KL as Fark Shop. As for the gers... lookers, but service so so only... but damn... some of the lookers they have, most of us forgive them for their so so service... cheers for your FR.. think service in SDP is better :D

Brother...Bob
09-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

for us, HC is a place not just for f..k but also for relaxing, so with good facilities our mood can be even better. KL is not a place we often come so we have no comments or make any comparison.

We got guidance here and we just return by posting our fair FRs for all brothers here to learn about our expetition, that the way it should be, better than those who ask for this and that but recieve no news or follow up from them. Go or did not go, good or bad, no one know.

Anyway, i have my Genting FRs in another thread ... sorry haven't know how to link it .... any kind bros here please help to link it...ok ....thanks.

Bros KLKOOL.. thank again.

Brother...Bob:cool:

KLKOOL
11-01-2006, 01:48 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

for us, HC is a place not just for f..k but also for relaxing, so with good facilities our mood can be even better. KL is not a place we often come so we have no comments or make any comparison.

We got guidance here and we just return by posting our fair FRs for all brothers here to learn about our expetition, that the way it should be, better than those who ask for this and that but recieve no news or follow up from them. Go or did not go, good or bad, no one know.

Anyway, i have my Genting FRs in another thread ... sorry haven't know how to link it .... any kind bros here please help to link it...ok ....thanks.

Brother...Bob:cool:

Cool bro... unfortunately, the best Spa's in KL for facilities and massage, got no hanky panky one.... or the gers not up to standard. :( Great contribution ...

shiok1968
11-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Brother...Bob:cool:Bro Bob, greatly appreciate the effort to write such a frank FR.

I totally agree with your views. All FRs should written as what it is, whether it's good or bad. I have been to Skyriver a few times and so far, the place and the quality of girls and service has never disappointed me. I would not say wonderful but it was acceptable. Maybe this time round, it's might be due to the fact that CNY is round the corner.

Anyway, will send you my 3 little points when my energy is restored.:D

meninblack
11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
hi guyz,

any1 know whats going on with skyriver..

last week i went there,, its my first time there..i asked the captain for "going into water".. he said nope..

DRYDUST
12-01-2006, 09:33 AM
did u wear your uniform?... sure dont hav lor:D .... bros.. careful, AV is here

CibLover
12-01-2006, 09:59 AM
last week i went there,, its my first time there..i asked the captain for "going into water".. he said nope..

Bro MIB,

With your nick and your virgin post, definitely I wouldn't even let you know of any "water", let alone "go in"!! Also, why start a new thread asking for Armada, Eastin recommendations? Read through the specific threads, lah!..Sianzz...

fong
12-01-2006, 02:20 PM
when to skyriver yesterdays nite wit 4 of my fren inculding a taiwanese bro!
not so busy in there so quite a lot of gal to choose for but for me stil cannot found the gal i wanted to skrew so ask to wait a little more time coz acording to the kepten there is 3 more gal still working inside my fren sianz then also wait together wit me after a while a gal walk out passing by just infront of me :eek: damm cute n tat is it!!!!!! i want her i said loudly in front of my fren!
then cal the kapten n choose her proseed to the room her name is chi chi no 367 age only 19 from china hubei small body size just wat i like!!!!!!
so bro here is my fr from this gal

look 9/10( coz too beautyful liou)
Age range - 19
Bj - 9/10( always look at me when she blow it n i love the look)
Fj - 8/10( this 1 sure gf feeling coz hav try alot of postion wit her)
she got giv me her hp num she still hav 10 days here hope bro can try her out while she is still here!

warmnites
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
her name is chi chi no 367 age only 19
Age range - 19

damage ? eh go phone number why she doing outcall also ke? hehehe!
anyway you me like sama sama type lor! i better go book her before TD I dowan to wipe his armani !
yo bro up you since you so hardworking haha!

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 03:08 PM
when to skyriver yesterdays nite wit 4 of my fren inculding a taiwanese bro!
not so busy in there so quite a lot of gal to choose for but for me stil cannot found the gal i wanted to skrew so ask to wait a little more time coz acording to the kepten there is 3 more gal still working inside my fren sianz then also wait together wit me after a while a gal walk out passing by just infront of me :eek: damm cute n tat is it!!!!!! i want her i said loudly in front of my fren!
then cal the kapten n choose her proseed to the room her name is chi chi no 367 age only 19 from china hubei small body size just wat i like!!!!!!
so bro here is my fr from this gal

Age range - 19
she got giv me her hp num she still hav 10 days here hope bro can try her out while she is still here!

KNN, u give so high rating, u OKT izzitt :p I mention ur name can get better BJ arrr... just kidding bro. Hope we can meet up soon.... since u always so Bee Zee..

meninblack
12-01-2006, 05:05 PM
did u wear your uniform?... sure dont hav lor:D .... bros.. careful, AV is here

err... uniform ? bro..pls clarify more..

fong
16-01-2006, 01:29 PM
her name is chi chi no 367 age only 19
Age range - 19

damage ? eh go phone number why she doing outcall also ke? hehehe!
anyway you me like sama sama type lor! i better go book her before TD I dowan to wipe his armani !
yo bro up you since you so hardworking haha!

bro damage is standard lah rm218 loh she giv me her num n i giv her mine but neber called only she called me sometimes coz boring n chatting only but she tell me last nite she only left 1 week here so ask me to visit her few mores time i think will go again hopes can go wit u too ok or else bro kool will said me always go on comando only!

fong
16-01-2006, 01:32 PM
KNN, u give so high rating, u OKT izzitt :p I mention ur name can get better BJ arrr... just kidding bro. Hope we can meet up soon.... since u always so Bee Zee..

bro i not the okt lah but my taste is something like small body type n wit cutie look maybe big eyes with some cristal look in eyes it make me feel more horny mah i only choose thoose gal around age at 10 to 22 only coz dun wan la kopi ! thoose gal is really good lah! ok! :D

CibLover
16-01-2006, 02:08 PM
....... i only choose thoose gal around age at 10 to 22 only coz dun wan la kopi ! :D

Bro fong,

Don't really get the last sentence!!....MH, girls aged 10 to 22??? U crazy, arh? Age 18 to 22, ok lah. But aged 10, 11, 12??? Geez...something's wrong here, leh....!!

I hope it's only a typo..:confused:

shiok1968
16-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro fong,

Don't really get the last sentence!!....MH, girls aged 10 to 22??? U crazy, arh? Age 18 to 22, ok lah. But aged 10, 11, 12??? Geez...something's wrong here, leh....!!

I hope it's only a typo..:confused:Must be typo error lah bro. Our Bro fong might be sometimes blur like sotong but he is not that desperate.:p

boinker
16-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Must be typo error lah bro. Our Bro fong might be sometimes blur like sotong but he is not that desperate.:p

WL age 10-17 very rare wor maybe LOS got lah. Bro fong really getting more and more kinky day by day..She 11 yrs old only bro u ngam or not? (http://3.photo.xuite.net/3/9/8/b/onigiri/10793/285132.jpg)
Another picture of her. (http://3.photo.xuite.net/3/9/8/b/onigiri/10793/285156.jpg)

LOl.. kidding lah bro FOng

fong
17-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Bro fong,

I hope it's only a typo..:confused:
sorry bro nbot 10 but it 18 ok sorry wrong type!:D

CibLover
17-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Wheew..

Didn't think that you're so kinky nowadays....kekeke.
See ya this Thursday.

Cheers.

fong
18-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Wheew..

Didn't think that you're so kinky nowadays....kekeke.
See ya this Thursday.

Cheers.
not kinky lah but a bit coosy only kikiki!:D

fong
18-01-2006, 02:03 AM
bro will going to visiting to skyriver again next week so if any of bro wanna join pls pm me ok dun said i go on comando again !:D

shiok1968
18-01-2006, 07:25 AM
bro will going to visiting to skyriver again next week so if any of bro wanna join pls pm me ok dun said i go on comando again ! Next week very near to CNY so alot of ang pai will be going back. Since you so choosy, better check stock or else you will not be able to get the one you want.:p

Btw your power up already. Better start to thank those bros that supported you.:cool:

KLKOOL
18-01-2006, 08:16 AM
bro will going to visiting to skyriver again next week so if any of bro wanna join pls pm me ok dun said i go on comando again !:D

When u wanna go, PM me lah, maybe choose alternative target.... :D

CibLover
18-01-2006, 09:24 AM
When u wanna go, PM me lah, maybe choose alternative target....

Aikkss.,

I've heard that someone said wanna fast, leh!! :rolleyes:
Fast for two days, buay tahan liao, arh???.....kekekekke. When wanna go, sms me too, hah!!. :D

shiok1968
18-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Aikkss.,

I've heard that someone said wanna fast, leh!! :rolleyes:
Fast for two days, buay tahan liao, arh???.....kekekekke. When wanna go, sms me too, hah!!. Hahaha......... for Bro KLKOOL standard, it's already a miracle that he can fast for 2 days.

Hate to sound like a parrot but sms me too.:D

fong
19-01-2006, 11:26 AM
sure will sms both of u 1 dun worry i will upped u all point but only can upped 1 bro a days giv me some times to upped u all ok!:D

shiok1968
19-01-2006, 11:54 AM
sure will sms both of u 1 dun worry i will upped u all point but only can upped 1 bro a days giv me some times to upped u all ok!:D
Hahaha............. can imagine you got alot of bros to up. From negative to plus 15 confirm sure got a lot of bros who up you. Enjoy!!!!:D

fong
19-01-2006, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=shiok1968]Hahaha............. can imagine you got alot of bros to up. From negative to plus 15 confirm sure got a lot of bros who up you. Enjoy!!!!:D[/QUO

yalah

THANK YOU TO ALL BRO WHO HAV HELP ME UPPED THE POINT THANK YOU!

fong
24-01-2006, 11:53 PM
bro kool m going to visit sky again u wanna join or is there any big bro here wanna join me need to clear my sperm bf cny leh n also so long never heard from bro ndaska where he had been huh!:D

deek
28-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Been to KL many times on biz trips, but this is the first time I'm writing a malaysian FR, so here goes my un-biased and simple FR:

Went alone to Skyriver on the 26th around 9+ at night. First time there, went to counter, kept my belongings in the safe box, got the key and proceeded to jacuzzi locker are, where I changed into shorts and silky green bath robe.

Place wasn't crowded ... Only 1 or 2 guys in the jacuzzi ... Anyway I skipped the jacuzzi pool and went straight for a 40-min massage by an obasan. The auntie's skills was solid, kneading and "cracking" me from head to toe as well as stepping on my back. Asked me to extend another 40-min session, but I politely declined. Decided to tip her RM10 for the massage.

Refreshed from the massage, I went to makan area for a hot tea, after which was asked if I needed any girls. Little bro said yes, why not, and so I was led to the catwalk area. Only PRC gals available (local gals had all gone back to their hometowns for CNY). Out came 8 gals. Took a careful look and settled for a SYT.

Name: Ah Xia(2) - From Hunan, will be going back on 6th Feb, I think
Height: About 1.6m
Looks: 7/10 pretty, she told me I was her 5th customer that night ... she must be quite popular, considering there weren't many customers that night
Skin: Nice smooth white complexion
Boobs: 32B, handful with relatively big brown nipples
BBBJ - 7/10, quite skilful, nice lick on the balls too ... not like typical turn-off BBBJ where the gal will spit into tissues constantly
FJ - 7/10 with cap, hardworking and accomodating with various positions, moans were just nice and not too exaggerated and fake like 5.1 Dolby Surround effects
CIM - Nope, never asked
AR - Nope, never asked, never like it anyway
GF Feeling - Yes ... not overly talkative but able to engage in lively conversation ... probably she was comfortable with my non-Malaysian Mandarin accent ..
Damage - RM218 (FJ 45-min) + RM68(Massage) + RM10 (tips)
RTF - Will go back if I'm in KL again

Asked her for working hours, she said usually she start in the evening and knock off around 5-6am or earlier if there weren't many customers. Think it's difficult for her to do outcall as they're under close supervision. Bros can try to get her mobile number and maybe book her before/after her working hours. She told me she earns about RM90 for each client in Skyriver.

Overall Skyriver was cosy and clean with decent facilities. Would be better if there had more selection of gals instead of the standard PRCs. Anyway it was very near CNY, so cannot complain about the lack of gals, since some other HCs were already running low on PRCs as well as locals.

shiok1968
28-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi Bro deek

Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. Skyriver is one of the better places to go in terms of service. Been there a few times myself and so far have not been really disappointed.

Just upped you for your effort.

Cheers.

HamSupChai
28-01-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi Bro deek

Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. Skyriver is one of the better places to go in terms of service. Been there a few times myself and so far have not been really disappointed.

Just upped you for your effort.

Cheers.

bro...
has it been renamed as sakura now? i passed by that area last nite at 4 am and didnt see it was open but only saw sakura.

ccl69
29-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi Bros,

I feel excited as i juz joined this SM forum.

My experience in KL. Should hv seen this thread before I go there.

Action begin....... me & my 2 buddy approach the Captain for some beauty parade and we were led to a room with a long leather sofa. we were introduce to only 04 local beauties(1 of them is indian), that all they have then. I moved first as i found my targets. Another bro also cheong after me.

Overall my FR

Rating

Face - 7/10 She is a penang lady.
Age range - 26
Bj - 5/10 with cap
Fj - 4-5/10 (SOP)
CIM - No
AR - No
Damage - $200

KLKOOL
01-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi Bros,

I feel excited as i juz joined this SM forum.

My experience in KL. Should hv seen this thread before I go there.

Action begin....... me & my 2 buddy approach the Captain for some beauty parade and we were led to a room with a long leather sofa. we were introduce to only 04 local beauties(1 of them is indian), that all they have then. I moved first as i found my targets. Another bro also cheong after me.

Overall my FR

Rating

Face - 7/10 She is a penang lady.
Age range - 26
Bj - 5/10 with cap
Fj - 4-5/10 (SOP)
CIM - No
AR - No
Damage - $200

Huh... WTF... this is for SKYRIVER... as far as I know, where got Locals one ???????

KLKOOL
01-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Bro Deek, will up you for your FR later, cheers and thanks for the contribution...

Bro HSC, u now also transform to Sotong arr?? BTW... chor yee (2nd day) where got Chinese HC open lah... some more at 4 am. Sakura is selling Nasi Lemak *real one :)

CibLover
01-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Huh... WTF... this is for SKYRIVER... as far as I know, where got Locals one ???????

Bro,

You suspect, ah? Maybe someone is doing their journalistic "homework", lah...
Posting FR to "share", mah..:rolleyes: See, damage also not right, huh.. Now got discounts already, ah?

KLKOOL
01-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Bro,

You suspect, ah? Maybe someone is doing their journalistic "homework", lah...
Posting FR to "share", mah..:rolleyes:

Maybe lah... but wanna go undercover also must be better at pretending... yet to learn a lot from SG TNP reporters... KNN.:rolleyes:

fong
02-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Maybe lah... but wanna go undercover also must be better at pretending... yet to learn a lot from SG TNP reporters... KNN.:rolleyes:

when u wanna go remenber to post some fr ok kikiki!:D

KLKOOL
03-02-2006, 01:19 AM
when u wanna go remenber to post some fr ok kikiki!:D

Dear Fong... tsk tsk tsk.... u horny ah... wanna read my FR and PCC :D

fong
03-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Dear Fong... tsk tsk tsk.... u horny ah... wanna read my FR and PCC :D

yes please post it!!!!!!!!!

kevzoa
03-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi there Fong... Thanks for the arrangement that day for the prc... anyway will post an fr for all my sammy bro's here... will organize the rest of the girls with you tonite

fong
05-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi there Fong... Thanks for the arrangement that day for the prc... anyway will post an fr for all my sammy bro's here... will organize the rest of the girls with you tonite
tqtq~
all i hope is all bro here to hav some fun nice fcuk in malaysia kl here! dun need to thk me ok ! just call me when u r here again in malaysia!

LeMoN
06-02-2006, 01:51 AM
bro...
has it been renamed as sakura now? i passed by that area last nite at 4 am and didnt see it was open but only saw sakura.

You are at the right place. Sakura is the KTV above it. Juz tell the guys at the entrance that u r going to the spa.

Btw, does anyone know the overnight booking rates at Skyriver?

KLKOOL
06-02-2006, 10:17 AM
You are at the right place. Sakura is the KTV above it. Juz tell the guys at the entrance that u r going to the spa.

Btw, does anyone know the overnight booking rates at Skyriver?

There is no overnight booking for Skyriver.

CibLover
06-02-2006, 10:21 AM

Bro, there is!! Rate is from RM600 from 12am till (I think) 8am. However, my info is three months old. You can actually check with the senior OKT there. However, they will only reveal to the "regulars" there or to those that they are more comfortable with.

shiok1968
06-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Bro, there is!! Rate is from RM600 from 12am till (I think) 8am. However, my info is three months old. You can actually check with the senior OKT there. However, they will only reveal to the "regulars" there or to those that they are more comfortable with.Salute to our YSH. When it comes to SR and SS, you seem to be very informative. Must be very very "regular".:p

KLKOOL
06-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Bro, there is!! Rate is from RM600 from 12am till (I think) 8am. However, my info is three months old. You can actually check with the senior OKT there. However, they will only reveal to the "regulars" there or to those that they are more comfortable with.

Mah Hai.... U never tell me one (Actually... I never bother to ask lorr... cos RM 600 can screw 3 different gers... why want to screw same ger... hehehe) :rolleyes:

CibLover
06-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Salute to our YSH. When it comes to SR and SS, you seem to be very informative. Must be very very "regular".

UR KER HAI!!!
Now, u get the famous quote, liao. Satisfied?? :p
And, I quote from our GTM, before meeting you guys, I very "good" one.!! Never....... :D

shiok1968
06-02-2006, 10:39 AM
UR KER HAI!!!
Now, u get the famous quote, liao. Satisfied??
And, I quote from our GTM, before meeting you guys, I very "good" one.!! Never....... Kekekeke....... that quote from GTM under copyright, dun anyhow use. Wait kenna sue by him.:p

Me salute you also kenna fark. Just stating facts mah!:p

LeMoN
06-02-2006, 11:44 AM

Confirm got 'coz one of the gals there told me last month but I forgot the rate. I dun think is 600RM as bro CIBLover mentioned.

Not comfortable asking the rates from the captains 'coz some might quote u higher and pocket the extra. Kena a case before and the gal told me I paid 100RM more :(

fong
06-02-2006, 11:06 PM
bro i though it rm 1000 for over nite booking tat i ask last time! pls make syre the price if it rm 600 then sure will book the gal tat i like !:cool:

Night Devil
07-02-2006, 03:12 AM
bro i though it rm 1000 for over nite booking tat i ask last time! pls make syre the price if it rm 600 then sure will book the gal tat i like !:cool:

What i heard last time also RM1000, i'm not sure how much now..

anyway, nice to meet you fong in today TCSS. Up you liao to give you a small insurance to become under 15:D

defaybe
08-02-2006, 01:12 AM
hi all SR bro,

SR got any new stock for this week... plan to bring one of my friend to go together...got alot of PRC stock?

i onli been to SDP.. SR not yet, so no idea..

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 12:05 PM
By the request of Bro Defaybe... last night got 11 gers on duty... 8 available, 3 on outcall (was it u bro Lemon ??) the three was quite pretty... all in all, of the 8, I would have said 3 of them I would rate 7, the rest about 6... cheers!!!!

fong
10-02-2006, 01:15 PM
By the request of Bro Defaybe... last night got 11 gers on duty... 8 available, 3 on outcall (was it u bro Lemon ??) the three was quite pretty... all in all, of the 8, I would have said 3 of them I would rate 7, the rest about 6... cheers!!!!

bro so u guys cheong at sky yesterdays nite lah
! mind to post some fr here for me to read?:D

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 01:18 PM
bro so u guys cheong at sky yesterdays nite lah
! mind to post some fr here for me to read?:D

Never cheong lah.... accompany bro KL_Boy only... earlier already cheong SS, how to cheong somemore :confused:

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 01:22 PM
BTW, 2 of the 3 gers that went on outcall look very cute... dunno whether or not still working there... must recce leh... hehehe

defaybe
14-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Went to SR. Bonked 1 PRC from northern.

Looks - 8 /10 (depends la)
Body - 8/10 (overall just right for me :)
Breasts - 8/10 (abit fake)
BBBJ - 9/10 (for me, she is really good)
FJ - 7.5/10

LeMoN
14-02-2006, 11:58 AM

Juz came back to Sin fr KL ... no la, I did not do any outcall 'cos the captain say RM600 for overnite ... too exp leh :(

But I asked my gal n she told me got different price for different timings leh. Who can verify? Din really ask her much 'cos bz sucking her big boobs :)
Hunan gals really got very nice big boobs heehee.

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Juz came back to Sin fr KL ... no la, I did not do any outcall 'cos the captain say RM600 for overnite ... too exp leh

But I asked my gal n she told me got different price for different timings leh. Who can verify? Din really ask her much 'cos bz sucking her big boobs :)
Hunan gals really got very nice big boobs heehee.

Ya lorr... that's why I say, better to just screw many different women for 600 rather than one women for one night :D

DeKuip
14-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Ya lorr... that's why I say, better to just screw many different women for 600 rather than one women for one night :D

TSH,

Suddenly recall something u told us yest...

RM10k (1 year spend) / RM200 (per chee bye) = 50 difference cb's u have screwed last year! kekeke...

Pui Fuk Pui Fuk... :D

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 12:13 PM
TSH,

Suddenly recall something u told us yest...

RM10k (1 year spend) / RM200 (per chee bye) = 50 difference cb's u have screwed last year! kekeke...

Pui Fuk Pui Fuk... :D

Ma Hai.... How u know I telling the truth :rolleyes: I just talking cock only mah... no necessary 50 different CB one... I also RTF a lor of ger, especially SS ones

CibLover
14-02-2006, 12:19 PM
...outcall 'cos the captain say RM600 for overnite ... too exp leh ....

There you go, bro. Looks like my information from three months back is still valid. RM 600 for overnite outcall. Hmmm...no special discount, huh? Some bros here quoted RM 1k , leh. :p

shiok1968
14-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Ma Hai.... How u know I telling the truth I just talking cock only mah... no necessary 50 different CB one... I also RTF a lor of ger, especially SS onesOf course you not telling the truth. Where got so little? 50 different CB and alot of RTFs so most likely total more than 100 screws.:p

Even more pei fu pei fu.:D

shiok1968
14-02-2006, 12:20 PM
There you go, bro. Looks like my information from three months back is still valid. RM 600 for overnite outcall. Hmmm...no special discount, huh? Some bros here quoted RM 1k , leh. :pOf course valid lah. We never doubted you in the first place mah. After all you SR "Regular" mah.:rolleyes:

CibLover
14-02-2006, 12:25 PM
...no necessary 50 different CB one... I also RTF a lor of ger, especially SS ones

50 is around the correct amount for TSH, cause he always RTF a few gers. It is not the amount of times he screwed in a year, though. Cause if he screw thrice in a week, it may be around 156 per year. But some gers he RTF alot, therefore, 50 different Cbs will be rite....kekekeke. :p

LeMoN
15-02-2006, 01:40 AM
There you go, bro. Looks like my information from three months back is still valid. RM 600 for overnite outcall. Hmmm...no special discount, huh? Some bros here quoted RM 1k , leh. :p

Do u think RM1k is from 8pm - 8am? how come some gals around 5pm+ got booking already? Captain say go outcall. So there's more than 1 timing than midnite - 8am?

CibLover
15-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Bro LeMoN,

Bro, the best person to ask is the OKT there. Speak to the senior OKT there and he will give you the low-downs of all the quotations. And yes, they have different timings for outcalls but also maximum length of time.

Oppss...just noticed that ur back in S'pore. Will check out the next time me and or any other KL bros are there. Bro Fong, can u check out whenever you're there?? :P

happy bonking.

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Bro LeMoN,

Bro, the best person to ask is the OKT there. Speak to the senior OKT there and he will give you the low-downs of all the quotations. And yes, they have different timings for outcalls but also maximum length of time.

Oppss...just noticed that ur back in S'pore. Will check out the next time me and or any other KL bros are there. Bro Fong, can u check out whenever you're there?? :P

happy bonking.

Eh... u check lah... fong will always get higher quotation than u one... :D

Luv_JG
16-02-2006, 03:03 AM
Bros, I am very new to the KL scene. in fact its my first adventure as always chion jb only. If i am there only for one nite, where is the place that I MUST try? this place sounds adventurous with the jacuzzy and stuff. Might want to wack two diff place in one day (afternoon and nite) if budget is rite.

Pls advise me, bros!

Speed280
17-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Hello KL bros!

Was itching to be back since the new year. Finally got a chance for a short trip and managed to ditch my customer early, and end up in SR.

It was very crowded leh. Only 2 girls left and I have to wait. Finally got this girl and the rest is ....

Name: Bobo (8++)
Origin: Hunan
Looks: 7 (extra points for friendly smile. Not really my type but I pick for other reason... see below)

Body: 9.5! (ok, I give high mark because those abs. Bros, I doubt anyone of us can match those -- tight and fat free! OMG! I cannot resist girl who have tone body, those abs is a +++ for me)

Breast: C cup (yes a handful for you breast lovers. The only flip side is that it a bit soft for me and those nipples are a bit big.)

Service: 10/10! (OMG! BBBJ in the shower? Those slow and sensuous BBBJ on the bed! That's a first for me ... for a China girl that is. I never had that in SR or anywhere. It really seemed like she is enjoying it. Superb!)

FJ: 7/10 (ok lah... back to China girl standard)

RTF: Absolutely!

But hor, I must try the others first. By the time I try others, she should be back home already. Oh well, cannot give up the forest for one tree right? :)

Luv_JG
17-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Dear senior bros,

Understand that noobies question are not very welcome here. I am not a leecher or looker because i dont even cheong the KL scene and its my first time planning to cheong there.

Would really like to visit skyriver but read from previous posts that they may stop us due to "unfamiliar" faces. Will any bro willing to share some contacts or info so that I can enter?

Also read from SDP threat that they have VIP jacuzzi and also PRC gals, so which is a btetter place, SR or SDP?

Is SDP @life center reachable by foot from bt bintang?

Thanks and will be posting my field trip.

CibLover
17-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Dear bro Luv_JG,

Don't take it the wrong way. The senior bros here (me also quite a newbie), do welcome newbies contributions. Valid, sensible and polite questions are greatly welcomed. What the seniors don't need is lazy, rude newbies who don't do their own researches (by reading the previous posts, do searches). These newbies will just barge in with their first few posts and keep on requesting for contacts or "lobangs". Worse, they posted the contacts openly for everyone which does includes readers like journalists/ AV/MIB/Immigrations.

Allow me to in trying to answer your question :

SR allows you to walk-in straight. If you don't want to use the facilities, just walk in directly to the dining area. The OKT will approach you. Of course, if you act or look like a MIB/AV, you'll be stop, loh.

SDP and SR has PRC girls. SDP has VIP rooms with private jacuzzi where you can share with a friend and 2 gers.

Which is better? Would rate them the same. Although the facility at SDP is better. At least a bigger establishment. But ger wise, both around the same. Of course, one man's meat, another man's poison.

Life Center reachable from Bkt Bintang, yes. But quite a long walk. Maybe around 20 - 30 minutes depending on you and whether you know the way..kekeke.

Hope the above assists. Happy bonking.

KLKOOL
17-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Dear senior bros,

Understand that noobies question are not very welcome here. I am not a leecher or looker because i dont even cheong the KL scene and its my first time planning to cheong there.

Would really like to visit skyriver but read from previous posts that they may stop us due to "unfamiliar" faces. Will any bro willing to share some contacts or info so that I can enter?

Also read from SDP threat that they have VIP jacuzzi and also PRC gals, so which is a btetter place, SR or SDP?

Is SDP @life center reachable by foot from bt bintang?

Thanks and will be posting my field trip.

Bro... we dun know you... how to trust who u are ?? That is the basic necessity to share something... Y not attend a gathering... get to know u better before talking about sharing... as for which HC is better... go an try and u will find out. We have invested much moolah to find out which HC we each prefer... cos one man's meat is another's poison. There is no definitive answer to your questions and most opinions by the bros have already been shared.

KLKOOL
17-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Hello KL bros!

Was itching to be back since the new year. Finally got a chance for a short trip and managed to ditch my customer early, and end up in SR.

It was very crowded leh. Only 2 girls left and I have to wait. Finally got this girl and the rest is ....

Name: Bobo (8++)
Origin: Hunan
Looks: 7 (extra points for friendly smile. Not really my type but I pick for other reason... see below)

Body: 9.5! (ok, I give high mark because those abs. Bros, I doubt anyone of us can match those -- tight and fat free! OMG! I cannot resist girl who have tone body, those abs is a +++ for me)

Breast: C cup (yes a handful for you breast lovers. The only flip side is that it a bit soft for me and those nipples are a bit big.)

Service: 10/10! (OMG! BBBJ in the shower? Those slow and sensuous BBBJ on the bed! That's a first for me ... for a China girl that is. I never had that in SR or anywhere. It really seemed like she is enjoying it. Superb!)

FJ: 7/10 (ok lah... back to China girl standard)

RTF: Absolutely!

But hor, I must try the others first. By the time I try others, she should be back home already. Oh well, cannot give up the forest for one tree right? :)
Hey bro.. how are u... wah... service 10/10... bugger... much as I love any HC also I dun dare give this kind of rating.... long time neber fark izzit ... hehehe

Luv_JG
17-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Bro CibLover...

Thanks a lot for your reply and info.

Bro KLKOOL...

Understand what u mean perfectly. I would definitely prefer to cheong with seniors around because they know where the treasures are normally buried (and of coz minimize the chance of kena ke+++ by OKT). But time is the factor here, anyway will be there on 24 afternoon until 25 noon only and if you guys are free, I will definitely appreciate a meet up for coffee or even for cheong-ing together.

Peace Bros!

KLKOOL
17-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Bro CibLover...

Thanks a lot for your reply and info.

Bro KLKOOL...

Understand what u mean perfectly. I would definitely prefer to cheong with seniors around because they know where the treasures are normally buried (and of coz minimize the chance of kena ke+++ by OKT). But time is the factor here, anyway will be there on 24 afternoon until 25 noon only and if you guys are free, I will definitely appreciate a meet up for coffee or even for cheong-ing together.

Peace Bros!

Will be back by then bro... PM u your mobile... we can contact and meet up. Cheers

Speed280
21-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Hey bro.. how are u... wah... service 10/10... bugger... much as I love any HC also I dun dare give this kind of rating.... long time neber fark izzit ... hehehe

Hehe. Yes, have not fark in KL for long time already, very horny lor. But that was the best service from Skyriver so far.

Don't see much other reviews leh. What else can I expect? Going again next week. Any gathering on?

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Yesterday afternoon my YSH aka Bro Ciblover suddenly sms me and asked me if I was free for our usual TCSS at our usual place. Informed him that can only be there at 7pm. Reached there at about 7.15pm but found no one there. Called YSH and asked who else is coming. Mai hai... tell me that he never contact anyone else and he himself still stuck at meeting. Must be long time never release so sperm all clot up brain cells. Kekeke......

Finally Bros Boinker, Fong and our friend from down south Sexy Rabbit arrive. TCSS while waiting for our YSH. Got his sms again that he can only meet at about 10 plus eleven. KNN.... now only 8 plus. Decided to go look for a place to drink. Found this banner that states HH till 11pm. I jug RM39.90 nett. We all went in and ordered 1 jug. Bill came to be about RM100. Mai Hai.... told waiter to check the bill again and this time bill came down to about RM70. Look at bill and discover that extra RM is for nuts, towel etc. KTV standard. Plus point is that got many local SYT coming to work at that time and unlike other KTV, at least 70% of the SYT look very good. However most likely will cost an arm an leg just to spend an evening there.

YSH came only at about 11pm and we then proceeded to Sky River. Wah!!! alot of people also there at that time. Luckily our YSH very "regular" there so the manager there know him very well. Within minutes, we got to view the parade. Even with the large number of customers, the manager sent out about 15 SYT for viewing. As standard procedure, our VIP, bro Sexy Rabbit got first choice. Without thinking much, he picked out one very sexy SYT. Must be the two nipples that attracted him. Me also got my eye on her but never mind, can always come again. Our YSH also choose one that look abit like Erica Lee. Our bro Fong decided to be a monk today so me, being the good guy decided to accompany him and just TCSS.:p

Two things I noticed. One is that the dressing of the SYT is now more daring. Quite a number of them parade w/o wearing bras. Very interesting show. The other is that the business seems to have picked up alot. Even when we left at about 12 plus, there were still people coming in. Our Bros also mentioned that the service of the girls were above average. Our YSH even mentioned that his SYT is rated among his top three in Sky River. Must be very 'keng'.

Hehehe......... type so long still no juicy FRs for bros to read. Hope I dun get zapped. Stand by for the bros FR.:cool:

DeKuip
23-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Why wasn't TSH with u guys?? :confused:

KLKOOL
23-02-2006, 08:53 AM
Why wasn't TSH with u guys?? :confused:

Was having meeting till very late leh... so no need lorr... still 'drained' from my CNX trip leh... Stock level reach endangered level liao... some more the girl from CNX called last night... sigh... looks like I will fly there in April...

DeKuip
23-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Was having meeting till very late leh... so no need lorr... still 'drained' from my CNX trip leh... Stock level reach endangered level liao... some more the girl from CNX called last night... sigh... looks like I will fly there in April...

can.... leave ur didi at home loh. :rolleyes:

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Why wasn't TSH with u guys?? :confused:Haiz........ TSH already went for massage in the evening. After that he was around PJ area and feeling tired so never drag him to SR.:D

KLKOOL
23-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Bugger... I still remember... Sexy Rabbit just wanna TCSS, so no cheong one... hehehe... then go SR... bugger lah..:rolleyes:

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Bugger... I still remember... Sexy Rabbit just wanna TCSS, so no cheong one... hehehe... then go SR... bugger lah..:rolleyes:Hehehe......... he also say go look see look see. End up reach there and see the parade, mind made up rather fast bcos saw one SYT. Go in together with YSH but come out 10 mins later than YSH. Also very the "keng" type.:p

KLKOOL
23-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Hehehe......... he also say go look see look see. End up reach there and see the parade, mind made up rather fast bcos saw one SYT. Go in together with YSH but come out 10 mins later than YSH. Also very the "keng" type.:p
Bugger... where can trust the go and see type one... remember strukkies:rolleyes:

CibLover
23-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Err....ok, first must really apologise to the bros last nite for being so late. Was being tied-up last minute and therefore have to let u guys wait. Really pai seh but never my intention.

So, usual went SR as promised to bro Sexy Rabbit...kekeke. Hope he's had a good session last nite. Went in and was surprised by the crowd. So, sat down for tea and quickly get the OKT to arrange for the parade. Scared later no more choices, mah. 12 girls paraded. As usual bro Sexy Rabbit get first option...he picked up a SYT with nipples poking out from her white ..errr..u call that blouse or bikini top...kekekeke. Me chosed the next SYT in green; also with slightly smaller nips poking out. What's with the new trend of having their nips do the marketing??...:D Bro Shiok said she looks like a S'porean actress....dun know who??!!

So, usual went in, TCSS, bath and action. Rating:

Name : Yoyo (yup, was surprised too)
Body : 8/10 just the right size, height and boobs. Very proportionate.
BBBJ : 8/10 (very patient. around 5 minutes. Good deep-throat)
AR : N/A
FJ : 8/10 (claims she cummed twice but believed only once)
RTF : Yes, but after some others.

A very enthusiastic girl. Accomodating, no rushing. The bed sheet was truly soaked with her juices. Truly one my my best fark in SR. any bros wanna try her?? Recommended. :D

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Name : Yoyo (yup, was surprised too)
Body : 8/10 just the right size, height and boobs. Very proportionate.
BBBJ : 8/10 (very patient. around 5 minutes. Good deep-throat)
AR : N/A
FJ : 8/10 (claims she cummed twice but believed only once)
RTF : Yes, but after some others.

A very enthusiastic girl. Accomodating, no rushing. The bed sheet was truly soaked with her juices. Truly one my my best fark in SR. any bros wanna try her?? Recommended. :DKNN.... now post open so big and recommended somemore. Die lah, me only free next week. By then the queue most likely until Klang.:p

CibLover
23-02-2006, 11:12 AM
KNN.... now post open so big and recommended somemore.

Bro,

Steady, lah. I didn't post her working number, mah. Her name is maybe common nowadays...kekeke. But if you go SR, then quote her number, sure can get her straight away.

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Bro,

Steady, lah. I didn't post her working number, mah. Her name is maybe common nowadays...kekeke. But if you go SR, then quote her number, sure can get her straight away.Kekeke...... is this what you term as 'Membership has its privileges".:D

KLKOOL
24-02-2006, 08:22 AM
KNN.... now post open so big and recommended somemore. Die lah, me only free next week. By then the queue most likely until Klang.:p

Ma Hai CBL... u like that meh... got good one, post P&C info on Yahoo first mah... hehehe... then only here so we can go and get first looks...:D

DeKuip
24-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Ma Hai CBL... u like that meh... got good one, post P&C info on Yahoo first mah... hehehe... then only here so we can go and get first looks...:D

Ya loh... Ma Hai! :mad:

Eh TSH... that mean i need to go Yahoo group read ur yesterday popiah FR?

KLKOOL
24-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Ya loh... Ma Hai! :mad:

Eh TSH... that mean i need to go Yahoo group read ur yesterday popiah FR?

Wah... ur intelligence vely good ohhhh.... ma hai, I never say anything also u write already

CibLover
24-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Ma Hai!! Still waiting for the popiah FR, loh. Came here check, haven't post....went Yahoo check, also not posted??!! KNN....

Should be sex-citing popiah, huh? :D

fong
24-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Our bro Fong decided to be a monk today so me, being the good guy decided to accompany him and just TCSS.:p :

ma hai u dun want to bonk then said u wanna accompany me i just didnt though tat u guys r going to sr n also tat days me too tired liou or not i sure choose 1 n go in n bonk the gal kau kau 1 kikiki:D

sexy rabbit
27-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi bro,

just found out this thread. i post my fr on the wrong thread liao. pls do not zap me ok!!:confused:

KLKOOL
27-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi bro,

just found out this thread. i post my fr on the wrong thread liao. pls do not zap me ok!!:confused:

Bro... u playing wif us izzit?? We so teruk one meh... if honestly post at wrong thread, no problem leh :D

fong
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
TSH , YSH ,SSH when r we going to cheong at SR ar? my horny level r very high this week so when r we wanna go ?????????????:)