PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Malaya at Petaling Street, KL

micl_ten
08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Dear all,

To share my FR during my last month trip to KL. I have been requested to attend a meeting in KL on early October 2005 and they put me in a hotel at Petaling street named Hotel Malaya, the street down after the Hong Leong Bank.

The meeting supposely on Friday morning. Unfortunately the key person delay his trip back to KL and i have to wait until the next Monday. very boring and dissappointed when heard about that. What i have to do to kill my two days in KL. On that night, feel want to get someone to massage my body, i call to the massage center asking to send a masseur up to my room. The OKT ask wht i want package. I asked how much. he said RM168 all in one; bath me, HJ, BJ and FJ as well. Since i also feel horny that day, just keep a try.

After 5 min, the OKT sending a tall and thin chinese gal to my room. Although she is thin, the boob is quite big. I think around 32C. My dedi feel excited already. I asked her how old, she said 26 from Ching Tao. Her skin is very fair and smooth. We chit chat awhile then proceed to bath room. Once she take out her bra, my eye open and focus on her big big 34C boobs. My dedi immediate stand and wanna to sing negaraku..... She bath me with shower cream. Touching my two balls and lick my nipples from left to right and right to left. Use her tougue lick my little head. I immediate asked her to stop, otherwise my sperm with cum. Use her hand touching my thigh, up and down, very very shoick. I like the feeling. Then i use my hand to hold her buttock, hwa, not back leh ! Feel it ! Very handful feeling...

After the bath, she take the towel clean for me. Feeling like my GF. She is friendly and smiling but less talking. I ask one then she reply me in very very short answer. Nevermind, with her baby face and freindly smile, that already good for me. I request her to do a little massage for me. Not really good because she press me too light, maybe she is not expert in massage and she is thin, not enough strenght. I feel she cannot do, then i request her to use her boobs to massage me. Once her body on top of me, wau pian, the feeling is sibey song.... Her boobs soft like taufu, up down up down until my little bra cannt stand anymore. Start kissing her lips with tender and gentle, then kiss her neck, ears and face. Enjoy my kissing. Then i lick her boobs's nipple, sucking. The feeling i tell you, like you eating the tau fu fa. Finally i go to her pussy but stop by her. After that, she start with catbath with me. Licking power is so good. Then do a BJ for me. I request her to do slowly and steady otherwise the liquid will shoot out and wasting my effort. then she catbath my ping pong balls and i keep touching her boobs, nipple and fingering her. her pussy easily get wet. Until my dedi stand and hard, i start screw her. I m doing horse riding, she looks very enjoy and feel high. It is too bad, my dedi release in about 2 to 3 mins. it is because too enjoy with her. After that , she bath me again. We spend about 1 hour together and feel wanna to try her again after my next trip to KL. Afraid she won't be there anymore because she come with a tourist visa. However, there are more gals there after i went to pick up another gal on the next day.

That is about my sex experience in KL and hope you guy will enjoy this FR.

2nd Floor
Face : 5/10
Body : 32C, 24, 32
Smile : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
HJ : Never try
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : RM 160 for 1 hour
Comment : Worth to try and satisfied

Thank you
Overall : 8/10

warmnites
08-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Wah can we just take that service dowan to book hotel leh got any short time package with room?

micl_ten
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
If you not the guest, they will take the gal to one the the hotel room. In fact, the price is including the hotel room for 1 hour. If u want to extend, maybe u guy need to pay more. I didn't know becos the gal service me in about 50 mins only. That already good enough for me and my little bro.

powerguy
08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
borther! no name kah? just 26 fr chintao quite hard neh... can tell us her name

KLKOOL
08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
borther! no name kah? just 26 fr chintao quite hard neh... can tell us her name

Bro ,PG Malaya Hotel worrrr...... you can stomach or not. Look also 5/10 only. I think you cannot swallow lah hehehehe.

micl_ten
08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Very sorry bro, i never ask any gal name when i fxxx them. However u can go there and pick urself, plenty of chinese "siao long niu". I sure based on my FR, u will manage to find her, if you go there.

Regards

Episode 1
http://205.138.199.81/videos/0/107744_56d7b.wmv
Episode 2
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129050_99b87.wmv
Episode 3
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129124_0b38b.wmv
Episode 4
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129137_9eb84.wmv

DeKuip
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Bro's,

Let me tell u something... I know the OKT of Malaya Hotel very well, his name is 'Choy Koh'. He works formely in Nikko Spa. I went to Malaya hotel once b4 coz on request of Choy Koh. That time was only 2 malay and 10 indian gers, the quality i can only give 3/10. Now long time ah Choy Koh oso never call me so i dunno they got PRC now anot.... i cam simple call him ask now available gers suit my taste anot, he wont lie to me. :D

Proost

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Bro's,

Let me tell u something... I know the OKT of Malaya Hotel very well, his name is 'Choy Koh'. ...simple call him ask now available gers suit my taste anot, he wont lie to me. :D
Proost

Is he a thin guy with quite long hair? ... last time i went 2 Venus was quite expensive, now seems turun harga everywhere:p

DeKuip
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Is he a thin guy with quite long hair? ... last time i went 2 Venus was quite expensive, now seems turun harga everywhere:p

No. ah Choy Koh is the fat 1. He speaks hakka.

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
No. ah Choy Koh is the fat 1. He speaks hakka.

oic...the 1 i knew maybe is choy chai....;)

DeKuip
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
oic...the 1 i knew maybe is choy chai....;)

no no no bro... not choy chai. The 1 u knew is Choy San, ask 4D number sure kena 1! :p kekeke...

Serious, i will check out the stock of Malaya and i will update here later.

micl_ten
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
dear Dekup,

please let me know whether the chinese gal still there or not ? I have tried two chinese gals last month, damage me about rm340

Thanks

DeKuip
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
dear Dekup,

please let me know whether the chinese gal still there or not ? I have tried two chinese gals last month, damage me about rm340

Thanks

No problem bro... I will pm u ah choy koh number. Next time u can call him directly too.

PS: How ppls always write my nick wrong? I oredi saw DeKip, DiKuip, Dkuip and now oso got Dekup. :p If bro LIS see this he will tease me again, difference nick got difference meaning.

DRYDUST
09-11-2005, 10:56 AM
anyone try mandarin hotel nearby?

powerguy
09-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Bro ,PG Malaya Hotel worrrr...... you can stomach or not. Look also 5/10 only. I think you cannot swallow lah hehehehe.

KLKOOL... may b try try lo... i like skinny n below c-cup girl... exspecially fair skin with long leg... damn turn me on!

MMM88
09-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Bro's,

Let me tell u something... I know the OKT of Malaya Hotel very well, his name is 'Choy Koh'. He works formely in Nikko Spa... i cam simple call him ask now available gers suit my taste anot, he wont lie to me. :D

Proost

Wow....bro u beri POWER...knoe so mani okt....tat is a good ting....me feel beri relieved liao , as on the 17th Nov gathering , me knoe u will take good care of all me yah...n make sure all of us r SEXTIFIED.......
3 cheers for Bro Kekuip........:D
btw....will gif u 2 peaches in t cuming days ....sorry for t long wait..still got mani peaches to deliver......heheehhe

KL-HAPPY
09-11-2005, 12:59 PM

Dear bro, i think mandarin hotel nearby has already closed down now.

DRYDUST
10-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Dear bro, i think mandarin hotel nearby has already closed down now.

oic...what a pitty, so where are other HCs nearby? besides furama,venus...

KL-HAPPY
10-11-2005, 04:39 PM
oic...what a pitty, so where are other HCs nearby? besides furama,venus...

Dear bro, i usually went to mandarin and furama, others nearby no idea. btw, can u tell me where is venus? never been there want to explore this place.

thank you very much.

DRYDUST
11-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Dear bro, i usually went to mandarin and furama, others nearby no idea. btw, can u tell me where is venus? never been there want to explore this place.
thank you very much.

aiya bro, venus is the title of this tread mah, hotel malaya....:rolleyes:

KL-HAPPY
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
aiya bro, venus is the title of this tread mah, hotel malaya....:rolleyes:

Thanks bro DRYDUST. I know puchong got chile inn and stay inn got few PRC quality not bad, damage 220. Did u try there?

DeKuip
11-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks bro DRYDUST. I know puchong got chile inn and stay inn got few PRC quality not bad, damage 220. Did u try there?

RM220!! Add another RM40 u can do double or 2 shots in Klang, somemore Klang PRC's proven by many bro's here they are high quality.

DRYDUST
11-11-2005, 12:07 PM

really ah? puchong is our bros place, how come no report 1 ah, i haven try la,
stayinn price not 168 meh?

DRYDUST
11-11-2005, 12:15 PM
RM220!! Add another RM40 u can do double or 2 shots in Klang, somemore Klang PRC's proven by many bro's here they are high quality.

aiyo bro, dont keep reminding me of the 'double' thing la.. today no need use hair gel oredi, sperm all came out..

KL-HAPPY
11-11-2005, 01:50 PM

bro Dekuip, where are these Klang PRC? how can we try this klang place? i saw the tread under "klang PRC", but don't know how to go the place. can you guide me pls? many thanks.

KL-HAPPY
11-11-2005, 01:51 PM
really ah? puchong is our bros place, how come no report 1 ah, i haven try la,
stayinn price not 168 meh?

bro DRYDUST, PUCHONG is not my favourite place, i still prefer skyriver, lots of young PRCs, but service so so lor....

DeKuip
11-11-2005, 01:52 PM
bro Dekuip, where are these Klang PRC? how can we try this klang place? i saw the tread under "klang PRC", but don't know how to go the place. can you guide me pls? many thanks.

Bro, please join us the 17 nov gathering. I even promise u draw a map for u to find the place. Else we can go together since i have only tried 1 of the new stock. :D

KL-HAPPY
11-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Bro, please join us the 17 nov gathering. I even promise u draw a map for u to find the place. Else we can go together since i have only tried 1 of the new stock. :D

thanks for your invitation. what time will be the gathering on 17 Nov? or else when can we go together to explore first?

DeKuip
11-11-2005, 02:00 PM
thanks for your invitation. what time will be the gathering on 17 Nov? or else when can we go together to explore first?

Nov 17, 8:30pm, Sri Hartamas

1. TD (No. 1 Fucker must get pole position)
2. CibLover
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
6. Bro Selim
7. HamSupChai
8. KL king
9. BLUESMAN
10. powerguy *perfect 10
12. MMM88
11. Strukkies
13. HappyKiwi
14. Klang_Kia
15. DesignJunkie
16. Atomicbomb
17. Shiok1968
18. KL king (1st Friend)
20. KL king (2nd Friend)
21. master 1521
22. Bro Selim (1st Friend)
23. Bro Selim (2nd Friend)
24. Bro Selim (3rd Friend)
25. Bro Selim (4th Friend)
26. Warmnites
27. BigDrill
28. DeKuip

Actually the bro's we have met wiv last month october gathering were all invited to go Klang wiv us for a few times oredi. I always say when after met u will get more trust to give out any contacts.

KL-HAPPY
11-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Nov 17, 8:30pm, Sri Hartamas

1. TD (No. 1 Fucker must get pole position)
2. CibLover
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
6. Bro Selim
7. HamSupChai
8. KL king
9. BLUESMAN
10. powerguy *perfect 10
12. MMM88
11. Strukkies
13. HappyKiwi
14. Klang_Kia
15. DesignJunkie
16. Atomicbomb
17. Shiok1968
18. KL king (1st Friend)
20. KL king (2nd Friend)
21. master 1521
22. Bro Selim (1st Friend)
23. Bro Selim (2nd Friend)
24. Bro Selim (3rd Friend)
25. Bro Selim (4th Friend)
26. Warmnites
27. BigDrill
28. DeKuip
29. KL-HAPPY

Actually the bro's we have met wiv last month october gathering were all invited to go Klang wiv us for a few times oredi. I always say when after met u will get more trust to give out any contacts.

Thanks, bro DeKuip, I have added my name into the list. btw, where should meet at Sri Hartamas?

volcano76
11-11-2005, 04:39 PM
i heard there are some Russian girl available in Petaling Street, but not sure where is it? anybody can share the info....Thanks

DeKuip
11-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks, bro DeKuip, I have added my name into the list. btw, where should meet at Sri Hartamas?

Bro,

Pls pm to 1 of us (bro KLKOOL, bro TD0620G or me) ur contact number, u will get to know the place once we have confirm.

Btw, u should write ur nick here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44641&page=25

:D

micl_ten
16-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Bro all bro,

Any update ? or new stock at Petaling Street ?

Thank you

DRYDUST
16-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro all bro,

Any update ? or new stock at Petaling Street ?

Thank you

when wanna go ah...? v haven try all , of coz got new 1 leh :p

micl_ten
17-11-2005, 10:03 AM
when wanna go ah...? v haven try all , of coz got new 1 leh :p

Go KL one or two months ones, so cannot really meet up you guy. However, i think the time and date still can be arranged as if i stay over the weekend. So please dun leave me alone when i going there and will pm you my itinerary.

Thank you

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Go KL one or two months ones, so cannot really meet up you guy. However, i think the time and date still can be arranged as if i stay over the weekend. So please dun leave me alone when i going there and will pm you my itinerary.

Thank you

ok...sure include u...if myself cant then other bro should be just as happy to accompany u..

micl_ten
17-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Dear KL expert,

Few year back that ppl told me the PRC can find at somewhere near to TMN MALURI and Taman Pandan Indah in Cheras. Any update of that area ?

Thank you.

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/8870/16ib.jpg

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Dear KL expert,

Few year back that ppl told me the PRC can find at somewhere near to TMN MALURI and Taman Pandan Indah in Cheras. Any update of that area ?

Thank you.

Bro, all we see is u asking for lobang and update. We are not CNN leh... As for not being able to meet up for use when u come to KL, got so many of us, sure can meet up one. Also, you dun have many FR's here. If you are serious in cheong in KL and want us to share lobang, we need to know u. Otherwise we will definitely not share ! Sorry, but too many ppl here just taking things 4 granted :cool:

micl_ten
17-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Bro, all we see is u asking for lobang and update. We are not CNN leh... As for not being able to meet up for use when u come to KL, got so many of us, sure can meet up one. If you are serious in cheong in KL and want us to share lobang, we need to know u. Otherwise we will definitely not share ! Sorry, but too many ppl here just taking things 4 granted :cool:

Please lah, i not taking something without any contribution. In fact this thread was started by me, a real experience for me in KL. I would very much if somebody really can meet up me when i go KL and having overnight there.

Thank you.

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Please lah, i not taking something without any contribution. In fact this thread was started by me, a real experience for me in KL. I would very much if somebody really can meet up me when i go KL and having overnight there.

Thank you.

Bro, talk easy, make some effort leh. We got more than 30 bro's here and another more than 30 bro's in JB. We also want to meet u to make sure u not MIB or AV. So until u make the effort, why should we make the effort to share our hardwork with you? :cool:

KatoeyLover69
17-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Bro, talk easy, make some effort leh. We got more than 30 bro's here and another more than 30 bro's in JB. We also want to meet u to make sure u not MIB or AV. So until u make the effort, why should we make the effort to share our hardwork with you? :cool:

Bro,

Agree with you 100% !!! :D

Don't ever give 'lobangs' to strangers ..............might be ' mata-mata ' in disguise ???? ........ Trust only those you have met and talked to at Samsters' Gatherings.........

CibLover
17-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Dear micl_ten,

Well, from your posts, it seems that you're from around JB and S'pore area. Why not join the JB Samster's Gathering tomorrow? I'm sure bro KTL will be happy to meet you.

After getting to know you, bro KTL will surely give us KL Samsters a reference. Then, we will gladly meet up whenever you're in KL.

But do understand the reasons for such "hush hush" attitude.

Wah!...Like that i think next time have to issue members' card, liao...then can show member's or not whenever in S'pore, Malaysia or even Thailand..kekeke.

cheers.

shiok1968
17-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Dear micl_ten,

Well, from your posts, it seems that you're from around JB and S'pore area. Why not join the JB Samster's Gathering tomorrow? I'm sure bro KTL will be happy to meet you.

After getting to know you, bro KTL will surely give us KL Samsters a reference. Then, we will gladly meet up whenever you're in KL.

But do understand the reasons for such "hush hush" attitude.

Wah!...Like that i think next time have to issue members' card, liao...then can show member's or not whenever in S'pore, Malaysia or even Thailand..kekeke.

cheers.Good idea. Maybe can also get discount from HC or KTVs:D

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Dear KL expert,

Thank you.

can...ktv / pub lor...

KatoeyLover69
17-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Dear micl_ten,

cheers.

Very good idea to issue Samsters' priviledge card !

This card will entitle the members to 10% to 50% discounts at HCs, MPs,night clubs & pubs, karaoke lounges, restaurants & coffee-houses,hotels,car rental,flights,facials/manicure/pedicure,hair salons,etc,etc,.........

Coverage of card : Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Phillipines, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan,Australia,Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,Myannar (Burma)

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Very good idea to issue Samsters' priviledge card !

This card will entitle the members to 10% to 50% discounts at HCs, MPs,night clubs & pubs, karaoke lounges, restaurants & coffee-houses,hotels,car rental,flights,facials/manicure/pedicure,hair salons,etc,etc,.........

Coverage of card : Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Phillipines, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan,Australia,Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,Myannar (Burma)

Actually card not a good idea... maybe something like keychain, see only know member already, no need to open wallet, always with car key ;) wah, like mafia / triad already leh...kekeke

DRYDUST
18-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Actually card not a good idea... maybe something like keychain, see only know member already, no need to open wallet, always with car key ;) wah, like mafia / triad already leh...kekeke

ya..when gonna make it.. not so expensive la, <rm50.... by the way who is going to b our PR, trying to source for discounts in all the cheonging outlets?:rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
18-11-2005, 05:28 PM
ya..when gonna make it.. not so expensive la, <rm50.... by the way who is going to b our PR, trying to source for discounts in all the cheonging outlets? :rolleyes:

Please refer to Bro KLKool..............

According to him, I jave been elected as the Honorary Chairman of the Malaysian Samsters' Association and ALL Samsters in Malaysia and Singapore had agreed to pay me RM 100.00 per month per Samster for life :p ......... If this is the case, then I will be the PR man running around to get discounts from all the cheonging outlets

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Please refer to Bro KLKool..............

According to him, I jave been elected as the Honorary Chairman of the Malaysian Samsters' Association and ALL Samsters in Malaysia and Singapore had agreed to pay me RM 100.00 per month per Samster for life :p ......... If this is the case, then I will be the PR man running around to get discounts from all the cheonging outlets

Eh, bro, If we pay you RM100 per month, no problem, minimum discount must be 50% :D

KatoeyLover69
19-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Eh, bro, If we pay you RM100 per month, no problem, minimum discount must be 50% :D

Wah lau, very demanding :mad: ............ can try to get discounts from 5% to 25%/30% but cannot promise that these outlets would agree to give up to 50% discounts - they might ageee to give 50% discounts on 'old' or 'expired' stocks

pomrakthai
19-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Wah lau, very demanding :mad: ............ can try to get discounts from 5% to 25%/30% but cannot promise that these outlets would agree to give up to 50% discounts - they might ageee to give 50% discounts on 'old' or 'expired' stocks

90% discount on chicken with bird flu:D

micl_ten
19-11-2005, 10:34 AM
90% discount on chicken with bird flu:D

Agree with bro pomrakthai as the bird flu disease spread anyway, of course the chicken also get infected. We don't want later we try the chick and get infected too. So you better check your stock make sure they are clean and healthy without any STDisease. Hahahah:D

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Just now the okt of Malaya hotel ah Choy koh called me, i have made a deal wiv him if samsters go there told him u are intro by me he will treat u beer. :D

He said now he got PRC's (like all okt's he said the PRC's he has are very chun, me dunno coz long time never go there), local chinese, NL, indian gers and mix blood (father and mother mixed kua? hahaha..). The damage for PRC is RM178, other races i din asked.

Bro's who wanna have ah Choy koh number can pm me ur contact and nick, i will sms to u. Sorry i wont send his number thru private massages.

DeKuip
24-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I will send Choy koh's number to those who have pm me soon. :D

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 01:02 AM
I will send Choy koh's number to those who have pm me soon. :D

Wahh, should give to me mah, then I take TD and tempt him. KNN 2 month diet lorrr. C how he die kekeke

pusslover66
25-11-2005, 01:39 PM
hi everyone

i am going to kl in dec
prob stay at petaling st area
any one can rec a ok hotel there
whats the room rate like

your help is much appreciated

micl_ten
26-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Dear all samster bro,

Help ! Although i know i not suppose to ask here, forgive me because cannot find anywhere to find the information.

I am going to Pudong, Shanghai early December for 4 days. Although I have checked the international forum, inside not really specified any lobang. So, anyone here can furnish me lobang in Pudong. I will stay in Shangri La. Please let me know the road name and the location as well as the charges of the lobang.

Thank you very much
micl_ten

KLKOOL
26-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Dear all samster bro,

Help ! Although i know i not suppose to ask here, forgive me because cannot find anywhere to find the information.

I am going to Pudong, Shanghai early December for 4 days. Although I have checked the international forum, inside not really specified any lobang. So, anyone here can furnish me lobang in Pudong. I will stay in Shangri La. Please let me know the road name and the location as well as the charges of the lobang.

Thank you very much
micl_ten

I think if you post this in International Forum, at least got samsters there who can help you. Here, I think quite hard leh

msgfan
26-11-2005, 12:51 PM
hi everyone

i am going to kl in dec
whats the room rate like

ChinaTown2
http://www.kl-hotels.com/chinatown2/index.htm

Swiss Garden
http://www.kl-hotels.com/swissgardenhotel/

msgfan
26-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Dear all samster bro,

Thank you very much
micl_ten

2 cents opions:

Not very familiar with Pudong. Been to there few times. Went there only for Oriental Pearl and the river side :p

However, there are a lot of happenning in Puxi (or SH downtown areas).

There are a lot of massage places near Fuzhou Road and HuBei Road. Some of those provide extra services, damage is around RMB70~RMB250 for Massage per hour. If you are nice to them, they even give you their mobile.

You ca also try 淮海中路 Huai Hai Road (Middle) quite happending there as well. Saunas and MPs. There are quite a few shanghai girls come to the pubs around these areas for AngMo. get some freebies if you are handsome enough. I consider myself not handsome enough so ve never tried.

Few massage places near Yu-nan south Road is also good. Very cheap. Massage is about RMB 20~40. particular the two at nin hai east road.

There is one hotel (forget the name already) at GuangXi south road and JingLing Road provides sauna+massage+BJ+FJ.. Damage starts from RMB 500 on Saturday Morning to RMB1000++ other time. Nice ladies.

A lot of happening on Nanjing East road and Nanjing West road. Particular if you walk on the street at night, those pimp will definitely approach you. But I ahve never tried. Dangerous.

I heard that there are a lot fo happending near HongQiau road but never been there.

In general, most of the MPs in Shanghai is good in terms of skills. However, if massage is not your dish, then go for KTVs or saunas. Damage can be go all the way up to RMB2k~3K.

hope you Enjoy your stay in SH. Selamat Jalan. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
26-11-2005, 06:21 PM
hi everyone

i am going to kl in dec
whats the room rate like

Errr. Bro, why Petaling Street area ah? Not exactly happening, unless you are fan of Petaling Street. Bkt Bintang is better. What is your budget?

pusslover66
26-11-2005, 11:46 PM
hi kool

looking at both
now looks like i be looking at bintang when i get there
maybe get allson
i remember many of them have banners advertising very cheap rates
from as low as 50-60 myr/nite

BLUESMAN
27-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Just now the okt of Malaya hotel ah Choy koh called me, i have made a deal wiv him if samsters go there told him u are intro by me he will treat u beer. :D

He said now he got PRC's (like all okt's he said the PRC's he has are very chun, me dunno coz long time never go there), local chinese, NL, indian gers and mix blood (father and mother mixed kua? hahaha..). The damage for PRC is RM178, other races i din asked.

Bro's who wanna have ah Choy koh number can pm me ur contact and nick, i will sms to u. Sorry i wont send his number thru private massages.

Since you long time never go there don't you think it's about time you go pay him a visit (actualy hopeing you will and take me go with you kekekekeke).

More over your good relationship with ah choy koh may not only treat beer how about good discount for senior citizen.

pusslover66
27-11-2005, 09:24 PM
hi klkool

budget is around 100myr
i think i sud not have too much prob finding at the area behind b.bintang

anyway, since u are kl man
any reasonable kara ok to rec?
my frd and i like those butterfly style and can ta pao out one
drinks/room maybe 200-500
girls tips 50-100?
ta pao 150- 400?

i will be there 10-12 dec 3 nites ,with 1 frd
would invite u to join us for kara ok if u int

cheers

KLKOOL
27-11-2005, 09:43 PM
hi klkool

budget is around 100myr
i think i sud not have too much prob finding at the area behind b.bintang

anyway, since u are kl man
any reasonable kara ok to rec?
my frd and i like those butterfly style and can ta pao out one
drinks/room maybe 200-500
girls tips 50-100?
ta pao 150- 400?

cheers

Bro, check out www.asiatravelmart.com. Over the weekend, there maybe a surcharge.... but u should up your budget to about 120 and get a much better selection of hotels...

For the karaoke, if you no worries, can definitely fit your budget ;) Of course I interested to make new samster friends ...kekeke

For Tapau rates, always depend on your nego skills with the gers... but normally, around RM 300 can do... but mainly NL.... If want PRC / YTF, you are looking at 400 - 600 range at least

pusslover66
27-11-2005, 09:51 PM
hi klkool

i will contact u when i am in kl
i will be using a malay sim card too....dont know number yet
....kekeke dont want anyone from sing to call me...
prob sat nite at rum jungle stretch
and the next 2 nites in kara ok

KLKOOL
27-11-2005, 09:59 PM
hi klkool

i will contact u when i am in kl
i will be using a malay sim card too....dont know number yet
....kekeke dont want anyone from sing to call me...
prob sat nite at rum jungle stretch
and the next 2 nites in kara ok

Ok, will PM u my number and u can SMS me, in case I am in a meeting. Run jungle sounds good ;)

CibLover
28-11-2005, 10:41 AM

Bro,

You'll be arriving at 10th Dec?...why not join our combined Gathering?
I'm sure there will be some "cheonging" sessions arranged. The bros here will will be more than happy to show you some Malaysian hospitality.

Cheers.

pusslover66
28-11-2005, 11:45 AM
tks for the invite ciblover

i will get in touch with klkool
when i get in town

cheers

CNNcmg
29-11-2005, 02:05 PM

The 4th floor one??
USe to go there often.. but not anymore as they dont have many house ger...
Gers are mainly call from outside the last 2-3 times i been there.
From local to prc to blond hair one also they can arrange..

Charge ranges from RM168 to 238 depening on room and gers..

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 04:57 PM
The 4th floor one??
USe to go there often.. but not anymore as they dont have many house ger...
Gers are mainly call from outside the last 2-3 times i been there.
From local to prc to blond hair one also they can arrange..

Charge ranges from RM168 to 238 depening on room and gers..

yalor...thnx bro for the info...so any recce nearby?

davidf
15-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Went to KL for a short trip, then go jalan jalan at Petaling Street. Just notice that there is a VENUS massage center at Hotel Malaya. At that time did not read this thread, and don't know if got "kan tao".... anyway, my didi said it shd be the right place for cheonging, decided to check out.

There is no client there. a big side OKT approached me..."Local?". I pretend and say yes. "Yew Siew Jie?". I noded. then we settled on price and he put me in a room (by the way, door got no lock, really feel unsafe).

Then a average looking lady, by the name of Yang Yang, came in. She is from Teo Chiow. Try to break the ice but she is a bit shy.... After undress, she revealed her weapon, 36c boobs.... wau... the largest I have handled.... So, we go the normal bathing and washing each other.

She was quite gentle in catbathing me.... suck my nipple and didi hard and enjoyable, of course, I also try out her nipple and fingering here. She then wanted me to go on top, I say no, she got to go first, I was lazy and tired. So, she go on top and after a while, I changed position on missionary and come..... Overall, very good fucking session and really got GFF, no rush, hug me tight, though face not that nice.

Below is my report:

Face : 5/10
Body : 36C, 25, 35
Smile : 6/10 (slowly increase to 8/10)
Attitude : 8/10
HJ : a bit painful, I guess she is new (she claimed to start work only few days, but every other PRC did say the same thing )
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : RM 180
Comment : GFF feel. shd try.

handx
07-09-2008, 10:58 AM
since the last post is in 2007..any updates who went to this H.Malaya spa on this year?

mind share ur experience :)

storm_edi
08-09-2008, 10:17 AM
venus massage centre, Hotel Malaya
this is my first FR hope all tai ko here can understand my broken english

go to kl to have a rest ...
my friends drop me at pertaling street after hanging that area feel horny, see this massage center, just go up n OKT ask me want try 148,158 or 168. seens this is the 1st time i go there n dun hv so many cash belongs to me so i only try a indo girl for 148

get in the room, after a min a young indo girl with big boobs name linda. after undress then bath, washing my didi then i help her to wash her big boobs.

after some tcss she is telling me the she is news here just 2 days (but not so belive) she ask me not to wear condom but i ask her to wear 4 me .... (am i stupid) ask her go on top but only 3 min she say she tired d .... so doing doggie 10 min then ask her to go on top again ....and unload at cowgirl...

bath 4 me then cabut...

Below is my report:

Face : 6/10
Body : 35C, 25, 34
Attitude : 6/10
HJ : not bad but few min only, cause i ask her to do bj
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : RM 148
Comment : still feeling that prc is more fun

thanks you .... hope u all enjoy ...

cavem@n
08-09-2008, 06:03 PM
All the samster bros out there in KL, i will be going to KL end of this month. Hope you guys can show me around and have a good time when I am there? I will be going end of 1 st week of Oct. :)

jerrystockton
09-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Bro Storm Edi,
Good FR.... Do they provide local ger ? Tks...

storm_edi
09-09-2008, 01:06 PM
i didnt ask... the okt just telling me that they provide indo, philip, thai n also prc... indo 148 thai n philip 158, prc 168.... have fun there ya ,,....:D:D

AA Fun
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
venus massage centre, Hotel Malaya
this is my first FR hope all tai ko here can understand my broken english

go to kl to have a rest ...
my friends drop me at pertaling street after hanging that area feel horny, see this massage center, just go up n OKT ask me want try 148,158 or 168. seens this is the 1st time i go there n dun hv so many cash belongs to me so i only try a indo girl for 148

Has the price gone down? The last I visited Venus Massage was middle of 2007. The price then was RM188 for local gals and RM198 for PRCs. You can ask for a parade for the local girls but not for PRCs. For PRCs, the OKT will only provide you with photos.

Time to visit the HC again if indeed the price has gone down.

storm_edi
24-09-2008, 02:49 PM
planning to go kl again oct.....hv any gal intro at here???

jerrystockton
30-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Went to this HC cause feel horny. Order a beer while okt arrange gers for mirror. He showe me 5 indon, all below average, 5 thai gers, 2 of them really big boobs and tall and with sexy look. Paused a while as i cant decide which thai ger to pick. After finish my cold beer, told the okt that i want ah sun as she has a bigger boobs than vicky. Here's the stats.
Name: Ah Sun
Look: 6.5/10
Height: ard 165cm
Boobs: 38D ( really big and i love it so much)
BBBJ: 6/10
Tit fuck: 6/10
Fingering: she allowed
FJ: 7/10 , she allow any style
CIM: Yes
Overall: 7/10
Damage: RM 158
WIR: Yes

Besides, i must said that vicky also very sexy look, big round boobs and tall.
Will drop by this place very soon.

KouChiu
30-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Went to this HC cause feel horny. Order a beer while okt arrange gers for mirror. He showe me 5 indon, all below average, 5 thai gers, 2 of them really big boobs and tall and with sexy look. Paused a while as i cant decide which thai ger to pick. After finish my cold beer, told the okt that i want ah sun as she has a bigger boobs than vicky. Here's the stats.
Name: Ah Sun
Height: ard 165cm
Boobs: 38D ( really big and i love it so much)

Besides, i must said that vicky also very sexy look, big round boobs and tall.
Will drop by this place very soon.

Sounds interesting... surely give kowlxxx WL's a run for their money

jerrystockton
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Went to Hotel Malaya and thinking to take nicky, however been informed that she already went back to thailand. bo choice, RTF ah sun. Will visit this place again as i found many nice wl there...

andy5566
29-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Took a Viet cum Thai girl at Venus Spa, summary as below:

Name: Eva
Body: plump
Boobs: 36C Cup, quite big
Pussy tightness: 10/10, very very tight, effort is needed to penetrate the penis into her pussy. She screamed and told me painful in her pussy after just a few pumps. Then she applied a lot of KY.
FJ: 8/10, accommodating
Skin: smooth
GFE: 7/10, a bit lansi at first then was friendly after warm up chit chat with her.

This is only her 9th day of working in this spa. She told me the first day her pussy was like a pencil holder, the customer couldn't even penetrate the penis at all.

jerrystockton
29-10-2008, 07:43 PM
bro andy, good info. i tried one thai ger there few days ago but cant recall her name thus didnt post any fr. she caught my eyes cause she didnt wear bra during parade. the boobs are big and i can see her nipple pretude out, damn stimmmm....
i like this place cause the price are reasonable and tom yam quality are good as well...:)

yeap ah boi
15-11-2008, 09:03 AM
this is my first n my english not very good , very sorry :D

last week , my first visit to this HC , i try 1 indon girl , the OKT say very good .

she enter the room , we first chit chat , than she slowly touch my body ..... DD ..... after i very steammm i took off her cloth and kiss her body ..... 36D .... wahh , feel very very good than she want me to fuck her without condom , i say no , i put on myself and she start ride on me ...

her FJ damm good , very fast ... i also cum and shock i m not wearing condom , and she say she took it off , coz she not steamm ....

and now im fuck liao dun know will kena anything or not ? fuck :(

DRYDUST
17-11-2008, 10:23 AM
her FJ damm good , very fast ... i also cum and shock i m not wearing condom , and she say she took it off , coz she not steamm ....

fren, my english also very bad...care for a drink?:D

KouChiu
17-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Took a Viet cum Thai girl at Venus Spa,

....interesting :eek:

jerrystockton
18-11-2008, 11:50 AM
long time didnt visit this hc, any bro got any latest update ??

andy5566
19-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Her boobs 36D, huge ar? soft type and bouncy? Can describe more about her boobs?

last week , my first visit to this HC , i try 1 indon girl , the OKT say very good .

she enter the room , we first chit chat , than she slowly touch my body ..... DD ..... after i very steammm i took off her cloth and kiss her body ..... 36D .... wahh , feel very very good than she want me to fuck her without condom , i say no , i put on myself and she start ride on me ...

speedrazor
19-11-2008, 02:30 PM

hey bro ur 1st fr also sad story n ending...
guess no 1 care 2 advice u all they ask was hws da chick u fuck!!
anyway next time be extra carefull when hv sex... some chicks like 2 be fucked witout da rubber... but in tis case normaly should be fine coz da gals b4 they join HC wil do check up.... just dont worry be more carefull next time... tc

KouChiu
19-11-2008, 06:39 PM

If you dont mind my humble suggestion.
Take a break and stop cheonging. If you really got STD, then you wont spread it around. If you dont have STD, then you can verify with medical examination. And go have a medical check-up. She really fucked you.

spinner_kl
20-11-2008, 12:03 PM
beware these girls all got virus..
my friends kena...there..
she intended to spread...and kill you men

jerrystockton
20-11-2008, 12:07 PM
beware these girls all got virus..
my friends kena...there..
she intended to spread...and kill you men

fren, wat kind of virus ?

porkupine
20-11-2008, 12:21 PM
they accept m/c / cc there ha ? :D

mun008
20-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Virus means either HIV or other harmful sex diseases ...Good luck my friend, after 6 months only you can check whether you infected HIV....

This Century disease is really horrible, pls bear in mind never never play with freedom !!...

kk123
30-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Today feel very horny. So head to this HC, Order a hot tea while okt arrange gers for mirror. He showe me 2 prc gers,2 thai gers, 2 Malay gers (1 small size with BIG boobs @.@)
Captain recommend the new arrival thai gers, Since she tall and with firm boobs, so picked her.
All others are below average.

Here's the stats.
Name: C C
Look: 7/10 (innocent look)
Height: 163cm
Boobs: 34B (Firm - nice to hold & play)
BBBJ: 7/10
WIR: May be

Noyze
01-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Dun worry one lah. Simple STD checks on yourself - Look out for sores mainly in your groin area and your lips. Check to see if your lips crack more often then usual.

Please Note : I'm not a Medical Doctor but I'm a Licensed HSE Officer/Manager ( HSE- Health, Safety & Environment) And was a licensed Marine Navigator and used to sail the 7 seas for a few years and well u know what they say about sailors, well its true we MUST have one women in every port. I dun use condoms and *touch wood* have been lucky so far. Although I suspect I might get HIV in my later years due to my extremely un-safe habits. Overall, have had over 300 women in the past few years, which includes GF's, Collleagues, and mainly FL's and GRO's. So far full medical report including blood work I'm fine. But we all know HIV is hte killer which most times cant be detected.

Other than that I enjoy my life with various women. So keep on chioning bro!! no worries one lah and no need to think so much. Its not so easy to catch STD as one might think. Its all about our luck lor.

jerrystockton
01-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Dun worry one lah. Simple STD checks on yourself - Look out for sores mainly in your groin area and your lips. Check to see if your lips crack more often then usual.

Please Note : I'm not a Medical Doctor but I'm a Licensed HSE Officer/Manager ( HSE- Health, Safety & Environment) And was a licensed Marine Navigator and used to sail the 7 seas for a few years and well u know what they say about sailors, well its true we MUST have one women in every port. I dun use condoms and *touch wood* have been lucky so far. Although I suspect I might get HIV in my later years due to my extremely un-safe habits. Overall, have had over 300 women in the past few years, which includes GF's, Collleagues, and mainly FL's and GRO's. So far full medical report including blood work I'm fine. But we all know HIV is hte killer which most times cant be detected.

Other than that I enjoy my life with various women. So keep on chioning bro!! no worries one lah and no need to think so much. Its not so easy to catch STD as one might think. Its all about our luck lor.

Wish u good luck and i really think that you are taking a big risk to cheong....Today is WORLD AIDS DAY

Noyze
01-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Well, One thing i'm sure lah. I'm confirmed safe from any STD as i have regular medical check ups like once every 6 months due to the jobs that i do. So blood work is part of the package. So far safe lah. If kena STD also got cure ( except HIV lah) hehehe

five83
08-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Went to this HC cos wanna try.wen on friday night..pick rm148..show me 3 indon.there is 1 with big boob..try her.
Name: Maria
Height: ard 155cm
Boobs: 38c im not quit so sure ( big bust and i love it )
Fingering: she allowed but not so much
Damage: RM 148 + tips

jerrystockton
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
went to this place yesterday, same old stock and most of them not my cup of tea except Eva which i already bonk before. Asked the okt when the new stock will arrive and he told me not in near future. Thus i will also avoid this place in near future.....

andy5566
10-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Oh.. glad to hear that you have tried Eva... her pussy damn tight right? How about Maria... big boobs indon... not sure her boobs as big as Eva or not.

went to this place yesterday, same old stock and most of them not my cup of tea except Eva which i already bonk before. Asked the okt when the new stock will arrive and he told me not in near future. Thus i will also avoid this place in near future.....

five83
11-12-2008, 02:13 PM
ive already try maria..she really hav big boobs..huhu..after dis must try eva..

AntooKopek
16-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Bros,

Went to Venus early this morning (16/12/2008) @ 0330hrs. It seems the business is bad for them. The OKT keep asking me to take 2hrs, even offer extra time some more. And when i walked to the room, i noticed that if not all, most of the room is empty.

So brothers, i urge to you guys, let support Venus. Less customer meant less stock rotation. Pls don't get me wrong as i don't get any incentive in doing this. I just want to see Venus continue thriving in this hard times (so that when next time i'm in KL, they still open).

Now for the FR, OKT recommended an indon girl, he said her service is very good. Her looks is OK but her asset were about B or A only. So i said i want the girls with big asset. He bring out 3 gals with big asset, but Maria got my eye, maybe because of her petiteness.

The rest of the story basically SOP. Catbath - BBBJ - FJ. But i would like to point out that her BBBJ is one of the best i had. The down part is during FJ she kept looking at door or something, its really distracting.

Her stat :

Name : Maria
Look: 6/10
Hair: black medium long straight
Body frame : very petite
Boobs: soft C or D cup with dark nipple.
BBBJ: yes
WIR: Yes (after try others but she said she's going back in Jan '09)
GFE: 5/10 (quite type)
FJ: 6/10
Damage: RM148 + RM10(tip)

TQ

sanz
24-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Today feel very horny. So head to this HC, Order a hot tea while okt arrange gers for mirror. He showe me 2 prc gers,2 thai gers, 2 Malay gers (1 small size with BIG boobs @.@)
Captain recommend the new arrival thai gers, Since she tall and with firm boobs, so picked her.
All others are below average.

Here's the stats.
Name: C C
Look: 7/10 (innocent look)
Height: 163cm
Boobs: 34B (Firm - nice to hold & play)
BBBJ: 7/10
WIR: May be

Bro, she's from thai? went there just now and i picked up Gigi. Not sure if your C C same with mine because of my hearing mistake or something. Btw, the girl i picked very nice. but i not really satisfied with the service because she's not really energetic. she reached very fast. but lucky she can do 2nd time when i asked her. i still not done yet and she extend 5 minutes for me. i really like that. lol. very shy girl. she claimed that she's 1st time do this job. lucky me if she's right. overall i can give 7/10.

*Got 1 malay girl. both big boobs. 1 is short and the boobs is big. but looking i can only give 2/10. :p

jerrystockton
27-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Bro, she's from thai? went there just now and i picked up Gigi. Not sure if your C C same with mine because of my hearing mistake or something. Btw, the girl i picked very nice. but i not really satisfied with the service because she's not really energetic. she reached very fast. but lucky she can do 2nd time when i asked her. i still not done yet and she extend 5 minutes for me. i really like that. lol. very shy girl. she claimed that she's 1st time do this job. lucky me if she's right. overall i can give 7/10.

*Got 1 malay girl. both big boobs. 1 is short and the boobs is big. but looking i can only give 2/10. :p

Got malay girl ?? I tot they only have indon ? Those indon really farking ugly and those okt keep push me to pick them until i scold kau him. the mid 40s lady Cashier also bad attitude, as if i owe her few millions!

happyshuenn
28-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi bro. can play 3some over there? got OKT contect?

howmuchperhour
13-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Hi fellows,

Just back from my stay at Hotel Malaya, I followed the treads before I stay at the hotel and look forward to visit the massage centre.

Anyways the OKT showed me 2 thais and 1 indian and finally 4 PRCs, there is a PRC with big boobs which I forgot what is the name, anyways I was asking for her price when another customer took her. Then the OKT asked another PRC to come. The OKT told me she is C C.

Anways C C is the prettiest girl in the centre, but the boobs is only B.

Ok, she started by bathing me, then I dried and laid on the bed. She put cold water on my back and lick me over. After that, she licked my ass, and alternate cold and hot water BJ. Overall very good foreplay, feels like halfway towards orgasm. She climbed on me she did the cowboy and we ended with missionary. The foreplay in the more enjoyable part.

CC

looks:7.5/10
figure:7/10 (boobs B)
BJ:9/10
FJ:7/10

damage: 188 RM + tips (Did the OKT overcharge me? because I followed the treads and the damage is less)

PS: I asked her how much the OKT is giving and she told me $100 so I tipped her

KouChiu
14-01-2009, 11:32 AM
damage: 188 RM + tips (Did the OKT overcharge me? because I followed the treads and the damage is less)

You paid 188 + tip of 100 = 288 ??
What other service do you require in KL? Can I be of service? :p

jerrystockton
14-01-2009, 12:08 PM

Bro, u tipped the WL RM100 ? That's consider a lot to me

CibLover
14-01-2009, 03:57 PM
...PS: I asked her how much the OKT is giving and she told me $100 so I tipped her

I think what he was trying to say is, he asked how much the girl got paid from the OKT for each session. The girl replied that she was paid RM100 for each session from the OKT.

Therefore, he paid her some tips. Tips amount not mentioned.

I thought it was quite clear by his posting?? No?? :o

kk123
29-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Bro,

Recently any bro visited this MP?

kk123
28-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Bro,

Any bros visited this joint recently? Any recommendation? Much appreciate if some one can provide some info about any new HOT chicks...

yeap ah boi
17-11-2009, 02:14 PM
went with my friend last week , got few prc and thai .... not my taste so i never try . but i know it open till morning 4-5am ....:D

xmens18
18-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi Friends
I am coming to KL next month 19th . I am new and foreigner. any special hotel/ no with whom i can contact? i want a full session......

I need your kind help...