PDA

View Full Version : New chio CFM PRC Lina (with pic)

e777
04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Bros,

23yo 162cm 46kg 36b chio babe with CFM look just arrived.
Great service!
Shower, french, bbbj, anal, catbath.
150/60min/1 inc room

Call direct or pm me with your name, contact & email addr for details.

Cheers

HoKar
04-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Care to share the pic??

Thanks!

randomRedBall
05-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Met Lina at a hotel and then TCSS for a while. She comes across as very GF feeling, spend time to talk and kiss and slowly hug, then strip. VERY nice figure and soft skin. Rubba in front of the hotel mirror for a while, then bath. When bath she soap from behind. VERY SHIOK! Best part is that she run her fingers up and down the back. Wah! Make the back and the didi tingle like mad like that! Then she rubba with her melons! WAH lau! After that dry up and she brush her teeth. Oral hygine! Her catbath one kind. Cover almost every inch of the body! Spend a lot of time sucking the rambutans and the base of the didi. Her fj is one of the best! Can see she REALLY enjoy it and she REALLY make an effort to place the didi exactly at the right place for maximum pleasure for us both! This one SUPER SUPER SHIOK! First time I almost come in FJ. Normally have to come in doggie but she do until I dun even really care that she have only a few position. Definitely recommend let her take control in FJ. She good! After cum, spend a lot of time hugging and talking. Spend a lot of time to have GF feeling!

One thing is no BBBJ and short time BJ with CD only, but IMHO, for her no need lah. I BJ fan, but in her case, dun waste time! go to FJ after catbath and tell her to take it slow and enjoy yourself! Also, the stupid handphone keep ringing! Silent mode definitely!

Face : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Height : abt 1.6
Boobs : C cup I think and REAL stuff! Super super soft.
Skin : Fair
BBBJ : None
AR : Dun like
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 8.5/10 (VERY GF treatment)

remember to get her to turn the hp to silent.

randomRedBall
05-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Met Lina at a hotel and then TCSS for a while. She comes across as very GF feeling, spend time to talk and kiss and slowly hug, then strip. VERY nice figure and soft skin. Rubba in front of the hotel mirror for a while, then bath. When bath she soap from behind. VERY SHIOK! Best part is that she run her fingers up and down the back. Wah! Make the back and the didi tingle like mad like that! Then she rubba with her melons! WAH lau! After that dry up and she brush her teeth. Oral hygine! Her catbath one kind. Cover almost every inch of the body! Spend a lot of time sucking the rambutans and the base of the didi. Her fj is one of the best! Can see she REALLY enjoy it and she REALLY make an effort to place the didi exactly at the right place for maximum pleasure for us both! This one SUPER SUPER SHIOK! First time I almost come in FJ. Normally have to come in doggie but she do until I dun even really care that she have only a few position. Definitely recommend let her take control in FJ. She good! After cum, spend a lot of time hugging and talking. Spend a lot of time to have GF feeling!

One thing is no BBBJ and short time BJ with CD only, but IMHO, for her no need lah. I BJ fan, but in her case, dun waste time! go to FJ after catbath and tell her to take it slow and enjoy yourself! Also, the stupid handphone keep ringing! Silent mode definitely!

Face : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Height : abt 1.6
Boobs: C (big, real and VERY VERY VERY soft)
Skin: fair
BBBJ : None
FJ : 9/10
AR : I no like
Attitute : 9/10 ( VERY VERY gf feeling)

sner9gy
05-11-2005, 05:43 PM
bros, can you PM or email [email protected] with Lina contact and picture

ragnarclaw
05-11-2005, 05:55 PM
bro can see pic 1st:email to [email protected]. thks:D

gameboy732
06-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Bro e777, can u pm me Lina's pic and contacts. thank you. No problem for me to buy you coffee. Perhaps we could even cheong together.

e777
07-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Bros,
Please pm me with your name, contact and email addr for pics.
How am i suppose to email you pic if you don't pm me your email addr?

ZUNBO96
07-11-2005, 02:38 AM
email me the [email protected]
wat the damage?

phantom65110
07-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi bro,

Can I viewed her pic. first? What is her charges and does she do anal sex?

Rgds,
LC

whisper
07-11-2005, 08:16 PM
going after her bung hole tomorrow :D

sner9gy
08-11-2005, 09:04 AM
bros, can you PM me or email [email protected] with the contact
thanks

farkadipa
08-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Hey Bro

Care to mail me the pic? [email protected]
Many many thanks

sammythemilfman
08-11-2005, 12:42 PM
hey bro,
can u please mail me the pic to: [email protected]
wats the dmge?...if she looks good can fix up an appointment asap!.
thanks

tanahkow
08-11-2005, 01:17 PM
My contribution, don't say don't have.

Upz for e7777, good recommendation.

First of all, i want backdoor, so E7 recommended her to me. I see her photo like lau goh. I got second thoughts.

When waiting for PRC Lina, i approached one lau goh thinking its her. (That's how bad the photo is). Then Lina came, my God .... Cannot believe it, so pretty, don't know why the photos like shit like that

We sat down a while talk cock a bit, never undress. Then talk talk, then i undress her and she undress me, damn shiok. I want to french her, she say got sore throat, ok lah fair enough, i don't want sore throat also. Waah her melons at least 2 kg. I suck and suck, the nipple become super long. Brown ones. Damn shiok, then rubba rubba her clit, waah like fountain.

She tell me she like me thats why she so wet. Ok lah take advantage, rubba rubba then licka licka. 2 fingers in her clit. i'm telling you its super wet. got one whole patch on the sheet. Paiseh to the next bro who use the sheet.

I like backdoor, then put one finger into her arse. Wahh here comes the THX sound system. I tell you, louder than my Creative speakers.

Then we change position, she BBBJ me. Surprising, the bro posted no BBBJ leh. But her BBBJ too powerful for my skinless dick. Very ticklish. so tell her to stop.

then i buay tah han liao, nearly let my small head take over. lucky she reminded me to cap. Ok cap then pump. she cannot stop moving, i also quite lousy, cum already.

Haven't go backdoor cum already *cry*

But nevermind i'll be back.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (damn smooth skin, super nice legs, tan also)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good, but i don't enjoy it, my poison might be your food)
FJ: 8/10 (aiyah i only use one position, less than 5 mins, come liao, damn sian)

Overall: 9

Upz for E7777 bro who recommended this good WL

whisper
09-11-2005, 03:24 AM
I asked bro E7 to confirm if she does anal replied yes after he double confirm with the girls. So I onz coz i'm backdoor lover.
Reached 10 mins late and waited for her at the distination. Like bro tanahkow says,she looks much better in person than picture.

We tcss before undress. She goes brush her teeth while I waited. Asked me go bath alone claimed she bath liao. So lan lan liao, but I'm ok coz doesn't wanna waste time. Later she knn go bath herself, i asked she says a bit hot, ok lor then how, sop wait again.

We sat on bath and talk talk, then took her tower off and started to catbath her coz wah buay tahan la. She claimed i hv good tongue skill and she likes it beri much. Proceed to tongue her pussy, wah she moan damn fucking loud manz, her pussy also wet liao (quite wet in fact). Ask her to cap me and proceed to missionary her pussy. A bit loose so close her legin "1" position while I screw her for front. Wah quite shiok coz we hug tightly and her nehneh poke my body till very shiok. Cannot tahan manz, so control a bit then flip her to doggy and pump her furiously. I slowly finger her anal rim but f**king hell she say cannot lei. I told her was promised mah and she agree after bro E7 called her. She declined and then asked how much, I told her as agreed la. She declined so I dun wanna persuit further coz dun wan to spoil the sexxion.

Flip her back and pump her in "1" position till cum finally.
KNN no backdoor, I feel cheated and no blow job. Although she's friendly and looks quite ood but no service manz. Bro E7, I dun mean u cheated me but the girl doesn't keep her promise would resulted your reputation la. I dun hope to offend any bro but feedback then got improvement mar, right?

These is not all yet, she keep asking me to go bath. Sound like asking me to go out early, I asked if she expecting another bro, she declined and says she will go ktv work later. So i my heart, wtf then rush me?

Aiya, PRC can't find good service except a handful if you are lucky.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin, nice nehneh)
BBBJ: 0/10 (di even try)
FJ: 6.5/10 (aiyah if not close her leg to grip my didi then feeling is loose loose lor)
Service: 2/10
RTF: No way.

tanahkow
12-11-2005, 01:31 AM
i come back to screw this WL 2 more times, making it 3 times. E7 bro very nice, give me discount because I very faithful hahahaha

no lah, but this WL got me hooked until my dick always stand even at work. believe it or not i F-ed her 2 times in one day. very shiong on M power but worth it lah. lina also cannot believe it i returned 2nd time like E7 bro.

Anyway heres the FR again for the 2nd time. We TCSS a bit then she start flirting with me, pretend to watch tv. same, ask me go wash wash. so i went. come out , saw her already taken off her pants, very sexy leg. but her leg got one patch of super big mole. anyway, touch touch her leg, very shiok, brudder stand up liao, then we french. french french, then i lie back. she say how come now position change. alamak. then i catbath her and proceed to her cb. wah again THX sound system with dolby sense surround. but super wet man, its really super wet. i finger her and also finger her ass together, she very shiok ask me don't stop and guide my hand also. when she finally pull my hand out, got one patch of water on the bed. her ass very shiok, like a suckion thing can suck your finger in, then i buay tah han, want to fuck her already.

cap on and start in missionary. cunt a bit loose now, maybe she really cum already i don't know. then keep talking during fj. damn sian, need to shut her up. put her side way position, she gimme a CFM look but still keep talking ask me how i feel. i buay tah han already, need to execute my super plan which failed first time. i take out my dick and rubba rubba her ass. she give me a CFM look and ask me to wait. she from drawer take out some lube and rubba on my dick then turn doggy with her ass up high. waaaaah tell you like heaven. first time back door, no experience, i keep aiming but cannot go in her ass. she keep pushing her butt cheeks apart and ask me aim higher cos i keep going into her cunt. finally lah get it in liao, wah the feeling very shiok. cos her cunt quite loose, this ass is very very tight. she moan in pain, ask me go slower.i go quite slowly keep asking her can or not, then she say ya can already. then i go faster. can feel the wall of her ass, then i finger her cunt, very wet !!! so shiok, fuck her ass finger her cunt, then she say can cum already or not , cos starting to hurt. ok loh, i ask her still can tah han ? cos cumming liao, she say ok.

so i continue put her in side way position so i can see her beautiful tits. finally i buay tah han liao then i pull out and cum. cos anal dirty lah, don't want to cum inside, scared if condom break then jialat cos ass not as wet.
then she look at me ask me why don't cum inside, but i too shiok to answer liao, we french for a while and i continue to finger her ass until her hp start ringing again. alamak must be bro E7 start chasing again. then wash up and go.

face: 8/10 (really sweet face)
breast: 10/10 (very firm, standing nipples, i think most beautiful part)
bbbj: this time never try
anal: 10/10 (!!! very happy for my first backdoor)
fj: 6/10 (downgrade liao, cos quite loose)
body: 8/10

Overall 8/10

Brudders, can try, she going back mid next week, so book now better than book late.

if you guys like my report, up my rep pls!

e777
18-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Bros,
Lina is back and some new prc babes like Xin Xin, Apple, Xiao Yu & others also avail.

Call direct or pls pm me with your name & contact.

Cheers

sner9gy
18-11-2005, 11:03 AM
bros, can you PM or email me her contact at [email protected]

e777
21-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Bros,
Those who have requested for pics, check your email or PM.
She is back. Others avail also.

Call direct or pm me your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

Skyline
08-03-2006, 07:31 AM
hi can share @ pic and contact? at [email protected]
Thanks alot :)

fedex
08-03-2006, 07:48 PM
hi can share @ pic and contact? at [email protected]
Thanks alot :)

bro,
this is nov 2005 post lar..still ask 4 picture... pls read b4 u post liao if not u get fire...take care.

loneyranger
27-05-2006, 10:49 AM
can share @ pic and contact?

Anyone still remember her can start contacting bro vogueraider coz she is back in SG liaw... I had a session w/ her last nite her @ S****d Hotel....
Any anal lover have to give her a try coz it is out of this world....
Vy Vy Horny gal n is wet even without me touching her....
Pls take good care of her coz she is a gem ! ! ! ! :cool:

Damage is @ $150/60mins/1sht :rolleyes:

fantasyworld
27-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Bro,

I'm interested to find out more leh.

Can email me her pics and details to [email protected] ?

Thanks bro! :D

m0747
29-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Bros,

interested in lina, please pm pic and detail to [email protected]

thanks!

Acidburn
29-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Now still have $150 for a PRC meh? :confused: Market rate is $120.

Oh btw, you know okt e777 very well?

Damage is @ $150/60mins/1sht :rolleyes:

loneyranger
29-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Now still have $150 for a PRC meh? Market rate is $120.

bro... not PRC is $150... but her service is worth tat price... try liaw u sure agree with me... no regrets... Furthermore Market price is to attract more bro to try PRC only.. dont be cheated by this gimmick.....

you know okt e777 very well?

Not tat i noe e777 well... he sometimes disappoint me also but this Lina is a gem tat i can not for get.... ok?? now all OKT also have many different nick in this forum liaw... also donno who fight who also... :cool:

Acidburn
30-05-2006, 09:23 AM
I also can get good service at $120. But don't expect too much good service from a PRC, cannot compare with GL Cat150 :D

$150 for a PRC is still ex......if can lower down to $120, still got ppl may want to try.

bro... not PRC is $150... but her service is worth tat price... try liaw u sure agree with me... no regrets... Furthermore Market price is to attract more bro to try PRC only.. dont be cheated by this gimmick.....

Not tat i noe e777 well... he sometimes disappoint me also but this Lina is a gem tat i can not for get.... ok?? now all OKT also have many different nick in this forum liaw... also donno who fight who also... :cool:

Zionace
30-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Bros,

I interested in lina, can email the photol to [email protected]

thanks!

boi_boi
30-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Hi bro,

I'm new here.. very interested to have the contact of this chio bus... Dun mind sharing?? Will post FR when done with her..:D

Thanks!

angie II
30-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi bro,

Me also very new here.. very interested in lina too.. can arrange a session for me? Will post a fr & post mortem too.. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

patcheongsh
30-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I Cannot Stand It Anymore!!!!!!

Everytime I See This Thread Of This Fatty Bombom Lousy Attitude Bitch With Fucked Up Service Being Touted As Soild Or Offers Good Service Or Cfm...my Blood Boils

Cfm...pui...more Like Long-chia Bin

This Lina Is The Biggest Shit / Joke In Here! This Girl Is Seriously seriously Fucked Up!

Anyone Can Pm Me For The Pics See For Yourself. :mad: :mad:

angie II
31-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Oops.. :eek: i change my mind now.. :rolleyes: