PDA

View Full Version : Indo Trans

maggots
29-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Happened to be @ bugis 3 days ago, saw 3-4 trans believed to be from Indonesia. 2 of them looked real tasty... any bros out there know where they operate? Miss the indo trans, when they were roaming in desker rd few years back. The indo trans lobang died down when thief was @ its height among these trans...:D

dickrick
10-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Bro Maggots, these could be the Indo trans that operate from JB's Susor Empat. Maybe shopping for Hari Raya before going back?
I think even if they operate here they'll probably be FL. Unless some OKT in Rowell takes them on.
Some of those Indon Trans in Desker were good. I remember Tiara, Christine and Karen. Wonder what happened to them?

allandse
15-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Wow...I remember Tiara man...even though she was a trans, she looked every bit a woman and she even went for ops later...I dare say she was one of the best fucks that I have ever had. But dont know where she went after the desker Indo trans were busted. Still miss her. If any brothers know where she is in Indo, I dont even mind going there and looking her up.

maggots
15-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Bro Maggots, these could be the Indo trans that operate from JB's Susor Empat. Maybe shopping for Hari Raya before going back?
I think even if they operate here they'll probably be FL. Unless some OKT in Rowell takes them on.
Some of those Indon Trans in Desker were good. I remember Tiara, Christine and Karen. Wonder what happened to them?

Bro Dickrick,wah...! U still remember their names. I forget all the names leow. May be you like to refresh my memory by describing the above mentioned 3 again. Those were the good old times, some really gave fantastic service man! Thanks again!

maggots
15-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Wow...I remember Tiara man...even though she was a trans, she looked every bit a woman and she even went for ops later...I dare say she was one of the best fucks that I have ever had. But dont know where she went after the desker Indo trans were busted. Still miss her. If any brothers know where she is in Indo, I dont even mind going there and looking her up.

Bro Allandse, I can't remember the names. Is Tiara the one with pair of big eyes, quite short, very friendly who operated behind the prata store? I remember one whom i loved to patronize. She would gave bbbj, one period kept short curly hair, later went for ops. I remember of all i bonked, only this one went for ops.

allandse
17-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Bro Allandse, I can't remember the names. Is Tiara the one with pair of big eyes, quite short, very friendly who operated behind the prata store? I remember one whom i loved to patronize. She would gave bbbj, one period kept short curly hair, later went for ops. I remember of all i bonked, only this one went for ops.

Yo brother...bingo..u got it rite. I still remember that she told me she was from Kalimantan. But she looked damn good for a ladyboy, had a fantastic pair of tits, and a solid body that would put many gals to shame. And her service was out of this world! And yes, for some time, she kept short and sassy hair and she looked damn good in that as well. And she was the only one who went for ops and yes...she worked behind the prata shop. Brother, this is no exaggeration, but if there is one ladyboy whom I will never forget for the rest of my life, then that's her...dear Tiara. Sigh....just dont know what happened to her or where she is rite now.....

dickrick
18-11-2005, 08:48 AM
Bro Dickrick,wah...! U still remember their names. I forget all the names leow. May be you like to refresh my memory by describing the above mentioned 3 again.
Bro Maggots, Tiara was about 1.6m, fair, roundish face, a bit fleshy. She operated at the back of the prata stall (now facing the Mustaffa extension). Had a sexy way, she'll slide up to you and in a sexy voice ask, "You want to come my room?"
Later after her op she operated in one of the houses on Desker Road.
Christine was about 1.7m, slim and operated from the Desker Road houses.
Karen was about 1.6m, fair, sweet face, long hair, no boobs, always used stockings. She always played music when serving. She operated from the back of the houses which face the small park on Lembu Road and later at the houses on Desker Road.
Lembu Road is in between Mustaffas and Desker Road BTW.
Hope that brought back sweet memories.

maggots
19-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Yo brother...bingo..u got it rite. I still remember that she told me she was from Kalimantan. But she looked damn good for a ladyboy, had a fantastic pair of tits, and a solid body that would put many gals to shame. And her service was out of this world! And yes, for some time, she kept short and sassy hair and she looked damn good in that as well. And she was the only one who went for ops and yes...she worked behind the prata shop. Brother, this is no exaggeration, but if there is one ladyboy whom I will never forget for the rest of my life, then that's her...dear Tiara. Sigh....just dont know what happened to her or where she is rite now.....

Bro allandse / dickrick, good that both of you remember those good old times. I remember she was willing to try all sort positions, always behaved or pretend (maybe) 'can't wait to get bonked like dat', think already also steam man! Will up both your points. Just before she disappeared, she ever told me one s'pore man wanted to sponsor her open hair saloon back in her hometown. Let's hope that tiara come back one day, & we shall bonk again! If anyone of you finds her, please share share info ok?