PDA

View Full Version : SARAH, 21 yo Eurasian looking Chio Bu with big Neh Neh.

cafe21
29-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Hi bros just had a session with a Eurasian looking chio bu with big neh neh this evening, still thinking of her at this wee hrs in the morning ...so decided to share my experince with bros here.

Got a call from my agent that a new babe just arrived... tell me must try, tall and very good looking ..... on with him and went to destination .

Door open , standing infront of me is a gorgeous looking gal , very tall, est 173 cm, very fair and the thing that really attract me is that pair of BOOBS behind that little tight tank top, immediately call my agent and confirm.

Quite a friendly gal , we chit chat for awhile and she can speak good basic english , told me her name is Sarah and she's from Ukraine.

Took a bath myself cos i like it this way. Came out from the bathroom and she offered to wipe me dry. The moment she took over the towel , my pair of naughty hands cannot control itself and turn to autoroaming mode. Went straight for her boobs when she's still fully dress. Can feel her soft boobs , really nice to grab . Asked me why i so naughty and me told her my hand just lost control leh, also dunno why.. hehe. Push me down to the bed naughtly and she started to strip, first with the jeans, leaving just the tank top and the g-string. By this time can see her nipples protruding liao, maybe from the boobs message i gave her earlier on keke. When the tank top finally comes off , wah me almost nose bleed , really a pair of twin peak with nice protruding light brown nipples. She slowly prowl towards me with that cfm look, by this time my didi also stand up already.

Starts to catbath me slowly from my neck down to my nipples to my little belly and before i knew it she was stroking my little bro and licking my balls at the same time. Just when i thought she's going to devoure my didi, she stand up ,went to the drawer and came back with a cd. Me although abit sian but come to think of it , safety more important, big head must take control at all times. Proceed to cap and bj for me , must say good suction and tounge action . Me reach out for her clit and start my sensual rubbing and soon she got abit wet and gave out a soft moan.
After 5 mins bth liao ask her to ride me, can feel the warm and wetness the moment i enter her, just nice, not too loose, not too tight for me. This is where infront of me is a sight to behold. Her neh neh really bouncing in front of me , try to lick her nipples from this position and kenna smack by her neh neh , me first time encounter this , damm shiok. At this moment feel like coming... so faster change to my fav doggie. She got a really nice butt for doggie, while banging can hear the piak piak sound together with her moaning , reach out for her boobs at the same time, really hope can pause in this situation forever. Out of a sudden can feel a contraction on her pussy, damm shiok, before long , me come also, hiaz so fast i was thinking to myself.:o
The rest is rather sop so won't elebarate.
End of mission.

At the time i'm leaving , a kor gal came into the room, also very chio. Got to know her name , call hereself Agi . Look abit like the kor acttress ' Jin si san' with big round eyes.

My personnel rating:

Name : Sarah from Ukraine
Looks : 8.5/10 ( Eurasian looking with long black hair)
Body : 36c-d 25 36 ( with very fair and smooth skin), 173 cm est
BJ : 7/10
Frenching : Never try
Attitute : 7/10, quite playful n friendly
Damage : $150 inc room + $20 tips+ $3.50 carpark.
RTF : Yes, but after I try the kor gal Agi.

Interested bros pls contact your respective agent, they should have contact.
For those bros who have no contact, can pm me , i will give u my agent's contact and u can call him direct. Pls do not ask me for pictures cos i also don't have.

Have a nice day
Cheers:)

royalminus
29-10-2005, 11:17 AM
is this the sarah from bro copulist? that is a damn good girl great boobs! nice go man. cheers. i thought the damage is suppose to be 200? how many shots?

jon2000sg
29-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi Cafe21,

Hope you can pass Sarah contact or agent contact to me.
Thank you.

.jon

too_hot
29-10-2005, 05:24 PM
For those bros who have no contact, can pm me , i will give u my agent's contact and u can call him direct. Pls do not ask me for pictures cos i also don't have.

Have a nice day
Cheers:)

Hi Bro, sorry but I ll have to trouble you for ur agent's contact.

Thanks!!

royalminus
29-10-2005, 07:41 PM
bro what's the damage like? give me the agent's contact leh...:rolleyes:

JPimp
29-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Bro Cafe21,

Good fr.

cafe21
30-10-2005, 11:17 AM
bro what's the damage like? give me the agent's contact leh...:rolleyes:
Bro as stated in my fr, the damage is $150. Check your pm.

Have already given out quite a number of contacts to bros here, anybody tried yet:confused: Waiting to see FR lah.

Mid9sugar
31-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi bro Cafe21 , me like big neh neh.... can i have the contact pls? By the way do u have her pics?:p

Nismo
01-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi bro Cafe21 , me like big neh neh.... can i have the contact pls? By the way do u have her pics?:p

Interested bros pls contact your respective agent, they should have contact. For those bros who have no contact, can pm me , i will give u my agent's contact and u can call him direct. Pls do not ask me for pictures cos i also don't have.

Would really appreciate if you could read the entire 1st post prior to posting a reply.

As stated by the threadstarter, please use the PM function should u wish to request for his agent's contact.

No offence intended.

dirtymonk82
01-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Good FR...too bad the damage is a little on the high side for me

antlau
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
how to make arrangement to meet her?

Mid9sugar
01-11-2005, 01:37 PM
OOOPS me kenna zap 1 point by thread starter... well maybe me this newbie deserve this for not following instruction.:o Pls forgive me.

Anyway thanks to bro nismo for advice , had already pm bro cafe 21 for contact... will provide my virgin fr if successful in booking for a appointment. Stay tune guys.:p

ralfhero
01-11-2005, 01:47 PM
I believe it is every guy's fantasy to bonk gals from every continent.... :p hehehe with that said... ahem bro cafe21 check your inbox :D

cafe21
02-11-2005, 12:33 AM
OOOPS me kenna zap 1 point by thread starter... well maybe me this newbie deserve this for not following instruction.:o Pls forgive me.

Anyway thanks to bro nismo for advice , had already pm bro cafe 21 for contact... will provide my virgin fr if successful in booking for a appointment. Stay tune guys.:p

Bro Mid9sugar hope u will learn from this mistake and don't repeat again.
Don't worry , will return the 1 pt to u if u can share with all bros here a good FR.

Mid9sugar
03-11-2005, 06:12 PM
First of all must thks bro cafe21 for helping a newbie like me in getting the agent's contact, kam sia many many.

To all brothers, this is my virgin FR so pls bear with me ok?

Book a appointment for a session last night . Proceed to location and gave the agent a call, got the room number and up I go.

When the door open i was greeted by a pretty looking gal dress in T- shirt and jeans, Wah can really see that the neh neh really very big... mai tu liao, faster go in and confirm appt with agent.

She's a very friendly gal who really put me at ease, no need to break the ice cos she will make u feel very comfortable. Chit chat for awhile and told me to go take my shower.

Came out from bathroom , she's already topless with only her g-strings standing by the bed. Wah upon looking at her pair of knockers nose almost bleed and immediately had a effect on my little brother. Came towards me and offered to help me dry up... all the while my vision scanning her twin peak, hehe. Managed to squueze abit and confirm the breast is original...no mod job.

Ask me to lie on the bed and she went to the drawer to bring a cd.
Slowly she crawl on the bed towards me and giving me the cfm look at the same time, now my heart really beat fast fast. Came on top of me and gave me a tight hug , can feel her knocker pressing on my chest and me can feel her heartbeat, this just show her tight she hug me hehe.

Slowly she starts to kiss me on my neck to my nipples. She really give my nipples a good licking wah damm shiok ... proceed to lick my naval and down to my inner tigh all the while her neh neh never lose contact with my body.
By this time bth liao ask her faster put on the cap and blow for me. Suction quite good with good tounge action , the best part is when her head goes up down up down, her neh neh go front back front back, keke:p

Proceed to ride me and like what bro cafe21 discribe can really see the boobs dong dong in front of u .... the view to disturbing , make me cannot concentrate so send my both hands to stabilse the twin peaks hehe.

At this point of time , she change to the squirting technic on top of me, me at this time also change strategy and send one hand to her bum while the other hand still on her boobs rotating between left and right hehe,

Before long , alamak i come already , actually wanted to ask her to change position but too late volcano errupte inside her liao. Must blame on her boobs , too distracting and lost control on other areas.

Knowing that i had come , she gave me a lustful smile and plant the pair of knockers straight at my face... almost cannot breathe especially after cumming.

Although it all finish quite fast , i had a very enjoyable session. will rtf her again soon and will definately try other position and hopefully last much longer too.

Pls refer to her stats provided by threadstater cos from my point of view is about the same. Just want to stress that she's a really friendly gal that can really put u at ease for a wonderful and memorable session,,, and for me , one of the best bonk with a angmo .

Hope u brothers will like my virgin FR.
Interested bros , kindly contact threadstarter.

Bro cafe21 did my fr pass ? can give me back my point pls?:)

Wilf
04-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Being a newbie, i am new to this forum and after reading this thread, i PM Cafe21 for his contact.

I hope i don't offend anyone cos when i was in the room, i found the other Korean girl to be much more pretty esp with her irresistable smile. She really do look like the Korean actress "JIN XI SAN" . I quickly call the OKT to change and he told me no prob. The rest as they say is history. I had 1 of the most enjoyable commercial sex and i'm sure i'll sure a hell get back to this OKT cos the standard of his gal seems to be very good. The price of $150 is also reasonable to me. Next round i'll get Sarah cos her boobies are hugh. I want a freaking milk-drinking session!!!!:D

Wilf
04-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Oops, me sotong lah. Forget to mention that the "JIN XI SAN" name is Agi. Her moaning is enough to make you come!!!!!!!!:p

tdnow1
04-11-2005, 10:37 PM
today free, so call OKT to book Sarah. go to her room, and see her, wah lau eh, quite SYT and chio with neh neh really really big and without too much fats about the waist; she is about 170 and 60kg only man! so just enough at the waist to grab with more than sufficient up there! man! you ain't lived until you've been smacked by big neh neh on a chio bu! almost want to tor ni!
Anyway, after some TKSS, she went to bathe. wanted to bathe together and get some prelim action but she complain bathroom too small, so wtf, bath alone lor. but a pleasant surprise after my turn, she slowly put down her towel and show me her chest! super duper breasts, really as i imagined from reading her previous FRs! sagging only because no way such peaks can stand on their own!
after some hugging, frenching and some more TKSS, she capped me for the BJ. Not bad, got technique and i asked her to blow me sideways, so i can teh her neh neh... really shiok man! she complain a bit i too big, i was surprised, coz i newbie and always tot that ang mo always bigger. but i think she just say to make me feel better.
anyway, go on to FR, she is quite energetic and her neh neh very mobile, keep swinging all over the place! i ask her if the action not painful meh? she said no, but i cannot tahan, so i use both hands to control! definitely not fake breasts man! we switch to missionary and we frenched and i sucked her neh and fuck, long time cannot do that already, very shiok! after switching a few positions, she complain a bit pain, so she put some lube and tried to HJ me, but i dun have much reaction. so back to FJ and i bang her from underneath, finally come just when she ask me to stop again. so all ended quite well.
after resting for a bit, she went to bathe and then my turn, after i come out, we laid down and hugged and TKSS some more until phone ring and she had to go.
Looks: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: definitely!
Bros, if you want to look for a very chio, friendly and nice smelling ang mo, pls PM bro cafe21 for contact. Definitely worth the 150!
Pls up me if you like the FR and her service!

tdnow1
04-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Dunno why my FR never appear?

too_hot
05-11-2005, 01:37 PM
today free, so call OKT to book Sarah.

Pls up me if you like the FR and her service!

Hi Bro, can kindly PM me the OKT's number?

Thanks!!

randomRedBall
06-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Met Sarah at her hotel and then TCSS for a while. She very friendly and fun. Sort of like a young ger from International Whereever School. Bathe alone then when came out she already in her G-string and bra. WAHLAU! All my blood immediatle rush to my didi, feel light-headed must lie down on bed already.Then watch her strip from bed she like pro, look at me and smile while she took of her bra and string. Almost lost all my blood pressure into didi. Then she come on bed and smile and start to do catbath and play with my nipples. WAH! Very gentle and shiok, lots of TLC. Then she cap me (this time put the CD beside on the other bed) Then very gently start to BJ. Must say suction pretty good and tongue sure knows where to go, man! But the highlight is definitely when she ride on top! Wahlau! Those Boobs hers have their own guidance system one. Whole life travel ALL over the place. This kind cannot waste, so ask for doggie style and have her face the mirror. CANNOT TAHAN, almost cum, must tell her slowdown and then change to missionary position. Watching her boobs as they moved in missionary even more siong! Cannot control at all, cum almost immediately. Stereo also quite good. A moaner.

One thing is that can click with her lah. She is a VERY friendly and gentle girl. Very European, very frank and direct in expressing her opinions. I like that very much. As you all can see, got a lot of time to TC with her....... Hard to control lah.......

Sarah (Ukraine)
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks alomst Turkish. PanAsian as it is called nowadays)
Body: 9/10
Tits: 9/10 (At least Size D. Real ones!)
FJ: (Not fair to rate as never try many different positions, Overall good)
Attitude : Very friendly girl! Easily put you at ease. Nice to talk to.

randomRedBall
06-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Met Sarah at her hotel and then TCSS for a while. She very friendly and fun. Sort of like a young ger from International Whereever School. Bathe alone then when came out she already in her G-string and bra. WAHLAU! All my blood immediatle rush to my didi, feel light-headed must lie down on bed already.Then watch her strip from bed she like pro, look at me and smile while she took of her bra and string. Almost lost all my blood pressure into didi. Then she come on bed and smile and start to do catbath and play with my nipples. WAH! Very gentle and shiok, lots of TLC. Then she cap me (this time put the CD beside on the other bed) Then very gently start to BJ. Must say suction pretty good and tongue sure knows where to go, man! But the highlight is definitely when she ride on top! Wahlau! Those Boobs hers have their own guidance system one. Whole life travel ALL over the place. This kind cannot waste, so ask for doggie style and have her face the mirror. CANNOT TAHAN, almost cum, must tell her slowdown and then change to missionary position. Watching her boobs as they moved in missionary even more siong! Cannot control at all, cum almost immediately. Stereo also quite good. A moaner.

One thing is that can click with her lah. She is a VERY friendly and gentle girl. Very European, very frank and direct in expressing her opinions. I like that very much. As you all can see, got a lot of time to TC with her....... Hard to control lah.......

Sarah (Ukraine)
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks alomst Turkish)
Tits: 9/10 (At least Size D. Real ones!)
FJ: (Not fair to rate as never try many different positions, Overall good)
Attitude : Very friendly girl! Easily put you at ease. Nice to talk to.

Pork
07-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Ok I met up with Sarah too, called up the contact on Tuesday and I must say that the initial impression I got was that he was a very unfriendly person. Then say he can’t confirm if its possible on my preference day, which is Thursday.
Anyway, Thursday came and I was asked to call him up again at 5pm where he’ll let me know the location again. (I was thinking, this seems like one of those drug drop off kinda thingy in the movies) so I called and got the location and was there at about 6pm.
Went into the room and saw 2 females in front of me, one fully clothed and another was in a bath robe. So it’s obvious whose Sarah but who was the other? Sarah told me that it was her friend (forgot the name) and she asked me “Who do you want” … duh, I took Sarah of course. Tall and most important, it was pretty obvious that she had huge boobs even with a bath robe on. Anyway, we talked, yes with Sarah’s friend in the room(she does not understand English btw) and after 5mins she told her friend to go out. Then Sarah stripped in front of me leaving her thongs intact she covered her boobs as she walked to the toilet for a shower. Damn I had to shower alone. She came out totally naked and I went in with her boobs still in sight… lol

When I came out she was already naked on the bed, I lay on the other end and we talked for some time before she moved herself over (yes she’s VERY friendly) and then out of a sudden she asked me to flip over as she wants to play with my lil bro.. so okie.. here goes.
The rest is all SOP, lick nipps, BJ and all, she sat on me and gosh u can imagine me not blinking staring at her boobs. Then we switched to a few other positions and everything ended. While I was taking my bath I heard her making a phone call or something, think maybe she wanted to report that the job was done or what, then while I was dressing the door bell rung and her friend came back. And since I was a happy man I don’t wanna waste my time in the room talking, I hugged her and left. Sarah told me to get her friend next time. Yah rite… :P

I called up the contact person and this time his tone was much different. So much better and friendly, but yes he did mention that there’s this new Korean babe in town. Anyone tried her yet? Think I want to.. :P

Anyway, whatever stats and stuffs about her is much true. Good deal if you ask me, no regrets. :)

Unleashed
07-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Any more senior bros checked out this Sarah yet? I mean, all the newbies only,joined Oct, Nov, i rather wait for 1 of the lau chiao bros to check her out b4 i put my money in man, sekali kenna like my other experience.. go there see different goods..and waste my money...no offence to the thread starter though...

glstunner
07-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Tks bro cafe21 for the contact.

Find her up yesterday af calling e OKT 4 the location.....enter e room,ask me go bath myself af tat came out saw her in Bra n G string...bei tahan leh,her tits waiting 2 be pop out of her bra! :D
Then she does a quick washup....as i was waiting 4 her in e bed liao!

Looks-8, not bad 4 an ang mor,young.
Body-9, slim wif big jugs,very yummy!
BJ-5, normal fast one.
FJ-6, accomate to yr needs
Cost-$150, wat more can u ask 4 an Ang Mor!
Attitude- friendly,easy to chat with.

Okt quite friendly as 4 first time customer,he had to be careful on U being the AV,cant blame him,remember Okt Chiu incident???

Can see goods 1st then decide trying,bei gum call got others or leave,simple as tat! :)

parkjisung
07-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Bros who tried sarah, most important of all for me since i more adventurous, can french or not? Can 69 or not?

thks.

cafe21
08-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Tks bro cafe21 for the contact.

Can see goods 1st then decide trying,bei gum call got others or leave,simple as tat! :)

sekali kenna like my other experience.. go there see different goods..and waste my money...no offence to the thread starter though...

Bro glstunner : No prob bro.

Bro Unleashed : Of cos no offence lah. Hope bro glstunner had answered your question.

My intention is just to share with all bros here good bonking targets. As per my 1st post, any bro keen pls look for their regular agent. If no agent can PM me and i'll gladly share my agent's contact.

Lastly to all bro who had pm me for the contact, pls pardon me if I'm slow with the reply. Quite busy lately and also due to my 'Antique computer'

Happy bonking:)

lolz7115
08-11-2005, 05:11 PM
called agent and he say got new stocks...ask me to check out...i say ok....receive info and head to hotel.

reach hotel room door...door open..enter... and saw 2 gals...immediately call agent to confirm appointment with the one name sarah...they spoke in some language and the other one went out...

we sat on the bed and tcss...suddenly she bit my nipple..wow...wild gal. strip to our birthday suit and then push her onto the bed...started to lick her neck..ear...and of course..her nipples....wow...her tits big sia.....

didi hard already..she use her hand and grab my didi...gave me a cfm look and push me down..took up CD and begin to bj me....started with the up and down thrust then side siding thrust (like those porn bj style)..good strong suction..for abt 5 mins..then she say CD no more flav...no good...replace another CD and continue bj...wow...like she finishing washing my didi and going for 2nd round...siok..

bj a little while more..then she got on me...and started riding me like cowgal...slow then fast...as she go up and down...i see her tits bouncing also...wow..more power..i quickly grab each tit with each hand and started to squeeze and massage...see her face....look like she was enjoying it...she increase the pace and bounce harder...i try not to look at her so tht can tahan longer...but no use...any moment now sure explode..quickly 1 hand continue to grab her tit...the other one support her hip...push her downwards with more force....the feeling...like trying to control a horny slut whose trying to make you cum....a few more thrusters...then didi explode out.....but she still riding...sightly slower now..bringing down the pace...like after workout must warm down...hehe...

she lie down next to me and continued to stare at me...now look more like a sty...haha...like diff person...we tcss a while more..then she ask me to shower then can start 2nd round...haha..(i book for 2 rounds)...
headed to shower...come out and she went in....

i sat down on the bed..watch tv...she came out..sat next to me...towel still around her...she stared at me...tcss again..hugging me...and making fun of me.....really 100% gf feeling...after a while...she ask me if ready...i say ok...she put her hand under my towel ...and then started to hj...i begin to feel her tits...and went for her neck...like 2 lovers...haha...(my heart say..big thanks to agent for this good recommendation..hehe)

then she push me onto the bed...."rip" away my towel...took hers off..and put on CD..and started the bj again...as above...same pattern..but this time she stare like a horny and hungry gal...wow...don't tell this time will cum in bj...cannot be so lousy rite...after a while...she ask me any fav style..i say anything...she turn around and started to ride me reserve cowgal...haha..like those porn show....wow...her moaning make me even higher...she ride me faster and each thrust more power....ask her to slow down....
we then change over to missonary...i start to wham her...see her face each time i bang her...siok..moaning first class....grab her tits and wham harder...her moaning increase...like out of breath....trying not to scream out...feeling more siok....i know soon going to explode...
turn her around for doggie...and started to give it all i got...wham like trying to race with someone...then didi explode out second time.....i tot i can tahan longer...haha....but this gal is good...really good....

finish up...lie for a short while..playing like lovers...(gf feeling here power)...then head to shower alone...came out..she was dressing...i got dress...we hug a while...almost french..i think ....but never...she will look into your eyes when she tcss...very nice. say bye and went off.

bj: 8.5/10
fj: 8.5/10
tits: 8/10
gf: 9/10
damages: 350 for 2 shots..(worth the money!!)
rtf: 100% YES!!..haha..

Wilf
11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Feeling horny, i gave cafe21's OKT a call to see if Sarah is available.

Was told to report at 3pm for 1st bonk of the day. Went in and saw a eurasian stunning beauty with cfm eyes. My attention was quickly drawn by her D-cup knockers. Can already imagine standing doggie while caressing her boobs. Call OKT and quickly proceed to strip to my birthday suit. She told me that she just showered so i had a 1 min shower. Came out and saw her naked and i was telling myself. "S$150 is definately worth every single cents" I lied beside her and notice she has a sexy red butterfly on her right shoulder blade. For those bro whom wanted to confirm if they got Sarah or other gals, i guess this is 1 way to identify.

We frenched like no tomorrow while my 2 hands were uncontrollable carressing her almost perfect breast. I started to lick them while she gave me a look that seems like a mother breast-feeding her baby as she caress my hair while enjoying my snake tongue attack. Slowly she proceed to give a sensational and slow "hands-on" session for my didi. I really enjoy it and wanting more, i asked her to blow for me. Gaving a very seducing look, she capped me and gave me a SOP bj. If there is 1 thing that i don't enjoy, it the bj cos i'm a person whom prefer bbbj. I told her i don't enjoy and would prefer her to lick my balls which she did while i fingered her (on the outside only). After a couple of minutes, she proceed to rode on me like a cowgirl. I raba her on slim legs and while having a very visual session of seeing her two bouncing balloons. I requested to standing doggie her in front of the mirror cause it's my favourite position. I used my favourite few shaft slow, shaft fast and notice that when i fuck her fast and hard, she scream while squeezing my arms. i even manage to french her in this position and it really feels like i'm an actor of some porno-flick.

I then told her to lie on the bed and she open her legs wide, welcoming me to fu*k her. I bonked her fast and furious for abt 5 mins before coming and lied on her with both of us gasping for our breath. She clean up for me and we hug and cuddle while chit-chatting.

This gal really stimulate all 5 senses cause her maoning is like dorby surround. Visual-wise, u have to see to believe. Smell-wise, i would say it's good that she don't smell (BO) at all unlike some other ang mo gals. Touch, everwhere. Taste, defiantely yummy. Will definately repeat before she goes back. :D

Pls up my points if u like my FR. Thank you senior bros.:cool:

SIN EAGLE
11-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi bros cafe 21,

Pls forward me have the agent nos to me at [email protected]

replica469
13-11-2005, 05:17 PM
I booked Agi the "Jing Ji San" lookalike.

Knocked on the door, she opened the door and I walked in. She invited me to sit down and I went.. Sarah was seated on the bed. Both of them talked to me and giggled non-stop. About 10mins later, Sarah left the room and Agi went to shower herself.

After she came out, I went to take my own shower. Rinsed a bit then get ready for action. She's quite pretty, but I can't find resemblance to the Korean's actress leh. Haha.

Gave me a blow without condom. Her service was quite good and she is quite good with the sound effects department. I took quite a long while to finish and after we did she told me this is real fucking.. some finish very fast not real sex. Watever. Hehz.

Overall ok bonking and she's quite friendly and chatty. After that Sarah came back in and keep disturbing me. Die die wan me go back to find her next time. Argh.

Damage: $150 + $20 tips.
Overall looks of Agi is 7-8/10. Figurewise she's not bad but not the slimmest of the lot. Quite smooth skin. Nice face and hair.. Shiok!

genghajatz
18-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Tried Sarah few days back...she is a nice chio bu ang mo...not that very chio bu but got likeable face....some pimples on forehead...but overall ok..
very very chatty and friendly...nice nice girl...will make u feel comfortable...
service good in the sense,not dead fish type...got action but not commando...

overall

Sarah (Ukraine)
Looks: 8.5/10
Tits: 9/10 (At least Size D. Real ones!)!!!!
FJ: 7/10
Attitude : Very friendly girl! Easily put you at ease. Nice to talk to

She going back liao....call ur respective agent ..coz it hink she going back tomorrow....
For 150,nice angmoh with big boobs....reasonably worth it...let's just say i didnt go out of the room feeling like i wasted my money even when the fukc was good....coz sarah basically just make u feel comfortable and nice...and no rush type...very much like for her friendliness and would RTF coz she nice to chat chat with and then fuck one...

cafe21
05-12-2005, 02:17 PM
For 150,nice angmoh with big boobs...very much like for her friendliness and would RTF coz she nice to chat chat with and then fuck one...

Hi to all bros, Sarah is back yesterday and i manage to RTF her last night. Won't put up another FR cos the experience is about the same with more passion this time round:p

To all bros who wish to upz her, kindly contact your respective agent,i think they should have the contact too.
Here's a hint: she got a little red butterfly tatoo on her right upper shoulderblade.
For bros who have no contact can always PM me , will gladly share my agent's contact.

Bro Genghajatz , me rtf liao , so when's your turn?:D

05-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Bro me interested, care to share?
Tks in advance!

HyPerz
06-12-2005, 04:55 PM
hi all first fr here..
Bro Cafe21 u rock man thnx for helping me get appointment with Sarah
she's quite pleasent to look at and quite friendly so chatted a bit before started
after a bath i waited for her on bed and when she came out from quik shower i was stunned, damn she looks hot
started out with bj w cd even with it dam power so much so almost came heng didnt sia
after tat had quite a nice FJ.. cos finished a bit early chatted somemore quite a strong gf feeling so would recommend her

looks 8.5
body 9
BJ:heavenly so gd almost came heng did not
attitude :very friendly,
RTF definitely

cafe21
07-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Bro Cafe21 u rock man thnx for helping me get appointment with Sarah

No problem man, anyway i just shared with u my agent's contact. Can understand how difficult it is for a newcomer to get contact cos i also went thru the same process b4. Anyway this forum is all about sharing, right:)

glstunner
07-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Rite :) ur tirak gone bk,nw find who? :D

Goldmund
08-12-2005, 01:45 PM
My 2nd fr,

First of all must thanks Bro Cafe21 for the agent's contact. Manage to book Sarah last evening.

Ok straight to the point, Sarah is a sweet looking gal with a figure to die for.
Chit chat for a few minutes and was told to go take shower. Came out from shower , she's already wrap in towel. Was told to lie on the bed and she remove her towel. The moment i see her pair of neh neh i know my $ is well spent cos i'm a boob lover. Proceed to catbath a bit, breast fuck abit and gave me a bj with condom, quite good i must say. Fj quite ok and after awhile in cowboy, missonary, i came in the doggie position. whole process took slightly less than half and hour. Manage to chit chat with her after the session for another 15 mins b4 i go.

Rating for her

Looks : 7.5 / 10 (Personnel opinon)
Body : 9 / 10 Tall, slim and a pair of big knockers
BJ : 6.5-7/10 ( Maybe it's after my GL cat 150 exp, bro who tried GL 150
will understand , for GL Nicole i give 9,excellent)
FJ : 7 / 10
Attitute : 8 / 10 ( very friendly and easy going)
RTF : Probably yes but only after another trip to GL.
Damage : 150+tips

Thks to all bros for reading my FR , hoped i had improved from my 1st FR. Hope i did not make anyone mistake here by make a comparision between Sarah and GL Nicole in this FR.

Have a nice day:)

joeblak
09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks to bro Cafe21. Bro cafe21 was very prompt in responding... I got the agents no.. will call him S. (hey Bro.. cafe I got no power to upz u... else would surely have done that). S was very prompt and efficient... he responded fast and booked me a session.

Sarah is tall and good looking. She is about 170cm and the D cups are immediately notiiceable. Quite a friendly gal , we chit chat for awhile and she can speak good basic english , told me her name is Sarah and she's from Ukraine. She has got a flat belly which I like... its nice to hold her from the waist...

Starts to catbath me slowly from my neck down to my nipples and before i knew it she was stroking my little bro. for a min i thought is will do BBBJ.. I am scared I dont go for BBBJ... so I try to avoid... She kept saying I will suck your penis a few time ... then i asked for cd... she cap me and then started to blow...

I finish my session early... so we chatted for a bit... she said she got a friends I should try next time... she said from Myanmar... slightly dark skin... i asked for the rates... she said same... 150 bucks..

While talking, i felt that S (her agent) is very nice to her and takes good care of her.... she got lotta respect for him. Kudos S... seems like to you treat your girls very nice.

Also she said that the night before she spend the entire night with a client... I asked her how much she charged for the night... she quoted.. US$800 is what she got the night before... she also said that for her direct clients she charged between S$200 to S$300 for an hour... S$ 150 is a special rate only for her agents' client.
Dont know if the above is true (maybe she just wants to make me feel i got good deal and that S$150 is a really very discounted rate). Bros.. please advise me if what she say on the rates is true... and whether Euro' FL's really charge so much... I am a bit new in the game, but can learn about the rates from senior bros.. thanx.

My personnel rating:

Face: 6.5/10 (Eurasian looking with black hair.. face got some pimples... so dont rate it very high)
Body : 8.5/10 (with very fair and smooth skin), 170cm
Boobs: 8.5/10 (I think a D cup)
FJ: 7/10
Attitute : 8/10, quite playful n friendly
Damage : $150 inc room

genghajatz
12-12-2005, 08:15 PM
150 for ang moh good rate

and agent S is a very nice chap

Yo bro cafe21,RTF?.....hmmmm sounds very very inviting

but Vit M not so many and I usually rotate em all,

Gl150,then HC,then FL.....so see how lah...now must go to mp RRR ,have to venture there more first and lotsa GL150 need to check out also...

but rem sarah,she very nice to me leh...and sure wanna meet her again

ianlow
12-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Bro, me interested too. Care to share?
Thx.:)

Stinger
14-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Bros,

Long time neber contribute liao so when a bro (don't want to mention nick lah) from this forum intro this ang mo lobang, i decided to give it a try cos neber try ang mo before.

Here's the FR. Njoy :D

Reach the hotel and was given the room number. Told that if i don't like, can just leave. Went into the room and saw two ang mo babes. Prefer the tall 1 so confirm with her. The other gal then left the room and i started to chit-chat with the tall gal. She told me her name is Sarah. I then bath and have a wonderful bonking session.

My rating are as follow :

Look : 8
Body : 8.5
Boobs : 9 D or E cup
BJ : 7.5
FJ : 8.5
Attitude:9
RTF : High possibility

Rawster
15-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi, must do justice to bro café21 who helped secure a session with his agent, bro S, by filing this FR.

After reading the FRs by different bros, think die die also must try an ang mo gal lah. Plus the rate is quite reasonable for this lobang.

Got a session at 3pm with her and went direct to her room. Was greeted by this tall slender gal with a radiant smile packaged in a lacey top and jean cutoffs. The only – point is the slight pimple marks on her forehead.

Wow, the height must have added to her overall sexy appeal, and following behind her as we walked into the room, can’t help but admire the view …

She insisted on payment first (maybe it’s cos it’s the first time we meet) and then I was asked to go shower first. Well, tried to “invite” her to do so together but she declined.

Got to see her unveiled package as she prepared to go into the shower after me ….. mmmm, no regrets on the damages man. :)

After our individual showering, some TCSS first on the bed b4 we begin the adventure.

Started with her giving a catbath, with much focus on the chest area, before moving south. Taking a cd and capping it (using her mouth – anyone got that?) :P she began to bj me. The feeling’s quite shiok and the suction is there. Tried to tahan an early ease-spring and tell myself mentally – ENDURE … good things come to all who endure. :)

As she continued her assault, I began to caress her body – and boy, was her skin so silky and smooth. I am not really a boobs guy, but hey, you just can’t help but touch, embrace & lick those two treasures hanging from this sweet-looking gal. It’s true that the view plus feel of these are magnificent.

Having her on her back later, I reciprocated by giving a tonguing session. Started with her face, her earlobes, her lips, hmmm, can smell the mint in her mouth b4 plunging my tongue into her mouth. At first, she was slightly resistant to the frenching and said that she smoked, but hey, is that a problem to me? No man, just assured her it’s ok with me and we continued the dueling of our tongues while our hands do the roaming all over the bodies.

Wanted to move down into her southern region, and started licking her honeynest when she pulled away. Mentioned that it was ticklish for her …. Sigh, what a disappointment, I was just trying to please. And I was thinking – boy, there goes my chances of a doing a 69 liao.

Anyway, she played the nice host and went back down on me to continue her bj as I continued to palm her body and finger her wet snatch.

Not long after, she said “let’s f***” and moved into position to go on top of me. Wow again, what a view, her moanings (sound quite fake ler, based on my previous experiences but it does make a guy feels good) plus this slim-packed young body moving on top of me as we began thrusting into each other …. I thought I may be caught up in a dream.

We tried different positions – missionary, doggie and spooning, before my little brother cannot tahan liao, and shot off my wad. Continued moving together to enjoy the last few moments before withdrawal.

Adjourned to the bathroom for a quickie shower to wash up b4 dressing up again. TCSS for a short while again on the bed, b4 leaving a tip and going off.

Have plans to go Ukraine for business next year, and really looking forward to see the opportunities there then. Ha, ha ....

Overall, a good experience enhanced by the fact that this is a young good-looker angmo with the killer-body. No regrets with the damages, and special thanks to bro café21 and bro S for this experience.

Summary of FR
Name : Sarah from Kiev, Ukraine
Face: 7 /10 (will make heads turn if she walks down Orchard Rd but a bit wasted due to the pimples)
Body : 8.5/10 (really smooth & very nice to run your hands over)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (quite a handful to hold)
BJ : 7/10 (powerful suction but quite routine)
FJ: 7/10 (variety of positions and with the right sound effects)
Attitude : 8/10 (easy to chit chat & have a bit of GF feel)
Damages : $150 including room + tips

This is my first FR here … hope you guys find it useful.

fastvx
15-12-2005, 11:44 PM
I just had a session with Sarah about an hour ago.
First I must say thanks to Cafe21 for hooking up a newbie like with her agents. So here is my first FR enjoy!

So after the arrangement being made with her agents, I arrived at her hotel room and was greeted by her. First thing I noticed are those C cups boobs!:D
It is really disctracting. So she let me in and had a small talk then she asked me whether I'm up for a threesome! I politely decline the offer because I don't thing I'm up for a threesome tonight.

To cut the story short, we both got undressed and I laid down on the bed. She started to kiss me from neck and all the way down while playing with my didi. I started to caress her boobs just to check whether she has any implant/ silicon on those C cup, it turned out that I was right, I can feel the implant altough it is not very noticable.

After all of kissing session she stopped for a while to take a condom and started to BJ me. Good sucking and tounge action while I was playing with her pussy for a while and I can feel that it is getting preety wet. She then asked me in broken english to fuck her right away which I did.

After 10-15 of pile driving action I finally came and we both rested for a while and had small talk before we both went to restroom and get dressed up. We hugged each other and just before I leave she said to come back next time and do a threesome with her friend which according to her is very good.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Service 8/10
RTF: 100%

One the best $150 I ever spent! :p

Please up me if you enjoy my post.
Happy Bonking and stay safe!

DirtyHarry
16-12-2005, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=cafe21]
For bros who have no contact can always PM me , will gladly share my agent's contact.

Hey... bro cafe21 can share your agent's contact with me? Me newie lah... Neva bonk an ang mo b4... die-ing to try.. thanks in advance

DirtyHarry
16-12-2005, 04:59 AM
Any bros would like to share their contact with a newbie?? Me nevaq try an ang mo b4 so is die-ing to bonk this sarah... Pls PM me your contacts.. thanks a million in advance

orangemacaw
28-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Let me first thank Bro Cafe21 for sharing his agent's contact. I call agent S yesterday and had the appt set up for the late afternoon. Waited a while for Sarah to have her beauty sleep but was worth the wait. I enjoyed the service and like the arrangement which is discreet. In short, I am a satisfied customer.

Rating:
Looks : 8/10 (could be better if not for the pimples breakout)
Body : 9/10 (model figure with solid boobs)
FJ : 9/10 (accomodating and tight)
Attitute : 8/10 (friendly)
RTF : Yes, but after I try the others

Thanks again, Bro Cafe and Agent S (I will be calling you soon).

Bro S
04-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi to all bros.

First of all, would like to thank all bros who had supported me in this forum.
After some encouragement and advice from some brudders here , decided to join this forum .

Ok straight to the point.

Sarah is still available for booking, interested bros kindly pm me your name, contact number and e-mail address for her pics. Thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

teksi74
07-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Called Bro S to book appt with Sarah after work yesterday. Rang the bell at the hotel and was surprised that a blonde short girl opened the door. Went in further and saw 3 other girls. All four girls from Ukraine. Sarah looked better in the pictures as she really has pimple break out. She asked me to try her friend or do a threesome but I decided to stick with Sarah because no FR for the other and not enough money. One girl, Michelle, looks hot and better than her pictures. Chatted with them for a few minutes before they rest left.

She stripped and proceeded to shower with me, nothing interested, cos didn't do much during the shower. Very big boobs, need to hands to hold one.

Looks : 7/10 ( Good looking but teeth and pimple face not so good )
Body : Tall, big boobs, log legs.
BJ : 7/10 (no 69)
FJ: 7.5/10 (can change positions, no rush)
Frenching : 7/10 Reluctant but can try.
Attitute : 8/10, Very friendly,
Damage : $150

Thanks Bro S . Will up your points!

cafe21
09-01-2006, 10:51 AM
With immediate effect, bros with intention of getting the agent's contact from me pls do not PM me anymore . Kindly PM Bro S directly. Thank you:)

tate619
18-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Finally tried Sarah yesterday. Went to the room and saw 2 other chicks but chose sarah without hesitation. After the other 2 left the room, started some tcss wth her and proceeded to bath. Her tits are great!

FR on Sarah
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 great body great tits.
fj:9/10 accomodating. She reli has great attitude.
Frenching: Was only lips at first but proceeded to deep frenching as times goes
RTF: YES
Overalll grest bonk with sarah she has a very nice attitude and great body.

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Finally tried Sarah yesterday. Went to the room and saw 2 other chicks but chose sarah without hesitation. After the other 2 left the room, started some tcss wth her and proceeded to bath. Her tits are great!

FR on Sarah
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 great body great tits.
fj:9/10 accomodating. She reli has great attitude.
Frenching: Was only lips at first but proceeded to deep frenching as times goes
RTF: YES
Overalll grest bonk with sarah she has a very nice attitude and great body.

Good FR also...but I have to try Bro e777 stuff or Cheryl first before I try this FL. THanks..:eek:

wowo
18-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi to all bros.

First of all, would like to thank all bros who had supported me in this forum.
After some encouragement and advice from some brudders here , decided to join this forum .

Ok straight to the point.

Sarah is still available for booking, interested bros kindly pm me your name, contact number and e-mail address for her pics. Thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

Sims like sarah is real hot

hgfb05
01-02-2006, 10:44 AM
had sarah for lunch before CNY...damn...she's a hungry bitch. i came before i know it...never so fast before in my life! this one die die must try for bros here. tall girl who loves diamonds...and she talks like she's half singaporean. :)

liverpool
01-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Bro,

Can i have the contact?
I'm interested. Thanks a lot.

:)

noobiedick
02-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Bro,

Can i have the contact?
I'm interested. Thanks a lot.

:)

Read the earlier post.. contact BrotherS

noobiedick
02-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Was feeling really hot after reading so many post on Sarah. PMed BrotherS and got a message from him immediately (coupled with Sarah's pic). Her assests looks great so I requested for a 4pm session. Unfortunately, she's only available from 5.30pm onwards but BrotherS is kind enough to offer other alternatives...

5pm.. Reach the hotel and called BrotherS. Got the number and went in. In the room sat 2 ladies, a young 19 y.o freshmeat and a slighter older one. BrotherS was right. The young girl (Karin? please correct me bro, forgot her name) is really pretty and friendly. She's a Katie Holmes lookalike.

And so we begin the usual.. bath, catbath, BBBJ, FJ... she's very responsive and passionate. Went into action and she tunes her action according to your responses.

Good recommendation from BrotherS.

Face: 7.5/10 (katie holmes lookalike, cutie pie type)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim and flat tummy, beach babe type)
Skin: 8/10 (young, fresh and fair)
Boobs: 7/10 (B- cup, soft and all natural)
BJ: 7/10 (can be better but definitely better than most FL)
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive and enjoys it)
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: must wait for pay day.

turnerdhr
14-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi Bro, sorry but I'll have to trouble you for ur agent's contact... I'm reading all the FR's and simply... i bui tahan liao..... and cannot miss out.... !

Nandayo
18-02-2006, 11:53 AM
After reading the many posts and excellent FRs by the bros here, I have been dying to meet up with Sarah. But alas, my first contact with Bro S a week ago resulted in disappointment as she was away on transit.

A week passed and here I was, feeling lonely and horny on a Friday night, so I decided to try my luck and dropped Bro S a msg. After an agonising wait of 10 to 15 mins, all the while wrestling with my raging hormones and resisting the urge to DIY (DIM sounds more correct... hm....) during the wait, i finally received a response from Bro S.

I asked him if Sarah was available and he asked me to wait while he checked her schedule.......................................... ............................................. 5 mins passed and I finally received the most awaited call in these 2 weeks from Bro S.

I jumped out of my bed, got dressed and headed down to the meeting place with anticipation. I finally arrived at my destination and went up to the room. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful lady. She was all smiles and I slowly gave her a scan from head to toe. Her silky smooth and lustrous hair flowed from her head to her voluptuous breasts, her legs were long and her figure was slim and proportional.

We chatted for a while and got comfortable with each other. After about 10 mins, She stood up and went to take a shower. We then proceeded to the bed and started hugging and kissing each other.

Before long, she was giving me a catbath and pumping the blood and life into my manhood. I was lying back and enjoying the dedicated attention she was giving to my penis. One thing lead to the next and she took out a condom, rolled it onto my throbing willie and started to give me a blow job (disappointed no bbbj :(). She alternated between deep throating and licking my prostate. I was getting rock hard from the blow job and sensing I was ready, she slowly lowered herself onto me and started to ride me.

She was riding me vigorously and seeing her beautiful mammaries bouncing up and down from the action was a heavenly sight to behold. She was moaning and breathing heavily as I cupped both her tits in my hands and started to fondle her nipples. Knowing I could not last long under her riding, I decided to take control of the action and flipped her around for missionary style. I licked her ears down to her neck and then started frenching her. This went on for a while and I was alternating between short quick thrusts and long deep thrusting. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her doggy style and we switched positions again. I was totally engrossed and felt my animal instincts begin to take over as i banged her hard from behind. We switched positions one last time to legs on shoulders for deeper thrusting. By this time, I was totally consumed by my lust and kept thrusting and thrusting until my load was building up to climax. I finally erupted and came all over her body. We washed up and I went home a satisfied man.

FR on Sarah
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: Yes
GFE: Yes, very accomodating

Sorry bros for the very long FR, this is my first attempt at writing an FR, so please up my points if you like my FR. Cheers.

Thanks to Bro S for the arrangement, excellent service mate!

Nandayo
18-02-2006, 12:00 PM
After reading the many posts and excellent FRs by the bros here, I have been dying to meet up with Sarah. But alas, my first contact with Bro S a week ago resulted in disappointment as she was away on transit.

A week passed and here I was, feeling lonely and horny on a Friday night, so I decided to try my luck and dropped Bro S a msg. After an agonising wait of 10 to 15 mins, all the while wrestling with my raging hormones and resisting the urge to DIY (DIM sounds more correct... hm....) during the wait, i finally received a response from Bro S.

I asked him if Sarah was available and he asked me to wait while he checked her schedule.......................................... ............................................. 5 mins passed and I finally received the most awaited call in these 2 weeks from Bro S.

I jumped out of my bed, got dressed and headed down to the meeting place with anticipation. I finally arrived at my destination and went up to the room. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful lady. She was all smiles and I slowly gave her a scan from head to toe. Her silky smooth and lustrous hair flowed from her head to her voluptuous breasts, her legs were long and her figure was slim and proportional.

We chatted for a while and got comfortable with each other. After about 10 mins, She stood up and went to take a shower. We then proceeded to the bed and started hugging and kissing each other.

Before long, she was giving me a catbath and pumping the blood and life into my manhood. I was lying back and enjoying the dedicated attention she was giving to my penis. One thing lead to the next and she took out a condom, rolled it onto my throbing willie and started to give me a blow job (disappointed no bbbj :(). She alternated between deep throating and licking my prostate. I was getting rock hard from the blow job and sensing I was ready, she slowly lowered herself onto me and started to ride me.

She was riding me vigorously and seeing her beautiful mammaries bouncing up and down from the action was a heavenly sight to behold. She was moaning and breathing heavily as I cupped both her tits in my hands and started to fondle her nipples. Knowing I could not last long under her riding, I decided to take control of the action and flipped her around for missionary style. I licked her ears down to her neck and then started frenching her. This went on for a while and I was alternating between short quick thrusts and long deep thrusting. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her doggy style and we switched positions again. I was totally engrossed and felt my animal instincts begin to take over as i banged her hard from behind. We switched positions one last time to legs on shoulders for deeper thrusting. By this time, I was totally consumed by my lust and kept thrusting and thrusting until my load was building up to climax. I finally erupted and came all over her body. We washed up and I went home a satisfied man.

FR on Sarah
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: Yes
GFE: Yes, very accomodating

Sorry bros for the very long FR, this is my first attempt at writing an FR, so please up my points if you like my FR. Cheers.

Thanks to Bro S for the arrangement, excellent service mate!

Bro S
18-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks Bro Nandayo for the FR.

Ok bros, Sarah is still available, interested bro do provide the following details
for her pic and booking procedure.

a.Name
b.Contact number
c.E-mail address

Damage : 150 per shot , room incl.

Regards,
Bro S