03-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Good thread for Kl
Dont see any yet.
Heard there are lots of disco there.
Got viet and thai girls work there

batamlover
04-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Which area are you going to?
I am not too experenced there but if u walk around bukit bintang area got lots of guys who will ask u if u want a girl.
They used to have the massage girls on the street but the last time I went which was 2 monts back they close very early dont know why though.
anyone have good lobang for overnight girl?

pting
04-06-2014, 09:54 AM
There is a thread dedicated to malaysia sex scene liao ler.

Anyway to summarise for Massage activities, 2 of the biggest Spa i know.

1) Saboon - PRC, Viet and Thai girls.

2) E2 - PRC and CKT.

http://www.saboonspa.com/locations.php

Other smaller spa i know in bukit bintang area,

1) Green elephant near low yat plaza - PRC, Viet, NL and CKT

2) Federal Hotel deluxe spa - PRC and CKT (girls are more expensive, claim to have models)

3) Allson genesis hotel spa - Viet and PRC (need to access from hotel backdoor)

4) Radius Hotel spa - Viet and PRC (Door is locked, need to press bell and wait for them to open)

Additional Info:

1) Try walk in to the spa, street okt bring u in will mark up price making it more expensive.

2) Price for FJ include free use of spa facilities and food (if any)

3) Unlike JB, the spa in KL allow viewing and selection of girls. Can just walk in and tell captain want see girl first, if dont like just walk out.

4) For overnite girl, some spa allow u to bring girl back for overnite, best to check with captain.
I tabao Viet girl overnite before from Allson genesis spa, damage about RM500+.

For bar scene, i only been to Thai club near KLCC.
Many Viet girls there. One bro summaries it well
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20875&page=237

Have a good time cheonging;)

ZombieMania
05-06-2014, 11:16 PM
There is a thread dedicated to malaysia sex scene liao ler.

Hey mate thanks

The Malaysia thread has only a few (3-4) websites promoting themselves.

Any OKTs like in SG (e.g. Mr. P, Iconick or new Sistar) or some high class OKT like Johnny who are reliable??? that deliver white/kimchi?

what about Beach Club?? ... last time i went KL was when i was traveling during Grad skool... no money then.. hehe:D

Thanks

pting
05-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Hey mate thanks

The Malaysia thread has only a few (3-4) websites promoting themselves.

Any OKTs like in SG (e.g. Mr. P, Iconick or new Sistar) or some high class OKT like Johnny who are reliable??? that deliver white/kimchi?

what about Beach Club?? ... last time i went KL was when i was traveling during Grad skool... no money then.. hehe:D

Thanks

So far i have not try any OKT in KL before except for a local OKT call Shishi. She used to have a number of local malaysian chinese in a hotel M....i at Cheras. She have change number and i lost contact with her, wonder any bro know if she still in operation.

Beach Club had change location, but still near the old location, mainly a favourite among angmo.. Thai club more popular with local chinese customer.:)

jimfairy
05-06-2014, 11:42 PM
So far i have not try any OKT in KL before except for a local OKT call Shishi. She used to have a number of local malaysian chinese in a hotel M....i at Cheras. She have change number and i lost contact with her, wonder any bro know if she still in operation.

Beach Club had change location, but still near the old location, mainly a favourite among angmo.. Thai club more popular with local chinese customer.:)

Thai club now become vietnam club haha.. no more thai gal there anymore but got plentiful of viet gals for u to choose..

Saboon spa is juz behind Time Square, the building is old n white color aprtment.. is 24 hrs operation there.. or juz take a taxi there.. majority of the taxi drivers know saboon spa. :)

pting
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
yeah, Thai club now only full of Viet girls, should change name to Viet club.

Yup, many taxi driver know the saboon spa but dont let the driver bring u up to the spa. Many taxi driver try earn commission bringing customer to the spa. In the end the price charge to the customer is higher. (include the taxi driver commission, many become street okt)

I am more interested to get OKT contact who supply CKT which is less now in KL.

Thai club now become vietnam club haha.. no more thai gal there anymore but got plentiful of viet gals for u to choose..

Saboon spa is juz behind Time Square, the building is old n white color aprtment.. is 24 hrs operation there.. or juz take a taxi there.. majority of the taxi drivers know saboon spa. :)

ZombieMania
07-06-2014, 09:30 AM
thanks guys!!

I will update this thread with my experiences

last question (has to be) any idea where to find kimchi or russians?

Zongzong
10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Review of E2 Spa KL

Facilities are okay, but not like the best I've been to in JKT or BKK. Pretty easy to find in the Wisma MPL - just head through the shopping center to the office lifts at the back and head up to level 3A. For off peak hours walk through the driveway to the office lifts at the back. Once inside get changed and head to the spa - or head to the restaurant where they'll show you the girls.

On the roster is one of the hottest girls I've ever had. If you love Chinese skinny model type SYT - get to E2. Didn't even wait for the lineup - called her over when I saw her. 165cm with thin legs - cute doe eyed sweet face and 19yo. From Hunan province in China but lives in Shenzhen. Been in KL for a month.

Service started with hot tea blowjob before getting down to business. She doesn't do DFK and got a bit impatient around the FJ taking so long. But she's a 10/10 looks-wise and I was enjoying myself anyway. Perfect body that you only get with a 19yo - and pussy was pretty tight.

So while service was average - I didn't care. Sweet young thing with a hot body and cute face. Gave her a rm50 tip for her great service - total cost including tip was rm288.

Would be a regular visitor if I stayed in Kuala Lumpur

johnstewartsgs
02-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Zong zong wats d girls name. My didi itchy d

wally888
05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Is the HC at HSBC building still in operation?

supercm
14-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Some FR on a Thai disco i visited last month.

Stayed at Bukit Bintang area and didn't want to travel far and end up at this YES2 Club in PGRM tower (Full address: Menara PGRM (Lot No. G1 & G2, Tower 1), 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). Reaching there is not hard, about 10-15min from Bukit Bintang when there is no traffic jam, building is easy to locate as the PRGM wording will be in neon red light so can see from afar also.

Girls is plenty there, i will say that the on average the girls can get 7/10, with a handful 9/10, can safely say beat our singapore Thai disco hand down anytime. About 50-60 girls that night, club size is about 30 round table with 4 sofa/vip seats) The last time i saw so many high quality girls is in some gentlemen club in Bangkok.

Damage at a glance
Beer tower: Rm178
Beer Jar: Rm68
Waterfall: Rm300
Tequila Shot: RM25
Flower: RM100 min
Crown: (this is unique in Malaysia i think?) Rm300-500

Reach at about 11pm and the real action start about 12:30am. On the second set of model show (about 2-3am) the girls will strip till biniki and that where all the powerful flower and crown will hit in, haha. Can tell that the girls here earn more then singapore (As there is no korean or taiwan competitor)

Got lucky with one of the girls, won't go into details :) Do try out this place when you visit KL next time!

tomyumgong
26-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Any contact of FL in KL? I stay pretty inconvenient.

pusslover158
08-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi bro,

I will be in kl next Monday to wed. Keen to go out have fun and we have group fun? Ping me :)

moltenwolf
13-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I am in KL now. Any bro around ? Wanna group up and party ?

akkl6847
12-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Hi bros

I am in kl for today till sunday...anyone interested to chiong together drop me a pm

xczx
28-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi, i'm gonna visit kuala lumpur from December 31.

it's a short trip but i'm hoping to get friends here while visiting malaysia.
oh yeah, i still don't know the best place for new year's countdown,
i hope anyone could give the advice of the place and it would be great if i can spend the countdown with many people to talk with :D

deleted
07-01-2015, 12:10 PM
I was in KL for a very brief business trip last week. Was horny (as usual), didn't have much time to explore and so made a beeline for Beach Club Bar as I have heard about this place on the web.

It is not as sleazy as some have reported. Fair mix of tourists but a heavy representation of single men obviously out for a quick meet.

Many Filipinas and Vietnamese girls were to be found, and I chanced on an unusually attractive Vietnamese and quickly made my move (I would say within 10 minutes of my being there, before finishing my first drink). She was dressed in unusually formal manner (especially for this part of the World).

Took her back to my hotel (it was a 5-star one, no issues at all in KL with bringing ladies back upstairs, even in a top hotel apparently) and had a splendid time with her.

She explained the reason for her "formal" attire was that she had been warned by bar management to not dress so obviously (as in skimpy) or else she would be kicked out, never to be allowed back. It appears that this establishment manages its image very strictly.

Cost was MYR 500 for short stay (expensive, I know but I was short on time, long on horny and she was worth it).

Apologies for the brevity of this post, will attempt to be more detailed next time!

s007
16-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Bro, can share which spa has the most viet?

michaeldust
16-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Any thai club or spa or massage palour near mid valley?will be there next week

ah_wei
20-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Any bros got recommendations of girls in Langkawi? Prefer for girl to come to hotel.

TonyCheong
07-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Any bros in Kuala Lumpur during Feb 2015? :)

hoian
07-02-2015, 09:58 PM
Downtown KL is mostly a haunt for foreigners from Saudis, westerners, etc.

The best of the best are located outside the city eg in places like Sunway, Kuchai Lama, Setia Alam, Kepong etc. Prices there are also not too touristy. :)

oolouis
08-02-2015, 01:46 AM

All samsters beware. This guy runs a stealth agent business. He gets you to the establishments where he has pre-negotiated a cut. Avoid him like the plague.

pting
08-02-2015, 03:14 AM
Depends, if u are not driving in KL, it will be difficult to cheong KTV outside the city.

Not really a haunt for foreigner, in KL city central, many vice activities in the spa prices are control by the Mafia. Those tourist like Saudis pay more because they are being brought to the spa by taxi driver or street Okt which jack up the price due to commission.

I cheong there since 2004, from local Malaysian to Vietnamese girls, the price increase over the years not significant. Viet girls also don't ask for tips like in HCM tourist place.

Downtown KL is mostly a haunt for foreigners from Saudis, westerners, etc.

The best of the best are located outside the city eg in places like Sunway, Kuchai Lama, Setia Alam, Kepong etc. Prices there are also not too touristy. :)

TonyCheong
08-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Subang any good pub with Viet FLs like Mask 51 in Singapore? :)

oshkosh
09-02-2015, 10:31 AM

Otw up to kl now

TonyCheong
09-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Otw up to kl now

Which part of Kuala Lumpur you're cheonging?

Shake head bros please don't jio me as not my type of cheong. :p

oshkosh
09-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Which part of Kuala Lumpur you're cheonging?

Shake head bros please don't jio me as not my type of cheong. :p

No idea yet cos my friends here arranging lol. I Don't shake head too.

TonyCheong
09-02-2015, 06:27 PM
No idea yet cos my friends here arranging lol. I don't shake head too.

Haha yes better don't shake head (feng tau) as will kill a lot of brain cells. :p

oshkosh
09-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Haha yes better don't shake head (feng tau) as will kill a lot of brain cells. :p

Aite. I shld be at hertamas. My friend working there.

blursam
12-02-2015, 04:53 PM
I was at Beach club last night and there were many sexy Viet FLs there, asking price was RM600 for overnight....

However, I do not see many Pinay FLs....what happened to them? Any place to go to hunt them? How about Indonesia FLs?

DJ Jipaban
13-02-2015, 08:16 PM
guys, best bet is Menara PGRM, jln pudu ulu, cheras...its not too far from KL city but worth the trip there...8-10 ktv style bars with loads of stock to choose from, plus hidden spas around and in the hotel in the building...happy choinging!

TonyCheong
13-02-2015, 10:54 PM
I was at Beach club last night and there were many sexy Viet FLs there, asking price was RM600 for overnight....

RM600 Long-Time for Viet is a bit too expensive? :confused:

guys, best bet is Menara PGRM, jln pudu ulu, cheras...its not too far from KL city but worth the trip there...8-10 ktv style bars with loads of stock to choose from, plus hidden spas around and in the hotel in the building...happy choinging!

Hope more bros update on Menara PGRM. :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2bB2mUbXeN8/UdKHzQib6FI/AAAAAAAABU0/khWe8ZaSneI/s1600/20130615_134753.jpg

pooker
14-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Ok Khun Tony !

Since u asked about Menara Pgrm, i will try to shed some light !!
Its 15-25 mins away from Central KL so its kinda hard to go if u dont have transport, but then again most taxis will know it !!

Basically Go there and there is a Yes2club aka Thai club located on the side of the building !! Works similar to Danok's flower joints,
Sadly same operation going on, gives u the illusion that u can take them out but tend to drag things and give false promise for shooters and etc etc.
But the girls are pretty cute and i have pulled a few from there but it takes freaking time unless u look like Andy lau !! I have seen numerous Sohais throwing money like
no tomorrow every weekend so its a place to go hug some thai chicks at a price.

Beside the Thai club about 2 black panel windows down is a hidden Massage/fuck shop called yes2spa. Walk up to it and ring the door bell on the side.
A lady receptionist will open the door then proceed to the counter to get a bracelet tag like the ones at PZL.
then proceed to walk behind then up a flight of stairs to the 2nd flr where its pretty nicely renovated in Red Theme sofas with multiple LCD tv screens showing Jap AV !!

Then the pimp daddy aka papasa will ask u what u want and ask them for pricing and to show the line up .

Line up consists of PRC, Viets, Thai, Indo pricing Rm 200-250 but usually 230-250 occasionally they might have hotter ones for 270
for 1 hr of half dragon service !! Service wise, its pretty good almost everytime unless the girl is too tired or she's just in a bad mood.

If u are looking for Fuck shops with Great looking girls during the day till night then i strongly recommend
Miramar Hotel/spa located near Central KL. best time to go 130-4 pm then it gets packed .
I feel they that the girls are pretty gorgeous most of the time and they tend to change every month or so.
Price Rm 230-300 but most of the time 230-250.

there are tons of massage/ fuck shops
Hope this helps u all !!

TonyCheong
14-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Bro pooker much appreciate your Kuala Lumpur info.
I think there's a LRT Station nearby Menara PGRM.
Hahaha looks like more happening than South China. :p

Thanks and let's catch up soon either in Kuala Lumpur or China! :D

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww100/klchew2000/PGRM-CHERAS.jpg

poh888
14-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Any Bro have info about the ktv at KL ? Any local or PRC girl ?

PuNkDeViL
15-02-2015, 08:51 AM
hello all, I am currently in KL for work trip and staying in PJ, hope to meet up bro who is in KL as well to introduce and chiong together as well. thanks, otherwise meet up for kopi os also fine too

bambo
10-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi Bros,
Anybro here have lobangs for langkawi.
Thanks

Hurricane88
11-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi Bros,
Anybro here have lobangs for langkawi.
Thanks

I had merged your thread here...:)

There is a Malaysian Section in SBF...you can always post your query there...:)

Please do not start a thread to ask question...:)

please read this sticky...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

rckc19
12-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Hi All Bro,

Any Bro can advice is there any lobang in Malacca. I going there tomorrow afternoon.

hoian
12-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Just behind HH is a row of shophouses. Along that row is a huge MP that offers happy endings. Whether can dapao or not depends on yr skill.

SEAJ
13-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Hi All Bro,

Any Bro can advice is there any lobang in Malacca. I going there tomorrow afternoon.
Go to
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21795&highlight=malacca&page=6
SEAJ

breast-talk
18-03-2015, 12:43 AM
Heading KL next week and staying holiday inn . Any good spa to recommend ?
Or any club safe for single to visit ?

pting
28-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Mexico KTV and lounge (Recommended):

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (5 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room. Location just opp a penang cafe and hotel. (Location u cant miss it)

All girls vietnamese, many speak chinese, quite a number of SYT, i am there on sunday, many come in work at 5.30pm. Normal days heard they come in at 4pm. The KTV open at 4pm, book girls at RM30 per hour, no butterfly. There is no minimum hour booking, can rubba with them, if dont like ask them leave after 1 hr then can pick another one or u can pick 2 or 3 at 1 go.

Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.:D
Girls & price go ST or LT depend on girls and neg. I no try becoz my girl said she have period.

Total Cost: 2 bucket beer(RM140) + girls booking per hr + girls tip (optional)
No mummy so no mummy tips, no room charges, pick girls at lounge

Spa & Okt girls:

This trip also been to season tower where saboon spa located. At 17th floor there is 2 penthouse, 1 is playboy, the other cannot remember. They have different girls from thai, indo and viet to choose. damage about RM170 - 180. Can walk in view girls, if dont like after view just leave...

Also try viet girls at nova hotel spa and green elephant spa, total disaster, girls attitude sucks...

Additional info:

Hear that many viet massage parlour, viet pub and viet okt girls are in kuchai lama, next trip will explore there.

Hurricane88
28-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Hear that many viet massage parlour, viet pub and viet okt girls are in kuchai lama, next trip will explore there.

thank you for sharing...now really KL vices run by Viet gals...wow...:)

mwee9999
28-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Mexico KTV and lounge (Recommended):

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (6 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room. Location just opp a penang cafe and hotel. (Location u cant miss it)

All girls vietnamese, many speak chinese, quite a number of SYT, i am there on sunday, many come in work at 5.30pm. Normal days heard they come in at 4pm. The KTV open at 4pm, book girls at RM30 per hour, no butterfly. There is no minimum hour booking, can rubba with them, if dont like ask them leave after 1 hr then can pick another one or u can pick 2 or 3 at 1 go.

Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.:D
Girls & price go ST or LT depend on girls and neg. I no try becoz my girl said she have period.

Total Cost: 2 bucket beer(RM140) + girls booking per hr + girls tip (optional)

Spa & Okt girls:

This trip also been to season tower where saboon spa located. At 17th floor there is 2 penthouse, 1 is playboy, the other cannot remember. They have different girls from thai, indo and viet to choose. damage about RM170 - 180. Can walk in view girls, if dont like after view just leave...

Also try viet girls at nova hotel spa and green elephant spa, total disaster, girls attitude sucks...

Additional info:

Yes. .kuchai Lama is very happening place....my KL friends brought me there a few times.. most pubs have viet ladies...hell..even the waitresses are viets!!
There are also a couple of thai style discos and many massage parlours..

hoian
28-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Just play it safe. Recently strong wind... last night even upmarket residential suburb Solaris Mont Kiara (equivalent to Holland V in SG) got raided and foreigner caught pants down.

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=484081:x-rated-massage-foreigner-caught-in-the-nude-at-reflexology-center&Itemid=4#axzz3VfIdWX9c

Yokosi
28-03-2015, 09:45 PM
thank you for sharing...now really KL vices run by Viet gals...wow...:)

First.............by locals.

Then............by Thais.

Then............by PRCs.

Now.............by Viets but you can still find locals, Thais and PRCs but the quantity have been reduced significantly.

Yokosi
28-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Yes. .kuchai Lama is very happening place....my KL friends brought me there a few times.. most pubs have viet ladies...hell..even the waitresses are viets!!
There are also a couple of thai style discos and many massage parlours..

Yes, very happening place........this Kuchai Lama area.
Other places are Jalan Klang Lama, Puchong, Kepong areas but you need a local that knows the happening places to take you there as these areas are in the sub urban areas of KL.

jhtweee455
28-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Where can find massage parlours in the afternoon?

Yokosi
29-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Where can find massage parlours in the afternoon?

This thread said " KL and Langkawi Info ". :confused:

So, u wanna KL OR Langkawi info..........???

hoian
30-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Actually true. KL is a huge market by itself.

Langkawi should not be merged with KL... or it should be scrapped. There is little to NO action in LKW because it is a strictly controlled island with frequent raids by religious officers... even for legitimate spas with no hanky panky and resorts... they get raided just for the fun of it. :confused:

This thread said " KL and Langkawi Info ". :confused:

So, u wanna KL OR Langkawi info..........???

Hurricane88
30-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Langkawi should not be merged with KL... or it should be scrapped. There is little to NO action in LKW because it is a strictly controlled island with frequent raids by religious officers...

if I dun put Langkawi here then newbies kept starting new threads to ask and no response...so bear with it or tell me where to put Langkawi...:)

mutantchicken
30-03-2015, 07:22 PM
if I dun put Langkawi here then newbies kept starting new threads to ask and no response...so bear with it or tell me where to put Langkawi...:)

then u should implement some kinda of rule that guys with less that x number of points are not allowed to start threads to ask questions..... i remember going to langkawi and not being able to buiy beer readily..so i didnt eevn think of finding girls

Hurricane88
30-03-2015, 07:34 PM
then u should implement some kinda of rule that guys with less that x number of points are not allowed to start threads to ask questions..

cannot enforce such rule so cannot implement...also there is a Malaysia section...so not keen to have too many threads in Malaysia...:)

Yokosi
31-03-2015, 10:34 AM
cannot enforce such rule so cannot implement...also there is a Malaysia section...so not keen to have too many threads in Malaysia...:)

The threads in the Malaysian section are next to useless. If you can, better you delete the useless threads with 2 good posts and followed by posts asking for questions on where this MP is, where is the location, blah and blah.

Better you put Langkawi ( useless place to cheong ) in the Malaysian section.

And leave KL alone here in the international section.

Just my opinion only. And thank you.

Hurricane88
31-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Better you put Langkawi ( useless place to cheong ) in the Malaysian section.
And leave KL alone here in the international section.

Thank you for your feedback...I hv no jurisdiction over Malaysia section...:)

I will leave KL by itself...and rename Penang thread to include langkawi...since Penang thread is also inactive...:)

hoian
31-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Yes Penang & Langkawi grouped together makes better sense.

Btw anyone knows that there is a vibrant "Little Saigon" in Sitiawan town? (about 1 hr from Ipoh). I was quite surprised to find a big area with many KTVs, restaurants, cafe etc all operated by Vietnamese.

Hurricane88
31-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Btw anyone knows that there is a vibrant "Little Saigon" in Sitiawan town? (about 1 hr from Ipoh). I was quite surprised to find a big area with many KTVs, restaurants, cafe etc all operated by Vietnamese.

Heard before a few years ago...not operated by viet but locals...monopolized by viet gals...those not allowed into singkieland can be found there....:)

pooker
31-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes Penang & Langkawi grouped together makes better sense.

Heard before a few years ago...not operated by viet but locals...monopolized by viet gals...those not allowed into singkieland can be found there....:)

This is kinda old news and from the FR's given from my Frens it targets old horny men and the quality is 4-6 rating at best , once in a while there are gems but that's like once in a blue moon. KL is your best bet for THAI and Viet Bars/CLubs and massage/sauna parlours. It's more and more convenient now because almost every single area will have one more more of those. Massage/Sauna joints are relatively cheap at RM 150 for viets and RM180-250 for thais and PRC's per session. Those Liquor and Flower joints are all over KL and i think its ok if u want someone to drink and to play with but dont put too much high hopes on being able to bring them back unless u got game, handsome or lots of Money else just find our who are the FL's and book and pay to F !!!

Yokosi
01-04-2015, 10:32 AM
This is kinda old news and from the FR's given from my Frens it targets old horny men and the quality is 4-6 rating at best , once in a while there are gems but that's like once in a blue moon. KL is your best bet for THAI and Viet Bars/CLubs and massage/sauna parlours. It's more and more convenient now because almost every single area will have one more more of those. Massage/Sauna joints are relatively cheap at RM 150 for viets and RM180-250 for thais and PRC's per session. Those Liquor and Flower joints are all over KL and i think its ok if u want someone to drink and to play with but dont put too much high hopes on being able to bring them back unless u got game, handsome or lots of Money else just find our who are the FL's and book and pay to F !!!

Massage parlours with BJ + FJ + massage ( actually piano massage ) in many joints got " HAPPY HOURS " with prices at RM 138 ( normal price is RM 150 ) at joints with Viets.

Tryplay
01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Just play it safe. Recently strong wind... last night even upmarket residential suburb Solaris Mont Kiara (equivalent to Holland V in SG) got raided and foreigner caught pants down.

Heard on the 29-March, Thai Club was also raided, a lot of vietnamese girls were caught and will send back, not sure how truth? Any bros know why the sudden frequent raid?

hoian
01-04-2015, 01:39 PM
No idea but it's probably true. Every time there is a raid... it's a win-win for all parties. Media gets their news. Police seen as working. For gals who are caught, ugly ones are sent back. The pretty ones are quickly "redeemed" by okts. Lots of money change hands. And the cycle continues again... think of it as a renewal process.

Heard on the 29-March, Thai Club was also raided, a lot of vietnamese girls were caught and will send back, not sure how truth? Any bros know why the sudden frequent raid?

massageboy666
17-06-2015, 10:06 AM
quick update:

a) Don't bother with Saboon spa - worst experience ever ! Terrible facilities - you would not want to step into the jacuzzi.. it's filthy ; pretty bad line up ,mostly Viets. Service was bad and quick.

b) E2 - changed to Bond Spa and redirects you back to Saboon.

c) Beach Club - overwhelmed with Viets. I am more keen on Russian chicks. If anyone has a lead on that, let me know...

Dango1882
17-06-2015, 10:59 AM
E2 closed liao - management raised rent
from bro: bsmart2006
http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=739912

Beach Club is 95% majority Viet / Laos / Cambodia etc but there is some Eastern Europeans and girls from the "Stans" - some FRs gave them poor marks for service but I had a good FR with a Romanian that I found. You will have to approach them and will charge a higher price.

Skyriver had E. Europeans for a few weeks but I suppose it is seasonal.

quick update:

a) Don't bother with Saboon spa - worst experience ever ! Terrible facilities - you would not want to step into the jacuzzi.. it's filthy ; pretty bad line up ,mostly Viets. Service was bad and quick.

b) E2 - changed to Bond Spa and redirects you back to Saboon.

c) Beach Club - overwhelmed with Viets. I am more keen on Russian chicks. If anyone has a lead on that, let me know...

massageboy666
17-06-2015, 11:50 AM
E2 closed liao - management raised rent
from bro: bsmart2006
http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=739912

Beach Club is 95% majority Viet / Laos / Cambodia etc but there is some Eastern Europeans and girls from the "Stans" - some FRs gave them poor marks for service but I had a good FR with a Romanian that I found. You will have to approach them and will charge a higher price.

Skyriver had E. Europeans for a few weeks but I suppose it is seasonal.

Thanks ... would the area of Jalan Chankat ( heard about Gypsy and nevermine) be a rich picking ground for Eastern Europeans?

Thanks

Yokosi
17-06-2015, 12:39 PM
massageboy666,

Skyriver have 2 East European ( Russkies, the OKTS said ).

Libero
17-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Ringgit is at record low. Time to cheong KL, more info please bros, thanks so much.

I went to E2 before and it was pretty good, sad that it is closed now.

What else is there that is close to E2 standards?

Dango1882
17-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Ringgit is at record low. Time to cheong KL, more info please bros, thanks so much.

I went to E2 before and it was pretty good, sad that it is closed now.

What else is there that is close to E2 standards?

There are still

but none match E2's facilities

Deluxe at Federal - minimal facilities but locals and PRC
A1 at Alpha Genesis - never try
Genesis at Menara Genesis - nice rooms and good selection of PRC
Green Elephant at Sungei Wang Basement - poor facilities - but have NL and sometimes Prata

massageboy666
18-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Someone mentioned there's a club in Menara Ambank near Yap Gwan Seng. He said Russian chicks hang out there often.. would anyone know which club is this ? Anyone tried any Russian chicks from backpage ? Thank s

massageboy666
20-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Tried Skyiver ..a pure fuckshop . mostly Thai, PRCs and Viets ... found only 1 Russian

HowShuang
20-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Anyone tried Endah Parade at Sri Petaling? Beside massage bj anyone tried fj?

Pls recommend good ones for fj, which shop and damage?

ah_kun
20-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Tried Skyiver ..a pure fuckshop . mostly Thai, PRCs and Viets ... found only 1 Russian

Bro and kindly help to describe more about this place?

Is it run down? Standard of place like blue wave JB?

How's the service of the PRC gals? Any local Chinese?

Appreciate your info man.

Thanks.

massageboy666
21-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Bro and kindly help to describe more about this place?

Is it run down? Standard of place like blue wave JB?

How's the service of the PRC gals? Any local Chinese?

Appreciate your info man.

Thanks.

1. It's so so --- just alright .... not as filthy as saboon

2. I tried the Thai

3. All mainlanders

4. You get to choose the girls from the ipad

Please guys - do not ask the girls not to use condoms ... safety first !! My thai girl mentioned this and they would complain to the manager who incredulously would side with the customer !

maonana
28-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Has anyone here tried Club Vivo at Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya? I heard there are chinese malaysian at that ktv. Price is also quite decent. Can do fj at ktv room.

Waiting for other field report at Club Vivo :) .......

pting
28-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Has anyone here tried Club Vivo at Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya? I heard there are chinese malaysian at that ktv. Price is also quite decent. Can do fj at ktv room.

Maybe u can try post at one of the thread below, u may get a better answer.
Those KL cheongster living there dont usually come to international thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=479538&page=19
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20875&page=257

epiphany01
29-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Sad that e2 is closed now..looks like I need to expand my horizons now. :(

Just wondering if any bros have knowledge of where's the best HC to go in KL now? Best in terms of quality, price don't really matter. And any lobang near KL central area?

Xerus
29-06-2015, 04:34 PM
massageboy666,

Skyriver have 2 East European ( Russkies, the OKTS said ).

Bro Yokosi , you are still a player ? Respect man Taiko ..

HowShuang
16-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Bro, have you been to MP at Endah Parade, Sri Petaling lately? Any new discovery of ML to be recommend?

There seems to be some pretty and thumbs up review for ML at Relax Reflexology at 3rd Floor, Endah Parade near to a bookstore?

Share us your FR if any, thanks

sexescorts.info
16-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Top 20 Escort Service and Escort Agencies in Kuala Lumpur

http://sexescorts.info/Sex%20Escorts%20Forum%20(KL).jpg (http://www.sexescorts.info)
| Kuala Lumpur (http://www.sexescorts.info/kuala_lumpur_escorts.html) | Genting Highlands (http://www.sexescorts.info/genting_highlands_escorts.html) | Penang (http://www.sexescorts.info/penang_escorts.html) | Butterworth (http://www.sexescorts.info/butterworth_escorts.html) | Johor Bahru (http://www.sexescorts.info/johor_escorts.html) | Port Dickson (http://www.sexescorts.info/port_dickson_escorts.html) |

- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Escort (http://www.kualalumpurhotelescort.info) - High class escort agency

- 6 Star Escort (http://www.6-star-escort.info) - The most innovative and sought after escort agency

- 168 Escort (http://www.168escort.info/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.htm) - High class escorts

- KL Hotel Escort (http://klhotelescort.com/Rates.htm) - High class escorts

- KL Sex Escort (http://klsexescort.com) - The best sex service in Kuala Lumpur

- 99 Escort Service (http://99escortservice.com/kuala_lumpur_escort_service.html) - High class escort agency

- Seductive Escort (http://www.seductiveescort.info/Escort%20Service%20Kuala%20Lumpur.htm) - Seduction at its best

- Indon Escort (http://www.indonescort.com/) - Specialist for Indonesian escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- 188 Escort (http://www.188escort.com/escorts_in_Kuala_Lumpur.html) - Free hotel rooms, beautiful girls and unbeatable prices

- Foreplay Escort (http://foreplayescort.com) - We specialize in the art of foreplay

- XXX Escort Service (http://xxxescortservice.com/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.php) - Pure pleasure, lust and satisfaction

- Russian Girl Escort (http://russiangirlescort.com) - Specialist for Russian escorts in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

- Beach Club Escort (http://beachclubescort.com/) - Specialist for Vietnamese escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- Thai Club Escort (http://www.thaiclubescort.com/) - Specialist for Thai escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- Chinatown Escort (http://www.chinatownescort.com/) - Escort agency for Chinese escorts

- Valentine Escort (http://www.valentineescort.com/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.html) - Part-time lovers

- VVIP Escorts (http://vvipescorts.com/) - Best of the best in Kuala Lumpur

- PRC Escort (http://www.prcescort.com/) - Specialist for Chinese escorts in Kuala Lumpur

Sex Escorts presents the top escort agencies throughout Malaysia for the convenience of those looking for sex services. Our review covers escort service in Johor Bahru, escort service in Genting Highlands, escort service in Kuala Lumpur, escort service in Penang, escort service in Butterworth and escort service in Port Dickson. In the future we also hope to cover Ipoh, Langkawi, Kuantan, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu...

With the help of friends throughout Malaysia we have tested many escort agencies and at the end of the day we feel that the escort agencies listed on this site are reliable, efficient and they have sufficient girls to quench our thirst. Apart from variety, the most commendable thing we all agree about these agencies is that their service is discreet and they do not send you text messages or emails to solicit business. This is important and respectable.

Kuala Lumpur Escort Service

We hope this information is useful to :-

- Those who are not familiar with the escort service industry in Malaysia.
- Those seeking reliable escort services in Malaysia.
- Those who have been disappointed with previous escort agencies.

Outcall Escort Service in Kuala Lumpur

Majority of escort agencies in Kuala Lumpur provide outcall escort service only. This means social escorts travel to client’s hotel or residence. Usually, clients will need to bear the transportation fees when escorts travel to their place for their convenience if they are situated away from Kuala Lumpur city center. The minimum booking for outcall escort service in Kuala Lumpur is 1 hour except for locations near the airports (Sepang, Nilai, Kajang...). If you visiting Genting Highlands or Port Dickson and want an escort these agencies can also send there for you but the minimum session is 6 hours.

Variety

Kuala Lumpur has the most variety when it comes to girls. It is easy to find Chinese, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian escorts. A few of the agencies we have listed above also offer college girls, Russians, Mongolians and Koreans at very reasonable prices. These girls can be sent to Port Dickson.

Tipping

Unlike western countries, it is not customary to tip escorts in Malaysia and the most annoying is when girls ask for tips. They shouldn’t because we will know how to tip if we are satisfied with her service agree? Escorts are already highly paid and do not deserve as much in tips as escort agencies because it is the escort agency who organizes the right girls for us. Escort agencies are the ones working behind the scene to ensure everything works out smoothly. When things do go wrong it is also the escort agencies that comes into the picture to rectify our problems. We would rather pay the escort agencies a little more for better girls than to have girls asking us to tip them.

brucelee
02-08-2015, 02:19 AM
A couple of years ago, I went to this ktv call Rich City. Does bros know if its still around or closed?
How is the situation ? still got action? I remember they have inclusive package...
appreciate any updates.

Yokosi
03-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Bro Yokosi , you are still a player ? Respect man Taiko ..

Hi Bro Xerus, me almost retired as me an old man. Hehehehe. Where u cheong now ?. Jakarta or Germany now ?.

turboelephant
08-08-2015, 10:00 AM
any updates on the scene at KL?

going be there next weekend!

pting
01-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Answer found.

boboy7485
05-09-2015, 05:14 PM
New to KL.

Is Skyriver any good? Heard they have russians? Or eastern europeans?

Thanks bros.

Yokosi
06-09-2015, 03:20 PM
1. It's so so --- just alright .... not as filthy as saboon

2. I tried the Thai

3. All mainlanders

4. You get to choose the girls from the ipad

New to KL.

Is Skyriver any good? Heard they have russians? Or eastern europeans?

Thanks bros.

Skyriver is not a spa. It is a FJ shop with restuarant and foot massage.

Hardly any PRCs now. Mostly Viets, some Thais and some Laos that pretend to be Kon Thais puyings, and maybe a few East Europeans.

Food and drinks are okay, got computers for the internet plus gambling, beer costs RM10 per can.

For girls, you go and look see. No need to look at their ipads. If they showed me their ipads, i refused. And prefer to look see. They never showed me their ipads and brought me the girls for viewing.

Got 2 levels for FJ. 2nd level above the lobby, restaurant is for FJ. 3rd level is also for FJ but got mirrors and rooms for girls to stay for the night.

arcturuz
20-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Hi guys, first of all, thank you bros who have contributed lovely information in this thread. I'm arriving at KL this coming week and would love to visit a spa joint and try my luck with local chinese girls. But from what i gather, it seems that there are hardly any locals working at these places. That being said, I have narrowed down my choices to a few - Genesis, Skyriver and lastly Saboon. I wish I can try all of them but I'll only be here for two days. Any experienced bros here can advise further? My main concern is girl quality. Alternatively, I could just ditch the spa and go for local chinese FLs. It would be great if any one could recommend me some as well. Thanks bros for taking the time to read this!

Xaint
23-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Hi,

I am coming to KL on a solo trip on Friday. It has been donkey year since the last time I was here.
So I have few question, I hope snr bro can help out on my queries. Tks.

1} Credit card: Will it be safe to use the credit car at the massage, Thai club and bars? any chance for them to overcharge our bills?

2) I wish to venture Kuchai Lama bars. Due to solo. I only can visit those small bar something like those in Joo chiat. i prefer Vietnamese girls.
any bars to recommend?

3} Whether is safe for solo travel to Kucahi Lama area?

4| Many OKT outside the bukit bintan area, whether is worth to try on their service?

Tks inadvance.

FahQ
24-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Hi bro,
I am hoping that the KL cheongsters can point me in the right direction. I am looking to hook up with some hot Malay chicks in KL. Where should I go?

blowsuckme
25-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Bros

I am KL now, just need some info from bros who are regular here.

I am staying around Furama Hotel area, not sure what area is this but anyone hv info for KTV, Spa or outcall services in this area??

I am like a lost duck now!!

Thks

Dango1882
25-09-2015, 11:57 PM
You are in pussy central

Behind Berjaya is Summer Thai and about 400m to the east is Saboon Spa

Use google map and you will find it
Summer Thai has outcall as well and remember Google is your friend

Bros

I am KL now, just need some info from bros who are regular here.

I am staying around Furama Hotel area, not sure what area is this but anyone hv info for KTV, Spa or outcall services in this area??

I am like a lost duck now!!

Thks

blowsuckme
26-09-2015, 06:41 AM
You are in pussy central

Behind Berjaya is Summer Thai and about 400m to the east is Saboon Spa

Use google map and you will find it
Summer Thai has outcall as well and remember Google is your friend

Thanks bro.
Will be trying saboon spa tonight.
How about any Malays Escort outcall, can't find much here.

tcss7
26-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi, is there any hourly hotel that can recommend around berjaya times square?

Im driving around, hence any area nearby are welcome. I'm Google over Agoda and its isn't any. Hope I can get some infor here... Thanks...

Klchang
27-09-2015, 01:29 AM
How much u guys normally pay for Vietnam gals in
The club?

Yokosi
27-09-2015, 01:25 PM
How much u guys normally pay for Vietnam gals in
The club?

Please be specific in your question.

What do you meant by " The club " ?.

You meant " Thai Club ".

Minimum MYR 50 for popiah in Thai Club. They will ask for more. They will butterfly to other tables.

Minimum MYR 250 - 300 short time and in room that you will pay for tapao.

Dblaine
19-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Dear bro, just want to ask about saboon spa.
How long the time we get when in room with ladies? Can we ML for twice? How much the damage cost for spa and FJ?
Any recommendation for FL that can stay for a night? Prefer prc or viet

fapfapfap
19-12-2015, 10:56 AM
In KL now, heard that the wind is blowing at the KLCC clubs. A lot of cleaning up happened a few days ago.

lalalala1234
24-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Regarding KL, are any of the services by sexescorts.info legit? He's like the major poster here for the KL forums, but never seen a single FR for any of those services.

Dann1313
25-12-2015, 07:34 PM
In KL now, heard that the wind is blowing at the KLCC clubs. A lot of cleaning up happened a few days ago.

Is the wind over? Safe to go?

fapfapfap
26-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Is the wind over? Safe to go?

No idea. I left KL a day after I posted that, but from what I heard the 2 clubs at Jalan P Ramlee are pretty quiet.

IllidanStorm
27-12-2015, 02:29 PM
bros, I will be in KL on the 31st Dec and 1st Jan.

Let me know if anyone wants to have drinks

bpsg
04-01-2016, 03:49 PM
I heard FL prettier n cheaper thn those working in those ktv or spa . Anyone know is it true ? If so , isit bukit bintang area for fl pickup?

lovescim
04-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Hi all, does anyone know what is the rate for taxis from KLIA to Bukit bintang? I'm assuming that the taxi drivers dont use the meter.

If they do, how much is the average rate?

Anyone knows?

cokezero
04-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Myr 120 - 160

lovescim
05-01-2016, 10:07 PM
wah, serious boh? thats like 40-50 bucks for a taxi ride.

bpsg
06-01-2016, 04:44 AM
Bro , take klia express to central , thn mrt or taxi .

IllidanStorm
06-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Bro , take klia express to central , thn mrt or taxi .

Yup.. previously only 70 ringgit for two way trip, but I think the price increased slightly.

nappy2016
23-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Any latest FR update on Deluxe Spa please?
Last christmas went with my friend, but little choices left because peak hour. Now thinking to go there one time before leaving KL.

Kyrosh
12-02-2016, 04:10 AM
As a first-timer, I really read until blur. Spas, KTV, pick-ups, escort services, etc.

I will be making a trip down to KL on 4th March, will be staying at E & O Residences. (What do you guys think of the location? Seems like its quite near Beach Club Cafe but far from Bukit Bintang main street/Jalan Anor.)

I was going to ask the senior samster's advice on the escort services advertised here. (Six Star and VVIP) but right now.. is there even a need to engage them? Or, samsters who have engaged them, how was your experience? Six Star seems pretty popular, while VVIP is unbelievably expensive.

What do you guys think?

Oh, also, my accoms is not set yet. I could change to stay at Fahrenheit Suites KL.

xiaoautumn
14-02-2016, 07:56 PM
As a first-timer, I really read until blur. Spas, KTV, pick-ups, escort services, etc.

I will be making a trip down to KL on 4th March, will be staying at E & O Residences. (What do you guys think of the location? Seems like its quite near Beach Club Cafe but far from Bukit Bintang main street/Jalan Anor.)

I was going to ask the senior samster's advice on the escort services advertised here. (Six Star and VVIP) but right now.. is there even a need to engage them? Or, samsters who have engaged them, how was your experience? Six Star seems pretty popular, while VVIP is unbelievably expensive.

What do you guys think?

Oh, also, my accoms is not set yet. I could change to stay at Fahrenheit Suites KL.

Any kind bro mind sharing your experience? i also interested to know about Six Star and also Beach Club Escorts. :p

ahboi123
14-03-2016, 03:49 AM
If you looking for fcuk only, spa around bukit bintang is your best solution. Just enter and tell the reception that you wanna mirror. No obligation to take, like then take. Damage and 200, Prc add 40.

Wechat quite a lot okt too. Can go mirror at their hotel.

tomwelling
23-04-2016, 02:30 AM
Hi Guys. I came across this web called amoi2u.com. They feature thai, PRC and indon escorts. Just wanted to ask whether anyone have tried this stable before and whether they are reliable. Heading there next month.

wongsing
10-05-2016, 02:08 AM
would to go there ..soon..

skele
11-05-2016, 11:36 PM
any bros gonna be there next week ? i will be there from monday-thursday

cheong2009
13-05-2016, 02:33 AM
will organize a trip to Kuala Lumpur by 11 june until 13 or 14 june. any brother interested can PM me

catch78
25-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Do any bros know if there's a pick up scene in kl..Any bars that are setup similar to towers in singapore?
Also any places where younger uni gers hang out?
Thx in advance

Ryanzxx
25-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Do any bros know if there's a pick up scene in kl..Any bars that are setup similar to towers in singapore?
Thx in advance

Zouk , Or some Bukit Bintang area PUBS.. but beware MIB..

Ryanzxx
25-05-2016, 06:22 PM
If i not mistaken, wanna go pick up on PUB, Zouk, Bkt. Bintang area ... but beware some 'mata' and don't get drug :)

Ryanzxx
25-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Thx in advance
Youngster like me.. hmm u can try out Zouk, and some fking famous pubs

-cheers-

Ryanzxx
25-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Pub : Zouk or some famous

remember Never get drugs buddy...

Ryanzxx
25-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Thx in advance

Easy

Go Zouk (Dependa some branches) or find some famous clubbing abut tower.no idea but u may ask some bro and sis.. :)

beware of STD and drugs

catch78
26-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Thanku bros

Ryanzxx
26-05-2016, 07:12 PM
Thanku bros

welcome brother, have fun :D

Ryanzxx
27-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Thanku bros

Welcome , have fun

Ryanzxx
30-05-2016, 02:44 AM
wow.. whr abang and kakak??? thread so silent sia

Yokosi
30-05-2016, 09:08 AM
wow.. whr abang and kakak??? thread so silent sia

Always this thread is very silent as abang and kakak posted in Malaysian websites. Many oldies that used to post in these and other threads such as Bangkok and Danok, J.B. thread, now no more write but can see that they do it in Malaysian websites and or they had a war with SBF owners because they wanted to "steal " members from SBF. And with the Ringgit in the gutter........they also posted very few FRs for overseas cheong. SBF is " Singapore " site.

You newbie and don't know that, meh ?. :rolleyes::p

Ryanzxx
01-06-2016, 07:58 AM
Always this thread is very silent as abang and kakak posted in Malaysian websites. Many oldies that used to post in these and other threads such as Bangkok and Danok, J.B. thread, now no more write but can see that they do it in Malaysian websites. And with the Ringgit in the gutter........they also posted very FRs for overseas cheong. SBF is " Singapore " site.

You newbie and don't know that, meh ?. :rolleyes::p

haha ya lor :D

krass
06-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Travelling to KL at end of month, Jul 28-30. Looking for bros and sisters - an outing to Zouk KL. PM me your wechat ID.

jjs_sg
08-07-2016, 01:46 PM
I saw lots of recommendation for city center. How about PJ 1 Utama area ? Going there next week, any massage or outcall lobang pals here can intro ?

yangz85
08-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Now.. Where can we find Info to chiong in KL? Massage places?

krass
24-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Now.. Where can we find Info to chiong in KL? Massage places?

Wanna go zouk together on Thu? Looking for a group of 5 to share bottle and table.

JC_00
25-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Dear brothers, suddenly need to go to KL later in the week for work trip! Can some brothers recommend some good and reliable outcall massage services? I'm not sure if these adverts here are legit! Thank you very much in advance!!

Josefina
29-07-2016, 07:14 PM
go clubbing better

nariyuzin
08-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Did you really went there eventually?
Found a girl name Sindy at Amoi2u.net, but her pictures are Selena's pictures (JBgirl88).

http://amoi2u.net/sindy-from-thailand-beautiful-very-good-service-commented-by-my-major-forum/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jblover69/15981201981/in/photostream

Is there anyone who could help and confirm that this is actualy Selena? Would want to spend overnight with her if she really is Selena.

Hi Guys. I came across this web called amoi2u.com. They feature thai, PRC and indon escorts. Just wanted to ask whether anyone have tried this stable before and whether they are reliable. Heading there next month.