PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lady cafe now operate at New York Hotel

jif98
24-10-2005, 11:17 PM
That day went to have a look if Golden Lady is still operating and was informed by the caretaker that they have shift to New York Hotel and gave me the number of the OKT. Informed that the price still remain the same. Don't know if the girl there is as pretty as last time. Any bro went to New York Hotel to continue trying their service so far?

kelvintay
25-10-2005, 12:47 AM
What is Golden Lady Cafe ?

len88
25-10-2005, 01:20 AM
What is Golden Lady Cafe ?

the golden lady cafe ...? pelangi 1 ? opposite leisure mall ?

jif98
25-10-2005, 01:57 PM
the golden lady cafe ...? pelangi 1 ? opposite leisure mall ?

Yup, thats the one. Opposite the gaint megamart.

HaiLokSan
25-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Call the okt no.,get e gal room no.,
go up the lift,see the gal.
Happy with the looks,ask the price.
Not happy with the goods,look for another,
either in the same hotel or beside,
Sometime what u see is not what u get.
Cheap is not always bad,
Good is not always Ex.
Enjoys.....
:)

plf8813
25-10-2005, 02:46 PM
BRO WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR OKT?

LOCAL GALS??? OR FORIEGN?:rolleyes:

SAPKON
25-10-2005, 06:16 PM
dear bro,

wot is the damage like?wot kind of gals they provide?tq..:)

skyejk
25-10-2005, 07:05 PM
hi all Bros,
i just move to JB,
can anyone tell me the places??of Golden lady cafe??
around where, hows the gals and prices??
how they charges??is a papaya farm??
thanks!!

jif98
26-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Now they operate at New York Hotel, you have to call the okt no and get e gals room no. After which go to the room,see the gals.
Happy with the looks,ask the price usually RM140 for 45mins.

heman88
28-10-2005, 02:06 PM
hello just to add my 2 cents worth. The FLs don't usualluy operate in NY hotel only...sometimes in others hotels too such as hyatt, hotel selesa (previously known as intercontinential hotel) etc...I know cos have called the okt several times and will tell you the location to meet the FLs. For info, the FLs sometimes are of bad quality but sometimes offer 2 for the price of 1...usually one ok looking while the other is not and usually indon FLs. As for the price still reasonable.

daniellee
29-10-2005, 01:03 PM
can I have the OKT hp no? thanks

skyejk
30-10-2005, 12:43 AM
hi Bros,
u means is inside the new york hotel??
which floor??
Thanks??
what time they start to operation??

RobertCock
02-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Yup, thats the one. Opposite the gaint megamart.

Bro, mind to pass on the OKT No ?:D

TQ .

mykhel13
09-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I went to new york hotel but couldn't find the Golden Lady cafe :( what floor is it on and is it using the same name? please any bros can help? I remember the good times i had in the original Golden Lady Cafe so many years ago... hehehe

Frankiestine
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I went to new york hotel but couldn't find the Golden Lady cafe :( what floor is it on and is it using the same name? please any bros can help? I remember the good times i had in the original Golden Lady Cafe so many years ago... hehehe
hullo bro read properly, wat thread starter meant is the operation shifted to NY hotel not the Cafe lah...the cafe if not wrong still open for biz as just pass it yesterday but whether they are not doing the legit type of biz i dun know or long time never go in...

mykhel13
12-11-2005, 03:40 PM
hullo bro read properly, wat thread starter meant is the operation shifted to NY hotel not the Cafe lah...the cafe if not wrong still open for biz as just pass it yesterday but whether they are not doing the legit type of biz i dun know or long time never go in...

oh... paisei, eyesight going liao.:o but does threadstarter mean the operation of HC taken over by the cafe ppl then? from wat i understand (hope i am not getting it wrong!) he meant the cafe moved their operations to NY hotel but which part of the hotel? :confused: please someone enlighten me. thanks

jif98
30-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Bro,
last time Golden Lady cafe is a fuck house with 10-20 FL. Now they moved their operation to New York Hotel. You have to call the okt and get e gals room no. After which go to the room,see the gals.Happy with the looks,ask the price usually RM140 for 45mins and enjoy. The HC is still operating on its own. If you go down to new york you can choose to call girl or visit the HC. Any bros have any recent FR?

Itchyboy
30-11-2005, 11:34 AM
hey, can PM me the OKT number? Want to try the girls at the New York hotel leh.....seems like quite fun can go up and choose~ but dangerous or not ah? Got ppl try before or not? :rolleyes:

jif98
15-12-2005, 08:14 PM
So far given the contact to some bro but no FR. Anyway today just went JB so called the OKT. He infd that they have shifted to opposite, Hotel Inter-Continental. So just drove there and went up to the room number that was given. Upon knocking the room, a female PRC petite with BIG boobies, opened the door to welcome me.

Ask her how much, she quoted RM$150 with room.... Boss just increase.

Went into the room and close door, gave me a hug and fell backwards on the bed, very gf feeling.

Then we got up, undressed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

In the bathroom, cannot tahan liao, wrap my arms around her big neh nehs.

She washed me throughly then also washed herself clean.I dimmed down the lights before we start action.

She gave me a hug and start rubbing me with her neh neh.Damn soft. Catbath me and den bj for 15 mins damn shoik man.

Then it was my turn to service her. I start off from her neh neh and down to her pussy. She was so high that she start to squeeze her big neh neh. We then went into 69 and service one another until we can't take it anymore.

Put on cap and we proceeded to missionary, pussy is tight. She start moaning, listen liao, shoik. After a while, she request to go on top as such complied. Wow, the feeling was great when she was on top as she really like to be in control ramming me.

Switched over to doggie and seeing those big jugs swaying back and forth while screwing her, song man!

Then swapped back to missionary where she said that she want me to cum together with her.,

Then finished off in, and again grab those big neh nehs! So soft and shoik until cannot tahan cum liao.....

After washing up and get dressed up, went back Spore to avoid jam.

Name: Sisi
Looks : 7/10, looks a little cute and mature
Figure: 7.5/10, height 1.6, slim with big boobies at least 34C
BJ : 7/10 long lasting
FJ : 8/10 acommodating
Frenching: No
GFE : Yes
Damage: RM$150
RTF:Yes

PS. I am not a OKT so please don't asked me got how many girls and they are from wat countries. Those bro which I gave the contact, can post your FR so we can share information on which girl is worth our money

gengman
16-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Thank Bro jif98 for ur contact..

i support u.

jif98
17-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Those bro that I gave the contact please called the OKT only if you r in JB and don't asked too many question about the girls. Heard that the OKT turned down a few bros. I believed that this maybe due to too many call to ask but none went to engage their service. Heard that AV in JB are quite active this month, few spa kanna raid and they are afraid that police is on to them. The number I gave is genuie and not out to sabo people. Please do not break this lobang which I am sharing now or next time round I will just keep it to myself.

jif98
17-12-2005, 04:57 PM
This is another reminder to all that I am not a OKT so please don't message me got how many girls and they are from wat countries. Got jap or not.

Please read the pervious post before messaging. I am only sharing my lobang and if due to some bro's fault, that the OKT changed his contact than next time round I will not share.

Those bro which I share the contact, can post your FR so we can share information on which girl is worth our money.

jif98
17-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Sorry, my mistake the hotel had changed name to Hotel Selesa.

garopa25
21-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Pls pm me the okt nos at htl selesa,tks

DarkVader
23-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Does it operate after midnight? Sometime see the jam veli sian, feel like book in a hotel to rest till dawn then drive in smoothly to Sg.

jason19870313
25-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Anyway my friend andy today just went JB so called the OKT. he call the okt. i give him the okt number.

Upon knocking the room, a female malaysia gal opened the door to welcome him.

Ask her how much, she reply RM$180 with room she reply boss just increase.

what he told my friend.

Name: jasmine
Looks : 8/10, looks a little cute like student.
Figure: 9/10, height 1.73, slim with big boobies at least 35c
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 9/10
Frenching: yes
Damage: RM$180

ckm8618
25-12-2005, 05:43 PM
hai,any brother here,mind to share the OKT contact number to me,thanks.

power99ranger
26-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Thanks to bro jif98 for the contact. Went JB so called the OKT and told me to go New York Hotel. Gave the room Number.

Upon knocking the room, a female PRCgal opened the door.

Ask her how much, she reply RM$150.

Name: Xiao Yun
Looks : 6/10, look like student.
Figure: 7/10, height 1.65, slim
BJ : 8/10, hot & cold water BBBJ shoik
FJ : 7/10

sjb1994
27-12-2005, 09:13 AM
.............. last time Golden Lady cafe is a fuck house with 10-20 FL. ..............
Thanks bro jif98 for the contact. Went there last week, was intro to a PRC, short FR as follow.

Name: Wen Wen
Looks : 7/10, (that when I enter the room)
Boobs : B+
Figure: 5.5/10, (after removing her cloth, can't find waist line, that's why she wear thick cloth when I enter, sian half)
Frenching: Not Allow
Fingering : Not Allow
BJ : 8/10 (this her strong pt, sensation, deep troat with gentle lick, long lasting, almost CIM if she allow)
FJ : 7/10 acommodating
RTF:No

Does it operate after midnight? Sometime see the jam veli sian, feel like book in a hotel to rest till dawn then drive in smoothly to Sg

Bro, they operate till 2 am according to the OKT. New York Hotel is not a bad place to overnight. Or after the 2am boonk, the jam should ease.

Kok King
27-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Are the gals/activities in New York Hotel and Selesa Hotel operate by the same OKT? Why the damage can be different, RM150 & RM180? Any bro can share this info? Thanks.

beta911
28-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Anyone can pm me the okt contact? Thanks so much...

ckm8618
28-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks for brother JIF98 and brother jason19870313,Just went to mutiara hotel to fuck with the PRC gal,below is my FR.

Name: Lan Lan
Looks : 7/10,
Figure: 9/10, height 1.60, slim with small boobies at least 32a
FJ : 9/10
Frenching: no
licking pussy:yes

jif98
29-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Two days ago just went and got xiao yun thanks to bro power99ranger recommendation therefore I will not go into detail.

Name: Xiao Yun
Looks : 6/10
Figure: 7/10, height 1.65, slim
BJ : 8/10, hot & cold water BBBJ shoik

TD0620G
30-12-2005, 12:56 PM
u're very generous with your points on looks :D cute student look I'd give a 6.5 at the most. 10/10 is for a goddess that dropped out from the sky and once u look at her u'll get permanent blindless due to the beauty.

6" boy
30-12-2005, 02:46 PM
u're very generous with your points on looks :D cute student look I'd give a 6.5 at the most. 10/10 is for a goddess that dropped out from the sky and once u look at her u'll get permanent blindless due to the beauty.

Maybe his friend already blinded by the two big spot lights (.)(.) that caused him eye problems.

For me, i am a bob lover, look is not so important to me. As long as got big neh neh to feed my hunger I happy already.

Maybe can ask our friend to go work as a cleaner in school so he can see student look girls everyday :D then pcc himself can save money.

jif98
30-12-2005, 04:51 PM
Thanks to bro sjb1994 recommendation, I managed to try wen wen today, her service was good. She told me that she like guys who treat her as a lady and not like a prositute. She said I was gentle and the way I was serving her made her feel like doing with bf. Managed to make her cum (real one not fake one) took me almost 1hr to do it.

Name: Wen Wen
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B+
Figure: 5.5/10,
Frenching: Not Allow
Fingering : Yes
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 acommodating

Earlyriser
02-01-2006, 10:28 AM
very good bonk with Lan Lan.

went to hotel selesa yesterday ,below is my FR.

Name: Lan Lan
Looks : 6/10,
Boobs : small
Figure: 8/10, height 1.60, slim
FJ : 8/10 tight little cunt
Frenching:no
Damage: RM$150+ 20tips
RTF:Yes:)

woodoko
02-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Those bro that I gave the contact please called the OKT only if you r in JB and don't asked too many question about the girls. Heard that the OKT turned down a few bros. I believed that this maybe due to too many call to ask but none went to engage their service. Heard that AV in JB are quite active this month, few spa kanna raid and they are afraid that police is on to them. The number I gave is genuie and not out to sabo people. Please do not break this lobang which I am sharing now or next time round I will just keep it to myself.

Pls pm mi the number of the OKT...thanks bro

woodoko
02-01-2006, 01:33 PM
So far given the contact to some bro but no FR. Anyway today just went JB so called the OKT. He infd that they have shifted to opposite, Hotel Inter-Continental. So just drove there and went up to the room number that was given. Upon knocking the room, a female PRC petite with BIG boobies, opened the door to welcome me.

Ask her how much, she quoted RM$150 with room.... Boss just increase.

Went into the room and close door, gave me a hug and fell backwards on the bed, very gf feeling.

Then we got up, undressed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

In the bathroom, cannot tahan liao, wrap my arms around her big neh nehs.

She washed me throughly then also washed herself clean.I dimmed down the lights before we start action.

She gave me a hug and start rubbing me with her neh neh.Damn soft. Catbath me and den bj for 15 mins damn shoik man.

Then it was my turn to service her. I start off from her neh neh and down to her pussy. She was so high that she start to squeeze her big neh neh. We then went into 69 and service one another until we can't take it anymore.

Put on cap and we proceeded to missionary, pussy is tight. She start moaning, listen liao, shoik. After a while, she request to go on top as such complied. Wow, the feeling was great when she was on top as she really like to be in control ramming me.

Switched over to doggie and seeing those big jugs swaying back and forth while screwing her, song man!

Then swapped back to missionary where she said that she want me to cum together with her.,

Then finished off in, and again grab those big neh nehs! So soft and shoik until cannot tahan cum liao.....

After washing up and get dressed up, went back Spore to avoid jam.

Name: Sisi
Looks : 7/10, looks a little cute and mature
Figure: 7.5/10, height 1.6, slim with big boobies at least 34C
BJ : 7/10 long lasting
FJ : 8/10 acommodating

PS. I am not a OKT so please don't asked me got how many girls and they are from wat countries. Those bro which I gave the contact, can post your FR so we can share information on which girl is worth our money

Pls pm mi the number of the OKT...thanks bro

andynp2006
02-01-2006, 02:34 PM
thanks for brother jason19870313 for the contact.
Name: kelly
Looks : 8/10,
Boobs : 33C
Figure: 8/10, height around 168cm to 170cm
BJ : 5/10
Frenching:yes

Earlyriser
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
kelly sounds good man. i wonder why okt didnt intro to me . just Lan2 and siao yun.

mind pm me okt no .just to compare if it's the same.

thks man.

Earlyriser
03-01-2006, 07:30 AM
belated FR on Apple

Looks : sweet SYT
Figure : slim ,not skinny, ht about 1.6 m
Boobs : just nice for her figure
nipples : small n cute
BJ : 6
FJ : 7
Fingering : clit only
Frenching : not sure ,didnt try
GFE : yes
Damage : RM150 + RM20 tips
RTF: yes, but maybe after trying Kelly, Jasmine 1st

This is my 2nd FR. Hope bros can give some pts. Thks
any bro need okt no. just pm me .

I_bryan
03-01-2006, 07:56 PM
can any bro here pm the contacts

Dancing
04-01-2006, 03:14 AM
Hi don mind can any bros give me the contacts coz i visit new york spa de. So maybe after spa can go down for second round lol:p

Earlyriser
05-01-2006, 03:31 PM
hello bros ,any sightings of giogio, siao yu or siao fern.

pm me pls, i miss them lah.

MIA for 1 or 2 months oredi.

cheers

poka7750
05-01-2006, 07:12 PM
my friend go jb so i give him the okt number he dun have sammyboy a/c
so what he told me i write here
Name: jasmine or jacelyn not sure.
Looks : 10/10,so cute like student
Figure: 9/10, height 1.73, slim with big boobies at least 35c
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10
Frenching: yes
Damage: RM$200

Hi bro

nice sharing ....

may I share the OKT contact?

can u PM me

ash_lim
06-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Anyway, does these gals do overnight ?

Anyone care to share the number with me?:o

ash_lim

Earlyriser
06-01-2006, 09:41 AM
i've not tried , but asked gers b4 n most gers say u must go thru okt lah.

But it's cheaper to neg directly w the chick man. hope i answered your ?

handsome18
06-01-2006, 09:48 AM
thinking of going later today. wl post FR if i get time off to visit today.
any other recommendations apart from lan lan, wen wen, apple, jasmine/jacelyn?

jif98
06-01-2006, 11:24 AM
I had checked with the OKT about overnight and he informed that it is about RM500-600 include the hotel room.Time is 12am-9am. Not bad can consider.

handsome18
06-01-2006, 07:14 PM
helo guys,
just came back from JB after having paid a visit to NY.
as usual called OKT prior to my arrival ask if the girls are working etc.
arrived shortly and called OKT again to specify my preferences and he replied with a room number-look for "Ah Ni".
parked car liao took a lift to the specified level and arrived at room 12XX.
got there saw the room was being cleaned by the housekeeping aunty... fortunately i saw Ah Ni, who had apparently been told I was coming to visit, waiting... exchanged greetings then walked into the room. a bit paiseh though, the aunty was still around; apparently suspicious of a young guy "visiting" a more mature looking girl.
anyway didn't take long before the housekeeping aunty finished whatever she had to do, closed the door and made herself scarce.

chitchat a bit apparently the girl was from guangxi province, only been in JB 2 days.. been staying at the room since she got here. it seems i was her first customer. after a while she sheepishly asked if i could take off my clothes and take a bath... so i nonchalantly said, "OK, after you!"
nothing special in the shower, she just cranked up the water temperature, gave didi the SOP washdown and then i took my leave, dried up and lay on the bed waiting.

could tell she had not been in the business long cause she seemed so paiseh, so much so it made me feel paiseh also at times. oh ya, first thing she asked when i got in the room was, "ok or not? or want to change girl"... i said "it's fine" and then she rang the boss to tell him i was staying...

ruba ruba a bit then catbath before she started bbbj for a good 10 minutes... and i must admit her skills for a someone somewhat "new" seemingly to the trade was GOOD! oh ya forgot to mention my hands were in "Autoroam" mode all throughout. after cannot tahan already (she changed positions many times throughout the BBBJ, and you could assume she was thoroughly enjoying her work!), got her to cap me before i mounted her. the first few moments i did her slow and steady until she started shouting faster, faster... after changing few positions, finally came...

overall, pretty good experience.

name: Ah Ni
face: 6.5/10
body: 7/10 (but very very tanned)
boobs: 7/10 (not quite a pro and differentiating boob sizes, but considerably big)
fingering: yes
frenching: never tried
GFE: yes

hothot
07-01-2006, 01:38 AM
hi bro handsome, damage le? still 150?

handsome18
07-01-2006, 11:32 AM
hi bro handsome, damage le? still 150?
hi bro, yes still RM150, and i think i was there for a full 1 hour... enjoy!

penetration
07-01-2006, 04:10 PM
hi there, will be going down jb soon. can anyone pm me the no.? would sure wanna try out.

jif98
07-01-2006, 06:28 PM
Seems that this thread that I started is getting lively hope many other bro can share their findings so all can benefit for it. Cheers :)

Kok King
07-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Bro jif98,

Can you share the OKT contact? I would like to try next week.

Please kindly PM me. Thanks in advance.

kelvintay
09-01-2006, 11:00 AM
still not manage to get this tall girl jassmine..

daviddavid1985
09-01-2006, 09:19 PM
she gone back already.

i try her before.

young_mane
10-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi there...
Newbie here (especially regarding abt the JB scene, which I am now)

Right now I am staying in Hotel Selesa and I am here for a business trip.Yesterday I went down to the business center to do some e-mailing and stuff and suddenly saw some chun PRC girls coming into the lobby. I thought they will be doing business at HC or Pub on the 2nd floor but when I went there looks like no activity.

Now as I am reading most of the FRs from our fellow members, more or less I know what is the current scene down here.

I was thinking of whether any fellow members would like to PM or SMS (zero one six two one zero zero two four zero) me the OKT number?

And also, since I have a room already issit possible to nego with OKT for cheaper damage?:rolleyes:

Thanks

Earlyriser
11-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Last Sat. called Siao Feng (little phoenix )at Selesa

FR

looks. 5/10 thick lips , bright red lipstick
boobs : small .dont know size.
bj; good.
fj v. good
ht: 1.60 fair ,slim , good body
gfe: yes,yes v. friendly.

rtf: no, want to try others

andynp2006
12-01-2006, 01:34 PM
earlyriser brother u try many gals so brave.

jif98
12-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Today just went to JB and was directed to New York Hotel.

Name: Yang Ling
Look:6/10
Body:6/10 (boobs 32A)
BJ:5/10
FJ:6/10

ahtan76
13-01-2006, 12:48 AM
hi bro, everytime pass by e hotel to wash car seem like quiet. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with e OKT or go directly..

ahtan76
13-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Hi bro, maybe going next wk. Can anyone give e OKT contact.Thks....

Earlyriser
13-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Just tried new dish yesterday, PRC..SYT ,Chiao chiao

looks 7.5/10
Age. 20.
boobs. beautiful pair with pink nips
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ. ok lah
FJ. very accomodating , many postns
GFE. yes,

RTF. oh yes

Bros pls up my pts

Frankiestine
13-01-2006, 09:34 AM

looks 7.5/10
Age. 20.
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ. ok lah
GFE. yes,

RTF. oh yes

Bros pls up my pts
From this moment on thou shall be known as "Early Bird Catches the Worm"...wah u really early riser man..

andynp2006
14-01-2006, 10:23 AM

looks 7.5/10
Age. 20.
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ. ok lah
GFE. yes,

RTF. oh yes

Bros pls up my pts

wah la u fuck so many gals.

u very brave. not scare disease brave man.

albert135
14-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Dear big bro,

I m going to JB in coming thursday, hope can pm me the okt number. will post fr after try the gal.

kamsiah

fantasy131
15-01-2006, 03:58 AM
any contact pls....

jbkia
17-01-2006, 06:52 PM

looks 7.5/10
Age. 20.
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ. ok lah
GFE. yes,

RTF. oh yes

Bros pls up my pts

Went there one weekday afternoon this week, called okt and was told to go Selesa Hotel. Direct to a room, girl name WenWen. Immediate think about the fr on her. Was just as described in fr here, beer belly and not very pretty so immediate decline. Call okt, he kept giving me bs about she the only one working and she only been off the plane 2 days and provide very very good service. After heard me said I still dun want, he asked me to go Grand Blue wave. Went and was given a room number. Open door, one pretty gal show up name is chiao chiao. Just as described by bro above. Very slim and quite pretty and young. Service also very good. BJ and catbath is at least 8, maybe she had improved alot since she got here a week ago. It was not even a room, a suite man, with kitchen and separete living room. So very happy with this visit.

woodoko
17-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Went there one weekday afternoon this week, called okt and was told to go Selesa Hotel. Direct to a room, girl name WenWen. Immediate think about the fr on her. Was just as described in fr here, beer belly and not very pretty so immediate decline. Call okt, he kept giving me bs about she the only one working and she only been off the plane 2 days and provide very very good service. After heard me said I still dun want, he asked me to go Grand Blue wave. Went and was given a room number. Open door, one pretty gal show up name is chiao chiao. Just as described by bro above. Very slim and quite pretty and young. Service also very good. BJ and catbath is at least 8, maybe she had improved alot since she got here a week ago. It was not even a room, a suite man, with kitchen and separete living room. So very happy with this visit.

Hi...can pm me the OKT contact number?tks

Earlyriser
19-01-2006, 07:28 AM

Glad to know we share the same taste . Had Lan Lan last night at Bluewv. this should be the 3rd time . small size, pleasant face , some pimples. good GFE . but not for big boob lovers.
since we share the same tastes ,PM me if u discover more of the chiao 2 type okay.
Cheers man.

jif98
25-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Tried on tuesday intro by bro earlyriser,Chiao chiao

looks 7/10
Age. 21.
boobs. small pair with pink nips
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ.4/10 (because with CD)
FJ. accomodating , many postns

Earlyriser
27-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Tried on tuesday intro by bro earlyriser,Chiao chiao

looks 7/10
Age. 21.
boobs. small pair with pink nips
Figure. slim and fair,
BJ.4/10 (because with CD)
FJ. accomodating , many postns

I went for Chiau2 on Thurs. at NY. This is the 3rd time with her .
I must say , svc is getting better . hehe
Well ther're not going back for CNY, n will b around from 2nd day onwards
Pls look out for more SYTs and pm me the info okay.

Cheers

artwilson
28-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Hi, brothers
Pls PM me about how to contact the OKT,.......haha.....I'm getting itchy
as well..............will post a FR after trying. Thks.

alfredwong_99
30-01-2006, 08:13 PM
hi all bros, i'm alfred . want join with u all
Happy chinese New year.

may help me ? pm the OKT contact number to me ? zero one seven seven two three six two seven nine .
thank you very much for ur help.

alfredwong_99
30-01-2006, 08:20 PM
I went for Chiau2 on Thurs. at NY. This is the 3rd time with her .
I must say , svc is getting better . hehe
Well ther're not going back for CNY, n will b around from 2nd day onwards
Pls look out for more SYTs and pm me the info okay.

Cheers

hi bros , i'm alfred , just join . i was hungry , may u help me , pm the contact number OKT to me .

thank you very much.

Blackflag
01-02-2006, 05:51 AM
Hi guys, really excited after hearing yr stories.
I tempted to go. Can anyone PM me OKT no.
Thanks

daviddavid1985
11-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi guys, really excited after hearing yr stories.
I tempted to go. Can anyone PM me OKT no.
Thanks

how come excited?

jif98
17-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Any bro went there recently? Got any new import to recommend?

zhivago
17-02-2006, 11:54 AM
bro jif98,
can pm me the OKT's number??

thank you, thank you.

cuteguy21
19-02-2006, 09:03 PM
hi,can u tell me the OKT number too? I'm a guy in JB looking for this places to have a little fun. so, can tell me the OKT number, thxs. pm me ASAP? cause i would like to try this out too:D

singaporeboy
21-02-2006, 08:21 PM
can pm me the OKT's number??
I like to try it, going to JB next month...

jec8181
24-02-2006, 06:48 PM
can any brothers pm let me know the OKT phone no.i also wan to try.thx a lot

jif98
27-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Any bro, went in lately to check out the new girls? Thinking of going now this week but not sure got new stock or not. Any new girls FR?

thecummingtree
28-02-2006, 12:18 PM
can someone pls PM me the OKT no??? thx bros!

handsome18
21-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Any bro, went in lately to check out the new girls? Thinking of going now this week but not sure got new stock or not. Any new girls FR?
Hi guys,
was in JB last night-rang BW to check for girls available. apparently 86 is back from a 2 months stint at CAT150 GL, but too bad she had a booking all the way till 10.15pm so lan lan decided to go for a quick one at NY.
Called our friend upon arrival and was directed to room 12**.
*knock*knock* the door opened and as usual can't see the face till i walked in (damn can't get enough of the thrill of not knowing what the girl looks like every time! but shiok... hehe)
walked in and hmm not bad looking for a petite sized girl of about 21-22yo. she was clad in a white spaghetti strap blouse matched with a short red skirt. *slurp* very tantalising...
not wanting to settle for the very first thing i set my eyes on to i requested to check out other girls but too bad all of them zhou gang at that time. i understand all very busy last night heard captain talking to few other people in melayu when i called. so ok lor settled for XIAO YUN. proceed to undress, TCSS heard that she just arrived from china a week now and would be here about 1 month. her 2nd visit to malaysia and so far so good.
can see she wasn't into talking too much so i just kept mum most of the time in the shower. in which case it wasn't too much of a shower also since only my brother got wet (with water of course).

came out dried myself and proceed to lie on my back. she came out and started BBBJ my brother for 20 seconds, SPAT everything into the bin, drank some water (i thought going to give me hot tea BBBJ liao but turned out otherwise!). asked if i wanted to go up or down so i said up to you. she replied saying she was very afraid my 'well endowed manhood' would hurt her so i should go missionary. oklor. nothing much just started pumping very slowly to accomodate her (all throughout she had her eyes shut!) and could see was quite 'inhibited'... came after 10 minutes afterwhich she proceeded to clean me up and said "you take a rest first ok while i shower'... after 2 mins came out and said "your turn". sigh. quite disappointed all in all but oklah she's a very young girl (only 21!) and people come all the way to earn money not easy also. plus for this amount $150 what more to ask for. anyway i also had set out for a 'quickie' since 86 from BW not available to LAN LAN lor.

oh ya hor when i initially asked captain if got other choices he said "all busy leh, but dont' worry pass the phone to the ger i will ask her to service you WELL". hmm... i don't suppose i'm a very fussy person plus all througout i tried to 'accomodate' her by going slow, trying to sayang her like my own gf but apparently she had a sian sian attitude, not cold, but just perhaps not in the mood for it all.

at the end of it all i said "sigh, xiao yun, actually this job doesn't suit you. have a good remaining time in malaysia and maybe you'd like to consider furthuring yr studies or setting up some business back home. in which case i wish you all the best..." then she smiled.
must say she has a really sweet smile.

name: xiao yun
looks: 6.5 to 7/10 (small sized, petite at 150-155cm)
body: 6.5/10 (small frame, small boobs)
BJ: 3/10 (20 seconds, almost NIL in fact)
FJ: 5/10
overall experience: 5/10

disclaimer: would enourage bros with liking for 'girl next door' type to try her. also if you're not too service or body oriented... else you might want to give her a miss. again do hope all bros understand one man's meat may well be another's poison, vice versa.

cheers! ;)

Didi Notty
21-03-2006, 08:45 AM
hi handsome bro,

tried "xiao yun" last week too....damage was RM150....same experience wif you, she are not well trained ; i think not only her, should be all of them was not well trained...they just at here to earn fast money.

dont think i'll return to golden lady cafe loh...coz the overall services is only below average...but on the others hands, quite pity them coz they only take RM10 for each session...balance RM140 got to shared with captain, agents & pay for the room.....

Frankiestine
21-03-2006, 12:05 PM
quite pity them coz they only take RM10 for each session...balance RM140 got to shared with captain, agents & pay for the room.....
Huh..:eek: betul tak bro...they work their pussy off for just a meagre RM10 per session???? This is even worse then a sweat shop slave...

Didi Notty
21-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi Frank bro,

I blif loh...coz they are here just few wks to earn fast money....maybe they always get cheated....so poor...... :(

handsome18
21-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi Frank bro,

I blif loh...coz they are here just few wks to earn fast money....maybe they always get cheated....so poor......
hi bros, if that is true, so ko lian ah these gers... sigh... :(
dunno how leh mixed feelings now. patronize them more so they make more $10 x X or dont go at all since they are so grossly under paid? *sigh*
on the other hand xiao yun say this is her 2nd time here. last time she came before. if really so cham they still want to come back? confused le :confused:

handsome18
21-03-2006, 05:01 PM
soli double post...

Didi Notty
21-03-2006, 05:44 PM
hi handsome bro,

you beat me down too....maybe china's kampung area income really really poor loh....

according to xiao yun said, she at least got to entertain 5 cust. then only consider is making money here...

so i think RM50 per day for them is high pay to them loh....

my feeling was same wif u, mixing n regret to cheong on them....feel they so poor....so next time rather go NY spa....cheong on those local gal...at least they get RM60 per customer....and somemore well trained...hehe....:rolleyes:

wanna join me ???

Angel_X
22-03-2006, 01:44 AM
For those who wanna cheong FY gals: Some of them may be working in Golden Lady Cafe.... but you gotta be old customer so you can get special connection by the OKT.... try it.... (not always got stock.)

jbkia
22-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Last time I went to this okt, also met one young sweet prc girl. We chated and according to her, her one time malaysia visit (1 or 2 month)will make her around 2 to 3 thousand ringgit only, because okt deducted all the cost she came here and hotel, food etc. Then she kept asking me about where the cheapest Nokia N70 can get in malaysia. I felt so bad after leaving, till now still a bit haunted by this thought.
I also think cheongsters with a bit conscience should boycot this exploiting joint.

zhivago
22-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Bros,
If y'all dun feel good after knowing all these hard cold facts, why not just give them some extra tips?

You'll feel good for helping someone out and she'll earn some extras too. :D

Didi Notty
22-03-2006, 08:58 AM
yeah....i 2nd jbkia suggestion.....those cheongster with abit conscience should boycott this kinds of place....me already personal set to myself wont go to this place anymore, even there's FY gal available.....i rather go NY spa cheong....at least i wont feel so bad to cheong at NY SPA ;)

benny88
22-03-2006, 08:31 PM
:D seen i stay at jb, since last time i always for golden lady but now no more cause i didnt work leisure mal any more
but i have interested back
any bro can PM phone of OKT
heheheh
thank you

youngboy_jb
01-04-2006, 12:16 AM
feeling the itch to bonk someone at this hr...can anyone pm me the OKT #. Thanks in advance

Luv_JG
02-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Have recently started to travel to jb and am interested in this okt arrangement. can any senior bros pls pm me the contact. appreciated!

perno81
02-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I've just moved back to JB and also interested in trying this out. Any one mind pming me the OKT's number?

Thanks

hotmas
02-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Can brothers pm me the okt's phone no, thanks:)

handsome18
10-04-2006, 11:44 PM
had lan lan a few days ago at NY.
here's a very quick fr on her. went through the past few frs on lan lan and concluded that this lan lan is different from the previous LLs mentioned here (unless some bros can verify)...

looks:7/10 (overall)
face:8/10
body:6/10
bj:4/10 (also almost nonexistent.suck and blow and spat some saliva afterwhich everything she spat into some tissues she held onto)
fj:5/10 (many things cannot. only want to lie down to do missionary. say here pain there pain everywhere pain)
overall:5/10

again, cannot complain much for this price. these girls risk coming all the way here to make money. hoping to try some of the local girls in NY sometime soon though.
cheers!! :D

JJJ1234
12-04-2006, 12:42 PM
helo,
pls PM me the okt no, would like to try out also.
thk..

JJJ1234
12-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Bro. pls pm me the okt no, as going to JB this weekend.

thk..

guy88852
12-04-2006, 07:35 PM
hi bros,
can i have the okt number too?
anyway, here's a little suggestion to bros out there who are really concerned about these girls, why don't we tip them for their services if we're satisfised with their work?
this will encourage them to try harder to perform better and also soothe your consciences.

peterparker
23-04-2006, 03:00 AM
tried no. 83. fanny

fat

cavemao
23-04-2006, 03:53 PM
can anyone do a comparison? like NY spa girls vs golden lady cafe?

i mean don't compare the facilities i mean the services...

playworks
24-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Hi bros
can pls pm me the okt contact.

anyway, first time try in JB, any advise or how to talk to okt?

playworks
24-04-2006, 11:54 PM
had lan lan a few days ago at NY.
here's a very quick fr on her. went through the past few frs on lan lan and concluded that this lan lan is different from the previous LLs mentioned here (unless some bros can verify)...

looks:7/10 (overall)
face:8/10
body:6/10
bj:4/10 (also almost nonexistent.suck and blow and spat some saliva afterwhich everything she spat into some tissues she held onto)
fj:5/10 (many things cannot. only want to lie down to do missionary. say here pain there pain everywhere pain)
overall:5/10

again, cannot complain much for this price. these girls risk coming all the way here to make money. hoping to try some of the local girls in NY sometime soon though.
cheers!! :D

Hi Bro, can pls pm me the okt contact?

btw, i haven't try in JB, any advise or what should I tell the okt?
thanks~~:D

capstan
25-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Can any bro kindly PM the OKT contact for me? Thanks:)

handsome18
26-04-2006, 01:05 AM
just a quick update.. was at NY a short while ago but it seems quality of GLC girls going downhill... few PRCs, twin indon sisters all cannot make it (all the same ol' girls from previous batch). worse still OKT got me to run up and down selesa and ny to check out the girls. in the end went NY Spa again... and had JOJO.

benny88
27-04-2006, 06:56 PM
can any bro pm me OKT number

kenny yong
05-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Can any bros pass me the contact of the Golden Lady Cafe OKT 's contact ?

Thanks a Lots :D

tango669
06-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi bro,

pls PM me the okt no. many thank.

fishermen2000
07-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Brother,

Please PM me the OKT contact. Thank YOU!

dentist
07-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi all,

Can someone PM me the OKT contact? I'm going in tomorrow.
Thanks

icekyo
08-05-2006, 04:06 AM
hi bros i everytime go jb find gals but dunno where den when i c this thread i so happy can i have the okt number thanks sms me or pm me in here 90694308 my number

alantan27
09-05-2006, 08:15 PM
just a quick update.. was at NY a short while ago but it seems quality of GLC girls going downhill... few PRCs, twin indon sisters all cannot make it (all the same ol' girls from previous batch). worse still OKT got me to run up and down selesa and ny to check out the girls. in the end went NY Spa again... and had JOJO.

about 7-8 years ago the gals there was quite good

most are msian gal some as young as 18-19

nathan
13-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Any bro out there care to provide me the OKT no? I always cheong at the HC scene.... Now boring , need to try this new Golden lady. Just PM me the no. Thanks veyr much

stupidkoko
23-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Any brothers who are kindly enough to pm me the OKT number? I will share my experience after trying. thanks =) appreciate it a lot

bigbigtt
24-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Hi all Bro, i'm new here,can anyone pls pm me the okt contact?thks alot:)

jb_qck
24-05-2006, 06:52 PM
the H/P number of okt New York Hotel
0197692323 / 0167038809

u also can go to golden lady cafe there get the name card with h/p number

remember share experience with us ^^
the lady dun have number now, only got name or nick. pls remember her name for sharing. then we can looking for her easier.