Age> 18yrs old,look younger
Face> cute as a schoolgal looks 7/10
Boobs> 32b firm and perky,1 of the nicest boobs i have ever seen
Ht> 1.56m
Wt> 43kgs
Bbbj> 6/10 with possibility of cim,i leave it to individual persuasion
Fj> new and fresh,wet
Damage>$120 1shot within 1hr or $180 2shots 2Hrs

This 1 is a must try for those who like schoolgal kind of bonk.Abit inexperience but more than make up for her innocence.1st time in this line guarantee but not virgin lah.Dunno how to describe the shiokness i had just now cos was doing her with the other pinoy and my buddy.She was quite game on it tho initially was shy.Look like need more bros to give her more experience and guide her along the way.

Sorry again,no malay n indian bros.Pls dun pm me for her nos.Those interested can pm me with ur nos and i will arrange for u.Cheers.

martell168
25-10-2005, 03:55 AM
First of all must thank bro Nato for arranging the session. :)
Just finish my session , getting late and very tired liao ...so will just provide a simple FR.
Open the door and was greeted by a very young and cute looking gal, me kind of surprise cos really those very innocent, gal next door type that u can bring home and show mum. Initially she was a bit shy but tcss awhile and she starts to get playful and smile alot... and oh yes her smile is really really cute with her big round eyes, really melt my heart.

Started with some light frenching and one by one , our garment started to get less and less... hehe. Really enjoy this part cos got those kind of gf feel, not like GL when b4 u know it, alamak naked liao ,sianz....

Shower was rather sop so won't eleborate.

Mission start,

Again started with some frenching but more passionate this time round. Started to catbath me slowly from my neck down to area 51..... this is where the action really started. Kind of surpise cos this gal can really blow. Imagine a innocent virgin looking gal blowing like a pro. Me return the favour with 69 and boob massage in action for a solid 10 mins.... By this time her cunt juice already flowing like a dam overflow and my didi solid like a rock so mai tu liao , cap and let her rode on me , shiok pussy damm tight. Must say her riding not very good like ' red card jockey' so proceed to doggie for 5 minutes b4 finishing off in missionary. Actually got permission from her to cim but alamak by the time i retreat my gun from her cunt, remove cap .... misfire lah ... come all over her stomach and boobs:o
Did not go for round 2 cos maybe old liao would take too long to reload.
Mission end.

I personnelly would give her a higher rating than bro Nato in all respect esp the bbbj part , a 8/10 for me.

Have tried other minah from bro Nato and this is my most satisfying bonk so far. A must try for all minah lovers , hard to find such a pretty and innocent looking minah.

Bro Nato i think u r going to be a very busy man hehe.

That's all folks, think i'm gonna have a sweet dream tonite.

NATO
25-10-2005, 01:05 PM
First of all must thank bro Nato for arranging the session. :)
Open the door and was greeted by a very young and cute looking gal, me kind of surprise cos really those very innocent, gal next door type that u can bring home and show mum. Initially she was a bit shy but tcss awhile and she starts to get playful and smile alot... and oh yes her smile is really really cute with her big round eyes, really melt my heart.

Started with some light frenching and one by one , our garment started to get less and less... hehe. Really enjoy this part cos got those kind of gf feel, not like GL when b4 u know it, alamak naked liao ,sianz....

Shower was rather sop so won't eleborate.

Mission start,

Again started with some frenching but more passionate this time round. Started to catbath me slowly from my neck down to area 51..... this is where the action really started. Kind of surpise cos this gal can really blow. Imagine a innocent virgin looking gal blowing like a pro. Me return the favour with 69 and boob massage in action for a solid 10 mins.... By this time her cunt juice already flowing like a dam overflow and my didi solid like a rock so mai tu liao , cap and let her rode on me , shiok pussy damm tight. Must say her riding not very good like ' red card jockey' so proceed to doggie for 5 minutes b4 finishing off in missionary. Actually got permission from her to cim but alamak by the time i retreat my gun from her cunt, remove cap .... misfire lah ... come all over her stomach and boobs:o
Did not go for round 2 cos maybe old liao would take too long to reload.
Mission end.

I personnelly would give her a higher rating than bro Nato in all respect esp the bbbj part , a 8/10 for me.

Bro Nato i think u r going to be a very busy man hehe.

That's all folks, think i'm gonna have a sweet dream tonite.
Nice fr there.For those that pm,pls wait for ur turn.Will get back to u shortly once she is ready to start today.For those that pm asking for contact nos aready deleted ur pm without replying.For those tat ask how to go abt arranging,aready stated u pm me ur nos and i will contact you.Pls i dun do sms so dun ask me to sms u.If u cant take call,i m sorry den.

ichibawa13
25-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Hi bro,
Me ichibawa san (chinese), me like young girl please sms my hp 918 0000 1
thanks bro:)

Taige
25-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Thanx bro Nato for arranging the session with Michelle.
I not good at telling story...so i will leave out the story of my fr and go striaght to the point

Age: 18 ( if u look at her will think she underage leh....simply 3 letters to describe SYT)
Looks: 8/10 (high score here coz i like SYT)
Body: 6/10 (waist a bit fleshy...maybe is coz she just had her dinner?)
Bust: 7/10 (Not too big ...not too small.....just nice for me)
Pussy: Very tight and very wet. (finger go in already feel tight liao...my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)
Frenching: Yes. (She allows frenching)
BbbJ: 8/10 (Not bad....suction just nice....keep sucking and stroking....until i tell her to stop...i think if i no tell her to stop...she will go all the way CIM...but me tell her stop coz dun really like CIM prefer CIP)
FJ: 7/10 (Willing to try all positions that I requested...but the moaning part a bit lacking leh....anyway she look a bit tired ...must be the guy b4 me shack her out...)
Damage: $120/ 1 shot or $180 / 2shots Exclude room and CD
RTF: Yes. Esp if you are into new inexperience SYT

ichibawa13
26-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi bro
quick quick give me the connection.:)

NATO
26-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster cravensg,still waiting for ur fr:D .A note to all,Michelle will only be able to take 2 of u per day for 2shots session each.She usually start late ard 4pm.Hope u can understand cos she is new to this and so tire easily after the session.Dun wan to frighten or wear her out.Can still pm me ur contact nos and i will try to accomodate all the bookings tho a few are still waiting in line.So if i haven get back to u dun despair,i will definitely get back to u in due time.Those that pm for her contact nos or ask me to sms,sorry i dun do tat.

tuxedosam
27-10-2005, 04:57 PM
whoa, this deal sure sounds very enticing...have to give it really serious consideration...but unfortunately, probably won't have any window of opportunity till the end of next week...and the next chance at some kinda 'off-pass' eligibility might not materialise even by then... DAMN...

there will probably still be a long queue then but i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and take a queue number...hopefully this SYT of a minah will still be on the market then...

sigh...heard about the postponement/cancellation of the orgy session in the corresponding thread... but i'm sure the next batch of lucky bros will be in the thick of the action soon enough...heheh... cheers to bro NATO for his efforts nonetheless!

NATO
30-10-2005, 01:48 PM
edited cos slot taken

NATO
30-10-2005, 04:47 PM
1 slot still available for tonite

NATO
31-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Michelle shd be available after 3pm today:D

i12bangu29
31-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Michelle shd be available after 3pm today:D

Great!!! Put me in brudder

iwan28
31-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Bro Nato, please arrange a session for me, my hp no is 8185xxxx, million thanks in advance.

iwan28
31-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Bro Nato, please arrange one session 4 me, I,m free today, many thanks in advance, will return favour :) . Can call my hp no. 8185xxxx.

NATO
14-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Michelle is available today after a long absence.2pm start.Session is for 1 shot only.Interested pm me ur contact nos and i will call u.Those that ask for nos will not be entertain.I dun do sms also,if not convenient den sorry.

Sorry no malay or indian.

tambi8
14-11-2005, 11:45 AM
I m no indian altough nic is tambi.....BTW are u her agent?

NATO
14-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Michelle is available today after a long absence.2pm start.Session is for 1 shot only.Interested pm me ur contact nos and i will call u.Those that ask for nos will not be entertain.I dun do sms also,if not convenient den sorry.

Sorry no malay or indian.
2pm slot taken.next slot 4pm

NATO
14-11-2005, 01:09 PM
2pm slot taken.next slot 4pm
sorry,slot taken.last slot will be 7pm onwards.

Hanxinco88
14-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro Nato,

PM you liao!!! PLease check

Cheers

NATO
14-11-2005, 02:18 PM
sorry,slot taken.last slot will be 7pm onwards.
sorry,slot taken.today no more maybe try again tomolo if she doing.

some ask for pic,sorry no pic so didnt reply back.

NATO
14-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I m no indian altough nic is tambi.....BTW are u her agent?
wen u get to try her ask her lor whether i get any comm?btw wat is it to u whether i m her agent?if not u wan to be her agent?u can try tho.

i12bangu29
15-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Must thanks Nato for arranging the appointment for me. A short FR for future reference:

She was late for the appointment as the customer before me took bloddy long to CUM!!!. Once entered the room, she kept apologise to me cause she was late for more than half an hour......friendly young stuff....though not my type.....she is really young and cute.

Face 5-6/10 (not really my type)
Body 6-7/10 a bit of baby fats..........A to B cup
BJ - 7-8/10 very hardworking, blow me for 10 minutes
Pussy - tight got difficulty penatrating......

NATO
16-11-2005, 02:06 PM
only 1 slot available in the afternoon.interested pm me ur nos now.those that pm me earlier,try to call u guys,either hp not on or never answer.sorry so post out today slot.

NATO
16-11-2005, 02:57 PM
only 1 slot available in the afternoon.interested pm me ur nos now.those that pm me earlier,try to call u guys,either hp not on or never answer.sorry so post out today slot.
ok,sorry again.slot aready taken

Ash_Christiano
16-11-2005, 09:55 PM
wah this minah is so highly sought after sia.. always slot taken.. :D

NATO
17-11-2005, 03:58 PM
for those of u that pm me for apptment with michelle,the reason i never get back to u guys cos she not working that y can reply to ur request.This gal not everytime want to work type so if available,grab it while u can.:D :D

NATO
09-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Michelle is back for action today.Bad newsis she can only do it in the afternoon and will only take 2 customers max.Last session have to end by 6pm.Those interested in her services on friday can pm me with ur contact nos and i will arrange for it,Dun ask me for her contact nos.

NATO
09-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Michelle is back for action today.Bad newsis she can only do it in the afternoon and will only take 2 customers max.Last session have to end by 6pm.Those interested in her services on friday can pm me with ur contact nos and i will arrange for it,Dun ask me for her contact nos.
Michelle today 2.30pm aready taken.Last slot will be between 3.30pm- 5pm.Interested pm me ur nos.

NATO
09-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Michelle today 2.30pm aready taken.Last slot will be between 3.30pm- 5pm.Interested pm me ur nos.
sorry slot taken aready.No more for today

bricabrac
09-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I just asked Bro Nato yesterday when Michelle wud be available and today she suddenly reappeared. Wen saw Bro Nato's post, immediately PM'd him for a slot but was told the 2 available slots oredi taken.

Was feeling miserable when Bro Nato called later to ask if I wanted to take one of d slots as a bro had to cancel for some reasons. Hoseliao, immediately confirmed.

Just back from the session with Michelle. I was shocked when I opened the door for her. OMG, she looked so young, afraid tat she is underage but she assured me that she is oredi 19 yo. Phew!!!

Like mentioned in the other FRs, she is cute, friendly and co-operative. Tried several positions with her, she's tight and wet. Her boobs are nice and perky. But paiseh cudn't cum inside her despite a long session, was getting tired, so laid back and asked her to BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill is nice but cud do with more suction. Finally managed to CIM. Oni thing that was lacking and cud enhance the session more wud be some audio from her, but its' ok, better none than those fake ones... can be rather annoying sometimes...lolx

Overall, I enjoyed the session, will RTF if she can find some time for us again.:D

Bro Nato, thanks for the arrangement.

NATO
11-12-2005, 02:19 PM
I just asked Bro Nato yesterday when Michelle wud be available and today she suddenly reappeared. Wen saw Bro Nato's post, immediately PM'd him for a slot but was told the 2 available slots oredi taken.

Was feeling miserable when Bro Nato called later to ask if I wanted to take one of d slots as a bro had to cancel for some reasons. Hoseliao, immediately confirmed.

Just back from the session with Michelle. I was shocked when I opened the door for her. OMG, she looked so young, afraid tat she is underage but she assured me that she is oredi 19 yo. Phew!!!

Like mentioned in the other FRs, she is cute, friendly and co-operative. Tried several positions with her, she's tight and wet. Her boobs are nice and perky. But paiseh cudn't cum inside her despite a long session, was getting tired, so laid back and asked her to BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill is nice but cud do with more suction. Finally managed to CIM. Oni thing that was lacking and cud enhance the session more wud be some audio from her, but its' ok, better none than those fake ones... can be rather annoying sometimes...lolx

Overall, I enjoyed the session, will RTF if she can find some time for us again.:D

Bro Nato, thanks for the arrangement.
haha,2 lucky bros got apptment with her today;) .hope they will post their frs

NATO
11-12-2005, 05:04 PM
haha,both her apptment samsters cant make it.interested for her today can pm me with ur nos.

NATO
19-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Michelle will be available for 2 slots on monday starting from late afternoon.Those that interested can pm me their nos and i will get in touch with u.Only 2 slots.Get her b4 she disappear again:D

NATO
19-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Michelle is available for 1 slot at 9pm tonite.Those that can den pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u.Other days and timeslot not available.sorry

NATO
29-12-2005, 11:20 AM
michelle is available today from 2pm to 6pm.Those interested can pm me ur contact nos and i will arrange for u.Please read my signature.:D

NATO
29-12-2005, 12:24 PM
michelle is available today from 2pm to 6pm.Those interested can pm me ur contact nos and i will arrange for u.Please read my signature.:D
2 more slots available for her.1.30pm or after 4pm:D For those of u who want fresh stock tis the 1 for u cos after today dun wen u can get her again.

soccersaint
29-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Bro....no worries no fly kite...On my way now!!!;)

29-12-2005, 02:53 PM
compare to esther who look more cute?

NATO
29-12-2005, 02:58 PM
compare to esther who look more cute?
Esther is prettier while michelle look more cute in a childlike way and also she is very fair

NATO
29-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Bro....no worries no fly kite...On my way now!!!;)
1 last slot available from 5pm:D

29-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Esther is prettier while michelle look more cute in a childlike way and also she is very fair

thx,but michelle got any tattoo?
the best is any photo can view?thx again.

NATO
29-12-2005, 03:03 PM
thx,but michelle got any tattoo?
the best is any photo can view?thx again.
no pics like i say in my signature.1 unfinished outline tattoo on her back that all.:D

NATO
29-12-2005, 03:27 PM
1 last slot available from 5pm:D
Sorry guys no more slots for her today.:o

guezs
30-12-2005, 11:16 AM
thanks nato for arrangement

short FR as in office now

Look : 5/10 (not my type disappointing) but can tell she is a SYT
BJ : 8/10 hardworking
Friendlyiness : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10

all others I never try.

NATO
22-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Michelle is back tomolo from 2pm - 8pm.Those interested in her services can pm or sms me.3 slots available only:D

leeway
22-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Thx Nato, tried yesterday, nice girl.

Name: Esther
Look: Fair, Chio, big eyes 7/10
Boobs : 34B(quite handful, nice nipple)
Body: 7/10…..
Ht : 1.55m
Weight : 42
Pussy:shave, tight,…
Frenching :no
s/m: no
fj : 9/10
dmg:130

Nice girl, look sedusive. good body shape. pussy tight n wet.
pump her for quite a about 15min. feel very high when looking at her while pumping her. if she allow frencing will be even better.
Good girl to make love with.

NATO
22-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Thx Nato, tried yesterday, nice girl.

Name: Esther
Look: Fair, Chio, big eyes 7/10
Boobs : 34B(quite handful, nice nipple)
Body: 7/10…..
Ht : 1.55m
Weight : 42
Pussy:shave, tight,…
Frenching :no
s/m: no
fj : 9/10
dmg:130

bro,u post in the wrong thread lah and the damage is $120 leh;) unless u tip her