PDA

View Full Version : Hooked with a PRC

catel
23-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Guy,

I need some help here.

I'm a regular cheongster. 2 months back, I engaged a PRC and from that session, I got to know that she's a student and had gone in this business cause lacking of money. She's not bad, attitute towards me both physically and emotionally.

Since then, I've engaged her services for quite a number of times. Little by little, I noticed that I've like her. She claims she likes me too. I know that she a WL but ocasionally but frequently when I asked her, she said that she is not working cause of 'bad weather' due to Hari Raya and she claims that she's well off now due to me engaging her services frequently.

However I suspect something is amiss when sometimes she don't answer my call, she gives excuses, busy shopping, etc. And once I caught her on the phone talking to a guy and she claims that she's arranging it for her friend. Believe it or not>

Well, here's my dilemna... I know I shouldn't be feeling this way towards a WL but I'm feeling lousy because I'm being lied/cheated to (even though I can't confirm it)

Should I
a) Confront her
b) Tried to setup her up so I can confirm whether she's lying
c) Forget the feeling and just treat her like a normal WL. This will be tough as I'm feeling damn uneasy.
c) Any other suggestion?

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 02:57 AM
Guy,

I need some help here.

I'm a regular cheongster. 2 months back, I engaged a PRC and from that session, I got to know that she's a student and had gone in this business cause lacking of money. She's not bad, attitute towards me both physically and emotionally.

Since then, I've engaged her services for quite a number of times. Little by little, I noticed that I've like her. She claims she likes me too. I know that she a WL but ocasionally but frequently when I asked her, she said that she is not working cause of 'bad weather' due to Hari Raya and she claims that she's well off now due to me engaging her services frequently.

However I suspect something is amiss when sometimes she don't answer my call, she gives excuses, busy shopping, etc. And once I caught her on the phone talking to a guy and she claims that she's arranging it for her friend. Believe it or not>

Well, here's my dilemna... I know I shouldn't be feeling this way towards a WL but I'm feeling lousy because I'm being lied/cheated to (even though I can't confirm it)

Should I
a) Confront her
c) Forget the feeling and just treat her like a normal WL. This will be tough as I'm feeling damn uneasy.
c) Any other suggestion?

Bro, when u get into a relationship with a WL, just enjoy it while it lasts. If you enjoy her company, then carry on. No use letting paranoia take over. Unless you are very rich, and want to keep her all for yourself, ask her what it would take and decide if she is worth it.

I also get into this dilemma with WL's. (Guys are suckers) Especially if they look like they need protecting, are vulnerable, being exploited.

All you can do is make her time with you as enjoyable for the both of you as possible.

For me, I would always want the best for her. I have even arranged for one of my WL lovers to have someone who can take care of her. If you can't manage it, let others who can do the job. She is now very happy and we are still close friends. So chill dude, and enjoy what you have with her :cool:

TD0620G
24-10-2005, 08:48 AM
put it simply and harshly that is the nature of her job, to fuck. You can't ask her to stop just because u like her because they come here to earn a living. Unless you have enough resources to support her financially then you can ask her to stop working otherwise you have to bear with the facts of life that fucking other guys is her job and her way to earn her living, or break off your relationship otherwise you're going to suffer everytime she's with a customer.

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 09:11 AM
For more views, you can actually check out the Married to a WL thread under Geylang FR

HamSupChai
24-10-2005, 10:07 AM
my bros above already said what i wanted to say but i wanna add something...

When you say she told you she likes you can have 2 real meanings:
1) she's just saying cause she want your business and dont wanna hurt you but actually she dont like you.
2) she really like you.

think about the above... personally i suggest you:

if u cant, then pao her all for yourself le... use money to buy u the happiness you seek.

CibLover
24-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Dear bro Catel,

I think our brother's advices here would have given you an idea.
But as love goes and take controls of your heart, logics will fly out the window.

Anyway, I would suggest that you carry on with your life and forget about this WL. She is after all a WL; even when you first come into contact with her. I'm not prejudiced against WL and don't mean that they cannot be leading normal life once they decided to "retire". But since she's still young and have the "capital", she may have got addicted to easy monies. A student and she's well off?...going on shopping trips?...Hmmm....

Anyway, like our brothers here said, if you have the monies, ask her how much to "pau" so that you don't need to share with others...(but still no guarantee that she'll be yours alone)

If not, there's still a "forest" out there....much better ones are also out there. If you feel lonely and needs some physical counselling, i'm sure lots of borthers out here will be glad to bring somewhere...hahaha

Cheers, bro... again, just my 2 cents worth.

fuckfever
24-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Don't be a stupid A5s. They just wanna suck your $$$$, run before you get leeched.

mebirdie
24-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Just tell her you got no $ now.

If she says never mind, fuck her without paying.
Do it for 2/3 times and the fox tail will appear

Malboy
24-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Dear Bro Catel,

Even if you got the money to 'pau' her. Can you satisfied her with her needs?

I know of a few person who keep PRC in Malaysia for their own used also got cheated. One of them paid his PRC monthly RM5,000, give her a h/p and kept her in a house. Every now and then call her to check if she is in the house. Have to inform her where she goes. Yet, she still get guy to back her in the house.

Another one, kept one in the hotel, paid her monthly RM3,000 and buy her latest h/p (later she sell the phone and said got lost and buy new one again). Keep changing h/p. Take her out for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. In between, she still accept clients for ST in her room.

So don't get cheated. Try as what Bro Mebirdie said and see what's the result.

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:48 AM
My opinion, is that WL still human, they can only do this till 27-28. So they do need to look for someone to take care of them. I have personally known WL's who have retired with guys who have "Ta Pau" them. Again, willing buyer, willing seller. At times (mostly), the guy sian and bored and dun renew contract, so they either look for someone else to pau, or go back to work. I have helped some of them to setup with some rich businessmen. Most of them are quite settled and happy. I have been through this many times and have been actually surprised by their sincerity. The thing is, most men just want sex :) so you have ask yourself what you want. and just do it. At the end of the day, our opinions dun matter at all. Its all up to you.

Brannix
25-10-2005, 11:40 AM
bro..

before it hurts more, climb up from the trap when you still have a chance.

just my 2 cents view.

noone should blame any WL as they are doing what they want/need/should do for themselves to get a living. The 'trap' I mentioned is something that you've setup for yourself. She is just doing what she should do to go on with her life. So don't blame anyone or confront her (in this case) because the entire story was created by yourself and so happen, you got this girl to continue the story with you. So if you think you are not getting what you should be getting from her, i suggest you to get on with your life.

life go on. earn your money.. continue to have fun & enjoy your life.

shengge
25-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Guy,
I need some help here.

another user_name or aaaaa, or you changed?

naemlo
25-10-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm a regular cheongster.
[/QUOTE=catel]

A regular??? This is a joke. U r a naive cheongster just like anyone who just starts to cheong. As a regular cheongsters, the rule of this game is dun fall for a WL n most impt bonk, pay n forget.

[QUOTE=catel]
I got to know that she's a student and had gone in this business cause lacking of money.

Errrrr which WL dun need money. They r not working just for fun.

Since then, I've engaged her services for quite a number of times. Little by little, I noticed that I've like her. She claims she likes me too.

Of cos she will claim to like u so u will return to give her money. Will a WL tell her customer, "u dirty old fat man, I hate u, u r a piece of shit??" Will she do this to stop her revenue income?? The most she will tell her gf, she hate this dirty old man.....

I know that she a WL but ocasionally but frequently when I asked her, she said that she is not working cause of 'bad weather' due to Hari Raya and she claims that she's well off now due to me engaging her services frequently.

Will u be by her side 24hrs a day?? She goes out n earn money, u won't know. Beautiful words r easily constuct.... I can tell u, u r the most handsome guy I have seen in my entire life.

However I suspect something is amiss when sometimes she don't answer my call,

U chose to believe her. No one can help u. All the best, if u continue with what u r doing, dun complain when u realise u r been fool.

a) Confront her

What is there to confront?? She is a WL, she is there to earn as much money as she can. She is not your wife. Dun make a fool of yourself.

Waste time, so what if she is seeing another guy??? She is here to earn money.

Yes it is tough or u rather to be a fool n lose more than this uneasy feeling??

c) Any other suggestion?

Get a life n move on. Bonk more gers... there r thousand of pretty sweet gers in China....

mebirdie
25-10-2005, 12:18 PM
This bro CATEL is really terrible. Ask us to suggest and then disappear.
I hate this kind of attitude

shengge
25-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Bonk more gers... there r thousand of pretty sweet gers in China....

Bro naemlo,
Where? Can introduce or not?
:D

tokkon1
25-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Bro naemlo,

"Another one bites the dust"..likes this song and as long as there are foolish men around thinking wif their dicks instead of their heads,, guess this song will always be be played. Here goes.."Another one bites the dust'...dumb, dumb, dumb....:o

Cracked-BoX
25-10-2005, 01:46 PM
I say

c) Forget the feeling and just treat her like a normal WL.

Get over it...

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:04 PM

Ya lorr, I also saw his post in WSG. I think he kinda desperate :(

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Bro naemlo,

Aiyoh, take plane to any city in china and take telephone directory, and start to call :D

Atomicbomb
25-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Aiyoh, take plane to any city in china and take telephone directory, and start to call :D
ya bro you're rite. sure this guy will go nuts having to know that the gers at china are damn pretty and snow white.....:-0

shengge
25-10-2005, 03:06 PM

Ha Ha Ha!
Bro, have you been to China?
So far I didn't know anyone use telehpone directory to look for girl leh.
Well, I think hang out on the street can liao.

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Ha Ha Ha!
Bro, have you been to China?
So far I didn't know anyone use telehpone directory to look for girl leh.
Well, I think hang out on the street can liao.

Get off the plane, once pass custom and immigration can liao. If you want cheap thrill can kacau the custom gers (some quite cute), but later get anal probe:eek:

naemlo
25-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Bro naemlo,

Peng you want is it... u wait hor... I will intro 1 good good sweet sweet mei mei for u. Then u will post your question here, saying u in love with her....:D

catel
25-10-2005, 06:56 PM

relaks bro mebirdie... just 1-2 days out of Internet.. kena kutuk like this..
sorrylah..

I appreciate your comment and boy what a fool I am... thanks a bunch for this well deserved knock-on-my-head.

Will ask her permission and if she's ok will share number with my fellow bro..

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 07:04 PM
relaks bro mebirdie... just 1-2 days out of Internet.. kena kutuk like this..
sorrylah..

I appreciate your comment and boy what a fool I am... thanks a bunch for this well deserved knock-on-my-head.

haha, I believe that I have already said this, but welcome back bro (this time to sammy, not WSG :))

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Peng you want is it... u wait hor... I will intro 1 good good sweet sweet mei mei for u. Then u will post your question here, saying u in love with her....:D

haha, I scared he no need to post here, already elope and get married :p the problem with PRC, the prettier they are, the bigger problem u r going to have

seacher
26-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Go buy private dancer and read that
no one at fault
ren za jing hu sen bu you zhi

shengge
26-10-2005, 07:48 PM
ren za jing hu sen bu you zhi

人在江湖身不由己?
(ren zai jiang hu shen bu you ji)?

naemlo
26-10-2005, 10:19 PM

Wow u r so kind..... :rolleyes:

geo-z
05-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Hooked wif PRC hehehe...wat a joke!
Anyway,any how,i got PRC for free nowadays...kekekeke
Dun blive?
Nvm...

naemlo
05-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Dun blive?
Nvm...

To believe or not, what is the different? So if u have free bonk nowsadays make u "bigger", push u to royalty status?? :rolleyes:

iceage
05-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Dun blive?
Nvm...

Geo-z, getting PRC free is no big deal lah. When you cheong long enough, even university student, housewife, divorcee, KTV gals can be free.

pakpak2001
06-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Geo-z, getting PRC free is no big deal lah. When you cheong long enough, even university student, housewife, divorcee, KTV gals can be free.
================================================== ========
prc prostitutes no big deal lah- they are just prostitutes waiting to be f..... i.e. they are roadside prostitutes who earn $$$ & send their countryman to the spaceship; build condos in mainland, buy shops etc
ie china prostitutes are the real modern woman warriors.
china is strong thanks to their prostitutes!

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Dun blive?
Nvm...

Duplicate post. Sorry Bros, Pai Seh

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Dun blive?
Nvm...

Bro, no need to boast about it. What you dun pay, up front, you pay through other ways one....always so be careful of your boasts.:cool:

stiffneck
06-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Bro, no need to boast about it. What you dun pay, up front, you pay through other ways one....always so be careful of your boasts.:cool:

Words of wisdom!

Spoken by a man who has gone through a lot?:p

geo-z
06-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Sorry,i don't mean to be sarcarstic ok.I m just trying to share not like what u say up point or watsoever anyway,i dun even know what the heck is that ok.

I was jus trying to tell u guys some facts,no doubt u might b right i might b boasting...tell u one thing k...when i first join this forum i know nothing but zero,gaining n getting more info,basically i m new u should know rite? But who knows i went thru up n down n under n now wif a PRC (that is attached wif an agent) but the agent temporary let go cos Fujian girl r hard to handle so he is looking for other stock in FuZho n ShangHai.So, that is how i got it for free ok? And she even got some friends along but they r not free as they are damn money minded. As for mine she is only 18 and she is also a newbie in this biz so that is y she can b wif mi ok (not yet money minded) anyhow u got ur cheongin but not all of us like to go cathay then 1 shot finish. i prefer some relationship type but not over the limit...urs is ONS type wan,i think y dun u go Pub n take 1,most propabaly is FREE...right? Just some respect k~!~!~! May b u dun like it when i say so,but bro peace k,anything dat i say is wrong dun b mad ya! ***This msg is specially dedicated to naemlo and to those who simply dun agree.
Thanks, i never intent to up points like how u say ok,perhaps ur d 1 who is trying to up ur taiko level i think.
:eek:

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Words of wisdom!

Spoken by a man who has gone through a lot?:p

Wah bro, embarassed by your compliments lorr :o

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Sorry,i don't mean to be sarcarstic ok.I m just trying to share not like what u say up point or watsoever anyway,i dun even know what the heck is that ok.

I was jus trying to tell u guys some facts,no doubt u might b right i might b boasting...tell u one thing k...when i first join this forum i know nothing but zero,gaining n getting more info,basically i m new u should know rite? But who knows i went thru up n down n under n now wif a PRC (that is attached wif an agent) but the agent temporary let go cos Fujian girl r hard to handle so he is looking for other stock in FuZho n ShangHai.So, that is how i got it for free ok? And she even got some friends along but they r not free as they are damn money minded. As for mine she is only 18 and she is also a newbie in this biz so that is y she can b wif mi ok (not yet money minded) anyhow u got ur cheongin but not all of us like to go cathay then 1 shot finish. i prefer some relationship type but not over the limit...urs is ONS type wan,i think y dun u go Pub n take 1,most propabaly is FREE...right? Just some respect k~!~!~! May b u dun like it when i say so,but bro peace k,anything dat i say is wrong dun b mad ya! ***This msg is specially dedicated to naemlo and to those who simply dun agree.
Thanks, i never intent to up points like how u say ok,perhaps ur d 1 who is trying to up ur taiko level i think.

Bro, you misunderstand us. Of course a lot of us have had, at one point or another, HC/KTV GF's. It is no big deal.

Of course, the relationship is more satisfying than Shot Term fuck at HC. BUT, things are not always as it seems. All over the board, senior cheongsters have been duped. I hope you will not end up on the list, but please do not THINK we are jealous. I do not think that what you have is anything to be jealous about. I think you should take a step back and reevaluate you attitude. We are here to share experiences, positive or negative, not to thumb noses up at other bros. You want to show off, go and bring your SYT PRC to Shopping Center / CLubs and show her off to people who actually will be impressed. The place to do it is not here! :cool:

belair75
07-11-2005, 01:26 PM
honestly, you better forget her or just treat her as a normal WL.

She just love you cuz of your support, to people in this line, love or heart is where the money is.

She can say or do the right things just to keep you the way you are, but honestly , i think you know very well she is just playing you.

Stop now b4 its to late, if you wanna find love from gals in this line , its 90% you lose 5% maybe 5% you win.

Not good odds, if u wanna go ahead, then be prepared k, you may end up da loser. or hurt beyond repair.

So just go on , save your loving for the ohter gals out there who need your love, enjoy them and move on.

geo-z
08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Yo KLKool,
I hav outmost respect to u,i will take you advice,thanks bro...like u say there nothing to be proud of anyway,i will watch my steps...honestly saying i do not know bout that power and points things wat i dun like is dat ppl send a quote and then saying dat i m trying to boast jus to get the points...so that i y i reply my comments,but no harsh feelings k...as this forum really help ppl to to climb the stairs (stepping stone).especially the experience gain by some cheongsters...:D

KLKOOL
19-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Yo KLKool,
I hav outmost respect to u,i will take you advice,thanks bro...like u say there nothing to be proud of anyway,i will watch my steps...honestly saying i do not know bout that power and points things wat i dun like is dat ppl send a quote and then saying dat i m trying to boast jus to get the points...so that i y i reply my comments,but no harsh feelings k...as this forum really help ppl to to climb the stairs (stepping stone).especially the experience gain by some cheongsters...:D

Bro, haven't seen you around in along time leh. Dun paiseh cos got critism lah, just continue to post and contribute :D