PDA

View Full Version : FR on PRC Vina

crazybomber
20-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Got this contact from bro Iceman7, decided to try.

Called her and she was free to meet, so went down to hotel. Upon reaching, knocked door and was greeted by a pleasant slim girl with nice body. Went in first thing chit chat a little then she started playing with didi. Hugged on bed and started touching all over before we stripped and headed for bath together. Bath was pretty sop, help soap your didi ensuring its clean and she cleaned her meimei well too. Later headed to bed, gave a catbath before capping for bj. Qutie good suction and was patient. Had chance to lick her nipples too. Nice and hard. Later, told her to get on top of me and she rode for about 5-10 mins. But she kept hinting she wanted me on top. Did her from the back and finally finished off on top. Her moans were natural and soft but grew louder when pumped faster. I was tired so lay on bed while she went to wash up. After i wash up, stayed back and chit chat, hold hands, hug, till she had another customer. Sent me off at the door with a tight hug.

Looks: 7 (Definite pleasant and above ave)
Boobs: 8 (B to C cup, quite a handful, nice nips)
Body : 7.5 (slim)
BJ: 7 (good suction but with cap)
FJ: 7 (willing to do position you want but kept hinting that she wanted me on top)
Attitude: 7 (friendly and easy to talk with)
Overall: 7 (Gf feeling but didnt really like it when she kept wanting me on top, although no rush during FJ)
Damage: 130 incl rm.
RTF: no , as its my personal preference to try new ones

For contact, pls pm or ask bro Iceman7. Just posting a FR after trying. For those who like FR, pls up my points so that I can get more contacts and post more FR. Thanks.

IceMan7
20-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi crazybomber,
Thanks for sharing the FR...:D

Sexatronic
21-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Got this contact from bro Iceman7, decided to try.

Looks: 7 (Definite pleasant and above ave)
Boobs: 8 (B to C cup, quite a handful, nice nips)
Body : 7.5 (slim)
FJ: 7 (willing to do position you want but kept hinting that she wanted me on top)
Overall: 7 (Gf feeling but didnt really like it when she kept wanting me on top, although no rush during FJ)
RTF: no , as its my personal preference to try new ones

Bro, i also received this contact frm bro Iceman7. But am waiting for vit M...:D Ur FR sounds good, tho'....

Let me give u a lift....I mean ur rep power.:p

socialsocial
21-10-2005, 11:35 AM
hello people.managed to get this gal's contact from bro IceMan

her pic in my mail was pretty good looking so decided to give it a shot.
sms her and asked her if she was free.den we decided on the time and location and met up at the hotel.heard her voice also quite horny and whiney.so didi stand a bit liao.haha.met her den entered the room.wear mini skirt and white top.immediately started hugging and kissing like long lost gf liddaat...waa.....high man..

den headed to bathe together.was rather SOP.kept on tickling my nipples and asking why didi so hard. :p tits quite big also.jus nice la.not too big and not too small.later she started giving me a BJ which was pretty good.almost came out but managed to control myself.den started off missionary den finished off wif a doggie.wow.moaning was quite real and slowly got louder as time goes by.finished already den go shower.gave me a big hug b4 going off

Age:claim 23(bro crazybomber i agree wif u,shuld be older)
Looks: 7 (quite pretty)
Boobs: 7.5 (B to C cup, jus nice)
Body : 7 (slim)
BJ: 7.5 (good suction but with cap)
FJ: 7
Overall: 7 (Gf feeling and very whiney)
RTF: no , as im always looking for better deals out dere.

:p

gigolosingapore
21-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman7 again for recommending this SYT to me.

20/10 4+pm

I was on my way to client side when I rembmer bro iceman7 just updated me of another young sweet PRC SYT. Called her and she said available.

Reached the room and a really sweet face opened the door. She very friendly and we TCSS for a while. While I was sitting on the bed, she begin to unbutton my shirt and unzipping my pants. She was very sluty and bitchy whith a SYT face.

We then go bathing and she was very concentrating on washing my cock and actually washed twice, but more like HJ in bath room for me.

We sit on bed, and soon she was squeezing my cock and HJ me. At the same time, I was caressing and touching her whole body, esp her nice breast as the shape/size was every man's dream and the touch of it will make you horny. I keep sucking her nice nipple and squeezing her breast. Wah really bua tahan and she next begin to BJ for me. I didn't realise that she condomed me as she really skillful put that into my cock while BJ for me.

Then she said she horny and I begin fucking her missionary, following by leg over shoulder, next doggy, we both moan like no one business and no tomorrow. Then I stand fuck infront of the mirror and while she hugging hold on tight to me. The look of us in the the mirrow and standing fuck really makes me more horny.She then sit on the makeup desk while I stand fuck her. Finally, we switch back to missionary and and both of us cum and orgasm together.

We then bath again and talk TCSS for a while before I left for my client place.

FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Young Cuty and SYT face, but can see inside is naughty, bitchy and sluty)
Breast: 8/10 (32B/C and nicely shape, lovely to squeeze/touch, nipple good for sucking too)
Body: 8.5/10 (the perfect body worth for every man to die for)
Attitude: Very accomdating to all my request and GF feeling too.
Light Kiss/Frenching: N/A (Tried but she avoid that)
HJ: 7/10 (Know how to treat my didi correctly)
BJ: 8/10 (Slow and Steady)
FJ: 8.5/10 (fulfill all my request for mt various favorite style, and real stereo moan)
Pussy: tight and natual wet too.

P/S: Please contact Bro Iceman7 for preview pics and contacts and not from me

IceMan7
22-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Hi socialsocial,

IceMan7
23-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Hi gigolosingapore,

socialsocial
23-10-2005, 12:36 AM
sad sad le.

my rep pts and power still so low.

no one up me le.

IceMan7
23-10-2005, 10:18 AM
sad sad le.
my rep pts and power still so low.
no one up me le.

Just added 2 points for you...:D

RedVan
23-10-2005, 11:16 AM
what's the damage? $$$

socialsocial
23-10-2005, 05:22 PM
130 man bro.

anyone noes how to increase the rep power?:p

westernbar
25-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Got this contact from bro Iceman7.

Since this is my first FR, so just short and sharp.
She would answer phone calls while bonking...
I find that quite interesting...haha...

Looks: 8 (good looking....with her make-up)
Boobs: 6 (dunno wat cup....but are small..and..like water-bed)
Body : 9 (nice figure...very huggable)
BJ: 6 (so so)
FJ: 7 (ok...nothing to complain...so..so..)

Attitude: 9 (very pleasing...she keeps trying)
Overall: 8
RTF: maybe

higoodhi
28-10-2005, 12:05 AM
hi due to my busy scheduled onli gt time to wirte an Fr on vina now.
HAD bonk her last week everything is rather sop: her moaning effect is good (sound very real/natural to me)

vina

Ht abt 163
Wt abt 50
Looks:8/10 esp the horny look when doing bj
figure: 34c 26 32
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (very gf attitude/ feeling ,get wet easily)
Damage :$130 include hotel
Duration for the whole session: abt 1hr
rtf:YES esp for boobs lover

IceMan7
16-11-2005, 06:26 PM
Hi All,
Vina is back...:D
Let me know if you need her new HP number.

IceMan7
21-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi kukulah,
Check yr email, pics & contact sent...do post a FR once done. :D

stevie
26-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Thanks to Bro Iceman for making the arangements. Great to meet up with u in person. Sorry could not carry out the 2v1, 2v2 mission as originally planned. Another time, another conquest ok? :D

Had a good time with Vina, a SYT from PRC. Unlike Bro Iceman, who had earlier expended 2 rounds with a Local OL FL, weak ole me was a 1 shot man only.. She has a well-proportioned body that is slim and hot and she really knows how to tease and play with you.

Chit chat to break the ice and then i showered alone as she had taken hers earlier. Came out and proceeded to the bed where we started touching each other all over and i underdressed her. A pair of sexy red g-string was the treasure i unearthed!! SOP catbath before capping for bj. 1 thing is she talks quite a bit during the session, at the beginning it was good for ice-breaking, however a bit of a turn-off during the session itself, like during BJ or FJ.

No BBBJ, however BJ was skilled and she covered little bro with cap using her mouth along with good use of tongue and strong suction. Variety in the way she blows, not juz going through the same old motions. Duration was also quite long, and she was patient to my requests.

Another minus point was that she doesn't like to be fingered and doesn't really favour being on top during the bonk.. Could sense the reluctance, so went straight to missionary. Hole was tight and wet though. Moans were also quite arousing, however, could tell at times that it was faked to enhance my pleasure. After finishing and washing up, stayed back and chit chat in bed. Held hands, hugged and got a kiss when she sent me off.

HT: 161

Looks: 7 (Above avg, SYT)
Boobs: 7 (B cup, a handful of perky breasts topped with nice nips)
Body : 7.5 (slim, stats abt 33-24-35)
FJ: 7 (tight and wet)
GFE: 6.5 (Got at times like b4 and after the session, but dun really feel it during the fxxk)
RTF: KIV, will see if got other options to consider.

Pls contact Bro Iceman should you be interested.

IceMan7
27-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi stevie,

wtc321
29-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks Bro Iceman for the contacts, I called and booked a session with Vina for an afternoon session yesterday. When reached hotel room, I was very pleased to find that she is a very pretty syt type of gal. Vina is friendly and we can talk and become intimate very quickly. When undressed, I was pleasently surprised that she has a nice body with a pair of delicious melons. I bathed quickly and when I came out from the bathroom she had already stripped and lying on bed waiting for me.

On bed, she began by cathbathing my ear, neck and the body before capping and performing bj for me. Then we start fj with her riding me before changing into the missionary position. Vina is responsive and have very good attitude. I am most excited with her lovely boobs and easily aroused nibs. After several minutes of hard pumping, I finally exploded deep inside her. My rating :

Look : 7/10 (Syt from Tianjin)
Body : 8/10 ( B cup boobs )
Bj : 7/10
fj :8/10
Damage : $130
Rtf : yes

Vina told me that she worked at a nearby ktv at nite. So if any bro is interested to book her, she is more able to make it in the afternoons. Overall, I think Vina is one of my very good bonks. Thanks bro Iceman again for the good lobang.

Cheers

IceMan7
01-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi wtc321,

patcheongsh
01-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Hi wtc321,

Any got of your gals that Sure dont rush the services? Chump?

BIGFIGHTER
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Many Thanks Iceman For The Contact

Tried Vina ( Think Two Weeks Ago )

For My Personnel View
She Is Quick Good Looking And Service Wise Also Good

Tks

farkadipa
02-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Hi Bro Iceman

Called Vina this noon, hoping for a session, but she din ans her call. Instead, it was another PRC who answered. She said that Vina will be back 2 days later. When i ask her who is she, she say BU GAO SHU NI. When ask her today she free can ornot, she said JIN TIAN BU KE Yi, Thot might be aunty come tats y cannot. Then when i ask Ji Shi Ke Yi, she say Ji Shi Dou Bu Ke Yi. She sounds rather naughty over the phone. Who's she by the way? U got any idea?

IceMan7
16-12-2005, 02:32 PM
To those in my email list...
Like the pic & vid?
A few replied that their nose bleed after watching it ... :D

AcerX
17-12-2005, 02:29 AM
Like the pic & vid?

Is vina still around for service?

IceMan7
17-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Is vina still around for service?
Yes, she is waiting for you to call ... :D

c0mawhite
17-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Like the pic & vid?

the rest bled so much n got no energy left to reply...like me....:D

IceMan7
24-12-2005, 10:32 PM
the rest bled so much n got no energy left to reply...like me....:D
Glad to hear that you like the clip...:D

Luck666
23-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Is Vina still around, feeling like to have another round with her....:rolleyes:

IceMan7
05-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Is Vina still around, feeling like to have another round with her....:rolleyes:
Think she should be back in action...I will check.

Ericz
06-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Bro, those FRs give me a hard on. Send me them pics and videos, and subscribe me to whatever group you have! Email: [email protected]

maninsg
04-06-2006, 08:18 PM
am a newbie here.

is she still available for booking?