PDA

View Full Version : Combined KL Gathering & TCSS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Since previously there were 2 camps organising their seperate gatherings, one by senior bro Thaivisitor & another by our junior bro Powerguy I hope that you guys can combine meet up and join this one to make it a sucess. The next planned gathering is as suggested by bro KLKOOL at the KL After Dusk thread :-

Date :- 20th Oct 2005
Time :- Around 8.30pm
Place :- To be decided, most probably around PJ area.

Any suggestions are welcomed! There will not be any limitation on no of people coming as all are welcomed, so we are not going to do a roll call but a show of hands who's free to come will be great :) Don't be shy to join we are very friendly and eventhough some bros hold high position jobs and tauke like bro Dekuip and Bro KLKOOL they are all very down to earth. So normal ppl like me also feel welcomed.

6" boy
14-10-2005, 09:39 AM
This is great.
KL gathering on Thursday, 20 Oct 2005.
JB gathering on Friday, 21 Oct 2005
S'pore gathering on Monday, 24 Oct 2005.
The timing are so ngam ngam hor.

In JB, this coming Friday will be our 3rd gathering. I hope more from JB and S'pore samsters with show face for this coming gathering to set "O Kau Bik" Book of Record.

Like TD0620G, me also humble and down to earth guy.

Let's us all stand united.

Hope you all enjoy the coming gathering.

pomrakthai
14-10-2005, 10:02 AM
This is great.
KL gathering on Thursday, 20 Oct 2005.
JB gathering on Friday, 21 Oct 2005
S'pore gathering on Monday, 24 Oct 2005.
The timing are so ngam ngam hor.

In JB, this coming Friday will be our 3rd gathering. I hope more from JB and S'pore samsters with show face for this coming gathering to set "O Kau Bik" Book of Record.

Like TD0620G, me also humble and down to earth guy.

Let's us all stand united.

Hope you all enjoy the coming gathering.

Oh oo..."Let's stand United" [I thought it should be Lets stand erected!!]

Cant join you humble guys [even it is in PJ, my home town..sigh..]. Very busy lately ..Enjoy yourselves. I don't see any gathering in east Malaysia one? KCH or KK??

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Oh oo..." Let's stand United " [I thought it should be Lets stand erected!!]

Cant join you humble guys [even it is in PJ, my home town..sigh..]. Very busy lately ..Enjoy yourselves. I don't see any gathering in east Malaysia one? KCH or KK??

As Hon. Chairman of the JB Samsters' Association ( JBSA ), please be informed that ALL JB Samsters STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND KL and S'pore Samsters at all times !!!! :p kekekekekekekekeke ........... Jaga ' back-side ' !!!!

lynx21
14-10-2005, 02:51 PM
i wanna come, please update on time and location. thank you

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Tq for your moral support :) So bro KLKOOL & Dekuip what do u think, should it coincide with the last visit to 'Butterfly' so that we can pay our respects before the Raya season. Of coz any other suggestions are welcome.

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 04:44 PM

Bro, come lah. I buy u a slurpy from 7-11... any taste oso can. :p

Tq for your moral support :) So bro KLKOOL & Dekuip what do u think, should it coincide with the last visit to 'Butterfly' so that we can pay our respects before the Raya season. Of coz any other suggestions are welcome.

Bro, u beter ask other bro's 1st where they wanna go. U know me, anything will do.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:32 PM

Hehehe Erected is later, in public united first mah

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:33 PM
As Hon. Chairman of the JB Samsters' Association ( JBSA ), please be informed that ALL JB Samsters STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND KL and S'pore Samsters at all times !!!! :p kekekekekekekekeke ........... Jaga ' back-side ' !!!!
U stand behind because u want our BACKSIDE is it....... :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:39 PM

LETS DO IT :D

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 07:07 PM
U stand behind because u want our BACKSIDE is it....... :p

Erhhh......... You are selling your ' back-side ' ????? ........ :p How much ?????

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Erhhh......... You are selling your ' back-side ' ????? ........ :p How much ?????

Aiyoh, for you ah cannot leh. Not for sale :p

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Aiyoh, for you ah cannot leh. Not for sale :p

Not for sale to me ??? ............ How about for sale to ' Ah Qua ' ???? :p

BLUESMAN
14-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Since previously there were 2 camps organising their seperate gatherings, one by senior bro Thaivisitor & another by our junior bro Powerguy I hope that you guys can combine meet up and join this one to make it a sucess. The next planned gathering is as suggested by bro KLKOOL at the KL After Dusk thread :-

Time :- Around 8.30pm
Place :- To be decided, most probably around PJ area.

Any suggestions are welcomed! There will not be any limitation on no of people coming as all are welcomed, so we are not going to do a roll call but a show of hands who's free to come will be great :) Don't be shy to join we are very friendly and eventhough some bros hold high position jobs and tauke like bro Dekuip and Bro KLKOOL they are all very down to earth. So normal ppl like me also feel welcomed.

Bro TD0620G...I was just informed by Bro PowerGuy of this meeting suggested by you in the other thread "PRC in Cheras" and wrote in to say yes I am interested and hope he can make it too.

I even suggested maybe it will be a good idea if you can start a new thread specifically for this and guess you being so much younger and energetic than me have already done that....way to go bro...you sure move fast.

Be looking forward to seeing you again bro.

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Not for sale to me ??? ............ How about for sale to ' Ah Qua ' ???? :p

Only 4 Apple to Jilat :D . That on I offer for Free

warmnites
15-10-2005, 01:11 AM
oops left for BKK by then solli can't meet up with U guys again! sigh! maybe can tapua some BKK chick back for next meet hahaha! :D

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 02:32 AM
looking forward to see u guys again too bro Bluesman! The initial plan is to meet up for a TCSS at a nearby mamak/coffee place in PJ followed by one of our final visits to 'Butterfly' KTV before they close for Raya. Attendance for the 2nd session not compulsory la but if any bro wants to come u are most welcome to, on average the drinks/room charge is RM100 ea and tips for the girls is RM50 so quite an affordable place.

wah bro warmnites u seem to be visiting Bangkok very frequently leh...heheheh any frs to contribute?

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 09:24 AM
looking forward to see u guys again too bro Bluesman! The initial plan is to meet up for a TCSS at a nearby mamak/coffee place in PJ followed by one of our final visits to 'Butterfly' KTV before they close for Raya. Attendance for the 2nd session not compulsory la but if any bro wants to come u are most welcome to, on average the drinks/room charge (and free show of me the No1Fucker plus shoot cicak from ceiling) is RM100 ea and tips for the girls is RM50 so quite an affordable place.

wah bro warmnites u seem to be visiting Bangkok very frequently leh...heheheh any frs to contribute?

hahaha... bro TD0620G wont wear spec too.

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 03:08 PM
hahaha... bro TD0620G wont wear spec too.

woi.. don't scare away the other bros hehehh... they don't wanna see free show from me any free show also from the girls la. Btw do u have any suggestions where to meet before butterfly, any landmarks around Sunway area?

btw bro Bluesman upped your points already can now play around with your power :)

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 03:54 PM
woi.. don't scare away the other bros hehehh... they don't wanna see free show from me any free show also from the girls la. Btw do u have any suggestions where to meet before butterfly, any landmarks around Sunway area?

btw bro Bluesman upped your points already can now play around with your power :)

Got free show where got dun wanna see. Can meet up at the mamak next to butterfly. Or the coffee shop opposite McD

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 04:05 PM
ahh good idea, ok then coffee shop opposite McDonalds, Mentari Business park, 8pm sound ok? Those who haven't ate their dinner can eat something there also before they start 'eating' other stuffs..haha

for 1st time visitors pls pm me for directions.

update :-

Time :- 8.00pm (mamak TCSS session) / 9pm (Butterfly session)(optional)
Place :- Coffee shop opposite McDonalds, Mentari Business Park. Mentari Business Park is located opposite Sunway Pyramid.

KL_boy
15-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Bros...Where is this Mentari Business Park? :confused:

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Bros...Where is this Mentari Business Park? :confused:

Sunway Mentari, Opposite Sunway Pyramid.

BLUESMAN
15-10-2005, 04:48 PM

Yes Bro TD0620G...I see it has already gone up so much higher now and it sure feels good. I really have to thank the kind bros here for making it happen.

Looking forward to our meet up.

warmnites
16-10-2005, 09:28 PM
wah bro warmnites u seem to be visiting Bangkok very frequently leh...heheheh any frs to contribute?[/QUOTE]

TD mana ada this one 1st time lar I go ... still virgin U know! I'm hoping to get devirginized there ... hahahaha :eek:

BLUESMAN
16-10-2005, 10:59 PM
[/QUOTE]TD mana ada this one 1st time lar I go ... still virgin U know! I'm hoping to get devirginized there ... hahahaha :eek:[/QUOTE]

Then before you go must get from Bro TD a copy of his latest operations manual.

Just make sure you have good reports for us when you come back Bro Warmnites.

KLKOOL
16-10-2005, 11:56 PM
TD mana ada this one 1st time lar I go ... still virgin U know! I'm hoping to get devirginized there ... hahahaha :eek:

U virgin, then i m a monk.........u remind me of a thai girl i knew who swear thailand got no WL. hahahaha

powerguy
17-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Date :- 20th Oct 2005 (thursday)
Place :- Coffee shop opposite McDonalds, Mentari Business Park. Mentari Business Park is located opposite Sunway Pyramid.

8 powerguy(TBC)

powerguy
17-10-2005, 01:08 PM
what u mean by butterfly session at 9pm? can explain? sorry newbie!

MMM88
17-10-2005, 01:16 PM

8 powerguy(TBC)

Power ....u beri KS ....KNN ...why so chop N0.8 hur.....
me canot make it on 20th Oct 05......so sad....:(

pomrakthai
17-10-2005, 01:40 PM
U virgin, then i m a monk.........u remind me of a thai girl i knew who swear thailand got no WL. hahahaha

Wow, still got virgin and monks as samsters..must trust them mah...BTW, if that is the case then... I am a "vegetarian fox" [the one that goes to a chicken farm out of animal instinct, but never eat chicken, cos it is vegetarian!]

:D Anyway enjoy your TCSS at Sunway Mentari..nice place to be.

sparhawk
17-10-2005, 02:25 PM
aiyohhh...wanted to attend but puasa month la bro... maybe next time la... anyway, happy " gathering" for those who can make it.... :cool: :)

TD0620G
17-10-2005, 02:27 PM
powerguy, butterfly session means we're going to visit Butterfly KTV for some action before the Hari Raya season :D It is located nearby where we will be meeting. For the session anyone who which to come pls prepare at least RM150 (RM100 for room and drinks ) & RM50 tips for the girls. Butterfly session is optional for those who are interested. Otherwise just come to the TCSS and makan session also can :)

powerguy
17-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Power ....u beri KS ....KNN ...why so chop N0.8 hur.....
me canot make it on 20th Oct 05......so sad....:(

8=fuck! mean fuck u la... hahahahaaaa.... ready to fuck ma.... tak tahan already!

lingwu74
17-10-2005, 03:42 PM

8 powerguy(TBC)
9 lingwu74 (for butterfly session):D

MMM88
17-10-2005, 03:44 PM
8=fuck! mean fuck u la... hahahahaaaa.... ready to fuck ma.... tak tahan already!

bro...always ready for a goooood fXXK lah....but will b in BKK leh.....will try to meet warmites if schedule permit .......

cheers;)

KL_boy
17-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Power...So u goin or not?
Mai aeroplane ar
Btw..where is micked and big drill liao?:cool:

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 04:02 PM

1 TD0620G (thank u for reserve this spot for No 1 Fucker)
2 KLKOOL (thank u for reserve this spot for No 2 Fucker)
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
9 lingwu74 (for butterfly session):D

KL_boy
17-10-2005, 04:04 PM

6 KL_boy (I better take no 6) :D
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
9 lingwu74 (for butterfly session)

powerguy
17-10-2005, 04:31 PM

5 Bigdrill
6 KL_boy (I better take no 6) u dun FFK is u la...
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Wow, still got virgin and monks as samsters..must trust them mah...BTW, if that is the case then... I am a "vegetarian fox" [the one that goes to a chicken farm out of animal instinct, but never eat chicken, cos it is vegetarian!]

:D Anyway enjoy your TCSS at Sunway Mentari..nice place to be.

yeah, but all the young chicks let u chiao already, even egg also not let go :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:20 PM
aiyohhh...wanted to attend but puasa month la bro... maybe next time la... anyway, happy " gathering" for those who can make it.... :cool:

U can join us to buka puasa, then buka other thing mah :D

lynx21
17-10-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm in. see you guys. First timer treat me nice ok.

KL_boy
17-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Bro Power..Pat Kin Pat San. Called Drill today..HE said he fluish wor..But When I told him Thurs got meeting..He said he will definately get well by then...Ahahah

warmnites
17-10-2005, 10:46 PM
bro...always ready for a goooood fXXK lah....but will b in BKK leh.....will try to meet warmites if schedule permit .......cheers;)

yo bro I PMed U my contact pls call or sms me!:D

BLUESMAN
18-10-2005, 02:48 AM

3 BLUESMAN
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
9 lingwu74 (for butterfly session

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm in. see you guys. First timer treat me nice ok.

I buy u teh O :D

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)

MMM88
18-10-2005, 09:14 AM
yo bro I PMed U my contact pls call or sms me!

yo returned ur pm liao......will call u on the 21st Oct yah.....whahahahahahaha:p ;)

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 09:16 AM
BTW, the gathering, I must emphasize, is open to all. As you can see, the people who join our gatherings REALLY HAVE FUN, which is the no.1 Objective. No limit to the amount of people that can attend.

MMM88
18-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi TD, Power , BM , BD

Me n warmites will spiritually there n physically in BKK.....hehehehe:p
so we take NO.18 hor RESERVED !!!!!!

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
18 MMM88// Warmnites (spiritually)

Where is Micked ??? he has been MIA for long long time liao...

HAVE FUN GUYS

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 11:04 AM
BTW, the gathering, I must emphasize, is open to all. As you can see, the people who join our gatherings REALLY HAVE FUN, which is the no.1 Objective. No limit to the amount of people that can attend.To all KL bros. I would love to be able to attend this gathering but I would like to ask for some suggestions. I am staying near Ampang Point and as you all know it is rather far from where you guys are meeting. Going there will not be a problem as I can always take a cab but will it be a problem for me to catch a cab back? Maybe some of you KL seniors can give me some suggestions.:p

KatoeyLover69
18-10-2005, 11:17 AM
To all KL bros. I would love to be able to attend this gathering but I would like to ask for some suggestions. I am staying near Ampang Point and as you all know it is rather far from where you guys are meeting. Going there will not be a problem as I can always take a cab but will it be a problem for me to catch a cab back? Maybe some of you KL seniors can give me some suggestions.:p

Dear Bro Shiok,

What's wrong with taking another cab back to Ampang Point ? You mean to say that all the cabs stop running after 12.00 midnight ??? :mad:

Alternatively, ask a fellow Bro to send you home ........

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Dear Bro Shiok,

What's wrong with taking another cab back to Ampang Point ? You mean to say that all the cabs stop running after 12.00 midnight ???

Alternatively, ask a fellow Bro to send you home ........I know they do run after midnite but I also know that most times, cab drivers choose where they want to go and most times its hard to get a cab due to the distance. (this is based on my 2 mths in KL experience as I am not from KL).

As regards to the other suggestion, its much appreciated but not necessary until any bros stay around my area.:p

KatoeyLover69
18-10-2005, 11:55 AM
I know they do run after midnite but I also know that most times, cab drivers choose where they want to go and most times its hard to get a cab due to the distance. (this is based on my 2 mths in KL experience as I am not from KL).

As regards to the other suggestion, its much appreciated but not necessary until any bros stay around my area.:p

Dear Bro Shiok,

I agree that most cabbies choose where they want to go but if you are prepared to pay them 3 or 4 times the normal fare they are prepared to send you ANYWHERE in the Klang Valley.

The 3rd alternative is to cheong until day-break (7.00 am) and then you wouldn't have a problem with getting taxis home.

Just my 2 sen opinion ...............

Actually, I hate Malaysian taxi-drivers ...... always pick and choose their customers ......... and also charging 'cut-throat fares' .......... unlike in Singapore and Bangkok where they are not permitted to choose their customers and must also charge according to the meters

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

I agree that most cabbies choose where they want to go but if you are prepared to pay them 3 or 4 times the normal fare they are prepared to send you ANYWHERE in the Klang Valley.

The 3rd alternative is to cheong until day-break (7.00 am) and then you wouldn't have a problem with getting taxis home.

Actually, I hate Malaysian taxi-drivers ...... always pick and choose their customers ......... and also charging 'cut-throat fares' .......... unlike in Singapore and Bangkok where they are not permitted to choose their customers and must also charge according to the metersDear Bro KatoeyLover69

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not worried about the cost as we all know that after a good round of fun, the next most important thing is to be able to go home to get a good rest. Well, I will confirm be at the gathering, if I am welcome. See you guys on Thursday.:p

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 12:10 PM
To all KL bros. I would love to be able to attend this gathering but I would like to ask for some suggestions. I am staying near Ampang Point and as you all know it is rather far from where you guys are meeting. Going there will not be a problem as I can always take a cab but will it be a problem for me to catch a cab back? Maybe some of you KL seniors can give me some suggestions.:p

Bro, u will find we take care of our own very well one. Sure got someone to send you home, or get you a girl for the night so you got reason to stay in hotel:D

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

Actually, I hate Malaysian taxi-drivers ...... always pick and choose their customers ......... and also charging 'cut-throat fares' .......... unlike in Singapore and Bangkok where they are not permitted to choose their customers and must also charge according to the meters

Aiyah Bro, dun bully the brother lah, otherwise. 3/4 times the fare, no need one. He buy me drink, I send him home.

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 12:15 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968

We will all spare a moment of to remember our bro MMM88 and Warmnites on
Thusrsday :p

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Bro, u will find we take care of our own very well one. Sure got someone to send you home, or get you a girl for the night so you got reason to stay in hotel:DThanks Bro KLKOOL. I will PM you my local hp and if possible maybe get yours in return. I am really not too familiar with the Sunway area so in case I get lost, I can look for help.:p

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Aiyah Bro, dun bully the brother lah, otherwise. 3/4 times the fare, no need one. He buy me drink, I send him home.Wah for this kind of benefits, not just drinks but dinner also on me.:D

KatoeyLover69
18-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Bro, u will find we take care of our own very well one. Sure got someone to send you home, or get you a girl for the night so you got reason to stay in hotel:D

Dear Bro Shiok,

The 4th alternative,as suggested by Bro KL Kool, is to book a girl for the whole night :p so that you don't have to rush home........... I think this is a very good idea .......

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

The 4th alternative,as suggested by Bro KL Kool, is to book a girl for the whole night :p so that you don't have to rush home........... I think this is a very good idea .......Hahahaha that is a very good idea but then again I got to work on Friday. This is a thought that I can consider for the weekends.:D

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Hahahaha that is a very good idea but then again I got to work on Friday. This is a thought that I can consider for the weekends.:D

I can recommend doctor to give MC also. :D I got a lot of connection one...

lingwu74
18-10-2005, 12:47 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968
11 moonlight (lingwu74's samster friend)

pomrakthai
18-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

The 4th alternative,as suggested by Bro KL Kool, is to book a girl for the whole night :p so that you don't have to rush home........... I think this is a very good idea .......

Book the girl for a "hole night"..wow, well said kateoylover69! Anyway after teh "hole night" session, he can still call up on MC [MC stands for Mauled Cock..usually used to refer to injured fighting cocks!] then OK loh..:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 01:53 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968

Bro, i up your point to motivate you. Now you have fun with your new found power
:)
p/s : wah, u have 2 power, pls up back all the bros who attend the gathering later. All for one and one for all

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Bro, i up your point to motivate you. Now you have fun with your new found power
:)
p/s : wah, u have 2 power, pls up back all the bros who attend the gathering later. All for one and one for all

beter start now if not u need 2 weeks to finish up all bro's :D

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 02:58 PM
beter start now if not u need 2 weeks to finish up all bro's :DThanks for the points. Owe you 2. Will upped you tmr.:o

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the points. Owe you 2. Will upped you tmr.:o

Thanks for the points bro. C you on Thursday

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Aiyah Bro, dun bully the brother lah, otherwise. 3/4 times the fare, no need one. He buy me drink, I send him home.

Wah for this kind of benefits, not just drinks but dinner also on me.:D

Look at my signature... must fasten ur seatbelt tight tight one hor. :p

shiok1968
18-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the points bro. C you on Thursday No problem bro. After I upped you then I saw that Bro DeKuip upped me also. Paiseh must owe him first. Tmr then return.:p C u guys on thurs.

Mightaswell
18-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Hahahaha that is a very good idea but then again I got to work on Friday. This is a thought that I can consider for the weekends.:D

Idea no. 5. Go straight to work from hotel. In my younger days, I can shiok whole night and go to work the next day but now, beh tahan liao. Need my sleep :o

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 08:33 PM
No problem bro. After I upped you then I saw that Bro DeKuip upped me also. Paiseh must owe him first. Tmr then return.:p C u guys on thurs.

Bro,

Can organize Lion Dance for exchange the points u said u owe me? :p Since so many bro's will attend the gathering, very nice oso, infront of butterfly got Lion Dance. And can ask bro KLKOOL put front page somemore, ofcoz wiv our NO 1 Fucker bro TD0620G next to Lion Head. kekeke...

Thanks bro.

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Idea no. 5. Go straight to work from hotel. In my younger days, I can shiok whole night and go to work the next day but now, beh tahan liao. Need my sleep :o

Strange... the older i become the more i can tahan. My younger days i use to sleep alone now i sleep everyday wiv my wife and tomolo still need to go work... hahaha.

Bro, u will join us thursday?

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 10:28 PM

Hehe, last time when I was earler also got do. Now too old already:p

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Bro,

Can organize Lion Dance for exchange the points u said u owe me? :p Since so many bro's will attend the gathering, very nice oso, infront of butterfly got Lion Dance. And can ask bro KLKOOL put front page somemore, ofcoz wiv our NO 1 Fucker bro TD0620G next to Lion Head. kekeke...

Thanks bro.

Can, which front page u want, after that all end up in ISA Detention :D

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Strange... the older i become the more i can tahan. My younger days i use to sleep alone now i sleep everyday wiv my wife and tomolo still need to go work... hahaha.

But what u do with your wife now? Last time the girl left only sleep mah. hehehe

Mightaswell
19-10-2005, 01:42 AM

Would love to join you guys but a bit far for me at the moment (still in London :mad: ) However, will be back in a couple of months time and then it's rock and roll baby :cool:

Atomicbomb
19-10-2005, 02:39 AM
hey bros. i'll be in and 2 cheongsters will follow, btw where is butterfly?

TD0620G
19-10-2005, 03:45 AM
BTW, the gathering, I must emphasize, is open to all. As you can see, the people who join our gatherings REALLY HAVE FUN, which is the no.1 Objective. No limit to the amount of people that can attend.

wah I went to Singapore for 1 day already so many msgs... I saw Adrian already on Monday and said we will be taking the big room tomorrow, now also donno if enough or not..hehehh btw saw a few new chicks quite hot also... :cool:

TD0620G
19-10-2005, 04:08 AM
heheheh the 2nd option sounds better.

TD0620G
19-10-2005, 04:13 AM
No problem bro. After I upped you then I saw that Bro DeKuip upped me also. Paiseh must owe him first. Tmr then return.:p C u guys on thurs.
welcome welcome upped yours also hope to see everyone for the gathering I can feel that butterfly will kena severe attack by cheongsters tomorrow..hehehh

shiok1968
19-10-2005, 08:31 AM
welcome welcome upped yours also hope to see everyone for the gathering I can feel that butterfly will kena severe attack by cheongsters tomorrow..hehehhThanks bro. Will return once able to. C u tmr.:D

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Would love to join you guys but a bit far for me at the moment (still in London :mad: ) However, will be back in a couple of months time and then it's rock and roll baby

Looking forward to it dude. :cool:

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 10:02 AM
hey bros. i'll be in and 2 cheongsters will follow, btw where is butterfly?

It is sunway Mentari, opposite Projet. Can't miss it. C u there

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 10:04 AM
wah I went to Singapore for 1 day already so many msgs... I saw Adrian already on Monday and said we will be taking the big room tomorrow, now also donno if enough or not..hehehh btw saw a few new chicks quite hot also... :cool:

wah, SG got action or not? I spoke to dekuip, if all turn up, need at least 3 rooms man :D

DeKuip
19-10-2005, 06:02 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968
12 pomrakthai (thanks u bro so give face to join us) :p

Wah bro pomrakthai joins us too! kekekeke...

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 06:22 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968
12 pomrakthai (thanks u bro so give face to join us) :p

Wah bro pomrakthai joins us too! kekekeke...

Walao eh...my name got listed leh..bro Dekuip likes me so much..

Anyway, PJ is my home town. Somebody once told me that I should not eat and shit in the same place. OK OK..thats not the main reason..I will be flying to Kuching tomolo and back only on Sunday night..it seems that every gathering I am missing ..sorry loh, will try to make it next time.

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Walao eh...my name got listed leh..bro Dekuip likes me so much..

Anyway, PJ is my home town. Somebody once told me that I should not eat and shit in the same place. OK OK..thats not the main reason..I will be flying to Kuching tomolo and back only on Sunday night..it seems that every gathering I am missing ..sorry loh, will try to make it next time.

We are not eating and shitting lor, just TCSS. Hope you can make it next time.

TD0620G
20-10-2005, 02:36 AM
wah, SG got action or not? I spoke to dekuip, if all turn up, need at least 3 rooms man :D

no la just went for meeting and came back within the same day. Tempted to stay a night though but then won't be able to make it to the gathering :D

Looking forward to see all the cheongsters and the free show later by bro Dekuip & bro KLKOOL ...ehheh

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 09:03 AM
no la just went for meeting and came back within the same day. Tempted to stay a night though but then won't be able to make it to the gathering :D

Looking forward to see all the cheongsters and the free show later by bro Dekuip & bro KLKOOL ...ehheh

Eh, you the performer mah. hehehe. Me and Dekuip where got fight :p

DeKuip
20-10-2005, 02:28 PM

3 BLUESMAN
4 lynx21
5 Bigdrill
7 DeKuip (hahaha)
8 powerguy(TBC)
10 shiok1968
12 pomrakthai (bro, hope next time u will make it :D)

Me kinda busy today... see u all bro's tonite. Btw, who arrive first can order wan tan mee for me? :p

TD0620G
21-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Nice meeting everyone! bro bluesman, lynx21, Bigdrill, KL_boy, powerguy, lingwu74, shiok 1968, moonlight, atomic and friends it was a much bigger turnout than expected. Next time have to visit another location besides Butterfly..coz that place is too small for so many of us...heheheh thanks for coming everyone and hope to have more gatherings in the future!

So u guys notice the KL's no fucker is not me right? hahaha actually the no 1, 2 & 3 is the other way round in reality.

powerguy
21-10-2005, 09:55 AM
morning all... nice to meet u guys... kind of suprise when i saw so many people this time... really unexpected sessions + butterfly session... my first time there n i got no action because of first time meet u all la... anyway save my power for the next meet-up hahaaaa...

glad to meet all number fuckers... n also the youngest samster the most enjoy nice... i think KL_boy can b the 'FUCK-terfly' also coz keep changing room for raba raba.... hahahaaaa...

anyway thanks for all... looking forward mext meet-up! oh ya... can we try others bside 'nasi lemak' really too lemak for me some of them... heheeeeee

Night Devil
21-10-2005, 09:59 AM
While i'm waiting so long to see and know you all, but sad that i going to ipoh tonight coz got friend wedding dinner there... have to wait for next chance liao... hope you all enjoy... and happy cheongggggiiiinnnnggggg...
:D

TD0620G
21-10-2005, 10:17 AM
hahaha yea I must say KL_boy also one of the butterfly fly everywhere to raba the girls. No problem there are so many places but if want YTF maybe we go to spa instead or we book a hotel penthouse and ask some FLs to come. KTV cannot book YTF one coz they all very shy unlike NL which are more wild. Anyway upped your points powerguy :) must be quite torture coz not enough girls and for u see so many action in front of your eyes and bro Dekuip free show..kekeke For our 1st combined gathering a bit unexpected with the big turnout but it was good, next time should be better then we know where to go.

Night Devil, no worries sure got other times u are much welcomed to join in.

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 10:36 AM
First i need to thanks all the sifu bro's who have turn up for this successfull gathering. As u all can see i'm the shy guy but luckly bro's shown me how to be hamsup then only i sked sked touch the ger.

Bro's KL_Boy and KL King are the challengers for a top fuckers spot, not far behing are bro's Big_Drill and Atomic. Very gentlement is bro Powerguy (but the reason u left earlier :eek:, think next gathering he will be the man. hahaha... When u gonna call the FL's i gave to u? hahaha...

Bro's Bluesman and Wira didn't joined us for ktv session but again nice to meet them too. Bro Bluesman, if i'm near ur place will call u yum cha.

I think overall the group too big that scared off our No 1 Fucker bro TD0620G to put up a free show, maybe oso he choosed the wrong ger.... has it be MiMi, sure on. hahaha..

Also special thanks to bro's lingwu (our fast action guy :D), moonlite and shiok1968 (hope u can join us.... u know lah!)

Oh, sorry.... who is lynx21? Yest me to shy till din noticed.... sorry sorry.

Hope can have another gathering soon.

PS: After yest bro TD0620G has maintain his No 1 Fucker spot and bro KLKOOL is still no 2 Fucker. hahaha...

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 10:42 AM
I need to thanks bro HamSupChai also. I received a sms said u has called me.... shit inside butterfly got no coverage if not sure bro KLKOOL wanna go The Loft too.

Nice chic, thanks for ur pic. :D She got sis anot? Can intro? :p

Hope u will join us too with our next gathering.

powerguy
21-10-2005, 11:01 AM
hahahaaa... if there got tall girl with long leg n fair skin sure i tak tahan already... but all hitam manis not really interested... somemore raba raba have to DIY after session... very torture u know... have to drive long way home then TFK... girls don't take offer also...

dekuip... i;m not gentleman one... sometime wild like wolf.. don't play play... hahahaaa...FL? not calling yet.. which one have u called n try b4?

both KL_boy n KL king... really can represent KL samster! young n energetic!

KL king
21-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Gd morning... All guys...
Last nite all bro must be very ENJOY rite?? (specially bro Dekuip, Thanks for ur FREE FORE SHOW, I really enjoy!!)
Hope next time can join ur all guy to CHEONG every where!!
Dekuip, KLKOOL, Powerguy, TD0620G and etc nice to meet U ALL!!

shiok1968
21-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Good afternoon my bros

It was indeed a great pleasure to be able to meet up with you guys last nite. The turn-up was better than expected. SO many names and nicks until up to now I am still blur blur.If I get mixed up, pls forgive me.:o

The TCSS at the coffeeshop was good. Alot of jokes and I guess alot of noise bcos I noticed a number of people staring at our group. The KTV joint looks rather run down but what the heck, we are there to have fun and not to see the decorations. Most of the NLs looks rather delicious esp the one in red. Very sexy and with a CFM look. Next target for my next visit. I guess I was the most unfortunate of all bros bcos got one that cannot make it other than her boobs. Even then only managed to feel them abit. Anyway it was enjoyable bcos managed to get to see a few free shows and most of all, getting to know the bros better.

KLKOOL - Thanks bro for making an effort to meet up earlier. Really appreciate it.
TD0620G - I guess you are going to lose your No 1 title very soon. It must be the stress of trying to live up to your title but never mind bcos like they are say, it can only get better.
Dekuip - You are the man. Looks like you are the strongest contender for the heavyweight title. However there are a number of potential dark horses.
Lingwu74 - Thanks for the late nite supper. Never knew so late still got Chinese food. (You know what I mean)
KL_boy - Keep in touch and stay in your line.Might need your help in years to come.(You also know what I mean).:p
Powerguy - sorry did not have much time to know you better bcos you had some personal reasons to leave early but I know that there will be other times.
BigDrill - Noticed you had a really good time. I was surprised you did not take up the chinese supper after all the torture you went thru in the room.

For the rest of the bros that were there, sorry if I forgot your names but given time, I know there will be more opportunities to gather again. Once again, kudos to all bros at our gathering yesterday.

(P.S also special thanks to the bro that sent me home last night. I know we will have more chances to gather esp in the LOS)

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 02:55 PM
(P.S also special thanks to the bro that sent me home last night. I know we will have more chances to gather esp in the LOS)

Dear Bro Shiok,

What did I tell you ? It's good to hear that a kind bro had agreed to send you right to your door-step and that you need not have to book a hotel to stay overnight.

Tonight is the JB Samsters' turn to have their gathering

CHEERS !!! :D

KL_boy
21-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Hahaha..Yesterday's nite was superb eh guys!? TOo bad power didnt get his hands on the gals. Bro dekuip was Damn ganas! Hahaha BRo TD and Bro KLkool are our KLsamsters taikonauts.Hehehe

NIce to see a good turnout of all ages group..Even met up with one of my old schoolmate. Hehehe

And..Me and Drill had to really tahan from eating 'chinese' supper. KNN..Lingwu..U sure have good lobangs. I have to admit we were very much tempted..HEhehe

And....To those who had chinese supper yesterday..FR lar..:D

shiok1968
21-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

What did I tell you ? It's good to hear that a kind bro had agreed to send you right to your door-step and that you need not have to book a hotel to stay overnight.

CHEERS !!! That bro even more fantastic. I thought I stay rather far from PJ. That bro actually was staying in Genting and he drove all the way down just to attend the gathering. I got a lift from him bcos he was driving all the way back to Genting at 3am in the morning.:eek: Really kudos to him:D

shiok1968
21-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Hahaha..Yesterday's nite was superb eh guys!? TOo bad power didnt get his hands on the gals. Bro dekuip was Damn ganas! Hahaha BRo TD and Bro KLkool are our KLsamsters taikonauts.Hehehe

NIce to see a good turnout of all ages group..Even met up with one of my old schoolmate. Hehehe

And..Me and Drill had to really tahan from eating 'chinese' supper. KNN..Lingwu..U sure have good lobangs. I have to admit we were very much tempted..HEhehe

And....To those who had chinese supper yesterday..FR lar..:DSorry but really dun have the time for FR at the moment. Meetings after meetings today. Already stoned like fxxk yet got to go for the meetings. Me got to go back to Sillypore later tonite so hopefully can get something out later. Btw all FRs are about the same so I am sure that you guys dun want to read the same old sucking, licking and fxxking stories right?:p

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Me got to go back to Sillypore later tonite ....

Dear Bro Shiok,

Why not drop by in JB and join our Gathering tonight ?

If you can't make it, PM me your h/phone no. and I'll try to meet you tomorrow or in the next few days ....... :D

BLUESMAN
21-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Good afternoon guys. It was great meeting up with all of you last night (some of whom I met 2 months ago in KL and the rest for the first time) namely the following brothers :-

TD0620G
KLKOOL
lynx21
Bigdrill
KL_boy...
DeKuip
powerguy
lingwu74
shiok1968
moonlight (lingwu74's samster friend)
Wira

To those who's names I have forgotten...my apologies.

Bro DeKuip anytime you are near where I am just give me a call. I will be more than happy to yam char with you.

Hey...after reading all the postings about what took place I must say I am quite happy to leave after coffee (just kidding guys). No way I could be able to make it against such a big and energetic bunch of cheongsters...hahaha.

Nevertheless....good turn out and very pleasant evening.

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Now i know any person's nick start wiv KL can be under estimate...

We oredi have KLKOOL, KL_Boy and KL_King.... what next doesn't matter, sure will be very ham sup oso. :cool:

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Now i know any person's nick start wiv KL can be under estimate...

We oredi have KLKOOL, KL_Boy and KL_King.... what next doesn't matter, sure will be very ham sup oso. :cool:

Bro DeKuip,

Watch out for the following :-

KL-Fucker
KL-Licker
KL-Sucker
KL-Lover
KL-Guy
KL-Gangster
KL-Mafia
KL-TaiKor

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Nice meeting everyone! bro bluesman, lynx21, Bigdrill, KL_boy, powerguy, lingwu74, shiok 1968, moonlight, atomic and friends it was a much bigger turnout than expected. Next time have to visit another location besides Butterfly..coz that place is too small for so many of us...heheheh thanks for coming everyone and hope to have more gatherings in the future!

So u guys notice the KL's no fucker is not me right? hahaha actually the no 1, 2 & 3 is the other way round in reality.

You not KL No. 1 Fucker, You are THE No.1 Fucker. Anyway, it was great to meet up with all the bros. Let's start to plan the next session.:D Maybe a Spa, or something

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 08:57 PM
morning all... nice to meet u guys... kind of suprise when i saw so many people this time... really unexpected sessions + butterfly session... my first time there n i got no action because of first time meet u all la... anyway save my power for the next meet-up hahaaaa...

glad to meet all number fuckers... n also the youngest samster the most enjoy nice... i think KL_boy can b the 'FUCK-terfly' also coz keep changing room for raba raba.... hahahaaaa...

anyway thanks for all... looking forward mext meet-up! oh ya... can we try others bside 'nasi lemak' really too lemak for me some of them... heheeeeee

Haha, u did quite well as well as I remember. Like I said, next one maybe we go and look for more YTF / PRC to suit different tastes. For me, I am universal man :D

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 08:59 PM
While i'm waiting so long to see and know you all, but sad that i going to ipoh tonight coz got friend wedding dinner there... have to wait for next chance liao... hope you all enjoy... and happy cheongggggiiiinnnnggggg...

Bro, try and make it for next one. 12 bros, plus we convert 2 WSG members to Samster...hehehe:p

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Gd morning... All guys...
Last nite all bro must be very ENJOY rite?? (specially bro Dekuip, Thanks for ur FREE FORE SHOW, I really enjoy!!)
Hope next time can join ur all guy to CHEONG every where!!
Dekuip, KLKOOL, Powerguy, TD0620G and etc nice to meet U ALL!!

Bro, up you, Let's do this more often :)

KL_boy
21-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks to whoever who up-ed me points. U dunno how to check who was it. :)

Well bro Shiok..I can only sayt that yesterday's chinese supper can easily scored 7-8/10. Next time we can go again..:p

TD0620G
21-10-2005, 10:05 PM
You not KL No. 1 Fucker, You are THE No.1 Fucker. Anyway, it was great to meet up with all the bros. Let's start to plan the next session.:D Maybe a Spa, or something

How about planning something more different and exciting..:D For the benefit of bros who didn't have enough action like bro Powerguy... we rent a hotel penthouse and hire prc fls to join us for a few hours.. should be more fun than spas.

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:12 PM
First i need to thanks all the sifu bro's who have turn up for this successfull gathering. As u all can see i'm the shy guy but luckly bro's shown me how to be hamsup then only i sked sked touch the ger.

Bro's KL_Boy and KL King are the challengers for a top fuckers spot, not far behing are bro's Big_Drill and Atomic. Very gentlement is bro Powerguy (but the reason u left earlier :eek:, think next gathering he will be the man. hahaha... When u gonna call the FL's i gave to u? hahaha...

Bro's Bluesman and Wira didn't joined us for ktv session but again nice to meet them too. Bro Bluesman, if i'm near ur place will call u yum cha.

I think overall the group too big that scared off our No 1 Fucker bro TD0620G to put up a free show, maybe oso he choosed the wrong ger.... has it be MiMi, sure on. hahaha..

Also special thanks to bro's lingwu (our fast action guy ), moonlite and shiok1968 (hope u can join us.... u know lah!)

Oh, sorry.... who is lynx21? Yest me to shy till din noticed.... sorry sorry.

Hope can have another gathering soon.

PS: After yest bro TD0620G has maintain his No 1 Fucker spot and bro KLKOOL is still no 2 Fucker. hahaha...

I am not no.2 fucker. You are too modest. Agree that Bro TD should have stuck to the tried and tested :) I am sorry, I also did not notice Lynx21. All bro's let's plan the next gathering.

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:13 PM
I need to thanks bro HamSupChai also. I received a sms said u has called me.... shit inside butterfly got no coverage if not sure bro KLKOOL wanna go The Loft too.

Nice chic, thanks for ur pic. :D She got sis anot? Can intro?

Hope u will join us too with our next gathering.

Wah, he went to loft again ah? E-mail me the pic also lah. [email protected] :) I wanna see

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:15 PM
hahahaaa... if there got tall girl with long leg n fair skin sure i tak tahan already... but all hitam manis not really interested... somemore raba raba have to DIY after session... very torture u know... have to drive long way home then TFK... girls don't take offer also...

dekuip... i;m not gentleman one... sometime wild like wolf.. don't play play... hahahaaa...FL? not calling yet.. which one have u called n try b4?

Bro, next one we arrange something different lah :) I also like YTF and PRC one

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Good afternoon my bros

It was indeed a great pleasure to be able to meet up with you guys last nite. The turn-up was better than expected. SO many names and nicks until up to now I am still blur blur.If I get mixed up, pls forgive me.

The TCSS at the coffeeshop was good. Alot of jokes and I guess alot of noise bcos I noticed a number of people staring at our group. The KTV joint looks rather run down but what the heck, we are there to have fun and not to see the decorations. Most of the NLs looks rather delicious esp the one in red. Very sexy and with a CFM look. Next target for my next visit. I guess I was the most unfortunate of all bros bcos got one that cannot make it other than her boobs. Even then only managed to feel them abit. Anyway it was enjoyable bcos managed to get to see a few free shows and most of all, getting to know the bros better.

KLKOOL - Thanks bro for making an effort to meet up earlier. Really appreciate it.
TD0620G - I guess you are going to lose your No 1 title very soon. It must be the stress of trying to live up to your title but never mind bcos like they are say, it can only get better.
Dekuip - You are the man. Looks like you are the strongest contender for the heavyweight title. However there are a number of potential dark horses.
Lingwu74 - Thanks for the late nite supper. Never knew so late still got Chinese food. (You know what I mean)
KL_boy - Keep in touch and stay in your line.Might need your help in years to come.(You also know what I mean).:p
Powerguy - sorry did not have much time to know you better bcos you had some personal reasons to leave early but I know that there will be other times.
BigDrill - Noticed you had a really good time. I was surprised you did not take up the chinese supper after all the torture you went thru in the room.

For the rest of the bros that were there, sorry if I forgot your names but given time, I know there will be more opportunities to gather again. Once again, kudos to all bros at our gathering yesterday.

Bro, it was a pleasure to meet up with you. When you get back from Sillypore, pls sms me and we can meet up, if not to cheong, at least to yam cha. I heard you also enjoyed your supper at SunView, and it was highly recommended. I already SMS Lingwu to intro me but say to day he cannot. Think he is punctured :)

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Dear Bro Shiok,

CHEERS !!!

Our bro already scout out the hotels nearby for other "better" options :)

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:22 PM

And....To those who had chinese supper yesterday..FR lar..

Ya, all samsters are brothers, did I tell u that me and TD are also schoolmates who met through this. Sex brings us together in weird ways :)

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Good afternoon guys. It was great meeting up with all of you last night (some of whom I met 2 months ago in KL and the rest for the first time) namely the following brothers :-

TD0620G
KLKOOL
lynx21
Bigdrill
KL_boy...
DeKuip
powerguy
lingwu74
shiok1968
moonlight (lingwu74's samster friend)
Wira

To those who's names I have forgotten...my apologies.

Bro DeKuip anytime you are near where I am just give me a call. I will be more than happy to yam char with you.

Hey...after reading all the postings about what took place I must say I am quite happy to leave after coffee (just kidding guys). No way I could be able to make it against such a big and energetic bunch of cheongsters...hahaha.

Nevertheless....good turn out and very pleasant evening.

Bro, lucky you never come, we already book 12 out of 14 girls available. If not, you sure share bodily fluids with one of the bros bcos have to share Ger :eek:

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:27 PM
How about planning something more different and exciting..:D For the benefit of bros who didn't have enough action like bro Powerguy... we rent a hotel penthouse and hire prc fls to join us for a few hours.. should be more fun than spas.

Hehehe, we arrange for orgy lah. I can get corporate rate for Ascott (NO comm, I know TD and DeKuip sure ask one). Only RM 500 mah. We all supply liquor. Only the gers, we have to source. I have done it before. Damn shiok one :D

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:28 PM

Well bro Shiok..I can only sayt that yesterday's chinese supper can easily scored 7-8/10. Next time we can go again..:p

SO KL Boy, when u going. PM me your H/P lah. Check your user CP and see who up u mah

KL_boy
21-10-2005, 10:39 PM
SO KL Boy, when u going. PM me your H/P lah. Check your user CP and see who up u mah

Hahaha. PM sent. Have to wait for Bro big Drill and Bro Power..I m very sure that Bro Power will be interested in the 3rd gal we saw yesterday..She offers 'sam mei'.:D

KL_boy
21-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh..Found out who liao..Thanks Bro Dekuip! :)

Btw..Anyone interested in LEvitra?

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Hahaha. PM sent. Have to wait for Bro big Drill and Bro Power..I m very sure that Bro Power will be interested in the 3rd gal we saw yesterday..She offers 'sam mei'.:D

Bro, I also PM you my number. To all bro who have not given me their contact, please PM me lah. I know bro dekuip sure got all already mah, but No.3 fucker also want your contacts lor :D

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 11:33 PM

Bro, U are a racist lah!! hahaha..

A sifu told me that dark skin ger is always beter than a fair ger. So far to me i give his words right, u never try u never know. hahaha...

The FL's i din try before but my frens did. Forgotten i told u yest that i'm still a virgin lah.... still wanna ask me try anot. :confused:

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Bro' Shiok, KL_King and KL_Boy,

Actually u all misunderstand me, it was i kena raped by her, i keep no no no... but she din stop. Shall i make a police report? :p

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 11:45 PM

Bro,

Will call u when i'm free to check out which part of k... u live. I use to go there quite often... sure will call u yum cha.

TD0620G
21-10-2005, 11:47 PM
I am not no.2 fucker. You are too modest. Agree that Bro TD should have stuck to the tried and tested :) I am sorry, I also did not notice Lynx21. All bro's let's plan the next gathering.
yea who's Lynx21? Maybe he didn't come after all.

Er.. nolah I don't usually take the same girl coz wanna try something different. See twice I don't take Mimi she already merajuk... that's why don't wanna take the same girl all the time, now make me feel bad so I guess I should give her a call or visit but I don't wanna visit before our trip, must save energy first! Almost went to sunshine with u today but miscue the direction, went passed Season's Tower and traffic was terrible, so just went to Brickfields for traditional massage.

DeKuip
21-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Bro DeKuip,

Watch out for the following :-

KL-Fucker
KL-Licker
KL-Sucker
KL-Lover
KL-Guy
KL-Gangster
KL-Mafia
KL-TaiKor

Bro KatoeyLover,

If all these KL what what nicks come to our next gathering, they all still cant challenge bro TD. But sure lah... All these KL what what nicks will be no2, no 3, no 4 so on fuckers. rite bro KLKOOL? :p

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 11:57 PM
yea who's Lynx21? Maybe he didn't come after all.

Er.. nolah I don't usually take the same girl coz wanna try something different. See twice I don't take Mimi she already merajuk... that's why don't wanna take the same girl all the time, now make me feel bad so I guess I should give her a call or visit but I don't wanna visit before our trip, must save energy first! Almost went to sunshine with u today but miscue the direction, went passed Season's Tower and traffic was terrible, so just went to Brickfields for traditional massage.

Bro, simple instruction mah. Sorry, I was busy pounding and turn the phone to silent mode :) Anyway, expect no.1 fucker to want to try all the girls mah. Maybe next time we try DBoss for a wider selection. There is a girl, Amy, u sure like one :)

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 12:01 AM
so free meh bro Dekuip, faster we waiting for u now la for yumcha.

hahahhaa just as I expected la no wonder didn't answer phone, now u and bro Dekuip tied for No. 1 fucker also...hahaha

Er DBoss a bit expensive la RM250 + RM150 for girl just for toilet job, I'd rather book 8 girls at Butterfly when there is less people around :D

DeKuip
22-10-2005, 12:04 AM

Oh..Found out who liao..Thanks Bro Dekuip! :)

Btw..Anyone interested in LEvitra?

Yest ur ger got eat sotong meh? Warn u b4 that is quite smelly and will make u feel blur somemore... hahaha.

DeKuip
22-10-2005, 12:09 AM

Er DBoss a bit expensive la RM250 + RM150 for girl just for toilet job, I'd rather book 8 girls at Butterfly when there is less people around :D

I'm drinking milo now... u want? :p

Ya ya... u book 8 gers play mahjong, right?

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Hehehe, we arrange for orgy lah. I can get corporate rate for Ascott (NO comm, I know TD and DeKuip sure ask one). Only RM 500 mah. We all supply liquor. Only the gers, we have to source. I have done it before. Damn shiok one :D

sounds interesting, most important are the girls la, if not I see u all running around naked.... :eek: maybe can get adjoining rooms also (if they have).

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 12:25 AM

hahahhaa just as I expected la no wonder didn't answer phone, now u and bro Dekuip tied for No. 1 fucker also...hahaha

Dboss, only u pay 250 mah. We go Happy hour, RM300 spending, no room charge. Girl Butterfly, Tip RM 50, fuck toilet RM 100 (Even kingclubm also pay that only lah). Timing important mah, so no need to book :)

KL_boy
22-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Bugger...No lar..Didnt dare to sotong her..Only fingered her kau kau only.:p

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 01:09 AM

Hehehe, I also got report from the ger leh, U very ganas ah....But I think she like :)

BLUESMAN
22-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Bro, lucky you never come, we already book 12 out of 14 girls available. If not, you sure share bodily fluids with one of the bros bcos have to share Ger :eek:

Thanks for telling Bro....like that har...this is serious man. If this kind of situation remains then have to learn how to jump queue....hahaha. Doing that on the road maybe can lah but to all bros here I think also not good idea.

Well glad to know most of you did managed to have a good time.

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Thanks for telling Bro....like that har...this is serious man. If this kind of situation remains then have to learn how to jump queue....hahaha. Doing that on the road maybe can lah but to all bros here I think also not good idea.

Well glad to know most of you did managed to have a good time.

Next time, we will be better prepared :) Resource Planning very important, especially since some bro want NL, YTF and PRC. :D

BLUESMAN
22-10-2005, 01:55 AM
Bro' Shiok, KL_King and KL_Boy,

Actually u all misunderstand me, it was i kena raped by her, i keep no no no... but she din stop. Shall i make a police report? :p

Hey Bro DeKuip..I think telling us that someone twisted your arm or pointing a gun at your head is more orginal....hahaha.

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Hey Bro DeKuip..I think telling us that someone twisted your arm or pointing a gun at your head is more orginal....hahaha.
hehehh agreed but then again I quite believe bro Dekuip also his girl damn ganas.

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 09:07 AM
u really butterfly king la..hahaha that's not the only girl u fingered I think...:cool:

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:47 AM
u really butterfly king la..hahaha that's not the only girl u fingered I think...:cool:

Agreed man, KL_Boy can challenge for No.1 Fucker already lah. Even my girl also say he cute and let him touch. Comel lah u hehehe:p

KL_boy
22-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Woi WOi!:D
Where got finger every gal I see there...(although I wish lar :D )

ANyway..We need to plan better next time..ahaha..Coz if I have known earlier we would take up so many gals...I would have chosen 2 girls to butterfly. WHen 1 gal chau can replace another gal. Else...I no need to 'raba-raba' u guys gals lor..!

KL_boy
22-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Hehehe, I also got report from the ger leh, U very ganas ah....But I think she like :)

Hahaha..U must have 'raba-raba' her too...HEhehe..Else how she report to u leh?

Hm..But I think Bro DeKuip, BigDrill and KLKing got the best gals.

Bro Dekuip gal: Freakin WILD
Bro BigDrill gal: Pretty and sexy
Bro KLKing: The gal can really grind..KNN...NOn stop!:eek:
Bro TD (first gal): Young and pretty!
Mine? : OKok lar..But small tits!

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Woi WOi!
Where got finger every gal I see there...(although I wish lar )

ANyway..We need to plan better next time..ahaha..Coz if I have known earlier we would take up so many gals...I would have chosen 2 girls to butterfly. WHen 1 gal chau can replace another gal. Else...I no need to 'raba-raba' u guys gals lor..!

Well said. TD, you gonna lose your POLE position very soon. hehehe:p

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Hahaha..U must have 'raba-raba' her too...HEhehe..Else how she report to u leh?

Hm..But I think Bro DeKuip, BigDrill and KLKing got the best gals.

Bro Dekuip gal: Freakin WILD
Bro BigDrill gal: Pretty and sexy
Bro KLKing: The gal can really grind..KNN...NOn stop!:eek:
Bro TD (first gal): Young and pretty!
Mine? : OKok lar..But small tits!

Ai yah, the ger I know one, sure got FR about u guys one. There's a thought. We should go there and report statement on their review of the guy's performance and post it here :eek:

BigDrill
22-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Dear Bros,

Sorry for posting so late. busy busy busy.... but thanks to all the organizers it was a great event. Was really shock to see such high turnout yet again to see so many go for the later events. The experience was a new one for me so thanks again to all those that was showing me the ropes. The girls were wild true but not that great a turn on for me as they are all you know what... Power knows me well but i stil had a great time meeting up with you guys and the girl i got which i forgotten her name was kind of a wild little young horse.

Guy the next event we have to find some prcs' for Power as he was so bored but i think he did enjoy watching all the action around him. (I know KL_boy did) he keeps hoping from room to room anything with a skirt sure kena attack. Guys next time we have to find some MILF for KL_boy as he is into stuff like that... hahaha already let the cat out of the sag sorry boy boy

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Dear Bros,

Sorry for posting so late. busy busy busy.... but thanks to all the organizers it was a great event. Was really shock to see such high turnout yet again to see so many go for the later events. The experience was a new one for me so thanks again to all those that was showing me the ropes. The girls were wild true but not that great a turn on for me as they are all you know what... Power knows me well but i stil had a great time meeting up with you guys and the girl i got which i forgotten her name was kind of a wild little young horse.

Guy the next event we have to find some prcs' for Power as he was so bored but i think he did enjoy watching all the action around him. (I know KL_boy did) he keeps hoping from room to room anything with a skirt sure kena attack. Guys next time we have to find some MILF for KL_boy as he is into stuff like that... hahaha already let the cat out of the sag sorry boy boy

Bro, next one we organise, to your liking hehehe, I also actually prefer PRC, but fuck ok lah, for fun and wild, they lose to NL. Next gathering you lead :) Must pass the torch to the younger generation

KL_boy
22-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Mauhahaha...Be it PRC, NL or Locals...Just bring it on..But of course..Sometimes...Must 'chau' other bros too...I cant be too selfish..hehehe

Yeah..The other day..I set my 'sensors' to attack anything that wears skirts..kekeke

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Well said. TD, you gonna lose your POLE position very soon. hehehe:p
heheh nevermind I am very willing to lose the pole position... paiseh la I where got no 1 fucker?

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 12:23 PM
How about the next gathering like this:

Place: Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Date & Time: have to be confirm

Tickets and hotels will be provide by our 2 nominated bro's TD nad KLKOOL.

If u interested pls say TQ to bro's TD and KLKOOL :D

KLKOOL
23-10-2005, 12:46 PM
How about the next gathering like this:

Place: Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Date & Time: have to be confirm

Tickets and hotels will be provide by our 2 nominated bro's TD nad KLKOOL.

If u interested pls say TQ to bro's TD and KLKOOL :D

Wah liao, such an awesome proposal. So generouse are Dekuip. Wait, tomorrow share market open and I buy MAS share:p

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 01:23 PM
bro's vrey funny:

Yesterday received a sms from the butterfly ger.

It said:

She: - 'i'm not working today'

Me: - 'i'm home alone'

She: - 'wanna...'

Me: - 'very tired, need to work tomolo'

She: - 'It's ok, take care dear'

See bro's.. me very shy. If this happend to bro TD or KL_Boy they will sure buka puasa her! kekeke..

TD0620G
23-10-2005, 03:07 PM
this one only master fucker will know what to do one, play hard to get and make them want u more :cool: correct or not? hehehehh Next time u see here sure kena rape again.

KL_boy
23-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Walan..I didnt even get one of those gals phone numbers...:mad:

Then how to buka puasa leh?:D

Btw..How come my signature not showing? KNn..

KL_boy
23-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Heh? Now it is showing? Ai..:confused:

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Walan..I didnt even get one of those gals phone numbers...:mad:

Then how to buka puasa leh?

Btw..How come my signature not showing? KNn..

Change ur nick to KL_Sotong lah! kekekeke....

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 01:28 AM
this one only master fucker will know what to do one, play hard to get and make them want u more :cool: correct or not? hehehehh Next time u see here sure kena rape again.

Ya lorr, only he can get the gir to beg for sex :p l

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 01:31 AM

Hehe, you confused bcos of too much Sotong lah. Eh, any bros out there pls up our brother. He only need one more point. After all the effort at butterfly, he more than deserve it.:p

BLUESMAN
24-10-2005, 01:51 AM
Hehe, you confused bcos of too much Sotong lah. Eh, any bros out there pls up our brother. He only need one more point. After all the effort at butterfly, he more than deserve it.:p

For Bro KL_Boy is it....sure why not....anything for a bro here. Just hope I do it correctly.

There you are Bro. KL_Boy.

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 02:59 AM
For Bro KL_Boy is it....sure why not....anything for a bro here. Just hope I do it correctly.

There you are Bro. KL_Boy.

Hehe, well KL_Boy, with great power comes great responibility :)

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Wah..really Paiseh..Thank thanks!:) I will return u guys favors.;)

TD0620G
24-10-2005, 08:43 AM
No problem :) Next gathering we pass the torch to bro Powerguy, Bigdrill and KL_boy to organise so u all choose the place and time then we come la ok?

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 09:12 AM
No problem :) Next gathering we pass the torch to bro Powerguy, Bigdrill and KL_boy to organise so u all choose the place and time then we come la ok?

Ya man, BTW, I offer to all Penang bros to have a joint gathering :p Since here we got YTF, I thought some Assam Laksa and CKT would be good. Let's see what they say

powerguy
24-10-2005, 12:11 PM
wah! pressure man... u all number FUCKER! very hard to satisfy want... i think just HC & SPA won't b u guys type... anyway will go sit back n think about this make sure my plan is up to u guys taste...

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 04:54 PM
wah! pressure man... u all number FUCKER! very hard to satisfy want... i think just HC & SPA won't b u guys type... anyway will go sit back n think about this make sure my plan is up to u guys taste...

I say, dun like that one, this time your turn mah. We just auto pilot only. You all arrange. Must let the elders sit back and enjoy what you plan mah :p

powerguy
24-10-2005, 05:07 PM
i think i might need KL_boy help... i think no one will disagree right? he got nice n good lubang around Klang vallery... sometime i also refer to him one... he's the si-fu in our group...

KL_boy... can?!

for me... HC n spa only... not those place for raba raba like tat day...

KL king
24-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Hei Bro, HC n Spa is gd idea wat, all guys can Jaccuzi, sauna, having food,
massage......WOW best man, somemore can go to bonk all the way. haha:)

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Paiseh lar like that Mr Power..:D Actually..WHat u guys haVe in mind for the next outing? Spa? KTV (again?)? or something else?

If u ask me MPs ok lar..Whahah..Arrange one big group..Crash into the area. Havoc lar later..

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Paiseh lar like that Mr Power..:D Actually..WHat u guys haVe in mind for the next outing? Spa? KTV (again?)? or something else?

If u ask me MPs ok lar..Whahah..Arrange one big group..Crash into the area. Havoc lar later..

Ehehehe, no problem dude. You guys decide. :p

powerguy
25-10-2005, 11:09 AM

KL_boy... we arrange spa la... we can chat n eat together... then u arrange we all in VIP room k?! no problem right?!

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 11:24 AM
KL_boy... we arrange spa la... we can chat n eat together... then u arrange we all in VIP room k?! no problem right?!

All right. Now we are getting somewhere :)

warmnites
25-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Kannasai! .... just recovered from BangingKok to see this post so long liau!
hey BigDrill tot U bz can curi makan still wah ..... hahaha anyway me got lots of BKK stories for ya to hear! PowerGuy didn't steal some gals heart meh this time?

powerguy
25-10-2005, 11:35 AM
warmnites... there still got expert to steal girl heart than me... somemore some really power one... i'm reconsidering my nick now... may change... can't called me powerguy anymore... what else should i call?!

so when u free?! n also brother micked n MMM88?!

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Kannasai! .... just recovered from BangingKok to see this post so long liau!
hey BigDrill tot U bz can curi makan still wah ..... hahaha anyway me got lots of BKK stories for ya to hear! PowerGuy didn't steal some gals heart meh this time?

Welcome back bro. Next gathering to be arranged by KL_boy and Powerguy :p Check this post for sexually explicit details

Atomicbomb
25-10-2005, 02:58 PM
owwrite looking forward to this man.last session butterfly not bad hope now HC or spa. can jacuzzi b4 bonking gers

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 03:01 PM
owwrite looking forward to this man.last session butterfly not bad hope now HC or spa. can jacuzzi b4 bonking gers

Bro, nice to have you back. I up you already. :D

KL_boy
25-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Let me know which spa u guys wanna go...Then we nego with them lor..
Like last time..If u guys have confirmed earlier..We could haVe the top 10 ang pais for ourselves..:D

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Let me know which spa u guys wanna go...Then we nego with them lor..
Like last time..If u guys have confirmed earlier..We could haVe the top 10 ang pais for ourselves..:D

Hmm,have to be a large Spa, with facilities, and enough girls.eh, SDP ok(we have voucher, that means we can at least negotiate 10 free one, or Full fee, but longer time), dun want cititel. Sunshine, Seasons Tower cannot (unless we rent an apartment and have orgy heheheh), No Armada, Eastin, GE, Deluxe, Oasis, If want Skyriver, I can ask my friend, Mandarin court I have never been, but my friend told me same owner as sunshine. I am definitely confirmed. If SDP, I book back Mongolian hehehe :p

DeKuip
25-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

Remember sunday nite we went yum cha wiv No1 fucker? The NL we saw? I like this kind of bodyship. :D Can ar?

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Bro KLKOOL,

Remember sunday nite we went yum cha wiv No1 fucker? The NL we saw? I like this kind of bodyship. :D Can ar?

Ai say, for our Dutch Import Player, can one. Maybe can get lucky on Thursday? BTW, no other bro joining us for the "fishing expedition" at the loft

powerguy
25-10-2005, 05:44 PM
wah u all! haven't plan already book this book that.. unfair lo...

KLKOOL... u so choosy.. here cannot there cannot mean the last choice only SDP lo? am i right? then let get VIP room orgy!!!

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 05:55 PM

KLKOOL... u so choosy.. here cannot there cannot mean the last choice only SDP lo? am i right? then let get VIP room orgy!!!

I where got choosy, if you want GE can also, but seriously.....or Sunshine (close at 10pm), or wenworth (not enough girls) or Oasis (again, seriously). What else.......Unless we rent a place, contact OKT and have Orgy lah, hehehe

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 06:01 PM

I where got choosy, if you want GE can also, but seriously.....or Sunshine (close at 10pm), or wenworth (not enough girls) or Oasis (again, seriously), Blue Apple, Midway, Grade Hotel, Mandarin Court, . What else.......Unless we rent a place, contact OKT and have Orgy lah, hehehe, that one i 100% support. Wherever u go, I will follow (unless got no ger, then u go yourself, or if you bring chapati)

BigDrill
25-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Wahhh so fast got anather gathering again?? Wait for me larr im going overseas leh..

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Wahhh so fast got anather gathering again?? Wait for me larr im going overseas leh..

When u going and be back from overseas. We will try to accomodate you :)

powerguy
25-10-2005, 06:56 PM
wah orgy! hmm... not bad huh! anyway we might need to know how many brother join then decide... so far i only have been armanda, tropicana, crystal crown, lisa de inn, cititel. no where else....

u senior... guide la junior!

warmnites
25-10-2005, 10:32 PM
guys we can have a world record here before 2006
all meet at a place TT then break into groups of 10s then head to designated places like armanda, tropicana, crystal crown, lisa de inn, cititel...etc
and we time cheong at same time say 10pm all go in... we can make world records for mutiple fucks at same hour! hahahaha... bad thing only we know & cannot publish in any article!.... unless you wanna put up a poster in Sexpo! hehehe

BLUESMAN
26-10-2005, 12:06 AM
wah orgy! hmm... not bad huh! anyway we might need to know how many brother join then decide... so far i only have been armanda, tropicana, crystal crown, lisa de inn, cititel. no where else....

u senior... guide la junior!

Hi Bros...this is only a suggestion. Will appreciate yours too.

This was one that I did with some of my buddies on a trip to the north. We arranged for one OKT to sent chicks for selection. Choose the best of the lot equal to the number of guys. All guys are given a number. Chicks are to pick a number like lottery system and her number will match off with the number of the guy.

Fun thing here is all bros tho have their own idea which chick they would like to have....now find themselves at the receiving end cos they have no idea which chick is theirs until such time when the chick picks her number to match off with his....hehehehehe.

Maybe this can be tried out if some reliable OKT or captain can be identified in any of the reliable HC the bros here can trust.

Remember bros...this is all a fun thing and the experience could be something to talk or laugh about or remembered for a long time to come.

TD0620G
26-10-2005, 01:19 AM
yea I think it's a bit difficult to go to a HC if we have around 15 bros going. Most HCs only got 4-5 good ones the rest cannot pakai. Maybe we should engage the services of a OKT (provided that the charges isn't too ridiculous) or FLs. Or better yet we ask Bro KLKOOL and Bro Dekuip to open Playboy mansion then we become member...heheheh

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 02:07 AM
all meet at a place TT then break into groups of 10s then head to designated places like armanda, tropicana, crystal crown, lisa de inn, cititel...etc
and we time cheong at same time say 10pm all go in... we can make world records for mutiple fucks at same hour! hahahaha... bad thing only we know & cannot publish in any article!.... unless you wanna put up a poster in Sexpo! hehehe

Wah liau bro, why not all arrange to cum at same time also :D

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 02:08 AM
Hi Bros...this is only a suggestion. Will appreciate yours too.

This was one that I did with some of my buddies on a trip to the north. We arranged for one OKT to sent chicks for selection. Choose the best of the lot equal to the number of guys. All guys are given a number. Chicks are to pick a number like lottery system and her number will match off with the number of the guy.

Fun thing here is all bros tho have their own idea which chick they would like to have....now find themselves at the receiving end cos they have no idea which chick is theirs until such time when the chick picks her number to match off with his....hehehehehe.

Maybe this can be tried out if some reliable OKT or captain can be identified in any of the reliable HC the bros here can trust.

Remember bros...this is all a fun thing and the experience could be something to talk or laugh about or remembered for a long time to come.

Wah bro, this one DAMN good idea man. Let's see if can be done.

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 02:11 AM
yea I think it's a bit difficult to go to a HC if we have around 15 bros going. Most HCs only got 4-5 good ones the rest cannot pakai. Maybe we should engage the services of a OKT (provided that the charges isn't too ridiculous) or FLs. Or better yet we ask Bro KLKOOL and Bro Dekuip to open Playboy mansion then we become member...heheheh

Bro, I open playboy mansion, but yeah, OKT to arrange sound better, which means that since KL_boy arranging, we need to confirm the people who will be attending :)

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 10:03 AM

I think put No 1 Fucker bro TD0620G in a room wiv 10 WL's sure easier to break record. kekeke...

powerguy
26-10-2005, 10:23 AM
wah... quite dangerous also... if someone wanna sabo one of us... kena pork chop... hahahhaaa anyway is a good ideal... coz we all almost same taste bside brother KLKOOL... he's damn choosy n playful.. wanna cum together.. then we have find a place like SDP got vip room with three room.. so can orgy... hahahaa

KLKOOL good suggestion?! but all those top three fucker must split... if not no one lead us... bside that girl also die if kena them...

KL king
26-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Wah Lau Eh...... WHAT GANG BANG TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey all Bro, how about take a photo as a souvenir:) HA HA HA......

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 11:15 AM
wah... quite dangerous also... if someone wanna sabo one of us... kena pork chop... hahahhaaa anyway is a good ideal... coz we all almost same taste bside brother KLKOOL... he's damn choosy n playful.. wanna cum together.. then we have find a place like SDP got vip room with three room.. so can orgy... hahahaa

KLKOOL good suggestion?! but all those top three fucker must split... if not no one lead us... bside that girl also die if kena them...

To clearify the top three KL fuckers they are:

1) TD0620G
2) KLKOOL
3) KL_Sotong formely know as KL_Boy

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 12:09 PM

Dun worry , when it come to this, where got choosy one. But make sure got damn a lot of condoms. hehehe

I dun think u all need leader, just someone to get the mood started:D

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Wah Lau Eh...... WHAT GANG BANG TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey all Bro, how about take a photo as a souvenir:) HA HA HA......

KNN, can take photo, but only by someone we trust, if not take properly and get posted all over internet, cheebye lorr:eek:

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 12:13 PM
To clearify the top three KL fuckers they are:

1) TD0620G
2) KLKOOL
3) KL_Sotong formely know as KL_Boy

Don't be modest lah :rolleyes:

BLUESMAN
26-10-2005, 05:53 PM

No need to worry bro PowerGuy....you so power I dont think any bros here want to sabo you leh unless you thinking of going to sabo someone and news in the open hahaha.

I think you can trust bro KLKool have good taste and make good selection sure you dont get booby trap with pork chop....hahaha.

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 05:59 PM
No need to worry bro PowerGuy....you so power I dont think any bros here want to sabo you leh unless you thinking of going to sabo someone and news in the open hahaha.

I think you can trust bro KLKool have good taste and make good selection sure you dont get booby trap with pork chop....hahaha.

Powerguy so young and len chai, I scared all the leng lui gers want him and all us Mature seniors only get the leftovers :eek:

powerguy
26-10-2005, 06:30 PM
brothers... now we not comparing look what.. girl sure looking for someone serve them shiok wor... like us lo... we know lenglui cannot give good service... same as lengcai will not satisfy their desire lo... aik... sad la...

anyway KLKOOL reserve the best for me la... i already tahan fr the day we met till now wor! sure this time when i cum will break the condom liao... hahahaaa power leh!

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Powerguy so young and len chai, I scared all the leng lui gers want him and all us Mature seniors only get the leftovers

And still hope the leftovers want us... :(

brothers... now we not comparing look what.. girl sure looking for someone serve them shiok wor... like us lo... we know lenglui cannot give good service... same as lengcai will not satisfy their desire lo... aik... sad la...

anyway KLKOOL reserve the best for me la... i already tahan fr the day we met till now wor! sure this time when i cum will break the condom liao... hahahaaa power leh!

Bro,

I agree wiv bro KLKOOL u are indeed leng chai. Usually leng chai have many leng lui's frens... mind to intro to us? If not we where got chance to tackle leng lui's? :(

TD0620G
26-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Bro Powerguy see now u got 2 admirers from sammyboy already, bro KLKOOL and bro Dekuip...next time gang bang I suggest that you bring extra protection, if not I scared u kena poke wrong hole la..hahaha

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 11:28 PM
TD, I think you are the biggest threat loh, anything with the back to the sun also will fuck :p

powerguy
27-10-2005, 12:54 PM
wah lau... scary u all... when gang bang dun bang me... but the most i scare is u TD... u quiet quiet dunno wat u think... dekuip n KLKOOL is can predict n guess wat's in their mind... u abit difficult leh... hahahhaaaa

i think i better cover or sew it when gang bang session... later u mabuk mabuk bang me... hahhahaa joking la ok!

anyway TD and others any ideal when is our meet up again... recently abit itchy leh... haven't release leh... looking for good lubang... but recently no FR from others...

KL_boy
27-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Wah..Since when I m KL_Sotong?:confused: :p

powerguy
27-10-2005, 03:21 PM
KL_boy.. u really a sotong la... your hand so long... here catch there catch... am i right?

KL_boy
27-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Not catch lar...GRAB! :D

DeKuip
27-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Bro Powerguy see now u got 2 admirers from sammyboy already, bro KLKOOL and bro Dekuip...next time gang bang I suggest that you bring extra protection, if not I scared u kena poke wrong hole la..hahaha

Bro KL_Sotong,

Can do me a favour? Pls spit ink to his fucker face! :p

TD0620G
28-10-2005, 05:39 AM
TD, I think you are the biggest threat loh, anything with the back to the sun also will fuck :p

somehow I already forsee that u'll say that ..hhehehh

bro powerguy, maybe after the raya holidays we can meet up again la, coz next week everyone going for holidays not many ppl will be around. Anyway we leave it to u, kl_boy @ kl_sotong and bigdrill to plan la... anything is fine with me u guys plan we sure come one.

KL_boy
28-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Drill is goin overseas soon. So I think we are goin to wait for him to come back first..Ok bros?:)

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Proposed date 17th November. Venue, hehehe, KL_Sotong and Powerguy have to decide lorrrrr :p

KL_boy
28-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Proposed date 17th November. Venue, hehehe, KL_Sotong and Powerguy have to decide lorrrrr :p

Okok..we ll think of something!:D

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 09:00 AM
tonite yum cha anyone?

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 09:06 AM
tonite yum cha anyone?

Me in ..... :cool:

TD0620G
28-10-2005, 10:55 AM
yumcha no problem, just let me know when and where.

shiok1968
28-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Me in ..... :cool:Count me in also. Just let me know the place and time. Too fxxking busy the whole week. Time to relax:p

HamSupChai
28-10-2005, 11:06 AM
i also wanna come... where ah???

last i heard is loft from KLKOOL issit?

TD0620G
28-10-2005, 12:07 PM
loft can yumcha one eh? I didn't know they have teh tarik and roti chanai there..hehehh

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Bro's,

Me just came back yum cha wiv bro KLKOOL. Now wanna ask u prefer tonite yum cha in KL or PJ? If decided then we mention a place for tonite yum cha.

I try to find a place that is easy for u to go, me and bro's TD and KLKOOL got no problem to go any hwere in KL or PJ.

Once the place is decide, i will sms u.

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 12:28 PM
i also wanna come... where ah???

last i heard is loft from KLKOOL issit?

Bro HSC,

U kena loft kong tao liao :p bro KLKOOL went yest.

Tonite we go yum cha TC u wanna join us?

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Tonite yum cha session:

Place: Around Kepong area. (i will sms bro's exactly the place)

Time: 21:30 pm onwards.

I will come wiv 2 none samster frens, ofcoz our top 2 fuckers will be there oso.

KL_boy
28-10-2005, 04:25 PM
After yumcha got plans?:D

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 05:06 PM
After yumcha got plans?:D

We discuss wiv yum cha, if i got no after plan ur 2 kaki bro's wont dissappoint u... donr worry lah sotong. :D

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 05:55 PM
We discuss wiv yum cha, if i got no after plan ur 2 kaki bro's wont dissappoint u... donr worry lah sotong. :D

Wah, this sotong always in mating season one man die lorr:eek:

KL_boy
29-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Bugger...Sad...No action tonight..:(

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Bugger...Sad...No action tonight..:(

Haha, poor sotong, blur and horny.

Anyway, it was fun to meet up with the guys again
1. KL_Boy
2. TD
3. DeKuip
4. Lingwu
5. Selim (Welcome to the gang)
6. KLKOOL (MYself)

Damansara Damai got nothing there man.... all 6 can testify leh.. unless you want to eat chapati, very burnt.

Next gathering, after raya, Sri Hartamas Mamak (Activity to be briefed later, all the bros who are joining, please register so that KL_Boy can book gers)

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 09:17 AM
1. KL_Boy
2. TD
3. DeKuip
4. Lingwu
6. KLKOOL (MYself)

Damansara Damai got nothing there man.... all 6 can testify leh.. unless you want to eat chapati, very burnt.

Next gathering, after raya, Sri Hartamas Mamak (Activity to be briefed later, all the bros who are joining, please register so that KL_Boy can book gers)

Bro,

U forgot my fren none samsters leh... Also it was nice to meet bro Selim too.

When we drove back yest after Starlite hotel our No1 F bro TD's quite dissapointed keep saying... 'so many cars cannot be closed 1, dont think all the car users stay in the hotel loh'. With his face stated NFNF i dropped him off and went home.

I am looking forwards for next outing organiz by KL_Sotong. :D

TD0620G
29-10-2005, 09:19 AM
heheh we tried a few places but all no luck, no worries next time we meet at more suitable places :) Actually got chapati what kl_boy...why u never try? hehehh

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 09:21 AM
heheh we tried a few places but all no luck, no worries next time we meet at more suitable places :) Actually got chapati what kl_boy...why u never try? hehehh

I think she ask RM30 for full package, if goes thru TD will be RM35.... comm mah. :p

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 10:41 AM
So next event, confirmed attendance will be

Nov 17, 8:30pm, Sri Hartamas

1. TD (No. 1 Fucker must get pole position)
2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL

Pls confirm as our activities after the gathering require it :rolleyes:

CibLover
29-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Bro,

When we drove back yest after Starlite hotel our No1 F bro TD's quite dissapointed keep saying... 'so many cars cannot be closed 1, dont think all the car users stay in the hotel loh'. With his face stated NFNF i dropped him off and went home.

:D

dear Bros,

The last I know, ....the Starlite Hotel is still in operation......and I dun mean the Hotel.

You can check it out. All PRC. The last time I went, 4 PRC. Not bad looking. But they change. If you look like MIB, they won't tell you anything.

Happy bonking.

HamSupChai
29-10-2005, 12:01 PM
i am in.
count me in.

selim
29-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Haha, poor sotong, blur and horny.

1. KL_Boy
2. TD
3. DeKuip
4. Lingwu
6. KLKOOL (MYself)

Hi all bros, nice meeting u all. KL_BOY and lingwu, sorry can't wait both of you. Something on.

selim
29-10-2005, 12:56 PM

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL

Pls confirm as our activities after the gathering require it :rolleyes:

KLKOOL, 4 of us including me will meet u all at this event.

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 03:31 PM
KLKOOL, 4 of us including me will meet u all at this event.

Originally Posted by KLKOOL

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
6. Bro Selim and 4 other bros

Pls confirm as our activities after the gathering require it

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 03:39 PM

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
7. HamSupChai

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 03:41 PM
dear Bros,

The last I know, ....the Starlite Hotel is still in operation......and I dun mean the Hotel.

You can check it out. All PRC. The last time I went, 4 PRC. Not bad looking. But they change. If you look like MIB, they won't tell you anything.

Happy bonking.

Thanks bro for ur info, i think yest was indeed too late oredi. It was around 1:30am, u think they are still doing business?

PS: We met before in butterfly?

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Better ask TD no.1 fucker how many gers he want lorr.

KL king
29-10-2005, 05:07 PM

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
7. HamSupChai

Hey Bro,
Please booking seat 4 me thx!!:)

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey Bro,
Please booking seat 4 me thx!!:)

Originally Posted by DeKuip

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
7. HamSupChai
8. KL king

BLUESMAN
29-10-2005, 06:42 PM

2. DeKuip
3. KL_Boy
4. Lingwu74
5. KLKOOL
7. HamSupChai
8. KL king
9. BLUESMAN

My apology for not being able to make it last night Bro DeKuip. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Cheers.

TD0620G
29-10-2005, 10:57 PM
excellent, looks like it's going to be another big gathering. I hope the after yumcha session will be enough for everyone..heheh bro KLKOOL what after activities are we in for?

KL_boy
29-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Alrite..Now we have a list ...
THe next thing I need to know is...Who is goin to cheong after the meeting?