PDA

View Full Version : PRC at cheras area

Atomicbomb
09-10-2005, 04:45 PM
To all bros out there especially around cheras area, freelance PRC tat call for service type. RM 100 per fj sometime 2x.
looks 5/10
fj 8/9
bbbj yes
size d cup avg
cim no
rtf ok lar, chep mar...

dreamchaser
10-10-2005, 08:46 AM
More info please, in terms of exact location (no name pls). MC or private one?

Atomicbomb
10-10-2005, 02:41 PM
You know cheras taman connaught, she lives with her roomate that flies back and forth from their origin 1. near tat place got 2 motels(i tink oni 2 lar) charging RM 25 for 2 hours. so usually bang there lor. :D

warmnites
10-10-2005, 10:31 PM
To all bros out there especially around cheras area, freelance PRC tat call for service type. RM 100 per fj sometime 2x.
looks 5/10
fj 8/9
bbbj yes
size d cup avg
cim no
rtf ok lar, chep mar...

Yah lor where lar Me & Gang wanna raid there also mah!

BLUESMAN
11-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Yah lor where lar Me & Gang wanna raid there also mah!

Bro WarmNites....after you been there please dun forget to PM me details OK?

Hantu1911
11-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Bro WarmNites....after you been there please dun forget to PM me details OK?

Bro WarmNites, please post a FR.... :)

BTW, i know some PRC working in Pandan Indah or Perdana (papaya farm call 88) staying in taman connaught...but dun have their contact lar.. :(

KL king
12-10-2005, 06:23 PM
looks 5/10
fj 8/9
bbbj yes
size d cup avg
cim no
rtf ok lar, chep mar...
Hey bro, is me...... KL KING.
Hey i want to read ur FR about U n the PRC.....(that time u n the PRC in the car one, WOW..... BEST )

jeff_jhb
12-10-2005, 06:54 PM
You know cheras taman connaught, she lives with her roomate that flies back and forth from their origin 1. near tat place got 2 motels(i tink oni 2 lar) charging RM 25 for 2 hours. so usually bang there lor. :D

i also want to cheong that place.
pls advise.. ;)

warmnites
12-10-2005, 11:23 PM
RM25 for 2hrs???? sure or not cannot be that cheap one! oldamah or got problem one ke???? I dowan end up national headlines lor!

warmnites
13-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Guys PowerGuy just called me from Cheras ... he went to meet a PRC FL there donno is this one or not but he called saying wah 30+ shape tak pass! he so kind drive there waste petrol to survey for us! hehehe that's what I told him mana ada so cheap price one! unless something amiss.....
But this one MILF maybe KL_Boy likes ..... hahahaha :D

BLUESMAN
13-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Guys PowerGuy just called me from Cheras ... he went to meet a PRC FL there donno is this one or not but he called saying wah 30+ shape tak pass! he so kind drive there waste petrol to survey for us! hehehe that's what I told him mana ada so cheap price one! unless something amiss.....

Well ... looks like we will repay his kindness and buy him all the kopi or teh tarik he can down in our next get together lor....kekekekeke.

MGMM
13-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Well ... looks like we will repay his kindness and buy him all the kopi or teh tarik he can down in our next get together lor....kekekekeke.

Brudders.
I have been following up with interest on the KL gathering quite closely. Will there be another gathering in October ? I will be in KL on the 27th October. Any plans guys ? I would be very interested to cheong with SENIORS . Cheers :)

BLUESMAN
13-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Brudders.
I have been following up with interest on the KL gathering quite closely. Will there be another gathering in October ? I will be in KL on the 27th October. Any plans guys ? I would be very interested to cheong with SENIORS . Cheers :)

I suppose there may be one in October since the last one which was suppose to be was cancelled at the very last minute. Keep a look out for postings Bro MGMM. I am also waiting for news from Bro. PowerGuy. Meantime just keep this thread on its orginal topic or we may get blasted by thread starter...kekekekeke.

powerguy
14-10-2005, 11:11 AM
thanks bluesman... sure i waiting your kopi or teh tarik... anyway if anyone of u wanna try her... feel free pm me... i willing to let go.. if u kind enough then share others with us... tat our friend friend n brother spirit!!!

bluesman n warmnites... TD invite us to join his meet-up on next week somewhere PJ.. wanna join?!

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 11:48 AM
aiya.. not 'my' gathering la just the topic starter .. just hope to join both camps into one la, next time we can come in one group rather than 2 so more united and more lobang to share..keke

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 05:28 PM
anyway if anyone of u wanna try her... feel free pm me... i willing to let go.. if u kind enough then share others with us... tat our friend friend n brother spirit!!!

bluesman n warmnites... TD invite us to join his meet-up on next week somewhere PJ.. wanna join?!

Bro PG,

I will pm u my contact number (not becoz of the FL, hahaha). Hope can have kopi or teh next week with u guys.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:43 PM
thanks bluesman... sure i waiting your kopi or teh tarik... anyway if anyone of u wanna try her... feel free pm me... i willing to let go.. if u kind enough then share others with us... tat our friend friend n brother spirit!!!

Bros, come and join us lah. Bigger group Bigger Fun :D

powerguy
14-10-2005, 08:51 PM
okok... try to free myself... n remeber to post where n time ok... will meet u guys if can...

BLUESMAN
14-10-2005, 10:27 PM

OK Bro PowerGuy...I am keen and hope you can make it also. Hope Bro TD will give us notice where and when.

BLUESMAN
14-10-2005, 10:33 PM
aiya.. not 'my' gathering la just the topic starter .. just hope to join both camps into one la, next time we can come in one group rather than 2 so more united and more lobang to share..keke

Hey Bro TD0620G...how about you starting a new thread for this. Then at least those bros interested can put their name in like what we did the last time. Furthermore it will be easy for those brothers who has been looking forward to these get together to know they is one soon and be updated.

Atomicbomb
15-10-2005, 12:01 PM
aiseh man there are 2 of them wor. maybe the wrong 1 ler...they have their pros n cons mah. considering the cost chep rather than driving all the way to HC and paying for parking and this and tat lor.anyway the service good mah...

boinker
16-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey Bro TD0620G...how about you starting a new thread for this. Then at least those bros interested can put their name in like what we did the last time. Furthermore it will be easy for those brothers who has been looking forward to these get together to know they is one soon and be updated.

Someone asked me to up you a bit so here you go.

Have Fun :D

bigbear123
16-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Hi Samsters,

Anybody else tried the PRC in cheras?? I called up but then she told me her visa expired.. will i have any problem if i cheong her ar??? i dun wanna end up on paper ler...

FR more pls..

thanks guys..

BLUESMAN
16-10-2005, 05:18 PM

Thank you very much Bro Boinker.

Hope you be able to be at the coming get together as I still want to shake your hand and thank you in person.

sunny130
16-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I will be at Cheras area, staying at Maluri hotel, any chance for me to sample this girl and give FR? Kindly PM please...

Sunny

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 11:56 AM

Bro, u coming this week anot? Miss u leh :p

U want me fetch u? Call me.

lonely_guy
17-10-2005, 03:51 PM
hey brother can you pm me the contact too?I;m the junior in this forum hope can share the fun with yours senior brother.....:)TNks

boinker
19-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Bro, u coming this week anot? Miss u leh :p

U want me fetch u? Call me.

sorry canot go I am working lah tonight.Glad I am jobless after raya. anyway thanks for de offer.

hope you guys have fun and write up some fr.

:D

by the way the kow ong yeah fest from 3/10-11/10 lah you too late. next year I bring you go lah.

fboy
13-12-2005, 09:04 AM
veri sad to see long time no reps. 4 tis post
i'm staying @cheras so...:D

DRYDUST
13-12-2005, 09:32 AM

not many bro venture into cheraz la...except me:D bro atomic ?

shiok1968
13-12-2005, 10:19 AM
i'm staying @cheras so...:DWhy dun you go and try and then give us the report. After all as mentioned by you, you are staying at Cheras:D

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 12:27 PM

Bro... y not u post lah... since u cheras kaki..... as far as i know, cheras mostly KTV and clubs..and too far out of the way to cheong unless got some chun loband to recommend ;)

fboy
13-12-2005, 01:08 PM
wat 2do... no PRC FL contact, wan try oso no lobang :D
i seldom cheong in KL b4 (juz moved here), so far JB & Sg i more familiar...
once @cititel HC, 2 ktv oli...

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 03:44 PM

Bro,

Cheras got cheap PRC's but the 1 i think u dont dare to take. What the average PRC's in cheras are damn expensive... some of them ask for RM400+ for 1 shot.

For lobang u beter join us with our many outings, once we know u beter or gain more trust abt u.... sure there are plenty of contacts we can give u. :D

For now... enjoy urself.

DRYDUST
15-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Bro,

Cheras got cheap PRC's but the 1 i think u dont dare to take. What the average PRC's in cheras are damn expensive... some of them ask for RM400+ for 1 shot.

sure or not...dont scare people leh..

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 10:47 AM
sure or not...dont scare people leh..

Really lah bro... the PRC's like having golden chee bye. B4 the lobang of Klang and other places i have called the cheras PRC's... price range from RM300 to RM500 1 shot!!

fong
15-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Really lah bro... the PRC's like having golden chee bye. B4 the lobang of Klang and other places i have called the cheras PRC's... price range from RM300 to RM500 1 shot!!

bro cool down lah wat this girl think not their hav golden chee bye, but wat in their mind for asking so much is becoz they think tat all bro here granfather own a money printing company n our cook is seeled with 18k plantanium white gold :D coz last time i also got 1 part time gal ask for rm 300 per fuck!:mad: wat the hell batter go to hc !!!!!!!!!!

deep sensation
15-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Are they reffering to RMB300-550? It is beyond the market price.

KLKOOL
15-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Are they reffering to RMB300-550? It is beyond the market price.

No lah... sometimes the FL here operate differently in KL (in SG, u have GL as a price benchmark, in KL, no such thing).. their RM 300 ST maybe about 2 or 3 hours.... that's why the price is high. Recently some SG samsters on holiday also called some FL and got quotes between RM250 to RM350 for short term... LT about RM 450 to Rm 600... I have seen some RM 1k for LT... crazy lah... but some rich towkay pay lorrr, so what to do..

That's why we normally cheong at HC... but if u know the lubang, for ST, can get for as low as RM150... but in Cheras.. that lobang either very secretive, or non-existent.

KLKOOL
15-12-2005, 01:06 PM

Bro... why not join us for our gathering tonite.... once we get to know u, u can share more lobang for u to have a good time. PM me ur mobile no.

fboy
15-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Bro... why not join us for our gathering tonite.... once we get to know u, u can share more lobang for u to have a good time. PM me ur mobile no.

tonite is juz out4 drink or 'cheong' :D
i pm my msn 2u liao....

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 02:55 PM
tonite is juz out4 drink or 'cheong' :D
i pm my msn 2u liao....

Hi Bro,

Dont worry if u dont wanna cheong no 1 will force u, like me always just have drink but after will follow our KL Top 1003 Fuckers (that's KLKOOL, TD0620G and CibLover) to look see look see. Our Top KL 1003 Fuckers wont let even once a chee bye escape, sure they will fuck tonite. Ofcoz i try gain gain experience from them oso. :D

If u got the time u are most welcome to join us... laugh till tears in ur eyes garantee. hahaha..

DRYDUST
15-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi Bro,
Dont worry if u dont wanna cheong no 1 will force u, like me always just have drink but after will follow our KL Top 1003 Fuckers (that's KLKOOL, TD0620G and CibLover) to look see look see. Our Top KL 1003 Fuckers wont let even once a chee bye escape, sure they will fuck tonite. Ofcoz i try gain gain experience from them oso. :D
If u got the time u are most welcome to join us... laugh till tears in ur eyes garantee. hahaha..

this sounds familiar :D

fboy
15-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro,

sori, i tot u wil msn me so nvr chk tis post...
today cant... mayb another day
nice 2 meet u all...
i not cheong veri often type bcoz pocket cant tahan :D
next wkend mayb go up north (thai) wif fren, limited of bullets ($$$) liao

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 05:45 PM
this sounds familiar

Bro DD,

U know me lah... me very good boy seldomfuck 1. :D

nice 2 meet u all...
i not cheong veri often type bcoz pocket cant tahan

There will always be another time...

Wah.. go hatayi somemore still say no $$$! I have never been in Hatyai b4, is it nice there? hehe..

Boobster
15-12-2005, 06:44 PM
hey guys...me a bonkster from SG...coming up to KL tml n will b staying in the cheras area...

i have been reading ur posts and wonder if can meet u guys out for coffee.
so if u guys r ok..pls PM me ur contacts n i will try n call u when i m there...

ciaoz

KLKOOL
16-12-2005, 01:22 AM
nice 2 meet u all...
i not cheong veri often type bcoz pocket cant tahan :D

Bro... tried to e-mail u but cannot... next time, just PM me ur handphone No... then I can just SMS u the details. Cheers.

KLKOOL
16-12-2005, 01:24 AM
hey guys...me a bonkster from SG...coming up to KL tml n will b staying in the cheras area...

i have been reading ur posts and wonder if can meet u guys out for coffee.
so if u guys r ok..pls PM me ur contacts n i will try n call u when i m there...

ciaoz

Bro... why not u PM us your mobile and we sms u to arrange to meet up. Cheers.

DRYDUST
16-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Bro DD,

Wah.. go hatayi somemore still say no $$$! I have never been in Hatyai b4, is it nice there? hehe..

aiyo bro.. this one can see its like filming movie already...:D

DeKuip
16-12-2005, 01:16 PM
aiyo bro.. this one can see its like filming movie already...:D

But still not good enuff for Oscar award kua? :p

DRYDUST
16-12-2005, 02:55 PM
But still not good enuff for Oscar award kua? :p

i dont think so... maybe those inside the room action can win u some medals;)

boinker
16-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Bro DD,

There will always be another time...

Hey!! that's my line

jammix
19-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Can try Mirama Hotel in Jalan Loke yew(Beside Shell Petrol Station)
There gt PRC and young nasi lemak. Operate till 2am
The captain ah yee quite nice person.:)

KLKOOL
20-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Can try Mirama Hotel in Jalan Loke yew(Beside Shell Petrol Station)
There gt PRC and young nasi lemak. Operate till 2am
The captain ah yee quite nice person.:)

I think this one not in Cheras leh :rolleyes:

Boobster
21-12-2005, 01:36 PM
aiya....pai seh lah bros....i went to KL n come back liao...hehe..forgot to bring my laptop there...n i curse myself when i find that marriot got free internet connection...haizz....anyway..i went to skyriver...damn good prcs there baby...but then abit expensive

RM218...name xiao yan zi
i have her contact number and willing to exchange wif any singapore contacts
PM me k.......

Looks:8/10 ah lian looks
boobs:7/10 big "b" cup
bj:7/10 multiple positions
fj:8/10 looks at u in the eye when pumping u(marvelous)

rtf: yes

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 01:41 PM
aiya....pai seh lah bros....i went to KL n come back liao...hehe..forgot to bring my laptop there...n i curse myself when i find that marriot got free internet connection...haizz....anyway..i went to skyriver...damn good prcs there baby...but then abit expensive

RM218...name xiao yan zi
PM me k.......

Looks:8/10 ah lian looks
boobs:7/10 big "b" cup
bj:7/10 multiple positions
fj:8/10 looks at u in the eye when pumping u(marvelous)

rtf: yes

huh??? Exchange HC's ger nomber??!! For what??!! Call her go out Sky River back lane to screw arr?? Or again when come to KL call her said u will ta pau 'Wan Tan Mee' for her??

Really dont get it woh....

Anyway, glad to heard u did enjoyed urself. :D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 02:33 PM
RM218...name xiao yan zi
PM me k.......

Eh bro....she work in HC, means her movement controlled one lah... why wanna exchange her number???? She cannot FL on the side.. If OKT find out, she sure die one..Glad to see you enjoyed urself at Skyriver...

Boobster
23-12-2005, 09:58 AM
i got the number to meet her after her work mah....somemore she coming to SG to work at orchard tower one of the KTV....so must get the number to keep contact mah

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Report from The STAR dated Friday 23 DEcember 2005 :-

PRC woman who offered sex pleads for leniency

By M. Mageswari

KUALA LUMPUR: A Chinese national who abused her social visit pass and offered sexual services to a policeman wept as she pleaded for leniency in a magistrate’s court yesterday.

The 34-year-old woman from Chongqing, who admitted both offences, said: “I have a young son and a 70-year-old mother in China. Nobody is there to take care of them.

“Please try to understand my situation. I don't have money.” A court interpreter tried to console her but she kept on crying.

“I came here to find money. I do not have money to pay for a fine now. I understand that the only way to punish me is to send me to jail. Please help me. I hope to go back to my country as soon as possible,” she added.

The court was told that acting on a tip-off, C/Insp Mohd Nazri Daud and his men had gone to the hotel in Jalan Pahang about 4.30pm on Oct 11. A policeman who pretended to be a customer was offered sexual services by the woman for RM100.

Magistrate Nazran Mohd Sham jailed her two months for the immigration offence and three months for offering sex.

dreamchaser
23-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Wah. Hotel at Jalan Pahang? :eek:

fboy
23-12-2005, 01:45 PM
veri sad... one fren postpone so d trip cancel liao~:o

kcop714
08-04-2012, 11:54 AM
bro....... can ur pm the contact

thanks bro

Klangite
09-04-2012, 12:02 PM
bro....... can ur pm the contact

thanks bro

Haha Its in 2005 bro! Now is 2012. The gal may be a mum now with 3 kids!

karchis
10-04-2012, 09:43 PM
lol..are u for real kcop?7 years old thread..nice 1..

cjajib82
07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
looks 5/10
fj 8/9
bbbj yes
size d cup avg
cim no
rtf ok lar, chep mar...
pm ...where location in cheras......tq

ChinggisKhaan
22-07-2014, 05:35 PM
bros want Mongolian gymnast busty d cup good service, can pm me .
some bros might know who i am talking about ,she is actually quite famous, but well just pm me if u interested to know more.

ChinggisKhaan
26-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Heres a peek at my Mongolian Sex Goddess divine heavenly image :
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y395/Chinggiskhaan/10527462_1450471088571175_7933718314941911206_n_zp s0f2512d1.jpg
Simply PERFECT , GODLIKE!

ChinggisKhaan
27-07-2014, 09:34 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y395/Chinggiskhaan/10527462_1450471088571175_7933718314941911206_n_zp s0f2512d1.jpg

ChinggisKhaan
27-07-2014, 09:35 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y395/Chinggiskhaan/huohuodeguniangotherhalf_zps0ae62e0e.jpg?t=1405604 741

Tom88
28-07-2014, 05:38 AM

How old is she ?

ChinggisKhaan
01-08-2014, 08:58 PM
thats not important because..
The Mongolian Sex Goddess Bai Mu Dan Fairy is an IMMORTAL! A GODDESS!
hallelujah! oh my GOD! she is simply PERFECT!

How old is she ?

Babyjohn
01-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Mind share her ctc ?

remy23
14-08-2014, 05:56 PM
thats not important because..
The Mongolian Sex Goddess Bai Mu Dan Fairy is an IMMORTAL! A GODDESS!
hallelujah! oh my GOD! she is simply PERFECT!

It is FL is for 1Malaysia.. How about rate & location? Can pm me..? Thanks..