PDA

View Full Version : KL After Dusk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

TD0620G
08-10-2005, 04:02 AM
Since I've been urged to start this topic after suggestions from fellow bros tonight, lets start a dedicated thread on KL here (instead of scattered news everywhere) to guide bros who are visiting as well as local samsters who wish to share their experiences. As the virgin poster I'll start with the nightspot we visited tonight :-

The Loft
________

Located off Jalan Sultan Ismail, opposite Kurnia Insurance, it is a hip bar/discoteque that is frequented by the younger crowd in their early twenties to early thirties. Here you will find more PRC girls than local girls and the quality is pretty good, even according to bro Dekuip's Jap friend who has special taste for woman's feet. (ie if a woman looks like a supermodel but her feet doesn't look nice, then according to him she's not pretty :eek: ), so when he gave thumbs up to The Loft, it means it's got the stringent 'SIRIM' approval for good looking chicks!

Not every girl is a FL some are there to have fun, but bro Dekuip's friend's brother picked up 2 girls in less than 5 minutes. So basically if you have the courage just approch girls who are in their groups and don't be afraid to talk to them eventhough some of them are pretty young college prc students. They do speak cantonese and mandarin depending on which area they come from. Decor wise it is more towards high class. I was told by bro KLKOOL they even did not allow a multi-millionaire in just because he did not wear any collared shirt.

I'm not sure how much is the entrance fee since we bought a bottle of Dewar's whiskey which costs RM300. The mens and ladies room are shared so it is quite a sight when you see many syts applying their foundation and adjusting their clothing before you enter.

Music wise, it has good beats (not like techno ah beng music) and more towards groove. Bro KLCool always seems to see someone he knows when we are there. This time it was his friend's colleage who has a very good looking female companion...;) fair skinned model figure with looks that could break many men's hearts.

In summary, it is a good alternative for bros who are bored with the regular cheonging session of spas and ktvs. Here you can test your pickup skills on relatively friendly looking prc girls (speaking decent mandarin or cantonese will help a great deal) or if you just want to chill out and move to the music while watching lots of eye candy.

The Loft :-

Decor - 8/10
Ambience - 7/10
Girls - 7.5 / 10 (collectively the best looking girls in one area)
Price - 7/10 (RM300 for a bottle of Dewars - quite average for KL prices)

DeKuip
08-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Yeah bro TD0620G,

I like this place, i did enjoyed yesterday hope bro's KLKOOL and my other frens as the same.

U forgot to mention there is a balcony too, i know u haven't take use of it coz inside got all the prettiest legs of KL around.. u and Jason have the same high quality demand.

I told it b4, i've quit KL scene for almost 2 years, main reason to concentrate of hatyai. All the time was tinking KL is a palce to waste money, beter spend it in hatyai, well i got it 2 years WRONG. Qua gers quality The Loft has the higher standard then whoever in Kiss channel.. yeap, even beter then the dancers in Kiss Channel Hatyai. The Loft is a place to test ur skill, if u wont succeed go to release in HC (ask bro KLKOOL for the best spa after 2am) and try the next time again... I believe it wont take long to tackle a prc college ger if u are a regular.

The Loft:

Gers: 8/10 Never saw so many syt pack in one place in KL.
Dressing: 8.5/10 Even most of the gers wear jeans & top u can see the bodyship clearly.
Make up: 8/10
Legs: 9/10

Damage: RM299 for a bottle of Dewars.
RTD: Yes, next week.

Bro TD0620G, u forgot to write about what what wall ktv b4 we went to The Loft. kekeke..

Again, thanks Bro KLKOOL for being 'ah mat' for us and lead us to many syt pussie... uh, did i told about the commission already? :p

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 10:18 AM
This thread will cover the night club scene, where we can exchange views / experiences for Night Clubs and Pubs. Mostly SYT, HC Girls and KTV after work. LIke our bro said, an alternative to the HC, KTV scene in KL. :D

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Yeah bro TD0620G,

I like this place, i did enjoyed yesterday hope bro's KLKOOL and my other frens as the same.

U forgot to mention there is a balcony too, i know u haven't take use of it coz inside got all the prettiest legs of KL around.. u and Jason have the same high quality demand.

I told it b4, i've quit KL scene for almost 2 years, main reason to concentrate of hatyai. All the time was tinking KL is a palce to waste money, beter spend it in hatyai, well i got it 2 years WRONG. Qua gers quality The Loft has the higher standard then whoever in Kiss channel.. yeap, even beter then the dancers in Kiss Channel. It is a place to test ur skill, if u wont succeed go to release in HC (ask bro KLKOOL for the best spa after 2am) and try the next time again... I believe it wont take long to tackle a prc college ger if u are a regular.

The Loft:

Dressing: 8.5/10 Even most of the gers wear jeans & top u can see the bodyship clearly.

Damage: RM299 for a bottle of Dewars.
RTD: Yes, next week.

Bro TD0620G, u forgot to write about what what wall ktv b4 we went to The Loft. kekeke..

Again, thanks Bro KLKOOL for being 'ah mat' for us and lead us to many syt pussie... uh, did i told about the commission already? :p

Aiyah, u first time also talk about commission meh? That's why y u all looking at the gers, I am making friends with the floor manager. We also have to do this lah, since I not so hot I do lorr :D

KatoeyLover69
08-10-2005, 10:55 AM
The Loft
________

Located off Jalan Sultan Ismail, opposite Kurnia Insurance, it is a hip bar/discoteque that is frequented by the younger crowd in their early twenties to early thirties. Here you will find more PRC girls than local girls and the quality is pretty good, even according to bro Dekuip's Jap friend who has special taste for woman's feet. (ie if a woman looks like a supermodel but her feet doesn't look nice, then according to him she's not pretty :eek: ), so when he gave thumbs up to The Loft, it means it's got the stringent ' SIRIM ' approval for good looking chicks!

Bro TD0620G,

It should be the ' SIRIJ ' approval !

How about some FRs on the Bangsar night scene ?

taurus75
08-10-2005, 12:27 PM
woohoo...another thread for me to camp here liao..kekeke
wau lau...u guys must be really enjoy yourself.!!!!! :D

lingwu74
08-10-2005, 12:30 PM
bros...the Loft is packed with guys from wednesday to the weekends...pick-up during those days will be difficult as the guys out-number the girls 2:1. Competition is stiff as there are many RICH guys...so a wage earner like me will be no competition. The entrance fee from wednesday to saturday is RM40 per person. Wednesday and Thursday is Ladies Night. I have been to the place on Tuesday and on that day, the nos of girls and guys are even, and NO cover charge! Extra infor....on Thursday, a group of spa girls (about 3 to 4 girls) would be there...usually from 10pm onwards. I know because one of the girl invited me to join them there (I think she just want a lift from me lar!)...I still half about slightly more than a quarter chivas bottle there...any bros want to hangout together?

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 01:03 PM
bros...the Loft is packed with guys from wednesday to the weekends...pick-up during those days will be difficult as the guys out-number the girls 2:1. Competition is stiff as there are many RICH guys...so a wage earner like me will be no competition. The entrance fee from wednesday to saturday is RM40 per person. Wednesday and Thursday is Ladies Night. I have been to the place on Tuesday and on that day, the nos of girls and guys are even, and NO cover charge! Extra infor....on Thursday, a group of spa girls (about 3 to 4 girls) would be there...usually from 10pm onwards. I know because one of the girl invited me to join them there (I think she just want a lift from me lar!)...I still half about slightly more than a quarter chivas bottle there...any bros want to hangout together?

Bro, I was just talking to Dekuip and suggested that since we have gathering quite often, our next gathering at loft, but maybe happy hour at other place first (like d'boss) :D My bottle last night was finished, but Dekuip also got about 3/4 bottle left from last night. So bros' are we on?

DeKuip
08-10-2005, 02:05 PM

Bro, u must go with us at least once. Cannot tell u how much we've enjoyed. :D

DeKuip
08-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Bro, I was just talking to Dekuip and suggested that since we have gathering quite often, our next gathering at loft, but maybe happy hour at other place first (like d'boss) :D My bottle last night was finished, but Dekuip also got about 3/4 bottle left from last night. So bros' are we on?

Me, jason (4 puk kai) and his younger bro 'Poluk' sure on.

PS: Bro lingwu, ur movement very fast leh... we cannot follow unless u wait for us lah! hahaha... are u on?

lingwu74
08-10-2005, 02:14 PM
PS: Bro lingwu, ur movement very fast leh... we cannot follow unless u wait for us lah! hahaha... are u on?
hey dun say like that la...pai seh only...I am on but let's not do it on weekend...this coming tuesday (11/10/2005) or u want thursday (13/10/2005)?

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 02:31 PM
hey dun say like that la...pai seh only...I am on but let's not do it on weekend...this coming tuesday (11/10/2005) or u want thursday (13/10/2005)?
U more pro lah bro. U decide lah.

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Bro TD0620G,

It should be the ' SIRIJ ' approval !

How about some FRs on the Bangsar night scene ?

I personally dun go to bangsar anymore. Not much of a scene there. Any other bros?

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 02:34 PM

Bro dekuip is right, you have to join us.

lingwu74
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
bros...if we want to go and try picking up girls then we must do it on tuesday (less competition mah!)..but if u guys want to get to know the spa girls I mentioned then we will have to do it on thursday ( i can intro to all of u). I prefer to do it on tuesday...have "makan" one of the spa girl 2 times liao and she is getting sticky la. so u guys tell me...will check this thread on monday.

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
bros...if we want to go and try picking up girls then we must do it on tuesday (less competition mah!)..but if u guys want to get to know the spa girls I mentioned then we will have to do it on thursday ( i can intro to all of u). I prefer to do it on tuesday...have "makan" one of the spa girl 2 times liao and she is getting sticky la. so u guys tell me...will check this thread on monday.

OK lah, when we go on Tuesday and try our luck. Anyone else joining?

taurus75
08-10-2005, 06:13 PM
i try la..brudder DeKuip & KLKOOL...i 'll try...work here tight...see got any site job at KL bo 1st?? meanwhile save some SMTs for me can liao...! :cool:

so who are the four" POK KAI"..kekekeke

KLKOOL
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM
i try la..brudder DeKuip & KLKOOL...i 'll try...work here tight...see got any site job at KL bo 1st?? meanwhile save some SMTs for me can liao...!

Ai yah, your didi in a tight spot is it? Need help or not :p If you want left overs, can always keep for you. The four Pok Kai u have to check with Dekuip

taurus75
08-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Ai yah, your didi in a tight spot is it? Need help or not :p If you want left overs, can always keep for you. The four Pok Kai u have to check with Dekuip

i always like leftovers....they are more fragile after being dumped...
attack this type easier and faster....as what cantons said : walk faster, world better...

TohKeiFung
09-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Loft has become a pickup joint for PRC girls? I haven;t been there for almost 2 months but cant believe the crowd has changed so much. I used to be regular back when it was the most happening outlet in town in the early part of this year. the girls in the crowd are definitely of the more refined in the city but they are locals not PRC, comprising working girls chilling out with colleagues or college girls partying with coursemates.
at any rate, most of the PRC girls I befriended in discos are not really up to par, more of the HKD300 or less type in www.best161.com. maybe, it is my luck but never ever met any even remotely in the range of the HKD800 to HKD1000 except in KTV nightclubs.
will love to check out the Loft scene again with the brothers here.

TD0620G
09-10-2005, 02:41 AM
The ratio of prc girls to local kl girls is around 7 : 1 now but I think it doesn't really matter where r they from as long as they look good :) Sure u are welcome to join us anytime.

Checked out another place tonight since my friend dragged me along, he said it was the last day to finish his bottle at Why Not.

Why Not
________

Located at Taman Paramount PJ, just opposite the a church! So we have both heaven and hell facing each other. From the signage it looks very familiar and later I found out that it was the same managements as the now defunct Crazy which used to be very popular in Puchong. We reached there around 9+pm and was introduced to a mummy. The decor is quite tasteful and I would rate it above average. The ktv girls are mainly from China and Vietnam. The 1st batch of girls came in and one of my friend picked a cute Vietnamese although a bit plump and another chose a slim vietnamese. I did not choose any coz they're not up to my taste. Later the 2nd batch came in and they looked better so I just picked a PRC. After experiencing Butterfly's service, I must say this place is dissapointing in terms of the girl's attitude. They did not allow touching at their essential areas and this already spoiled the mood. Although they have an FJ service upstairs (RM188 for vietnam and RM200+ for PRC), we did not have enough stimulation to even consider the extra services. We did not visit a KTV to have quality conversation but to have fun! Anyway once we finished our drinks we left promptly vowing never to return.

Decor - 6.5/10
Girls (looks department) - 5/10
Girls (service department) - 2/10
Damage - RM70 for each girl butterfly (already charged in the bill), extra tips (up to you - since we dissapointed we only offered RM20-30 each to the girls and RM10 to the mummy and waiter - by right we should not even give anything), RM36++ for fruit bowl, RM16 for water mixer. Total was RM328 without drinks and extra tips (since there was still a bottle of Chivas left), if counting drinks it would be an additional RM380++ for a bottle of Chivas.

KLKOOL
09-10-2005, 03:58 AM
The ratio of prc girls to local kl girls is around 7 : 1 now but I think it doesn't really matter where r they from as long as they look good :) Sure u are welcome to join us anytime.

Checked out another place tonight since my friend dragged me along, he said it was the last day to finish his bottle at Why Not.

Why Not
________

Located at Taman Paramount PJ, just opposite the a church! So we have both heaven and hell facing each other. From the signage it looks very familiar and later I found out that it was the same managements as the now defunct Crazy which used to be very popular in Puchong. We reached there around 9+pm and was introduced to a mummy. The decor is quite tasteful and I would rate it above average. The ktv girls are mainly from China and Vietnam. The 1st batch of girls came in and one of my friend picked a cute Vietnamese although a bit plump and another chose a slim vietnamese. I did not choose any coz they're not up to my taste. Later the 2nd batch came in and they looked better so I just picked a PRC. After experiencing Butterfly's service, I must say this place is dissapointing in terms of the girl's attitude. They did not allow touching at their essential areas and this already spoiled the mood. Although they have an FJ service upstairs (RM188 for vietnam and RM200+ for PRC), we did not have enough stimulation to even consider the extra services. We did not visit a KTV to have quality conversation but to have fun! Anyway once we finished our drinks we left promptly vowing never to return.

Decor - 6.5/10
Girls (looks department) - 5/10
Girls (service department) - 2/10
Damage - RM70 for each girl butterfly (already charged in the bill), extra tips (up to you - since we dissapointed we only offered RM20-30 each to the girls and RM10 to the mummy and waiter - by right we should not even give anything), RM36++ for fruit bowl, RM16 for water mixer. Total was RM328 without drinks and extra tips (since there was still a bottle of Chivas left), if counting drinks it would be an additional RM380++ for a bottle of Chivas.

U really number one fucker lah. Based on your FR, even DBoss better :D

modthing
09-10-2005, 07:19 PM
pardon me.. but is there one joint call The Loft too beside KL Zouk?

KLKOOL
09-10-2005, 09:49 PM
pardon me.. but is there one joint call The Loft too beside KL Zouk?

The one we are talking about is Asian Heritage Row, next to Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Jalan Sultan Ismail :)

MimeBoxer
10-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Deleted.......

MimeBoxer
10-10-2005, 12:57 AM
attack this type easier and faster....as what cantons said : walk faster, world better...[/QUOTE]

Sorry to correct u.....it is not 行得快, 好世界.
踌得快,好世界. to be precise :D

DeKuip
10-10-2005, 09:07 AM

Bro,

Why Not u just admit u are the all time no1 fucker leh??

I was wiv bro Jason in Pahang yest, he keep saying U are really the No1 fucker... Base on what shall he said this u think? :p

DeKuip
10-10-2005, 09:11 AM

Bro's, not 4 are Puk Kai lah!!! 4 Puk Kai means 1 person only, that's is my fren Jason (datuk son). U must speak as contonese leh.. 4 = die... speak in contonese. Then u have?? hahaha...

taurus75
10-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Bro's, not 4 are Puk Kai lah!!! 4 Puk Kai means 1 person only, that's is my fren Jason (datuk son). U must speak as contonese leh.. 4 = die... speak in contonese. Then u have?? hahaha...

hahaha....wow Dtauk son...
:eek:

taurus75
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
making this thread interesting.... :D maybe threaadstarter can free up the attachment link?

[img=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3309/syt25ed.th.jpg] (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt25ed.jpg)

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2005, 10:23 AM
making this thread interesting.... :D maybe threaadstarter can free up the attachment link?

[img=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3309/syt25ed.th.jpg] (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt25ed.jpg)

Bro Taurus,

Very young and sexy girl ............ :p Japanese, Thai ????

Where can I find her and how much to bonk her ????

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Loft has become a pickup joint for PRC girls? I haven;t been there for almost 2 months but cant believe the crowd has changed so much. I used to be regular back when it was the most happening outlet in town in the early part of this year. the girls in the crowd are definitely of the more refined in the city but they are locals not PRC, comprising working girls chilling out with colleagues or college girls partying with coursemates.
at any rate, most of the PRC girls I befriended in discos are not really up to par, more of the HKD300 or less type in www.best161.com. maybe, it is my luck but never ever met any even remotely in the range of the HKD800 to HKD1000 except in KTV nightclubs.
will love to check out the Loft scene again with the brothers here.

Bro, got one, but most of the them are student. Some really pretty ones. But of course, see your kung-fu whether can befriend them or not lah. You are welcome to join us anytime :)

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 10:46 AM
hahaha....wow Dtauk son...
:eek:

hmmm, I thought Datuk is grandfather, so how to have son :D

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Wah bro, I want the girl lah. Is she FL or WL ? :D

lingwu74
10-10-2005, 11:31 AM
ok bros...tuesday nite (ie tomorrow nite) is on then. we meet in loft at 10pm. All other bros are welcome to join. PLs put your name on the list below.
1) lingwu74

DeKuip
10-10-2005, 11:40 AM
PLs put your name on the list below.

1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
3) My fren Jason (not samster)

DeKuip
10-10-2005, 11:42 AM
hmmm, I thought Datuk is grandfather, so how to have son :D

Bro, we use to call him this long long time liao... ok ok, from now... datuk grandson.

PS: He invite u to go pahang leh... oh, must bring gers one! kekeke...

TD0620G
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Bro,

Why Not u just admit u are the all time no1 fucker leh??

I was wiv bro Jason in Pahang yest, he keep saying U are really the No1 fucker... Base on what shall he said this u think? :p
not me la, where can challence u? 2 times 1 night in ktv some more..hehheh... anyway just to inform early ... 2 weeks before going for the trip I am taking a fast, don't wanna visit any nightspots or ktvs coz scared might be bored if I visit too much. So... I think this week will be the last week ..kekeke

taurus75
10-10-2005, 12:22 PM
this gal not FL lei....i also dun know where to find her...kekeke
if i find liao..i should have bonk her liao...kekeke!
but she really damn *slurps.... :D

taurus75
10-10-2005, 12:26 PM
more syt.....
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4941/syt40vg.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt40vg.jpg)
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/6237/syt50zo.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt50zo.jpg) this one DeKuip sure like one.... :D

taurus75
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
kekeke..more and more *slurps*
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/954/syt64fm.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt64fm.jpg)
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/954/syt64fm.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt64fm.jpg)

DeKuip
10-10-2005, 01:17 PM
more syt.....
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/4941/syt40vg.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt40vg.jpg)
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/6237/syt50zo.th.jpg (http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=syt50zo.jpg) this one DeKuip sure like one.... :D

but bro... the pics cannot see leh.

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 05:47 PM
1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
4) Klkool
5) One of my friends that will be joining us in HYT :D

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 05:48 PM
kekeke..more and more *slurps*

Aiyah bro, just being us to the gers lah... cannot see the pics also

TD0620G
10-10-2005, 06:20 PM
1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
4) Klkool
5) One of my friends that will be joining us in HYT
6) TD0620G might come later, got something to do before that

taurus75
10-10-2005, 06:51 PM
i tried again..can see lei..

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 08:37 PM
i tried again..can see lei..

Too make sure can see, cut and paste the address. Don't click on it to link. sure come up as error :)

taurus75
10-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Too make sure can see, cut and paste the address. Don't click on it to link. sure come up as error :)

only cut and paste....neber mind la...
next time will take note and post more here...!
getting excited on the upcming trip to Hatyai trip liao...also have a good look of how "leng zai" DeKuip and the rest of the brudders are liao..!!! :cool:

KLKOOL
11-10-2005, 12:22 PM
only cut and paste....neber mind la...
next time will take note and post more here...!
getting excited on the upcming trip to Hatyai trip liao...also have a good look of how "leng zai" DeKuip and the rest of the brudders are liao..!!! :cool:

U the man lah bro. I up your points cos I like your style :cool:

lingwu74
11-10-2005, 03:41 PM
1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
4) Klkool

I guess this is the final tally then...see u all in Loft at 10pm tonite.

taurus75
11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
U the man lah bro. I up your points cos I like your style :cool:

i like yr style too!! like Mel Gibson!! up u too,,kekeke
good brudder! :cool:

TD0620G
11-10-2005, 06:57 PM
lingwu can u pm bro Dekuip your no I forgot which no. is yours already.

bro taurus up your points also! so I heard u may be joining us in Hadyai also eh? Twice in 1 month? I think must usk bro Dekuip to promote you as No. 1 fucker already..kekeke

taurus75
11-10-2005, 07:00 PM
lingwu can u pm bro Dekuip your no I forgot which no. is yours already.

think the one starting with lingwu(05) or ends with lingwu(05)
sorry brudder..nothing better to do..disturb you a bit..kekeke

DeKuip
11-10-2005, 07:32 PM
1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
4) Klkool

I guess this is the final tally then...see u all in Loft at 10pm tonite.

1) lingwu74
2) DeKuip
4) Klkool
7) Last minute one of my fren from Genting join us too. (not samster)

TD0620G
11-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Have fun! Sorry don't think I can make it coz will only be free after 12am... also pls reserve some energy for tomorrow remember to tell bro KLKOOK and bro Jason my advise..haha

KLKOOL
12-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Have fun! Sorry don't think I can make it coz will only be free after 12am... also pls reserve some energy for tomorrow remember to tell bro KLKOOK and bro Jason my advise..haha

Wah bro, u planning to give the gers at butterfly a bath ah? U number one fucker also never fuck for 6 days :eek:

KLKOOL
12-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Loft Gathering.

Myself, dekuip and 3 of our friends reach at about 10pm. Was very quiet so we sat by the bar. Lingwu join us at about 10:30. Later, another group of friends (about 3 persons joined up). Overall, the crowd was poor, so quite hard to start conversation with gers without cover of a crowd. Although less in number, the quality of the girls are still there. DEKUIP set his eyes on a waitress/hostess (we thought she was NL but turn out to be hokkien mee), I was looking at 2 girls, one we nicknamed Water Snake, had a guy around her all the time so got no opportunity. Another was, we thought, a hostess, but turned out to be a customer. We called her Lady in Blue. Very sexy dancing on stage with Hokkien Mee. Brudder also get hard :) My other friends, hooked up with this chick in green. I think is WL. Look OK, but attitude very LCLY. When I was saying goodbye to my friend, she kept shaking her ass in front of me so I gave it a nice hard slap. She was quite angry, but my friends didn't mind. We left at about 2am.

So to the ratings
Overall Quality of Girls - 7/10

Hokkien Mee
Age - early 20's (everything here estimate)
Looks - 7/10
Body -7/10

Water Snake
Age - Below 20
Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 8/18

Lady in blue
Age - Mid to late 20's
Looks - 6.5/10
Body - 7/10

Green W/L
Age - Early 20's
Looks - 6/10
Body 7/10

Anyway, that's that. Next week we will try to go on Thursday Ladies night to check out the scene. BTW, tonight we will be making a visit to Butterfly at the request of our bro TD0620G. Any bros wanna join are welcome to.

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 09:42 AM
wah bro, u are very energic... reach home 2 something still can wake up so early! hahaha..

The Loft yesterday:

I do agree wiv u that the ger (water sneak) was the most pretty 1, i tried talked to her when she was in toilet but her mind was else where coz the loo she used can't be lock. She keep looking for other ger to gaurd for her while i offer to gaurd it for her... hahaha... she dunwan. She suspect i will take a look, frankly speaking I WONT :p

The Hokkien Mee is the ger i wanted most, she is a bit dark skin ( like u say tot she is Nasi Lemak) and she has sexy full lips.. totally i taste. Bro No1 fucker TD0620G knows it. I asked the Hokkien Mee where she prefer to get f**k, the choices are Paris or Berlin or Venice... after she chosed now i know what she like. hahaha.. After told bro LingWu abt my question to Hokkien Mee his reaction was 'WHAT??" hahaha...bro, u need to know me beter lah! I will ask bro Taurus to load pics for me since i dunno how to do it. Pics of the dancing part. Bor KLKOOL, hopefully it wont make ur didi hard again, if not tonite butterfly gers sure kena f**K. hahaha...

The 'ger in blue' and her fren are high quality... u and Jason can have it lah... not my taste.

Talking abt ur multi millionaire lawyer fren bro D, aiyo... the 'ger in green' no standard lah, he can get much beter. Oso next time wanna buy wine for her oso let me know, i will ask bro Jason put 'How Poh Fan'. kekeke... later got free show on stage mah! hahaha.. Yes, the 'ger in green' has a bad attitude.

Overal yest The Loft was a testing nite, now i know the enviroment more.. the next time i more daring. Not bad, i managed to get the Hokkien Mee contact number.

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Tonite our No1 fucker bro TD0620G request to go KTV, any wanna join? Free show garantee from our No1 fucker bro... kekeke.

TD0620G
12-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Wah bro, u planning to give the gers at butterfly a bath ah? U number one fucker also never fuck for 6 days :eek:

yea la trying to see if I can aim for the cicak on the ceiling or not..hahah

actually for me 1 month never fuck also nevermind one la, it depends on the mood.

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Took this from other thread: Our butterfly outing last week, will be sure today will get even beter than last week. :D

this week I think over-visited ktvs already, tonight a few bros went to Butterfly! Since I only visited for a few minutes the day before this time I fully experienced Butterfly for what it's meant to be this time. Among the 1st batch of girls I chose a Sabahan malay. She was wild! So wild she tore my pants..haha almost all our bros were in a stage of nakedness at one time (luckily the room was dark) where the girls lap danced, stroked and some gave bjs in the midst of singing songs. My girl allowed almost everything, touching, sucking, fingering except for FJ (although she agreed to come out during her off day to spend the night) and she was wet the whole night. Bro Dekuip's Holland friend had the sexiest one with cfm looks unfortunately she doesn't allow FJ while Bro Dekuip had 2 girls (I think overtook me as the greatest fucker already) first one had the smallest frame and biggest boobs ratio I ever seen. She was nice to look at but doesn't allow touching other than her boobs. The 2nd girl was much more promiscuous.. both were in stages of undress at different stages. Bro Jason's girl was pretty wild too, he kept asking him to 'makan' him instead of 'jilat'..haha so there were many red marks. Bro KLKOOL meanwhile was quite a gentleman, maybe trying to impress his 18 yr old syt la.. ;) Some girls allow u to book them while some do not. Overall it's a great and inexpensive place to enjoy and release stress.

PS: Why today never see bro Taurus around??

taurus75
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
As requested by DeKuip....enjoy!
brudder DeKuip, i cannot seem to post pic str8 on my post. can only post the link. forgive me if pic is small...

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7288/loft29hh.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loft29hh.jpg)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6551/loft33tk.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loft33tk.jpg)

taurus75
12-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Took this from other thread: Our butterfly outing last week, will be sure today will get even beter than last week. :D

PS: Why today never see bro Taurus around??

we just MSN last night..and pm each other this morning..u oredi miss me ahhh?? :eek:

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 04:03 PM
brudder DeKuip, i cannot seem to post pic str8 on my post. can only post the link. forgive me if pic is small...

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7288/loft29hh.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loft29hh.jpg)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6551/loft33tk.th.jpg (http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loft33tk.jpg)

Thanks bro.

Ya loh, why pics are so small one? :confused: Nvm, actually these 2 gers (ger in blue and Hokkien Mee) know how to dance, they dance like prof. All our bro's said really sexy on certain stage. Next time when u come to KL i will ask them to sandwich dance with u, u want? hahaha...

oh, bro... i got 1 more pic of me and the dancer (not sex picture lah!), not for upload ofcoz. Will send to u later.

taurus75
12-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks bro.

Ya loh, why pics are so small one? :confused: Nvm, actually these 2 gers (ger in blue and Hokkien Mee) know how to dance, they dance like prof. All our bro's said really sexy on certain stage. Next time when u come to KL i will ask them to sandwich dance with u, u want? hahaha...

oh, bro... i got 1 more pic of me and the dancer (not sex picture lah!), not for upload ofcoz. Will send to u later.

sandwich??! i prefer BIG MAC...kekeke
ok lah..awaiting yr pic.
sorry for the delay, just finished my meeting. :o

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 04:11 PM
we just MSN last night..and pm each other this morning..u oredi miss me ahhh??

ok ok ok... i always miss my bro's. Kit thueng mak mak kekeke...

True oso, yesterday i told bro KLKOOL nowadays i see him more than my wife. He said till now our wife/gerfren haven't make noise so no need to be worry. :D

As tonite go to KTV again wiv our bro's, it mean we see each other again. hahaha... Like u bro in singapore, if not sure will see each other very often too.

I MISS U lah :cool:

taurus75
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
ok ok ok... i always miss my bro's. Kit thueng mak mak kekeke...

True oso, yesterday i told bro KLKOOL nowadays i see him more than my wife. He said till now our wife/gerfren haven't make noise so no need to be worry. :D

As tonite go to KTV again wiv our bro's, it mean we see each other again. hahaha... Like u bro in singapore, if not sure will see each other very often too.
I MISS U lah :cool:

KAM DONG!!! (touched*) its only a matter of time we will be meet up..its either me northwards or you downsouth

lingwu74
12-10-2005, 04:37 PM
wah lau eh.....i thought the whole nite in Loft was boring as there were no available girls to "kau"....damn...should have stay longer..I think all of us was aiming for the same girl la....all in all, it was more of a drinking session :rolleyes: I am in penang now and can't join u guys in butterfly.....still dun understand why I didn't get those "extra" u guys got in butterfly...SIGH! :( anyway..enjoy yourself!! dun forget to post FR ok...kekeke

DeKuip
12-10-2005, 05:15 PM
wah lau eh.....i thought the whole nite in Loft was boring as there were no available girls to "kau"....damn...should have stay longer..I think all of us was aiming for the same girl la....all in all, it was more of a drinking session :rolleyes: I am in penang now and can't join u guys in butterfly.....still dun understand why I didn't get those "extra" u guys got in butterfly...SIGH! :( anyway..enjoy yourself!! dun forget to post FR ok...kekeke

Bro, tell u a secret. Next time when we go out again u must pull out ur antenne longer coz sometimes things happend without a single word. hahaha... For examples eye contact, movement of both side n few more difficult to explain, when u sense the right moment u can give a try. Will show u next time.

About the butterfly extra's, should u able to join us tonite i may have show u why. Some story as above, most of the time it seem like nothing happen but in real it is depend of u if u want something to be happend anot.

taurus75
12-10-2005, 07:55 PM
As requested again by DeKuip....
this is the best one i adore!!!!! wau lau ei!!!!!! :cool:

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/8199/041020054pz.th.jpg (http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=041020054pz.jpg)

TD0620G
13-10-2005, 11:19 AM
heheh after the loft bro KLKOOK cannot 'tahan' next day already messege me said that he is in Sunshine spa..

It was a fun gathering at Butterfly again :) I couldn't make up my mind which girl to book so I chose 2 girls... mimi the sabahan and sara the sexy malay chick. Bro Dekuip chose the same girl while bro Jason (not samster) chose a chick that looks like Ah Mei Mei, the famous HK Star. Bro KLKOOL chose his regular 18 yr old chick and one of my friends who joined us the 1st time chose a new girl who just started working. A wild night as usual! Luckily I chose 2 girls coz I found out both were very much in demand (considered as the ang pais there) so they mostly alternated their visits. Bro Jason was more quiet today coz his younger bro 'Pomelo' wasn't here to argue with him..heheh but later already found out he bonked the girl next room. The charges was RM100. Bro KLKool this time one step further already start playing with his girl's boobs..kekeke wah damn slow and steady ... so next visit must be another step further. MY friend who joined us for the 1st time was a bit shy the initially coz he said he hasn't visited any KTVs like this before where got 'life telecast' ..haha.. but later got into the mood as well.

Overall a great time and especially before the Raya season most of the girls willd do anything to get tips for their shopping or holiday season .

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:34 AM

In this case, SIZE MATTERS LORR. Too small :p

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks bro.

Aiyoh, u make me think od the girl in blue again. After beh tahan have to go spa, then its your fault :D

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:37 AM

Bro, how was Penang?

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:38 AM
we just MSN last night..and pm each other this morning..u oredi miss me ahhh?? :eek:

Bro, PM me your MSN lah, then we can all have live chat :p

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:40 AM
KAM DONG!!! (touched*) its only a matter of time we will be meet up..its either me northwards or you downsouth

I am going to Spore on 20-23 Nov. Maybe can meet up there

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:44 AM
heheh after the loft bro KLKOOK cannot 'tahan' next day already messege me said that he is in Sunshine spa..

It was a fun gathering at Butterfly again. I couldn't make up my mind which girl to book so I chose 2 girls... mimi the sabahan and sara the sexy malay chick. Bro Dekuip chose the same girl while bro Jason (not samster) chose a chick that looks like Ah Mei Mei, the famous HK Star. Bro KLKOOL chose his regular 18 yr old chick and one of my friends who joined us the 1st time chose a new girl who just started working. A wild night as usual! Luckily I chose 2 girls coz I found out both were very much in demand (considered as the ang pais there) so they mostly alternated their visits. Bro Jason was more quiet today coz his younger bro 'Pomelo' wasn't here to argue with him..heheh but later already found out he bonked the girl next room. The charges was RM100. Bro KLKool this time one step further already start playing with his girl's boobs..kekeke wah damn slow and steady ... so next visit must be another step further. MY friend who joined us for the 1st time was a bit shy the initially coz he said he hasn't visited any KTVs like this before where got 'life telecast' ..haha.. but later got into the mood as well.

Overall a great time and especially before the Raya season most of the girls willd do anything to get tips for their shopping or holiday season .

Ehh, what slow, already playing pussy lah. Pls lah, I am not number one fucker so cannot compete with u. Lucky I went spa first. otherwise c u like that cannot tahan lorr :D

Eh, my ger now like mammi san, all the girl also she get for you. hehehehe. U so shy she also know u number one fucker. She some more ask you one the 3rd one or not.
I say one more before raya to give the gers something to remember us over their Raya :p

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Lucky u din mention i shot my ger again. :p

NO1 Fucker wont be NO1 Fucker if he just chosed 1 ger! hahaha.. bro, i like Sara more, may i post pics of them to let other bro's decide? Any reason why u din wear spec yest?

Bro Jason is quiet bocoz he need to play 2 important badminton games tonite. Each game the loser need to pay RM500. Maybe yest he saved energy.. Bro, if u wanna watch the game tonite u call me, i will fetch u then. Oso maybe u are right too abt his younger bro 'Pomelo' wasn't wiv us yest.

Bro KLKOOL was too tired, he went to sunshine b4 our meeting. He said he cant forget the 'water Sneak' a day before in The Loft... must find 1 similar to fuck loh. Maybe he will become NO2 Fucker soon. (dont think he can challenge ur NO1 spot in the near future) This time he's not only touch boobs, saw his finger dissapear in chee bye oso. kekeke...

I think yest everybody was too tired to go maximum, monday the poolside drinking session at bro KLKOOL and bro Jason's home, tuesday went to The Loft and somemore quite busy at work. Let charge battery for few days and we meet again for another butterfly attack.

PS: It was nice to knew ur fren bro J too.

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Lucky u din mention i shot my ger again. :p

NO1 Fucker wont be NO1 Fucker if he just chosed 1 ger! hahaha.. bro, i like Sara more, may i post pics of them to let other bro's decide? Any reason why u din wear spec yest?

Bro Jason is quiet bocoz he need to play 2 important badminton games tonite. Each game the loser need to pay RM500. Maybe yest he saved energy.. Bro, if u wanna watch the game tonite u call me, i will fetch u then. Oso maybe u are right too abt his younger bro 'Pomelo' wasn't wiv us yest.

Bro KLKOOL was too tired, he went to sunshine b4 our meeting. He said he cant forget the 'water Sneak' a day before in The Loft... must find 1 similar to fuck loh. Maybe he will become NO2 Fucker soon. (dont think he can challenge ur NO1 spot in the near future) This time he's not only touch boobs, saw his finger dissapear in chee bye oso. kekeke...

I think yest everybody was too tired to go maximum, monday the poolside drinking session at bro KLKOOL and bro Jason's home, tuesday went to The Loft and somemore quite busy at work. Let charge battery for few days and we meet again for another butterfly attack.

PS: It was nice to knew ur fren bro J too.

Read the from Sunshine. Wah, si be shiok :) I where can challenge for No.2, you ae no. 2, I am only distant no. 3 lor.

Night Devil
13-10-2005, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip
[/QUOTE]

wow brother... you talk until that good, make me really 'gian' and want to go liao lah... :p

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 02:12 PM

Bro. PM me your HP leh. Easier to contact you next time

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip

wow brother... you talk until that good, make me really 'gian' and want to go liao lah... :p[/QUOTE]

Bro, u r always welcome to join us. The more the merrier. :D

lingwu74
13-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Bro. PM me your HP leh. Easier to contact you next time
bro...too tired to cheong in penang...took airasia...check your pm for my hp nos....wah must go butterfly to cheong with u guys la!

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 02:58 PM
bro...too tired to cheong in penang...took airasia...check your pm for my hp nos....wah must go butterfly to cheong with u guys la!

Dunno if we are going anytime soon. Damn tired man. Will SMS u if we do.

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip

wow brother... you talk until that good, make me really 'gian' and want to go liao lah... [/QUOTE]

Actually all bro's who live in KL should come out meet each other, if the bro's u meet that u click well wiv, you will have a good friend (like me, Jason, KLKOOL and NO1 Fucker TG0620G :D), if not u wont have a enemy unless u cheat him/them right? Tell u what, before bro KLKOOL and bro Jason (not a samster) know each other they dont know they are living in the same block for years. Now they are good mates use term like 'sotong', 'teens','water sneak' ect. If u dont know each than wil u know what they are talking about? hahaha...

Since i have joined sammy i always ask bro's KLKOOL and TD0620G why in KL we dont have gathering wiv other KL samsters? They anwser is always.. dunno??!!

So u are always welcome to have a outing or even mamak (i like oso), who knows u will become our best fren or even business partner?! :D

PS: bro KLKOOL, if u are very confident that's is not true abt Jason.. how will you tell him? kekeke...

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Bro Dekuip chose the same girl while bro Jason (not samster) chose a chick that looks like Ah Mei Mei, the famous HK Star.

Bro, u mabuk yesterday?

Not the singer HK lah.. but famous Ah Mei from Taiwan.

PS: Dont call me till monday... so tired i really need rest. :p

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Bro, u mabuk yesterday?

Not the singer HK lah.. but famous Ah Mei from Taiwan.

PS: Dont call me till monday... so tired i really need rest. :p

eh, still san have gathering at the poolside mah. this time I bring whisky :)

taurus75
13-10-2005, 04:15 PM
KLKOOL and DeKuip, whenever u both come down..beer on me ..dun worry!
kekeke..good to hear u brudders out there enjoying..life should be like this ..!
cheers and take care.
P.S. DeKuip; u deserve the rest! at least store up those well wasted sperms..kekeke

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Actually all bro's who live in KL should come out meet each other, if the bro's u meet that u click well wiv, you will have a good friend (like me, Jason, KLKOOL and NO1 Fucker TG0620G :D), if not u wont have a enemy unless u cheat him/them right? Tell u what, before bro KLKOOL and bro Jason (not a samster) know each other they dont know they are living in the same block for years.

Since i have joined sammy i always ask bro's KLKOOL and TD0620G why in KL we dont have gathering wiv other KL samsters? They anwser is always.. dunno??!!

So u are always welcome to have a outing or even mamak (i like oso), who knows u will become our best fren or even business partner?!

Dear Bro DeKuip,

You all should follow the JB example and have a Samsters' Gathering EVERY MONTH .........

We started the 1st JB Samsters' Gathering in Aug '05 with only three (3) Samsters attending (including me)

We had 10 Samsters attending the 2nd Gathering in Sept '05, including 2 from S'pore. The Guest-of-Honour was Bro TV from Haadyai ........

We will be having the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay Food Court, JB. ( 7.30 pm ) Please feel free to join us if you happen to be in JB on that day ......

P.S. Do you remember me ??? We had breakfast together with Bro TV in Haadyai in Aug '05 .........

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Dear Bro DeKuip,

You all should follow the JB example and have a Samsters' Gathering EVERY MONTH .........

We started the 1st JB Samsters' Gathering in Aug '05 with only three (3) Samsters attending (including me)

We had 10 Samsters attending the 2nd Gathering in Sept '05, including 2 from S'pore. The Guest-of-Honour was Bro TV from Haadyai ........

We will be having the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay Food Court, JB. ( 7.30 pm ) Please feel free to join us if you happen to be in JB on that day ......

P.S. Do you remember me ??? We had breakfast together with Bro TV in Haadyai in Aug '05 .........

Agree. I think once a month not enough to maintain No. 1 and No. 2 Fucker. Better make it twice a week. :D Starting from next Thursday?

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 04:42 PM
KLKOOL and DeKuip, whenever u both come down..beer on me ..dun worry!
kekeke..good to hear u brudders out there enjoying..life should be like this ..!
cheers and take care.
P.S. DeKuip; u deserve the rest! at least store up those well wasted sperms..kekeke

Just found out that bro Taurus will also be going to AdCongress in S'pore in November. How many other Bro's going down or attending ? We can make it a get together :)

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Just found out that bro Taurus will also be going to AdCongress in S'pore in November. How many other Bro's going down or attending ? We can make it a get together :)

How many Samsters from KL going to the SEXPO in S'pore in Nov '05 ?

Maybe, we can link up and go together ???? :D

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 05:17 PM
How many Samsters from KL going to the SEXPO in S'pore in Nov '05 ?

Maybe, we can link up and go together ???? :D

Hehehe I was just online with taurus and he suggest SAMCONGRESS, then we adjourn to Geylang :)

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Read the from Sunshine. Wah, si be shiok :) I where can challenge for No.2, you ae no. 2, I am only distant no. 3 lor.

WTF?? The biggest joke of this century! Like that i'm still a virgin. :cool:

taurus75
13-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Hehehe I was just online with taurus and he suggest SAMCONGRESS, then we adjourn to Geylang :)

seems like have to post on meeting seesion thread lei...
aiyo..later ppl think i organising...

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Dear Bro DeKuip,

Ofcoz i remember u my sifu budder, (said like that i'm a heartless person :( )

The gathering issue i oredi thinking about print flyers come with coffeebean coupons, like doing promotion more attractive. hahaha... Oso wanna print name card with bro TD0620G's photo as logo, this one when given out to gers sure will save time. When gers see our No1F bro sure wanna be tackle. hahaha..

Sorry lah bro, now serious. I will discuss will other bro's abt the gathering issue. I'm glad for you guys in JB have make it a successfull outing monthly. If got chance sure will buy breakfast too. :D

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Agree. I think once a month not enough to maintain No. 1 and No. 2 Fucker. Better make it twice a week. :D Starting from next Thursday?

Bro,

Need me call Tanjung Rambutan for u? :p

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 05:43 PM
I think will become Geylang Congress... :cool:

WAIT...

Hehehe I was just online with taurus and he suggest SAMCONGRESS, then we adjourn to Geylang
I got it right.

seems like have to post on meeting seesion thread lei...
aiyo..later ppl think i organising...
Never know u earn comm too. hahaha...

taurus75
13-10-2005, 07:32 PM

WAIT...

I got it right.

i do earn comm..which i define as FRIENDSHIP......

taurus75
13-10-2005, 07:58 PM
as requested again....

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7778/121020050128rm.th.jpg (http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050128rm.jpg)
http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/8295/121020050136md.th.jpg (http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050136md.jpg)

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 11:00 PM
as requested again....

http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/7778/121020050128rm.th.jpg (http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050128rm.jpg)
http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/8295/121020050136md.th.jpg (http://img423.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050136md.jpg)

Bro Taurus,

As again, cannot see the photos you posted .....

I suggest that next time you post any photos, please make sure that they are 'customer-friendly' !!!!!

Some bros suggested that if we 'cut and paste', we can see the photos......but I don't know how to 'cut and paste' ......... I only know how to 'poke and shoot' :p kekekekekekekekekeke.........

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 11:02 PM
as requested again....

Bro Taurus,

I suggest that next time you post any photos, please make sure that they are ' customer-friendly ' !!!!!

Some bros suggested that if we 'cut and paste', we can see the photos......but I don't know how to 'cut and paste' ......... I only know how to ' poke and shoot ' :p kekekekekekekekekeke.........

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Bro Taurus,

I suggest that next time you post any photos, please make sure that they are ' customer-friendly ' !!!!!

Some bros suggested that if we 'cut and paste', we can see the photos......but I don't know how to 'cut and paste' ......... I only know how to ' poke and shoot ' :p kekekekekekekekekeke.........

Aiyah, bro, time to learn new thing lah. Just right on the link and select copy shortcut. Then go to the Internet Explorer (or whatever browser u r using), right click on the address field and paste.

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:26 PM
WTF?? The biggest joke of this century! Like that i'm still a virgin. :cool:

You virgin, then my pubic hair not grow yet lorr :p

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:35 PM
Bro,

Need me call Tanjung Rambutan for u? :p

Aiyah bro, I already got two hairy rambutan lah :D

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 11:39 PM

WAIT...

I got it right.

Aiyah, can charge cover charge ah? Accept cash and credit card lah. Then the commission we spend in HYT :D

Err of course bro Taurus and myself only joking ah. We will NEVER make money from our Brothers

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Aiyah, bro, time to learn new thing lah. Just right on the link and select copy shortcut. Then go to the Internet Explorer (or whatever browser u r using), right click on the address field and paste.

Bro KLKool,

Sorry..... catch no ball !!! :confused:

Please explain again in simple words.......

Thank you.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Bro KLKool,

Sorry..... catch no ball !!! :confused:

Please explain again in simple words.......

Thank you.

OK, let's try this again, instead of left click (your mouse button) on the link, you click the right button. A menu will appear.

Select "Copy Shortcut"

Then, move your mouse pointer to the Address field on your browser (i.e. the place u type forum.sammyboy.com.)

On the field, press the right mouse button. Select paste. Hit Enter.
:D

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 12:51 AM
ahem... bro KLKOOL I believe there is a Spa De Palace fr u missed out tonight ;)

MMM88
14-10-2005, 01:26 AM
ahem... bro KLKOOL I believe there is a Spa De Palace fr u missed out tonight ;)

ahem....TD long time no see no hear.....how is life ?????
yah....t spa de palace....are u t one with t mongolian ger ??? pai seh....me old liao forgot who got who .... :p

mykhel13
14-10-2005, 01:27 AM
I've been reading this thread with much interest... seems all of u are really full time cheongsters! :) Wish I was in KL instead of JB. Anyways, I was reading through a few KL threads and have a question that I hope KL folks can help me with. Where is this Tropicana tat's opp Berjaya?? I read its on the third floor, so I assume it's located in a building - wats the name of the building then?
I may be heading to KL soon, so any info will be good. Thanks in advance!

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Ehh, what slow, already playing pussy lah. Pls lah, I am not number one fucker so cannot compete with u. Lucky I went spa first. otherwise c u like that cannot tahan lorr :D

Eh, my ger now like mammi san, all the girl also she get for you. hehehehe. U so shy she also know u number one fucker. She some more ask you one the 3rd one or not.
I say one more before raya to give the gers something to remember us over their Raya :p

one more time before Raya sure thing I don't mind contributing some duit raya..keke after having both mimi and sara I think I prefer sara .. so next time will try to have more time with her. Mimi a bit too wild for me ... I think I will get raped if we spend the night..kekeke... she has a good memory also. Still remember I'm supposed to call her and bring her out on her off day last Sunday.

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 01:34 AM
ahem....TD long time no see no hear.....how is life ?????
yah....t spa de palace....are u t one with t mongolian ger ??? pai seh....me old liao forgot who got who .... :p

Life very exhausting la nowadays since bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL came into the picture..heheheh u must join us one day whenver u're in KL definately u won't regret.

no la me the one that looks the most innocent :rolleyes: actually don't believe what u read from bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL's signature.. I'm still virgin actually.

powerguy is the one that tried the mongol, from his description also syok la.. even taking shower also gave bj already, and let him do twice also as well as enjoy getting spanked..

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 01:55 AM
oops I meant to say bro Bigdrill, long time haven't seen them also I forgot their nicks already.

HamSupChai
14-10-2005, 03:53 AM
my brothers,

reporting in after reaching home from the Loft. The place has neva change. Indeed lotsa beauties there. However, funny is dat all the girls i met is all local, didnt have any chance to meet PRC there.

However local oso not bad man... manage to get 2 HP numbers there and they were really hot.... i also notice the Malay chicks there not bad man....

the face can say 7/10 type and body shiok but sad thing is they came wif a girl dat looks like akua so i didnt approach her...

i am damn drunk now... had to drink 3 bottom ups of chivas + coke just to get 7 digits... blur blur wan...

overall loft is a real nice place as thats the place you can see the dance floor full of chicks. and girls there are 2:1 to guys..

but i didnt manage to meet any prc. better luck next time!!!

time to sleep.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 08:26 AM
ahem... bro KLKOOL I believe there is a Spa De Palace fr u missed out tonight

Sorry, too tired last night :D

Have to go immigration to renew passport. Otherwise no haadyai trip :p

taurus75
14-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Bro Taurus,

i tried again..brudders! this time the pics bigger liao...if still want bigger just click on the pics...
NL butt (http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050120ah.jpg)
NL butt2 (http://img314.imageshack.us/my.php?image=121020050133gd.jpg)

taurus75
14-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Aiyah, can charge cover charge ah? Accept cash and credit card lah. Then the commission we spend in HYT :D

Err of course bro Taurus and myself only joking ah. We will NEVER make money from our Brothers

very well said indeed!!!! :cool:

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:14 AM

Sorry bro, yest nite have diner wiv Jason he said u din f**k the nite in butterfly.... No wonder u went to SDP... where is the FR?

BTW, Jason won the game. He treat us abolone n sharkfin yest at 88. kekeke...

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:18 AM
I've been reading this thread with much interest... seems all of u are really full time cheongsters! :) Wish I was in KL instead of JB. Anyways, I was reading through a few KL threads and have a question that I hope KL folks can help me with. Where is this Tropicana tat's opp Berjaya?? I read its on the third floor, so I assume it's located in a building - wats the name of the building then?

Bro, i can only tell it's not opp times square but turn in the street between times square n ktv la vegas. I only went there once, long time ago, wait later bro KLKOOL can explain beter.

Night Devil
14-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Bro, u r always welcome to join us. The more the merrier.
Sure or not brother, ok ok, will fast hand fast leg join you all...

So u are always welcome to have a outing or even mamak (i like oso), who knows u will become our best fren or even business partner?! :D

Is good to see that KL also got more events and you all planning for gathering. a bit regret why i have transfer to s'pore already :D
I just transfer to s'pore from July 05 only. Anyway i will going back to KL every 1 or 2 weeks, may be that time if you got event i can join you all...

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Life very exhausting la nowadays since bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL came into the picture..heheheh u must join us one day whenver u're in KL definately u won't regret.

Actually it's bro N1F TD62Shot that wanna go out n f**k, me and bro KLKOOL donwan oso tak boleh. yeah yeah... u wont regret coz bro N1F TD62Shot free show is much beter than any tiger show. kekeke...

no la me the one that looks the most innocent :rolleyes: actually don't believe what u read from bro Dekuip and bro KLKOOL's signature.. I'm still virgin actually.

For gers look innocent are most wanted to have sex.... for guys who look innocent are the most 'Ham Sap', oso wanna f**k anytime n any where. True or not?

powerguy is the one that tried the mongol, from his description also syok la.. even taking shower also gave bj already, and let him do twice also as well as enjoy getting spanked..

Wait till the ger meet u lah... after a session wiv u she need to do surgery oversea to get her CB recover... at least 6 months she cannot work. kekeke...

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:40 AM
my brothers,

reporting in after reaching home from the Loft. The place has neva change. Indeed lotsa beauties there. However, funny is dat all the girls i met is all local, didnt have any chance to meet PRC there.

However local oso not bad man... manage to get 2 HP numbers there and they were really hot.... i also notice the Malay chicks there not bad man....

the face can say 7/10 type and body shiok but sad thing is they came wif a girl dat looks like akua so i didnt approach her...

i am damn drunk now... had to drink 3 bottom ups of chivas + coke just to get 7 digits... blur blur wan...

overall loft is a real nice place as thats the place you can see the dance floor full of chicks. and girls there are 2:1 to guys..

time to sleep.

Bro, why din call me join u yest??? I wanna see nice nice legs... kekeke

PRC... not my taste, but NL i wont let her escape. :D

Glad to hear the updates abt The Loft from u. Thanks

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Sorry, too tired last night :D

Have to go immigration to renew passport. Otherwise no haadyai trip :p

Bro,

Renew in Kajang branch, very fast... only will take u 10 minutes, kau tim. If u want me go wiv u, u can call me.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:28 AM

Hahaha, u r talking about Chung Nam Hoi (Cantonese Pronounciation). The Building is season tower, behind Berjaya Times Square. If u r coming from Imbi, you will De Vegas on the left. Before Berjaya Times Square. Turn Left, go past De Vegas, at the traffic light, turn left. It is an apartment block called season tower. This one legendary HC :D

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:29 AM
one more time before Raya sure thing I don't mind contributing some duit raya..keke after having both mimi and sara I think I prefer sara .. so next time will try to have more time with her. Mimi a bit too wild for me ... I think I will get raped if we spend the night..kekeke... she has a good memory also. Still remember I'm supposed to call her and bring her out on her off day last Sunday.

I am supposed to bring out the Mongolian from Spa De Palace this sunday. The FR, is slow, dunnot where to start. My most satisfying fuck in KL so far. :D

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:31 AM

Wah, everything also blame us. NOt our fault if you cannot control your didi, and your didi like to follow us :D

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:33 AM
my brothers,

time to sleep.

Bro, next time PM us lah. With all the bro there, we can help u drink, then later when we recover, u give us the HP mah. (BUt pls take photo, my experience is in club, girl look a lot better than in daylight :D )

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Sorry bro, yest nite have diner wiv Jason he said u din f**k the nite in butterfly.... No wonder u went to SDP... where is the FR?

BTW, Jason won the game. He treat us abolone n sharkfin yest at 88. kekeke...

The SPa FR dunno how to write lah. Must let the memory die down first. I am taking her out to lunch on Friday :)

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Sure or not brother, ok ok, will fast hand fast leg join you all...

Is good to see that KL also got more events and you all planning for gathering. a bit regret why i have transfer to s'pore already :D
I just transfer to s'pore from July 05 only. Anyway i will going back to KL every 1 or 2 weeks, may be that time if you got event i can join you all...

Bro, look forward to meeting you when u come to KL

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 11:28 AM
I am supposed to bring out the Mongolian from Spa De Palace this sunday. The FR, is slow, dunnot where to start. My most satisfying fuck in KL so far. :D
told u to choose the mongolian sure u won't regret ;) btw how u speak to her, english or chinese? Not bad got lunch date already... remember ask her not to eat sotong eh... just hotdog enough.. btw her toes nice or not? Looking out fro bro Jason la..kekeke

powerguy
14-10-2005, 11:38 AM
i heard the mongolian damn playful... i wish to try but she not really my type la... TD.. got any new intro at spa de palace?! too bad tat time local dish all went home.. i still prefer local!

TD0620G
14-10-2005, 11:42 AM
bro KLKOOL got another to recommend, his previous one but I can't remember her name.. supposedly still very 'fresh' coz 1st time coming to KL. Btw hows things? Do u still keep in touch with the other bros ie bigdrill, micked and bluesman... hopefully u can all come to next week's gathering and share our latest hideouts ;)

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 11:47 AM
OK, let's try this again, instead of left click (your mouse button) on the link, you click the right button. A menu will appear.

Select "Copy Shortcut"

Then, move your mouse pointer to the Address field on your browser (i.e. the place u type forum.sammyboy.com.)

On the field, press the right mouse button. Select paste. Hit Enter.
:D

Bro KLKool,

Okay, managed to catch the "ball" ......... :D Thanks a lot !!! I owe you a drink......... When can I belanja you minum kopi ????

powerguy
14-10-2005, 11:57 AM
bro KLKOOL got another to recommend, his previous one but I can't remember her name.. supposedly still very 'fresh' coz 1st time coming to KL. Btw hows things? Do u still keep in touch with the other bros ie bigdrill, micked and bluesman... hopefully u can all come to next week's gathering and share our latest hideouts ;)

ya ya.. we still keep in touch among all buddys... how about u?! already dissappear after the spa de palace meet-up... wat's the latest hideout? emm.. must meet u then share with us ok... for next week gathering i still not comfirm... i dunno how about others... anyway recently outside got tornado... so careful when cheong...

HamSupChai
14-10-2005, 01:22 PM
DeKuip,

boy the legs there were really nice. there was 2 malay chicks dancing on the elevated dance floor in front of me. 1 of them wear wearing 2 piece and i can see her butt flesh coming out from the jeans man... feel like giving her a spank..
Looks 6/10 (but got horny look)
Body 8/10 (dance damn seducing)
i dun haf your number how to call you leh.

KLKOOL,
Neva thought of PM. lol. this is the only forum i go so a bit blur on the features... I actually tried taking photo but my nokia 3230 camera SUCKS at night time. so regret... my fren brought his f*** buddy (waitress in pandan indah)
Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 and nice cleavage
and she got high.. so we took many photos together but all came out blur... perhaps you buy me a better camera phone and i can take more for u....

mykhel13
14-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Hahaha, u r talking about Chung Nam Hoi (Cantonese Pronounciation). The Building is season tower, behind Berjaya Times Square. If u r coming from Imbi, you will De Vegas on the left. Before Berjaya Times Square. Turn Left, go past De Vegas, at the traffic light, turn left. It is an apartment block called season tower. This one legendary HC :D

Thanks for yr info... interesting a HC in an apartment block. Hope i will be able to find it and will report here with a FR soon! :p

DeKuip
14-10-2005, 05:25 PM
DeKuip,

boy the legs there were really nice. there was 2 malay chicks dancing on the elevated dance floor in front of me. 1 of them wear wearing 2 piece and i can see her butt flesh coming out from the jeans man... feel like giving her a spank..

Bro,

Next time u ask they contact n give it to me okay? :D Oh, can ask them got ate sotong anot? Coz our No1 Fucker bro TD0620G said if a ger ate sotong her chee bye veli smelly one. kekeke...

I will pm u my contact.

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Actually it's bro N1F TD62Shot that wanna go out n f**k, me and bro KLKOOL donwan oso tak boleh. yeah yeah... u wont regret coz bro N1F TD62Shot free show is much beter than any tiger show. kekeke...

For gers look innocent are most wanted to have sex.... for guys who look innocent are the most 'Ham Sap', oso wanna f**k anytime n any where. True or not?

Wait till the ger meet u lah... after a session wiv u she need to do surgery oversea to get her CB recover... at least 6 months she cannot work. kekeke...
Ya lah, forced by Bro TD06, he force our didi to follow him

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:12 PM
told u to choose the mongolian sure u won't regret btw how u speak to her, english or chinese? Not bad got lunch date already... remember ask her not to eat sotong eh... just hotdog enough.. btw her toes nice or not? Looking out fro bro Jason la..kekeke

the best thing is she speaks English. :) easy to communicate. This mongolian not the same as last time. New stock :) Must find Mongolian GF already SYOK

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:13 PM
i heard the mongolian damn playful... i wish to try but she not really my type la... TD.. got any new intro at spa de palace?! too bad tat time local dish all went home.. i still prefer local!

Bro, yesterday got about 10 local gers. Quite the looker too :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:15 PM

Shit man, this HC stuff getting addictive. Must go on pilgrimage to seek enlightenment.........NAH :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Bro KLKool,

Okay, managed to catch the "ball" ......... :D Thanks a lot !!! I owe you a drink......... When can I belanja you minum kopi ????

Aisay, this type of thing no problem one. Can help then help lorr :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:20 PM
DeKuip,

KLKOOL,
Neva thought of PM. lol. this is the only forum i go so a bit blur on the features... I actually tried taking photo but my nokia 3230 camera SUCKS at night time. so regret... my fren brought his f*** buddy (waitress in pandan indah)
Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 and nice cleavage
and she got high.. so we took many photos together but all came out blur... perhaps you buy me a better camera phone and i can take more for u....
Bro, Pls jpoin us for our next gathering lah. Then we can exchange stories and know each other better :)

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks for yr info... interesting a HC in an apartment block. Hope i will be able to find it and will report here with a FR soon! :p

Bro, need additional instructions, let me know. If the gers there below standard, dun force your didi :p

lclang123
14-10-2005, 10:21 PM
any bros with OKT contact for ang mo babes

lclang123
14-10-2005, 10:25 PM
any bros with OKT contact for russian/ang mo babes?

taurus75
15-10-2005, 08:45 AM
Bro, yesterday got about 10 local gers. Quite the looker too :p

i smell local dishes...hmmmm..*slurps* :eek:

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 09:33 AM
i smell local dishes...hmmmm..*slurps*

Bro, yesterday i was really surprize to receievd a sms from a indo ger. he is actually a chinese indo ger that i have met 3 years ago here in KL. Can tell u she is rich, once she treat me a cigar of RM300 in a club. :rolleyes: She will come here around X-mas for shopping, i wanna intro her to u.

But wiv a deal: U make her pregnant fast fast okay? After u've married her u buy me and bro Stiffneck a latest BMW. hahaha...

taurus75
15-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Bro, yesterday i was really surprize to receievd a sms from a indo ger. he is actually a chinese indo ger that i have met 3 years ago here in KL. Can tell u she is rich, once she treat me a cigar of RM300 in a club. :rolleyes: She will come here around X-mas for shopping, i wanna intro her to u.

But wiv a deal: U make her pregnant fast fast okay? After u've married her u buy me and bro Stiffneck a latest BMW. hahaha...

can lah..no probs..! but huh..usually these type of rich gals very ugly and fat issit?? dun bring me to flower garden...
if good then ..i confirm comes arnd xmas!!!!!

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 10:36 AM

I think after she buy you cigar last time, now she want your cigar :D

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 10:38 AM
can lah..no probs..! but huh..usually these type of rich gals very ugly and fat issit?? dun bring me to flower garden...

Ai yah, maybe cuter than the elephant, and no need to buy sugarcane :D

taurus75
15-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Ai yah, maybe cuter than the elephant, and no need to buy sugarcane :D

in that case..Dekuip must faster intro her to me...will make her pregnant once get to know her in singapore..

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 02:32 PM
any bros with OKT contact for russian/ang mo babes?

any bros with OKT contact for ang mo babes

Bro, if u are a regular to a HC u can always ask the okt if he got this lobang anot.

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 02:40 PM
how u know she hasn't smoke bro Dekuip'ss cigar yet? :D That's why must return favour mah, she don't have her own cigar so offer $300 cigar, coz same high standard and value..kekeke

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 02:42 PM

in that case..Dekuip must faster intro her to me...will make her pregnant once get to know her in singapore..

Bro, something i like u veli much... Really dunno u can so blur as sotong one! kekeke. I sent u her number said ask her for fuck, wont expect u really ask her wanna fuck anot!! :eek: Told u oredi this ger is 'Kurang Ajar' coz rich background mah, i was the only person who dear to schold her last time, other frens prefer to avoid her... that's why she treat me as 'koh koh' till now. So how is her feed back? hahaha..

Did she know u got her number from me? hahaha... See how goes first, X-mas still long away.

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 03:04 PM

how u know she hasn't smoke bro Dekuip'ss cigar yet? :D That's why must return favour mah, she don't have her own cigar so offer $300 cigar, coz same high standard and value..kekeke

Bro's my 1 is not cigar lah... it's 'Jurut'. kekeke... swear i have never let her smoke my 'Jurut', sked later bro Taurus dont want her laio! hahaha..

Btw, bro N1F ur 1 not a cigar nor a jurut??!! I think urs is a 'Marujuana joint'... no wonder the butterfly gers all become stone after ice cream ur marujuana. kekeke...

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Bro, if u are a regular to a HC u can always ask the okt if he got this lobang anot.

Y, u want is it. If my bro want I sure help one :D No Commission :p

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 03:58 PM

Wah, lucky not REal cigar. The more it is smoked, the shorter it become. If like that No.1 and No. 2 Fucker must have very small didi left :D

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:47 PM
This Friday, Soda Club in Hartamas having beauty pageant. A lot of SYT going. I just had lunch with one. hehehe, so all the bros who is into the club scene can check it out. Errr, this is not an advertisement ah so kool it bros :cool:

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 07:17 PM

Andy Lau is back!! hahaha... Happy bonking bro, take care of bro Stiffneck too, make sure he dont choose gers who ate sotong. kekeke....

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 07:20 PM
This Friday, Soda Club in Hartamas having beauty pageant. A lot of SYT going. I just had lunch with one. hehehe, so all the bros who is into the club scene can check it out. Errr, this is not an advertisement ah so kool it bros :cool:

Not advertisement, sure.. sure. But sound like indirectly got fucked another syt again loh. A few more actions bro TD0620G will have a challenger soon. ;)

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Not advertisement, sure.. sure. But sound like indirectly got fucked another syt again loh. A few more actions bro TD0620G will have a challenger soon. ;)

no lah bro, the ger just break up bf, errr, not really good looking, but her fren is the one going there, SO I gentleman mah, u know, where got so fast one. :cool:

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Our Bro TD is undisputed no.1 fucker. He is going to Butterfly becos his fren force him. Must be using gun and bomb :D to force him hehehehe

TD0620G
18-10-2005, 03:23 AM
Aiya.. friends want to go so I show them the place la. There were only 5 rooms taken so most of the girls stayed with us. My friend never experienced so cheap trills before, their regular joint at Mercury they have to pay RM250-300 just for 1 girl and total bill is usually RM1500-2000, so 2 of my friends booked 2 girls each! We ordered a bottle of Chivas & the total bill came up to slightly over RM510 so RM170 ea excluding tips. The regular girls were taken so one of my friend booked bro Sabastian's girl and the other took bro Jason's 1st chick. I took the innocent looking one my friend (also called Jason) took previously. Later there were another 2 girls which joined us, Sara as well as another short hair girl. They were all just as wind :)

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Aiya.. friends want to go so I show them the place la. There were only 5 rooms taken so most of the girls stayed with us. My friend never experienced so cheap trills before, their regular joint at Mercury they have to pay RM250-300 just for 1 girl and total bill is usually RM1500-2000, so 2 of my friends booked 2 girls each! We ordered a bottle of Chivas & the total bill came up to slightly over RM510 so RM170 ea excluding tips. The regular girls were taken so one of my friend booked bro Sabastian's girl and the other took bro Jason's 1st chick. I took the innocent looking one my friend (also called Jason) took previously. Later there were another 2 girls which joined us, Sara as well as another short hair girl. They were all just as wind :)

so how was it, enjoy are fucker

DeKuip
18-10-2005, 08:43 PM

Now u sure know which ger in Butterfly use to eat sotong loh! :cool:

My fren said gers ate sotong will have smelly chee bye, bro TD0620G is so great, willing to go first to prove it.

TD0620G
19-10-2005, 04:26 AM
alamak, realised got so many typos wild become wind and I exposed one bro's real name also..hahaha

got to see a few new girls we haven't met before so it was good :) Got this girl that has a guy name called Faiz she's got short hair with red streaks, quite hot also. Bro KLKool I still behind u by 4 bonks la as fucker.... don't think I can catch up unless when we go Hadyai I order some mass orgy kinda thing.

bro Dekuip, my smelling ability is limited one coz I got sinus..kekeke so only if it is super strong then only I can tell, so far so good :p

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 09:57 AM
alamak, realised got so many typos wild become wind and I exposed one bro's real name also..hahaha

got to see a few new girls we haven't met before so it was good :) Got this girl that has a guy name called Faiz she's got short hair with red streaks, quite hot also. Bro KLKool I still behind u by 4 bonks la as fucker.... don't think I can catch up unless when we go Hadyai I order some mass orgy kinda thing.

bro Dekuip, my smelling ability is limited one coz I got sinus..kekeke so only if it is super strong then only I can tell, so far so good

You only behind this week, I am behind overall mah. I still not open account yet this week. U already started lah, You still no. 1 fucker :cool:

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 02:16 AM
BTW, any bros in Petaling STreet, if approached by PRC selling DVD / VCD, my fren told me they also FL. They sell XXX DVD/VCD, ask them if they interested in making movie (jokingly of course, otherwise we see all bros become movie star :)) My fren say they got room nearby and damage about RM 160 - RM 180. So many bros, try and see if this is real or not :p

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Also must check whether their rooms got video camera or not, if not next time the vcds they sell got your face inside :eek:

proprimate
22-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Will be going to KL on the 19 Dec for 4 days with a bunch of guys on a training trip. I need some nite itinerary, contacts if possible for someone to show around, the happening places, top HCs, the rates for FLs, overnite bookings, KTVs and where to find them. Woah, I know its a lot but will sure appreciate if any bros can help. Cheers!

Then when u come to Singapore, I give u all the help. A sai bo?

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Also must check whether their rooms got video camera or not, if not next time the vcds they sell got your face inside :eek:

That one no problem, become movie star, maybe Vivid, or S.O.D or one of the major JAV label will sign you up. YoFucker, u already KL No.1 , later become Asia No.1 Fucker, and ppl pay you some more :)

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Bro KLKOOL,

Will be going to KL on the 19 Dec for 4 days with a bunch of guys on a training trip. I need some nite itinerary, contacts if possible for someone to show around, the happening places, top HCs, the rates for FLs, overnite bookings, KTVs and where to find them. Woah, I know its a lot but will sure appreciate if any bros can help. Cheers!

Then when u come to Singapore, I give u all the help. A sai bo?

Bro, no problem. FL's are hard to find, but you can still try your luck at the clubs. Why don't you confirm nearer to the date. We can meet up, I am sure bro's DeKuip and TD, KL_Boy, Lingwu and all the KL guys between us can take you on a wild ride :) Malaysian Hospitality style

KL_boy
22-10-2005, 03:43 PM
WEll...Looking forward to another 'outing' with u guys!:)

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 06:17 PM

We also looking forward loh :), Future No.1 Fucker.

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I think next gathering will be after raya after everyone recuperate from their holiday...looking forward to see everyone then! Upped ur points bro KL_boy KL No.1 Butterfly King ...heheh

taurus75
22-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Aiya.. friends want to go so I show them the place la. There were only 5 rooms taken so most of the girls stayed with us. My friend never experienced so cheap trills before, their regular joint at Mercury they have to pay RM250-300 just for 1 girl and total bill is usually RM1500-2000, so 2 of my friends booked 2 girls each! We ordered a bottle of Chivas & the total bill came up to slightly over RM510 so RM170 ea excluding tips. The regular girls were taken so one of my friend booked bro Sabastian's girl and the other took bro Jason's 1st chick. I took the innocent looking one my friend (also called Jason) took previously. Later there were another 2 girls which joined us, Sara as well as another short hair girl. They were all just as wind

neber know he got a sperm brudder..kekeke

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:19 PM

Bro, up you. 1 more and you become a man :p

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:20 PM
neber know he got a sperm brudder..kekeke

He number one fucker mah. Sure got more than one brudder one. :cool:

proprimate
22-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Malaysian Hospitality style

Bro,
Roger that. Will contact when time is nearer. Looking forward to it. cheers!

KLKOOL
23-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Bro,

Looking forward to it.

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Bro,

Bro, u are most welcome. :D

KLKOOL
23-10-2005, 12:15 PM
So all KL Bros, we make our time free in KL when Bro Proprimate come here leh.:p

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro's TD n KLKOOL,

This week another visit to The Loft? Wanna see nice legs leh ( :cool: )but this time we bring our nice legs ladies, bro KLKOOL u arrange okay?

I will call HamSupChai join us oso.

proprimate
23-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Bro, u are most welcome. :D

Wow, I am deeply honored. Thank u very much. To u too Bro KLKOOL. Cheers!

DeKuip
23-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Wow, I am deeply honored. Thank u very much. To u too Bro KLKOOL. Cheers!

Bro, actually we are just living our routine life. U know, after work oso need entertainments. We are more than gald that other bro(s) can join us too.

After u have met us u will know how down to earth ppls we are. Again, let bro KLKOOL when u will be around, sure we will have fun together. :D

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Bro's TD n KLKOOL,

This week another visit to The Loft? Wanna see nice legs leh ( :cool: )but this time we bring our nice legs ladies, bro KLKOOL u arrange okay?

I will call HamSupChai join us oso.

Hehehe. after that sure have to go HC again one. Not everyone like HSC, can get action there mah. Old man like me have to pay. KNN. KL_boy, wanna join us? Which other bro free? Let's make a list. Remember, every bottle can only admit 4 guys. So everyguy be prepared to fork out about 75 bucks :) No commission ok. Each bottle is RM299.

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Hehehe. after that sure have to go HC again one. Not everyone like HSC, can get action there mah. Old man like me have to pay. KNN. KL_boy, wanna join us? Which other bro free? Let's make a list. Remember, every bottle can only admit 4 guys. So everyguy be prepared to fork out about 75 bucks :) No commission ok. Each bottle is RM299.

LOft ar..Heheheh What about other bros? I no problem wan...Heheh..But I dun drink wan..U guys finish it for me ar.

TD0620G
24-10-2005, 08:50 AM
me no problem also but those who come pls prepare more than RM75 la, if afterwards u see all the water snake cannot tahan than must follow bro KLKOOL to Sunshine spa...hahaha

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 09:07 AM
me no problem also but those who come pls prepare more than RM75 la, if afterwards u see all the water snake cannot tahan than must follow bro KLKOOL to Sunshine spa...hahaha

Sorry ;ah, Sunshine spa last call about 9:30 -10 lah. SDP can do :)

DeKuip
24-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Remember, every bottle can only admit 4 guys. So everyguy be prepared to fork out about 75 bucks :) No commission ok. Each bottle is RM299.

How dare u still said no comm??? Bottle is RM299 that means each person have to pay RM74.75 only!!! Both of u earn 50 cents!!!

HamSupChai
24-10-2005, 10:11 AM
How dare u still said no comm??? Bottle is RM299 that means each person have to pay RM74.75 only!!! Both of u earn 50 cents!!!

and 50 cents multiply by the number of ppl...
and if that amount is keep at FD in bank with interest of 4%...

wahh.... you make a lot of money leh.....

lol...

what kinda drink is 299 le... each time i go there, its rm 370 (include tax) for a chivas.

DeKuip
24-10-2005, 10:13 AM
and 50 cents multiply by the number of ppl...
and if that amount is keep at FD in bank with interest of 4%...

wahh.... you make a lot of money leh.....

lol...

what kinda drink is 299 le... each time i go there, its rm 370 (include tax) for a chivas.

That's why these twee No1 and No2 fuckers both drove nice car 1. U guess where they got the $$? kekeke...

A bottle of Dewars is RM299. :D

DeKuip
24-10-2005, 01:18 PM
LOft ar..Heheheh What about other bros? I no problem wan...Heheh..But I dun drink wan..U guys finish it for me ar.

The reason u dont drink is becoz ur mum will slap u ar?? :cool:

Will call u later...

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Hehehe..When I drink..I m kinda out of control...Vomit everywhere! ;)
After that..have to trouble u guys..Dun wan lor ...My mom tidak apa wan..:)

powerguy
24-10-2005, 05:02 PM
KL_boy no need drink la... he will busy all time... am i right? know u well liao la...

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 05:05 PM
KL_boy no need drink la... he will busy all time... am i right? know u well liao la...

You know the future KL No.1 Fucker very well. He drinking other thing, not beer ;)

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Eh, the 50sen is for us to put together (RM2) for you to buy condom lah. Just in case you need to go toilet :p

powerguy
24-10-2005, 05:13 PM
You know the future KL No.1 Fucker very well. He drinking other thing, not beer ;)

drink others?... susu or liang cha?! i wan to see leh? when the action start... wanna learn fr newbie... where got potential bcome future KL No.1 Fucker....

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Eh, the 50sen is for us to put together (RM2) for you to buy condom lah. Just in case you need to go toilet :p

Whahah..No need lar...That I can supply him..Brand: Durex leh..:p

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:31 PM

Fermented Pussy juice eh?:rolleyes:

Bro KLKOOL... U got to show a young man the way...
Bro Power..Me and u same lar..Apprentice..
We only learn from the best of the best..!

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:02 AM
Whahah..No need lar...That I can supply him..Brand: Durex leh..:p

Wah, condom also supplier. Power lah you.:p

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Fermented Pussy juice eh?:rolleyes:

Bro KLKOOL... U got to show a young man the way...
Bro Power..Me and u same lar..Apprentice..
We only learn from the best of the best..!

Fresh lah, where got fermented. I only small sifu, to lead the way, must look up to TD and Dekuip mah:rolleyes:

DeKuip
25-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Eh, the 50sen is for us to put together (RM2) for you to buy condom lah. Just in case you need to go toilet

Whahah..No need lar...That I can supply him..Brand: Durex leh..

Wah, condom also supplier. Power lah you.

Me blur blur liao... Let me try to figure out.

U mean RM2 can buy KOOL condom only use to a KL Boy'sass and Powerguy got sell it? kekekeke...

hahaha..

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Me blur blur liao... Let me try to figure out.

U mean RM2 can buy KOOL condom only use to a KL Boy'sass and Powerguy got sell it? kekekeke...

hahaha..

What it means is all the bro support you, even condom also got team to provde for you. You should be so honored :)

TD0620G
26-10-2005, 01:30 AM
not enough la bro Dekuip min must need 2 condoms coz he usually do twice, like that have to charge higher commission already..hehehh

u all so restless eh? Don't worry Hadyai trip is only 5 days away :D

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 10:05 AM
not enough la bro Dekuip min must need 2 condoms coz he usually do twice, like that have to charge higher commission already..hehehh

u all so restless eh? Don't worry Hadyai trip is only 5 days away :D

Who is restless?? Heard u have oredi polished ur didi is it? :p

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Loft,Rum,Thai yesterday all empty......sien:mad:

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Loft,Rum,Thai yesterday all empty......sien:mad:

Wah bro, yesterday Tuesday lor, sure empty one :p

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Wah bro, yesterday Tuesday lor, sure empty one :p

yeah...raining somemore...but tonite sure full, ladies nite meh..:D

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah...raining somemore...but tonite sure full, ladies nite meh..:D

Bro,

Tomolo is ladies nite not tonite, tomolo sure full. :D

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Bro,
Tomolo is ladies nite not tonite, tomolo sure full. :D

u sure bro?
i saw flyers there last nite saying wed=ladiesnite:confused:

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 06:01 PM
u sure bro?
i saw flyers there last nite saying wed=ladiesnite:confused:

According to our bros, its tomorrow, so you want to join us?

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Bro's

Me oso blur liao, it's wed or thursday? Anyway it doesn't matter oso, i think thursday nite will be beter.... or shall i say more 'water sneaks' kekeke...

HamSupChai
26-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Bro's

Me oso blur liao, it's wed or thursday? Anyway it doesn't matter oso, i think thursday nite will be beter.... or shall i say more 'water sneaks' kekeke...

last week i was there on thursday, and it was ladies night...

full?? nah... i would say just nice with ladies more than guys a lil...

most important is must sit near dance floor or the elevated dance floor... you can see many ladies.. with 1 drink/no drink sitting without guys...

whether will they be alone the whole nite... haha... dat depends on u all...

for me... if i dont finish my work... cant join u all le...:mad:

KLKOOL
27-10-2005, 01:53 AM
last week i was there on thursday, and it was ladies night...

full?? nah... i would say just nice with ladies more than guys a lil...

most important is must sit near dance floor or the elevated dance floor... you can see many ladies.. with 1 drink/no drink sitting without guys...

whether will they be alone the whole nite... haha... dat depends on u all...

for me... if i dont finish my work... cant join u all le...:mad:

Aiyah, screw work lah, work hard, but must play harder mah. After Loft, got better motivation to work harder :0

HamSupChai
27-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Aiyah, screw work lah, work hard, but must play harder mah. After Loft, got better motivation to work harder :0

lol... dat one of course lo... but this one can get extra money wan lo.

DRYDUST
27-10-2005, 12:22 PM
According to our bros, its tomorrow, so you want to join us?

go ahead bro, me not free at nite till next month....enjoy!:)

TD0620G
28-10-2005, 05:41 AM
so how was the night? bro Dekuip already call me ask for lingwu's sunway contact...kekeke fr pls.

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Phew, what a night. First to bro's TD and Dekuip, wah liau, maximum 747 leh. So firstly, it's confirmed that Thursday is Ladies Night. Overall, I would say that the action was much better than Tuesday Night ;) There are more girls. My freinds and I came in as a group of about 6 guys and 2 girls and, not much later after that, we had about about another 4 girls with us. So a night of getting to know the girls, I had this interest in one of the waitresses, so ask her to join us for a drink. hehehe left with at least hr telephone number so will call her later.

Anyway, I think if the bros wanted to hunt, last night would have been a good night. BTW, no more 750 ml of Dewars, It has been changed to 1 liter, Dewars, at 377 but can admit 6 people.

The night ended at about 3:30, brought the girls for supper, then we all went our seperate ways.

Hehehe, got a hew water snakes there leh.......but already with other guys so got no opportunity to know them. ANyway, It was definitely a good night, but with a splitting hangover this morning...

KL_boy
28-10-2005, 08:49 AM
BroKLKool...went for supper only? Not go for 'supper' ar? Slurp slurp?:D

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 08:53 AM
BroKLKool...went for supper only? Not go for 'supper' ar? Slurp slurp?:D

Bro, at 3:30 am, reach back at 4:30 this morning now wake up ..... I think my brother cannot stand man even if girl give 11/10 BJ and look like Supermodel hehehe.

TD0620G
28-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Phew, what a night. First to bro's TD and Dekuip, wah liau, maximum 747 leh.

sorry la went back to PJ already so a bit lazy to go KL some more so close to the trip.. only 3 days more! So I save all my energy first..hehehh end up I went to test friend's evo engine quite fun also .. 2.2 litre stroker kit & KKK turbine, but no chicks la..only got cops trying to look for duit raya but did not succeed.

Nov if u all going again then will definately follow :) So where the 4 chicks came from? Malaysia or China?

HamSupChai
28-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Bro, at 3:30 am, reach back at 4:30 this morning now wake up ..... I think my brother cannot stand man even if girl give 11/10 BJ and look like Supermodel hehehe.

good good... everything begins from a HP number... Neva take any photos there bro?

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 02:57 PM
sorry la went back to PJ already so a bit lazy to go KL some more so close to the trip.. only 3 days more! So I save all my energy first..hehehh end up I went to test friend's evo engine quite fun also .. 2.2 litre stroker kit & KKK turbine, but no chicks la..only got cops trying to look for duit raya but did not succeed.

Nov if u all going again then will definately follow :) So where the 4 chicks came from? Malaysia or China?

Local gers lah, Wah, go and check Evo engine never call me meh. U know I damn gian cars one. I had dinner with Mongol Princess, that's y i wuz in KL so early. This sunday, she want to bring friend out, u join me ah bro. When 2 mongolian ger talk mongolian :confused: lorr

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 02:58 PM
good good... everything begins from a HP number... Neva take any photos there bro?

Sorry, bro, I am not the photo taking kind ;)

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 06:37 PM
so how was the night? bro Dekuip already call me ask for lingwu's sunway contact...kekeke fr pls.

Ok here is the fr special for u.

I fucked, i paid, i left. kekeke...

I tot wanna call u wanna go anot, but after 1 glass and another again another glass beer mabuk liao... went home ZZZzzzz. Must say soli to bro Lingwu oso, he was willing to fetch us there. Will buy him a teh tarik later.

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Hehehe, got a hew water snakes there leh.......but already with other guys so got no opportunity to know them. ANyway, It was definitely a good night, but with a splitting hangover this morning...

Dont worry bro, if next time we cant tackle a water snake i will bring u a panyak air ger, i can see they face got water anot! kekeke..

TD0620G
29-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Local gers lah, Wah, go and check Evo engine never call me meh. U know I damn gian cars one. I had dinner with Mongol Princess, that's y i wuz in KL so early. This sunday, she want to bring friend out, u join me ah bro. When 2 mongolian ger talk mongolian :confused: lorr

u enjoying urself in loft mah..kekeke sure next time if going again I'll ask u to come la, my friend is trying to build a 11 second 1/4 mile street car. No problem this Sunday as long as got one extra girl :D

TD0620G
29-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Ok here is the fr special for u.

I fucked, i paid, i left. kekeke...

I tot wanna call u wanna go anot, but after 1 glass and another again another glass beer mabuk liao... went home ZZZzzzz. Must say soli to bro Lingwu oso, he was willing to fetch us there. Will buy him a teh tarik later.

next time must follow bro Lingwu if he goes there again, wanna check out the girls quality since everyone say damn good.

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 03:28 PM
next time must follow bro Lingwu if he goes there again, wanna check out the girls quality since everyone say damn good.

Next time lorr, No.3 is honored to go with No.1 for recce

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 03:38 PM
This sunday got show in Genting?? Oh... No1 n No2 fuckers become Genghis Khan No1 and 2. kekeke... somemore wiv they princess. hahaha...

remember fuck only, dont waste ur $ in casino.... monday u still need to concour another country. :cool:

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 03:42 PM
This sunday got show in Genting?? Oh... No1 n No2 fuckers become Genghis Khan No1 and 2. kekeke... somemore wiv they princess. hahaha...

remember fuck only, dont waste ur $ in casino.... monday u still need to concour another country. :cool:

Eh, I no.2 lah, just a date, not always end up fucking like lucky u :D

TD0620G
29-10-2005, 04:33 PM
aiya just date only eh? no fuck eh? Then dont want la..keke just kidding, I don't have to fuck everyday one la

DeKuip
30-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I don't have to fuck everyday one la

Breakings news even on CNN :eek:

KLKOOL
30-10-2005, 11:20 AM
aiya just date only eh? no fuck eh? Then dont want la..keke just kidding, I don't have to fuck everyday one la

Haha, today have to cancel, her friend can't make it because of some problems. I was with her talking until about 3 am this morning. :o but nothing happen lah, just talking.

DeKuip
30-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Haha, today have to cancel, her friend can't make it because of some problems. I was with her talking until about 3 am this morning. :o but nothing happen lah, just talking.

Ya loh... pity me forgot to off phone, 2:30 was it rite? Anyway now i know where is CP liao.

KLKOOL
30-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Ya loh... pity me forgot to off phone, 2:30 was it rite? Anyway now i know where is CP liao.

Ya lorr, sorry ah bro, I was with her from 10am man..... Long story, talk to you about if when we meet up.

DeKuip
05-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Yesterday the story of a mogolian ger continue rite?

Bro KLKOOL, i salute u!! 2 hours after arrival from hatyai went to screw the mogolian again! Wanna challenge bro TD no 1 spot is it? :p kekeke..

KLKOOL
05-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Yesterday the story of a mogolian ger continue rite?

Bro KLKOOL, i salute u!! 2 hours after arrival from hatyai went to screw the mogolian again! Wanna challenge bro TD no 1 spot is it? :p kekeke..

Cannot screw lah, just drink and chit chat only lah. U know me mah, gentleman one, if ger dunj want, I will never force :D

TD0620G
06-11-2005, 03:00 PM
respect, go slow and then when she's hooked go for the 'kill' eh? hehehheh

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 04:21 PM
respect, go slow and then when she's hooked go for the 'kill' eh? hehehheh

Things starting to get complicated. I may bail out before the "kill". Dunno anymore :confused:

DeKuip
07-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Things starting to get complicated. I may bail out before the "kill". Dunno anymore :confused:

'Dai Sei'... dont share share the mogolian ger till somebody deduct ur points liao... kekeke.

powerguy
07-11-2005, 10:34 AM
wah... so loyal still stick to ur mongolian?! change liao la... if not we will less FR leh... try others! hahahaaa

anyway any intro SDP?! local la... not PRC...

KLKOOL
07-11-2005, 12:02 PM
'Dai Sei'... dont share share the mogolian ger till somebody deduct ur points liao... kekeke.

Ehh, u all can go spa and pay one mah. There got all together 4 or 5 mongolian girls already. I already have preview :p while drinking with the 'agent'. Dun remind me about the point deduction, still damn pissed off

powerguy
07-11-2005, 12:54 PM
wah... now mongolian is popular than PRC?

KLkool... i tot just got one mongolian is SDP? now rise to 5?! sure huh?

KLKOOL
07-11-2005, 01:00 PM
wah... now mongolian is popular than PRC?

KLkool... i tot just got one mongolian is SDP? now rise to 5?! sure huh?

Bro, I already have private viewing lor. Definitely got 4, 2 existing, 2 new one starting work today. I believe got 1 more I haven't seen. The Agent told me normally, Mongolian gers behave better and are easier to control. Of course, the one I am seeing is the worst / naughtiest so they quite happy that I entertain her hehehe.

DeKuip
07-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Bro, I already have private viewing lor. Definitely got 4, 2 existing, 2 new one starting work today. I believe got 1 more I haven't seen. The Agent told me normally, Mongolian gers behave better and are easier to control. Of course, the one I am seeing is the worst / naughtiest so they quite happy that I entertain her hehehe.

Ur secret is u feed her 'Hau Poh Fan' and urself take 'Tai Koh' mah, sure u control her lah!... kekeke hahaha..

KLKOOL
08-11-2005, 02:10 AM
wah... so loyal still stick to ur mongolian?! change liao la... if not we will less FR leh... try others! hahahaaa

anyway any intro SDP?! local la... not PRC...

Local gers quality there not bad. My bros tried 2 that day. But they are not samsters so no FR lorr. If you go 2nd or 3rd week selection is quite good. Got at least 3 to 5 Local babes at SDP that I would fuck hehehe