maggots
08-10-2005, 12:20 AM
The ladyboys in the nana plaza are extremely georgous

has anyone tried to bring one out?

1. what is the bar fine
2. what is the typical price you need to pay the gal for ST or LT

Bro jocky14,

1) bar fine = 500-600 bt
2) ST = rental of room in nana plaza = 200 bt, LB charges 800 (if like you) - 1000 bt
3) LT = never try, but think is around 1500-2000 bt

Please take note some expensive hotels charge 500-1000 bt for bring 'guess' back to room. But I know nearby nana hotel does not charge.

Happy bonking! :D

dickrick
08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Bro, one way to avoid the bar fine is to wait until 1a.m. (if you dun mind) then all the LBs gather downstairs and you can pick up from there. Also, try not to take too early price tend to be higher.

jrbecker99
08-10-2005, 01:33 PM

bro wrong thread. should be in international field report (new) - bangkok. if you dont follow the road rules the system will not work. dont mean to offend anyone but stick to what has gone before us for ease of referall.

jrbecker99

dickrick
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
bro wrong thread. should be in international field report (new) - bangkok.
jrbecker99
Good point, but put that way, neither does the Changi info belong here :confused:

Jun|ch|
08-10-2005, 10:56 PM

1. what is the bar fine
2. what is the typical price you need to pay the gal for ST or LT

pm me for contacts,i have some of the really "super chio" ones i know. :D its best to wait after 1am...skip the BF.

naemlo
08-10-2005, 11:00 PM
pm me for contacts,i have some of the really "super chio" ones i know. :D its best to wait after 1am...skip the BF.

Your "super chio" is pretty ger or boy? :D

Jun|ch|
09-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Your "super chio" is pretty ger or boy?

errmm...u say leh?? :rolleyes:

of cos boy lah,but then he now got no dick liao,and look more beautiful than most nana agogo bars girls lehz...so considered boy or girl??hehee...today posted several new ones there...long time never go nana liao... :D

u got any SYTs to intro me bo??very bored in bkk...

naemlo
09-10-2005, 12:47 PM
u got any SYTs to intro me bo??very bored in bkk...

In BKK, I'm can't cheong much, so no syt contact. In other country, I might help. :o

Jun|ch|
12-10-2005, 09:17 PM
In BKK, I'm can't cheong much, so no syt contact. In other country, I might help. :o

i tot ur bros in HQ have lots of SYTs...hahaha... :D

naemlo
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
i tot ur bros in HQ have lots of SYTs...hahaha... :D

They mah not me.... I good boy in BKK. Now still in Silom office what u think?

Jun|ch|
12-10-2005, 10:37 PM
They mah not me.... I good boy in BKK. Now still in Silom office what u think?

good boy huh??still working huh??so u not cheonging i guess??Accompany gf later rite??

naemlo
12-10-2005, 10:48 PM
good boy huh??still working huh??so u not cheonging i guess??Accompany gf later rite??

Maybe later going cheong but dunno where, will contact u if possible. :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
12-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe later going cheong but dunno where, will contact u if possible. :rolleyes:

today cannot liao since i never go downtown hehee...tomorrow okies mai?

sabai sabai
17-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Any cool clubs in NaNa or Patpong you bro's know off! Please throw some names and location. Going up next week. Need some LB action!!!!

Jun|ch|
20-10-2005, 04:22 AM
Any cool clubs in NaNa or Patpong you bro's know off! Please throw some names and location. Going up next week. Need some LB action!!!!

Obsession in Nana Plaza is closed for renovation,the girls are shifted to Cascade at Level 3 of Nana plaza.Can try Temptations as well.Post a FR when u are back...:)

maggots
20-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Bros going there can look for one called May, sweet gf type, pre ops. but well proportion boobs. :p

UncleMutton
05-11-2005, 01:59 AM
if you like ladyboys and want to get the best deal, here's my suggestion:

(1) stay in a nearby hotel like Nana Hotel (but kinda old and dirty) or majestic suite (more expensive but worth it...) these hotels are like 5 mins walk from Nana Plaza only
(2) go to the go-go bars around 11:30pm (BKK time), don't go too early. As it gets closer to closing time (1am), the "gals" get more desperate, especially if they haven't "closed any sales" yet.
(3) when the "gals" get more desperate, you have more bargaining power. If u want to be nice, pay for the bar fine, 500 baht (or 600, depending which bar). you will impress her that way...
(4) for short time, good price is 1000baht, Long time, try 2000baht.
(5) after 1am, when all the bars closed, just hang outside the main road. it will be like a meat market, everything's going cheap. take your pick :P

maggots
05-11-2005, 05:32 PM
if you like ladyboys and want to get the best deal, here's my suggestion:

(1) stay in a nearby hotel like Nana Hotel (but kinda old and dirty) or majestic suite (more expensive but worth it...) these hotels are like 5 mins walk from Nana Plaza only
(2) go to the go-go bars around 11:30pm (BKK time), don't go too early. As it gets closer to closing time (1am), the "gals" get more desperate, especially if they haven't "closed any sales" yet.
(3) when the "gals" get more desperate, you have more bargaining power. If u want to be nice, pay for the bar fine, 500 baht (or 600, depending which bar). you will impress her that way...
(4) for short time, good price is 1000baht, Long time, try 2000baht.
(5) after 1am, when all the bars closed, just hang outside the main road. it will be like a meat market, everything's going cheap. take your pick :P

This bro is another 'lau chio' of nana...! Very good info! Up your point leow...!:D

UncleMutton
05-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks Bro, not just Nana la.

I also cheong places like poseidon, Nataree, Eden etc.

Aiya... so long as got hole, I'll cum. But gotta draw the line, i'm straight :P

maggots
06-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks Bro, not just Nana la.

I also cheong places like poseidon, Nataree, Eden etc.

Aiya... so long as got hole, I'll cum. But gotta draw the line, i'm straight :P

Bro, didn't know there are other good places... can you provide some info abt the above mentioned..? Location especially. :D

UncleMutton
06-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Brudder, up my points la.

there are many ways to explore BKK. got dirty way, got cheap way, got upmarket way.

for first time visitors, going to patpong is a no brainer. (take BTS to silom, then walk around)
ya... it's a tourist trap, things there more expensive and lots of bar bouncer to force u to pay the bill, but it's a good place to get familiarise with the sleaze of our city of sex :P
To be on the safer side, go to places like Kings' Castle etc, the ground floors one where u can exit easier. you go to those 2nd floor, basement type, sure kenna locked to pay an exaggerated bill.

Next, Nana (which this thread is about) is for those who knows BKK better. Tourists go Patpong, expatriates go Nana. you get the drift?
nearest BTS, NANA station, only 5 mins walk away.

for Cheongsters preferring massage and fishtank viewing, take the BTS/MRT to Hwa Kwang
walk around. down there got a cluster of massage places, walk in, see fish tank, ask price, choose gal, fuck and go :P
Poseidon is most famous, but for good value, go Nataree or Emannuelle or Hi-class. got lots of new ones popping up.

if you cheong BKK so often can speak thai liao, go clubbing la. know some locals and gals will come offer themselves. but take time la.

dickrick
07-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Just for info, Obsessions (on the ground floor of NEP) re-opened again on the 1st of Nov as pre-op bar, as it was before.

Jun|ch|
10-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Just for info, Obsessions (on the ground floor of NEP) re-opened again on the 1st of Nov as pre-op bar, as it was before.

so how did u get the info from? :p

dickrick
10-11-2005, 09:50 PM
so how did u get the info from? :p
Got it from http://www.lb-69.com/forum . A few guys posted and confirmed.
The site used to be known as ladyboyhunter.com

Jun|ch|
10-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Got it from http://www.lb-69.com/forum . A few guys posted and confirmed.
The site used to be known as ladyboyhunter.com

Oic,tot u know some of the LBs from there...:)