PDA

View Full Version : PRC Joey

gigolosingapore
06-10-2005, 03:59 AM
Tried this girl Joey from Bro Iceman7 recommendation and thanks again for sharing this PRC FL. She said just arrive 1 week here only.

Oct 4, I was feeling horny after work and decide to try this girl. Called her and she's available. Immediately reached the place by taxi at ard 700pm.

Inside the room, we tcss a bit and begin to touch each other and there. I like her breast 34b size/shape and the suckable nipple, all natural. She slowly begin to unbutton my shirt and then later following unzip my pants and takin out my didi, unlike some others who ask me to undress myself.

Bath together and she helped washing my didi and body like my GF. While I was behind her she keeps using her buttock to play with my didi, and that make me more horny.

Action begin on the bed. Squeeze and attack her breast and suck her nice nig nipple head, very suckable. Can see she face damm horny and like he nipple to be suck, slowly finger her and within awhile she natural very very wet liao. Next she put on the CD and BJ for me.

Cannot tahan liao and proceed with FJ. Tried her in few positions, quite accomendating. I pump her missionary first, then changed to shoulder on legs, follow by doggie, See both ourself in the action in the mirror is simply amazing, like live telecast AV shows. Next asked her to doggy by the makeup desk. Again, the mirror make us more high, horny and hardworking. Also tried fuck her in standing position too. Damn, I like the mirror in the room.

Then reverted back to shoulder on legs and halfway through another guy call, said downstair liao and ask if she free. While I was still fucking her, she said helping her gf to do something, imagine on the phone with a another guy but fucking another man. I got excite and keep on thrusting deeper and she nearly moan over the phone. Feeling like fucking someone gf or wife, while she is talking with their bf/hubby. Anyway she soon finish the phone and I keep on thrusting her more deeply unti we both reached climax orgasm and I cum in her with condem. Enjoyable sex.

Bath again and before I left, she said can recommend to another gf call Xiao Yu. Maybe nextime will try her gf too..or best 3some with them. provide my my vitamin M $$$ are strong.

FR Rating:

Look - 7/10
Attitude - quite accomendating and friendly
Boobs - quite handful and firm, 32B I think and all natural shape and big sensitive suckable nipple.
Body - Weight ard 45kg and height ar 165cm
Pussy - quite tight and non-smelly and naturally wet
BJ - 7/10 Quite skillful
FJ - 8/10 Accommodating and action pack
Damage - $130
RTF - Will try her again before she leave the country in 1 month time

P/S: Please ask BRO ICEMAN7 for Joey contact and NOT from me for his recommendation.

Thanks BRO ICEMAN7 again for your sharing of this gem.

Shiokday
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
she looks slim and nice since the last time in SG... :D

IceMan7
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi gigolosingapore,
Thanks for sharing the FR.

IceMan7
06-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Her previous FR provided by ang076

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send SMS to both of them, only Joey response fast and strike a deal with her.. then Jolin response later... but I guess I better stick to one FL..

On Sat ( 4/6/2005).. Went to hotel, and knocked the door, the door opened, and Joey greeted me.. She bore some resemblance to former local actress who is now insurance agent, Chen Mingli , especially the way she smile

My cock got hardened,,, when I stripped , she came to me and fondle my cock... she remarked '' wohhhh, hao da ho.." that arouse me further.. She then undress and dance a bit as she stripped and stare at me with CFM look.

Then she led me to shower and bath me....... and chat with me a bit..

After that , she dimmed lights and she led me to bed and perform short catbath.. and then she took out condom from the box which I bought. and capped it on my cock.. and perform BJ.... ( very short compared to other HC and GL WLs).

Then she sat on me, inserting cock into her vagina.. and start to rock me.. which turn harder and harder that bed is bounding..

Until she ask me to be on top of her.. I declined , told her my body is not good for performing " enforcing male superiority on female".. Then she rock harder and harder , I watch her face... hmmm ... I felt that I was raped by Chen Mingli..

Then I told her to use hand instead as I dont want condom to leak..

She remove condom and perform HJ.. she shook my cock gentlely and I cummed few minutes later.. she clean my cum and took me to bath and then we dress up and I paid her ...

FR on Joey :

Look : 7.4/10 ( nice hairstyle , and look and smile like Chen Mingli).

Body: 7/10 ( nice body and nice height.. 34B breasts and dark brown nipples. and hairy pussy.)

BJ: 6/10 ( just a short BJ only.)

FJ: 6.9/10 ( so hardworking in FJ ,,, that the bed rock as she bonk me harder and harder.... )

HJ: 6.6/10 ( shook my cock in a gentle way.. I dont feel pain in my cock as she handle my cock in a tender way.)

RTF : maybe, ( her service is quite good.)

Damage: $130 ( inclusive of room ) and $5 tip for her service

IceMan7
10-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Hi gigolosingapore,
Joey is looking for you...please give her a call. :D

tonylim88
10-10-2005, 09:07 PM
that is really a good FR!

tony

IceMan7
10-10-2005, 09:15 PM
that is really a good FR!
tony
Hi Tony,
Check yr PM, 5 hot ladies contact waiting for you... :D

dreamersmsg
11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
thanks Bro Iceman7 for the recommendation and for sharing this PRC FL.
i was intended to spend time with ice but however din get any response from her, so i sms joey instead..

got a reply from her, fixed the time n met her in her room...She told me that arrived in sg for 8 days only.(met her on 09/10).

we tcss and at the same time removed our clothings...its was a very hot afternoon....

then we had a bath together,i helped her to wash her body, she helped washing body like a couple hving fun in the bath tub. As I washing her boobs from her back..she used her buttock to rub n grap my bro, that make my bro hard...

when we were on the bed after drying ourselves... she sucked n lick my nipples n i squeezed her breasts and tickled her nipples..then reached out for her pussy..found out it slippery there...then she put the CD on and BJ for me.it was a short bj...then she wanted me to service her..

so we changed postion..i licked n her breasts..soft bit on her nipples..she moan softly....then i moved south...n furthur south till i reached the honey cave...i gave her a paint job..till she felt so tensed that she my hands n then played with her breasts...till a point that she moaned n said "i want..i want"...

then I pumped her missionary, i moved a few time n stopped so to tease her...but she automatically moved to take in my didi...then i gave her a few thrusts n stopped n fast thrusts n stopped....then she said "move move..dont stop.."..she even grapped my waist..pulled me in n pushed me out...

then i was tired.asked her to change postion...she was on top of me riding...she rode n moved her body so well..then we were enjoyed it so much that we cummed together....

after bath and cloths on, someone knocked the door n she said it was her gf...her gf came in n we chatted for a while...joey said next time i called her she will let her gf to hv fun with me....hmmm...so i replied that i will call her soon;)

FR Rating:

Look - 7.5/10
Attitude - quite accomendating and friendly
Boobs - quite handful and firm, 32B I think and all natural shape and big sensitive suckable nipple.
Body - Weight ard 45kg and height ar 165cm
Pussy - quite tight and non-smelly and naturally wet
BJ - 6.5/10 Quite skillful
FJ - 8/10 Accommodating and action pack
Damage - $130
RTF - yes..will try to get them 2..

BRO ICEMAN7,thanks...any more of this gem?

ash_lim
11-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Wow...look like joey is worth trying out.

Cheers! :D
ash_lim

gigolosingapore
12-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Date: 10/10

Thanks again for Iceman7 recommendation of another syt gem!

Didi feeling horny again after work and wanted to make love again.

Wanna try Joey again but remember this syt prc amanda that iceman7 recommended earlier, esp the unforgetable photo with her sucking balls/cocks. So called her instead and immdeiately reached the place.

She open the door and I was attracted by her beautiful sweet looking face, a syt gem indeed. The room was quite messy..with lot of things. She said another room mate of her staying with her. TCSS for a while and she undressed me. She then accompany me to bath together. She was was attentive and like masterbating for my when washing my cock and my didi markita bua tahan liao.

We were drying up with towel and when someone called her. While she was talking to the other party, I was hugging and squeezing her breast and from behind.

I was then laid to bed and while she handjob me and lick/suck my nipple and soon we were kissing/frenching. Then she begin lick/suck my balls and then lick my cock while I light finger her. She was looking at me while doing all this just like in the photo I saw earlier on. Then she put on condom for me and slowly blow job for me. Wah cannot take it anymore. Ask her to mount me and she really good riding me like horse while I squeeze her breast tightly. We then change to both sitting position fucking and still kissing/frenching and later I switch to standing while she hang tightly onto me in the air, lucky she light so can hold her weight for quite sometime and also the mirror view of the action makes me more exciting. Next later doggy fuck her her, follow by legs on shoulder and finally in missionary when both of us reached orgasm and moaning together.

Later we bath again and I left.

Bro Iceman7, on my way to room and when leaving, saw a beautiful tall sexy lady with curly hair at the lobby sitting, think must be her room mate as she later when into amanda's room after I left. I wanna try her room mate, can provide me the name and contact too?

FR:

Name: amanda
Looks: 8.5/10 beautiful and sweet loooking
Body: 7.5/10 well proportional from head to toe
Bust: 7/10 A cub but certainly not flat
Pussy: Very tight and very wet. Action with lot of pussy muscle too
Frenching: Yes. Very GF feeling.
BJ: 8.5/10 Good foreplay lick/suck balls and lick/suck cock powerful even with condom, and the best of all looking at you when doing all this.
FJ: 9/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested. Real facial expression/moaning
Damage: $130
RTF: Yes. Esp if you are into SYT

P/S: please do not pm me for contact. PM bro iceman7 for contact instead.

gigolosingapore
12-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Hi Bro iceman7,

Joey really looking for me, or you make it up one? Her moaning facial expression make me kinda horny now too:D

Also Amanda room mate is quite chio leh..who is she? Can pm me her contact?

IceMan7
12-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro iceman7,

Joey really looking for me, or you make it up one? Her moaning facial expression make me kinda horny now too

Also Amanda room mate is quite chio leh..who is she? Can pm me her contact?
Yes, Joey looking for you, she needs you...(I will not tell her you ON Amanda)... :D

Who is the gal with Amanda? I will check it out...

dreamersmsg
12-10-2005, 11:09 PM
wow..bro gigolosingapore.. so envy of u..joey looking for u...but not me:( so sad...

happy bonking ;)

IceMan7
15-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Hi dreamersmsg,
Thanks for sharing the FR, added 2 points to you,
help turn yr Rep Power to 1.
Should have done it few days back (when my Rep Power was 7)
now only 2... :(

dreamersmsg
16-10-2005, 01:08 AM
hi bro iceman,

thanks for up my point...

n also thanks for intro joey to me...

hope to get more gems from u

thanks a millions..happy bonking;)

IceMan7
17-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Hi joeyap76,
Check yr PM for Joey's contact.

ang076
17-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Joey did sent SMS to me last Sat..telling me to came and see her gf..

I replied back to her, " sorry , I not free today."

Actually, I am short of cash as I have to help my family pay for one time refurbishment of our home..

Thus, no FRs from me until next month or so..

SaintArc
17-10-2005, 08:53 PM
is it the service is short time or 90mins

IceMan7
20-10-2005, 08:03 PM
is it the service is short time or 90mins
For her, no time limit. It is till yr rod is done...so MUST control...:D

yzyz
24-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Like to thanks bro iceman7 for this recommendation..

she moved from her current hotel to H********** hotel for a day due to some exibitions gg on, the room was pretty small..

anyway veri slim and nice gal to chat..FR as follows

Face: 6.5
Body:7.5
Boobs:b Cup i think
BJ:6 - short one
FJ:7 accomadating..

cheers

IceMan7
27-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Hi yzyz,
Thanks for sharing the FR...:D

qinaide
28-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Thank you, Bro Iceman for the pm. I made an
appointment with PRC Joey in the afternoon on 25 Oct.

Upon reaching her hotel, call Joey for the room
number. When reached room, Joey opened the door and
greeted me. First impression, Joey is tall and pretty.
She has very beautiful face features and looked beautiful in her black dress.She was attractive so I immediately hug and moved my hand
all over her body. I become very excited with
didi hardened to near explosion. But I decided to control and took
a shower first. After shower, she had already stripped so I quickly
drag her to bed. Actions started
with her catbathing, followed with bj before
proceeding with fj. Started with her riding me and then did her in
missionary and doggie. Overall, she is one of the good looking
gem whom I have bonked in the FL scene. Brief Rating:

Name : Joey
Height : abt 1.65m
Face : 8/10
Body : 7.5/10 (slim body)
bj : 8/10
fj : 8/10
Damage : $130
RTF : sure

HoKar
28-10-2005, 09:35 PM
This is my very first virgin FR post here in SBF. Hope Brudders here 多多包涵。

Feeling horny and being let go aeroplane by the Singapore Candy a.k.a. ONS gal, I decided to give a call to one of the PRC gal to help me to ‘let go the frustration’.

Took out the list of contacts, I tried a few of them, none answered my phone, either engaged tone, not in use, or never picked up.

I cursed and swear that this indeed is a real bad day for me.

I finally reach to Joey’s contact, called her, and she picked up call. I asked her if she is available, and she told me yes. I told her that I will be there in 30 minutes time.

Making sure that I got the address right, I went to the destination, on the way, she called me and told me that her roommate is occupying the room at the moment, need to take about 30 minutes. I told her that it is ok, that I can wait, no need to rush her friend. (well, already waited for so long for a fxxx, wat the fxxx just to wait for another 30 minutes, right?)

Finally, she called me and told me that now her room is available, I follow her instruction, went to the room, knocked on the door, and she opened the door….

I took a good look at her while she invited me in her room….hmmmm….not a bad looker (certainly cannot be classified as ‘drop dead gorgeous’ in my standard)…I entered the room, saw some lighters, and asked her if I can take a puff first…she was very friendly, and joined me for a puff, we TCSS for a while.

She proceed to undress, dim down the light, led me to take a shower….nothing to shout about the shower, SOP.

Once done, she led me to the bed, let me lie down on bed, and she just lie beside me, and started to rub on my small brother.

Instantly, my small brother woke up, and I started to play with her (.)-(.) too…

I proceed to finger her little sister, and after less than 1 minute, she started to moan, and I could feel that her little sister started to get wet….

We had our foreplay for a couple of minutes, and she started to blow me…she asked me if I want BJ or BBBJ, and I told her anything…she almost cap my di di, but I then told her that I prefer to have BBBJ, she started to mouth and swallow my di di…wow! Wet and warm, shiok!

After a while, she started to put on the raincoat for my di di, and I started to pump her….slowly, shallow first, then slow but deep, then hard, then rub, then rotate my di di inside her…she moaned and told me that she really enjoyed, and that I am good…of course, being a man, I love to hear such compliment, and kept on pumping hard on her for another 10 minutes before the full load of ‘frustrations’ went off….

We took a shower separately, had a smoke, TCSS again.

She told me that she’s working in a KTV (to protect her, just named it as KTV), and her room mate is also a FL, and asked me if I want to take a look at her room mate….I told that I am interested, she got a phone call from someone else, while coincidently, her room mate came in…I took a good look…and…not a bad looker too, not as tall as she is…and the (.)-(.) are not as big (I think A to B-cup)….

Overall experience is good, and this session made my day!

sner9gy
28-10-2005, 10:16 PM
bros, can you PM me or email [email protected] with her contact
Thanks

HoKar
28-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Think it will be better for u to get from brudder iceman7... :)

IceMan7
29-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi qinaide,
Thanks for sharing the FR...add u 2 points.

sner9gy
30-10-2005, 12:03 PM
bros, can you PM or email [email protected] with Joey contact

IceMan7
30-10-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi HoKar,

IceMan7
01-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi joeyap76,
Check yr PM for Joey's contact.

ragnarclaw
01-11-2005, 01:25 PM
wah you guys are good,share FR everytime.Too bad i'm in aussie,cant join in the fun...
Happy Bonking Mate..:D

HoKar
01-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi HoKar,

No worries bro...Have u tried her room mate liaoz?

ralfhero
01-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Bro IceMan7, until when will she be aound till? Should upload pic of her :D

With so many gd fr, can pls pm her contact to me too?

IceMan7
02-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Bro IceMan7, until when will she be aound till? Should upload pic of her :D

With so many gd fr, can pls pm her contact to me too?
Think she will be here for another 3 weeks...

IceMan7
06-11-2005, 12:13 PM
FR On Joey - provided by JG - by email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the contact & pics.
Met her yesterday. She is good.

Will not report too much details, the part I like most during the session is ...After giving her a good lick in 69. Decided it was time for her to get back to work. She slipped on the rubber and then climbed on top. Very nice and tried various positions including standing up. Back to bed for a bit of doggy and then turned her over to finish with me on top. Hit a high and decided it was the right moment for a great release.

Best was still to come - having cum and started to relax, her muscles started clinching even tighter - and tighter.
Boy that was good. If she kept that up she might have set off the trigger again.

Score
Looks 7/10. Great body if you like em slim and in proportion.

HJ. 8/10 skillful.

BBBJ. 6/10 Good with a lot of attention, much nibbling and licking. A bit of deep throat and good suction.

69. 7/10 Like having attention paid to her but tends to forget servicing you if you please her too much.

FJ 8/10 Flexible and plenty of positions. Lovely tight finale!

Overall 7.5. Good session, show initiative and run the show. If on the other hand you want to take the lead she is willing to try anything. The moaning comes on very easily but she is not a screamer or wriggler.
Good workout.

GoldenEgg
07-11-2005, 06:23 PM
hi
can i haf contacts n pics of joey n amanda or their frens as well?
THANX!

IceMan7
08-11-2005, 07:30 PM
hi
can i haf contacts n pics of joey n amanda or their frens as well?
THANX!

Check yr PM...:D

Btw...Amanda went back last week.

homme1979
11-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Check yr PM

Btw...Amanda went back last week.

Dear bros,

Just wanted to affirm bro iceman who gave me this solid recommendation. Met Joey two nights ago. Just finished some work deadline wed so feeling quite shiok... and horny too lah. So tried calling bro e777 for Jovie, hot tomyam babe, but she not available... too bloody hot already lah! anyway, tried Joey, Bro Iceman's recommendation... gave her a call... only saw the happening pics, wah, can nose bleed sia. bloody huge knockers on a small frame. Arranged to meet at Chinatown 81 cos near office, but that day like everyone horny so no room got to wait. Never mind, I very patient and wait, cos anyway Joey will take a while to get there.

When finally got room, just nice Joey arrived. When she came in, at first I was a little disappointed with her looks (pics dun show face one!), but her nab shot body damn solid lah!!! Actually she looks quite alright, but because smoking late night all so not quite SYT lah. She wearing singlet low-cut, cleavage all over the place man... (salivating)... can't wait to give her 1 x jialat jialat!! We proceeded to take turns to shower (disappointed also... hiyah). Looking at her body, quite turn on already, when she walked past me into the bathroom her body brushed my steaming cock, lagi horny siah... So patiently wait for her to come out and join me in bed. When we both in bed cuddling, i took opportunity to test her boobs... cos usually when so fucking big means silicone lah, but to my surprise this one no leh!!! Her bloody big boobs are real bros!

I in the mood to pleasure so I proceeded to give her a cat bath (Homme Style) :cool: Licked all over her body... but of course stopping at her shaven pussy. I must have given her a tongue job for fucking half an hour man, but she did not come... she said that just as she was about to come I changed my position/rhythm... :confused: Sigh... lips all feel like swollen already damn tired, but I press on and suggest 69. She obliged and climbed all over me. She stuffed her hot and wet pussy onto my face and I just gave it my all... she was shivering and whimpering and could not concentrate on my shaft. Despite my best efforts, I don't think she came... Sigh... What the fuck, I gonna punish her with my cock man! First tried the standard missionary, then proceeded to leg over the shoulders for deeper penetration, then she turned sideways for the scissors man. Quite solid man. Then turned fully to do the doggie but I think painful for her, so switched back to missionary. All this while I pumped away at her juicy cunt... can feel her dripping her cunt juice... then finally asked her to close her legs together (for tighter feeling) so that I can come. After a few more thrusts I felt a release I had not experienced for some time.

Face: 7
Body: 8.5
Boobs: she say 32B, but I think she's a c-cupper for sure!
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
RTF: Dunno yet. Had dinner with her afterwards, think she's quite cool and maybe can be frens...
Damage: 130 + room charge I think 30?

Merl
12-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Bro Iceman, thanks for recommending Joey. she's really a nice and friendly babe. Here it goes :-

Was feeling horny after my dinner with a group of frens last nite. Thus decided to call Bro Aikon for Yan Yan who has a devilish figure but was told she abt to leave SG liao thus not working. Then I remember my bonking list has Joey name on it and I vaguely remember her big and sexy boobs. Quickly find her number and try my luck by msging her. She replied promptly and arranged to pick her up from her fren's place coz her previous hotel was fully booked. When she's got into my car, her figure really caught my eyes. Slim, tall, with long curvy hair and sharp features. A very attractive lady, one tat you will turn your head to look at her if she walks along Orchard Rd. She has a sweet voice to complement her already solid bods. Thruout the journey to the hotel, was able to chit-chat with her like an old friend.

Upon reaching the hotel, she went to take a bath first. Thought can shower with her but upon seeing the size of the bathroom gave up the idea. If really insist in showering with her, I might end up becoming a spiderman liao...hahaha! Anyway, seeing her bods really made me drool. Tat ample boobs of her is damn delicious.

After my shower and taking off my persian outfit, I joined her on the bed. Started with some light petting and slowly it becomes more aggressive. Was busying frenching her while caressing her boobs - soft with big nips and definitely real. Afterwhich, my fingers venture southwards to her forbidden cave. The small garden before the cave was well-taken care with well-trimmed bushes. Without 2nd thought my fingers explore the dark and warm cave. First impression though, the cave was rather dry and rough. Thus I walk out of the cave and roam outside the cave. At tis instance, i saw a magical lamp stucked in the openings of on the ceiling of the cave. Viola! Will I be granted 3 wishes if I let the Genie out of it? I started to rub on the magical lamp with my fingers, slow and steady. However, all I get was a weird sound. Being a patient chap, I continue to rub on it gently and tis time round I can hear it very clearly... someone was moaning softly. Dun tell me the Genie will only grant me 3 wishes unless I serve her diligently. I used my nimble fingers to clean and fondle with the magical lamp. The moaning became louder and louder with the breathing getting faster and faster too. After a while, the cave became rather humid and warmth too. The Genie finally came out of her magical lamp and gave me a rather tight hug with passionate kisses as well. She told me, she CAME and now she's out here to grant me 3 wishes.

Being a horny chap and seeing tis chio Genie infront of me, I told her my 3 wishes as follows :- My 1st wish is for her to perform a sensual catbath on me. My 2nd wish is to eat her pussy while she perform a nice and sensational BBBJ on me. And my last wish to make wild love with her in missionary, doggie and ends with cowgirl. She smile seductively at me and nodded her head. Thus i happily laid on the bed waiting for tis chio Genie to perform her magic on me. She started by frenching me with some tongue actions and move slowly and attacked my nipples. At the same time, she used her fingers to tickle my little pony. The feeling was really good and within a short while my little pony grew up into a wild horse. Upon seeing that, she quickly gave my horse a good rub with her fingers before I see my horse disappear into her mouth. She deep-throat my horse in rhythm, slowly and gently. I quickly asked the Genie to position herself in 69 position for me to eat her. Licking this Genie was damn shiok man! She gets wet easily and the magical lotion was readily available at her pussy. She started to moan when my wet lips touches her clit. Both of us was basically enjoying ourselves pretty much. Feeling tat my horse is getting too wild and thus motion the Genie to lie down on the bed. She put a mask on my horse and then lie down obediently. I grab my horse I entered her in slow and gentle motion. She closes her eyes and let out another soft moan. Started slowly before I escalate into a rapid pace. By now, she was damn wet and horny and she grab me tightly while I bonked her hard. Then we switch to doggie and it was even better. The tight grip of her muscle on my horse made the feeling more enjoyable and exciting. The “piak piak” sound was so making me so wild and hot and knowing the endurance level of my horse, I asked the Genie to ride my horse now. She mount my horse with grace and the warm and moist feeling of my horse entering her was making me cry with esctasy. She started in rythmatic motion then follow by some grinding action. Being shy, she tried to use her hand to cover my eyes but I just pushed her fingers aside gently and enjoy the view of her facial expression – seductive and horny. Within few minutes, my horse just unloaded inside her. Seeing my horse became numb, she laid on my chest and whisper sweet little things into my ears. I kiss the Genie and thanks her for fulfilling my wishes.

It was an enjoyable session with Joey. We took separate bath before leaving the hotel and then I sent her back home.

Ratings wise, think quite comparable with wat other Bros had given. But do be gentle with her, though she's not really a SYT but her personality and bods really melts my heart. Oh I think tis is called "kum cheng" is it ... ahahahaa!

RTF : 80%, Definitely
Damage : $130 + $30 (hotel)

Hope you enjoy the FR. Cheers!

kingbaccarat
12-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Tried this recommendation from bro Iceman7 also, it was a good one except for the age . her body and her service was also good.

Thanks to bro Iceman7 for recomendation

IceMan7
13-11-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi homme1979,

xp10sive
26-11-2005, 05:11 PM
FR for JoEy from me...

Called her a couple of days back... She was free so agreed to meet at Hotel 81.

While waiting for her, I was watching HBO... Suddenly, *knock knock knock*... :confused: Got door bell don't use?? Haha... When I opened the door, I saw her face and was kinda of disappointed...:( Not a onlooker...

Anyway, little brother itchy so proceed...

She is not bad and rather playful... Gave me a BJ and finish her off missionary...

FR on Joey :

Look : 5.5/10 (Not my type)

Body: 7/10 (Nice perky "grapes")

BJ: 7/10 ( just a short BJ only. Cannot tahan)

FJ: 7/10

RTF : No (Not my cuppa of teh)

Damage: $130 ( exclusive of room )

IceMan7
27-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi xp10sive,
Thanks for sharing the FR...

IceMan7
16-03-2006, 07:44 PM
She is Back !

piranha
12-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks to bro iceman7 for the contact.

A short FR.

Was looking for a place to shelter from the heavy thunderstorm when I remembered the number for Joey. Called her and confirm she was free. Quickly went to her place and before the heaven pours.

When arrived, she quickly shooed her room mate away.

Chatted for a while before she decide to strip and asked me to bathe together. Bathing was pretty SOP. She will rub her lithe body and breast on mine during the bath.

Dried ourselves and jump into bed. She gave me a catbath before attacking my lil bro. Suction was good though not too strong. Return her the favour and she was moaning away. As the sky was pouring with rain, she was also flooded.
Mounted her and started to pound her missionary style. Brought her legs high on my shoulder and also folded on my chest before my dam broke.

Looks : 7/10 (has a nice dimple. Will grow on you if she smiles more)
Body: 7/10 very slim. Boobs a handful.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF : Yes. But gotta to try others first.