PDA

View Full Version : Fucking horny pinoy U graduate

NATO
27-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Receive a call early in the morning from Janice.Wondering wtf it is cos so early but attracted to her voice.Say she was recommended by 1 of the minah fl.Had a tcss with her for abt 10mins and decided to proceed to book her.Arrange to meet at 1pm at chinatown 81.

On the way there,sms her whether she want any food cos me not taken lunch yet.Agreed on mac so went to tapao.On my way out,receive call from her that she aready there.Very punctual,i tot to myself.Met her and pass her the mac while i went to book the room.Sms her the room nos and ding dong the bell sounded.

She came in and we started chatting while having our mac.Found out that she is a graduate but here on private student pass.Ask her y she doing this and she reply for expenses and cos she like sex alot.we continue eating while tcss.she can really carry a conversation but wat to expect.Graduate rite.

Here cum the interesting part.Ask her to show me her best moves in servicing.She started by inserting a cd disc into the player and music blare from the tv.Next she went to the toilet to wash up while me was lying down on the bed fully clothed waiting with expectation on wat she gonna do?Knn,she came out fully clothed tho can hear water running sound wen she was in there.Wtf,i tot to myself but never mind,see wat she is up to?

She climb onto the bed and stand straddle across my body and started swaying to the music.Not bad as i slowly enjoy her dance.Next minute,she drop her jeans as she slowly wriggle off the jeans while trying to balance herself while swaying.Hehe,something different from all those fl style leh.Off came the jeans and can se her with a black lacy g string.Started to dance and came nearer towards my face.Started to caress her butt and touching her pussy too.Came down on me and started rubbing her pussy onto me and at the same time pulling off her tops.My oh my,lap dancing seh.Me started to rub her pussy and call feel her aready wet.She den proceeded to lick my neck while rubbing her pussy aganist my crotch.started to play her boobs and she was aready moaning abit.Wat a horny gal.she den started nibbling my nipple as she pull off my top.Really buay tahan tis kinda service leh.Next she proceeded down south and took off my bermuda leaving me with my boxer on.Circling her tongue ard my thigh and proceede to use her mouth to slowly pull off my boxer.Off came my boxer and tada,i was in my birthday suit aready.she started to suck my balls and den lick my didi as she slowly engorge my didi into her mouth.As she was sucking she was looking up at me with tat kinda bitchy looks.Me at tis time was really savouring the pleasure that her bbbj was bring to me.Shfted my position as i went to finger her.Fucking wet she was and the more i finger her ,the more faster she started sucking me.She was moaning as she shifted her stance to 69.me went to attack her pussy with gusto and she was aready moaning like nobody biz.Tis gal really like her pussy lick.Next i raise my butt up to her face while i lick and finger her.She started to suck my balls again and surprise surprise she started AR on me.MY oh my,tis gal really enjoy her sex.Treat her the rite way and can really enjoy the lovemaking with her..Me tis time buay tahan with her AR and bbbj so me went missionary on her pussy,not fj hor but licking her pussy again.All tis foreplay has aready taken abt half an hour and there was no rush on her part watsoever.

As i was bz attacking her pussy,can feel her wriggling around.Know she buay tahan aready cos was fucking wet.She was mumbling incoherently aready with ecstacy.She started to cap me with her mouth.Wow damn song.Sat up while i still continue to finger fuck her and she was practically at that time begging me to fuck her.She was trying to get my dick into her pussy,haha,just like she raping me.Told her dun want to fuck just to tease her but she say she buay tahan aready and need my dick in her.As i was sitting up with her together,quite difficult to fuck so she push me down and the bed and started riding cowgal on me..Vigorous riding by her as can see her nearing orgasm.Told her i dun want but she was moaning and riding the ride of her life.Me buay loon told her to slow down but she cant do that as she was so near to nirvana.Told her i am cumming and she say she also and was riding me like no tomolo.Buay tahan and unloaded at the same time as her and she was moaning her head off with her orgasm and ask me to hold her tight as she savor the last of her orgasm.

Both of us den lie in each other arms for abt 5mins savoring the wonderful lovemaking session we just had.Ask her how was it and she smile seductively at me.Long time never encounter such good lovemaking aready tho i tried so many fl.Ask her want to continue to do fl and she say yes but she is worried.Told her no problem,i will arrange for her and i have arrange for her friend.

Name> Janice
Age>23yrs old
Looks> initial 5.5 but as u c her longer can be 6.5
Ht> 1.5m
Wt> 45kgs
Boobs> 36b
Bbbj> 7/10
Fj>9/10 more like lovemaking rather than just a bonk
Attitude>9/10
Position> can lah but i never try cos too song aready
Anal> No no :eek:
Damage> 1shot $100,2shots $150,rm excluded.Overnite $250(advance notice needed)
Overnite> 12am to 8am unlimited shots.
There is no pic available.
Eligibility> All r welcome

Interested please pm me with ur contact nos and i will arrange for u.Please do not ask for her contact nos.It will not be entertain

omycock
27-09-2005, 03:39 PM
wow sounds good bro! i always like the name janice.
sounds so gal next dr!

Heritage
27-09-2005, 03:53 PM
wow bro..your FR really steam and my didi cannot tahan liao....up for you...

NATO
27-09-2005, 03:56 PM
wow bro..your FR really steam and my didi cannot tahan liao....up for you...
wat really happen i just post lor.Pls dun need to up me.

As a further reminder to all,pls dun ask for pics or contact nos.Y never learn 1,haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

idunnoe
27-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Wow Bro,

Really happening FR. will she do the lap dance again??

can i have her contacts bro?

NATO
27-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Wow Bro,

Lap dance will be done for all.Told her aready,so those of u booking her,please get a room with vcd or dvd player.if u have ur own dance cd can bring along too ;) .

For ur second question,aready put in bold for u all to read.

Stalkerme
Wow Bro,

Bro, pls read wat Bro NATO indicate b4 u post. Haizzz

shchen
Bro NATO,

You are the king of Mina.

Steaming man, but too bad budget is tight.

Well done!! :)

NATO
27-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Bro NATO,

You are the king of Mina.

Steaming man, but too bad budget is tight.

Well done!! :)
tis 1 not minah lah,tis 1 philipino. but have still a few minahs waiting in the wing.Not enuf sperm to qc them yet :eek:

spidermel
27-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Bro Nato u r the undisputed king of Minah :D

NATO
27-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Bro Nato u r the undisputed king of Minah :D
dun like tat say leh,aready stated tis 1 not minah.

winger_tag
27-09-2005, 06:13 PM
dun like tat say leh,aready stated tis 1 not minah.

Bro, can CIM? I no good in love making leh.... :D

crazysexycool
27-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Brader Nato

How long will she be available i intend to book her once payday next mth, ON booking

Blond Boy
28-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Bro Nato,

respect for another excellent FR. You should be awarded a special medal by the Singapore Government for your unselfish services.

:)

BB

laodi123456789
28-09-2005, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=NATO]Lap dance will be done for all

Looks like the university education helped. Only graduates do lap dances?!?!?

Blond Boy
28-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I think it's part of the curriculum at Universities in the Philippines. :D

NATO
28-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Janice is available for booking now :D

Will post out those bros who book her but not post fr yet.

Bro sjb1994,still waiting for ur fr?

sjb1994
28-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Bro sjb1994,still waiting for ur fr?
Bro NATO, thanks for the arrangement. Just free to log in now, don't say like that, once promise will do.

Met her yesterday, she came in, I lock the door and can't find her. This little gem hide behind me and turn when I turn. When i realize, flip my hand behind to pull her close, she just follow and give me a warm hug from behind. First thing she say, " Why you get a room without VCD player?" Ya, I forgot to ask, luckily our Class 95 play good music, so quickly switch the TV to it. She give me a kiss as a reward, and I don't waste it, push it to a french kiss.

Proceed to bath, she stop me from unbutton and remove all for me. Bath together, with she washing for me, and preform a wake-up action on my little brother.

Dry overselve and move to the bed, that's start the dance. She climb on the bed, pull me up and we proceed with the 'dirty dancing' (if you'll watch this show, should know what I mean). From there, she slowly dance down and switch to cat bath, and bbbj, all with me continue dacing, and her every move tie to the rhythm. By the time Rod and Jane start speaking, both of us is already in 69 position. Yes, this gal wet easily, within a few paint job, the fluid flowing like stream.

And she is horny, after almost 30 min of dance and foreplay, she can't stand and ask, "Can f**k me, I am empty, I want your brother to fill me, to ram me, to pump me hard." After I agreed, she cap me using her month (not many FL do this, most found in WL or gal from LOS). Than she climb up and ride. When she insert me in, wow, she is tight. And this pino have a lot of pattern, at least 5 pattern she change with her ride, flip her round, my turn to take control. Pump her missionary with leg round waist, leg on shoulder, back flip, sessior cross leg, and finally finish off in doggie. Really sag. And all these move synchronize to the rtythm playing in the radio.

Rest a while, chit chat, make ourself some drinks, wash and go. She can talk, and talk a lot too. But we only start chit chat after make love. :p

But one reminder, for bros who go for look, this may not be your meat( I rate 5.5). But she make it up with all her service, dance and altitude.

As Bro NATO said, is a love making session, not purely boonking session. Is a good catch with 100/shot(excl room/CD).

NATO
28-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Bro NATO, thanks for the arrangement. Just free to log in now, don't say like that, once promise will do.

she insert me in, wow, she is tight. And this pino have a lot of pattern, at least 5 pattern she change with her ride, flip her round, my turn to take control. Pump her missionary with leg round waist, leg on shoulder, back flip, sessior cross leg, and finally finish off in doggie. Really sag. And all these move synchronize to the rtythm playing in the radio.

But one reminder, for bros who go for look, this may not be your meat( I rate 5.5). But she make it up with all her service, dance and altitude.

As Bro NATO said, is a love making session, not purely boonking session. Is a good catch with 100/shot(excl room/CD).
Yo,nice fr there.Really envy u leh,at least u get to try 5 pattern.Me kena ride by her aready gone case.When she cum did she ask u to hold her tight tight :D .

As for naming u out cos too many samsters after doing all never post fr mah so from now on,all who take the gals i will post out their nicks so that they post their frs,hehe.Be forewarned ok all of u.Kekekekeke.Please dun be mistaken that i only arrange for bros with high points hor.I dun care abt ur rep points

NATO
28-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Bro SJB...thanks for the FR!! Was hoping a 6.5 for looks! Me JT sucker for looks....Will contact Nato anyway! Trust yr FR :D Service will make up for the look deptment.
Haha,i did state 5.5 but it grow on me as the lovemaking session went on that y isay it becum 6.5 for me. ;)

crazysexycool
28-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Brother

So like i previously posted, how long will she be here until, Cause I intending to book ON

Wellz cheers

thanks in advance for the reply

NATO
28-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Brother

So like i previously posted, how long will she be here until, Cause I intending to book ON

Wellz cheers

thanks in advance for the reply
i seriously dunno cos all the gals that i arrange for dun work for me.they will sms me wen they wan to do so i cant answer ur question.tat also the reason i never book advance for bros cos i also dunno their schedule.just watch out for the posting of their availability in the respective thread.

Another reminder here to bros.Only pm me with ur nos wen u wan to book on that respective day.Thanks for ur kind consideration.

crazysexycool
28-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Ah thks brudder for the reply

Will PM u once vitamin replenish

else this month really eat grass liaoz

Cheers

NATO
28-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Tonite close aready.2 bros have taken her. is overnite.Wait for the frs :D

NATO
28-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Just receive message from here that thurs 7pm to 10pm she is unavailable.So those interested can only do in the afternoon or after 10pm ;)For overnite session only wed no problem.As for other nites need early notice to arrange.

NATO
28-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Sorry to bro vince for the overnite thing.Timing cock up due to her hp battery flat.So she is still available for booking now that she had aready charged her hp.

NATO
28-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Sorry to bro vince for the overnite thing.Timing cock up due to her hp battery flat.So she is still available for booking now that she had aready charged her hp.
Slot aready taken by my buddy for a bbbj in his car :D close aready.

sjb1994
29-09-2005, 10:18 AM
.....................When she cum did she ask u to hold her tight tight
She didn't sound it out, but her action said, keep holding my hand to grap her breast hard (was in doggie position). From all her action, this gal really love f**king. She is the kind can be your best sex partner.

jusrassic
29-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Slot aready taken by my buddy for a bbbj in his car :D close aready.

Bro Nato...she do BBBJ in car also ah? wht's the damage? :D

Heritage
29-09-2005, 11:21 AM
HI bro Nato,
Sorry for the miss out that day...very busy this few day at my work..will pm you again for the arrangement...really sorry about that...

teehan
29-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Firstly, I would like to thank Bro NATO for arranging the session yesterday. Reached Lavender 81 at 1700 hrs and booked a room. Received a call from Bro NATO and told him the room number. One thing for bros to note. Appointments are to be made through Bro NATO only. No FL contacts will be released. You book the room first, then you wait for Bro NATO's call. Once he knows your room number, then he will contact the FL.

Waited for about 15mins before the doorbell rang. Opened the door to see a cute, pint-sized girl. Janice has long hair and was clad in a tank top and jeans. First impression. She looks like a cross between Rui En (Mediacorp actress) and a female SAF Third Sergeant (in my former NSF Unit).

Janice then started off with her famous sensous dance routine. She wanted to dim the lights, but I rejected as I wanted to see her assets! While standing on the bed, she pushed my face against her pussy. But I resisted as I am not one to give head to gals. This was followed by a BBBJ (good suction) and roaming. I returned the favour by sucking / squeezing her tits (not that big, but quite a handful) and roaming her body. She then asked me to feel the wetness in her cunt. My, was she wet!!! She wanted my dick, buried into her immediately. I then proceeded to bang her. She on top of me, and me on top of her. This was followed by another round of bbbj and caressing. I finally cummed after she gave me a erotic handjob. After that, we TCSS for a while, and I learnt that she will be returning to the Phillipines in Nov 2005 to do her University thesis. She will be staying there for 3 months. Overall, she is one hell of a love machine, and strives to please with her humble attitute. I have no regrets blowing $100 on such a gem. Please treat her well, as she is only 23 years old, and she really is a gem.

Looks : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
HJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10

NATO
29-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Bro Nato...she do BBBJ in car also ah? wht's the damage?
sorry,tis bbbj in car not open to others.Paiseh :rolleyes:
Today left only 1 more slot.To those of u who pm me asking for session,i try calling u guys but dun understand y u guys dun answer.Like that how to arrange? :rolleyes:

NATO
29-09-2005, 02:34 PM
will be offline from 3pm to 5pm.

@BIG@
29-09-2005, 02:42 PM
:cool: Hi All can someone pm me .Many thanks :o will be offline from 3pm to 5pm.

dirtymonk82
29-09-2005, 02:46 PM
damn..payday faster come please.. :o

@BIG@
29-09-2005, 03:06 PM
:cool: Hi All can someone pm me .Many thanks :o will be offline from 3pm to 5pm.

NATO
29-09-2005, 05:24 PM
sorry,tis bbbj in car not open to others.Paiseh :rolleyes:
Today left only 1 more slot.To those of u who pm me asking for session,i try calling u guys but dun understand y u guys dun answer.Like that how to arrange? :rolleyes:
Tonite slot taken aready,so sorry Closed for the day.Wait for tomolo opening yah.Please dun pm me for advance booking of 2 or 3 days or for next week cos i also dunno til she sms me to say she on.Thanks

NATO
29-09-2005, 05:34 PM
:cool: Hi All can someone pm me .Many thanks :o
May i know pm u for wat purpose?

NATO
30-09-2005, 12:43 PM
1 afternoon slot available.Nite 8-10pm aready taken :D

dan0526
30-09-2005, 01:38 PM
oki, time for FR.

Thanks bro NATO for the lobang and regrets for the late FR as was buys yesterday. Yes, I was the one who get to try Janice BBBJ in my car.

Was over the phone with NATO over champion league 2 nights ago and our conversation soon lead to FL. NATO strongly recommended me her but as I'm someone who go for look, so i chose jasmine instead.

However, Jasmine off her phone liao so NATO arranged janice for me. one good thing is she stay damn near me, abt 5 min drive only.

Honestly, I went with a low expectation in term of look since rating only 5.5 - 6. But i was pleasantly surprise that she look oki. Oki, if you want someone pretty, she's out but still presentable. I will give her a 5 - 5.5 for look.

Went up to the multi-storey carpark beside her block, all the way to the top and she seem experience, can tell me which level, facing where is the best. :rolleyes:

I was a little nervous and she realised that so she started the ball rolling. Good frenching and soon we were at the back seat and she was giving me a good catbath. BBBJ was good, deepthroat and hardworking.

However, due to the limited space, excitment of getting caught, I took long to cum. But no complaint from her as she tried to play with my nip, balls, and even using her boob to rub my little bro.

Wanted to CIM but she refused, saying she never try that before. Guess NATO has to train her on this aspect.

Overall, a good solid BBBJ by her. She is a damn horny gal as halfway thru the session, she told me she was damn wet and hinted sex but i politely rejected as i didn bring any cd, and also prefer to bonk a pretty face. :D

Posted this FR as promised NATO to do so. Sorri to other bro as understand not everyone will get to try BBBJ by Janice in car, unless u are close to NATO.
So..whoever keen, please start to get close to NATO, kekekeke

Cheers

NATO
30-09-2005, 02:09 PM
oki, time for FR.

Posted this FR as promised NATO to do so. Sorri to other bro as understand not everyone will get to try BBBJ by Janice in car, unless u are close to NATO.
So..whoever keen, please start to get close to NATO, kekekeke

Cheers
Nice fr.Knn sabo me.ok for those that want tis service get bro dan0526 to vouch for u :DActually the reason i dun allow cos of safety reason and the gal hp nos will be known hence no go lah.Hope u guys understand.
Bro Tuxedosam,still waiting for ur fr leh

tuxedosam
30-09-2005, 02:42 PM
as usual, a shout of thanks goes out to our intrepid bro NATO first and foremost. am sure his net is being cast further even as i type...and that can only be good news for all the merry cheongsters here! way to go, bro!

read the FRs on our friendly FL gal from the philippines on wednesday and must say that my interest was piqued. notified bro NATO in the morning on thursday and managed to work something out by the afternoon. had to settle for a 10pm date - actually wanted an earlier appointment but no slots were available. stayed back in the office sorting out claims while waiting for time to pass. took a longish route to the designated hotel - worked up a good sweat by the time i reached the hotel. phew! asked for a room with a DVD player but none wa available. oh well, didn't wanna wait so...even though i actually didn't think she was going to be that punctual - and i was proven right in the end - so when i eventually reached the room, switched on the tv and started watching 'lost'. quite an interesting and pivotal episode though i've already seen it. about 20 minutes later, the bell rings. about time.

opened the door and a petite (pint-sized even) lady waltzes in. she's really tiny , i mean, seriously! first impression - as per bro NATO's emphasis - nothing great...no SYT or whatever but not ugly also lah! in fact she looks quite a bit older than the early twenties that she cited. she's not in the mood to tcss though...reaches her hand into one of my pockets and started a rub immediately. not too bad. pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing and licking my neck, ears and lips. ok, so she's a fast mover... after a slightly extended process, all our clothes were off and it's off to the bathroom.

pretty SOP inside except i got her to give me a BBBJ while i was seated on the toilet seat. would rate her BJ skills as above average, definitely. having set the mood, it's off to the bed after drying off. did a pseudo-lap dance thingy despite the absence of music - that irritating din from the radio hardly qualifies...ugh! she did perform some 'interesting' moves and i had to unclasp her wrapped towel with my mouth! continued with more BBBJ. kissed her tits and explored every corner of her body thoroughly. b.t.w., i wouldn't say that she's extra horny or what but she does get VERY wet VERY easily. by the time we switched to the 69, i was happily fingering her with one, and then two fingers. and making a series of nice, swishy swooshy sound effects.

next...FJ time...began with her in a cowgirl position but had some difficulty. maybe had another drop too much again. switched to missionary but didn't last very long at all. quite a surprise. hadn't happened in a while. round one over, switched back to channel 5 and caught the last bits of 'lost'. didn't know that they replaced 'the OC' with 'taken'. quite a great mini-series, this 'taken' thingy, with the spielberg connection and all - had the dvds for a long time but yet to finish it. no time lah... anyway, the TCSS bit had already commenced in the meantime...she speaks with a marked filipino accent but peppers her speech with quite a bit of singlish. she was guarded about divulging too many things though. fair enough. so enquired about her opinions of a few filipino politicians etc etc... anyway, all this while, she was trying to wake lazy ole mini-me - which of course had other ideas, preferring to be unresponsive!?! about 10 or 15 mins later, decided it was about time and got a short BBBJ, after which i started to lick and finger her like a man possessed by the devil himself...haha! got another short BBBJ before getting capped and commencing the FJ section of round 2. tried many variations of cowgirl and missionary. lasting much better this time, i rammed her hard repeatedly while she provided very vocal encouragement. quite a solid choir performance! after a hard and vigorous round of bonking, finally unloaded and was greeted with a very tight hug.

showered more or less separately and it was time to say 'ciao'. she left almost immediately after payment while i stayed on to catch whatever that was left of 'taken', taking the time to finish my beer and also burning a ciggie. checked out soon after and that was that... all in all... found her quite friendly and nice and have to admit she was pretty service-oriented, no doubt about that. didn't think we clicked that well though - not that it was bad or what - just found it all slightly put-on and even a bit 'clinical'. dun know if this makes much sense. but i somehow think so, especially compared to some other local FLs that i've enjoyed. just wasn't much 'chemistry' to speak of. and that in retrospect was a little bit disappointing... maybe the 'local' factor is quite important, eh? heheh... it wasn't an unsatisfying session or what but figured in hindsight that she ain't really my type. nothing to regret though. still an okay shag. the other FRs can vouch for that. and i'd wager that many bros might really enjoy something with her.

to round up...

Looks - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 6.5-7/10
Ass - 7/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
Frenching - Yes
FJ - 7.5/10
Fingering - Yes
Service - 8/10
Damage - S$150 (2hrs/2 shots - not including room & self-provided protection)
RTF - Probably not - wasn't really my cup of tea

many thanks again to bro NATO...YOU THE MAN lah!

NATO
30-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Looks - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 6.5-7/10
Ass - 7/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
Frenching - Yes
FJ - 7.5/10
Fingering - Yes
Service - 8/10
RTF - Probably not - wasn't really my cup of tea

Nice fr.Ya she did sms me after the session apologising for not being up to the mark.Guess she is tired out by her earlier session.Now will restrict her to 2 session per day :D .Today no more slots for her as she aready has 2 slots book for tonite

@BIG@
30-09-2005, 04:38 PM
:o Hi Bro Nato I mean I wanted to try her . :o how to go about not pm me I contact or you do it for me many thanks May i know pm u for wat purpose?

NATO
30-09-2005, 04:55 PM
:o Hi Bro Nato I mean I wanted to try her . :o how to go about not pm me I contact or you do it for me many thanks
u pm me with ur nos and i will contact u.Today no more anyway.

bowrider
01-10-2005, 10:42 AM
as usual, clap clap clap to and thanks goes out to our intrepid bro NATO for this arrangement at the last minute.before the fr pls do not ask me for contact u know the drill.Ups me if you like the FR but dont zap me if u dont.

read the FRs on our friendly FL gal from the philippines on wednesday and must say that my interest was piqued. notified bro NATO in the morning on thursday who called but busy Bro NATO called to cfm slot yestdy pm cfm time and bro NATO call n fixed 8pm Ctown 81.
When i reached the hotel no rooms as it was friday had to wait until 8.05pm. asked for a room with a DVD player but none wa available. oh well, didn't wanna wait so. reach the room, switched on the tv and started watching 'espn" Bro NATO called cfm room nbr n waited 3 mins later "ding dong" opened the door and a petite (pint-sized even) lady waltzes in. she's really tiny , i mean, i am 6ft tall she was standing just under my chin seriously first impression no SYT or whatever but not ugly presentable in fact she looks quite a bit older than the early twenties,greeted ask for my name n tcss her hand into one of my chest and started to feel me I am hairy and started a rub immediately. not too bad. pushes me onto the bed and starts kissing and licking my neck, ears and lips. ok, so she's a fast mover... after a slightly extended process, all our clothes were off and it's off to the bathroom.

pretty SOP inside when she wash me up and before drying gave me a BBBJ while i was standing didi stood up and said hi, BJ skills as above average, definitely. having woke up my did, it's off to the bed after drying off. did a lap dance the music from class 95 was ok she did perform some 'interesting' moves and i had to unclasp her wrapped towel continued with more BBBJ. kissed her tits and explored every corner of her body thoroughly. she started to lick my balls and I stated to finger her oh boy !she wet n horny by the time we switched to the 69, i was happily fingering her with one, and she ws moarning and asking for more,then she caped me

began with her in a cowgirl position she was moaring louder and wanted more change to sitting then spoon then to missionary then off loaded after a long while. round one over, when to wash up and came out she was in bed wating i my gf , TCSS bit speaks with a filipino accent being filipina of course with quite a bit of slang local she nvr reveal too much abt herself and etc but cfm she will leave in NOv for a couple a months anyway, all this while, she was trying to wake lazy joe which of taking a breather, and refuse to wake up so she rested in my arms and tcss and then started a while later about 10 or 15 mins later, she BBBJ,and little joe was force to wake up, I started to finger agin and boy she gets wet fast, got another short BBBJ before getting capped and commencing the FJ section of round 2. started missionary . and she was moarning for more and more she wanted it bad cos i was her only one for the day then change to favourite doggie , i rammed her even harder and harder and ask her if she ok she just wanted more and the moarning was louder, finally unloaded and was greeted with a very tight hug.

showered more or less separately and it was time to say 'ciao'. she left almost immediately after payment while i left 10 mins later as time was al most up all in all found her quite friendly and nice service-oriented, i recommened my bros if you are not into looks but want a gd pleasurable time
you will not be dissappointed. ratings

Looks - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Tits - 6.5-7/10
Ass - 7/10
BBBJ - 8/10
Frenching - Yes
FJ - 8/10(various posn)
Fingering - Yes
Service - 9/10
RTF - will definate for a next time after playing the field

many thanks again to bro NATO kudos
ps borrowed some words from tuxedo

NATO
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Today aready no slots for her.Can try for tomolo.

Jonas21
01-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Today aready no slots for her.Can try for tomolo.

Wah I so lucky to get final slot? Will post fr after qc with her later. By the way nato, if later I like her very much can ask her for overnight? Have to between me & her or have to go through you?

NATO
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Wah I so lucky to get final slot? Will post fr after qc with her later. By the way nato, if later I like her very much can ask her for overnight? Have to between me & her or have to go through you?
u can ask but i dun think she can cos someone aready ask but she say cant tonite

Jonas21
01-10-2005, 05:56 PM
u can ask but i dun think she can cos someone aready ask but she say cant tonite

Will try asking. By the way Bro, you got call me? Cause my phone was not with me just now. If you call kindly call again. So bro if for wild sex which gals you would intro as your no 1? Care to share?

NATO
02-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Available now.Last slot will be at 8pm.Thanks

-yf-
02-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Can i have the last slot for tonight bro?

NATO
02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Can i have the last slot for tonight bro?
call u but u didnt answer ur call

NATO
02-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Available now.Last slot will be at 8pm.Thanks
booking closed.slot taken aready

NATO
03-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Today slots all taken aready.No need pm for her today.Thank you

obershot
03-10-2005, 09:43 PM
so sorry bro NATO today oni i post my fr due yesterday after sexxion me go drink wif sum frens so come home late mah
ok here's my fr,booked janice for yesterday 8pm slot
reach there chk in within mins my door is knocking oledi.open door saw a petite filipina.let her come in straight away come in she told me she's abit tipsy coz juz hav drinks wif fren at karaoke so abit drunk.tcss awhile ask whether i bath oledi then she proceed to bathroom to refresh abit due i oledi bath.came out still fully dressed she adjust the tv to radio station n close all the light n stand on top of me doing abit of strip dancing(she tear off her skirt ler :eek: but at the end its coz her skirt is button type oni so looks lyk tearing off effect)after she strip to her birthday suit she came down n french me can taste her beer ler.after tat me suck her nipple n her small nipple of B cup breast growing inside my mouth.after i enuf sucking i lie die n she began catbath me n oso bite my nipple.when she do bbbj she will tease ur dickhead n oso suck balls ler but once awhile she suck my balls too hard n hurt me abit ler.after some bj i know she beh tahan liao coz during her bj i finger her n she getting wetter.she ask to b on top but i said no coz i i dun wanna cum too fast so i started wif missionary but oso ended wif missionary....hahahhahaha.....but me try all the missionary (left leg up,right leg up,both leg up, no leg up n oso she spread her both leg up as wide as possible wif her both hand).i bonk her so long on missionary coz i lyk to watch her facial expression coz she lyk abit pain but when i ask her she said no pain n she loving it,oso ask me go deeper...damn shiok ler.....

look: 5/10 if any bros going for look she's not ur meat
boob: Bcup wif small tits tat will grow very big when been suck n she oso really lyk her nipple to b suck
fj: 7/10 wet pussy n really trying hard to pls.oso got gf feel

thks to the king of minah n now filipina oso.thks bro NATO cheers

NATO
04-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Booking open now.2 slots available only.Pm me with ur nos only if u wan today. :D

NATO
04-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Booking open now.2 slots available only.Pm me with ur nos only if u wan today. :D
left only 8pm slot :D

stray
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Just try NATO's Pinoy. NATO say must FR.. Here a short 1...cos I leaving
Sg soon...

Looks = 5
Short abit chubby to me she say eat too much liao
Boobs B cup at least
Bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10 very accomodating
Attitude 10/10

Basically she not my cup of tea.... look notthing to shout about...
Service is good...Dance on the bed while I lie down n then slowly dance
toward me n then catbatth....BBJ....FJ...She the 1 keep changing position...

Bonk from bed front to bed end... 2nd round..she keep play with my bro...
until hard n BBJ...then bonk bonk.. bro no energy..go sleep mode
She wake it up by HJ, then bonk again.. bro somehow was tire...
So never complete my 2nd round..she look sadly into my eyes..
Told her not her fault...

Overall good for bros who dun go for look... any bros who bonk found her facial look like somebody ? If not you guy were booking with lights off
dun worry she not ugly lar...

Also last time I try I think Esther also no FR..that 1 no mood to write then
here the short recap...

That dear day ..In strait Time annonuce Singapore confirm buying F-15..
Our friend NATO went to test fly it....

1st arrangement was 10pm Lavender ... went there 9:55pm...n it was
pack . . Pilot NATO call..told him no room..he immediate..say change deployment ground he cannot drop payload at destinated location n will
contact me in 10mins time at new destination n his payload will be there.

Deploy at new location....bloody hell NATO fly F-15 until shiok shiok...
contacted after I deploy for at least 45mins.... then payload came 5mins about.. by then half mood gone...do a quick fire just like wat artillery do.
Did a quick fire...

Esther was very friendly.... NATO no hard feeling about it...
Just let bros know NATO can also play aeroplane ... qualifiy pilo...hahaha

Any artillery coming toward me ? :D

NATO
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
to bro stray,ur fr too long so cant quote lah.i never fly u aeroplane lah.if cant make it i surely call u guys to let u guys know lah.sometimes it the gal lah.anyway nice fr.

stray
04-10-2005, 09:07 PM
to bro stray,ur fr too long so cant quote lah.i never fly u aeroplane lah.if cant make it i surely call u guys to let u guys know lah.sometimes it the gal lah.anyway nice fr.

Hahaha..that day NATO was very busy...... until forget...
He wasnt busy QCing lady...he was busy watching soccer match until
he forget .. maybe NATO bet big big on that game...... it ok..

NATO
04-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Hahaha..that day NATO was very busy...... until forget...
He wasnt busy QCing lady...he was busy watching soccer match until
he forget .. maybe NATO bet big big on that game...... it ok..
yup,spot on man.gif that man a tiger,hahahaha.really paiseh that nite.

NATO
05-10-2005, 10:18 AM
No booking for her today.Slots fill up aready.Sorry.

qiucy00
05-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Bro,

Can you please call me 96634156

Red_Dusty
05-10-2005, 05:26 PM
[I]No booking for her today.Slots fill up aready.Sorry.

First of all, many thanks to Bro NATO for arranging the tryst with Janice this afternoon. After reading so much about her, I knew I just had to try and see for myself, but as I've never been much good at long stories, please excuse this very brief FR.

Arrived at the hotel at 2, had a quick bath and she came knocking about 10 mins later. She had a bath, then down to business. Good blow job, frenching and then the main event. Pussy is wet and tight, just the way I like it. First with her on top and then flipped her over and did her missionary. Pumped away while she groaned and then came asking me to bang her deeper and harder and then I exploded.......which is what I didn't want.

Let me explain. At my age, I like to take my time and grind away for about an hour or so in a variety of positions until I'm well and truly satisfued before climaxing. And that's all I need, 1 shot within a 2 hour duration. Anyway, washed up and tcss for a while and told her I wasn't looking for a 2nd shot.
However, while tcss, her hands and my hands were roaming and stroking and before you know it the national anthemn was playing in the background. Cap on, scissors style, then doggie style, then . oops, age caught up with me and so did the time limit.

Payed up, she kissed me goodbye, had a shower and checked out. Overall a very satisfatory f***. Now to have a nap and rest these weary bones.

NATO
05-10-2005, 05:46 PM
[I]

Arrived at the hotel at 2, had a quick bath and she came knocking about 10 mins later. She had a bath, then down to business. Good blow job, frenching and then the main event. Pussy is wet and tight, just the way I like it. First with her on top and then flipped her over and did her missionary. Pumped away while she groaned and then came asking me to bang her deeper and harder and then I exploded.......which is what I didn't want.

Let me explain. At my age, I like to take my time and grind away for about an hour or so in a variety of positions until I'm well and truly satisfued before climaxing. And that's all I need, 1 shot within a 2 hour duration. Anyway, washed up and tcss for a while and told her I wasn't looking for a 2nd shot.
However, while tcss, her hands and my hands were roaming and stroking and before you know it the national anthemn was playing in the background. Cap on, scissors style, then doggie style, then . oops, age caught up with me and so did the time limit.

Payed up, she kissed me goodbye, had a shower and checked out. Overall a very satisfatory f***. Now to have a nap and rest these weary bones.
nice fr.It samsters like u who made it worthwhile to arrange for the meeting cos can read the fr. ;)

NATO
06-10-2005, 01:33 PM
fucking horny janice is ready for booking now ;)

hornypig
07-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Thanks to bro NATO for arranging my session on Monday...
Must say your service very good lah!

Anyway, on to my FR...

Checked into the hotel and told bro NATO the room number... short while later "Ding Dong". I opened the door and there stood a gal who was no higher than my chest. Wah, shorter than I imagined, but never mind, always had wanted to try bonking a short gal....

She introduced herself as Janice, and we TCSS for a bit, before proceeding for a bath. Bath was pretty much SOP, but she made sure my small head was well cleaned. Dried up seperately, then action started.

We frenched before she pushed me onto the bed and started giving me a BBBJ. Wah, must say she's good.... sent shivers down my spine when she was giving me head.... didn't want to cum so fast so pushed her back proceeded to eat some abalone, hehhehheh. Could tell she loves being eaten as she would even play with herself while I was eating her... not to mention thrusting herself at my mouth. After about 5 minutes I stopped and she immediately capped me and pushed me back on the bed and got on top and rode me. She varied her movements, up and down, grinding, then she lay flat on top of me with me still in her and started moving forwards and backwards, and her moans were getting louder and louder. Then she stopped, with a sextified look on her face..... wah, she cum faster than me..... she must be damn fucking horny man. Anyway, continued after the short stop, went on to many other positions. Missionary with her legs spread wide, legs in the air, scissors, and my favourite, doggy. Must say her ass was made for doggy, nice and bouncy, and gives that satisfying piak piak sound. But after 20mins of fucking, still couldn't cum. Damn, been keeping too many late nites, made me so tired couldn't cum.... so took a short break, and decided to give her my special Listerine treatment... hehehe. Took 2 strips and dissolved them in my mouth then proceeded to eat her again. In less than 10 seconds she was squirming away. Wah, see her squirming like that cannot tahan, got my second wind and pumped her in missionary for another 5 mins and cummed. Fell back onto the bed exhausted and she lay next to me and hugged me. Not bad, like gf like that. Rested a short while then went to wash up.

Got back into bed, TCSS while watching some variety show on TV. In a while she was trying to wake my little bro up again. Alas, my bro was sound asleep, and was almost 15 minutes before he woke up. Proceeded on to round 2, but was too tired and I gave up after 5 minutes.

Here's my ratings:
Looks : 5.5/10 Not the pretty or SYT type. Also not for those who like bamboo pole figures. Perfect for those who like some meat...

Boobs: 32B or C. Nice and soft, with smallish nipples that enlarge and harden with attention paid to them.

BBBJ : 9/10 Very good skill, with good suction.

FJ: 8/10 Pattern more than badminton.

Attitude : 10/10 gf feeling, no rush

RTF: Yes, if enough Vit M, but also want to try Bro NATO's Minahs first....

Overall, very good fuck, maybe partly becos she reminds me of my ex-lover from my uni days.... fleshy and horny. :D

NATO
07-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Horny janice is ready for booking. :D

NATO
08-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Booking is available from now.

NATO
08-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Booking is available from now.
4.30pm slot has been taken.Next slot will be from 5.30pm onwards :D

NATO
09-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Janice is available for appt from now :D

NATO
10-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Janice is available aready :D

NATO
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Janice is available for appt now :D

NATO
11-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Janice is available for appt now :D
5.30pm slot taken.next slot will be for after 7.30pm

NATO
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Where the 2 bros fr who took her yesterday.Still waiting for the fr leh.Anyway she is ready for booking from now. :D

NATO
12-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Where the 2 bros fr who took her yesterday.Still waiting for the fr leh.Anyway she is ready for booking from now. :D
only 1 slot left.6.45pm slot taken.

recca05
12-10-2005, 03:05 PM
what's the other slot?

NATO
12-10-2005, 03:10 PM
what's the other slot?
anytime from now except the 6.45pm slot.ur nos aready deleted,dun worry.i dun keep nos type.

Stalkerme
12-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Bro NATO, can u give me a call?? Thanx.

NATO
13-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Janice aready taken for the 2.30pm timeslot.For other slots please pm me with ur nos :D

Prolink
13-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Janice aready taken for the 2.30pm timeslot.For other slots please pm me with ur nos :D

bru what other slot avaliable

NATO
13-10-2005, 02:32 PM
bru what other slot avaliable
3.30pm onwards

NATO
15-10-2005, 02:56 PM
no action for a week cos "aunty" visiting :D

NATO
18-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Horny janice is back,all ready for action.Interested pm me:D

NATO
18-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Horny janice is back,all ready for action.Interested pm me:D
3-5pm slot taken.Next slot from 6pm onwards.

NATO
19-10-2005, 02:33 PM
She is ready for booking for today.:D

NATO
20-10-2005, 12:33 PM
She is ready for booking for today.:D
she is available today:D

NATO
25-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Janice will be going back soon.Dun miss her horniness and wild sex while she is still here.Available today.

bj lover
30-10-2005, 03:16 AM
Short FR on janice,

Call bro nato 4 a appt wit janice 2 days ago in chinatown 81, book a room then in came janice small and dark built. Looks like a teacher getting ready for class. was ask to shower 2gether so i happily agreed. Small didi was paid attention to after soaping she went down on her knees looks like say saying i gonna eat u now. BBBj was action started with her looking at my face with a slutty look, for around 5 mins i told her 2 stop as my brother is grasping 4 breath. After we dried each other i pop a ciggy 2 relax myself as we started off in bicthy talks and she attacked my small bro again which lasted another 10 mins then she capped me and went on top of me as we started to battle.
She is damn horny as she is treating me like an old friend of hers of 10yrs. She rode in in different positions as if its my first time Power Man!! proceed 2 missionary with a pillow under her hip then i pump her hard with her legs on my shoulders. For a period of 10 mins of aggrasive shouting she suddenly shift 2 scissors mode and i continue 2 pump even harder 2 the point she keep saying yes that's it right there i love it!! looks like i hit her g-spot and it makes me feel like i'm having a lesson on introduction 2 sex education. Finally we change 2 my fav position, and again i thrust even deeper and harder for a further 10 mins before i blow off .. Wat a gem and its really like a ONS..

Looks- 6.5/10
body- 32B est
BBBj- 6.5/10
FJ- 9.5/10 ( Hell of a ONS feeling)
Damage-100 excluded RM..plus tips
RTF- Yes of course..

I would like 2 thank bro NATO for sharing this wonderful babe. Bro your the MAN!!!

NATO
07-11-2005, 11:54 AM
horny janice is available today

mrloner
07-11-2005, 11:19 PM
wow
i like..
so hard 2 find..

fresno99
14-11-2005, 04:38 PM
hello

is horny Jan avail tomrrow?

NATO
15-11-2005, 05:41 PM
hello

is horny Jan avail tomrrow?
Janice is available today

NATO
21-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Horny janice is available today.She is going back soon.grab her while u can.

jul78
22-11-2005, 11:44 AM
my fr on janice.
well, first of all sorry to bro nato for being late. n tks for the intro.

got a room in hotel 81 yesterday n jan is up liao. took a bath n she starts her sexy lap dancing, followed by kissing the whole body.. got a bbbj from her, wah lau buey ta han ah.... super powerful sia.... somemore she do it slowly n enjoying. i rubba rubba her n fingering her, not even 1 min n she is WET. then came the job, she's on top of me n boy is she wet wet wet... cum in 5 mins wif her cummin also. took a bath, rest n smoke... hug hug +++ +++, then another 30mins starts the show again, this time she is still on top of me facing me then later changer to her back facing me.. ending in doggie. she has a very very firm small butt. tks bro nato...

face: 6.5( GF feeling):D
Boobs: B-C cup
Body: 7
bbbj: 8.5:D
fj: 8.5
damage: 150(2 shots)(2 hours) excluded room
RTF: yes

grassmarijuana1
23-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks to Bro Nato for arranging a meeting with Janice. Arranged to meet at Lavender 81 and was very blur with the hotels at Lavender side. Bro Nato said near to King George Ave but make a wong turn into St Geoge's Ave. Anyway managed to get on track and met Janice at 10pm. Meet her up at the lobby as room is all fully booked so have to wait about 5 mins. She is quite short about 1.55. Boobs is just a handful of B cup. Once get the room starighht away go for business. As usual wash and she starts wif BBBJ. Quite good but Kay is muchmore better. after about 10 mins of BBBJ came the real job. Managed to finish off in abt 15mins with her riding cowgirl. Overall rating was quite good. Would like try other FL should the wallet permits.

NATO
23-11-2005, 02:48 PM
my fr on janice.
well, first of all sorry to bro nato for being late. n tks for the intro.

got a room in hotel 81 yesterday n jan is up liao. took a bath n she starts her sexy lap dancing, followed by kissing the whole body.. got a bbbj from her, wah lau buey ta han ah.... super powerful sia.... somemore she do it slowly n enjoying. i rubba rubba her n fingering her, not even 1 min n she is WET. then came the job, she's on top of me n boy is she wet wet wet... cum in 5 mins wif her cummin also. took a bath, rest n smoke... hug hug +++ +++, then another 30mins starts the show again, this time she is still on top of me facing me then later changer to her back facing me.. ending in doggie. she has a very very firm small butt. tks bro nato...

face: 6.5( GF feeling):D
Boobs: B-C cup
Body: 7
bbbj: 8.5:D
fj: 8.5
damage: 150(2 shots)(2 hours) excluded room
RTF: yes
nice fr.Janice is avaialable today

tampenis
24-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey guys,

care to share with me?

Thanks in advance :)

NATO
24-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey guys,

care to share with me?

Thanks in advance :)
share wat?interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u lor

Choong88
25-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Thnaks Bro' Nato for the arrangement last night.

After reading all the FR was excited to see this Pinoy, so check in as normal and wait for her to arrive - Open the door, as the other bro's have indicated she is short and also now quite chunky - not slim at all (Probably would only rate her looks around 5). She seemed very tired and although had a very good attitude could not disguise the fact that she was just going through the motions. SOP for most of the session - showered together and she did a BBBJ in the shower. Then onto the bed - nothing to report out of the ordinary (SOP again with catbath etc.) but would not DFK. Her BBBJ is very good though and that was the highlight. I think she tried to get into the session but it didn't seem to be working, didn't really get wet or seemed that she enjoyed it. When the session is like that then difficult for the samster to be that excited either. Anyway FJ with her ontop and then me on top. After finishing we both fell sound asleep - she was asleep quicker than me so shows how tired she was.

Was thinking of a double session before she came but one was enough. I think YMMV with this one - if she is up for it I can imagine that she is wild, but just wasn't for my session. Paid her $100 (no tip and she didn't grumble) and she left.

Bro's NATO's minah's have a better attitude and look better - next time will stick to the true and tested instead of experimenting with something different ha ha. :)

berd0906
25-11-2005, 01:24 PM
bro nato janice still available??? kindly contact me at 9790xxxx bernard here

NATO
28-11-2005, 10:22 AM
bro nato janice still available??? kindly contact me at 9790xxxx bernard here
u could have pm me directly.Anyway horny janice is still available today;)

Chinki
28-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Just came back from a session with Janice. First, must holler thanx to bro NATO for the arrangement. Sorry, newbie here so if my FR is abit different, well...

Doorbell rang @ my room in Lavender 81..In came an average (*maybe 5-ish on my scale), tan, 1.5-odd Janice. Long hair, big eyes, CFM look. Very warm attitude (little bit of GF feel) Anyways, just sat and TCSS for abit then proceeded by massaging to relax her (as she looked tired). She seemed to be high from the massage and after awhile proceeded with business.

Stripped her top during massage and afer awhile, she decided to change the TV to Radio. Did her little dance routine in my arms then stripped me down. BBBJ me while me standing on the bed (DAMN SHIOK).

After which we got down to business but due to lunchtime alcohol and perhaps a little lathargy, my performance was a little stunted (HAIZ). Anyways, very accomodating gal, BBBJ me again, a little bit of HJ then capped me and rode me home to the finish.

Was coughing a little and said she'd been sleeping early(in da morning from parties...hehe<dunno allowed to mention that or not>). Finally offloaded and she showered first, then moi...TCSS abit then she left and now here I am with this probably not so good FR...Cheers to bro NATO. Hope to have more kang tao from you in future.

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 5.5/10 (like bro choong88 said, now abit chunky, dunno abt B4)
Attitude: 7/10 (got the GF feeling)
BBBJ: 8.9/10 (LURV her tongue action)
HJ: 7/10 (tried like 5 seconds of it)
FJ: 8/10 (she was very accomodating and made me unload tho I was slightly stunted in my performance..hehe)
RTF: Definitely (@ least for the BBBJ and attitude!)

Hope this is a worthy FR for Janice as well as this forum!

alexander
28-11-2005, 07:32 PM
bro, care to share her contact?

funevents18
29-11-2005, 02:49 AM
bro, this chick sound happening man!

NATO
29-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Horny Janice is ready for booking today:D

ladbroke513
29-11-2005, 10:26 PM
First of all, I wanted to thank Bro Nato for the quick arrangement. I am from out of town and was only going to be in for a night. I PM'd him and next thing I know Janice is on SMS to me.

We meet at my hotel and actually thought that she rated higher on looks given how most bros have rated her. What surprised me was that she was a bit chunky like Bro Chinki said. A bit on the short side but seemed full of spunk.

Anyway, we sat down and TCSS for a while. Great GFE feeling and unhurried. She then took off my clothes and gave me a wonderful BBBJ. It is even better when she gives you that horny CFM look as she is doing her thing.

She stripped and we took to the shower where more BBBJ then proceeded to the couch to for the FJ. One thing for sure is that this little gal gets awfully wet awfully quick.

SHE finally caps me and we go at it with her riding me, then on to missionary and finally shoot my load doggie style. She is definitely enjoying the action as most other bros have experienced and she is very tight down there.

A little bit more TCSS after the session and off she went to party. She was inviting me to come with her but it was getting late and had to get up early for a meeting the next day.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 5/10 (bit flabby on the mid-section)
Attitude: 9/10 (definitely one of her positives; never felt she was in a hurry)
BBBJ: 9/10 (looks at you with CFM look)
HJ: 8/10 (in conjunction with BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 ( very tight and wet; will try many positions)
RTF: Definitely (hard to find a better BBBJ and attitude around)

NATO
30-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Horny janice is available for more booking today:D

NATO
30-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Horny janice is available for more booking today:D
Horny Janice will be only available after 6pm;)

alexander
30-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Bro NATO! how can i make booking?:confused:

NATO
30-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Bro NATO! how can i make booking?:confused:
wah lao eh,stated in the 1st page fr on how to book her,haizz sumtime dun understand u guys how u read the fr.pm me ur nos and i arrange for u cos she doesnt want her nos known.

dog80
01-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Many thanks to bro nato for arranging the session with janice.. never bring CD so no FJ. nevertheless, still prroceed to HJ. no stories to write, here's my short FR

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Attitude: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: Never tried
RTF: Maybe

NATO
02-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Horny Janice will be available after 3pm.Those that wan her services better be quick cos her menses due next few days:D

NATO
03-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Horny janice is available today;)

NATO
07-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Horny Janice available on Thursday onward. Interested can pm me

NATO
08-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Horny janice is back for more action today.Her aunty has left town;) interested pm me with ur nos

NATO
09-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Horny Janice 5-7pm slot has been taken.Other slot still available:D

NATO
09-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Horny Janice 5-7pm slot has been taken.Other slot still available:D
Horny janice will be only available for after 7pm.Sorry afternoon slots taken aready

NATO
10-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Horny Janice will be available from 1pm onwards today:D

laputa1978
10-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks again to bro Nato, Janice is wild while she fuck, she will rock rock and rock till you cum. (and she cum in our session too!) her look is not bad just that a bit chubby, it was a remarkable session, will be greater if the dance can be longer. certainly can try her if u like lap dancing.

NATO
11-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks again to bro Nato, Janice is wild while she fuck, she will rock rock and rock till you cum. (and she cum in our session too!) her look is not bad just that a bit chubby, it was a remarkable session, will be greater if the dance can be longer. certainly can try her if u like lap dancing.
horny janice is available today.interested pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u

NATO
12-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Janice is available from 1pm onwards today.

larrybhl
12-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Can you arrange a session with Janice for me at 4pm today? Please pm me ASAP. Tks.

NATO
12-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Can you arrange a session with Janice for me at 4pm today? Please pm me ASAP. Tks.
dun have ur nos how to arrange for u??????????/

chutiya
12-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Bro,

Just PM you.

call me please..

Thanks.....

NATO
13-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Horny Janice is available for booking now:D

NATO
20-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Horny janice is available at $80 a session now for christmas,hahahaha.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.

NATO
21-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Horny janice is available at $80 a session now for christmas,hahahaha.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.
Horny janice is available today.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u

NATO
27-12-2005, 10:46 AM
janice is available today.those interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u

NATO
29-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Janice is available today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u

NATO
04-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Horny Janice is available today.She is offering @$80 1 shot with 1 hour.Those interested in her services can pm me with ur nos and i will get in touch with u.Please read my signature 1st b4 u pm me:D

NATO
05-01-2006, 12:13 PM
horny janice is available today.Interested can pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
16-01-2006, 12:10 PM
horny janice is available today at $80 per shots;)

NATO
17-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Janice is available today;)

NATO
27-01-2006, 01:39 PM
janice is available today.Interested can pm me or sms me:D

NATO
28-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Horny janice is available today and during this festive period for ur pleasure:D

NATO
29-01-2006, 11:28 AM
gong xi fa cai to everyone.janice will be available thruout cny for ur pleasure:D

NATO
30-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Janice is available today.80 1 1.:D

jacksz
30-01-2006, 02:04 PM
mm.. what's AR?

NATO
30-01-2006, 02:12 PM
mm.. what's AR?
AR=ass rimming:D

NATO
30-01-2006, 10:11 PM
sorry to inform u guys that janice wont be available on tuesday and wednesday.she can pnly resume on thursday:o

NATO
02-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Horny janice is available today.interested pm me or call me:D

NATO
04-02-2006, 10:58 AM
janice will be available today:D 80 1 1,130 2 2.

NATO
06-02-2006, 01:06 PM
janice will be available today:D 80 1 1,130 2 2.
Horny janice is avaialble today.interested pm me or sms me if u have my nos:D

samierk
06-02-2006, 02:38 PM
yeah, i'm available today.... monday.... what cost, what time? pm me! plz!

NATO
07-02-2006, 10:33 AM
yeah, i'm available today.... monday.... what cost, what time? pm me! plz!
pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u.cost aready posted out lah:D

dickiedan
08-02-2006, 11:40 PM
heh am a newbie here. been chonging quite a while. this grad made me drool man. how do i contact her? can leave details to contact. :rolleyes: