PDA

View Full Version : HC in Sembawang Shopping center

cooler8
03-06-2002, 04:50 PM
Hi bros,

I just shifted to the North and came across a HC in Sembawang Center.Kinda hidden in one corner which is not really prominent..Any brudders out there has any comments or FR on the center?? Thanks a million..

wolf20002
03-06-2002, 05:24 PM
Only old aunties,if u r 40 & above & dont mind havin a old auntie to touch your prick then u can pay them a visit.

joboy
03-06-2002, 05:48 PM
used to go there about 1 year ago - u can try joanne - they will give her to u if u ask for young girl and she looks young but she will tell u her age is 33. very friendly, looks ok, boobs small, good massage and hj - can touch top - never try more than that.

HC_LOVER
04-06-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by joboy
used to go there about 1 year ago - u can try joanne - they will give her to u if u ask for young girl and she looks young but she will tell u her age is 33. very friendly, looks ok, boobs small, good massage and hj - can touch top - never try more than that.

Joanna told me that her chinese heroscope is rabbit, so i think she is about 38 years old and having 3 childrens in JB.
One of her best service she performed to me was footjob.

cooler8
06-06-2002, 04:43 PM
hi guys,

had some feedback from one of my buddies there. Was infd that there's no hot/cold pool and the gals are all aunties.Entrance is $35..However, no recommendation was made for any gals..:( As for Joanne, my buddy said that her FJ and HJ was pretty good..Still looking ard for more action. Heard that some FL PRC are operating within as well..Yet to confirm..

seven
16-07-2002, 09:05 PM
Dear Bro HC Lover,
How is the feet of Joanna ? Does she has well pedicured toenails ? Is her feet fair ? How much for footjob ?
Appreciate your reply. Thank you

HC_LOVER
17-07-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by seven
Dear Bro HC Lover,
How is the feet of Joanna ? Does she has well pedicured toenails ? Is her feet fair ? How much for footjob ?
Appreciate your reply. Thank you

She has a CFM look and fair feet. $50 for footjob/HJ/licking both of her soles and sucking all her toes.(Best price)

leglover
17-07-2002, 02:00 PM
Thanks bro. for the information. Wii be going there soon.

=============================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
=============================:p

2.00AM
18-07-2002, 03:32 AM
Hi HC_LOVER,

You mentioned earlier that one of her best service was footjob. Excuse me for my ignorance but what exactly is a footjob? I'm rather adventurous and willing to try new things. Hope you can provide me a brief description of this footjob thing. Really appreciate it.

The price you quoted seems reasonable for all those service indeed but did you mean she lick and suck MY toes or I have to perform that on her?? Duh? Blur lah <see below>.

Thanks.

Originally posted by HC_LOVER

She has a CFM look and fair feet. $50 for footjob/HJ/licking both of her soles and sucking all her toes.(Best price)

HC_LOVER
21-07-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 2.00AM
Hi HC_LOVER,

You mentioned earlier that one of her best service was footjob. Excuse me for my ignorance but what exactly is a footjob? I'm rather adventurous and willing to try new things. Hope you can provide me a brief description of this footjob thing. Really appreciate it.

The price you quoted seems reasonable for all those service indeed but did you mean she lick and suck MY toes or I have to perform that on her?? Duh? Blur lah <see below>.

Thanks.

Footjob means that she will use her feet to rub on your didi until you cum.

McWoof0
13-08-2002, 04:57 PM
is she still there? Joanne.. $50 for Footjob/HJ and licking her feet..how long will she allow for feet licking? can request for ass lick also? any experienced guys out there from Sembawang Shopping Cent HC??

McWoof0
13-08-2002, 09:06 PM
does anyone have the phone no. of the HC in sembawang SC?

McWoof0
14-08-2002, 03:52 PM
Hey. i went to Casala HC earlier on and i tried Joanne. She allowed feet licking and she likes it as well but only for about 5 mins.[if u dont cum u can lick until u hit the roof]. as she was doing a HJ on me, i was licking her feet and sucking her toes. Charge $50. nothing much there. i think got suana but i did not go in. 2 stories. room quite big. got individual bathroom attached. HJ: $50 [Negotiable for $30, juz say u r working $ very difficult to earn], BJ: $80, FJ $100.

Height: about 158cm
Figure: not very good
Boob: Small
Very talkative.
HJ: satisfactory. [lotion]
Feet: quite fair and smooth.

everything less than 45 mins. Total cost $85.
quite worth for a 1st timer.

HC man
25-08-2002, 03:34 PM
is joanna fat or thin does she work on sunday h

turbo188
25-08-2002, 04:38 PM
for those who like big boobs, u can try mimi.
race: malay (chinese mixed)
look: pretty face
attitude: gf type
boobs: not too sure, just big, maybe 36 D/E

tried her b4 on last month, she work only Mon ~ Fri, knock off 7pm. big size type, but got a pretty face and big boobs to compromise, so not too bad lah. strip till undie, I personally get arouse fast with big boobs, two palm canot cover her boobs, keep fondle her boobs, squeeze and swing her boobs as hard as i can, finish off with tit fucking. paid her $80...

:)

cucumber
29-08-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by turbo188
for those who like big boobs, u can try mimi.
race: malay (chinese mixed)
look: pretty face
attitude: gf type
boobs: not too sure, just big, maybe 36 D/E

:)

Hi brudder,

This Mimi u talkin about, is she from the Casala HC or the HC in Sembawang??
thinkin of checkin out her service

turbo188
29-08-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by cucumber

Hi brudder,

This Mimi u talkin about, is she from the Casala HC or the HC in Sembawang??
thinkin of checkin out her service

I dun really remember the name, guess it shd be casala, located inside sembawang shopping ctr, the massage room at 2nd floor.

rgds.

BigDipper
30-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Warning to all Bros : This is a big Con. Don't waste your time. MiMi is a Bapok / HeShe get the picture ?

Kick the Mutha F#$@% who wrote the FR about MiMi.

Feet and Hands Bigger than Mine. Face like Shit.

I puked and got the hell out of there. If any if you feel like wasting some money then go for it but If you are inclined to go for Bapoks I suggest you check out Changi Village better.
This MiMi looks like a Monster from your worst nightmare.

Again I curse the Mutha F%$$#$ who wrote the FR. You're a Sabo King or YOU ARE MiMI.

raiden
03-09-2002, 05:12 AM
lol.....calm down man

Ah Dez
03-09-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by BigDipper
Warning to all Bros : This is a big Con. Don't waste your time. MiMi is a Bapok / HeShe get the picture ?

Kick the Mutha F#$@% who wrote the FR about MiMi.

Feet and Hands Bigger than Mine. Face like Shit.

I puked and got the hell out of there. If any if you feel like wasting some money then go for it but If you are inclined to go for Bapoks I suggest you check out Changi Village better.
This MiMi looks like a Monster from your worst nightmare.

Again I curse the Mutha F%$$#$ who wrote the FR. You're a Sabo King or YOU ARE MiMI.

Your last line........ Rings a bell..

pussyman
03-09-2002, 06:06 AM
:D

sexhero
07-08-2003, 01:40 AM
who can tell me how much i need to pay for HC? I mean this price includes all of the fee, like bath and special service.