PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Trans

maggots
11-09-2005, 04:37 AM
does any of the bros out there know / still have ctc of those trans formerly from johore rd? really miss some of them :(

dickrick
11-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I know of two - one Malay trans, Hanis who later had a boob job and hooked up with a white guy. They separated and Hanis went back to her family who didn't like the way she looked so she had the silicone removed. She took on regular jobs but some 3 years back went back to the line and stayed at an apartment in Bencoolen Street. The one with the coffee shop below. She used to hang out with some Indian trans, sometimes opposite Orchard Towers and sometimes Rowell Road towards midnight.
The second one is Chinese and some ten years ago went for the SRS op and is offically female. She works in a regular job in town and isn't on the line anymore.

Idoru
11-09-2005, 07:07 PM
does any of the bros out there know / still have ctc of those trans formerly from johore rd? really miss some of them :(

You can find few of them at PT H5 & H9 but they have aged. There is one that bacame the landlady of H17 but have passed away about a year ago.
Have a look at them if it will bring back treasured memories.
Cheers

Lesliii
11-09-2005, 11:46 PM

There used to be a stunning beauty named SUSAN.

alexngsg
12-09-2005, 12:27 PM
I missed the Johore Road's days also. So many ah kua with big cock. One of them called Ai Lee, although she is small size but her cock is about 8-9", never seen other men with such length in my life. fucked by her many times but she charged expensive. Another one forgot her name and her cock was as thick as my wrist, really amazing. Really miss all of them, don't know where they gone to.Bros if got any contact of ladyboys with big cock please pm me, appreciate very much.

I made first mistake for raped by ah kua and until today I like to be fucked by them.

maggots
17-09-2005, 01:32 PM
THKX BRO..!
U guys r right! Those were the days... Miss those like Rena, Nikko, Michelle.. so many!
Find any of them, appreciate ur update! Cheers! :p

wolverman
19-09-2005, 09:49 PM

Ya bro. Those good old fond memories of Johor Rd. Still remember without fail most of the saturday nites after I booked out from Nee Soon camp, would mingled around TCSS and "molesting" those trans at JR. Always on the lookout for my favourite trans by the name "Jackie". Even day time, with light make-up, this ladyboy still look like a woman! Really miss those trans..

alexngsg
20-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi bros, remember ah Y, queen of JR, I always follow her to her place at East Coast Road after her work. any bro know where is she now? And once gang bang by Jackie, Jane, and their gang till the bed collasped.

KatoeyLover69
20-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi bros, remember ah Y, queen of JR, I always follow her to her place at East Coast Road after her work. any bro know where is she now? And once gang bang by Jackie, Jane, and their gang till the bed collasped.

Bro Alex,

You mean Jackie, Jane and gang screwed you ??? :p 'Buay tahan' !!!

alexngsg
20-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Jackie was staying at the apartment around Newton. I went to her place many times. she is fair and with very good complexion and sweet looking but quite shy and I like it that way. Still remember her so well but she went for sex change later and I heard she went to work at Excelsior HC, dunno whether still working there now.

wolverman
20-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Bro Alex,

You mean Jackie, Jane and gang screwed you ??? :p 'Buay tahan' !!!

Cannot be lah, bro katoey. The "jackie" I knew was a very effeminate ladyboy. Seen her dick...small and short! Screwed "Jackie" countless time. Her bbbj was fantastic! So was her tight ass! Wooooooh..... :p

Lesliii
21-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Any idea, what is her name in Excelsior ????
Thanks

Jackie was staying at the apartment around Newton. I went to her place many times. she is fair and with very good complexion and sweet looking but quite shy and I like it that way. Still remember her so well but she went for sex change later and I heard she went to work at Excelsior HC, dunno whether still working there now.

alexngsg
21-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Cannot be lah, bro katoey. The "jackie" I knew was a very effeminate ladyboy. Seen her dick...small and short! Screwed "Jackie" countless time. Her bbbj was fantastic! So was her tight ass! Wooooooh..... :p
Yes, indeed Jackie's dick is small and not too long but she still like to fuck sometimes. same as Jane, but I heard Jane went to Germany. The other two are bigger, one of them went to Mount E for sex change. Me and Jane visited her at that time, I heard she works at Petain. dunno whether true of not. the other one lost contact.

alexngsg
21-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Any idea, what is her name in Excelsior ????
Thanks
Bro, why don't you just call and find out whether she still work there. It may be possible for me to find out from one of my contact, Jackie's friend.

wolverman
21-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Bro, why don't you just call and find out whether she still work there. It may be possible for me to find out from one of my contact, Jackie's friend.

Yes! Bro alexngsg! Could you find out her whereabout? Wonder whether she has gone for sex change. Sure missed her bj and nice piece of ass! :)

Lesliii
21-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Used to be a regular there, but there is no Jackie leh.
Mebbe your friend can help.
Thanks.

alexngsg
21-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Yes! Bro alexngsg! Could you find out her whereabout? Wonder whether she has gone for sex change. Sure missed her bj and nice piece of ass! :)
Hi bro wolverman, confirmed Jackie had gone for sex change, her friend Jane told me and after that she worked in Excelsior HC. In fact, 4 of their gang all changed sex already.

wolverman
21-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi bro wolverman, confirmed Jackie had gone for sex change, her friend Jane told me and after that she worked in Excelsior HC. In fact, 4 of their gang all changed sex already.

Good! Tks for the info, alex. Got time have to catch up with Jackie.....for old time sex...I mean sake. :D

Lesliii
21-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Wolverman, mebbe we can chiong together with Alex.
pm me.
cheers

Good! Tks for the info, alex. Got time have to catch up with Jackie.....for old time sex...I mean sake. :D

TheHappyMondays
22-09-2005, 09:43 AM

Bruther, you meaning Jackie and Jane all still work in Excelsior HC? Keeps me updated, ok? Thanks you! :)

alexngsg
22-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Bruther, you meaning Jackie and Jane all still work in Excelsior HC? Keeps me updated, ok? Thanks you! :)
Jane told me Jackie was working in Excelsior HC last time. I have lost contact with Jane, I heard she went to Germany, dunno whether she come back to Singapore or not. If I got any info about Jackie I will post here. In fact, I also miss her, still remember her favourite song.

wolverman
22-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Wolverman, mebbe we can chiong together with Alex.
pm me.
cheers

Sure, no problem. Any further development on Jackie, I will let u know. :)

wolverman
22-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I know of two - one Malay trans, Hanis

Bro, can confirm if this the Hanis that spoke good english and stay somewhere at P Panjang last time? Tks.

dickrick
23-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Bro, can confirm if this the Hanis that spoke good english and stay somewhere at P Panjang last time? Tks.
This Hanis spoke good English, almost 1.7m in height. I can't remember her saying Pasir Panjang. I think I might even have her pic somewhere. Have to dig through my stuff. She had a friendly personality and she gave good service.

alexngsg
23-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Contacted Jackie two days ago but busy with guests in town. Will try to see her on coming Sunday and inform bros here about her.