PDA

View Full Version : Hse 20 R18

neuro33
03-09-2005, 02:02 PM
had tried this WL 5 times and will nvr RTF! gave a chance too many. here the FR:

last time was 3 weeks ago..my usual WL busy, gotta release urgently so went to hse 20r18 thinkin tat she might be the kind tat improves her svc wif regular...beady eyes, petite frame..bed with mirror all ard.. :D lotsa of bro will agree this is a plus...

she's not my usual cat ($40) but she's quite young and figure it shd be ok..SOP..went ahead in and undress..

BJ with caps is good with suction but she curls and position her body in a manner which you find it awkward to play wif her tits or roam her body.

told her I want to fuck liao.. always starts wif missionary..ok..fine...pussy tight but slippery (think its the KY)..good fuck at least..pumped her furiously for good 10 mins and change to my fav and most accomplished pos..doggie style..I never do her in doggie in all previous visits (cum in missionary)..
she seems reluctant but didnt reject..

After abt 10 strokes, she's grimacing..ask her what happened..she said its painful...cant be what...she jus lazy. So I suggest her to lay her on side then...complain I'm too long for tat..WHAT!! I abt 6 to 7inch..normal what...damn disappointed liao..so tell her gif me HJ...Shit man! HJ with CD!! she too much liao...

I must be stupid to even think she will treat regular better..

looks: 6.5
body: 7.0 (the kind I like, slim but not skinny)
tits:7.0 B cupper, but cannot suck or lick (not sure, only noe how to squeeze)
BJ: 6.5 nice suction with CD, no BBBJ
FJ: 5.5 (damn pissed)
HJ: you be the judge lah..with CD!!
Damage:$40
RTF: Nvr

as the old saying goes: one man's meat's another man's poison. dun flame me..

Bro out there who had tried her, pls confirm is this her SOP?

tks

sunny302
03-09-2005, 02:21 PM
had tried this WL 5 times and will nvr RTF!

OMG 5 times yet such bad service :confused:..Perhaps you should try the queen :D

Idoru
03-09-2005, 03:42 PM
OMG 5 times yet such bad service :confused:..Perhaps you should try the queen :D

Few years back she was the Queen of Petian. Can never be able to get her but as her popularity increases her service drops. Her name is Maggie (Mee)
Cheers

sunny302
04-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Her name is Maggie (Mee)Cheers

Hmm...except for a handful they rest seems to drop their standards when they become "popular".. :(..luckily still got Jac :D

neuro33
04-09-2005, 07:45 PM
been ard petain for the past few years..only tried her recently...tried Jac liao...svcs very good but the scar at her tummy really bad...will be trying Pat soon...looking for BBBJ. :D

DotCom
06-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes indeed she's Maggie - H20R18
More than 3yrs back when she's still a newcomer in PT,she was my
regular one - bbbj,frenching and i jus loved her 'goddess over lotus'
position - work real hard that's y she's much sought after in PT but no fight
against d Hse 9 'pair of commandos' AA and JiaJia - in fact Hse10 rm10
Kathy will fill in deservingly in third spot of 'PT best of d best'...

relax bro, since she's not yr type - go for others, plenty to choose fm and
well worth yr money and sperm spend...happy cheonging!!!

DC

neuro33
07-09-2005, 01:12 AM
wah, u even got BBBJ!! :eek: I patronise 5 times, not even once!!!I think she got BF or sumthin...always see her busy SMSin..

Idoru
07-09-2005, 07:18 AM
wah, u even got BBBJ!! :eek: I patronise 5 times, not even once!!!I think she got BF or sumthin...always see her busy SMSin..

That was 3 years ago everyone got BBBJ, frenching and fingering until she cums a few times. Long Q man
Cheers

DotCom
07-09-2005, 02:42 PM

As bro Idoru commented, that was 3 or more yrs ago when she gave her
all to servicing us farkers...now i know she not so obliging...

Look at Jac, previously she don't do bbbj when she started...now she's getting more commando - bbbj and position herself against yr gab so
that u can 'eat' her as well as 'stick yr tongue' into her asshole...
but of cos when u do that, she will not let u french/kiss her...keke!

DC

lawry
10-09-2005, 02:24 PM
bros pardon me for saying.. i went last week or the week before.. she is pretty hardworking towards me.. all in all..considered a not too bad fark...

maybe she worked for too long.. she do her business with mood liao..

before it starts.. i have a smoke with her and chat..while we chat and smoke.. she began been naughty with me.. and we went on kissing and teasing each others body... (cut short) we fark for quite long.. she didnt complain.. and after i come.. she wants me to lie down and hug her..

so give me quite a good GF treatment leh...

pai seh if its different from you guys.. :D

cheers

lawry

popiah
10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
bros pardon me for saying.. i went last week or the week before.. she is pretty hardworking towards me.. all in all..considered a not too bad fark...

cheers
lawry

hi bro lawry,

wow....nowaday you cheong alot in PETAIN....one fine day, you will be entitled to be called "KING OF PETAIN".. :D

signoff
Petain Popiah

DotCom
10-09-2005, 05:36 PM
maybe she worked for too long.. she do her business with mood liao..
cheers
lawry

Wat to paiseh,bro ? that wat FR is for...genuine and sincere in reporting
d WL's svc...bad one we siam. gd one we continue to support...
Few bad FRs doesnt really mean very bad and one gd FR doesnt
really mean very good...
We can conclude that Maggie may hav some attitude prob and she's only
gd and obliging to some or due to her moodswings - maybe ur chat wif her
touched some soft spots in her that she gave u betta treatment than others...That we all can understand...

Cheers to U

DC

juda
10-09-2005, 07:28 PM
She is quite a nice gal! Very nice boobs, complexion & pussy! ;)

Juda

lawry
14-09-2005, 05:53 PM
She is quite a nice gal! Very nice boobs, complexion & pussy!

Juda

ho ho ho... both of us got the same treatment hor.. :D

to popaih,

no lah.. once in a while i will go down to look for jac.. that day sms u.. to check if jac working but she is not.. so i went walk around and saw maggie.. so try her loh.. not too bad lah..

u are king of pertain (popiah)... not me.. i just drifter.. jack of all trade master of none.. :D

Aceshot
23-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Was roaming around this afternoon when I came across this WL. looks good to me>Ask her how much and she said $40 with a smile I think for a young one Ok so ons. Inside she wash my didi, bj with cd as usual suction quite ok. then she start with cowgirl and ride on me and both my hand suqeeze her neh neh and she smile to me. Then we change to missionary as she and myself also silm person find our bone knocking one another quite painful no shiok. So suggest she change to doggie and I rammed her hard cause her ass though small but quite round and finish in this position. One thing good is there is a mirror in the room can she the action.

Look: 7.5/10
Bj: 6.5/10
Boob: 32A only I ask her
Fj: Ok quite accomodating
Damage $40
RTF: Maybe

Above is only my personnel option other bros may have different taste or treatment.

juda
24-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Used to be my favored mee....:p

toyoceli1979
25-09-2006, 02:56 PM
agree with bro lawry here, she do business with mood! first time try her few mths ago,service is quite good, after sale service will wash for you.no bbbj,but her slut look make up for it,HAHA!
second rtf, shit! she will wash for u first,talk to u.but if u take too long to come, she will start give you a kind of look n tell u she tired n don't bother u, so no chioce,have to self service loh,wash myself. but $40 what u expect, right! life still carry on, cheongs others....hehe!
like bros here said 'one person meat maybe is other poison'

hope all 'da ge' here,don't flame but guide me 'xiao de'
Cheongs ahhhhhhhhhh! cheer!

gastonc
08-10-2006, 06:11 PM
I don't know abt you guys but somehow $40 service is pretty shite. I believe it's better to spend a little more for the $80 service which can be awesome.

gastonc
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
And you guys should definitely try Carol. She's awesome. Very very wet chick

Computer
15-10-2006, 03:22 AM
And you guys should definitely try Carol. She's awesome. Very very wet chick
which carol? any further info like age, etc? thanks