PDA

View Full Version : Warning To All Bros

isel
01-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Good day to all bro's out here. Signz had the worst bonk of my life...my entire life. Not realy bonk but here is wat happened...

was a sat aft when i got some fl numbers from irc, joanne wendy and chanel. called wendy and made an appointment with her, in the end she put me airpane made me wait in hotel bencoolen for 1hr, so i damn angry and try tou salvage the situtation. Call chanel but she say she got mens, so last choice call this joanne, she sound damned sexy and horny , say she will rushed down from jurong, reached in 20 mins. i was shock at the speed, in the end she hide and ask me open the door. I almost fainted man!! in front of mne was this whale that must have escaped from the pacific ocean. She din even look like a female to say the least. she told me 60 kg 1.7 but i swear she is at least 120kg. told her she dun look like a female than she threaten to go recept and make police report say someone play prank on her. so i say gotts u go lah, i here to watch tv only, i dun even know u. she than threaten to tear it's top and shout rape. I lan lan ask her in . It say very horny wanna fuck, i dunnoe wat to say but try to persuade her dun wan anything i give her money ask her go home. than she start with her threat again. WA KAO, so in the end reach an agruement that just BJ for 60bucks
i also have no choice but to agree. she bj and all the time say my dick damn big, but i din even stand how to big? after a while i told her i cannot cum so i say just pay her the money and ask her to leave. she insist i fuck her, and 120 bucks. i than say we agrred on 60 , so in the end i gave her 100 in all and ask the whale to leave. she say just her luck and left... JUST HET LUCK ??? just my luck more like it. so bro's 2 numbers to be wary of ... If i dun enter hell for u guys who wil? ahhahaa

8104*529 Joanne

9433*141 wendy

Trust me bro's i suspect 2 f them are conners ...be very careful

towards a better bonking world

Castrol
01-09-2005, 05:10 PM
9433*141 wendy

..... :eek:

Accord_JDM
01-09-2005, 05:14 PM
oh my god....
this is .... one damn super duper... unfortunate bonk u had!
:eek:

BigGuy
01-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Lesson number 1.......
Never open the door when you see no one.

Lesson number 2......
If she want to inform recrpt let her be......(Which u did)

Lesson number 3.....
If she wants to tear her clothes and shout rape, let her do it. Hotel won't call police over this if they still want to do business. Plus camera shows she goes up to hotel herself and not with you so how in the world to rape her????

PKTM
01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
It say very horny wanna fuck,

Congrats u have just met the most famous FL, IT. Btw, it's not a real pussy that you have just bonked.

Next time, remember to do your homework here before u suka suka collect FL contact numbers and then ti kum ti kum your luck.

Another one bite the dust...

ko_yama_sama
01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Looks like the threadstarter was molested and almost kanna raped. And he has to pay for it. What a bad experience! Thanks for the info. :)

isel
01-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Big guy bro, thanks for the tip, tot i was alert enough but at that kindof sircumstances i also panick, din tin kabout the camera, thanks any way and din bonk her, U r rite btw suer duper unlucky.... feel ike kana conned

Teatree
01-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Dear All
I got a number from Yahoo Classified (9345@@@@). Her name is Angeline. We agreed to meet at Lavender H81 at 4pm today. Before I went, I SMS her to meet at nearby coffeshop before we proceed.
Immeditely she rejected my offer.

Her asking price is not cheap. She is charging $200/2 shots.

I send this to all brothers so that you guys could judge for yourself. Do not go ahead and book the room and wait for the girl.

Best Regards

Teatree

Frankiestine
01-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Good day to all bro's out here. Signz had the worst bonk of my life...my entire life. Not realy bonk but here is wat happened...

8104*529 Joanne

9433*141 wendy

Trust me bro's i suspect 2 f them are conners ...be very careful

towards a better bonking world
OMG :eek: U just been done by the Thing..IT...IT is actually a cross breed of a She+He+It = SHIT!!!!
Beware the SHIT THING...
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3081/sherine2qk.jpg

QooMilk
01-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Bro Frankiestine give the man a break lah, hahaha hearing his story i feel funny more than sad for him....one word "suay", nv turst IRC got alot of bros tio already, me one of them :(
Luck able to escape without being rape :D

isel
01-09-2005, 05:36 PM
bro frankie... so painful liao u still suan me hahaha..... at least i can save bro 's out rhere from my suffering... haiz, so noble of me,,, lol

blur girl
01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Mr. isel.. i read your story already want to luff out loud! LOL!!! good attempt.. :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
bro frankie... so painful liao u still suan me hahaha..... at least i can save bro 's out rhere from my suffering... haiz, so noble of me,,, lol
hahaha like u say lor if you don't go to hell who will....bro monster take my head off to you and salute for your bravery....count yourselve lucky you still managed to escape with your ass hole intact... :p
for your bravery monster reserved 9 points for you...

DOM1
01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
OMG :eek: U just been done by the Thing..IT...IT is actually a cross breed of a She+He+It = SHIT!!!!
Beware the SHIT THING...
Bro Frankiestine and Bro isel (threadstarter),
I don't go for commercial sex for i'm a seahorse reincarnate, but I dare vouch that this is the best joke that I'd for ages........at the expense of threadstarter!!! Never mind, i'll Up your points NOW.....hopes it at least give you some condolences...........sorry....I mean consolation!! hahahahahhahahah

DOM the interforum clown

Teh Ni
01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Very unfortunate indeed. You should'nt have given in to her threats, which were kinda empty if you thought about it. You're a registered paying customer of the hotel while she, sorry IT, had no legitimate reasons to be there, in front of your room somemore. Thus she could be considered a trespasser and more likely that the whale would get into trouble than you if this was reported to the reception. Anyway, take it as a lesson learnt. You'll be better for it in the future. :)

sadfa
01-09-2005, 05:47 PM
was a sat aft when i got some fl numbers from irc, joanne wendy and chanel. called wendy and made an appointment with her, in the end she put me airpane made me wait in hotel bencoolen for 1hr, so i damn angry and try tou salvage the situtation. Call chanel but she say she got mens, so last choice call this joanne, she sound damned sexy and horny , say she will rushed down from jurong, reached in 20 mins. i was shock at the speed, in the end she hide and ask me open the door. I almost fainted man!! in front of mne was this whale that must have escaped from the pacific ocean. She din even look like a female to say the least. she told me 60 kg 1.7 but i swear she is at least 120kg. told her she dun look like a female than she threaten to go recept and make police report say someone play prank on her. so i say gotts u go lah, i here to watch tv only, i dun even know u. she than threaten to tear it's top and shout rape. I lan lan ask her in .

eh bro,

u damn sway.

1. u call wendy who is sherinne n she fly your aeroplane.
2. u call joanne who is also sherinne n she appear!
3. next time she complain to recep or police or say rape, let her lah!
obviously the police not stupid becos she is not 1st time appear before them.
she should explain to the cops why is she being a hooker which is illegal.
nothing 2 fear lah bro!
4. btw she still look the same as the photo? her voice got sound very sweet or not?

sadfa
01-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Lesson number 1.......

bro, not true lah. many other fr also never appear before door.
next time i go, i also dont want 2 appear b4 door.

isel
01-09-2005, 06:33 PM
bro sadfa, u know the" WHALE?" u got her pic? we should start an anti "whale" campign. her name sherrine ?? u also kanna b4?

Frankiestine
01-09-2005, 06:35 PM
---deleted refer to next post----

Frankiestine
01-09-2005, 06:36 PM
bro sadfa, u know the" WHALE?" u got her pic? we should start an anti "whale" campign. her name sherrine ?? u also kanna b4?
bro refer to my post number 9....isn't this the SHIT THING u encounter? anyway Sherine is an old hen to samsters here....u not the only victim...

pl9288
01-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Lesson number 1.......

another tip to counter-attack this type of situation...

if she insist meeting you in your room instead of the lobby or somewhere nearby & u r not 100% sure who u r going to meet.

should gave her the opposite room number.

when she knock on the opposite door, u got a clear view from yr side... :D

Frankiestine
01-09-2005, 08:12 PM
another tip to counter-attack this type of situation...

if she insist meeting you in your room instead of the lobby or somewhere nearby & u r not 100% sure who u r going to meet.

should gave her the opposite room number.

when she knock on the opposite door, u got a clear view from yr side... :D
hahaha i won't want to be the guy in the room opposite... :p

daryl76
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
hmmm still around and wanna harass bros here??? shucks, he/she still refuse to die away ah!!!!!!!!! bros, pls be careful who u meet, especially if she claims to be from NUS, low charges... beware!!!

coolmanks
01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I agreed with you 100%. That why it is important to meet only FL we do not know at hotel 81. If the girl threaten to call reception, then he should have call the reception. Guarantee the girl will disappear before you can finish dialing.

[police over this if they still want to do business. Plus camera shows she goes up to hotel herself and not with you so how in the world to rape her????[/QUOTE]

trellis001
02-09-2005, 07:55 AM
To be safe is always better then sorry.

Keep far far away...

SO far I never try FL unless recommended by bro's that I know.

Teatree
02-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Not very useful. She will back with all kind of names; Apple, Banana, Cherry, Paris Hilton, Carina, Christise, Mable........... :(

astrozz
02-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Very unfortunate indeed. You should'nt have given in to her threats, which were kinda empty if you thought about it. You're a registered paying customer of the hotel while she, sorry IT, had no legitimate reasons to be there, in front of your room somemore. Thus she could be considered a trespasser and more likely that the whale would get into trouble than you if this was reported to the reception.

True though , but everyone knows, laws are always protecting women , men are always on the losing end , should a claim like this happen , we will have to go through hell to proof our innocence... sometimes its just better off paying and close the case for good.
Honestly ,it is risky for FL to do their business not knowing what kind of client she will meet , it is also risky for us not knowing if the FL is honest... for me , its always my choice to go thru trusted OKTs ...safe , no worries..

BigGuy
02-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Big guy bro, thanks for the tip, tot i was alert enough but at that kindof sircumstances i also panick, din tin kabout the camera, thanks any way and din bonk her, U r rite btw suer duper unlucky.... feel ike kana conned

No worries.....learning experience i take it. cheers

BigGuy
02-09-2005, 09:53 AM

Honestly.....me dun know so much abt meeting FL....i got my regular sex partners so that din worry me. However been to such places and the wises is not to open the door regardless of situation.

Fm the little i know, FL need not hide since they are in this trade. Unless of coz they have lied abt their statistics then diff scenario.

sadfa
02-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Fm the little i know, FL need not hide since they are in this trade. Unless of coz they have lied abt their statistics then diff scenario.

i guess they know they r not that great n will not meet your expectations. otherwise no reason to hide, i agree.

hng2000
02-09-2005, 12:55 PM
To be safe is always better then sorry.

Keep far far away...

SO far I never try FL unless recommended by bro's that I know.

As for me, I prefer to meet up in a coffee shop and then proceed if interested. I am not the kind of man who play "blind date"... :D

sadfa
02-09-2005, 01:13 PM
As for me, I prefer to meet up in a coffee shop and then proceed if interested. I am not the kind of man who play "blind date"... :D

bro i agree. but many of these fl insist u must book hotel 2 show u not playing them out.

if not, they wont go.
if u insist, they either bochap u or fly your aeroplane.

nowadays these young girls think they meeting boyfren.
either super late or dont come also never tell u or never say sorry or give an explanation.

isel
02-09-2005, 01:16 PM
to the bro tat zap me, if u dun mind can leave a reason y or even ur name.? just tot of warning bro's here. Something wrong i did? apologise in advance just like to know wat i did , thanks

pl9288
02-09-2005, 01:18 PM
True though , but everyone knows, laws are always protecting women , men are always on the losing end..

in this case..

guess the laws not sure to put this monster into which category :D

sammyboyfor
06-09-2005, 06:24 AM
Something wrong i did? apologise in advance just like to know wat i did , thanks

You were zapped by me because of this post http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1155892#post1155892

To find out why you were zapped, check your user CP.

laodi123456789
06-09-2005, 09:10 AM
I look at that post and I think WOW the zapping is really deserved

Mezzo
06-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Well bro, take it as a lesson learnt and never attempt to get a FL thru unknown sources again. Not that all of them are horrid, just that the odds are like 95%.

Cool it and better bonk next time. :)

seamonk
07-09-2005, 01:44 AM
That IT monster really long life sia.............. :eek:

nssdom
07-09-2005, 03:01 AM
for sacrificing ... i up ur rep point ... hehe ...

zboom
07-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Poor thing. up ur point

sammyboyfor
07-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Poor thing. up ur point

You don't have any points to give yet. You need to have reputation power of at least "1" before you can add or subtract points. Yours is still "0".

sammyboyfor
07-09-2005, 06:11 PM
for sacrificing ... i up ur rep point ... hehe ...

You can't influence points yet either.

laodi123456789
07-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Please study Laoda Sammyboyfor's adviCe Carefully

isel
09-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Can I know Wat i did so wrong till i am zapped unti this stage? I din even post anything ...????:confused:

codenamesnake
16-02-2008, 09:17 PM
gosh bro....tatz really unfortunate.... really dunno wat in the hell "IT" was trying to do..... maybe u shouldn't hav let her in at all... thank u for your kindness n warn fellow bros here.... wish u better luck.... cheers