PDA

View Full Version : Kim Chi at River View Hotel

download_maniac
31-08-2005, 03:13 PM
G'day Brudders,
Got this lobang not so long ago from my friends. Then decided to call the number one day, a quite old auntie answer the phone, call herself helen. So I ask helen, where and how much, at that time she was at Strand Hotel, but shifted to Peninsula Hotel, wah lau next to my office somemore. Anyway made appointment to see girls first. So two fellow bangers go with me, go to room - wah 6 korean girls all studying english.. and all so sexy. I select Michelle. Solid
Looks - 8.5/9
Boobs - Small Size (guess rarely find korean big size)
Ass - The most rounded heart shaped arse I have see.
Legs - Solid long.
Weight - 40 kgs
Skin Color - a bit tanned (sepnds a lot of time at the beach).
Damage 150 1 shot
Attitude - Like GF.
BBBJ - 8
FJ - Tight pussy- with lots of moaning, scratching and biting.
Contact - Helen - agent
RTF - went back the very next day to have michelle and then a week afterwards to have her friend.
So it goes like this, I paid Helen and the girls left the room, michelle and me had a smoke together, shared a coke, spoke "she speaks english" - proceed to take off my clothes, while i unbutton her shirt - no bra, and then pull off her skirt, wah the G' string really make me go crazy - together so for shower - SOP and then she wipe me dry, make me lie down on the bed, before starting her cat bath, she lick my nipples, staring into my eyes, and tease me till my brother is standing, then with her tongue, proceed to lick all the way down and start with my balls, and the underside of my brother - the best was licking the head of my cock, wah... loved it.... she was kind enough to ask if i want more.... but i was ready to bonk, she put the cd on... and sat down on me... riding like hell..... then change position, due to her light weight.. can carry her for a little while, before my favorite doggie..... even ask me to finger her ass, but no anal lah....
Anyway entered her missionary..... and by then she is really leaking juice, moaning... and grabbing my ass.. to go deeper..... I also pumping away.... and she is kinda bitting.. but softly.. lah.... last cannot tahan... i blow my load into her... but she still continue.. pumping... away.. till she ask me to stop.... wah.. can totally suck me dry... with her cunt action and squeezing her muscle....
Totally enjoyed that's why returned the very next day.
I recommend all bro to try, best thing, you can see the girls before you try, and if you dont like walk away without spending.
Pm me for Helen's Number.

heelscraze
31-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pass me the agent contact ? like to try after your FR...steam man.

Thanks..

G'day Brudders,
Got this lobang not so long ago from my friends. Then decided to call the number one day, a quite old auntie answer the phone, call herself helen. So I ask helen, where and how much, at that time she was at Strand Hotel, but shifted to Peninsula Hotel, wah lau next to my office somemore. Anyway made appointment to see girls first. So two fellow bangers go with me, go to room - wah 6 korean girls all studying english.. and all so sexy. I select Michelle. Solid
Looks - 8.5/9
Legs - Solid long.
Weight - 40 kgs
Damage 150 1 shot
Attitude - Like GF.
BBBJ - 8
Contact - Helen - agent
RTF - went back the very next day to have michelle and then a week afterwards to have her friend.
So it goes like this, I paid Helen and the girls left the room, michelle and me had a smoke together, shared a coke, spoke "she speaks english" - proceed to take off my clothes, while i unbutton her shirt - no bra, and then pull off her skirt, wah the G' string really make me go crazy - together so for shower - SOP and then she wipe me dry, make me lie down on the bed, before starting her cat bath, she lick my nipples, staring into my eyes, and tease me till my brother is standing, then with her tongue, proceed to lick all the way down and start with my balls, and the underside of my brother - the best was licking the head of my cock, wah... loved it.... she was kind enough to ask if i want more.... but i was ready to bonk, she put the cd on... and sat down on me... riding like hell..... then change position, due to her light weight.. can carry her for a little while, before my favorite doggie..... even ask me to finger her ass, but no anal lah....
Anyway entered her missionary..... and by then she is really leaking juice, moaning... and grabbing my ass.. to go deeper..... I also pumping away.... and she is kinda bitting.. but softly.. lah.... last cannot tahan... i blow my load into her... but she still continue.. pumping... away.. till she ask me to stop.... wah.. can totally suck me dry... with her cunt action and squeezing her muscle....
I recommend all bro to try, best thing, you can see the girls before you try, and if you dont like walk away without spending.

meatlover
31-08-2005, 05:59 PM
... but shifted to Peninsula Hotel, wah lau next to my office somemore.
They were at Excelsor and also Riverview, definitely not Peninsula. As I've brought my clients to both places on 21/8/05

dths056
31-08-2005, 06:05 PM
"Contact - Helen - agent
Pm me for Helen's Number"

hello there,
can PM me the contact of this HELEN (AGENT)??
thankzz

Knife
31-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Bro download, pls pm me her contacts very very interested after viewing yr post and watching so many kimchi movies. Haha :)

taurus75
31-08-2005, 08:33 PM
wau lau..dun post out the htels name lah....MIBs around everywhere lei....

choice
31-08-2005, 08:39 PM
ya... with the hotel name... what happened if the hunt is on while we are ruba ruba... and somemore with our pants down... we are ok... but hey... discretions gone with the wind liao... :eek:

ballack99
31-08-2005, 09:43 PM
hi bro, can PM contact for the kim chi ? Thanks :D

31-08-2005, 10:06 PM
pls refrain from posting hotel names next time, now must avoid tat hotel for a while.

braddieh
31-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Please pm her number.. pretty interested..

xiao liao
31-08-2005, 10:45 PM
bro, good try... can pm me the contact... tks a zillion... xiao liao

fullmoonz69
01-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Bro...u shouldnt have name the hotel...

by the way now helen is back to korea... will not be back til next mth...when did u did your last booking ? i brought a friend up begining of the mth and then he selected sandra. one that speak quite good english...but then again helen say she will be going back to korea for a mth... will not be back til beginning of sept...

pls confirm wif me can ? :) i can confirm i definitely had a super good time with them ! i tried for 3 times since mid july til now and never regreted any cents i spend !

hanky_panky
01-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Hi Bro Download

Your mailbox full liao..... can PM me Helen's contact please.

Thanks VM

Menthol2222
01-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Bro. yr pm full liao . care to pm mi " Helen " no. thksss :D

jonlee
01-09-2005, 03:52 AM
hi bro download, can pm me helen contact? ur box is full.. wan to eat korean dish.. :D

S|B3HSI@N
01-09-2005, 06:54 AM
hi there bro, nice fr of the korean girl michelle u have there... seems like reasonable pricing cos normally koreans and jap would cost around 200 min.... moreover since can choose girls all the more worth it..... so would u be kind enuf to share the contact of this mamasan helen...... maybe u can drop me the contact in my pm, thanks a million.....

jedycity
01-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Hi Bro,
Kindly pm me Helen's Number...thanks in advance... :)

alamakboy
01-09-2005, 08:15 AM
HI bro,

me pretty interested.

Kindly pm helen contact.

thks bro

download_maniac
01-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Bro...u shouldnt have name the hotel...

by the way now helen is back to korea... will not be back til next mth...when did u did your last booking ? i brought a friend up begining of the mth and then he selected sandra. one that speak quite good english...but then again helen say she will be going back to korea for a mth... will not be back til beginning of sept...

pls confirm wif me can ? :) i can confirm i definitely had a super good time with them ! i tried for 3 times since mid july til now and never regreted any cents i spend !

Bro, fullmoonz69 - I totally agree with you, about the service these girls provide, in fact i can quite honestly say its every dollar well spent. They really give you the best time. Yes Helen is back in Korea and will be in town by September, I cant wait to lay my hands on her new girls. Haaaa.... maybe next time we can go in together, since the girls allow MFMF in the same room and then we can orgy... how about that.
Cheers.

meatlover
01-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Well its September now, any news on when Helen will be back?
Not so fast la. Give her another 2 weeks or so. :cool:

download_maniac
01-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Bros,
I have now passed most of you the contacts, and I hope you all will enjoy and post your FR's as info for other bros.
Also the best time to call is about 3pm in the afternoon, and if you dont get any reply keep trying or even sms for an answer - usually about 3-4 girls at any given time for selection.
Helen should be back from Korea anytime soon (agent) but she has left her phone with the girls so they will surely answer.
Enjoy... and thanks to those who help increase my points and rep.

Cheers.

download_maniac
01-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Well its September now, any news on when Helen will be back? :D

Bro download_maniac, hope you will keep us brudders updated and please keep those FRs cumming.

Bro,
Helen should be in a week or two, however as mentioned earlier, one of the girls should be answering her phone. So ideally try, I will keep everyone updated on my next visit, or even delighted to accompany fellow bro's to cheong.

BIGFIGHTER
01-09-2005, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=download_maniac]Bro,
Helen should be in a week or two, however as mentioned earlier, one of the

MJHJ
01-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Hi Bro,

Can you give me her contact number? After reading your FR, feel like banging those Kimchi...

Ken

download_maniac
01-09-2005, 05:05 PM
G'day Bros,
The contact is in use, and 3 new girls are currently available somewhere at a hotel in Orchard Road. The current contact since Helen is away is Susan.
Enjoy.
Please post your FR's and do assist all bros, to up my rep/points.

sama
01-09-2005, 06:43 PM
CAN EMAIL HELEN NO TO ME AT [email protected]

jerk11
01-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the contact...
thankzz

fullmoonz69
02-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Bro download ! definitely we can arrange 1 time to go down together... confirm helen is not back yet lor... :) but not this mth cos i will be leaving for HK. Hope to get happening from that side.

Bro valkyn, good fr ! since u started i should share mine too. i hope u all dun mind abt this old mid july fr but definitely is one of the time i will remember for life ! lol !

stumble across this contact during reservist...at the end of ict out process, i got super horny and cant wait to try this contact.

i took a cab to RV htoel after confirmation. Rm number was given after that and then i made my way there.

knock on the door wif my heart pounding fast cos this is the 1st fl bonk in sg. cos my playground is at hatyai n phuket.

the moment the door open, my heart drops to the floor...1 beautiful woman opens the door, holding 1 cigarette...she is in green tube and a skirt. simply gorgeous...

i make my way in and saw helen on the bed wif the other gals sitting ard on the bed. they are watching the dunno wat make over show on tv...so i join them to wait til the show ends... after abt 15 mins ... (tv show ends) helen pull a jeans from the side and wear it..boi the mamasan was wearing undies all the time. didnt notice at all cos under blanket...

she then ask me who to chose ? of cos no need to say, i chose the gal who open the door and the heart of mine... her name starts wif K (couldnt mention cos she no longer in this line, got bf le)

every1 move out of the room, i was in there alone wif her...she ask me if i smoke, (simple english cos she here 2 weeks) i say nope and she is surprise that a guy dun smoke ...mayb korean guy all smoke...

we chat a little and she ask me to bath... a bit shock cos have to bath alone...guess they r shy... after i come out , her turn to bath... n she really took very long, was wondering why...

when she came out... i was sitting at the edge of the bed...

--cont part II--

fullmoonz69
02-09-2005, 01:48 AM
--Part II--

she moves towards me and starts frenching me...gosh...they can really french...the bros who tried will totally agree wif me ... wonder if they go thru comando training for that... :p she really took the soul of me...

then the towel came off...revealing a C-cupper...i got a handful of it...soft and smooth...frenching and then frenching...god knows how long has pass...she then move slowly from neck to my nipple...and she can see the reaction that i enjoy more on my right nip and she keeps on teasing it...

then to my bro who has been saluting all the way since she go and bath...
she cap me and starts Bj...i never like Bj ...i dunno why...so for 1 to 2 mins i signal her to move ... she moves up and sat on my little bro... sliding iin and out, then grinding...i would say i dunno why i can feel different when she is on top...different sensation...her tactics r damm good !!!

then i move to missionary...lookin at the beautiful face and pumpin simply sets my mark as my 1st flag on korea !!!

the doggy style took my breath away...she is only 20yrs old and viewing the butts from behind drives u crazy...

change sissors and make sure i get to the deepest of her...

ending everything with missionary...u couldnt believe, after i end with missionary...i did not took it out, jus hug and we french...so gf ...gosh i miss her now...

then the story did not end...i move down to service her with my tounge...she enjoys it n then move up and we hug and french agn... she sees my bro still standing and ask for 2nd rd..but due to 1st fl bonk in sg..i never bring condom and the mamasan only give 1 so that they dun do more...

haha..the funny part is the 1st condom i use came off in mids of me servicing her and my sperm was all over the bed... and they have to sleep in that til next morning rm service...

we bath together after that...and sat down to talk...her hp rings and she never realised...the time has pass 1 and half hr...this is really 1 good fj i ever have for my life !!! Long live Korea !!! lol !

every penny worth ! trust me , mine is not the most beautiful, the 2nd time i went i saw 1 like korea actress... but i did not try cos mine jus woke up and bath ...and she was putting on cream when i saw her...so i couldnt take it and want her again !!! lol !

Damage is 150 , time ?

FJ- 8/10
Bj - 6/10 cos i dun like BJ
Looks- 8/10 for me at least
Fig- 34C 24w 34
height-166 cm
weight -42kg
perfect fig !!!

GF feeling - 8/10 (theres alot of after story after that. I kept but wil share wif bro who go wif me next time or next mth )

RTF- OF CoZ !!! already went 3 times within a mth ! and brought a friend down too ! lol !

Bros, its definitely worth wait ! those who can wait for helens return with new stock would be cool ! dont ask me the name of the gal i tried cos she got a bf now and no longer in this line temp...will let u all know once if she comes back !

Cheers and rep me if u like my FR-
ps-how do i gain access back to the private section ? anybro can advise ? thanks !

AndyCock
03-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Just completed a quick mission with Ann. She is very tired, thus I have to work harder to make her feel horny :D. When she got horny and wet, she cum multiple times with me. hehehe.. She moaned and hold me tight when I know she cum, her kim chi is sucking my dick...First time that I have work more.

FJ- 6/10, 8/10 (when she cum)
Bj - 5/10
Looks- 7.5/10
Fig- 32B 24 34
Frenching - Yes. Deep
Fingering - Yes, with 2 fingers :P
Kim Chi cost: 150

zzxxzzxx
03-09-2005, 03:45 PM
bro,

can i have the contact as well?

[email protected]

choice
04-09-2005, 02:54 PM
CAN EMAIL HELEN NO TO ME AT [email protected]

Yo Bro, you so daring use your yahoo acct ah... hehehe guess cannot wait liao huh...

choice
04-09-2005, 02:59 PM
--Part II--

she moves towards me and starts frenching me...gosh...they can really french...the bros who tried will totally agree wif me ... wonder if they go thru comando training for that... :p she really took the soul of me...

then the towel came off...revealing a C-cupper...i got a handful of it...soft and smooth...frenching and then frenching...god knows how long has pass...she then move slowly from neck to my nipple...and she can see the reaction that i enjoy more on my right nip and she keeps on teasing it...

then to my bro who has been saluting all the way since she go and bath...
she cap me and starts Bj...i never like Bj ...i dunno why...so for 1 to 2 mins i signal her to move ... she moves up and sat on my little bro... sliding iin and out, then grinding...i would say i dunno why i can feel different when she is on top...different sensation...her tactics r damm good !!!

then i move to missionary...lookin at the beautiful face and pumpin simply sets my mark as my 1st flag on korea !!!

the doggy style took my breath away...she is only 20yrs old and viewing the butts from behind drives u crazy...

change sissors and make sure i get to the deepest of her...

ending everything with missionary...u couldnt believe, after i end with missionary...i did not took it out, jus hug and we french...so gf ...gosh i miss her now...

then the story did not end...i move down to service her with my tounge...she enjoys it n then move up and we hug and french agn... she sees my bro still standing and ask for 2nd rd..but due to 1st fl bonk in sg..i never bring condom and the mamasan only give 1 so that they dun do more...

haha..the funny part is the 1st condom i use came off in mids of me servicing her and my sperm was all over the bed... and they have to sleep in that til next morning rm service...

we bath together after that...and sat down to talk...her hp rings and she never realised...the time has pass 1 and half hr...this is really 1 good fj i ever have for my life !!! Long live Korea !!! lol !

every penny worth ! trust me , mine is not the most beautiful, the 2nd time i went i saw 1 like korea actress... but i did not try cos mine jus woke up and bath ...and she was putting on cream when i saw her...so i couldnt take it and want her again !!! lol !

Damage is 150 , time ?

FJ- 8/10
Bj - 6/10 cos i dun like BJ
Looks- 8/10 for me at least
Fig- 34C 24w 34
height-166 cm
weight -42kg
perfect fig !!!

GF feeling - 8/10 (theres alot of after story after that. I kept but wil share wif bro who go wif me next time or next mth )

RTF- OF CoZ !!! already went 3 times within a mth ! and brought a friend down too ! lol !

Bros, its definitely worth wait ! those who can wait for helens return with new stock would be cool ! dont ask me the name of the gal i tried cos she got a bf now and no longer in this line temp...will let u all know once if she comes back !

Cheers and rep me if u like my FR-
ps-how do i gain access back to the private section ? anybro can advise ? thanks !

bro... your thread is making me horny and wanting it liao... ;)

choice
04-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Part II:

After some serious jerking and pulling finally managed to convince my little bro to come back to life, although I had a shock when I saw what I first thought was BLOOD on my penis head. Turns out that was the formula on the Durex Performa condom I was using to make the erection last longer. But somehow the formula seemed to make my little bro go limp and despite the best efforts of Ann and Mina the best I could manage was a partial-erection that died quickly when I tried to doggy-style Ann. Sigh. In the end had to settle for a BBBJ by Mina while petting Ann. Because she doesn't allow CIM she stopped the BBBJ when I was about to cum and let me release all over her soft melons. After that Ann helped me to clean up, although showering and washing up was done alone.

As for me I'm off bonking for a couple of weeks owing to shortage of Vitamin M and also because my bro had that reaction to the Durex comdom. The head was really hurting just now and I had to stop typing to wash it in hot water / cold water. Any bros here had any adverse effect to the Durex Performa condom?

Yo bro, sorry to hear that... i had similar experiences before but not with Durex Performa... it was either the ger service or environment... or may be the condom... (dunnoe wat CD they use)... somehow didi just remain dead...

understands the frustration... and when anxiety sets in... worst...

choice
04-09-2005, 03:37 PM
G'day Brudders,
Looks - 8.5/9
Legs - Solid long.
Weight - 40 kgs
Damage 150 1 shot
Attitude - Like GF.
BBBJ - 8
Contact - Helen - agent

thanks bro for your contact... had heard of kim chi in town but dunnoe how to reach em... will put up a fr after i try... if you know hello kitty in town... let me know also k???

aidiyos... :D

Frankiestine
04-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Part II: Turns out that was the formula on the Durex Performa condom I was using to make the erection last longer. But somehow the formula seemed to make my little bro go limp and despite the best efforts of Ann and Mina the best I could manage was a partial-erection that died quickly when I tried to doggy-style Ann.

Any bros here had any adverse effect to the Durex Performa condom?
hehehe bro dun worry i thought that i could kiss my days of bonking goodbye too when i couldn't do the whoppy thing when using performa and it happen twice but luckily when i switched back to normal condoms no problems....

Frankiestine
04-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Whew, thats a relief. Anyway I've thrown the rest of those Durex Performa away after reading an old thread about how those things actually HAMPER performance! Just to ask, which condom would most prefer to use? I usually use Durex Sensitive cos its supposedly the one thats lets you 'feel' the most.
i think the problem is that it is simply too effective....the effects last much too long..and one major disadvantage of using Performa, I found that my dick lost of some of its sensation which actually takes the pleasure out of bonking....i switch from Durex to Okamoto japanese brand becos the skin on the shaft of my dick was breaking up due to dryness and I discovered that it was due to Durex....in any case i found i could last much longer and maintain an erection without even having to resort to Performa...it is just a matter of maintaining a variation of acts throughout....i think my longest duration of making love was nearly two hours straight..how i knew...the reception called to remind me my time was up just after I had finished...

mike_sg2000
04-09-2005, 11:18 PM
let me have her number too.... u seem to have a good time!!! :)

geekboy
05-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Yes Helen is back in Korea and will be in town by September

Bro saw the FRs out, so Helen is back? Can kindly include me in the number list? Appreciate it. :)

shark88fin
05-09-2005, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=Valkyan]Part II:

SUMMARY:

Mina:
Height: 160m (approx)
Weight: not sure
Boobs: BIG (more than a handful and so soft!) with large nipples
Looks: 5.5/10 overall
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
Frenching: Definately
Misc details: Long hair with fair skin, looks more like a local than a Korean, mei mei also not shaven

Agree with BroV's summary on Mina. Just to add that can CIM.

twpkevin
07-09-2005, 12:09 PM
can't wait for Helen to b back..hope got new gals wor!

Da Wing
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
After reading the FR of the kim chi, just had to try it out.

Contacted Bro Download for the contact and was able to call Susan (standing in for Helen).

Set the time for the rendezvous and was surprised to see three gorgeous kim chis all in their nightie chatting in the room.

Had a difficult time to choose and finally chose the tall one with big boobs. I think her name was Jessica.

After selecting my choice, the other girls started to dress and left the room with the mamasan.

Proceeded to take a bath. Jessica did not join me. After the bath, she proceeded to wash up.

Started with the cat bath and was followed by a BJ with cd. Switch position to missionary and then spoon her and finally ended up with doggy. All this time she was moaning. However, did not allow any kissing. Was trying to lick the pussy but before we started she put on some lubrication, so decided against it.

Overall, had a good time but would have been better if we were able to french and do some fingering.

Would definitely return and try the other girls out as they are approximately 20 to 23 years old?!

Anyway thanks to bro download for the contact.

djemba
07-09-2005, 05:02 PM
any kind soul bros can PM me the phone number of the contact person?

thanks alot

kamaSlave
07-09-2005, 07:59 PM
it seems that all bros who tried these korean chicks had really good times. Well, I've actually been fantasizing bonking korean girls all the time too...

So, Could anybody care to share the contact with me?
thanks a million beforehand :)

Breyt0n
07-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Could anybody PM me the phone number of the contact person?

Thanks

twpkevin
08-09-2005, 06:00 AM
All bros out there..if u wan the contact...juz msg the threadstarter...who is download_maniac

walkingdick
08-09-2005, 08:08 AM
send to me too, [email protected]

xquizit
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Pm me the contact, I wan I wan luv kimchi :D by the way :confused: what is the damage

changinglanes
14-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Would like to thank Bro Download for the Kimchi contact. Bro will remember to up your pts when I can start doing so

Girls and service was as decribed. Sweet and friendly.

cosmos
15-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Anyone willing to PM me the number... Cheers!!

cosmos
16-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks for bros that provide number! Cheers!!! :) :cool:

~Barramundi~
16-09-2005, 02:14 PM
any kind soul can pm me the contact?

thanks.

l3atu
16-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Threadstarter, kindly PM me the number. Will up ur pts when I receive the numbers. Thks ! :D

Okanenotatsujin
16-09-2005, 03:43 PM
R u guys sure that they are Korean. Did u heard them speak Korean and smoke Korean cigarettes? My past experience is that a lot so called Korean and Japanese are actually Russian or the like.

boy_
16-09-2005, 04:34 PM
hey bro could i haf e number too.. thanks. pm me.

blueroy
16-09-2005, 05:18 PM
bro... pls let me have helen's contact number thanks!!

viperz
17-09-2005, 12:24 PM
it was a bored friday noon in the office and no bosses around ....
so I call up my OKT and ask for Kim Chi ..... ( miss my gf in Seoul ) ...

went to RV and straight to the room ....
two gals in the room, and the ugly one was doing her facial ...
so I chose the pretty one, I think her name is nana and she speaks pretty good english .. her pussy is quite tight, after 5 mins missionary, 5 min missionary with legs on my shoulder, 5 min doggie and back to missionary with legs on my shoulder, she complained that mine is too big and was hurting her, during one of the deep thrust, she pushed me away, dicky came out her pussy and the condom broke .... KNN .. ask her change a new one, she told me no more condom and she is in pain .... she offered to CIM instead, after I went to wash up for her to CIM, she only gave me a handjob ... WTF

did not TCSS much after sex as she was still recovering from a sore pussy ..
her attitude was quite bad ( she was ok in the beginning ) but I think she must be in pain then.

nana:
Job : working in a hotel in Cheju island
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: bigger than B cup ( good figure )
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 2/10 ( with condom and she dont like it )
FJ: 5/10
Frenching: No
No 69 / fingering and no looking at her pussy ...
RTF : no lah .. ( unless u wanna try a tight pussy with a good figure and damn good and fair complexion )

dun PM me for OKT no ... please ...ask the threadstarter.

lim peter
04-10-2005, 06:33 AM
i think they are mongolians lah!

If you see their Korean brands cigarettes got russian health warnings then definitely mongolians.

Rolex
05-10-2005, 04:52 PM
i think they are mongolians lah!

If you see their Korean brands cigarettes got russian health warnings then definitely mongolians.

I agreed bro said, some of them is from north korean too. South Korean living std just same as here, SK girl would not come here, it too cheap for them!
So, all cheong bro. don"t happy too fast tought we got real gem from South Korean.

jamrud
08-10-2005, 09:49 PM
can i have the contacts too??

calvinkline001
24-10-2005, 09:52 AM
can i have the contacts too??

hey,any body knows if this group of girls are still around?i contacted kangkong & he agree that the no. we have does not work anymore.i miss out on 1 girl that my friend took & now cannot find anymore.either they r gone,busted or under some okts? but than i thought they were studying here?.any samsters knows?

Rolex
24-10-2005, 11:57 PM
I have called many times that number and always no one answer for it, last week I try again it seem not work any more, wasted liao!

Rolex
24-10-2005, 11:59 PM
I have called many times that number and always no one answer for it, last week I try again it seem not work any more, wasted liao!:(

miketan188
26-10-2005, 04:19 PM
For the last time...These girls are Mongolians and not Koreans!

Helen always passed off her girls as Koreans so to charge higher for their services. Helen herself is also Mongolian, the reason why some of these girls can speak Korean is because many Mongolians work in Korea as cheap labour - Men in construction and women as chambermaids.

warmachine
26-10-2005, 04:28 PM
:) Guess next time got to ask for their passport to verify the nationality...

Anyway, I dunn noe what is the diff if they are PRC, Jap, Korean, Thai or etc.
At the end of the day, it is still the price and quality of the gal that really matters. No way am I going to spend $200 on a Jap gal if I can get the same quality PRC gal at half the price.

Just my humble opinon.

calvinkline001
21-01-2007, 04:32 AM
bros,this threads dead for a long time.the other nite when i was at brixs with some friends,somebody says he meet some of this chicks which have been laying low for abt a year while they are studying here .(they hv rich boyfriends who bao them).it seems they r making a comeback cos most of their boyfriends r now broke & hv given them up.any cheong bros hv any experiences w them?

calvinkline001
21-01-2007, 09:42 AM
heard some of the old girls r back

Sboobs_lover
26-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Bro can i hav the relevant contact, i hav PM u

tensai
27-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Bro, have always wanted to try Korean girls. Mind sharing the contact with me? Thank you.

jnrwong
27-01-2007, 01:10 PM
wau....can share the contact pls....thanks..:)

sickcunt
27-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey Bro.

Care to share her contact?
Kim Chi! Yummy. I like... ...

With Metta:p

cheongerzz
04-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Hey bro, can you pass me helen's no please? Thx a lot man

AhBengKeong
23-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Threadstarter, kindly PM me the number. Will up ur pts when I receive the numbers. Thks ! :D

cb....u can get the number from me too wat.......i have quite a few agents' numbers....