Age> 17yrs old
Boobs> 32a+ still growing
Ht> 1.55m
Wt> 45kgs
Frenching> yes (tongue stud)
Bbbj> yes but no cim
FJ> tight n wet sorry no 69 cos shy
Damage> $100 1 shot or $150 2shots 2 hours

Those interested pm me with ur contact nos n i do the arrangement for u.Fr a must after session else next time will be on ignore list :D .Strictly no malay or indian.Sorry again cos tat wat she say.Happy bonking n pls treat her gently cos new to tis line.

sexwonderller
29-08-2005, 05:52 PM
yo bro send the contact??

arrow6989
29-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Bro....damage is with room or w/o.
PM you liao. :p

NATO
29-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Bro....damage is with room or w/o.
PM you liao. :p
it without room.not yet receive ur pm and for those that pm me,pls answer ur hp wen i call with private nos.dun answer how to arrange?

arrow6989
29-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Bro..saw another thread on 17 year old minah.
Is it the same gal???? :confused:

NATO
29-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Bro..saw another thread on 17 year old minah.
Is it the same gal???? :confused:
aready stated the other gal not doing aready.tis 1 different.looks can say 7/10 with long hair.the other looks only 5.5.

gunner27
29-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi Nato, just pm u...please check. thanks :D

fliper2004
29-08-2005, 11:18 PM
yoz.. bro, care to giv mi the contacts? thx.

passion80
29-08-2005, 11:21 PM
bro, care to share the contact??? thanks.

hornyman 28
29-08-2005, 11:30 PM
bro....pls can pm mi contacts.hope to hear frm u soon.. :)

XsteelWolf
30-08-2005, 12:14 AM
pls pm me contact thx.if have pics,best!

cock21
30-08-2005, 02:30 AM
Tried her just now.

Looks: 6.5-7/10 (quite fair for a malay girl, kinda innocent school girl look from certain angles)
Body: 6/10 (Nice shaped boobs, neatly trimmed pussy hair, generally a petite sized girl, but got several tatoos, her legs not so nice though)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (pretty standard, didn't get me that turned on, but maybe cos I wasn't that horny when I did her.)
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice genuine-sounding moans, pretty tight pussy, and on the whole, very accomodating when changing positions)
Damage: $100/1 shot/1hr (excl. room and condom)
RTF: Not likely, at least not in the near future

Basically, a rather sweet but quiet girl, doesn't seem to be very good at building rapport and giving that long-lost friends feeling. But, tries hard to please on bed, will even bathe for you and wipe you up afterwards. I wouldn't say she's a bad fuck, perhaps just not a very memorable, mindblowing one, in my opinion. Pretty standard type of screw, kind of like the fucks you get at GL40 Thais.

NATO
30-08-2005, 03:17 AM
Tried her just now.

Looks: 6.5-7/10 (quite fair for a malay girl, kinda innocent school girl look from certain angles)
Body: 6/10 (Nice shaped boobs, neatly trimmed pussy hair, generally a petite sized girl, but got several tatoos, her legs not so nice though)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (pretty standard, didn't get me that turned on, but maybe cos I wasn't that horny when I did her.)
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice genuine-sounding moans, pretty tight pussy, and on the whole, very accomodating when changing positions)
RTF: Not likely, at least not in the near future

Basically, a rather sweet but quiet girl, doesn't seem to be very good at building rapport and giving that long-lost friends feeling. But, tries hard to please on bed, will even bathe for you and wipe you up afterwards. I wouldn't say she's a bad fuck, perhaps just not a very memorable, mindblowing one, in my opinion. Pretty standard type of screw, kind of like the fucks you get at GL40 Thais.
thank for the fr.tat wat u get for young and fresh fl,inexperience and not overuse.will feedback to her on her rapport but she the shy and quiet type.u guys been warned ok. :D

obershot
30-08-2005, 10:26 AM
wowwww.....bro NATO me juz out of town for a week n u got new arrival again ah?hav juz pm u for e arrangement

sexlover
30-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

Click Here to find out more : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

Counting down, 1 more day to go………..

NATO
30-08-2005, 12:54 PM
she has not answer her call yet so havent start arranging.pls dun pm me to ask for her nos cos wont be replying.

NATO
30-08-2005, 05:47 PM
to those that pm me and never answer ur calls,just too bad,pls understand tat she only doing 2 a day so cant arrange for all u guys.will post again wen she contact me.tomolo also full.cheers.pls dun pm me for wed or later date cos dunno abt her schedule yet.cheers.

NATO
31-08-2005, 10:51 AM
she is available this afternoon for 1 slot :D .only those can from 1-4pm den pm me.thk.

obershot
31-08-2005, 03:47 PM
juz came back from a session wif tis 17yr old ger

Looks: 7/10 (lyk those ger next door type but definitely not sexy bitch)
Body: 6/10 (quite ok wif A cup boobs,she a bit small size type but not very very small)
BBBJ: 4/10 (hmmm.....she told me dont lyk BBBJ ler eventhough she try it wif me abit then straight she ask for condom to continue wif a BJ but BJ no suction ler but once a while her tongue twisting ok oso lar)
FJ: 6/10 (quite accomodating but still green)
Damage: $150/2shots/2hr (excl. room and condom)
RTF: Most probably no coz im a french n bbbj lover n still got a few FL havent tried yet

Ding dong Ding dong....the doorbell rang a few times lyk rushing me open door coz she late abit eventhough later she told me tat she stay at opposite building oni.1st saw her ger next door look,body small build size but not short.havent take of clothes looks lyk innocent school ger but once off saw quite no. of tattoos.invite her in she appologizes for coming late n straight ask for bath but me oledi taken one.same as she,so v TCSS abit then oni start.me wanna to french her but she don let said don do frenching but i can kiss her any other place except mouth.so i nibble her ear abit then kiss her cheek n suck her nipple.really a youngster coz nipple still beri small n look abit pinkish all tis while she stroking my didi.then ask her to bbbj for me,she said she oni do abit n it really abit n told me she prefer bj coz of hygiene matters.me ok lar....her bj was not strong but at least its better than her bbbj coz her bbbj really sucks.while she bj for me i go try her vagina n its oledi wet when i try to poke half of my finger in,wowwwww........really quite tight ler.oni one finger oledi so tight so i pull out wanna reserve for my didi to try so juz teasing her by rubbing her cunt oni.me start by asking her to ride me for a while quite ok lar but can really sense tat she's quite new in tis coz dunno how to control herself even when she's riding me but lyk her vagina coz quite tight n wet.after awhile me change to doggie at 1st neber heard much of her moaning but from doggie style me attack her til her moan n the whole bed shifted out quite alot.did her ard 10min in doggie then exploded.she then clean me up n after she clean herself settle at bed tcss again.not long she start playing wif me tits then ask her for another bj again she try hard to make my didi erect but i can get a hold to finish the bonk then soft again.mayb coz im too tired coz yesterday finish work reach home quite late n sleep oni at 5+am.then bro NATO call me for appt at 11am.she really try hard n blow n masterbate me but still i cmi.overall tis ger is quite ok.hope others bro can teach her more the skill in bed or perhaps bro NATO can teach her.I still prefer the 20yrs old minah but lately i got quite dried wif my vit m n wallet oni tis mth oni i think i've 2 session wif tis 20yrs old oledi but she really good in bed.

thks bro NATO.im not good in writing FR hope u dun mind tats y i seldom write long FR

sportserj
01-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Hi Bro NATO,

got new brown sugar huh... so how are you :D

NATO
01-09-2005, 05:11 PM
1 slot available at 7pm.interested pm me wit ur nos.for those tat pm me but never answer ur phone,has aready deleted the pm.

des1234
02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
pls pm me her contact to [email protected]. thks

NATO
03-09-2005, 08:04 PM
juz came back from a session wif tis 17yr old ger

Ding dong Ding dong....the doorbell rang a few times lyk rushing me open door coz she late abit eventhough later she told me tat she stay at opposite building oni.1st saw her ger next door look,body small build size but not short.havent take of clothes looks lyk innocent school ger but once off saw quite no. of tattoos.invite her in she appologizes for coming late n straight ask for bath but me oledi taken one.same as she,so v TCSS abit then oni start.me wanna to french her but she don let said don do frenching but i can kiss her any other place except mouth.so i nibble her ear abit then kiss her cheek n suck her nipple.really a youngster coz nipple still beri small n look abit pinkish all tis while she stroking my didi.then ask her to bbbj for me,she said she oni do abit n it really abit n told me she prefer bj coz of hygiene matters.me ok lar....her bj was not strong but at least its better than her bbbj coz her bbbj really sucks.while she bj for me i go try her vagina n its oledi wet when i try to poke half of my finger in,wowwwww........really quite tight ler.oni one finger oledi so tight so i pull out wanna reserve for my didi to try so juz teasing her by rubbing her cunt oni.me start by asking her to ride me for a while quite ok lar but can really sense tat she's quite new in tis coz dunno how to control herself even when she's riding me but lyk her vagina coz quite tight n wet.after awhile me change to doggie at 1st neber heard much of her moaning but from doggie style me attack her til her moan n the whole bed shifted out quite alot.did her ard 10min in doggie then exploded.she then clean me up n after she clean herself settle at bed tcss again.not long she start playing wif me tits then ask her for another bj again she try hard to make my didi erect but i can get a hold to finish the bonk then soft again.mayb coz im too tired coz yesterday finish work reach home quite late n sleep oni at 5+am.then bro NATO call me for appt at 11am.
1 slot available tonite.interested pm me ur nos :D

haihaihai
03-09-2005, 08:31 PM
PM Sent . Hope you will reply me if it is not available by PM.

Thanks

NATO
03-09-2005, 08:45 PM
1 slot available tonite.interested pm me ur nos :D
sorry,slot taken aready.

haihaihai
04-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Just try her just now. She was great, friendly, gentle, can kiss ... Wow wonderful one shot.

Cheers

NATO
04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Anyone need this sweet young thing tonite?1 slot available.Pm me wit ur nos n i will contact u :D

rence72
05-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Many thanks to Bro Nato for making the arrangments.

I met up with Esther late friday night for 2 shots.

She's very friendly and tries her best to give a good service. I supposed we were very comfortable with each other and we chatted along very well. She's is definately young with a tight body. Nicely shaped and firm boobs though I could prefer something bigger.

We frenched and really got into it like old lovers. Halfway through, she was rubbing her wet pussy against my dick... and my small head took over and penetrated her in the raw as it was just so inviting (yup...regretted later, always must play safe...sigh!).

Overall, a good experience though not exceptional. Unlikely to RTF as she's too small for me... prefer the more meaty sort...

Cheers to bro Nato! :D

minahktvsiao
05-09-2005, 04:58 PM
did her earlier and ask to say 1 slot available tonite. :D

RogerChongZY
05-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Halfway through, she was rubbing her wet pussy against my dick... and my small head took over and penetrated her in the raw as it was just so inviting (yup...regretted later, always must play safe...sigh!).

Bro. That does it. You just end her FL stint!!
Lets see what bro NATO has to say abt you doing it RAW!!! :eek:

minahktvsiao
05-09-2005, 05:05 PM

We frenched and really got into it like old lovers. Halfway through, she was rubbing her wet pussy against my dick... and my small head took over and penetrated her in the raw as it was just so inviting (yup...regretted later, always must play safe...sigh!).

Haha.another fl bite the dust :eek: thanks to u.kudos to u for being so frank

sgblackdevil
05-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Bro Nato can confirm with the minah whether she really do raw?

Fishcer
05-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Overall, a good experience though not exceptional. Unlikely to RTF as she's too small for me... prefer the more meaty sort..

And you did her raw! :rolleyes:

tanui
05-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Thanks Nato for the last min arrangement:

Bonk her just last Fri evening.

Quiet girl but sweet , may be I not very good at chaming and giving Boyfriends feeling. She bath for me and try to please me on bed but may be she is late for app. seen to a bit rushing. Overall she is not bad I thinkle if she have a bit more time and if I speak a little bit more malay perhaps she will be a better gal.

Looks: 6/10 (malay school girl look abt like Ah lian)
Body: 6/10 (gd shaped boobs, neatly pussy hair but got a few tatoos, skin not very nice)
BBBJ: 5/10 (standard, not much power)
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice moans, tight pussy, diff. positions)
Damage: $100/1 shot/1hr
RTF: May be not but will like to try another intro by Nato the 20yr minah

NATO
05-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Bro Nato can confirm with the minah whether she really do raw?
will do that.if she really do raw, :mad: will advise her against it and post out.will leave it up to u guys whether still want her services?

NATO
05-09-2005, 05:29 PM

Halfway through, she was rubbing her wet pussy against my dick... and my small head took over and penetrated her in the raw as it was just so inviting (yup...regretted later, always must play safe...sigh!).

U shouldnt have taken advantage of her.She young n ignorant and maybe ur skill too good and she succumb to it.Anyway wat done is done tho i will verify wit her whether it true?Haiz,dun blame u but try to think next time ok.

coolguy88
05-09-2005, 05:41 PM

1 good contact gone because of you, Down your points

NATO
05-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Have spoken to her abt it.Claim no but did advise her abt the implication of doing raw.Anyway told her to lie low first and see how things go along.If u guys are worried stop for awhile.I leave it up to u guys.I really dunno who is telling the truth but it better to play safe ok. :D

dandan2512
05-09-2005, 06:11 PM
and my small head took over and penetrated her in the raw as it was just so inviting (yup...regretted later, always must play safe...sigh!).
haiz....another sweet gem gone...... :eek:

guyhere
06-09-2005, 03:33 AM
just when i wanted to try some minah

laodi123456789
06-09-2005, 09:13 AM
{snip}

So how did u do ur second shot? Raw or you put on a CD?

rence72
06-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Hi bros and especially bro Nato,

My apologies but it wasn't my intention to end her career. As shared, I was carried away by the moment and regretted deeply. I've always always, all the time played it very safe but somehow, the chemistry and feeling was right that night... and my dickhead took over.

If i could, I would deduct my own points too. :(

She did resist after a few thrusts. I guess we both came to our senses and proceeded to put on CD.

Once again, sincerely, lesson learnt.

RogerChongZY
06-09-2005, 10:46 AM
She did resist after a few thrusts. I guess we both came to our senses and proceeded to put on CD.Once again, sincerely, lesson learnt.

Bro. This gal is on my list to bonk. How often you get a 17yrs old!!
I heartpain reading yr FR.
Thought of zapping you today. Since you clarify, just forget it lah.
For yr own safety, pls refrain from RAW.
Likewise, imagine if you are not clean, you will infect her and the chain reaction if other bro bonk her....pls think in future . :cool:

sadfa
06-09-2005, 11:05 AM
actually bro, i dont know why u all r so hard on rence72.
god knows what she do with her boyfren, husband or other forummers which we dont know about.

as if many wl dont do raw with their loved ones too.

so isit an issue of better we dont know, but if we know, we kaopeh about it?

WickedMind
06-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks Bro Nato for arranging my meeting with Ester. I met her yesterday, just after work, just before I needed to go for a business dinner. After having done the necessary "groceries", I waited in the room for her arrival, then finally there was the knock on the door (the hotel doesn't have a bell). In front of the door was a very petite little school girl that was as surprised about my size as I was about her's. She was about half my size (< 1.5m), looked very young, but very pleasant, despite the decoration (tatoos and piercings). Did a little bit of talking first, in which I got to know that she got her tongue piercing when she was 12 already and that she was kinda living in a hotel in GL due to family problems.

After the chats and bathing we slowly got to work. Her frenching is indeed nice. I got lucky twice in a row: I love those tongue studs and she was the second in a row after Sheeka. Ester's frenching is not as good as Sheeka though, but still very nice and gf-like.

The rest of the session went a little bit as bro Tanui already described. I think because of her age she's a little passive, but overall a good temp-girlfriend that does her best effort to try to please you well. It felt like making love rather than just a fuck.

Just like bro Rence, I also noticed that Ester is not really taking care of herself very well. If I wanted, I think I could also have done her raw. During foreplay I was in a position in which I wasn't very far off from inserting, and I think if I would, she would have allowed that. No way that I would ever do that though, way too risky. Remember that it's not only AIDS, but a lot of other nasty diseases you can get from it as well. Most of these girls walk around with HPV at least.

My rating:

Looks: 7/10 (short < 1.5m)
Body: 7/10 (small boobs, nice round ass, fit figure, quite some "decoration")
BBBJ: -- (not this time)
FJ: 7/10 (very tight)
Attitude: 8/10 (gf-like).
Damage: $100 for 1 shot, $150 for 2 shots.
RTF: She's quite nice, but I'd prefer to see Sheeka again.

haihaihai
06-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi bros and especially bro Nato,

My apologies but it wasn't my intention to end her career. As shared, I was carried away by the moment and regretted deeply. I've always always, all the time played it very safe but somehow, the chemistry and feeling was right that night... and my dickhead took over.

If i could, I would deduct my own points too. :(

She did resist after a few thrusts. I guess we both came to our senses and proceeded to put on CD.

Once again, sincerely, lesson learnt.

Hi Brother,

Think you better go for check up. Update us with the report.

Hor

jgay28
07-09-2005, 04:17 PM
RTF: Nope, there is still alot of trees in the forest.

Nevertheless thanks NATO for arranging this session.[/QUOTE]

thanks for your FR

no chance to try her yet

may I share my tree & your tree in future

pm me if interested :)

NATO
07-09-2005, 06:17 PM
RTF: Nope, there is still alot of trees in the forest.

Nevertheless thanks NATO for arranging this session.

thanks for your FR

no chance to try her yet

may I share my tree & your tree in future

pm me if interested :)[/QUOTE]
sorry didnt get back to u today cos she neber sms me so cant arrange for u.Went out to try the massage cum jua gen by ivy.will post fr later when have time :D

NATO
07-09-2005, 06:47 PM
1 slot available at 10pm :D

NATO
08-09-2005, 01:00 AM
posted the pictures and vidz of my romp with esther on this thread :
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42844

Non members cant view leh :rolleyes:

haihaihai
08-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Ya lol !!! So disappointed lei :rolleyes:

How to be a member or how to view it ??? :confused:

NATO
09-09-2005, 03:18 PM
2 slots available tonite.1st slot at 8pm.Pls state the age cos got a few minahs so dunno who u guys refer to. :D

NATO
10-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Esther is available today.Those interested can pm me with ur nos and i will arrange for u :D

NATO
11-09-2005, 06:18 PM
1 slot available tonite.Interested pm me wit ur nos :D

NATO
12-09-2005, 01:48 PM
For those of u who have yet to try her,the news is that she may be quitting soon.So if want,make hay while the sun is still shining :D .Many of u had tried her but all never post ur frs.Haiz,somemore say sharing.Maybe shd put a blacklist on u guys.She is introducing another fren to me.Will check out tomolo and den post out details.Another new and young minah.For those that tried her and no fr,will consider whether to arrange new gal for u guys shd u guys pm me again or for any future lobangs. :mad:

seercraft
12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
can whole night and as many shoots as i can? email [email protected]

NATO
12-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Last call for the nite?Any takers b4 i go offline? :D

moodyz
12-09-2005, 10:11 PM
wow the butt in the pic look tasty :D

moodyz
12-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Hi Bro is she still available tonite?If possible i would like to hav a sexxion wid her. :D Thanks.i think u hav my no. jus pm u

Cheers

NATO
13-09-2005, 03:01 AM
Hi Bro is she still available tonite?If possible i would like to hav a sexxion wid her. :D Thanks.i think u hav my no. jus pm u

Cheers
hope u enjoy ur session and dun forget fr hor ;)

Da Wing
13-09-2005, 12:31 PM
After reading the report by Bro Nato on both Esther and 20 yo minah, decided to call Bro Nato to fix me up. Wanted to try the 20yo but as always, not able to connect!!

However, bro Nato kind enough to recommend Esther. Decided to try her out.

Booked hotel and waited in anticipation for her to arrive. Arrived about 15 to 20 minutes late. Whilst waiting, had taken a shower.

When she arrived, asked me wheter I wanted to shower. As already had, she showered on her own. Waited at the bed for her to come out. After her shower, she was drapped in towel. Could see her body was firm and solid. Few tatoos over the body and could see. Nice face, sweet. However, quite short but compact.

Proceeded to play with my didi and followed by bbbj whilst I was fingering her. Felt the tightness and started to reciprocate by licking her 32a boobs down to her clit.

Then penetrated her in missionary followed by spoon and ended up in doggie. All this while, she was giving out soft moans. A bit inexperience but overall ok session.

As I was hurrying for a dinner appointment, had to do it extra quick as she arrive late for the session, so did not have time to tcss with her to find out more. Maybe next time round when I have more time.

Name > Esther
Age > 17
Boobs > 32a
Height > 1.5m
Weitht > 45kg
Frenching >No She seems not to prefer it (don't know why??)
BBBJ > Yes but suction not strong
FJ > 6.5/10
Face > 7.5/10
Damage > $100 1 shot
RTF > Maybe

My THANKS to Bro Nato for the arrangement and would still like to try the 20yo minah. Bro, you have my number, if she is still available, call me lah !!

moodyz
13-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi bro Nato thanks for the sexxion wid Esther. :D As promise here's my Fr...

When i reach the hotel i waited for about 10mins and she arrived.Opened the door and a small size petite ger came in.Scanned from head to toe not bad.Asked if wana shower together i said ok,when she's undressing saw her g-string and matching bro wow small bro waking up liao...

In the shower nothing much happening.So proceed to the bed.It seem she's really a very quiet ger not much conversation between us but nevermind we're here to do business not to chat.

She started by some raba raba and stocking my dick.Seem very inexperience where got so fast attact dick one but i let her continue her action and i begin mine.I oso attack her boobs,its was a nice pair of A cup boob and YES the nipple is a bit pinkish...Soon i was sucking on her nipple and fingering her while she was giving me a bbbj.Nothing to shout about the BBBJ,but she is really wet below and her moaning was getting me high.

Stop her and she capped wid she on top of me first.Tis ger really can ride,have to slow her down if not cum too fast.So i sit up and rock her slowly,i could hear her breathing more heavy now.Asked for doggy next,she turn over and mine oh mine wat a Butt.It was really nice and firm.You can really piak piak piak and feel the vibration on the butt,it's fleshy and yet firm in the mean time u can oso admire the tatoo on her shoulder and waist.Cant hold in tat position for long after about 10mins i expolded.

She helped me clean up and shower again.Paid her and left the hotel together.Overall an enjoyable bonk,one of the best butt for doggy.

Face:7/10(those syt minah u would see at orchard)
Body:7.5(if the boob r bigger better but i like her butt)
Boob:6/10(A-cup but cute small pinkish nipple)
BBBJ:5/10
Fj:7/10
Frenching:never try
Fingering:Yes
Rtf:Maybe if tonite Champion league make it i wana try Amelia first or maybe can tarma lagi best :D

NATO
13-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi bro Nato thanks for the sexxion wid Esther. As promise here's my Fr...

Rtf:Maybe if tonite Champion league make it i wana try Amelia first or maybe can tarma lagi best :D
haha,nice fr.The tama thing they not comfy yet tho they are friends.I will arrange for myself with them first to get them used to it first.Her boobs shd be developing further cos still growing up mah.need more bros to massage her boobs to make it better.

Now the bad news.Today fully booked for her aready.So those interested in her,pls hold on. :D

Blond Boy
13-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero. Now when I see a cute minah in the streets I always think they would be good for your stable. You should print namecards we can hand out to them...

:)

BB

clover
13-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero.

*** A Warning to all SB bros who kena TARMA intro by NATO ***
I was **lured** into this trap by bro Nato. Quickly, quickly drop 1 reservation and cheong his recommendation.

After that regret-ah!!
Cannot walk straight, cannot think straight, cannot see straight!!!! Keep seeing double!!! When think of minah, also think double, one head here, one tongue there, one kiss here, the other kiss there....die-ah!!

Kena this situation for 3 straight days!!! (Lucky next day I was overseas otherwise CO find-out die!!)
I change my saying "You do it twice (tarma), you don't want to do it once again!!"
You have been warned!! :p

Bro Nato - have mercy-leh!! I still outstation and cannot even enjoy a single. Keep some for me-leh
(BTW many thanks and kopis for the intro, die-die I don't regret!!)

spidermel
13-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Oh no bro... Dun tell me this is the long lost most powerful art of GONG TAO... The Minah Tarma gong tao... And im getting the symptom liao... see 2 neh neh become 4 neh neh! Oh bro Nato pls cure me and the only cure is to let me bronk them :D :p

NATO
13-09-2005, 05:11 PM
My ultimate apology to bro ricky tay.dunno wat happen to esther.suddenly hp not on after confirming appt at 4pm.will make it up to u next time if u were to take her again.I make public my apologies to u here.Sorry again bro ricky tay

NATO
13-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero. Now when I see a cute minah in the streets I always think they would be good for your stable. You should print namecards we can hand out to them...

BB
yo,latest news for u.Her group consists of 5 minahs.She is arranging with them to have a drinking session in a hotel room with games for me.Woooo 5 young minahs and me alone.It gonna be 1 wild nite of boozing and naked fun.Will definitely take pics of the happenings and post it here.My buddies,u know who u guys are,if u reading this,u guys know wat to do ;) if not u will receive my sms on that nite.

NATO
13-09-2005, 06:22 PM
*** A Warning to all SB bros who kena TARMA intro by NATO ***
I was **lured** into this trap by bro Nato. Quickly, quickly drop 1 reservation and cheong his recommendation.

After that regret-ah!!
Cannot walk straight, cannot think straight, cannot see straight!!!! Keep seeing double!!! When think of minah, also think double, one head here, one tongue there, one kiss here, the other kiss there....die-ah!!

Kena this situation for 3 straight days!!! (Lucky next day I was overseas otherwise CO find-out die!!)
I change my saying "You do it twice (tarma), you don't want to do it once again!!"
You have been warned!! :p

Bro Nato - have mercy-leh!! I still outstation and cannot even enjoy a single. Keep some for me-leh
(BTW many thanks and kopis for the intro, die-die I don't regret!!)
u got me there for a minute.Eagerly awaiting ur return to train them further,hahahahaha

NATO
13-09-2005, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=clover
After that regret-ah!!

Wah . So serious. Dont think old man like me can survive the onslaught of the minahs. I must upgrade them to " die die must try ah!! if not regret!!" :D[/QUOTE]
u will always have first choice in appt time wenever u call.

jgay28
14-09-2005, 12:43 PM
yo,latest news for u.Her group consists of 5 minahs.She is arranging with them to have a drinking session in a hotel room with games for me.Woooo 5 young minahs and me alone.It gonna be 1 wild nite of boozing and naked fun.Will definitely take pics of the happenings and post it here.My buddies,u know who u guys are,if u reading this,u guys know wat to do ;) if not u will receive my sms on that nite.

WOW Bro Nato

great HOt fire burn on you man are you the only guy there how I wish to join you , I can be camera man if you want keke

remember to post pic , enjoy ....

looking forward to my turn to enjoy

haha :)

Willie
14-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Bro Nato,

Thks for arranging Esther & Amelia for me on last min notice yesterday nite. As I am one of few words and tried only Esther, I will summarised my experience as follows:

Looks: 6/10 (youngish & sweet)
Body: 6.5/10 (hard body but the many many tatoos a bit of turnoff for me)
Boobs: 6/10 (small 32A, but firm and perky, nice to squeeze)
BBBJ: NA (did with CD)
FJ : 6/10 (nice unpretentious moans)
Attitude: Friendly, willing to listen to you and try new stuff, "innocent"
Overall :6/10 (a decent screw)
RTF: Yes, if tarma with with 1 or 2 of her other friends.

NATO
14-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Slot available from 4pm :D pm me only if u can for between 4-6pm slot.

c0mawhite
14-09-2005, 03:37 PM
My sincere thank you for giving old man Jt some privilage. Really cannot rush with young samster for a place anymore...cough cough..

this is the modern day version of racism/sexism/ age based discrimination! what give way to old men! hurh! :mad: :D

NATO
14-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Interested party can still pm me for Esther. :D

vodkaboi
16-09-2005, 11:23 AM
wahaha this thread went so far back liao ah..
anyway this is my 1st FR so pls be though i joined this forum quite sometime only past few mths back start this kinda 'chionging' rather than chiong disco and pubs

Bro NATO called me around yest afternoon ask can early or not but cant la i workin leh so push appt til around 8pm cos i workin. pressure sia u all know la the temptation.. lolx

ok went to L6, booked 1 hr transit (i think u guys know which hotel rite) anyway checked in 1st, bro NATO called to ask room no. then shortly heard knockin on my door liao.

opened the door, saw a petite gal though she is 17 but dun look like she to me around 19 la.. greeted me with a smile and came in. asked me if i wan to go shower then of cos la go in.. i constantly lookin at her when she stripped nice body with some tattos at the back, looks like a minah lian but haha my type. wearing a black bra and g string and GUYS.. pussy very cleanly shaven yes! unlike most PRCs i tried the pubic hair so damn long and curly have to find the hole in the dark

catbathin was considered one of the more thorough ones that i came across. we TCSS at the same time too. after that its time for some action, dimmed the lights and proceeded to bed

we laid down and she start aim my dick liao.. haix new really is new.. she really needs more training. stroked lightly and lim bei steam quite fast surprisingly. she bent over and started teasing my dick, but the BJ is considered weak to me cos didnt even go in all the way. not much feelin la but nvm la new to this line so chin cai la i bent over and licked her boobs and nipples and some frenchin of cos

after a while she wanted to ride me ok just a few thrust and i stop cos i dun liked to be ride and its only lim bei ride gals not ride by gals; switched to missionary this is where the prob come.. i got difficulty goin in as a hole damn tight my LJ too big for her also and she not very wet yet. ok mai tu liao, i told her go apply some water on her CB, now can go in 'soon soon'. she moaned and grabbin onto my thigh.. yeah thats the way man..

nxt went on to dog her and another stunt wif one of her legs up, i drilled in really kinda hard now the moans started to become screams liao.. i asked her how is it, she says gd.. glad she enjoys my fuck i know not fake cos i know how to see btw fake and real O.. this went on and zua out! shot a great load sibei song

went to clean up and think i seh liao ba, i actually forgotten to pay her and opened the door she looked at me in surprise den i rem forget to pay.. knn really seh liao.. haha ok paid her and done..

heres my summary:
Looks: 7/10 (abit lian my type it fires me up)
BBBJ: 3/10 (to my standard, other bros may think likewise)
French: yes (ok la mai hiam buay pai)
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to try new pattern, tight and wet pussy)
Attitude: friendly but slightly on the shy side though
Overall: 8/10 (y? i used OKAMOTO ultra thin 0.02mm rubber (strongly recommended to all bros) plus she tight damn song!)
RTF: y nt? maybe weekends i nt so shag can try 2 shots..
Damage: 100/shot + room $12 for 1 hr

Brothers keen pls look for bro NATO and hope u all like my FR apologies on the length cos 1st FR ma.. paiseh.. if u all like my FR do up my pts and rep.. Thanks :)

BRONATO, i will contact u again when wan try amelia.. :D

NATO
16-09-2005, 04:25 PM
heres my summary:
Looks: 7/10 (abit lian my type it fires me up)
BBBJ: 3/10 (to my standard, other bros may think likewise)
French: yes (ok la mai hiam buay pai)
FJ: 7.5/10 (willing to try new pattern, tight and wet pussy)
Attitude: friendly but slightly on the shy side though
Overall: 8/10 (y? i used OKAMOTO ultra thin 0.02mm rubber (strongly recommended to all bros) plus she tight damn song!)
RTF: y nt? maybe weekends i nt so shag can try 2 shots..
Damage: 100/shot + room $12 for 1 hr

Esther is available for booking now :D

dandan2512
16-09-2005, 07:08 PM
bro nato,thks for giving me e 8pm slot.but when i recap this thread slowly again, i just remember esther was did raw before.although she claimed tat she did not but nw i'm not feeling veri comfortable.i will still proceed to e meeting place and meet her and i will pass her taxi fare for making e trip down.bro nato,hope u understand.....cheers........:)

onion_rings
16-09-2005, 07:14 PM
but nw i'm not feeling veri comfortable.i will still proceed to e meeting place and meet her and i will pass her taxi fare for making e trip down.bro nato,hope u understand.....cheers.......
U ahh dun noe what to say u...Always need ppl to spoonfeed...But din noe u

so standard hor...Kekeke...Still will meet & give her cab fare ahh...Well how bout our

last kopi session...Cum late & still dun want to pay for my kopi...Nbzz!!! :mad: :D

dandan2512
16-09-2005, 11:09 PM
bro nato,once again thks for letting me cancelling my slot....cheers...:)

NATO
17-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Slot available tonite at 9pm :D

NATO
19-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Available from 7.30pm. Maybe will ask her to get school uniform for her session next time :D

shiok1968
19-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Available from 7.30pm. Maybe will ask her to get school uniform for her session next time :DHaiz,You must remind me of old times especially when I am not in town. If this was the Kangtao you offered me last Sat, then I am now regretting. Should have found time to take up the offer. :(

Franz
19-09-2005, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE= Should have found time to take up the offer. :([/QUOTE]

you come back then we go orgy loh....hehe

shiok1968
20-09-2005, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE= Should have found time to take up the offer. :(

you come back then we go orgy loh....hehe[/QUOTE]No problem. Will try to make it back for our good friend's bird day. :p

NATO
20-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Available now :D

NATO
20-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Available now :D
aready taken.only available after 8pm

NATO
20-09-2005, 05:41 PM
aready taken.only available after 8pm
slot taken.today close shop for her aready ;) only left amelia

NATO
21-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Available from 4pm onwards.Any bros out there know where to get school and nurse uniforms cos both gals want to serve bros who have fantasy in bonking gals in uniforms :D

jgay28
21-09-2005, 03:21 PM
thank you Nato for arrangment last night 7.30pm

when saw her came in my room, she is more pretty than last time when I met her...

ask her to strip her clothes slowly infront of me.... when she's totally nude
I huge her in my body.... really love her like my gf

we both lie on the bed watching colourful TV my figer was going round her pussy to make her steam up....

we huge eachother kissing her lip at the same time cap my didi & roll into her pussy....

she enjoy my slow penetration.... along the way we chat dirty topic....
come to the last part i see her steaming face...... opp....... ar..... shiok ....

you all should know what's happenning la....

her rating :

look: 8.5/10
bbbj : never try
fj : 10/10
rtf: yes

NATO
21-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Available from 4pm onwards.Any bros out there know where to get school and nurse uniforms cos both gals want to serve bros who have fantasy in bonking gals in uniforms :D
8pm slot taken.left only 1 slot.

NATO
21-09-2005, 06:48 PM
8pm slot taken.left only 1 slot.
NO more booking,slot taken.wait for tomolo :D

NATO
22-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Any horny bros out there now?Esther available for booking from 5pm :D

NATO
22-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Any horny bros out there now?Esther available for booking from 5pm :D
5pm slot taken.Last apptment from 7pm :D

NATO
22-09-2005, 05:34 PM
5pm slot taken.Last apptment from 7pm :D
Slot is taken aready.No more booking for her today.Try again tomolo

tookara
23-09-2005, 02:55 AM
nato kang tao all v good one.

TheSting
23-09-2005, 11:04 AM
kudos to NATO for helping us bros and the ladies in arranging these sessions!

I was late, due to having to make a last minute detour, but both Nato and Esther were very understanding and did not make any fuss out of it.

Most stats have been given above, and fairly accurate.

The session was alright. Perhaps, we lacked the connection to make it a good one. No fault of hers.

A very nice gal overall, with a pleasent character!! She was very obliging, and perhaps a little hesitant (which is cute!) in certain aspects. Excellent for bros who want a slightly less professional feel (like a school girl!) to the whole experience.

I think, i've been a little pampered recently, and more atuned to the PSE (pornstar experience) instead of gfe. To be fair, was a decent experience. Might have been much better if we had somehow connected. But, like i said, this is not her fault.

Oh yes. And she was TIGHT. (and I'm not exactly very well-endowed :p )

NATO
23-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Booking time is open now. ;)

sohbuckkong
23-09-2005, 04:38 PM
My sincere thank you for giving old man Jt some privilage. Really cannot rush with young samster for a place anymore...cough cough.. :D
Hi brother JT, we have to give way man. So how esther feel when you screw her, care to tell us what you think.

spidey2278
23-09-2005, 05:51 PM
I would love to write FR for all to read. Unfortunately, have not save enough to bonk her yet.
And her timing...haizzz always at nite...tough lah! Will definately do it once $$ up.
Encik JT..lim less lau hor lor...den got $$$ mah..so good FR from all bros here..as minah lover..bear to miss out ya?...kekeke...next round tcss..lau hor on me mah...swee bo? :p

NATO
23-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Beware of this samster by the nick Ewoks.Made appt aready and dun answer his phone.To all those that deal with him,do so at ur own risk.

Made an appt for 11pm tonite.Call him at 9pm to reconfirm.He say ok,confirm.Call him again at 10.50 to ask him where he is and he reply on the way there in 15 mins time.Thereafter,hp on but dun want to answer.Wat kinda cheongster r u?If cant just have the decency to answer and say u cant make it.This kinda thing no force.Gal aready there and waiting like a fool.Pui lah,u this type of cheongster.Will not post ur nos out for others to be careful of u. :mad:

Blurblurguy
24-09-2005, 12:20 AM
bro Nato just pm u

NATO
24-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Will be available to day from 3pm. :D

NATO
24-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Last slot available for tonite :D

NATO
25-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Available for booking from now :D

NATO
25-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Available for booking from now :D
close aready :eek:

Doggiestyle
25-09-2005, 04:30 PM
close aready :eek:

Wah lan...selling like "hot cakes" sia.. 1.5 hrs already "finito telemusica" liao!! :p

NATO
25-09-2005, 05:52 PM
only 1 more slot available :D

jj1018
25-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Bro Nato,

Thks for arranging esther for me at such a short notice last night. As i'm a newbie to this forum, pardon me for my short fr.

Looks:6/10
Body:5.5/10(alrite, but her tattoos make me sian, as i dun like)
boobs:6/10(small lor, but she still young mah)
BBBJ:6.5/10(good deepthroat but too monotone liao)
Fj:6/10(quite tight)
Attitude:7/10(friendly)
Overall:6(a normal screw)
Rtf: no(will try others, as i don't like to try the same girl)

NATO
02-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Esther is back after a week of hibernation.Her "aunty" aready left town so she is all ready to welcum ur didi again.Available after 6pm today.Thanks

NATO
02-10-2005, 05:10 PM
slot taken.booking closed.thanks and sorry

NATO
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Esther is not available today.

NATO
04-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Esther is back for booking now?grab it while u can :D

NATO
04-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Esther is back for booking now?grab it while u can :D
only 1 slot left from after 8.30pm

NATO
04-10-2005, 06:51 PM
only 1 slot left from after 8.30pm
booking closed aready.no more slots.

NATO
04-10-2005, 09:20 PM
booking closed aready.no more slots.
sorry,she is available for another slot after settling her family commitment. :o

NATO
05-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Today start of fasting month but she still available so grab her while u still can.Open for booking now.Will be logging out at 1pm and back at 3pm to check for booking.Thanks and happy bonking.

cheongkid
05-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Today start of fasting month but she still available so grab her while u still can.Open for booking now.Will be logging out at 1pm and back at 3pm to check for booking.Thanks and happy bonking.
So I guess she will be out of action till break fast at 7pm?

NATO
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
So I guess she will be out of action till break fast at 7pm?
nope,she need $ for hari raya so today no fasting :D

sttanseb
05-10-2005, 06:24 PM
First, Thanks bro Nato for arrangment for Ester. I met her last neight. I then book a hotel room and she arrived about 15 min late. :(

My rating :

Name : Esther
Look : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : A cup
FJ : 6/10
Overrall : 6/10
RTF : Maybe

lite_an
06-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Name> Esther
Age> 17yrs old
Boobs> 32a+ still growing
Ht> 1.55m
Wt> 45kgs
Frenching> yes (tongue stud)
Bbbj> yes but no cim
FJ> tight n wet sorry no 69 cos shy

Those interested pm me with ur contact nos n i do the arrangement for u.Fr a must after session else next time will be on ignore list :D .Strictly no malay or indian.Sorry again cos tat wat she say.Happy bonking n pls treat her gently cos new to tis line.
bro can i have the number please

NATO
06-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Esther will be available from 4pm onwards ;)

NATO
06-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Esther will be available from 4pm onwards ;)
Only 1 slot available for today.

Harley_Fatboy
07-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks to bro Nato for the arrangement. As been arrange, proceed to the say hotel in Lavanda. Waiting in the room waiting for the door beel to ring and was woundering in my mind what will eht girls look like. Waited for 15moinute start to fall asleep and suddenly the door bell ring and start to open the door and there stood this short girls with an average next door girl look.

Proceed to the toilet with the bath which is SOP and after f\dry out proceed to the bed. Nothing special as she keep massage by didi and I need to do all the job to arose myself and also maybe with the body tattoo have turn me off I am not really against any tattoo. She start to do some BJ with cap and was not in the good mood and partly she is too young and also not my taste.. After ten minute I just proceed missionary and finish her off.

Name: Esther
Boobs: 32 small
Frenching: Yes
Bbbj: Yes (CIM did not ask)
FJ: Tight (quoite weet)
Damage: $100 1 shot
RTF: No

NATO
08-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Esther is available for 1 slot b4 8pm :D

NATO
09-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Esther is available for appt from now :D

NATO
10-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Last nite made an appt with esther and her fren ivy for a tama session together with my buddy.Arrange to mit up at L81.Appointed hrs arrive and dingdong,the bell sounded.Was greeted at the door by 2 pretty looking chicks all made up.Think they going out for clubbing after our session lah.

My gawd,Esther look all different now from the last time i had her.Prettier and more meaty now.my buddy was like shocked looking at this 2 chio chicks wondering is it true that this is happening.Hehe,intro myself to her fren and my buddy to them.Had some tcss to relax first b4 proceeding to the action.

Ask us whether wanted to shower all together but decline cos both of us aready wash up so proceeded to on some music and off the light.Action soon started and we were attacking our own gal.Esther was doing the bbbj on my buddy while Ivy was attacking my didi with gusto.I position myself below Esther pussy and started licking her pussy while my buddy was doing the same to Ivy.It was kinda link with the 4 of us all bz with our respective mouths.It went on for a good 10mins b4 we switch partner.

Now it was our turn to service the gals so we started licking the pussy.Moaning sound was coming out loud and clear so went to increase the volume of the tv radio to drown out the sound.Wanted to watch the action for awhile cos my didi like buay tahan aready so ask the 2 gals to service my buddy.1 went to bbbj him while the other was frenching and licking his upper torso.Watching the gals heads bobbing up and down was kinda cute and funny.Lighted a ciggie to smoke and den doing finger fuck on Ivy at the same time.Heard my buddy saying shit,damn song damn song while the gals was also moaning at the same time.Told him to relax and not shoot out so fast.

Threw away my ciggie and went straight to join in the fun.Damn the bed was all wet and sticky,hahaha.Went down on Esther and started eating her again.my other hand was bz playing with Ivy pussy and damn,she is fucking wet.Heard her ahhh ahhh so ask my buddy to ram her.My buddy quickly capped himself and all ready for action.The minute his didi went into her,she was like moaning like never kena fuck b4 and enjoying like hell.Hearing aready buay tahan so went up and stuff my didi into her mouth for her to bj.Ask Esther to service my buddy by licking his balls while he was doing her missionary but she find it quite difficult and we were all laughing.So she went to french him and her hand started to play his balls while he was fucking Ivy.my buddy keep on saying damn song cos he never try this kind b4.my hands was also on esther boob while Ivy was greedily sucking my didi.Wat a team this 2 made.

More actions followed and we change position again.This time got Ivy to cap me with her mouth while my buddy was doing Ivy in the doggie position.She find it hard to do cos of all the shaking movement and fail to do that.Took out another cd and ask Esther to do it for me.After capping,took on esther doggie side by side with my buddy.We try to keep momentum with each other stroking but alas this old man cant last too long with this kinda excitement so blasted off pretty soon.Went to the bathroom myself leaving the 3 of them going at it.Can say they were having the best of it cos after i wash up.they were still going at it.can say the 2 gals were really enjoying their session with all the moaning going on.Alas all good thing have to end somewhere and my buddy really exploded while doggie Ivy with esther beneath him licking and playing with his balls.My buddy told me later that the sensation is damn sextifying cos he never encounter b4 and also wen he did Esther missionary time,her hand was playing with his balls while he was stroking in and out.

Both gals den led him to the bathroom to wash up and they spend something like 10mins inside playing together.Knn,they must kinda like him.Came out and dry ourself b4 some more tcss.Ask them enjoy themselves and they reply yes.Ask whether they feel comfy doing tag and both nodded.So told them will try to arrange for them.Dress up and den send them to spark disco.

Name Ivy
Age 18yrs
Boob A
Look 6/10
Ht 1.5m
Wt 40kgs
Att. Friendly and mischievious
Damage for them together. $200 for 2 shots 2 hours.Individual also can.
Room excluded,u have to get ur own room.

Sorry,they say no malay and indian.Pls dun ask me for contact nos.If interested pm me with ur nos.

Spursgetz
10-10-2005, 01:38 PM
wow..u the man....salute u..... :D

NATO
10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Both of them aready have individual appt at 4pm.If interested next available slot will be 5.30pm onwards :D

NATO
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Both of them aready have individual appt at 4pm.If interested next available slot will be 5.30pm onwards :D
Esther 5.30pm slot taken aready.Next slot for her available only after 7pm :D .Ivy is still available tho for the 5.30pm slot

Curiousboy88
10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Hi Bro,

Send me the contact at:[email protected]

Thanks.

azreal666
10-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Never been good with FRs but thought I should give Bro NATO some support.

Just had a "workout" with Esther and here are my Ratings

Looks: Minah Lovers will definitely love her (well I do anyway)...she has one of the sweetest and most genuine smile I have ever seen on a face of a FL....definitely melt my heart everytime she smiles at me.
Without makeup, she looks very sweet and like one of the girls you can bring home to mummy (But cover up those tatooes yeah :). Think with makeup she will be a knockout. From some angles, she looks like have some chinese blood but tells me she is pure malay. 10/10 for me.

Body: I think her nips and breast are really just nice on her body. A bit tan, skin smoothness just right...there are some blemishes here are there on her butt but acceptable. Cunt is nicely shaven, you dont feel any prickles from stubbly hair. and boy she is tight, I love the feeling of having to slow "pry" her open with my fingers and get her wet...:) another think I like abt her...she lets me fingers her..7.5/10

BBBJ: Gets really passionate when you turn her on. Which incidentally turns me on when I hear her moaning from my fingering of her pussy and feeling her getting really wet. Bad at describing but her BJ definitely gets better if you turn her on. 7.5/10

FJ: Very accomodating and note that her fav position is doggie! Didnt really do many positions with her but it does seems that she enjoys it as can feel her getting wet. Spent quite some time finger her as welll. 7/10

Attitude: 10/10 for that GF feeling, feels like you are her boyfriend rather than a paying customer. More like passionate love making then hardcore lusty bang!

Esther is defi not like some other hardcore minahs I have tried from eons ago. She is a very sweet, smiling gal that makes you feel like you are her BF and if you can hit the right buttons, confirm that she will give you an unforgettable experience.

Overall, a very different experience from PRC meimeis and Tom Yums.

I cant imagine her to be in a gang bang which I heard she will be involve in this friday....that sweet, smiling face...unless maybe I just didnt bring out the wild side in her... well....

bros who do try her...do be nice and treat her well...cheers

NATO
11-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Bro Azreal666,no wonder she came out all smiling and happy after her tryst with u.After ur session with her,had dinner with them together and she was all smiley during the dinner relating to Ivy how nice u r.Thanks for doing a good job cos after our dinner went for tama session with them ;)

azreal666
11-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Bro Azreal666,no wonder she came out all smiling and happy after her tryst with u.After ur session with her,had dinner with them together and she was all smiley during the dinner relating to Ivy how nice u r.Thanks for doing a good job cos after our dinner went for tama session with them ;)

Bro thanks for upping my rep.

wah good that she enjoyed time with mua.

actually quite keen on a 2 on 2...cos never try before hehe...but got to find a bro to do that....maybe join forces with you one day haha

Cheers

NATO
11-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Bro thanks for upping my rep.

wah good that she enjoyed time with mua.

actually quite keen on a 2 on 2...cos never try before hehe...but got to find a bro to do that....maybe join forces with you one day haha

Cheers
dunno abt the 2 on 2 for u guys.The tama session actually is for 1 guy 2 gals at $200 for 2 shots 2 hours.As for the 2 on 2 haven talk to them regards pricing.

guezs
11-10-2005, 08:46 PM
thanks to NATO for arrangement

She was a bit late about 20 mins late.

Look : 7/10 quite sweet
bbbj : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : 9/10 (before going off give me a kiss and shake my hands, first time a FL shake my hands machiam doing business, hehe)
RTF : not likely want to try others

NATO
12-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Esther is available from 6pm onwards.1 slot only.Keeping her fresh for friday mission :D.tomolo she will be off.

IACCH
12-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Wahsay.. tempting to book leh altho just finish 2 shots just now. Bro Nato, the thai girl I had just now good leh, $100 for 2 shots (hotel and cd included) and somemore got beautiful pussy...her pussy hair is gold color and well-trimmed! Lick for nearly half an hour and really unforgettable. Very good attitude also.. anyway, let me regenerate and still thinking whether to book today 6pm slot. I pm you if interested. :)

NATO
12-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Wahsay.. tempting to book leh altho just finish 2 shots just now. Bro Nato, the thai girl I had just now good leh, $100 for 2 shots (hotel and cd included) and somemore got beautiful pussy...her pussy hair is gold color and well-trimmed! Lick for nearly half an hour and really unforgettable. Very good attitude also.. anyway, let me regenerate and still thinking whether to book today 6pm slot. I pm you if interested. :)
sorry,too late.Slot taken aready.

NATO
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Esther is available from 6pm onwards.1 slot only.Keeping her fresh for friday mission :D.tomolo she will be off.
Sorry,slot taken.Closed aready

NATO
15-10-2005, 02:57 PM
no action for her til monday cos last nite kena the most from the mission :eek:

obershot
15-10-2005, 04:00 PM
wahhhh.....bro NATO ur gers looks lyk out of action ler :eek: so hows ur the other day qc on new gals?

NATO
17-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Esther will be back in action monday.For more fr,can read in the orgy thread :D

NATO
17-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Esther is available for 1 slot tonite:D Interested pm me with ur nos for today appt.

NATO
17-10-2005, 05:56 PM
edited to save bandwidth cos slot taken.

cheongkid
18-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Esther & Ivy caught on camera!

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100320si.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100376fg.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100421bm.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100438gu.jpg
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100458ui.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100488rp.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100493qg.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100512cm.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100639zv.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100707ls.jpg
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100728ul.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100778zi.jpg

NATO
19-10-2005, 03:23 PM
For those of u keen,she can also provide Tama session with ivy or "FiFi the gal with the red bra" in the 20yrs old minah thread:D

hardone80
19-10-2005, 04:50 PM
power man...may I know who is Ivy and who is Esther ?

NATO
19-10-2005, 05:30 PM
power man...may I know who is Ivy and who is Esther ?
Esther is the long hair 1.Prettier and figure solid 1:D

NATO
19-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Esther is available now.:D

NATO
19-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Esther is available now.:D
booking close,got 2 cust aready,interested for tomolo den pm me:D

Taige
19-10-2005, 09:05 PM
wow...nice pics u have there....is the pics taken during the orgy session?

shiok1968
20-10-2005, 07:27 AM
Bro Cheongkid

The pics look good but how come never see you in action?:p

ButtKing
20-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro NATO, apologies but I could not make it for appmt last nite bcos of accident. I made appmt for 845pm but somehow GL very crowded last night, no parking everywhere, Bro NATO called me 3 times but still cannot find parking! Than sway-sway, kenna accident with lorry at GL 17, and then after arguing with driver etc sianz already, and HP also no battery bcos must call mechanic to come to tow my car.

SORRY NATO - pm sent.

Thanks

cheongkid
20-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro Cheongkid

The pics look good but how come never see you in action?:p
My dear lautiko...you can see me in action at the orgy thread. When you coming back for more action? :D

shiok1968
20-10-2005, 10:28 AM
My dear lautiko...you can see me in action at the orgy thread. When you coming back for more action? :DFrom one lautiko to another, sad to say that I will still be in KL for the next few mths. If you have any plans to come and visit me, maybe I can arrange some kind of entertainment for you:p

Keep in touch bro.U take care

NATO
20-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Esther is available today.Interested can pm me with ur nos and i will call u.Wont be around from 3.30-6pm cos got meeting with them.Pls dun pm to ask for her contact nos cos she doesnt want her nos known

ckm8618
20-10-2005, 04:19 PM
thanks to NATO for arrangement

Just try Esther this afternoon.Totally feel her service still ok,maybe her still young in this line,still need to improve for service all Samter brother better.One i like it is her will very wet when u fingering her pussy.Until now my finger still have her juice smell:p .

Name> Esther
Age> 17yrs old
Boobs> 32a
Ht> 1.55m
Wt> 45kgs
Frenching> no
Bbbj> yes but no cim
FJ> 7/10
RTF:No,cos her no the tea of my cup.

vinno
20-10-2005, 08:17 PM
From one lautiko to another, sad to say that I will still be in KL for the next few mths. If you have any plans to come and visit me, maybe I can arrange some kind of entertainment for you:p

Keep in touch bro.U take care

yo bro... long time no c... u in KL for work? project?

NATO
20-10-2005, 08:25 PM
1 more slot available tonite.She horny now:D

NATO
21-10-2005, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=cheongkid]Esther & Ivy caught on camera!

QUOTE]
Esther is available for apptment for after 3pm.She is the 1 with the long hair:D

NATO
23-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Esther & Ivy caught on camera!

]
Esther is free today for appointment:D

NATO
23-10-2005, 05:35 PM
7-8pm slot taken aready.Other slot still available.

ButtKing
24-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Here is my FR on Esther.

Made booking with Bro NATO for a slot last Friday afternoon. Managed to get a hotel room and informed bro NATO of the room number. Within 5 minutes, heard the door bell ring and when I opened the door, this minah (quite short) appeared. Noticed the singlet top and the ultra short white minskirt.

Suggested that we proceed to shower, and when she took off her clothes, I noticed all the tattoos on her body. Great if you like tattoos! Shower was SOP, she really washed me clean :)

We then lay on the bed and I started to explore her smallist breast and nipples, which were dark brown. Such and such on them until the tips became reddish and erect. She was nibbling my ear and kissing my neck and hand stroking my dick. What I liked was that she suddenly pulled back my foreskin over my dickhead which caused my little bro to wake up fully.

Then she started to such on the dick, nice and lightly at first and then harder and faster etc. Managed to get he to change some positions so that my dick is positioned over her face as she lay on the bed. She licked and sucked my balls sack and she also rimmed my asshole.

I then proceeded "downtown" to check out her "shop"- nice and tight bcos I could barely get 1 finger in!!! Her pussy lips were small-ish and not large and flappy. Only downside was that her clit was small, and I had to pull her pussy lips and clitoris hood back to get to her clit. After some manual work down there, she was wet.

Managed to shag her is several positions, all the normal stuff. Since she looked like an adventurous minah, I requested for a PORNO MOVIE "moneyshot"! That's when the guy shoots his load all over the face!!! She agreed and I started to pump her and when I was going to cum, I pulled off the rubber and managed to unload 3 days' worth of cum all over her face! The first squirt caught her on her left eye and the rest overed her other eye and nostrils and mouth - looks exactly like porn show.

Thanks again to Bro NATO for contact.

Looks - 7/10
boobs - 6/10
body - 7/10
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
PLUS Pts - willing to accomodate request.

NATO
24-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Here is my FR on Esther.

SOP, she really washed me clean :)

We then lay on the bed and I started to explore her smallist breast and nipples, which were dark brown. Such and such on them until the tips became reddish and erect. She was nibbling my ear and kissing my neck and hand stroking my dick. What I liked was that she suddenly pulled back my foreskin over my dickhead which caused my little bro to wake up fully.

Then she started to such on the dick, nice and lightly at first and then harder and faster etc. Managed to get he to change some positions so that my dick is positioned over her face as she lay on the bed. She licked and sucked my balls sack and she also rimmed my asshole.

I then proceeded "downtown" to check out her "shop"- nice and tight bcos I could barely get 1 finger in!!! Her pussy lips were small-ish and not large and flappy. Only downside was that her clit was small, and I had to pull her pussy lips and clitoris hood back to get to her clit. After some manual work down there, she was wet.

Managed to shag her is several positions, all the normal stuff. Since she looked like an adventurous minah, I requested for a PORNO MOVIE "moneyshot"! That's when the guy shoots his load all over the face!!! She agreed and I started to pump her and when I was going to cum, I pulled off the rubber and managed to unload 3 days' worth of cum all over her face! The first squirt caught her on her left eye and the rest overed her other eye and nostrils and mouth - looks exactly like porn show.

Thanks again to Bro NATO for contact.

Looks - 7/10
boobs - 6/10
body - 7/10
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 8/10
PLUS Pts - willing to accomodate request.
Good fr and good 1 there bro.Agree with u now she has becum more slutty,adventurous and fun to be with.Her services has improve with leaps and bound nowaday.It all cum with more experience:D Up u for being the first to think of that.Cum on her face.

She available after 11pm cos got 1 earlier booking aready.

NATO
25-10-2005, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=cheongkid]Esther & Ivy caught on camera!

QUOTE]
Slutty Esther is available after 6pm cos she having a tama session now:D

NATO
30-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Esther is back today for more horny action.Interested pm me ur nos now:D

NATO
31-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Slutty Esther should be available after 3pm today.Catch her b4 she goes for her hari raya break.:D

hugh jorgan
02-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks to NATO for assisting with arrangements, and to Esther for stepping in at short notice after Fifi went AWOL, met up last Friday 4pm, and as requested by NATO, a short FR.

Not much I can add as much has been said in previous reports, facially not my cup of tea but for anyone into Lolita fantasies I think her bod will hit the spot.

She's quite quiet. I am not sure if this is because she is introverted or intentionally maintaining a distance, but she is not very interactive responding monosylabilicy to my attempts at casual conversation. None the less polite and obliging within her boundaries.

Started with a fairly mechanical shower, on the bed a decent but brief BBBJ, sensing she was not going to keep this up for long I asked to be capped. Cowgirl, mish, doggy, then she started to dry up. I asked her to give me a slippery salivery handjob while I fingered her till she got damp again after a few minutes tickling her g-spot. On with another raincoat, doggy, then finished mish.

Pros: Allows fingering, obliging within her limits

Cons: Face not that nice, quite passive

RTF: Perhaps, if I do it will be for her Lolita bod and tight cunt and not for the quality of the company

NATO
08-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Esther will be back in action on tueday.Pm me ur nos if u interested to have her service on tuesday only.Thank u

NATO
08-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Esther will be available from 5pm today

NATO
09-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Esther is available today.Pls do not ask me for her contact nos.Pm me with ur nos if interested.

xxxaddict
09-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Esther is available today.Pls do not ask me for her contact nos.Pm me with ur nos if interested.

hi bro... i PMed you earlier... interested in Esther too....

NATO
09-11-2005, 04:04 PM
hi bro... i PMed you earlier... interested in Esther too....
no phone nos?

NATO
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
6pm and 10.30pm slot taken.Other timing still available for 1 more slot today

NATO
14-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Esther is available tonite:D

NATO
15-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Esther is available today.Interested pm me ur contact nos.:D

NATO
16-11-2005, 01:36 PM
wat happen to all the frs from u guys.all try aready never post frs.dun just pm me to tell me she good lah,share out with bros here mah.

NATO
17-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Esther is ready for booking now.Interested pm me ur nos:D

Nortonrose
18-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Bro Nato,

Sorry for the late posting man!

Hooked up with Esther last wed.. when she rang the bell, I took a look at her through the door viewer and wow, slim and not too bad looking girl. Enough has been said about her so here goes: -

Looks: 7/10 (to each his own)
Body: 6.5/10 (Nice shaped boobs, small but can fill my palm so, good enough.
Pussy: neatly trimmed pussy hair, no smell!
In general, a small size girl
BBBJ: 7/10 (becos I almost came...)
FJ: 7/10 (very accomodating to requests, tight too.)
RTF: Will have to wait, want to try other girls!!!

NATO
19-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Today is slutty Esther birthday.Wish her a happy 18 birthday today.Anyone interested to have her today can pm me:D

NATO
21-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Slutty Esther is available today:D

NATO
21-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Slutty Esther is available today:D
sorry,no more slots for her today.

chrislehfr
21-11-2005, 09:27 PM
really nice little thing this Esther.

small but nice little boobs.
good BBJ with adequate suction; I almost came....
tasty pussy.
realistic moaning.In fact she was quite wet without the magic balm...

As a conclusion : RTF

Choong88
22-11-2005, 08:45 AM
My rating:

Looks: 7/10 (very short)
Body: 8/10 (small boobs, body nicer than pictures)
BBBJ: -- (not this time)
DFK: -- (very reluctant but no problem)
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10 .
Damage: $100 for 1 shot,
RTF: Yes definitely

Esther was as everyone has described her - one gets a bit of a shock as she is very short. Has an amazing little body except for all the tatooes which are a work in progress. She arrived at the room very punctually and showered me. Then onto the bed, reluctant to DFK so I continued on to explore her body. Very young looking with amazing pink nipples and a nice trimmed pussy. As with the other FR's happy to find that she is very tight - even on one finger. No BBBJ as we went to FJ but she indicated that she would. Nice to have a girl who gets naturally lubed and had a very nice bonk. Would definitely RTF as she is one of the best minah's out there.

Thanks bro' NATO - great uncomplicated arrangement

bricabrac
22-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Bro NATO, thanks for the arrangement.

Her stats are already mentioned in the other FRs, so I shall refrain from repeating.

Overall, I find Esther a friendly gal willing to please and make your session with her enjoyable. Her BBBJ has good suction, and she's tight and wet below. She likes to be pumped, harder she begs.:D

NATO
22-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Haha,was wondering where all the frs.Now start to appear aready.Many went for rtf but no posting.Dun wan to make her too pop huh.Really her service,skill and horniness has improve alot.Now typing also horny for her,kekekeke

bonkster78
22-11-2005, 06:23 PM
PM u liao bro Nato!

NATO
23-11-2005, 12:57 PM
New tama package for Slutty Esther and kinky Amelia going @$230 for 2 shots within 2 hours.Aready tried their tama session and they really can work hand in hand to make the session bloody enjoyable.2 samsters aready tried this potent combination.Hope they post their frs for u guys to enjoy reading.

Please do not ask for their contacts nos cos they dun want their nos known.Individual gal also available.

Dargon1981
26-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks to Brother NATO for the last minute arrangement on Thursday. Book into Lavender 81 and after informing room number she arrived within 5mins.
She is really petite standing beside me....kinda quiet and introvert as some brothers have mentioned...her service is still ok, willing to please...plenty of tattoos all round her body.... pretty much SOP shower followed by action..shall not elaborate since pretty much the same as the rest of the bros....

Name> Esther
Age> 18 yrs old
Boobs> 32a really small....
Ht> 1.5m?? short standing beside me...
Wt> 40kgs? really light weight
Frenching> Did not try
Bbbj> yes
FJ> 7/10
Damage> $150 2shots 2 hours
RTF:No, probably try someone else....can't seem to click with her...maybe cos too quiet liao... Cheers

NATO
28-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Slutty Esther is available today after weekend rest;)

Michael
28-11-2005, 12:53 PM
You have PM... hahaha pls advice which of your minah I should take today if possible... feeling damn horny today! Hahaha...

I love BBBJs..... SYTs......... :D

NATO
29-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Slutty Esther will only be available after 3.30pm today;)

Rolex
29-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Bro Nato,

Can PM me the contact? TQ
Cheer!

NATO
29-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Bro Nato,

Can PM me the contact? TQ
Cheer!
sorry,she doesnt wan her nos known.if interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u.

Esther and Amelia will only be available after 5.30pm cos got tama session at 3.30pm.:D

NATO
29-11-2005, 02:03 PM
sorry,she doesnt wan her nos known.if interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u.

Esther and Amelia will only be available after 5.30pm cos got tama session at 3.30pm.:D
Close shop for Esther today aready.Tomolo can only after 3pm cos got 1 tama session aready:eek:

NATO
30-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Slutty Esther is only available after 6pm today.Hehehe,myself have aready tried her more than 6 times and she getting better and better in her sluttiness and lovemaking.:D

NATO
30-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Slutty Esther is only available after 6pm today.Hehehe,myself have aready tried her more than 6 times and she getting better and better in her sluttiness and lovemaking.:D
sorry to all.slutty Esther out of action cos "auntie" just cum for visit.Will be out of action til further notice:rolleyes:

bedek05
05-12-2005, 05:55 PM

Pse bro wan to play play safe.always USE Helmet !!! For the sake alll bros here , bro pse go for medical checkup !!! Bro Nato u shd ban this bro. Also pse advise your gals to play safe.We all wan to enjoy the gd lobang you are bringing to us. Tks bro Nato.Can't wait to have session with amelia.Cheers:mad:

NATO
05-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Slutty Esther is available for booking tommorow. interested PM me your number.

jason19870313
05-12-2005, 08:24 PM
brother can give me her hp number

NATO
07-12-2005, 02:00 PM
TAMA session wit Amelia is available. interested pls pm me.

NATO
07-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Tama session not available from 8pm to 10 pm. Other session still hv.

NATO
08-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Slutty Esther is all ready to serve u.Tama session is available with Sweet Amelia.Try their heavenly combination like some of the guys have enjoyed.Pm me ur nos if interested and i will arrange for u

NATO
08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Always arrange tama session for others and hearing from them how shiok and wonderful it was so decided to try them again.So here goes of the fr that i have with them.

Arrange to mit them at L81.dingdong the bell sounded and i quickly went to open the door,They bounce into the room and immediately started hugging me and raining down kisses on me.hehehehe wat a welcum from dem yah.Next had a good look at them and see that they have grown more beautiful and slutty.Their actions were all very mischievous,acting just like 2 little school gals.we proceeded to the bed for some light petting and fondling of each others.the thrill of playing with these 2 little gals really make it all worthwhile.Next both of them proceeded to strip me piece by piece and started catbathing me.After teasing me for awhile with their tongue and seeing that my little bro has awaken,they took hold of my hands and brought me to the bathroom to wash me up.Esther wash me up from the front while Amelia attack me from behind.She was teasing me from behind by playing with my asscrack.Esther was giving my little didi a good wash and den she was flicking her tongue towards the tip of my dick.man,that life lah,no wonder those samsters after trying the tama say so shiok.My didi cannot tahan aready so ask both of them to slow down on their teasing.they were giggling and say that since i always help them to arrange they must give me the most satisfying time of my romp with them.Hahahaha,told them they must provide same treatment to all their customers.They lowered their eyes coyly and say yes sir to me den they burst out laughing.These 2 really can get along and they seems to enjoyed their tama session.They dried me up and den we proceeded to the bed for further actions.

we had a good chat on the bed with both of them beside me..They were playing with my nips while lying on my shoulder chatting.it remind me of while i was younger and with gf kinda thing but only i have 2 lovely gals beside me.While chatting and touching each other,little bro awake and started sending signal to my big head to start enjoying them.Esther started attacking me from the top while Amelia started from the bottom.While Esther was licking and nibbling my nips,Amelia was catbathing from my thigh and slowly towards my dick.My hands was bz playing with Esther boob and i ask Amelia to shift her pussy towards me so that i can finger her.Man,2 hands really not enuff to feel them all over.As the sensation started building up,i ask Esther to stand up and face me with her pussy.Me started to eat her pussy while Amelia was giving me deep throat bj.Wow,this combination is really potent.While eating Esther and fingering Amelia,both their juices started flowing.Esther juices is really sweet man,no ordour at all..After abt 5 mins of eating Esther,feel my neck aching so stop for awhile.Told both of them to cool down cos me like gonna explode aready.They stop for awhile but exchange glances at each other..I know both also horny so told Esther to do bj on me with her ass facing me so that i can continue eating her pussy which she likes alot and Amelia to llick my balls at the the same time.Esther proceeded to flick her tongue at my didi head just like a snake flicking it tongue while Amelia swallow my ball into her mouth.the warm sensation was really mindblowing.esther slowly engorge my didi into her mouth and started to bj.Me was enjoying myself so much now and started to paint and paint her pussy.Moaning sound started emitting from esther throat as my tonguing build up its momentum.The faster i lick,the faster she blow.It was just like tandem.Feeling my load building up,ask Amelia to cum up to me and we started frenching and i started to finger her wet wet pussy.Both of them really flow like mad.The room was fill with our moaning as all three of us was abt to reach our crescendo.my load really abt to burst so told Esther to stop and let me rest first.Hahahahaha.Told her coffee break time and went to wash up before we proceed further cos i am a 1 shot man.

After abt half an hour of rest and chit chatting,we proceeded to our foreplay but due to the earlier shiokness,my didi very fast aready mari kita.Got the 2 of them to bj me while i look at them doing it.They were enjoying the taking turns to bj and casting their horny looks at me at the same time.wen it abt time ask them to cap me so that i can proceed to do esther doggie while i ask Amelia to lie down while i finger her pussy.She was playing with her own boobs while i was doggieing esther and fingering her.Their moaning sound really intensify my pleasure and b4 too long,me exploded.It was really a tiring session for me man and i collapse onto the bed with Esther below me and my finger still in Amelia pussy.Shit no chance to do Amelia too cos their pussy very tight and i cant last long..Rested for abt 5mins b4 they brought to wash up.In the bathroom they wanted to start all over again but i say no altho i wish i could relive that experience again.

So sorry for the long fr.Now i know why those that try dunno how to post the fr.Too many details to type out.Hope those of u also have the same kinda fun like me.

bedek05
08-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Many thanks to bro Nato ... he called me on 07.12.05 said that both gals Esther & Amelia are both ready for action. Me faster confirm with Nato and arranged to meet them after work.Appoinment about at 8 pm at a certain hotel 81.

I can't wait to finish my yesterday as I heard many good reports about these two gals. Fast hand fast leg .... went to buy cd and went straight to hotel....Got rm and infm Nato.... my heart was beating fast.hehehe. Me first time with Minah and also tarma. i thought myself i must be very lucky.

While waiting in hotel room... heard the ding dong... saw 2 very young gals at the door. Quickly open the door and let them in. We introdusce ourselves and tcss for a while. I know that Amelia's aunty just left and was surprised to see back in action so fast. Esther montioned for action and we stripped ourservles and proceed to the shower room. My eyes were feasting on their young sweet bodies and admiring their tatoos.These gals got taste i must say and complimneted them.In the shower both of them wash me and my didi was soon marikita...they smiled cheekily and said that i'm so easily steam...I now very paiseh.We dry ourselves and proceed to move to the bed.

Can see the gals are getting quite comfortable with me and start to hug me and fondle me. i must say they work well together.Without realising they are both attacking my didi. i am now in heaven....After that they cap me and I montion to Esther to ride me while I play w Amelia.... by now the room was fill with special sound effects... hehehe... We ride like ther is no tomorrow...and can see that Amelia also wanted some of the action.

I obliged her and change position with her this time doing missionary.... I must she also like doing it as much as Esther. my both their pussies are still very tired.After some huffing & puffing... i now become tired and need to rest.We took a break and lay lying on the bed cuddling with each other like lovers.We were still fondling with each other and I feel very shiok . We went for another round and this time i unload... wat a relieve... they both just smiled.... Mission accomplished...

I must say these 2 gals really work well together. They also treat you well. I believe brothers if we treat them well ; they will treat well . After all they are still very young .Do give them a chance. We all wan to enjoy ourselve and I believe the gals also want to give gd service too...

Thks bro Nato for the arrangement ... U are right I didn't regret. Sorry if my report is too long... Me first time posting here... cheers and Merry Xmas to all bros here !!!

NATO
09-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Slutty Esther N sweet Amelia has been book for tama session from 2-4pm.Next available slot will be from 4pm onwards.Happy bonking;)

NATO
09-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Those of u interested in Slutty Esther individually or tama session with Sweet Amelia for tonite can pm me with ur nos.i will contact u and made the arrangement:D

NATO
09-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Those of u interested in Slutty Esther individually or tama session with Sweet Amelia for tonite can pm me with ur nos.i will contact u and made the arrangement:D
Slutty Esther will not be available between 8.30pm-9.30pm.Other slots still available:D

NATO
09-12-2005, 07:28 PM
Slutty Esther is also offering overnite services for those who r interested. 12am-6am @$300.Interested can pm me with ur contact nos.:D

CLIMAX
09-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Slutty Esther is also offering overnite services for those who r interested. 12am-6am @$300.Interested can pm me with ur contact nos.:D

Bro Nato!
A bit steep on the o/n charges, any bargaining?

NATO
09-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Bro Nato!
A bit steep on the o/n charges, any bargaining?
haha,it set by her lah,with her looks,skill and experience now and young gal somemore.The feedback nowaday on her is tiptop in service and skill.i can safely say that she is 1 of the better looking minah fls in the market.

She is aready taken for tomolo nite.

NATO
09-12-2005, 10:15 PM
To samster hamzhaz,if u not serious pls dun waste my time.Call u but u dun answer,wat is tis?Dun wan it is ok but dun try to be boliao ok.Maybe this will serve as a wakeup call to u and at the same time let others know.thank u

NATO
10-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Slutty Esther will only be available from 2pm onwards.Tama session still available;) For those of u who want to try their potent and sensational service pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u;)

NATO
10-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Interested in having Slutty Esther for overnite tonite can pm me with ur nos.:D

NATO
11-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Esther is ready for apptment today.Interested pm me with ur nos and i will arrange for u.Tama session also available:D

NATO
12-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Esther will be available for appt from 1pm.Tama session also available.Interested pm me ur nos.

keit81
12-12-2005, 06:52 PM
This is my first time writing FR so please bare with me bros... Anyway many thanks to bro NATO for arranging Esther last night. I actually wanted Michelle but she wasn't available to meet my timing.

Confirm with bro NATO at 7plus for a session at 10pm. Went to get my CDs and went to hotel to get a room. Bro NATO called me as I was about to open my room door. Said he will get Esther to come immediately. 10 mins later, Esther came, open door give her a hug and kiss. Did some small talk then to shower, everything SOP.

After shower Esther cat bath me, then BBBJ. She is good at that so had to slow her down abit. Then I attacked her breast and fingered her. Her moans are quite loud. She then catbath and BBBJ me again. Then capped me and did cow girl. After that did missionary then doggy. Must say she is one tight pussy. After doggy wanted to go back missionary and finish off but brother down south not awake already.

Esther tried for a good 10 - 15 mins to wake him up but too bad he just continued to sleep. In the end told her to stop trying. Had some small talk with her before shower and bye bye.

Overall a girl willing to please and hardworking.

NATO
13-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Esther is available from 9pm onwards.interested pm me ur nos:D

NATO
14-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Esther will be available from 2pm.Do read abt her also in the schoolgal fantasy thread for more sexciting session:D

colc
14-12-2005, 12:35 PM
NATO,

PM sent, interested in tonight or tomorrow night

NATO
14-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Esther will be available only after 6pm;)

NATO
15-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Esther would like to thank u guys for all the support she has been getting from u guys.She really appreciate and enjoy all the session she had with u guys.Anyway,she is available from 4pm onwards.

To those that pm me for pics,do sms or ask the rate.please read thru and the pic link is down so no more pics.hope u guys understand.thanks

NATO
15-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry to say there is no more slots for her tonite.Those interested can try for tomolo apptment.Sorry again.Once again she like to thanks all bros here for the support.;)

NATO
16-12-2005, 07:45 AM
For those of u interested to have her services which include her dressing up as a student (u can read the fr in the schoolgal fantasy thread) booking for her start from 2pm.Interested can pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u:D

NATO
18-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Esther is available from 8pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u:D

funchick1051
19-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Esther is available from 8pm.Interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u:D

Bro Nato,

Can arrrange Ester for me on 21/12, (Wed) at 4pm for 1 hr.

SBID:funchick1051
Thanks

NATO
19-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Esther will be avaialable from 6pm today.interested pm me ur nos and i will contact u:D

NATO
19-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Esther has no more slot for tonite,sorry abt tat.Those interested can try for tomolo b4 her "auntie" cum visiting:D

NATO
20-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Sad news for those that wan Esther.Her "red auntie" just visited her so she will be out of action.Will post here once she is all clear

CIM1011
20-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Ok this is FR after having Esther yesterday (Monday afternoon). Although I must admit that I normally don't bother to write FR if other bros have already written, this time I really push my lazy bum self and write one because Esther deserves it!!!

When she knock on my room door and came in, straight away I know it will be fun, because she was genuinely smiling and really an honest and sincere feeling when she start talking. Not "professional" and cold at all! Really take her time to fulfill my desires while she wearing her school uniform.

BBBJ really good and gentle, her style is really to give pleasure. Unlike those "professionals" who just want make you cum quickly.

Esther really eager to please. I am not good FR writer, but i did many things to her and she was totally obliging.

I came twice in 1.5 hours and chat for a long time with her and play with all parts of her sweet young body, all over. It was a really heavenly 1.5 hours, fully satisfied.

I'm not going to give ratings. But this is a personal and bona fide testimony from me man. Esther's good. Worth every dollar.

bedek05
24-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Ok this is FR after having Esther yesterday (Monday afternoon). Although I must admit that I normally don't bother to write FR if other bros have already written, this time I really push my lazy bum self and write one because Esther deserves it!!!

When she knock on my room door and came in, straight away I know it will be fun, because she was genuinely smiling and really an honest and sincere feeling when she start talking. Not "professional" and cold at all! Really take her time to fulfill my desires while she wearing her school uniform.

BBBJ really good and gentle, her style is really to give pleasure. Unlike those "professionals" who just want make you cum quickly.

Esther really eager to please. I am not good FR writer, but i did many things to her and she was totally obliging.

I came twice in 1.5 hours and chat for a long time with her and play with all parts of her sweet young body, all over. It was a really heavenly 1.5 hours, fully satisfied.

I'm not going to give ratings. But this is a personal and bona fide testimony from me man. Esther's good. Worth every dollar.

well done bro... clap clap ... me tooo have a good experience when i tarma with esther & amelia sometime back ... i went to heaven that day... :)

NATO
24-12-2005, 12:00 PM
well done bro... clap clap ... me tooo have a good experience when i tarma with esther & amelia sometime back ... i went to heaven that day... :)
Not to worry bro,Esther should be back next week latest i think tuesday but the sad news is that Amelia will be having her menses by den.Anyway for supporters of Esther,get ready to welcome her back after a week of rest.Guess she should be damn horny for dicks after a week away:D

ivan74
24-12-2005, 01:04 PM
nick: ivan74
race: chinese
hp: 9628xxxx

thnks bro.

Ivan

NathanG5
24-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Not to worry bro,Esther should be back next week latest i think tuesday but the sad news is that Amelia will be having her menses by den.Anyway for supporters of Esther,get ready to welcome her back after a week of rest.Guess she should be damn horny for dicks after a week away:D

my turn 1st ok bro..:D

NATO
24-12-2005, 05:23 PM
my turn 1st ok bro..:D
yo,maybe tomolo she might be available.will let u know

NathanG5
24-12-2005, 06:09 PM
k bro..will for ur call

NATO
24-12-2005, 06:12 PM
k bro..will for ur call
she say left abit else u can spend overnite christmas with her tonite;)

NATO
24-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Esther will be available from sunday.Those interested in her excellent services can start to make ur booking now.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u.

NathanG5
24-12-2005, 08:25 PM
she say left abit else u can spend overnite christmas with her tonite;)

oh damn...

NATO
25-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Merry christmas to all over here.Anyone interested to bonk tis little santarina dress as a school gal or in her sexy white nitegown on this special day.have the experience of ur fantasy on this wondrous day.She just back from her confinement and eager to taste and feel the heat of u guys dicks.Those interested can pm me ur nos and i will arrange for u guys.Happy bonking on this special day.Cheers and thank you

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Esther will be available only from 4.30pm.st slot aready taken.Tarma session with Amelia is abvailable today.Pm me ur nos if u interested in her or the tarma session:D

NATO
25-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Esther will be available only from 4.30pm.st slot aready taken.Tarma session with Amelia is abvailable today.Pm me ur nos if u interested in her or the tarma session:D
Esther will only be available from 7pm cos taken for tarma session aready:D

irridy
26-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Here's a short brief on Esther. Thanks to Bro NATO for arranging the meeting. Sorry for the mess-up that time, the hotel no room so have to get another one nearby.

Looks: 7/10 [Looks are ok, not SYT]
Figure: 7/10 [Well proportioned; still growing though]
Vital stats: A-cup [Still growing]
BJ: 6/10 [Quite standard]
FJ: 8/10 [Tight pussy, quite accommodating, soft moans]
Attitude: 8/10 [Patient, can try many positions]
Damage: $120+$20
RTF: Will.

Pros: Patient attitude. Allows frenching. Firm boobs that are still growing. Gets wet very easily.
Cons: Very quiet girl.

Please contact Bro NATO, the threadstarter, to arrange for the meeting. Sorry for the late FR.

NATO
26-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Esther will be available in the afternoon,most probably from 2pm onwards.Those interested in her marvelous skill and excellent services can pm me for her booking today.Book early to avoid disappointment:D

NATO
26-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Esther will be available in the afternoon,most probably from 2pm onwards.Those interested in her marvelous skill and excellent services can pm me for her booking today.Book early to avoid disappointment:D
Esther will only be available from 5pm.Sorry to those that call for earlier booking:o

NATO
26-12-2005, 07:37 PM
next available slot for Esther will be from 8.30pm:D

NathanG5
27-12-2005, 05:26 AM
had a session wif Esther on Xmas day..
was thinking on how to write this FR on Esther..not the 1st time i book her..
but hell to it..just one word..

SHIOK!!!

in fact she is so different in term of attitude since the last time i had a session wif her..
very gf feeling now..

for those bros who haven try...better book now..:D

NATO
27-12-2005, 02:29 PM
had a session wif Esther on Xmas day..
was thinking on how to write this FR on Esther..not the 1st time i book her..
but hell to it..just one word..

SHIOK!!!

in fact she is so different in term of attitude since the last time i had a session wif her..
very gf feeling now..

for those bros who haven try...better book now..:D
haha,glad u enjoy the session.yup as i say now she totally different aready.

Sorry,today afternoon slots all taken aready.Next available slot will be from 7pm onwards:D

richard338
27-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Pl call me at 6369xxxx. Tks.