PDA

View Full Version : What STD tests do you recommend?

MaxC2000
30-05-2002, 01:21 AM
I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately. I have listed below a number of tests she should take, and would like advice/suggestions on more tests or whatever I have missed:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
4. Gonorhea (unsure of exact spelling)
5. Chlamydia

Or is there a standard set of tests for the entire range of VDs?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Deadmaninc
30-05-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by MaxC2000
I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately. I have listed below a number of tests she should take, and would like advice/suggestions on more tests or whatever I have missed:

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

There is a kind of profession known as MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.. or commonly known as DOCTOR...

Ah Dez
30-05-2002, 06:18 AM

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

I think it is a ONE-TIME check all....

Well.... if there are so many... then do you think that we guys would have so much time to go check-up???

i rather spend my time fucking...

PrinceD@rkness
30-05-2002, 11:17 AM

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

juz go to the doctor n ask for full body check-up, or all sexual-disease related check-up.:D

latebloomer
30-05-2002, 03:01 PM
They have a package with blood tests for all common STD, including AIDS. As for Hepatitis A & B, it's a good idea to do them, whether you cheong or not. And get vaccinated if you are not immune.

MaxC2000
30-05-2002, 11:53 PM
I've already been vaccinated against Hep A&B.... guess in this case, I'll just make sure the doc does the whole package of tests.. including HIV.

Thanks.

evo3
31-05-2002, 01:52 PM
ask the doc for a full package n he will know what to do lah, no need to tell him so many things lah.
this is very norm if u goes to the doc for chk up.
the doc will know what is important for u n he will know what to test n chk for. just like me when i tell my family doc i suspect something is not rite wif me, he oerdi know what the fuck i want.

sammyboyfor
02-06-2002, 04:39 AM
if she is still doing part time, there is little point in sending her for any tests as she could catch a host of viruses from her very next customer.

There are also a handful of diseases which are almost impossible to detect from standard blood tests.

Examples are HPV (warts) and HSV (Herpes). Both can cause major complications in the long term.

I am about to enter into a medium-term relationship with a part-timer, and before I do that, I want to ensure that she has been tested appropriately.

MaxC2000
02-06-2002, 03:46 PM
I made it clear to the girl that she cannot be sleep with anyone other than me during this relationship. I will be taking care of her financially, so she has to be exclusive with me.

sammyboyfor
02-06-2002, 04:39 PM
If you believe that she will fulfill her side of the bargain, you'll believe that that moon is made of green cheese.

I have personally screwed women who are supposedly the "exclusive" property of some suger daddy. You won't believe how easy it is to bed them. One of them even used to buy me dinner after sex using the money given to her by you know who.

Anyway as I said earlier, there are a host of stds that cannot be detected with standard blood tests. It would be best if you use condoms throughout your "exclusive" relationship.

NEVER trust a working lady.

I made it clear to the girl that she cannot be sleep with anyone other than me during this relationship. I will be taking care of her financially, so she has to be exclusive with me.

PrinceD@rkness
03-06-2002, 05:38 AM
wah.....look whos toking:D

foolosopher
03-06-2002, 02:07 PM
i heard dat herpes is not curable, it stays wif u forever, not fatal tho.... is it true?

ya lor use condom la.... go watsons and buy, now got sale...

MaxC2000
03-06-2002, 09:27 PM
The main reason I can believe her when she says she's not working is that she'll be spending most of the week with me and I know someone that will report to me if she works. And the deal is, if she works then no "bonus".

sammyboyfor
04-06-2002, 04:50 AM
If you want a steady relationship, why don't you go for a rich girl who will pay you instead?

The main reason I can believe her when she says she's not working is that she'll be spending most of the week with me and I know someone that will report to me if she works. And the deal is, if she works then no "bonus".

PrinceD@rkness
04-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
If you want a steady relationship, why don't you go for a rich girl who will pay you instead?

hehe, but he also need to have the looks, where got so easy:D

MaxC2000
04-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by PrinceD@rkness

hehe, but he also need to have the looks, where got so easy

Looks not too bad.. so got hope.

Actually, there is already a rich older woman with a damn hot body who looks about 10 years younger than her real age. She's has that flawless model look kind of face. She kind of likes me, and has flirted with me before. The only thing is... her college student daughter is also very hot, and I might want to date the daughter... so cannot screw around with the mother :(

foolosopher
05-06-2002, 02:34 PM

Looks not too bad.. so got hope.

Actually, there is already a rich older woman with a damn hot body who looks about 10 years younger than her real age. She's has that flawless model look kind of face. She kind of likes me, and has flirted with me before. The only thing is... her college student daughter is also very hot, and I might want to date the daughter... so cannot screw around with the mother :(

if dats the case den i help u lor.... u take daughter, i take mom, i dun mind really, since u said that she's so SOLID!!! then after dat maybe can exchange??

can arrange?

cheong jb
05-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by foolosopher

if dats the case den i help u lor.... u take daughter, i take mom, i dun mind really, since u said that she's so SOLID!!! then after dat maybe can exchange??

can arrange?

PUI :mad:

ToreSoul
05-06-2002, 03:55 PM

can arrange?

Hm... Sounds interesting, k, I apply for this task too... Foolo and Max, share share lah....

foolosopher
07-06-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ToreSoul

Hm... Sounds interesting, k, I apply for this task too... Foolo and Max, share share lah....

ok... arrange the grandma for u.... haha.....

BigBadDaddy
07-06-2002, 12:47 PM
i heard dat herpes is not curable, it stays wif u forever, not fatal tho.... is it true?

ya lor use condom la.... go watsons and buy, now got sale...

Genital Herpes like Genital Warts is indeed Incurable...u just have to pray that it will somehow go away by itself. Often U'll suffer relapses i.e. the sore near your genital area will come back every now & then throughout the remainder of one's life. In some case, the Herpes just disappears altogether BUT play it "safe", use a cap.

BigBadDaddy
07-06-2002, 12:56 PM

1. AIDS/HIV
2. Hepatitis A, B, C
3. Syphillis
5. Chlamydia

Goto Kelantan Lane Polyclinic (located in the vicinity of Little India, opposite Jln Berseh Hawker Center), they have a standard set of tests to test for all the above U listed. AIDS Anti-Body Test sorry, is a seperate test think it cost around $15-20 and the rest under $50 (subsidized). Waiting time can be very long and u may have to go through some idiotic interview with MOH people to ascertain reasons why u came for the tests and if u r unlucky i.e. test/s shows u r positive for any of the above or other conditions then u will be asked to provide details on how u contracted the disease/s and from who. So it is a bit of give and take when it comes to going to a government clinic for such tests i.e. cheap BUT they are very inquisitive.

NOTE: Information gotten from experience of accompanying a friend to Kelantan Clinic during NS days quite a number of years ago. So info may NOT be updated.

Lancer81
02-07-2002, 01:45 AM
What r the first syptoms of AIDS..
Can any BRO pls advice...
Coz right now when i urine, is like hot hot..and the skin on my little brother loks wired