PDA

View Full Version : Twins HC in Fu Lu Shou Complex

luke05
29-05-2002, 08:41 AM
Hi Bros,

When to Twins HC a few days back, heres my FR. Located at 4th floor of the complex. Went into the HC, paid $30 at the counter and ask for young ger as usual.

Opted out the sauna and othe rest bits as i was on the rush, went into the mssg room straight away, room a bit small. In came Chris, not bad looking though, straight away gave me a back massage by stepping on top of me, can really feel the crunch from her, Massaging skills are good as compare to nomal HC girls, quite chatty too, like chatting with yr GF.

Opted for $100 Special, went to get her barang barang while i prepare myself. Stripped down to the last for her and she proceeded to give a nice BJ with warm water, a bit fast on the BJ, she rode on me next and i gave her a nice missionary in the end, acting skills vely the good as though u were giving her a really good time. After service, she even proceed to give me extra massage on the shoulder! Should try her as recommend by me.

Chris
Looks 7/10
Massage 9/10 (good foot back massage)
BJ 6/10 (a bit fast)
HJ 8/10 (nice feeling)
FJ 8/10 (good at commenting your fuck skill)

Overall 8/10

biboy
29-05-2002, 01:23 PM
bro, care to share how old is chris???

:p

evo3
29-05-2002, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by biboy
[B]bro, care to share how old is chris???

bro biboy,
dun worry lah sei pei young one lah, only 25+.
sure u like it wan lah.
tonite u cfm going to AP at 10pm wif bro zhong guo B, rite.

luke05
29-05-2002, 05:54 PM
For your info chris is 25 yrs old. Tried Gi Gi, lousy

Looks 7/10
Mssg 5/10
BJ 0/10 (gave excuse of having ulcer)
FJ 5/10 (like im forcing her to have sex)
Service (5/10)

Try Gi Gi at your own risk

LUNCH
29-05-2002, 08:44 PM
I tried Chris before,

I don't like her moan during the action ...
very fake one ... and her face twisted
too ... eyes, nose, mouth, all go to one place.
hehe ... no offense

But her massage is indeed good.

For a good BJ, can try Room 8, didn't ask
her name, because she is ard 30+ years old.
Not my type. She even didn't ask the Golden
question ans started liao...maybe she was
afraid to be refused .... hehe ... never refuse
a gal before ....

Got one bad experience in Twins, forgot the
room number, but it is opposite to room 8.

Chris in Room 3, right?

Wish you luck

noppensg
29-05-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by LUNCH
I tried Chris before,

I don't like her moan during the action ...
very fake one ... and her face twisted
too ... eyes, nose, mouth, all go to one place.
hehe ... no offense

But her massage is indeed good.

For a good BJ, can try Room 8, didn't ask
her name, because she is ard 30+ years old.
Not my type. She even didn't ask the Golden
question ans started liao...maybe she was
afraid to be refused .... hehe ... never refuse
a gal before ....

Got one bad experience in Twins, forgot the
room number, but it is opposite to room 8.

Chris in Room 3, right?

Wish you luck

Bro, correct me if I am wrong. The gals go by room number one meh? In my years of HC cheonging, gals don't go by room number.

totzcan
30-05-2002, 10:20 AM
been there also... gal's name is coco... quite young and pretty... got strong hands...did the usual massage...after that i ask for hj... she undressed, remove her bra but not the panty... then she allow me to fondle her tits and finger her...

LUNCH
30-05-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by noppensg

Bro, correct me if I am wrong. The gals go by room number one meh? In my years of HC cheonging, gals don't go by room number.

Hehehehe...

I don't know...but I went there several times and
they let me go in different room .... maybe just
coincident...hehe

I don't know .... you are probably right ..

;)

LUNCH
31-05-2002, 12:39 PM
Hi, bros,

Suppose to catch COCO, however,
my quest is blocked and me was
asked to take suana first.... maybe it
is during the shift.

Finally got this gal, SUGAR, massage
so so, not bad...BUT ....SHE HAS A
PAIR OF BIGGGG BOOOOOOBS.
(CHECK IT OUT!! MUST BE D or E, maybe F)

Not too old, maybe late 20's.

She is the new blood, I think, she told
me this is her 4th(or 3rd) day working
here.

Me cum too fast, most because of the
stimulate of the BOOOOOOBs.

May you bros enjoy! here comes a COW!!

LikeCIM
31-05-2002, 09:15 PM
I have tried Lemon. Small size, pretty, small tits but very tight. Can try...

wahzai
31-05-2002, 09:23 PM
How old is this lemon....any FR?

LikeCIM
31-05-2002, 09:25 PM
If not mistaken...is 24/5

wahzai
31-05-2002, 09:27 PM
ANy other recommendations? what is the youngest they have? how is tha fac there?

SAILOR
02-06-2002, 11:46 PM
How does this sugar from Twins compare with the other big tit hc girls:

1. Sugar (dorris) 36DD?
2. Michelle (Legend) 36DD
3. Nicole (World Spa) 34D

As widely reported, Michelle has the biggest natural tits most bros have seen.

I recently tried Nicole, who gives a very good, hard massage and HJ. Only drawback is the entrance fee at world spa - $67, but they have good facilities.

Enjoy!

whiteknight
03-06-2002, 07:30 AM
Hi brudders,

Was wondering if the massage rooms in Twins has an accompanying shower room ?

Another question, what is the entrance fee ?

Thanks in advance

totzcan
03-06-2002, 09:24 AM
bro, yup each massage room has it own shower... entrance is $33...

Si chai
05-06-2002, 09:41 AM
Dear All Brother,

Can you tell me where is WOrld Spa Located ? and how much for entrance ?

Thanks

seeknewss
05-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Si chai
Dear All Brother,

Can you tell me where is WOrld Spa Located ? and how much for entrance ?

Thanks

Look for the thread on "World SPA @Orchard Hotel".

DerChad
05-06-2002, 11:40 PM
:o
Have tried "Sugar"
During the session, she answered her mobile twice, which made me lose some of my mood.
She looks like a twin of Coco Lee (the uglier twin)
Her massage was nothing to scream about. Too soft and rushed.
Looks 6/10
Mssg 4/10
BJ 2/10
FJ 5/10 (changed position 3 times)
Service (5/10)
Body: 7/10 (got nice firm and big boobs)

nokia6110
09-06-2002, 12:12 AM
[

CUMZ
09-06-2002, 01:50 AM
Since the entrance is only $30, I assume they are like IP HC which do not have jaccuzzi.... But wat about TV room???

ah_boon
19-06-2002, 12:43 AM
to all hc cheongsters

the management has been taken over by the former Chancery bosses...few of the gals (heard frm my regular is abt 4) who used to work there are now at Twins together with those gals under the previous boss

juz in case any cheongsters lost the news of those working at Chancery...u may wish to try ur luck at Twins...but no guarantee hor...happy cheonging :)

jiji
19-06-2002, 02:04 AM
hey bros....

me planning to try out twins next week.... any bros who have been there can recommend which girl???? beside chris.....

regards

Armada1
19-06-2002, 01:45 PM
I went for a reccee at Fu Lu Shou yesterday.

With so many shops selling religious items in the building, I felt a little guilty with the dirty thoughts in my mind.

tankengyong
19-06-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Armada1

With so many shops selling religious items in the building, I felt a little guilty with the dirty thoughts in my mind.

Can anybody tell me who is the pretty angpai in this hc?

jiji
21-06-2002, 02:29 AM
wah... like nobody seems to patrol this HC....???
so long liao... no ppl recommend...

surely must go there find out myself!!!

Crocodile
21-06-2002, 03:08 AM
The best way to get to this HC is to take the lift at the side... dont take the escalator.. if u dun wanna be spotted...

wu2nian4
21-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Armada1

did u ever seen lay persons prostrate to pay their respect to those items in FLS as they ritually or habitually do so when they step into the temples? did u ever seen monks or woman-monks do the same? so religious items are not religious afterall ...

thomasdelarue
22-06-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Crocodile
The best way to get to this HC is to take the lift at the side... dont take the escalator.. if u dun wanna be spotted...

watch out for those housewifes at 4th floor waiting for their kids
to finish kindnergarden

kaiser76
01-07-2002, 12:44 AM
Called Twins after lunch n asked for a young, slim girl with good service. Receptionist (Janet) recommended me Michelle. Said she is one of the few that i need to book in advance. Booked her for 5pm. Went straight into the room n she walked in soon after. She has long black hair, fair skin, C cup tits & a rather average face. V friendly n spoke to me like we've known each other for years. Did a good hard massage on my back. When she was massaging my shoulders from the front, she put e towel on my stomach n sat on my didi, rubbing it wif her panties. Golden qn came, i chose to have a BM+BJ ($80). She took off her 1 piece dress n BM me wif her red thongs on. Gave me a good HJ b4 she capped me n started to BJ. Refused to bbbj. She promised she would the next time. V SOP bj but invited me to do a 69(cos i act blur) n wanted me to finger her. She was v friendly n even went out to tell e counter to extend a bit of time for me cos i took quite long to shoot off.

Michelle
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 4/10
AR: NA
FJ: NA

Hope this is enough information as its my first time posting an FR.

hcfan
18-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Alamak, went today intending to get a good JG from Miss NihonCurrency , however she was not there yet!!!
OK....Strike One...the other other name I could recall was Miss AngPai M, WTF - she's on leave.

Wanted to jao as 2 strikes is already way too much , recept said that she will recommend a good Miss JepunLooi compatible - S_ph_a ( mind you this is phonetic ) and I gave in.

She came in after a short while (Rm8) and looks kinda good, maybe 1.65 or so ,
late 20s - early 30s,
auntie-type slim, beautiful round cannonballs ( near C? )
Face - standard half chio type
wears a half ball dress

Not very talkie, found out she is thai so commands a smattering of Mandarin, English and Hokkien; so conversation is kinda onesided which is not that great.

She started working on my back - no oil , lots of elbows, knees and feet, plus hands , really putting her back into it - used to work in open concept place.

Flipped me over and started a little on front and came the golden Q - specials ?
Ask her got Juagen ? she said no - but got Liak Koon... HJ/JG 60, but since only got 50 on me, told her just JG only is fine, she gave me a half smile.

Proceeded to work on didi, her JG style is not catching veins but rather a swedish/shaitsu type , a lot of strokes and holds concentrating on your marbles, groin , between stem and marbles, and lastly pole.

Though having a little language problem etc, she still explains that JG is not for
Cultivating a bigger Pole
or increasing Staying power
she said if this works, everyone would be queuing ofr JG every day....true hor....

But rather it clear veins and tubes, discharge toxins and to make for a better totally unobstructed peeing/spewing experience.
And shouldn't do more than 15-20 mins, more than that not recommended as taught to her back in Siam ( coz I offered to come again paid 60 for JG/HJ and screw the massage which was backbreaking for both of us anyway ).

Wow...that's an education, basically i was there for the Shiok...
silly me....:D

Thot it was over, but she at last pull down the ole 4skin and start stroking - I was pleasantly surprise , special offer!

Asked if I could more-more her terrific set of headlights , she agreed - told me normally don't like, but can squeeze, flatten,up down but no radio tuning or lik-lik , or else she no mood , no excercising my finger either ( her big auntie is visiting ...yeah right... ).

Well...OK....still had a great time massaging those missiles, finally spewed , got cleaned up by her, followed by trad thai spine cracking.

face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Lamps - 8/10
Massage - 6.5/10 matter of preference here
JG - 7.5?/10 - got to JG more to compare
attitude - 7/10 - no mood remark cuts down my points, but it could be a language issue here
BJ/FJ - never ask

revisit ?- for those missiles and JG, possibly, the rest are not an attraction to me

whiteknight
18-07-2002, 11:37 PM
Any brudders out there try Winnie from Twins HC ? Pls post FR on her. Or any other girls from this HC.

jiji
19-07-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by whiteknight
Any brudders out there try Winnie from Twins HC ? Pls post FR on her. Or any other girls from this HC.

eh bro whiteknight... is she good or not???

i will be going down dis saturday wif my 2 friens.... if good will try her out... wait for my FR on sat.... not 1 but 3 FR i suppose....

whiteknight
19-07-2002, 07:11 AM
Brudder Jiji, Not sure if she's good. Pls give us your FR on her when you have tried her or any other gers from this HC. Thx.

Sers
20-07-2002, 02:07 PM
Is there a gal by the name of Yuvonne in Twins?
Tried Lemon the other time. Small petite and boobs are A cup. Very young and pretty notthing to cry about. But if you go for looks she is sure one nice looking thing.

jiji
21-07-2002, 12:09 AM
as promise earlier on...... went to twins today wif not 2 but 3 friends.... dun noe why maybe its week end very little ppl.... ask the reception for michelle but was told she was on leave.... den ask about winnie.... reception busy answering the fone.... dun noe answer mi wat.... got fed up liao den go in wif my friends to the jaccuzzi and let god choose for us.......

after about an hour we each went to the room provided for us mine was room 6...... waited a while in the room hoping to get someone young......

alamak.....~! came in lao chio aunty type lady SOPHIA in a one piece pink dress.... sianz one quater liao..... why only 1/4? maybe she has the CFM face... notice she dun wear bra at all cos can see her grape through the dress.... everything is SOP..... started wif massage without anything, use bare hand, lots ofelbow, stepping.... etc.... must admit dat she has a very good massaging skill... can hear ur bone creaking..... she told mi she is a thai and 30 yrs old.... juz started work 2 months ago and she used to be a massage teacher in thailand.... she not the talkative type.... can speake not bad mandrain too... den turn my body to the front.... dun noe y my didi still cannot stand up....... she den concentrate massaging the groin area.... den suddenly came the golden question..... and show mi her tits.....i feel like turning her down and didn't answer her..... but she keep on playing wif my didi and bring my hand to her tits..... very soft 36B or C tits she have..... touch little bit only she say she very 'shuang'... KNN... trying to bluff mi meh.... i still didn't answer her golden question but she still stroking my didi.... she den told mi not to worry and dis is free... unless i shoot........ den ok lor let her play a little longer lor thinking hardly to myself not to shoot........ but damn.... dun noe wat skill she got.... after 10 mins she dun squeeze my didi head or wat and my didi explode witout mi noeing at all...... tiok tua........ kana rob 50 dollars..... den wakeup and clean myself..... ending liao....

here's my FR for her.....
LOOKS 6/10 maybe becos i dun like lau chio but got the CFM face
Body 7.5~8/10
boobs 8.5/10 quite nice to mi for her age.... very soft
attitude 6.5/10
massage 8/10
HJ 5.5/10
overall 6/10

when came out, 1 of my friend said he oso try her FJ before... his FR for sophia is
BM 7/10
BJ 5/10 very fast and hardly feel anything at all
FJ 5.5/10 can only massionary position......

not my type.... i will recommand to those who like good massage and lau chio.....

jiji
21-07-2002, 12:22 AM
forgot to write about my friends adventure.....

dun noe weather it's becos today is saturday or wat... little msian ger work i suppose....

2 of my friends did not try speciall... ask them y they told mi the gers totally cannot make it..... one kana late 20+ plump type the other kana another old one totally cannot make it........ they cannot make it until both of my friends did not ask for their name at all.....

left 1 who tried special.... this is his FR

name: forgot to ask
face 7/10
body 7/10
HJ 8/10 she takes off all her clothing.... can see her bush
was told dat she gets horny easily.......

to mi... i think maybe its my friend 1st time doing special in HC so gif her rating quite high....

BTW.... ever since Twins change management, i got a feeling almost 80% of the gers thare cannot make it....... i would suggest brudders here not to go there if u r into looks type...... totally dissapointing.... i think michelle is the best.....

Lover008
21-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Sers
Is there a gal by the name of Yuvonne in Twins?
Tried Lemon the other time. Small petite and boobs are A cup. Very young and pretty notthing to cry about. But if you go for looks she is sure one nice looking thing.

Tried Yvonne the day before. Here is the FR:
Looks: 6.5/10 (lao chio CFM look)
Massage: 4/10
Breast: rather big boobs but looks artificial
Body: In-shape
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: never try
Attitude: 6/10
Overall: SOP

hcfan
21-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by jiji
[alamak.....~! came in lao chio aunty type lady SOPHIA in a one piece pink dress.... sianz one quater liao..... why only 1/4? maybe she has the CFM face... notice she dun wear bra at all cos can see her grape through the dress.... [/B]

Bro jiji, seems that I kena this lady also , FR a few msgs ahead of yours.
Possibly I must change my service rating to 6/10

hcfan
21-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Lover008

Had The same ger for a session yesterday, maybe she good mood coz I would rate the massage higher.
Did FJ, she quite proactive and suggested a few positions
Attitude was ok for me, very friendly and chatty.
This ger formerly from Chancery

jiji
21-07-2002, 01:57 AM
bro hcfan.... who u think is the best in twins since u often go there??? care to share???

i now about to totally dissapointed in twins.... majority of the gers there is quite old.........

planning to switch to bugis HC..... but too bad no jacuzzi.......

hcfan
21-07-2002, 02:20 AM
bro hcfan.... who u think is the best in twins since u often go there??? care to share???

i now about to totally dissapointed in twins.... majority of the gers there is quite old.........

planning to switch to bugis HC..... but too bad no jacuzzi.......

No lah, bro Jiji not a regular there, becos of all this and other Twins and JG threads, like you I went exploring.

I went recently for 2 times searching for the JG Dragonlady - MissJepunLooi and Michelle as backup#2, however failed in both mission and ended up with Miss S round#1, and Miss Y ( who was a recommendation from a fren )

The gers ARE older - quite a no from former Chancery at Robinson Hotel.

whiteknight
21-07-2002, 12:22 PM
brudders Jiji and hcfan, only tried sugar when i was in twins. Not bad, service is good. Can consider.

So any more gers you guys tried from this HC ? Or any info on gers from this HC that any brudders out there would like to share ?

daze1976
24-07-2002, 12:51 PM
Anyone know where this Angel from last time Twin HC gone to???
Can't locate her since......2 months ago...
^Thanks...^

Her service is not bad:

Massage: 7/10
BJ( cap ): 6/10
F/J( cap ) : 6/10

NOt bad looking but a bit slag breast....
After Everything still carrying massage yr shoulder and butt to ease yr tension......

wrx_98
24-07-2002, 09:08 PM
can anyone tell me wat is the name of Miss NihonCurrency and MissJepunLooi??

hcfan
24-07-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by wrx_98
can anyone tell me wat is the name of Miss NihonCurrency and MissJepunLooi??
kekeke!
Sorry Bro JepunLooi(hokkien)=NihonCurrency, what sort of currency does the Japanese use?
Don't hv to answer me, if you get it , just a big YES will do
Cheers!!!

wrx_98
31-07-2002, 12:26 AM
went there on monday n the recept send her as my regular gal on leave, KNN super soft massage no strength at all, sian liao no mood to opt for any specials but ask abt her charges

20 for JG
30 for normal HJ
50 for HJ can touch boobs
80-100 for FJ

anyway she's a s'porean, stays near tampinese central

Originally posted by Lover008

jiji
31-07-2002, 04:12 PM
eh bro wrx... who is ur regular there???

dun tell mi its michelle.... if so i think she has been on leave for quite a long time liao...... i wondering wheather she has quit for good... cos some times when HC gal quit, the receptionist juz say they r on leave cos they dun wan to lose the customer....... i juz hate those stupid receptionist....

whiteknight
31-07-2002, 08:11 PM
Yeah, was told that michelle was on leave too.

Anyway, I find that there's alot of aunties in Twins. Any brudders out there feel likewise. Started to get tired of this place oredy.

jiji
31-07-2002, 10:21 PM

Anyway, I find that there's alot of aunties in Twins. Any brudders out there feel likewise. Started to get tired of this place oredy.

yar lor bro whiteknight.... i oso mention i my past reply.... i think maybe becos the management changed liao is it? kao~! miss my michelle so much....

rid25
04-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Any Bros...

Care to update the recents events or person that we can request for JG in Twin for the Months of Aug ?

Cheers

wrx_98
04-08-2002, 10:04 PM
saw her before but i never try her, my regular gal went bk to m'sia when i called her the next day

eh bro wrx... who is ur regular there???

dun tell mi its michelle.... if so i think she has been on leave for quite a long time liao...... i wondering wheather she has quit for good... cos some times when HC gal quit, the receptionist juz say they r on leave cos they dun wan to lose the customer....... i juz hate those stupid receptionist....

ah_boon
04-08-2002, 10:14 PM
never go there for abt 1 mth plus...was told by the recept tat joanne is no longer working...wonder if any bros here who tried her before noes her whereabouts?

lennyHunk
05-08-2002, 01:25 AM

Are you sure??just tried a young presentable looking Msian girl last week,Gigi.
nice looking. good massage. but lacking in the extra service dept.
Does not allow tits sucking.

jiji
24-08-2002, 11:37 PM
yo brudders...

anyone juz tried michelle recently??? been searching for her quite a while... any news about her whether she still working there???planning to go dis week~!

ogdotcom
25-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Just tried Michelle on Wednesday afternoon.

msdn
25-08-2002, 02:18 AM
Yo brudder, can pls tell this newbie wat Juagen (JG) means ?
also BM
tried to chk the FAQ, not found leh
thks in advanced

Originally posted by hcfan
Ask her got Juagen ? she said no - but got Liak Koon... HJ/JG 60, but since only got 50 on me, told her just JG only is fine, she gave me a half smile.

face - 6/10
Body - 7/10
Lamps - 8/10
Massage - 6.5/10 matter of preference here
JG - 7.5?/10 - got to JG more to compare
attitude - 7/10 - no mood remark cuts down my points, but it could be a language issue here
BJ/FJ - never ask

revisit ?- for those missiles and JG, possibly, the rest are not an attraction to me

msdn
25-08-2002, 03:18 AM
I got the answer :

Literally, it mean catching veins on the cock. Purpose, purpotedly to service the dick so that it can perform better. BM stands for body massage which means that the girl rubs your body with her tits and body.

Cheers.......and happy cheoing..........

Originally posted by msdn
Yo brudder, can pls tell this newbie wat Juagen (JG) means ?
also BM
tried to chk the FAQ, not found leh
thks in advanced

jiji
28-08-2002, 10:56 PM
called twins today after lunch n book for michelle at 6.30pm...

reached there around 6 to enjoy the jacuzzi... den get into room no. 8 at 6.30...

waited a while... in came michelle... was surprise to see a new one not the usual one... ask for her name to confirm it again... ok lor nvm since god wan mi to try something new...

started massage wif lotion... not bad... the feeling quite nice but lack of strength... den came the golden question, opted for bm/bj... den she went out to take her things... came in after 3mins and strip her 1 piece dress to half... found out onli can touch breast n no others... quite SOP... but must comment dat her attitude is very good... quite talkative though...

FR rating for her
age 23
massage 6/10
looks 6.5/10 a little bit to the plump side
bm/bj 7/10
breast 32/34B i suppose...
attitude 8.5/10 she did reccomend mi about other gers

bros... i can confirmed there are 2 michelle in twins as the one above told mi oso... 1 is 25yrs old n taller, the other is 23 yrs old but shorter....

HC man
31-08-2002, 02:27 PM
was at Twin last week i ask for lau chio at the counter the counter gal ask me to go into the room 10 min later a lau chio came in intro herself as Yen look ok only about 1.59m tall 34B cap age about late 30s or maybe early 40s her massage was only so so in fact i was horny at that time so i said i dont want hard massage so she said like that i give you a sexy massage can as i was horny so i said ok she start to tickle my boss and lift up her skirt to show me her thong her bump was in front of my face she ask me want FJ at $100 i take it wow i have a nice want with her i pretend that i do not know how to do a dogie style i mean not very good in dogie she said she can teach me ok i said wow she really teach me everything how to position my leg and how to rock her and where should i place my hand she ask me if i want to come and find her come in the nite cos i safer and she also dont care about the time more than 45min no problem for her after everthing she give me her Hp nos i said can i give it to my friend she said is ok cos she got 2 Hp and this HP nos is for HC customer only so Bro. call her if you want at 90405911

kingcopa
31-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Any update FR on this HC, i am now doing research on HC so that i can decide on which 1 to go. Pls help.

manlytan
31-08-2002, 04:02 PM
:rolleyes: Take note that this place is quite open. Anyone on the same floor along the open void corridor will be able to see the entrance.

knight
23-09-2002, 04:13 AM
went there to recee and saw Mei Ying hairdresser on the.. 3rd floor ??...
anyway...the entrance is darken...can hardly see inside...anybody experience anything b4 in there ??

elvin
10-10-2002, 07:47 PM
Hmmm.. Chiong this place always sometime back. Think its two yrs ago when its call Illusion Executive Spa. That time got lots of pretty gals with damm good massage skills and erotic massage damm good. Kinnda miss them..keke. Nowadays hard to find gals who massage you down there while you lying on your stomache. And its not juz touch here and there. talking abt 5 - 8 mins... Heaven!!

Visit there recemtly but to my disappointment. the gals there not as good as before.

Any brudders over here would like to chiong HC together. Well I dun mind. Can make more khakis friends together visit.

noon
10-10-2002, 10:04 PM
illusion is better 3 yrs ago..heard from frens that the boss brother's a warrant officer in the army..

there's a few ang pais last time,but often get book before i do..sign never had chance to try them..

jiji
05-11-2002, 10:15 PM
yo~! any bros tried joanne in twins before??? care to provide some info about her??? age???

itrr
15-11-2002, 01:10 AM
Just went there a few hours ago and the place is freaking quiet...only goons making noises were me and my 2 bros. seriously wif the auntie going in and out of the locker room and jacuzzi area, i wonder how are we going to relax. knn...shower cubicle only got 4 or 3..locker room is so open wif only 2 changing cubicles...anyway...small hc wif sauna and jacuzzi. Steamroom wasn't operational either...won't go back there ever again...

axedia
23-11-2002, 11:04 PM
After work, feeling a bit stress and horny went there for a massage. got a gal name Irene. During the whole process of massage eyes could not take off her pair of sexy legs. her massage was good and hard. After about 30min of massage the big "Q" came.Ask me to try her jua gen which she confirmed is good. Asking for $80 but managed to drop to $50. Her jua gen was really good!!!!!! through out the process, my finger was having hell of the time on her breast and cunt. breast was soft and tender. her pussy was all wet with all the fingering and she came! wOW!! SO ENJOYABLE! At the end of it, she gave me her Hp num and ask me call her again when i went down again. Bad point is she has a little old. abt late 20s.Overall a good experience!

whiteknight
30-11-2002, 02:05 PM
So Brudder axedia, Can you describe Irene abit more ? How she looks (lao chio type?) and whats her boobs size? Is she fat?

axedia
01-12-2002, 10:21 PM
So Brudder axedia, Can you describe Irene abit more ? How she looks (lao chio type?) and whats her boobs size? Is she fat?

definit lao chio type. boobs well abit small abt B-cup. tall and slender type if u like then you will find her not bad. Give it a try if you dun mind the lady abit aged.

tourdefrance
10-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Anybody know where is Yen (formerly from Twins HC) went to?

Used to give real hard massage and it is definitely relaxing when your body is given a good rub down after a long day work. Her JuaGen is simply Fantastic, you will get addicted to it.

axeman
12-12-2002, 08:45 PM
yen is now at joyful,go there n ask for rm 8

hcfan
12-12-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by axeman

thanks axeman , me wondering where she went also!

Lesliii
12-12-2002, 11:05 PM
yo~! any bros tried joanne in twins before??? care to provide some info about her??? age???

More like those beautiful tanned Teochew ah nya.

jiji
13-12-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Lesliii
More like those beautiful tanned Teochew ah nya.

her age???

TheSaint
13-12-2002, 09:01 PM

Her age??

tourdefrance
16-12-2002, 11:57 PM

Thks axeman. I dun know whether this Yen you have mentioned at Joyful is from Twin HC (before that from Eastern Park HC). Anyway, will go to confirm after get my pay !!!

gurkhaboy
17-12-2002, 12:05 AM
Is Eastern Park HC opened now ? It's been closed for a while.

tourdefrance
17-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by gurkhaboy
Is Eastern Park HC opened now ? It's been closed for a while.

I know EPHC is closed but Yen was formerly from there. She onli do JueGen and with her hard massage, you simply feel relaxed.

Have tried gals from other HC but simply no horse run.

fredeboy
18-12-2002, 03:23 AM
Sorry - wrong thread!

whiteknight
29-12-2002, 02:23 PM
Hi HC Cheongsters, Any of u visited this HC recently ? Any new girls ? (FR if have)

Latest update I got is that Sugar has left this HC already.

Kai189
29-12-2002, 11:34 PM
Hi HC Cheongsters, Any of u visited this HC recently ? Any new girls ? (FR if have)

Latest update I got is that Sugar has left this HC already.

I went laz Thursday . Got a girl by the name of Lemon. She told me she is new to Twins. Reading prior threads on Twins, there is a mention of another Lemon. Doubt it is the same lemon as the previous lemon was a small girl, well, this new lemon is of medium built so.....she claims to be of Chinese-Viet descent....but that day, there was this guy screaming loudly at the receptionist...tink spoilt the mood for any "thrusting"...

Didn't opt for special as she told me a "Dai Yi Ma" lei chuo....

Massage skills: 8/10 as she massage the face + scalp..quite enjoyable..

B/J: nvr try
F/J: nvr try

whiteknight
30-12-2002, 07:09 AM
So is Lemon Chio anot ? How abt Boobs size ?

GuguGaga
30-12-2002, 04:25 PM
so can gib bettar description abt tis Lemon plz? thanz.

chukeliang
30-12-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Kai189
I went laz Thursday . Got a girl by the name of Lemon. She told me she is new to Twins. Reading prior threads on Twins, there is a mention of another Lemon. Doubt it is the same lemon as the previous lemon was a small girl, well, this new lemon is of medium built so.....she claims to be of Chinese-Viet descent....but that day, there was this guy screaming loudly at the receptionist...tink spoilt the mood for any "thrusting"...

Didn't opt for special as she told me a "Dai Yi Ma" lei chuo....

Massage skills: 8/10 as she massage the face + scalp..quite enjoyable..

B/J: nvr try
F/J: nvr try
is she fair n tall?

axedia
31-12-2002, 03:46 PM
Is it the Lemon from Allson Hotel??

tankengyong
01-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by axedia
I can't find any pretty girl in this hc any more? can name some and their rating?

Kai189
04-01-2003, 03:34 AM
So is Lemon Chio anot ? How abt Boobs size ?

well, she does have big boobs , i tink among the biggest i have seen that day. Chio or not depends on ur taste. She has golden or light brown short hair , quite fair and medium built..Face , well, abt 6.5 ? can't comment on looks as one man's meat is another 's poison.....white knight

girllover
04-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Bro axedia, Lemon of Allson hotel (Angel HC) is the old Lemon of Twins, she moved from Twins to Angel. Don't know why they use back the same name, the old Lemon of Twins is quite pretty and she was an ang pai when she was in Twins.

Originally posted by axedia

BlackJoe
08-01-2003, 03:02 PM
hi there,

Can anyone tell me where is Bugis HC????

sglustdragon
08-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Bugis HC : Fortune Centre. 190 Middle Road #04-34 (188979) 3362744 / 3360945

Sers
19-03-2003, 04:47 AM
Anyone still go to twins went there before and had Michelle, BM/HJ wonder if she is still there the michelle I refer to is the 23 years old one any brudder can share?

leekme
27-04-2003, 02:55 AM
After unsuccessfully sourcing for destress targets through all the massage parlours
at FLS, arrived at Twins HC. No choice have to foot more $$$ to relief the urge.

Asked for young and slim gals coz don't want to take any chance getting lao aunty at
HC price. Not that I only prefer young gals, but must get value for money. I wouldn't
mind lao aunties if paying for MP or HDS price.

Was given Irene. Never had time to read much FRs for this HC, so not sure if she's
popular or any good.

Side track a little, Twins HC rooms are by far the smallest i have come across in
HC. My goodness, the width of the room is only about 1.5 to 2 times the width of the
single sized matress, and the length is at most about 1 meter longer than the matress.
And they can still construct an attached bathroom that was so small that I can hardly
turn when I showered!

Enters Irene! Looks slightly below average, but again, after 5-10 mins you get used
to her look and it is alright. But her skin is toufu smooth, soft and fair, as you
would expect from a gal from Ipoh. I was told that gals from Ipoh has very good
complexion because the water that comes through their taps is drawn from the
mountains, spring water, rather than lake, river or resevior. So they grow up
drinking spring water, cooking also using spring water, washing and showering
also spring water! No wonder these Ipoh gals are so delicately delicious!

Not too much of a chatter, but when I initiated conversation, she started talking
more. Going straight to the point, she asked if I wanted to do special and strongly
promoted her Jua Gen service for $70. I was keen for a bonk hence counter proposed
with full service, and she accepted without second thoughts.

Her body was slim and proportinally shaped, but not too much of curves to make it
look sexy or arousingly tempting. No tummy and boobs, though not much to shout about,
33A, not sagging despite having 2 children. Good thing no caesarian marks, probably
natural birth. Nice long black hair.

Standard BJ and FJ, lack arousing look and moans, hence couldn't arouse me enough
to cum, and had to finish me up with HJ. Overall bonk ok only.

Will not return to bonk nor HC.

Leek

_jaDeD_
27-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Sers
Anyone still go to twins went there before and had Michelle, BM/HJ wonder if she is still there the michelle I refer to is the 23 years old one any brudder can share?
Yes Michelle's still there

Sers
29-04-2003, 02:31 AM
called twins today after lunch n book for michelle at 6.30pm...

reached there around 6 to enjoy the jacuzzi... den get into room no. 8 at 6.30...

waited a while... in came michelle... was surprise to see a new one not the usual one... ask for her name to confirm it again... ok lor nvm since god wan mi to try something new...

started massage wif lotion... not bad... the feeling quite nice but lack of strength... den came the golden question, opted for bm/bj... den she went out to take her things... came in after 3mins and strip her 1 piece dress to half... found out onli can touch breast n no others... quite SOP... but must comment dat her attitude is very good... quite talkative though...

FR rating for her
age 23
massage 6/10
looks 6.5/10 a little bit to the plump side
bm/bj 7/10
breast 32/34B i suppose...
attitude 8.5/10 she did reccomend mi about other gers

bros... i can confirmed there are 2 michelle in twins as the one above told mi oso... 1 is 25yrs old n taller, the other is 23 yrs old but shorter....

The shorter ones looks a little like Emma Yong if I remember
one brudder posted beofre... Tried before think I was over charged
Dun even allow me to finger... Shit man... Paid 80 for her BM/HJ

superstud.ling
29-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Due to slow biz, Twins now introduce a new price scheme.

Bros requiring just massage only - the new price is $22. If need to use the facilities + massage, the price is $33.

This will help bros save save a bit.

If only other HCs offer such a deal, then the economy will start to recover...

_jaDeD_
29-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by superstud.ling

Bros requiring just massage only - the new price is $22. If need to use the facilities + massage, the price is $33.

hmm.. interesting...
never liked their facilities anyway

rsafe2c
01-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by totzcan
been there also... gal's name is coco... quite young and pretty... got strong hands...did the usual massage...after that i ask for hj... she undressed, remove her bra but not the panty... then she allow me to fondle her tits and finger her...

hmm did try her .. she is pretty ... Fj can ask for discount ... if not wrong she got a tattoo somewhere in her body ....

durian
03-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Anyone know where Irene has gone to?

asnf
04-06-2003, 06:43 PM
i have a question. i am quite a newbie btw. what is the difference between bj and bbbj? just wondering

newyorker88
04-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by asnf
i have a question. i am quite a newbie btw. what is the difference between bj and bbbj? just wondering

BJ- blow job with rubber
BBBJ- BARE BACK BLOW JOB, with out rubber.
AR-Ass rimming
FJ-FUCK JOB
HJ-Hand Job
FR-Field report
CIM-cum in mouth
CFM-Come fuck me
BM-body massage

Have fun in reading!!

loh69
06-06-2003, 02:17 PM
been to twins a few times, quite captivate by the recept there, young girl, my kind. Name Rain or something. does anybody knows whether she do massage ??

whiteknight
24-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Thanks brudders out there for the info on the new price scheme.

By the way, any new updates on this HC? Have not been there for quite some time liao.

Voyeur
26-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Just went Twins yesterday, so here's my FR:

Girl: Mimi
Breast : 33a
Figure: Tall and slim
BM: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Char: Friendly and Talkative in a girlish voice

Place: Quite bad, shorts are filthy

Total Damage: 33+100

BEAST KING
26-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Dear Bro... anyone whether there is a june or moon in twins hc. I previously had a nice bbbj done by her but i can't recall whether her name is june or moon. Thanks.:D

Voyeur
27-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Dunno any June or Moon... sorry bro.

I'm not a regular go-er, just starting out oni, venturing into diff HCs to find out the best, and recommend to biz colleagues.

I tell meself, it's for PROFESSIONAL reasons...

Wat a lame excuse... :D

Xbox
29-06-2003, 12:14 PM
If massage only at $22 pay at the counter. HJ - $30. Altogether I pay $52. $22 for how long?

IncredibleHulk
30-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by superstud.ling

Wow, 22 bucks is good deal if you don't used the facilities.

How long is the offer ???

Hulk

justl00king
01-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by IncredibleHulk
Wow, 22 bucks is good deal if you don't used the facilities.

How long is the offer ???

Hulk This offer for bros who only want to clear thier cannon. straightaway go room to fire.:D

WoW_LaU
02-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Hello all HC Cheongsters,

I'm a newbie in cheonging HC. Just started going 2 days ago...peisei!
Me got some doubts need to confirm lah.

1) Do I have to pay the different if i asked for BJ and she did BBBJ for me?
2) I have asked for HJ, and she seems so high as i fingered her and asked me to f*** her. So do i need to pay the extra service for FJ?

highkia
02-07-2003, 08:09 PM
hi all broz...
i am newbie and i am curious about all the short form like BJ, HJ, FJ, AR or dunno wat...
can someone help me ?
Thanks...
and which HC have gers tat provide fxxx services?

SilkStalk.
03-07-2003, 12:44 AM
I can see another round of flaming coming up...........

Thought school holiday is over? Shouldn't little boys be studying and doing their homeworks now? .......

They should learn the art of reading, not spoonfeeding.....

IMHO, I hope Sam can come up with a way to filter out the underaged juveniles before they land this forum and everyone else into trouble........

I hate school holidays.......

_jaDeD_
03-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by highkia
hi all broz...
i am newbie and i am curious about all the short form like BJ, HJ, FJ, AR or dunno wat...
can someone help me ?
Thanks...
Will it kill you to read thru' the forum FAQ first?

waypastprime
03-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by highkia
hi all broz...
can someone help me ?
Thanks...

Thought that hoildays are finally over...... :( :mad:

xman108
03-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Dear Bro... anyone whether there is a june or moon in twins hc. I previously had a nice bbbj done by her but i can't recall whether her name is june or moon. Thanks.:D

Yup...there's a June there.... not bad, really. Have tried her before when I was there first time. Very friendly girl... Have opted for a fj with her... and was totally satisfied. She said she was formally from a KTV in Malaysia, and have just switch to massage not long ago. Well.... her bbbj was good.... but I like best is her attitude... have tried finger fcuk her and she sure is horny.... juice pouring like tap water...hehehe...

I give her a 7.5 for her look, but her figure is soso... (Top part is good, bottom slightly big.... but still alright for me... Will sure try her again..... Happy chionging:D

xman108
03-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by WoW_LaU

2) I have asked for HJ, and she seems so high as i fingered her and asked me to f*** her. So do i need to pay the extra service for FJ?

1) The damage is the same.... usually around $70 to $80.... it's more risky to opt for bbbj due to the possibility of disease transmission.... but then again... more SHIOK.... so no risk no gain... but do be careful

2) This is their tactic.. If she can tempt you for a fj.... she will earn more.... usually a hj is around $50... and for a fj.... the damage is usually in the range from $100 to $120. $150 at times if you are stupid enough (no offence)... but if you can sweet talk her... you can agreed to a price of $80.... so all depends.....

Hope these help.... Happy chionging :D

WoW_LaU
03-07-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by xman108
1) The damage is the same.... usually around $70 to $80.... it's more risky to opt for bbbj due to the possibility of disease transmission.... but then again... more SHIOK.... so no risk no gain... but do be careful

2) This is their tactic.. If she can tempt you for a fj.... she will earn more.... usually a hj is around $50... and for a fj.... the damage is usually in the range from $100 to $120. $150 at times if you are stupid enough (no offence)... but if you can sweet talk her... you can agreed to a price of $80.... so all depends.....

Hope these help.... Happy chionging :D

Thank you brudder xman108 for the tips! :D cheong cheong cheong!!!

bradpitt968
03-07-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Xbox
If massage only at $22 pay at the counter. HJ - $30. Altogether I pay $52. $22 for how long?

How long?? must see yourself lor... 5", 6" or 7"....

bradpitt968
03-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by WoW_LaU

Dear bro...

1) If she wants to do that... u can ask her to pay u... since u are taking the risk

2) If she ask u to f*** her.. then tell her that she must pay... but on the account that u like her... u can do it for free....

:D

SilkStalk.
03-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
How long?? must see yourself lor... 5", 6" or 7"....

Bro bradpitt968 is absolutely correct.... the longer you are.... you pay more........

5"-$22
6"-$32
7"-$42

SilkStalk.
03-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Dear bro...

1) If she wants to do that... u can ask her to pay u... since u are taking the risk

2) If she ask u to f*** her.. then tell her that she must pay... but on the account that u like her... u can do it for free....

That's a good one....... really made my day........ almost fell off my chair.........

WoW_LaU
03-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Dear bro...

Hahaha...that is a good one brudder bradpitt968!

Anyway, people need to earn a living lah.
Me go try that gal again yesterday...heheheee...me opt for BJ again...and me finger her and my brudder cannot listen to my command...then we heishok heishok...ask her how much...she say no need, but i cannot do that lah....so me still give her $$ loh.:p

justl00king
04-07-2003, 03:00 AM
Dear bro...

:D good one bro...lol:D

BEAST KING
09-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Thanks Bro xman108. I will definitely go down to try June soon. The thought of June just make me so horny......hee hee. Do you know of any others girls in twins that provede bbbj? Thanks and maybe we can go cheong twins together....Ha Ha.:cool:

whiteknight
30-07-2003, 08:53 PM
This thread (Twins HC) has suddenly become very quite. any brudders out there been to this HC recently and would like to provide some FRs?

poolhot.
30-07-2003, 09:03 PM
This thread (Twins HC) has suddenly become very quite. any brudders out there been to this HC recently and would like to provide some FRs?

You seems to be asking for lots of FRs..... Are you too poor to Fcuk and provide FRs?

iambkk99
31-07-2003, 02:23 PM
Newbie here...

First off - Thanks for all the info.... Now onto the FR.

I had a meeting at Bugis today (31/7). Finished a little before noon so had some time for lunch. I reallized that FLS was not that far away and vaguely remembered this posting. Wandered into Twin on 4th floor at 12:00.

Asked for young masseus. Recept said only 1 lady available, 30+ even though there was noone else there and rooms looked empty. No choice. Paid $33 for room and went in.

Undressed and put on towel and waited. After a few minutes, Lady came in. Looked about mid 30s wearing a nice black dress. Asked me to lay down and proceeded to take off my towel. She gave me an above average massage during which I found out the following:

Name: Sophie
Twin Work: 1 year so far ( on a two-year work permit)
Working hours: 11am-8pm (Monday off)

Asked me to flip over and after a couple of mins asked if I wanted "special massage". Ask her how much and she say $100 for FJ. It being the middle of the work day I was not in the mood for FJ so asked her about BBBJ. $80 with c/dom was standard reply to which I said "no". She countered with $50 for HJ - to which I said $50 for BBBJ no c/dom.... Anyhow finally settled for $60 with a BBBJ start and a HJ finish - and full access to autoroam everywhere.

After negotiation, she took off her clothes - execpt G-string. She went straight into BBBJ after making me confirm that I will not CIM :). It was a decent BBBJ to get the ball rolling. She was between my legs so I did not get to feel her C-cups but propped my head up with a towel so that I can watch her work.

After 3-4 minutes of BBBJ in that position, I asked her to move to the side so that I can reach the rest of her. She complied and I was able to check out the nice, bouncy neh nehs. She started moaning of course - a bit play acting - but what do you expect right ? Started reaching for her lower lips and she pushed my hand away. After a bit of persistence, the G-string went off. By now she has stopped the BBBJ and is working my didi with baby oil. I starting working with two thumbs on her lips - one at the G-spot and the other inside; she did not like the one inside and moved my hand away. She started moaning louder and louder, and stroking me more. Then I blew!

Still five minutes left after quick shower, so she gave me a massage finished. This second massage was really good. Cracked a number of bones on my back and neck. Left me feeling very relaxed. Overall pretty good experience.

Looks:6/10( not bad for a 35 yo. would have liked to meet her 10 years ago)
Body:8/10 (damn nice for her age. slim petite.)
Boobs: C ( bouncy but not firm )
Skin: 7.5/10 (keeps herself in good shape)
BBBJ: 6/10 (would have been better if she let me finish)
HJ: 6/10 ( a bit too quick)
FJ: NA (maybe another time)
Attitude: 8/10 (slow to start at first, but after a bit of chatting, warms up.)
Language: English is passable.
Total time: 50 mins.
Total $$$: $93 ($33 massage + $60 for BBBJ/HJ+)

Also told me that biz is very slow now because of 7th month. Might be a good time for Bros to stop by and bargain. hehehehheh.

Now I am back at work... with a smile on my face.

Cheers, bros.

klik88
31-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by iambkk99
Newbie here...

First off - Thanks for all the info.... Now onto the FR.

I had a meeting at Bugis today (31/7). Finished a little before noon so had some time for lunch. I reallized that FLS was not that far away and vaguely remembered this posting. Wandered into Twin on 4th floor at 12:00.

Asked for young masseus. Recept said only 1 lady available, 30+ even though there was noone else there and rooms looked empty. No choice. Paid $33 for room and went in.

Undressed and put on towel and waited. After a few minutes, Lady came in. Looked about mid 30s wearing a nice black dress. Asked me to lay down and proceeded to take off my towel. She gave me an above average massage during which I found out the following:

Name: Sophie
Twin Work: 1 year so far ( on a two-year work permit)
Working hours: 11am-8pm (Monday off)

Asked me to flip over and after a couple of mins asked if I wanted "special massage". Ask her how much and she say $100 for FJ. It being the middle of the work day I was not in the mood for FJ so asked her about BBBJ. $80 with c/dom was standard reply to which I said "no". She countered with $50 for HJ - to which I said $50 for BBBJ no c/dom.... Anyhow finally settled for $60 with a BBBJ start and a HJ finish - and full access to autoroam everywhere.

After negotiation, she took off her clothes - execpt G-string. She went straight into BBBJ after making me confirm that I will not CIM :). It was a decent BBBJ to get the ball rolling. She was between my legs so I did not get to feel her C-cups but propped my head up with a towel so that I can watch her work.

After 3-4 minutes of BBBJ in that position, I asked her to move to the side so that I can reach the rest of her. She complied and I was able to check out the nice, bouncy neh nehs. She started moaning of course - a bit play acting - but what do you expect right ? Started reaching for her lower lips and she pushed my hand away. After a bit of persistence, the G-string went off. By now she has stopped the BBBJ and is working my didi with baby oil. I starting working with two thumbs on her lips - one at the G-spot and the other inside; she did not like the one inside and moved my hand away. She started moaning louder and louder, and stroking me more. Then I blew!

Still five minutes left after quick shower, so she gave me a massage finished. This second massage was really good. Cracked a number of bones on my back and neck. Left me feeling very relaxed. Overall pretty good experience.

Looks:6/10( not bad for a 35 yo. would have liked to meet her 10 years ago)
Body:8/10 (damn nice for her age. slim petite.)
Boobs: C ( bouncy but not firm )
Skin: 7.5/10 (keeps herself in good shape)
BBBJ: 6/10 (would have been better if she let me finish)
HJ: 6/10 ( a bit too quick)
FJ: NA (maybe another time)
Attitude: 8/10 (slow to start at first, but after a bit of chatting, warms up.)
Language: English is passable.
Total time: 50 mins.
Total $$$: $93 ($33 massage + $60 for BBBJ/HJ+)

Also told me that biz is very slow now because of 7th month. Might be a good time for Bros to stop by and bargain. hehehehheh.

Now I am back at work... with a smile on my face.

Cheers, bros.

Quite a detailed FR. Thanks.
I visited this HC 1.5 years back. The common shower area is not well managed and a bit dirty.

ah_boon
01-08-2003, 01:07 AM
does any bro here who frequent yuki noes where she workin now?? she left twins last mth n seems tat she changed her hp....always diverted to voicemail...

whiteknight
02-08-2003, 10:45 AM
A typical ass-hole.

Are you too poor to go to school? Cannot even spell FUCK correctly. Pathetic.

For your record, i have given FRs, so do your homework and look for them! And stop barking in this forum!

Originally posted by poolhot
You seems to be asking for lots of FRs..... Are you too poor to Fcuk and provide FRs?

BigFly
29-08-2003, 01:08 AM
Decided to visit Twins after so long. Ask counter for any new n young gal and was recommended Jessie. Proceed to room 10, start to shower when Jessie came in, peek thru shower door and saw her reflection in mirror, nice figure, still can't see face yet.
Exit shower and saw her in person, heavy makeup, not too tall but with pretty good figure in the mini bright blue dress.
Me lie down and proceed to chat while she massage, said she's 28, from Ipoh, now staying in JB.... blah blah blah.... massage quite strong, then came the golden Q, offered fj with bj at $80 and fj with bbbj at $100, I told her depend on how she can stimulate me lor... she start to strip... wow... real nice tits.. probably B cup and gave me sexy bm. Then ask if I wanted bbbj, I said ok and she dressed up to get hot tea from outside, was back in a flash! Proceed to gave me hot tea bbbj... damn shiok... could really feel her tongue working. bbbj for quite long then cap me and started to ride me, me oso rubba her tits... really soft, smooth and nice, nipples right size for sucking oso. Then we do doggie, nice butt made it really shiok to bang... then turn her over for missionary... close up look at her face... more like 32, but still pretty, probably quite a pretty gal when in her 20s. Was banging her n notice scar on lower abdomen, she said from caesarian birth... 2 kids liao, me comment her figure still so good after 2 kids... then push her legs up to her chest started to pump her real hard, her breath became heavy with her eyes closed... seem like she enjoy it but dun wanna show. Finally shot my load, her eyes still closed , not like some gals rushing once u shot ur load. Waited for me to dismount and she gently remove the cap and cleaned me. Me showered after her and chatted some more before leaving.

Total Damage 33+100
Looks: 6.5/10
Massage: 7/10 (mostly concentrate on back)
Body: 6/10
Tits: 7/10 (softness definitely a plus!)
HJ: -
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10

Will RTF!

mervynwm
29-08-2003, 01:26 AM
Bros,
saw that Twins HC have 2 michelles....the 23yr old and the older 1.

How to ask for the 23yr old 1 ???

Cheers.

alfred
29-08-2003, 05:33 PM
hey do anyone know Yen? Formerly for Twin, now???

mervynwm
29-08-2003, 11:26 PM
How to bk this Michelle ??? Heard there got 2 Michelle.

Cheers.

Originally posted by kaiser76
Called Twins after lunch n asked for a young, slim girl with good service. Receptionist (Janet) recommended me Michelle. Said she is one of the few that i need to book in advance. Booked her for 5pm. Went straight into the room n she walked in soon after. She has long black hair, fair skin, C cup tits & a rather average face. V friendly n spoke to me like we've known each other for years. Did a good hard massage on my back. When she was massaging my shoulders from the front, she put e towel on my stomach n sat on my didi, rubbing it wif her panties. Golden qn came, i chose to have a BM+BJ ($80). She took off her 1 piece dress n BM me wif her red thongs on. Gave me a good HJ b4 she capped me n started to BJ. Refused to bbbj. She promised she would the next time. V SOP bj but invited me to do a 69(cos i act blur) n wanted me to finger her. She was v friendly n even went out to tell e counter to extend a bit of time for me cos i took quite long to shoot off.

Michelle
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 4/10
AR: NA

Hope this is enough information as its my first time posting an FR.

Khoratian
19-09-2003, 10:34 PM
See quite some time no people update this a bit leow...went there recently twice, so report on 2.

Last week.
Went there near evening time, not many people as usual. Never ask specific for any girls also, coz usually if come girl not nice one, i'll not go for special loh.

Anyway, was called into a room later and me lying down there waiting for the girl to appear. Knock knock, open door, 1st question alway is want to drink tea boh? ok loh.. catch a glismpe.. not young, maybe around 30, but ok look, got the fuck me look. After she came in again start the massage session leow.. ask her name and she's Wendy. Ah.. never really remember any FR on her so nvm.... see how. Massage is so so.. SOP thing back press press a bit, turn to front, massage legs, touch touch my ball abit, then proceed with my arms massage, put my other hand on her thigh.. wooo, a bit marikita leow.. then she like stroke my tummy area to chest and back then occasionally go beyond that and touch my brother, was thinking... ok she's gonna ask now... but never ask... she grab my bother and stroking it.. walao, how to tahan, then she bend down and begin sucking my nipples.

Man.. this is the first time i kana never ask one, wait i dun want how? Anyway, she not bad also so i let her continue. suck a bit she moved up and we doing frech kiss leow while i start to caress her breast(she still clothed) and she also caress my brother... caress a bit she like start to moan a bit leow and pull her upper dress down with bra and me begin to fondle and suck her nipple, while hand start to roam all over her. Man.. i love to start with clothes rather than straight away naked. This has got me kicking! Slowly by slowly, as we begin more caressing and kissing, bit by bit of her clothes start to came off and left her sexy red understring, she stopped and ly on top on me then starting to work downwards towards my brother with her tongue and cup it with her mouth, but her suction is not strong, but the tongue flicking around my brother is shiok. Afte cuppig it a bit she start to work up again and me strip off her undies by now, and she rub her CB with my brother... wa can feel the water man!!! then she benddown and more kissing follow as her cb still rubbing against my brother, wa.. can almost cannot tahan and ram it in leow!!

I think she can sense it also, she stood up and go take condom to cup my red hot blood pumping brother. Then she rode on top of me,moaning and grabing my hand to caress her breast, her breat isn't too big, in fact one hand can cup all, so not that shiok, but anyway... after a bit i think her speed is faster and faster man, wait me cum fast... then i stopped her and flipped her down and start to kiss all over her, also i work towards her cb and start to finger her and lick it.. oh man and i think she like it... she start to moan again and her buttock going further and further from the ground, lifting her gem higher and higher and me access easier and deeper into the dark vortex. her hair is nicely shaven and not those thick bushy type btw... see her moan like that, i also stop and start to go missionary on her ramping my brother into her. Listen to her moaning makes my speed faster and more excited, she one hand grab the side on 'mattress' while the other like stopping my advancement, placing it in front of my chest, so i can't ram ful depth. AFter ramming it a while, she would also place both hands to my buttock and assist to ram it further in and faster.

Ram until tired leow, we change to doggie style. I always dun lquite like doggie style (only few i've ram is shiok feeling, depending on the girls buttock got flesh boh, but cannot too muuch also).After ramming for few monutes, she move her body up and we're in the kneeling position pumping it, this is nice as i can grab her breast while pumping it and she can turn her head and can french kiss. Finally after some time unload my load.... i thought she would wait and while and start cleaning up leow, but she just stay ther turn her head and we're doing more kisses while she grab my hand and ask me to fondle more of her, damn horny...this stays for a min or 2 when my brother goes totally soft leow.. then the rest is SOP leow.... clean up, bath... and game over...

Overall
Looks: 7 (of course cannot compare to young looking one, but got the fuck me look)
Body: 7(small breast) if not 8.5
BJ: 6
FJ:9.5
Responsive:10
Massage:6

ANyway, i think FJ is dependable on personnel liking, some say good while others say so so, so dun go try her and find it's not good and scolding me hor..

yes, i will return for her.. in fact this FR is last week, i return again today to look for her but she's on leave currently, so i've got another FR on 'June" just scroll back a few and saw some brothers already got FR on her... Anyway, this post too long, will do FR on June below..

rawestest
19-09-2003, 10:40 PM
guess she must damn good........

rawestest
19-09-2003, 10:53 PM
tang q roh

Khoratian
19-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Now FR on June... went again to twins asking for Wendy, but she's on leave... ok loh.. so as usual never ask for any specific girl..mystery is always exciting.

Knock knock, enter..June ask want tea boh... heheh ANyway catch a glimspe, hey not bad looking, but she's wearing long shirt thing, and her voice isn't those sexy or kawaii type, so is a so so first impression to me.

Never talk much, go for massage straight, nothing special also, press press a bit here and there, she never like some girl while working on legs will touch your balls to stimulate you a bit one, or massge near your gorin area. This one pretty normal. Only thing got contact is while she's working my back spread her legs on top onf me and her thighs like rub me abit and can feel her undies loh,, not shiok also...I think only a while nia, she ask me turn over leow... aiyo, so sianz leow... massage bit only then ask me want to massage head boh...'what head'.. this one?(point to my head), she nod.. ok... heheh i thought new way of asking special.. want to massage my brother's head... also very normal head massage and halfway through while she's doing my head massage, she lean forwards, putting head close to me and ask me want to do special boh....aiyo.. frankly speaking, in normal days, i'll say no and let the session finish leow.. but this one i look.. hmm not bad looking leh, knn somemore wear long skirt, must see what lies beneath!!

SO ask for price and service loh.. say only HJ and full set. Since i not say very keen on it and i'm the type who enjoy BJ, i ask her got BJ boh... she wait a while then smile say got. I ask got put cap? i dun like BJ got cap one... she say need to put. WHy? hehe she then smiley reply, not used to it... i smile also and not saying much... then she say if full set then can... lol..aiyo full set then can get used to it?.. anyway, me go for full loh... want to test her power.. she then ask me to wait a while while she get something... i think wait for quite long b4 she came back. I thought this one gonna be a normal FJ leow, nothing special.. i bet maybe cannot even kiss and finger..

Action starts, she strips all by the "basin" (dunno what that call also), while i survey her figure from my position, a bit fleshy but still got the poportion lah, not too bad.. breast a bit soft.. not bouncy type. She came down and start to caress my body to make my brother stand... can stand lah.. slowly loh, too hot blooded man.. my brother stand easily.. then she bend down and start lcking and sucking my nipple.(seriosuly speaking, i dun really feel much with them doing it, wonder you brothers feel like very shiok when girls suck and nibble your nipple?), then working down to my brother and cupping it without condom... but.. weak.. no power... not long, just a while only, she capped it with condom leow... start to kiss upwards again to nipple... i start to kiss her, like reject a bit... knn. Then ask me which position i like.. i say "u go below".. she ly down and i test to see can frech kiss boh, this time no reject but like not deep kssing, nvm i start to do the same thing she did to me, licking her nipples.. heheh but her breast a bit like watery one... not form one so not shiok.. i moved down towards the gem area and test can finger boh.. ah.. no rejection.. i start to lick the gem leow, she also seem to like it very much, she close her eyes and start whole body moving upwards, i add in the fingering with my tongue and increasing the spped of fingering, wa.. can feel the juice flwing out leow... this got me excited leow... mai tu leow.. i go into position and insert my brother into her and start pumping, now.. she start to moan and hands starting to grab all over the places, and i increase my speed faster, i can feel the juice flowing out man and my brother getting all wet! tempo increase faster and faster and faster and finally shhot out my load in the normal missionary position.. ok.. finally game over.. at least the FJ not too bad as a expected, usually she'll start to clean up leow, but heheh hey this one also horney type leh.... after i unload my load, she french kiss me on her own will and wooo deep passionate one leh... now this is more like it. Kiss for very long time liek dun want to let go like that. Finally after few min, i pull my brother out myself and she start to clean up for me. the rest is SOP...

Overall
Look: 8.5
Body:7(dun like watery brest)
BJ:5
FJ:7.5 can be better but ok
Responsive:6.5 if starting like the end one then will be 8.5 leow
Massage:6

return? hmm.. i think maybe got better service when i return to her again loh...but still Wendy in my above FR fuck job still suits me better, can get me excited real well...

payto8
19-10-2003, 02:55 AM
Has not visited the place for at least 4 months. I used to frequent Irene, the nice slim sophisticated looking lady. Enjoyed her massage and a nice person to talk to. Had tried June and called Yvonne one more time here.

I got to know Yvonne when she want in Chancery. Friendly, and could massage if she wants to. The top is too heavy relatively speaking. Nevertheless, nice.

Then there was Kitty. I think Kitty is pretty, can massage well and do her sexy well too.

OK, there's

my score on them that I got to know:

Irene, massage 7/10, service 8/10
June, massage 4/10, service 8/10
Yvonne, massage 3/10, service 5/10
Kitty, massage 5/10, service 6/10

but. hey guys, any list of girls that is worth trying out now?

Who is this Jessie girl, is she flashy with a small 32a, long hair?

posh_boy
19-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Hi To all Bros,

anyone noe whether is tis Irene who giv gd Jua Gen still ther?

Wil like 2 try after read some FRs on her.

so entrance fee is 22 for massage oni? duration hw lng?

wtf_fo
14-11-2003, 01:51 PM
went 2 days ago n had jessie. sweet looking gal abt early 30s. massage only back covered w towel. i then ask for bj. rub her boobs all over my back n then ask me to turn over. rub boobs all over my front also, got very nice boobs w pointed nips. good for sucking. but she did not do any cat bath. proceed w bj w cap. strong suction. end up w hj cos cannot cum n times up. overall quite ok, but could be better. her boobs definately a plus.
rtf: maybe.

tried mimi b4 2. had bbbj, very stimulating n cim too. always smiling face, even when i took very long to cum. actually we finish w hj, but i told her i wan to cim n she agree. clean my tool with her mouth. very accomadating.
rtf: yes

wildlava
07-12-2003, 11:22 PM
Ki Ki

Look: 7
Body: 6
BJ: 6
Massage: 7 (imo, the best i've tried in HC)
Allow Fingering: Yes

Damage: $38 + $70 (BJ, discount?)

RTF: Yes

BTW, don't need to wait 1 to 5 mins for her to get her barang barang... she brought the condom with her.

wildlava
07-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Ki Ki or Kitty?

Might heard wrongly... sorry.

chakkara
08-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by wtf_fo
went 2 days ago n had jessie. sweet looking gal abt early 30s. massage only back covered w towel. i then ask for bj. rub her boobs all over my back n then ask me to turn over. rub boobs all over my front also, got very nice boobs w pointed nips. good for sucking. but she did not do any cat bath. proceed w bj w cap. strong suction. end up w hj cos cannot cum n times up. overall quite ok, but could be better. her boobs definately a plus.
rtf: maybe.

tried mimi b4 2. had bbbj, very stimulating n cim too. always smiling face, even when i took very long to cum. actually we finish w hj, but i told her i wan to cim n she agree. clean my tool with her mouth. very accomadating.
rtf: yes

bro.. can u elaborate abt mimi.. her age, looks etc.. keen abt her..

robson
09-12-2003, 12:56 AM
Anyone tried Chris from Twins?? 2 years agon, she was quite fantastic!!!

astroboyboy666
09-12-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by robson
Anyone tried Chris from Twins?? 2 years agon, she was quite fantastic!!!

Yeah, I tried her about 3 months back.

Wore a very sexy red dress that has a side slit all the way to the hip and shows you her sexy red g-strings while massaging you.

Face wise so so. Figure wise oso so so. Nice legs. Service is friendly and accomodating. Offers $100 for FJ. But I only took up the BM + HJ for $80. But did manage to finger-fuck her wet pussy. Didn't want to take any risk catching something... you never know... BTW she does a pretty good job sucking my nips, flicking her tongue rather expertly...

Over quite ok. RTF? Not likely.

Face: 5/10
Figure: passable but not very curvy
Boobs: A++ cup only
Complexion: Tan but smooth
Butt: A little fleshy
BM: Really rubs her full body on your back and front
HJ: 6.5/10
BJ: NA
Audio Effects: Loud moans, dirty talk, who cares if it's play acting?

Tiger74
10-12-2003, 01:46 AM
Irene, massage 7/10, service 8/10
June, massage 4/10, service 8/10
Yvonne, massage 3/10, service 5/10
Kitty, massage 5/10, service 6/10

but. hey guys, any list of girls that is worth trying out now?

Who is this Jessie girl, is she flashy with a small 32a, long hair? [/B][/QUOTE]

This is my first FR, dun flame me if not in detail,

saw some of the reports earlier and went to try June. First look at her, wow very sexy, but voice very low, not the sexy type, but she is not talkative, so quite alright lah. As usual, started with the massage and while she was doing my back, I just lay there and enjoy, massage so so only, not too bad for a HC standard, then turn around to start with the front. Started with the chest and my hands begin to grow itchy, so started to autoroam around her, no refusal, thus continue, then pop the question, opt for BJ, went out took her stuff, came back and strip to her panties, she suck around my nipples and carass the dick, so shiok, then she slowly work out around the balls as I continue to fondle her,until whole finger went in. She seems to enjoy it. She continue to suck and finally I came. Overall very good experience.

Look: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Figure: 6/10
BJ: 8/10
RTF: Good.
Damage: entrance + 80

posh_boy
17-12-2003, 01:55 PM
FR on June

Tried June on Mon, below is my FR:

Saw her at the tea counter then follow me to the rm. First llok at her find quite sexy but the voice is not that nice. like gt soar throat.

Ask for lotion massage, start with the back. touch touch here and press press there. turn to front same procedure for the chest and arms.

ask wan special or not after 15 mins. opt for bbbj. say dun have oni do hj & fj. finally she settle for fj plus bbbj when promise nt to unload in mouth

take barang barang, came strip near the basin then start wif catbath. autorm a bit bt nt shiok leh. gt to finger her for some time b4 she gt wet. she slowly work out around the balls n my hard on shaft as I continue to fondle her. then put on cap b4 riding on me like a wild horse and finally I came in a while.

Look: 7/10
Figure: 6/10 (small neh neh & nipples)
BJ: 6/10 can be improve by having more suction
RTF: maybe, always check time say time is ruuning out
Damage: entrance + 100

Friend
20-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Is June Friendly? Can she joke and make you happy?

:)

posh_boy
22-12-2003, 10:41 AM
Friendly ok lah bt to joke to make u happy, nt to me laeh.

Friend
29-12-2003, 11:13 AM
Just to know if these 2 ladies still working there

forex
29-12-2003, 11:32 AM
In the mth of Nov, Irene still there. Not sure now. You may want to call 63386788.

Friend
11-01-2004, 11:10 AM
For Bro who has been patronise June, she will be on a long leave 4 a long time. from now until Mar/Apr 2004.

I would rate her service as good and will look for her once she is back to spore.

maronas7
20-01-2004, 10:58 PM
which time of the day r there the least people???

forex
21-01-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by maronas7

you shy or what? Go at 9 pm.

wildlava
23-01-2004, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by maronas7

You might want to try on Sunday.

divefree
11-07-2004, 05:51 PM
why is that threat was left with no post for so long???

Anyway let me get the ball rolling:
When there today after my gym training about 1630hrs. Ask the rep to give me a young girl.

Name: MIMI
Body: Like model with long leg
Boob: will like model also A+
Look: 7,5/10 (based on the dim lighting I have)
feel: Talk to you like her long lost bf.
H/J: 8/10
F/J: NA (Not enough money)
RTF: Damage + $50.00
Allow Fingering (Very tight only able to get one finger in) + point
Remarks: Will code you quite high but just tell her the market value, she able to accept it. Very friendly girl, willing to learn att. Only three month in this line.
- point: Her tongue is a bit short so sound very funny at first.
Overall: Worth the vaule of money

Hope this will help. :)

nokia6110
11-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi brudders,

Was wondering if the massage rooms in Twins has an accompanying shower room ?

Another question, what is the entrance fee ?

Thanks in advance
can make a ph call, please..........

divefree
13-07-2004, 08:56 PM
can make a ph call, please..........

What you mean?? :confused:

nokia6110
14-07-2004, 08:56 PM
What you mean?? :confused:
ask them whether open on sundays, how many gals, got hot pools, got showers, how much to massage for45mins ....................
jus make a ph call there.

divefree
15-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Hi:

Just went there once and tried on MIMI. Is there any more nice girl there? :p

Rally
21-07-2004, 11:21 PM
can try kiki.. she not bad too.. willing to give u ard 80 buck for FJ.. can bargain with her one....

Fokker
05-11-2004, 12:46 AM
can try kiki.. she not bad too.. willing to give u ard 80 buck for FJ.. can bargain with her one....

It was an inpromptu decision to visit a HC with my mates, was around Bugis area, so decided to try Twins in FLS. Its been a long time since we visited the place, would have to admit that we were momentarily impressed by the revamp, with a hot pool, clean and slightly above average kind of feel and cleanliness.

We asked specifically for young ones, which the recept took note of. I cheekily asked if we could change the gal if we were not satisfied and was replied that we could only change it once.

I was assigned this gal named Kiki, as bro Rally mentioned. Definitely not a pretty gal, probably late 20s to early 30s, cheerful personality and likes to laugh. I didn't chat much as I was tired and just wanted to enjoy the massage. Enough of irrelevant info.... I shall not go into details, but in terms of massage, she's very thorough, as in she makes sure that she covers almost every area of your body (feet, calf, thigh, lower back, upper back, shoulders, arms, fingers), left and right. Not bad for a massage session. When the golden question was popped, I opted for HJ due to the lack of $$ and urge. Just wanted a quick session to blast my load off. Kiki started by stripping her top, sat beside me and proceeded to stroking my didi. I would consider her boobs small but she allowed access to it. Good thing about this place is that you can bargain and HJ surely comes with access to the top and fingering, most of the time, as I found out from my mates later. Anyway, quickly shot my load off to end the not-so-enjoyable session. Also, was eager to try the hot pool, which didn't turn up to be so hot afterall. Overall, a let down but for entrance fee of only $33 and bargainable services, what can you expect.....

Looks - 5/10
Body - slim
Boobs - A
Attitude - Friendly and cheerful
RFT - no way

Feedback from the gals there is that business is really bad. Judging from the experience that me and my mates had there, its not a surprise. Remember that I mentioned earlier about the cleanliness of the place? Upon reflection, it could be due to the lack of patrons that its still pretty well maintained.

fhfhfh
05-11-2004, 08:08 AM
I went there few times but the place too old, can't make it. Nearby got the BHC better be there.

samsterjudge
05-11-2004, 09:10 AM
Last time got 2 michelle here, 1 is younger at abt 23. Any bros know is she still there.

wrecked
10-11-2004, 10:45 AM
FR - June

Went there with friends last week, no time to post FR, but not too impressed with the experience.

Can sense that the place is really going down... Was there at abt 9pm and it was almost empty! Only thing I like is theres a hotpool but also not much to shout abt...

Looks: 6.5/10 (Got a tattoo on her ankle, quite nice, face...normal)
Body: 6/10 (a bit fleshy, ok skin, normal)
Boobs: 7/10 (Good size, but big nipples...)
Massage: 5/10 (Quite painful at certain points)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Friendly, very seasoned, probably at least 7 yrs in sex-related industry)
HJ: 7/10 (Quite mechanical but allow roaming)
BJ: Did not try
FJ: Did not try
RTF: Probably not

Understand the place has probably abt 10+ girls now, more like women lah.. Age range from mid 20's to 40's. None of us were happy with what we saw...

Likely will not go again.. Cheers!

fhfhfh
11-11-2004, 09:44 AM
i think this place can't be last long, no new gals to work there.

topfuel
18-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Since this thread went dead long ago, not to start another one too. Just thought i'd share my bit if its alright. Went to fu lou shou hoping to get lucky at one of the saloons as i understood sometimes these saloons had one or 2 sweet cakes, but there was none :( saw mostly aunties in a saloon near the escalator 2nd/3rd flr cant rem, only that saloon looked quite happening cos the stylist were mostly dressed quite "tiong" but inside pack of aunties blowing and washing their hair. Skipped to the other saloon opposite the escalator, hoping to spot some sweet young girls inside, also none, instead saw an uncle cutting hair for another adult. Plan B, went by spring and wei *** spring seemed busy, so didnt see any girls outside. Went to the right at the corner one, wei something i think...saw a busty lady in pink dress & she greeted me, quite pressured to go in but i just wanted some time to think. So told her ill think abt it. Walked away and then proceeded to 4th flr. Immediately i thought why not try my luck @ twin, so i went in, was greeted by the auntie. On her own initiative she said young girls not avail yet (duno is it working or havent report to work), so i told her ill wait. Went for a bath, the jaccuzi or watever wasnt on so didnt get to try it. Went to watch tv & waited. Must admit i think i was the only person and another auntie(helper) i assumed at the tv area, duno why like so isolated. After 30mins, the counter lady came for me, told me to go to the room. Excitedly i went. Laid down and praying that the 30mins i waited to be worth it. A soft knock sounded on the door, phew! i turned and looked, this very pleasant eurasian mixed looking(abt 27yrs old i presume) lady in spagetthi top & semi long skirt came in and ask me if i wanted tea, so i said yes. Mood damn happy already! Shortly she came back, started the massage, wah was quite painful, maybe she had strong hands. Certain joints she pressed were alittle too hard so if u guys want good hard massage this lady can do it, not like those ant bites. She wasnt rushy about it too. Asked me to flip over, when i flipped over she continued with my arms and popped the golden question, i thought abt it and opted BJ (why? bcos i think shes stronger than me) She stood up and dropped off her top, wow! At least 34B cuppers with nice raisins fell out! rushed for the nip and fed on it! while doing that she was HJing me awhile and she told me to stop forawhile while she removed her skirt. Damn anxious already, was hard as steel rod. Indicated to me to lie down, capped me (no bbbj? i thought to myself, wth nvm) and stucked my rod into her mouth...it was heavenly, pulled her abit to indicate that i wanted her to be at my side instead of being at my legs so i could grab her cuppers properly, continued for about a minute couldnt tahan, i wanted to taste more of those nips, so i told her to stop and let me suck on em. As soon as i did and she came forward with her chest to my mouth, her other hand still kept on hjing me, could not take it and blasted with my mouth still feeding on her nips. Cleaned me up & teased me that i had a thing for breasts so i just laughed :D Overall quite hardworking and accomodating.

name: Jo**n
Looks: 7/10 (eurasian looking chinese m'sian, abit tanned like macam denise keller)
boobs: 7/10 (b 34 bombers at least)
body: not skinny type, instead the kind of chio girls with abit of flesh if u know wat i mean
hj: i love it! 8/10
bj: one of the good one ive ever experienced other than JJ's(BHC) bbbj
fj: nv try
rtf: may do so if got other hidden potential girls like this one

Hope i shared somethin that may u guys may wanna discover at places that might seem "dead"

SexFreak
18-12-2005, 07:05 PM
name: Jo**n
Looks: 7/10 (eurasian looking chinese m'sian, abit tanned like macam denise keller)
boobs: 7/10 (b 34 bombers at least)
body: not skinny type, instead the kind of chio girls with abit of flesh if u know wat i mean
hj: i love it! 8/10
bj: one of the good one ive ever experienced other than JJ's(BHC) bbbj
rtf: may do so if got other hidden potential girls like this one

Hope i shared somethin that may u guys may wanna discover at places that might seem "dead"

Bro Topfuel, care sharing with us the damage?

SexFreak

topfuel
18-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Bro Topfuel, care sharing with us the damage?

SexFreak

oh sry forgot to state, dmg was 33(entrance) if i remember correctly, 80 for BJ, more or less standard rate as other HC.

topfuel
20-12-2005, 12:35 PM
btw SF, if u happen to drop by and try out, let me know too :D

Kentn
20-12-2005, 06:25 PM
Bro, 80 for BJ a bit exp leh...friend (a regular) mentioned can get $80 for full service. He brought me there last month, was served by cxxxx, massage was good. quoted full service $80, take on. Went again last Saturday was served by kxxx also quoted full service $80......

gigantic_tk
20-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Fu LU Shou Complex

The location seems to be the same as Twins HC location.

Shuang-Jing Jiang-Shen-Zhong-Xin ( Double Crystal Health Centre )
Fu Lu Shou Complex #04 - 02/03
Business Hours: 10 am - 11 pm (including Sundays & Public Holidays)
Tel: 6338 / 6354 888

Was advertised as with pleasant environment & fully equipped with steam bath, sauna & Jacuzzi.
From 20/3/06 to 22/3/06, 3 days offer 45 min for $23.00.

Just my observations and sharing...........................

Kentn
22-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Ya, was there yesterday. Was told by lady boss about special promotion $23 for 45 mins or $33 for 1 hour....the place quite run-down. Saw many people yesterday, probably cos of special rate !

topfuel
25-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Just to share my fair bit again. As usual was roaming around bugis area and then again went to FLS to bio bio..the PRCs there nothing to shout about. All big boobs but looked damn saggy, nt really tempting. So decided to take chances at twins. Went for the 1 hr massage, called for my old fav Jo**n but seemed like she left already after my last visit. Disappointed i asked for a similar girl.
Counter lady appointed sop*ie. Took my bath and ran straight to the room to wait :p 5mins later, came in sophie. Ok to be honest i was 50% disappointed but the other 50% was starting to overwhelm bcos of her outfit, very tight spag strap or tanktop with very short mini, practically the mini was useless, can already see her red panty when she came in the room. Anyway could see the shape damn nice, very local dressing. But shes a thai and can speak english/chinese well. her massage then began and it was hard and firm, every now & then askin if massage ok or not and she really did her massage job, nv show any face or attitude. After 30+mins, she flipped me over and so quickly wa lau i not even prepared, she pulled down 1 side of her strap and the breast fell out, then asking me if i wanted special..wa lan eh see such big ball, couldnt resist so i said ok and rushed to feed on her nipple...feeding feeding and she had to say wait wait boy, i remove my top first..kept feeding on it for at least 1min+ and at the same time she started roaming my thighs and eventually HJ me. Both of us actually forgotten what special i wanted, she then stopped the action awhile and asked me full or what? i was already by then hard like duno wat, knowing that i was about to come i decided to save $ and say HJ...so i continued feeding on her neh and she kept hjing me, really heavenly feeling, her boobs are really SPLENDID..maybe abit too firm cos at least C CUP but not really drooping. Nipple was like perking up so sharp..buey tahan now that i think of it again. Blasted my cum on her thighs abit and she kept saying naughty boy. Shes a very acomodating lady bcos she will speak in a very like mummy tone, "boy can or not", "massage ok?"..etc. Hope the next bro who visit can get a piece of this lady !

name: sop*ie
looks: 6/10
body: jude, dressing also good/sexy local appeal.
breast: c 34, maybe fake but doubting it. nipple damn sharp & long.
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10 maybe bcos already heaven feeling while feeding on nipple
bj: nv try

those who got a hard on dont mind up my point if u visited sop*ie and enjoyed urself :)

lobang1
14-06-2006, 06:17 PM
looking for Wen Wen but already left so counter recommend a girl name Le Le, from China also, counter said as young and good as Wen Wen so I take it.
KNN totally no match with Wen Wen.
name Le Le
body due to age not firm but loose
massage sorry no feel
after massage ask if I want special, sorry my small bro say no mood.

will not return to this HC as counter cheat:mad:

any bro know where is Wen Wen gone to?

Sinfulman
15-06-2006, 10:32 AM
looking for Wen Wen but already left so counter recommend a girl name Le Le, from China also, counter said as young and good as Wen Wen so I take it.KNN totally no match with Wen Wen.name Le Le.age: 35++.body due to age not firm but loose. massage sorry no feel after massage ask if I want special, sorry my small bro say no mood. will not return to this HC as counter cheat. any bro know where is Wen Wen gone to?
Bro in this kind of cases you should have rejected the gal first before proceeding!!!

lobang1
16-06-2006, 06:44 PM
any bro know way this wen wen gone? miss her

misfit
23-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Just called TWINS today and realised YVONNE is no longer working there. Anyone have any idea where she went to please update. Really appreciate it. She's one rare gem.

Jameslee2002
23-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Looks like this HC is losing steam liao....
btw, any idea if kiki is still working there?

Nandayo
24-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Was supposed to go for another FL appt yesterday afternoon but was rescheduled to 7pm. 4 hours nothing to do so walked around FLS to check out A**** services cos i saw a very pretty syt last time. Didn't see anything i like so went up to Twins HC to use the facilities and waste some time and check out the WLs for next time as i remembered it was quite happening.

Steam room not working, sauna not hot enough, only left jacuzzi. After waiting for 11/2 hr, still didn't see any pretty WL after some observation, so went to recep to ask. Told me only young one is yoyo who is working. She recommend Ling Ling instead as the rest CMI liao. Since still have 2 hrs and the only way to find out is to go for massage, i paid the balance and went for it.

When she came in, I was very disappointed, she looks old and haggard and she walks with her legs wide apart, damn jialat, ki chia liao. Decided that I will got the massage done and over with and not come back again. The redeeming factor is the massage was still pretty ok, after abt 20 mins of massage, she popped the question. I told her my didi very tired, no mood, she said her skill very good, sure will wake up. I told her to try lor... (sigh... bad move).

She got my didi up after trying and keep saying her skills is very good, ask me to try. I must say, I got a really soft heart and out of pity, decided to do some charity and let her earn some money. She proceeded with catbath, bj and fj and I just lied there until I cummed.

Name: Ling Ling
Looks: 3
Boobs: 6
Body: 6
Massage: 7
BJ: 3
FJ: 3
RTF: NO!!!

No offence to other bros who may like her services, just my personal opinion and experience.

c0mawhite
24-10-2006, 12:25 PM
is twins the ex illusions HC?

Nandayo
25-10-2006, 12:30 AM

Bro c0mawhite, I'm not too sure of that since I never been to illusions HC before. Mayber the more experiences bros can help. But the location cannot run, I'm sure you know where :)

Nandayo
25-10-2006, 12:36 AM

Bro c0mawhite, I'm not too sure of that since I never been to illusions HC before. Mayber the more experiences bros can help. But the location cannot run, I'm sure you know where :)

Nandayo
25-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Sorry double post.

doomday123
25-10-2006, 02:53 AM

Yes. Wow, u really got good memory. That's was so many years ago.
I ever been during that time but can't really recalled back.

I think its different boss now.

Khoratian
25-10-2006, 05:56 PM
. I told her my didi very tired, no mood, she said her skill very good, sure will wake up. I told her to try lor... (sigh... bad move).

She got my didi up after trying and keep saying her skills is very good, ask me to try. I must say, I got a really soft heart and out of pity, decided to do some charity and let her earn some money. She proceeded with catbath, bj and fj and I just lied there until I cummed.

Hehehe once your little bro wakes up, your mind will be taken over by his.:D

c0mawhite
25-10-2006, 10:25 PM
haha, i got a story to tell, embarrassing one. my army (warrant) officer was the one of the partners of illusion....one fine day, he rounded a few of us, in army tees and shorts to illusion to....paint the fukking reception!!!

bloody fukk man. while we were painting, he even got the cheek to bonk one damn bloody sweet gal who came in early. i knew she was booked till 6pm that day, and we were already there painting (painting wall, not pussies....)at 9am, ccb one....:D

Yes. Wow, u really got good memory. That's was so many years ago.
I ever been during that time but can't really recalled back.

I think its different boss now.

Nandayo
26-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Hehehe once your little bro wakes up, your mind will be taken over by his.:D

Haha that's true bro.... I never seem to be able to control my little bro whenever he's awake.... coz all the blood rushes south and no more blood up north to control and think :p...

andrew 911
26-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Any more new nice & sexy girls ?

andrew 911
26-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I think one of this days I will be there .

superchevy
27-10-2006, 09:09 PM
haha, i got a story to tell, embarrassing one. my army (warrant) officer was the one of the partners of illusion....one fine day, he rounded a few of us, in army tees and shorts to illusion to....paint the fukking reception!!!

bloody fukk man. while we were painting, he even got the cheek to bonk one damn bloody sweet gal who came in early. i knew she was booked till 6pm that day, and we were already there painting (painting wall, not pussies....)at 9am, ccb one....:D
bro.... that was back in 1997 or 1998 u still remember wha see peh solid care to identify yourself ...... PM me

metalsp2
27-01-2007, 12:22 PM
was walking around bugis area and decided to check out FLS again to see hows the situation over there. unfortunately, there are only 2 HCs left on the 3rd floor. those hot hot HCs with prcs in super revealing clothes are all gone.. sadz.. wats left are really nothing to shout abt so decided to go 4th floor to take a look. havent really been up that level before.. this time sth caught my eye and i realised that its the twins HC that sbf bros have been talking abt.. althou not so much anymore..

i peeked thru the gap between the glass door opening and saw one lady's back view standing at the counter. she was in this flowery spaghetti strap dress.. woh that turned me on. i went to withdraw some money and decided on this place.

i stepped in and signed in at the counter.. 2 old auties were there.. for 1 second i tot that they are the ones serving me later.. i almost went crazy.. but haha.. anyway i was showed to my room while the auntie went to call for a gal called Yoko.. i checked up on this thread.. havent really seen anyone FR on Yoko. she said she came for only 1 month. so maybe thats why.

first look, not too bad.. wearing a black dress, spaghetti strap, v neck.. can peek abit at her cleavage.. not v huge boobs la.. normal.. i like the mirror wall in the room.. as she massage my back, i can turn my head to look at her massaging me from the mirror.. i kept staring at her boob area from the mirror. she tried to chat me up. but i wasnt v chatty that day. wat i din like abt her is that.. she seems not v into the mood. like just doing a job.. not exciting wan.. but anyway her massage.. ok la not too bad. when massaging my thighs, can feel very slight tingling touches. other than that, the only other exciting thing would be seeing her sit on my butt giving me a massage. how i wish they can do without the towel in between.

aft like 15 mins i guess, she told me to turn over. from then i started to chat more.. i mean.. face to face.. if dun talk then how to build up the atmosphere for some extra action.. she told me that she is from Ipoh malaysia. here for abt 1 month liao.. i dun think i can remember the rest.. but as we talk.. i can feel her trying to like 'tickle' my thighs.. all over.. that kind of tingling feeling.. then i suddenly saw slight changes on her facial expression.. into abit more of a 'come on.. you want sth?' look... then she asked me if i wanted any other services... i innocently asked what she has... HJ and FJ. $50 and $100... no choice.. seeing her expression, makes me lose all my rational thought process.. took my time to think while she opened up my towel and touch touch my dick abit and feel up my body... of cuz i chose fj in the end....

she went out to take the barang barang... i was getting excited.. then she came in... i sat up.. wanted to help her take off clothes.. my usual habit.. but she asked me why i sit up.. i dunno wat i said but basically i sat there admiring her body as she stripped.. took off her dress and bra... panty still on... and here comes the action..

she laid me down.. then began to touch me over my body and lick my nipples.. basically i din care what sh did.. i wanted to feel the skin of this abt 28 yr old malaysian lady... kept on looking into the mirror as she worked on my body... then she took out the cap.. and capped my dick.. started to suck it.. dint feel much at first.. but i started to caress her face.. her hair.. her boobs.. and looking at her suck me from the mirror was shiok...

aft some sucking.. she told me to fuck her missionary.. she lied down.. i dint wanna enter so fast.. still got time wat.. dun get cheated.. so i started to kiss her body.. licked her nipples.. left .. then right.. then went up to kiss all over her face and neck.. tried to french her.. she wasnt v accomodating.. dint really let her tongue out.. but still let me put my lips and tongue over her lips for quite awhile before she moved away.. dint care.. attacked her mouth twice... then she asked me to enter her.... put a pillow below her butt and entered. wasnt very shiok.. and somehow the position wasnt v comfortable.. and she wasnt v initiative also.. so went abit soft aft some uncomfortable movements. did some bonking but had no feel to cum.. so she offered to blow me la..

ok la.. dun care liao.. maybe overworked that day. abit tired.. then i stood up while she started to suck me.. she had one hand on my dick.. sucking with her mouth and stroking with hand.. i took her other hand to touch my butt and balls... from the mirror.. this was damn shiok.. she had curly hair, damn nice to touch as i put one hand on her head to push her mouth deeper into my dick..

then i took her hand away from my dick.. so now hands free.. and bascially.. from wat i watched in those av.. put both hands on her head and push her deep into my mouth.. i was moving my dick in and out of her mouth while assisting her to go deeper. wah damn shiok.. esp from the mirror.. an older lady getting mouth fucked by me.. no mercy.. i pushed my dick in, i pushed her mouth in.. you can hear the surp surp sound.. getting faster and faster.. and she letting out 'erhh.. erhh..' sounds.... then finally.. aft like really 10 mins of mouth fucking.. i realeased my load into the cd. too bad i cannot do cim..

washed up in the shower cubicle attached.. and paid 100bucks to her.. took one final look at her.. really not too bad.. got the lao chio feeling.. malaysian look also.. those that u wanna chain up and have it with u for watever u wanna do to her.. haha oops..

anyway.. total exp: 133, (33 for the entrance ah.. but by right can use the suana or sth wan la..) if anyone else have experiences at twins.. share share ah..

gigantic_tk
27-01-2007, 09:47 PM
anyway.. total exp: 133, (33 for the entrance ah.. but by right can use the suana or sth wan la..) if anyone else have experiences at twins.. share share ah..

I am really impressed by your detail reports, well done please keep it up.
This Twins HC and Hougang De Sauna are under the same management. I
preferred the latter as Twins HC location is too open.

The tuition centre is also on same level.............................................

Maui
24-02-2007, 08:18 PM
hey peeps.. maui here doing his 1st virgin FR in sbf.. hope you guys kan bare with me.. here goes..

was wandering around sim lim.. not much bargain there, so ended leaving early from there.. so while walking down Fu Lu Shou, an evil thought occur.. so juz go bank withdraw $200 than went check to see can get some trill.. man FLS is such a boring place lor.. proceeded to level 4 and stumble into Twin HS.. decided to go recce out the place..

as this is my 1st go in HC, i went in with an eager heart to learn and observe.. went to recept to find out wats the package available here loh.. tink nuthing much has change as what the other brudders have mention.. she told me it was $35 instead of $33 like some brudders mention (maybe CNY?)..

dan the recept lead me to a room.. damn sleazy light lor.. place is simple, nuthing much to wow about.. so i sat down one corner to wait for mi Xiao Jie to come.. than a lady came knocking, she introduce herself as Chanel.. she was standing about 1.7m tall, slightly meaty type (not my piece of meat)..we shook hands and she ask me to go shower 1st (still dunno HC procedures)
and dry up naked.. abit paiseh as me still a boy wor.. she say no worry, here sleazy one dun have to be pai seh..

after the cleaning she ask me to lay face down and proceeded with the 'touching' session.. i've been to proper spa massage before loh, so i know her skill is the touch tou fu method.. no feel man.. haha.. after some blah blah and touch touch, she ask me to flip over and popped the golden qns.. sir wat course do you wan huh? hj 50/ bj 80/ fj/100.. so i thought of coz get the full course man, its juz twenty more than bj lor.. than she left the room to get ready her barang..

she came in awhile later, dan she ask me why i cover mi didi up, so shy meh..
*blush*.. replied her saying i scare mi didi cold mah.. she began to strip from her black dress, piece by piece her clothing drop.. walah, tink she is a 'B' cupper loh, not bad lar i tink for her..

she began with some cat lick on mi nipples 1st.. ask me if got feeling boh.. mi attention was away as mi fingers was attacking her pussy liao, hopes to get it moist before penetration.. dan she slowly move her tongue down south to llick the balls.. not bad.. quite thorough with the licking.. she dan put raincoat for my didi, i know its my turn to do job liao.. all ready liao.. haha..

so i lay her on the mattress, ask if can do frenching.. she say she ok.. so my tongue attack her lips, and fingers caress the breast.. she like not in it, not much tongue action so i decided to paint her nipple.. nipple is large, bite the nipple head and run mi tongue thoroughly not missing a spot on her nipple..
abit sian liao, i ask her she ready for penetration..

she look me in the eyes and say ‘来吧’.. so i began to move her in missionary..
her size is larger than me, so when i bonk her she like ‘不爽’ than ask me to lie down to do rodeo my dick.. i say okay lor, let her shuang 1st.. so began to rock like a cowgurl for 7 mins (tink she got tired, my didi not much feelings) and she ask me if i know to dog f*ck her.. i know this position is the most vulnerable position but i tink wat the hack.. the sound effects of her ass nice ar.. got piak piak & fiak fiak lor, with echo wor.. haha.. within minutes mi soldiers all cum out liao.. she looks tired after the long f*ck.. hees (shiok)..

dan we procced to the usual, bath, chat and pay up.. she say 1st time she charge 100 for full course, 2nd time patron kan request bargain a little juz to infm you guys)..

looks: 6/10 (doesn't grown on me)
melons: 7/10 (not saggy for 'B' cupper)
bbbj: 6/10 (passable, maybe rubber to thick not much feel)
fj: 6/10 (never get really high, wet pussy maybe due to warming her up with mi fingers)
frenching: 4/10 (not battle with her tongue)
catpaint: 7/10 (thorough with licking mi nips & ball)
finger: 7/10 (moist and warm, she never object)
gfe: 6/10 (chatty but not mi kind of meat)

damage: $35 (recept) + $100 (FJ)

this is mi field report for the day, hope brudders can up mi reputation a little..
pls comment on mi FR so i can improve on it.. wishing all brudders Huat Ar..

Powerman881
24-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Hey bro, thanks for the FR. Lots of detail, definitely gona drop by one day.

Hungary Fighter
11-12-2007, 12:07 PM
I remember the 1st time I cheong HC scence bonk a girl @ Twins HC by the name of chai hong, rainbow in eng.....I still remember her coz my virgin visit to HC service by her, manage 2 RTF her then she not working there anymore.....

robson7
11-12-2007, 06:53 PM
hey bros,

wonder if chris is still a good F*** today? I have not done it with her for 3 years and thinking if u bros would recommend her.

last mth i visited twins and tried angie. very accomodating though... small tilts but quite shy towards me.

mature.lover
27-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi Brothers, it has been a long time since visited Twins HC @ Fu Lu Shou. Just like to know how is this HC? still open? hows the ladies there now? I used to try June from there and she is very attentive just wondering is she still working there?

mature.lover
27-02-2008, 09:48 PM
hi brothers, its been a long time since i visited Twins HC @ Fu lu shou. would like to ask how is this HC been doing? is it still there & hows the girls there? remember there is this JUNE who provide vgd service...:)

mature.lover
02-03-2008, 02:44 PM
hmm seems like ppl r not visiting this HC anymore...:confused:

roman_emperor
12-04-2008, 02:34 PM
hi fellow brudders here,
recently i lost my phone and lost the contact of sophia. went to fu lu shou then realised it have moved to hougang. i called up the place the receptionist said sophia not working there already. just wana check whether any one have the contact number so that i can ask her where she working now?
thank you

48 SAR
13-04-2008, 11:29 PM
I think this place close down already, went there today and see like nothing like that.

Jchua
14-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I think this place close down already, went there today and see like nothing like that.
Think this place same owner as HDS in Hougang. Close due to high rental increase. Some of trhe Twins girls might have join HDS now. Bros who miss their regular, can try there. Cheers:)

noerror
14-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah right ... There use to be a lady name June. Anyone know where she working now ! ;)

rdgs!

mature.lover
19-04-2008, 01:46 PM
hmm heard twins hc close down alrdy...

sesameopen
29-11-2008, 03:23 AM
ah...
was looking for this lady June also...

chelsea4me
29-11-2008, 08:59 AM
hmm heard twins hc close down alrdy...This place how to make money when it is surrounded by bhc and yhc. Furthermore it does not hav young girls.

Lenova
29-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I ever went up and saw the HC from outside. One look it's like bring me back to 80s decorated. 1/2 sianzzz

audemars69
18-12-2008, 01:28 AM
hi fellow brudders here,
recently i lost my phone and lost the contact of sophia. went to fu lu shou then realised it have moved to hougang. i called up the place the receptionist said sophia not working there already. just wana check whether any one have the contact number so that i can ask her where she working now?
thank you

Hi Bros,

I am also looking for Sophia phone number. Anyone please also can PM me with her number. Many thanks.

Devilzz
18-12-2008, 07:38 AM
I ever went up and saw the HC from outside. One look it's like bring me back to 80s decorated. 1/2 sianzzzBut how is the girl look like, pretty?

tailgunner
18-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Hi Bros,

I am also looking for Sophia phone number. Anyone please also can PM me with her number. Many thanks.

I used to have Sophia's HP number but lost it when my SIM card crashed. I understand that she is now working in a HC at Keck Seng Tower in Cecil Street. Sorry, I don't know the name of this HC cos I have not visited her there.

Another way is to ask Yoyo, a Thai-Chinese, who is working at Hougang De Sauna.

Hope the above is of use to you.

Graffititomb
08-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi Bro, by chance did you find Sophia's number? Any idea where she is? I don't think she is in Hougang and the one at Keck Seng Tower is not operating. Many Thanks!

audemars69
12-01-2009, 06:29 PM
So Any bros here knew where sophia working currently.
Please share the information.,
Many many thanks.

Spanky
25-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm pretty sure Sophia went back to Thailand.
I actually went to Hougang De Sauna to ask Yoyo about 3 months ago and even though I caught a glimpse of her, when I asked at the counter for Yoyo they said she was booked and not available.
I'm hoping Sophia comes back to town one day.

wondy
26-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Heard from Yoyo, Sophia is now in chinatown point hc.

Please post report if visit her!!!

Happy CNY

Graffititomb
29-01-2009, 09:55 PM
I recce Chinatown Point this evening, 'head to toe'. Went into Spa Oriental, a huge lanky one on L4 and asked for Sophia, a Thai....none there but they were nice enough to tell me to try opposite, at Alusha which is a Thai fitout...so hopped over like a happy bunny. Recep and a Thai gal at counter was xtremely nice, I tried to describe Sophia and though the name as it was, does not exist there, they offered other names, trying closely to fit my last known description of Sophia....no luck so the Thai gal actually called a couple of free gals at that time to the counter for me to check! Still no luck! She even brought me to outside a room where a gal was in servive with a client! She came out briefly but still NO LUCK !!! Arghh!!!!! I must say that the gals of Alusha are fantastically nice and friendly to accomodate me....I miss Sophia like hell, so i went over to Furama for my dosage....Samantha, who corrected my almost dislocated arm was busy (VERY goos & very reasonable servive from her before, very concerned with my aches and she gives GENUINE massage like going to acupunturist and a fantastic special after that. Oh yeah, she got delicious huge boobs too), so I took Kattie who has damn huge perky nipples, can eat her muffs, she blew me raw and pissed into my mouth...I'm the kinky sort lah....but damage was extremely steep, so i wont mention it here nor would recommend her....So, if anyone knows where Sophia is, PLEASE SHARE...Cheers !!!

checkbins
30-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Any Bros out there know where is Chris working now? Really Miss her massage.....Many Thanks.

checkbins
30-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Any Bros happen to know where Chris is working now?Miss her Massage.Many Thanks.....

tailgunner
19-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey bros who are fans of Sophia......good news at last!!

I managed to contact Sophia (got her number thru YoYo). She will be working at RAINBOW DE SAUNA located at 208A Jalan Besar. She's not sure when she can start work cos she's waiting for her license to be approved.

Since she's got nothing else better to do, I asked her to do a private session. So off we went to Lavender 81 today at lunch-time for a 2-hour session. Nice to be serviced by her again after such a long while!!!!

Breast-Lover
19-02-2009, 04:45 PM
dear tailgunner

Care to give her contact miss her service till siao..tolong
millions of thanks

chong_kng
20-02-2009, 05:16 AM
Dear Bro would mind tell us how much she charge for the private session?:)

gigantic_tk
21-02-2009, 08:58 PM
I happen to meet a girl called May. She told me that she was formerly working at Twin HC @ FU LU Shou. Just to verify whether anyone has called for her service before. I have tried her services at another HC a few days ago.

Spanky
27-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks, Tailgunner. I'll visit RAINBOW DE SAUNA soon.
Much appreciated!!!

SchoolHoliday
07-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Power time

sladang
07-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Seems like all of a sudden the trend in sbf is to dig out some of the 10 yrs old threads and ask for contact, location & the whereabout of the MLs/HCs..

newyorker88
09-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Seems like all of a sudden the trend in sbf is to dig out some of the 10 yrs old threads and ask for contact, location & the whereabout of the MLs/HCs..

This HC closed donkey years ago

wineglass2000
11-12-2020, 11:06 PM
Hey bros who are fans of Sophia......good news at last!!

I managed to contact Sophia (got her number thru YoYo). She will be working at RAINBOW DE SAUNA located at 208A Jalan Besar. She's not sure when she can start work cos she's waiting for her license to be approved.

Since she's got nothing else better to do, I asked her to do a private session. So off we went to Lavender 81 today at lunch-time for a 2-hour session. Nice to be serviced by her again after such a long while!!!!

https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Rainbow-De-Sauna-Pte-Ltd

Bro, address correct as in 208A Jalan Besar? As per the above listing, this spa is struck off since 2017. Have they reopened?

Keima
12-12-2020, 02:44 PM
https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Rainbow-De-Sauna-Pte-Ltd

Bro, address correct as in 208A Jalan Besar? As per the above listing, this spa is struck off since 2017. Have they reopened?

You are an idiot right? Replying to a comment that was posted in 2009? :D

Keima
12-12-2020, 02:45 PM

You can see that the account who revived this thread is a troll who is already banned.

LittleGiant
13-12-2020, 03:26 PM
I miss this place, my first HC. Lots of milf to pick.

wineglass2000
14-12-2020, 10:30 PM
You are an idiot right? Replying to a comment that was posted in 2009? :D

Respect bro! It was my oversight regarding the date. You can respectfully highlight that and I would admit my mistake and maybe have a laugh over it. But not calling people name. I found that offensive.

dapiguu
10-12-2022, 07:59 AM
https://i.ibb.co/gZQw4c2/11.png (https://ibb.co/LdB6NsF)
https://i.ibb.co/G09f3wH/111.png (https://ibb.co/56kXxDK)
https://i.ibb.co/5TN6fwv/1111.png (https://ibb.co/MnYs3Qp)

MaxTea
10-12-2022, 08:06 AM
https://i.ibb.co/gZQw4c2/11.png (https://ibb.co/LdB6NsF)
https://i.ibb.co/G09f3wH/111.png (https://ibb.co/56kXxDK)
https://i.ibb.co/5TN6fwv/1111.png (https://ibb.co/MnYs3Qp)

is this the one 30 + 30 (full roam)?

ZiYouRen
10-12-2022, 05:47 PM
all horny until cannot see/think

smellycatt
28-12-2022, 05:31 PM
Looks yumm6