PDA

View Full Version : $20 Petain Ladies - What's the catch?

misfit
28-05-2002, 02:31 PM
Greetings,

I've recently stumbled across a few ladies in Petain that offers at $20. Its not that they are really old or ugly or anything like that. There must be a catch to it I think. Any brothers out there have any idea how come they are priced as such? Service sucks or? Anyone out there actually romped a $20 chick before and had a good time?!!

kyky321
28-05-2002, 03:02 PM
How to get there?
Thanks

Pauche
28-05-2002, 11:11 PM
care to list out which gals cat20 and are not bad looking?

i have tried H9R1 for $20. knn... its a heshe. no svs, no bj, no bl, just fj from rear.

Originally posted by misfit
Greetings,

I've recently stumbled across a few ladies in Petain that offers at $20. Its not that they are really old or ugly or anything like that. There must be a catch to it I think. Any brothers out there have any idea how come they are priced as such? Service sucks or? Anyone out there actually romped a $20 chick before and had a good time?!!

tanmikel
28-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by kyky321
How to get there?
Thanks

sure or not ?!?! maybe a more common name for the place would be kim jio kah

pussyman
29-05-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by kyky321
How to get there?
Thanks

See map: http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/mapsize2.cgi?x=30716&y=32757&level=7&star=1

VTEC
01-06-2002, 01:04 AM
The catch? Go in strip urself then she lie on bed start reading 'Wan Pao' & tell U quick quick dun waste time then after 10 sec scold U Y U still haven't unload :P

Originally posted by misfit
Greetings,

zii666
02-06-2002, 12:52 AM
i go in the room, b4 pay her i ask her is't do untill i cum? i pay her after she say yes.

not hj, not bj, no touching... just fj... never mind, start to fuck her.

5 mins later, she bey song liao, keep asking me to cum fast. i just say do untill cum what.... non-stop fucking her.

8 mins later, her face very black liao, but i say cumming soon.....

11 mins, she stop me n return me $10 n ask me out.

take the $$$ n go out loh, coz i dun want to be well know becouse of this.....

pussyman
02-06-2002, 05:55 AM
izzit lao guei bu type?? or all at petain like that one?

rabitsu
05-06-2002, 10:42 PM
The catch - package comes randomly with HIV, VD or nothing

misfit
06-06-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by zii666
i go in the room, b4 pay her i ask her is't do untill i cum? i pay her after she say yes.

5 mins later, she bey song liao, keep asking me to cum fast. i just say do untill cum what.... non-stop fucking her.

Ahh. i see. Thanks Bro! Thank god my instinct serves me right. Cheers!

scorpie
08-06-2002, 02:08 PM

Can tell us which one did u visit so we can skip her if case we get tempted?

tca26
22-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Oh hse 9 has a few tx there so actually a place to give it a miss if u r not into sisters.

Hse 2 r10a not bad previously.... not in the looks dept but hey the service is quite shiok and she treats u like a bf.

ah_boon
01-07-2002, 02:58 AM
if not wrong...hse 9 is the only one in petain got 'heshe'...rite??

Originally posted by tca26
Oh hse 9 has a few tx there so actually a place to give it a miss if u r not into sisters.

Hse 2 r10a not bad previously.... not in the looks dept but hey the service is quite shiok and she treats u like a bf.

tca26
01-07-2002, 09:14 PM
yup. that's rite on..... from wat i know hse 9 the only hse with sisters. there's much rave abt hse 11r11 but she looks a tat too skinny for me.

go have a go and field your fr here.

misfit
15-07-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by tca26
yup. that's rite on..... from wat i know hse 9 the only hse with sisters. there's much rave abt hse 11r11 but she looks a tat too skinny for me.

go have a go and field your fr here.

Wats the rave abt? And she's in the 20cat as well?

astroboy
27-07-2002, 02:06 PM
pls tell more about it leh thanks:)

postmodernism
24-08-2002, 01:32 AM

yup .. happened to me once...
think it's the same gal...